[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/out/ - Outdoors

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 12 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: small stove.jpg (79 KB, 640x480)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
Anyone used this or a simlair thing?
>>
>>2500824
Yep
>>
Nah, I'm not in to gay sex so I don't use buttplugs.
>>
>>2500824

yeah, it's inefficient.

don't use it if you're going for long periods without resupply.

otherwise it's fine.
>>
For gas I use my original "pocket rocket" or my Jetboil "Zip"
For liquid I use a Trangia
>>
>>2500870
It only wastes fuel on medium-high to high. Get a wind screen and you can boil on low to medium just as easily.
>>
>>2500824
why are people so obsessed with cooking your food in nature. just eat raw foood for a few days. its easier to have a vision quest if you are a little bit malnourished on your trip anyhow
>>
>>2500824
The quality varies but they're decently reliable. The size is convenient because you can fit it into a Toaks 500ml along with a small fuel can and a lighter.

If a decent company made one I'd easily pay 10x the price.
>>
>>2500824
all the time man, i cook steaks, quasadillas, potatoes, asparagus, broccoli, pad see aew, all from the raw ingredients, it takes up a good bit of gas to cook meals from raw ingredients but itll last forevor just boilin
>>
>>2500824
>BRS Stove BRS 3000T
good choice
>>
>>2500824

It's a cool little burner that i've used on a handful of trips with bag food etc.
But beyond that it's not very useful imo.
Sure the skin and bones appalachian trail hikers vouch for it, but if you want to prepare quality food you need a wider burner-head.
>>
>>2501167
DO NOT use a windscreen with burner-heads that attach directly to the gas canister.
You'll reflect heat back on the canister and the thing can explode.
Read up on it.
>>
>>2501174
Because it feels food to cook and eat a meal of warm food. You fucking autist.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.