[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/out/ - Outdoors

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 116 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

#460-“Xmas List” Edition

Previous Thread:
>>2489914

janny pls…

Thinking about picking up a new hobby? Want to get a memecaster? Haven't mastered the Palomar knot? Click here!
http://www.pastebin.com/u/fishingandtackle
https://imgur.com/a/1Xw3N

New Bong Fishin Guide
https://pastebin.com/sDB5SQTq

First for best telescopic rod is the one you exchanged for a 3pc.

Talk about fishin
>>
>new 2 fishing

so let me get this straight, when I'm using circle hooks I should /not/ try to set the hook, but let the hook set itself as the fish swims away?

For all fish? dependent on species?
>>
>>2494805
Don't use circle hooks. They're dumb
>>
>>2494808
how else do i stop gut hooking fish
I've been setting j hooks as soon as I feel the pull but I still gut hook about half of the time
>>
>>2494805
Ya, you kind of gently apply pressure and it should set in the corner of the mouth. It is a slightly reduced hook up ratio, but you almost completely avoid guthooks.

>>2494808
Depends what you're fishing for and how. When you target tuna on our local sportboats a majority of it is flyline on as low as 20lb test and if you hook them deeper on a j hook they will chew you off on the fight.
>>
>>2494810
use lures/flies
>>
>>2494810
What happens (and this is easy to witness by checking out YouTube videos of fish taking lures) is that they very quickly taste your bait as they perch it in their mouths, then spit it out when they realize it isn't real. This can happen in under a second.

Imagine yourself spitting out a packing peanut that you thought was a cheesy poof.

If it's live/cut/processed bait, they'll taste that it's real and gulp it. The only sure way to avoid guthooks is to go artificial.
>>
>>2494805
depending on the type of fishing you're doing circle hooks are irrelevant.
>>
What's the biggest fish you guys have ever caught? I've caught some cownose rays that were probably 40+ lbs. Biggest fish I've ever purposely caught was probably a 27" red drum.
>>
File: 20210712_174543.jpg (1.16 MB, 1355x2951)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB JPG
>>2494918
My bluefin last year was 53# after being bled, gutted and grilled. Nothing crazy, but it had more meat than I needed. Idk what the guys who go on multi day trips and catch multiple cows do with all that meat and I don't even want to think about the processing cost.
>>
>>2494937
>the processing cost.
sorry but what the fuck is the processing cost?
dont tell me you pay for someone to process your fish..
>>
>>2494945
Usually I do it myself, tuna is the only exception because they have a flash freezer which makes a big difference on oily fish that are going to be frozen for a few months b4 getting eaten and you get a lot of meat.
>>
>>2494981
Only way to do it for sure. Waste if you don’t flash freeze bluefin.
>>
>>2494997
Ya I learned that lesson when I caught mexican limits of 10-15lb yellowfin and skipjack. It took me like 3 hours to fillet, trim blood lines, portion the loins out and vacuum seal them and then they started getting fishy after a month and a half. Flash freezing makes a huge difference for stuff you're going to eat as sushi or poke.
>>
>>2494918
Nothing huge, 6 to 8lb channel cat. The photo I have of it is too blurry.

Pic related. My brothers first fish that wasn't a bluegill. Any guesses on weight? No scale
>>
whats those things I see japanese using that clamps the packs of soft plastics together so its like a big flip wallet?
darn japs have everything and I want one
>>
>>2494804
so whats the deal with matts fishing florida water youtube someone got it suspended or did he shut it down
>>
>>2494918
60 pound chinook salmon.
>>
>>2495018
I caught a blue cat about that size that was 9 lbs. Nice fish.
>>
>>2495041
dunno, i got a binder from plano that works pretty well
>>
Chatterbaits. When do you like a bigger blade, when do you like a smaller one?
>>
What's the best fishing pier on the east coast?
>>
>>2495329
imagine fucking asking this
>>
Black bass lives matter.
>>
>>2495182
Yeah... the japs do it better.
>>
>>2495365
Japs always have super specific products for fishing that I'm constantly having to stop myself from spending hundreds of dollars on.
>>
>>2495364
Maybe in the south and midwest. Elsewhere they are responsible for the extinction of native species and should be culled. They certainly are fun to fish for.
>>
>>2495377
>Elsewhere they are responsible for the extinction of native species and should be culled
I live where originally there was only small mouth. But now there's small mouth and large mouth now. They act almost identical to each other with slight differences. I don't see why those Slight differences would lead to Extinctions.

The earliest bass fossil we know of comes from Texas We believe they started there and slowly spread across America. Just because humans put them somewhere they were having trouble getting to Doesn't make that bad Bass would eventually made it to Maine and Canada naturally
>>
File: GetStaticMap.png (41 KB, 700x450)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
>>2495450
In the red area denotes where smallmouth are trash fish. Obviously I don't kill them indesciminantly, only when the government encourages it or I'm REALY hungry.
>>
>>2495524
>hating on one of the funnest species to fish conventionally or fly
Smfh
>>
>>2495524
all fresh water fish are trash
>>
>>2495533
>>
>>2495365
Better at getting nuked lmao
>>
>>2495365
probably
link the product
>>
>>2494810
when I fish for bluegill I rig the bait ABOVE the hook just like a steelhead bead. You get a high percentage of hookups in the front of the mouth.
>>
FUCK Kevin Van Dam FUCK Kevin Van Dam
>>
>>2495662
Don’t hate the player, hate the game.
>>
>>2495649
well im still trying to figure that out. I dont know what they call it.
>>
File: 20221106_231250.jpg (1.25 MB, 3349x1816)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB JPG
>>2494804
Going to the skyway pier Monday looking forward to using this reel finally.
>>
File: lakah2.jpg (2.55 MB, 1200x2134)
2.55 MB
2.55 MB JPG
the laker bite was on fire
>>
>>2496005
fuck off matt
>>
>>2496005
you'll need something stronger than that to hang from the pier
>>
if I reel with my left hand I purchase a left handed baitcaster...right? Sorry i have autism
>>
>>2496163
Correct. Left hand retrieve.
>>
>>2496165
thanks fren
>>
New to fishing, after a morning of lake fishing do you and your clothes smell like fish? I don't care if I do, I just need to know so I can avoid driving there and back if my car will smell like fish too.
>>
>>2496181
depends on the fish and how much your catching.
Some fish stick but the stink disappates quickly if you just wash your hands in the lake after handling them. So stink doesnt go away that easily.
Usually my clothes dont stink though unless I hold a fish against it, which you should avoid anyways since it damages its skin
>>
>>2496182
>So stink doesnt go away that easily.
Some stink*
>>
>>2496182
>>2496184
Thank you! Any tips for winter lake fishing?
>>
>>2496188
I dont usually fish much in the winter, but I'd say patience. colder weather means the fish is slower
>>
>>2496163
Right hand
>>
>>2496208
Stop lying to him
>>
>>2496211
I'm not
>>
>>2496212
Yes you are
>>
>>2496163
Yes if you’re used to reeling with your left hand a left handed casting reel is what you want. It’s also nice to be able to fight with your dominant hand as well
>>
>>2496213
Nah
>>
>>2496163
what the fuck no, you want a handle on the right side if you're left handed, unless you want to cast right handed?
>>
>>2496181
If you fish enough you eventually become the stink and its fine.
>>
>>2496188
>Thank you! Any tips for winter lake fishing?
Depends on the lake. Trout thrive in the cold compared to sunfish species, but food is scarcer in winter. Even though trout can theoretically be quite active in 35-45F water (during a rare feeding frenzy, for example), in practice they sluggishly wait for food to come to them and stay deep down near or on the bottom, barely moving, in order to conserve energy. They'll be found dozens or even hundreds of feet down.

If you can get a lure or bait in front of their snouts, then they'll very likely strike it. It's winter and they need every calorie they can get. They won't chase it, however.

This means trolling-style fishing, which I don't particularly like (but some of my buddies do, so I do it too).

In streams, they're still on the bottom, usually in a few deeper pools, and they sit there facing upstream waiting for food to pass right by their snouts, as they can't afford to move. Drifting nymphs and nymph rigs downstream (traditionally with a fly rod, though you can rig nymphs and flies onto other types of rods) is effective, and it's what I do.
>>
Do Japanese fishermen catch and butcher Fugu or is it too risky?
>>
Fished from sunrise to sunset. Nothing but hundreds of 5 to 8 inch striper fry. Sign.
>>
>tfw you’re a z man
>>
>>2496447
is that handle uncomfortable to hold for long time?
>>
File: PalmingReel.png (841 KB, 1009x494)
841 KB
841 KB PNG
>>2496451
Nah, but that's because I palm my baitcaster when fishing (pic related, literally me). It's primarily just for extra grip when making casts. Firefighters do the same exact modification to their halligans.
>>
>>2496385
i cast right handed reel left handed. It's weird, i'm a righty but i golf left, shoot left in hockey and lacrosse, bat left in baseball, etc but i play racket sports right handed and write right handed. All my spinners i cast with right hand and reel left side
>>
File: PhotoGrid_1668538416363.jpg (1.63 MB, 2048x2048)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB JPG
21" Cabezon from shore, this one bit on one if the soft plastics I started making, had no bites on a blue swimbait, switched to green and this Cab bit almost right away.
>>
How do I choose a fishing real That goes well with a fishing rod. I know the basic spinning rods go with spinning reels etc. And I know you shouldn't put a ocean fishing real on a 4' rod. What else determines whether the real works well with the rod
>>
is 6th sense the best tackle manufacturer currently?
>>
>>2496797
Suitable drag power for the line you intend to use, suitable retrieve speed for the lure/technique you intend to use, the best construction quality and the smoothest drag you can afford. Get as smooth an action as you desire for the money you spend, but smooth drag is more important than smooth action.
>>
>>2496801
For bass fishing yes
>>
>>2496801
>>2496805
No, that's Megabass, Deps, OSP, etc.
>>
>>2496832
>megajew
shit breaks after 2-3 fish or any collision with structure
>>
>>2496849
My experience differs
>>
File: snook1.jpg (231 KB, 1079x1333)
231 KB
231 KB JPG
Snook from yesterday. Going again today
>>
>>2496832
You misspelled Catfish Willy's Bait and Tackle Co.
>>
File: Drum1.jpg (386 KB, 1827x1080)
386 KB
386 KB JPG
>>2496936
Further luck. Dead thread
>>
>>2497147
Yeah, it’s 25 and snowing here, but there’s no lake ice yet.
>>
A nurse shark that was like 6 feet long. It was like reeling up a tire.
>>
>>2497080
Let's fucking go!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 20221114_172939.jpg (987 KB, 3216x1808)
987 KB
987 KB JPG
>>2496091
>>2496093
You boys registered on ffw yet get your fishing videos added on the site?
>>
>>2497294
God you are one ugly son of a bitch
>>
>>2497294
>mouthbreathing
>>
File: file.png (244 KB, 1247x645)
244 KB
244 KB PNG
thoughts?
>>
>>2497349
you are joking, aren't you?
>>
>>2497349
at least it's cheap
>>
>>2497355
i'm a noob. i was told buy cheap. it's on clearance.
>>
I think that there should be separate fishing threads based on region. Different areas have different species, lures, and tactics used to catch them.

With that being said, what are you guys using to target speckled trout in the US east coast, namely, the Virginia outer banks?
>>
is 6th sense decent? Looking at their christmas bundle and possibly the monthly sub. Primarily a bass fisherman and megabass doesn't ship to Canada. I see tons of people on youtube loving both megabass and 6th sense...anyone have any personal stories with 6th sense?
>>
>>2497387
Pretty sure you can get megabass via digitaka or other jdm sites. Lures prolly cheaper than NA prices too, just buy in batches to offset shipping cost.
>>
>>2497390
i mean I kind of want the sub boxes just because I'd like to try new lures every month, see what works and what doesn't, also get me to try techniques I normally wouldn't fish. There's actually a store near me that carries megabass but primarily looking for sub boxes (not poor so don't mind paying for the sub). Hence why i mentioned 6th sense,
>>
>>2497401
Fair, I have enough loose and unused tackle, bait and lures laying around though that I don't need people sending me more random stuff every month.
>>
>>2497362
When they say to buy cheap, they mean a Berkley Cherrywood HD and a Shimano FX Spinning reel. But that will be more like $40 and won’t come pre-spooled (which is a good thing).
There’s not actually much wrong with that in concept, but there are better choices for similar to not much more money, that rod is a bit worse than a Cherrywood and that reel is probably noticeably worse than an FX, but it is half the money.
The worst thing about that combo, on clearance, will be the horrific line memory, you’ll want to throw it away right off the bat and respool with some 6 lb Trilene XL.
>>
>>2497381
These threads are slow enough as is
>>
Well you see, it's getting into wintertime, so the bass fishermen—who comprise the plural majority of sport fishermen in the US—are mostly staying home. They're barely competent enough to catch bass as it is, and winter makes their piggies cold in addition to making fishing more challenging.

This legion of paypigs is far from useless, however, as they financially support the entire sport fishing industry and help keep bass numbers (a trash species) down.

Furthermore, bass fishermen love to post pictures of every single fucking fish they catch, whereas I (and all fully autistic anglers) don't give a shit who knows how many trout, salmon, steelhead, and musky I've caught, or how big they are. So it's going to be even slower than usual threads until the Fishbrain summerfag Redditors return.
>>
>>2497425
Just get a "Salmonidae Snob" trip already your posting style is really recognizable
>>
File: 20220615_121422.jpg (1.69 MB, 3013x3095)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB JPG
>>2497381
Holy shit, a fellow virginia/obx salty boi. Specks love gotcha plugs, bucktails, and cut or live bait. My PB was on a live spot at oceanview last November. This one caught on cut spot.
>>
File: 20220323_075608.jpg (3.52 MB, 3024x2411)
3.52 MB
3.52 MB JPG
>>2497147
Based drum fisherman
>>
>>2497425
Can confirm
>>
>>2497452
ugly fish
>>
>>2497458
Fuck you, that red is a beaut. Rare to find one with that many spots on it.
Post something you caught.
>>
>>2497425
I find the idea of freshwater fisherman elitism very amusing.
>>
>>2497464
you behave like a child
>>
Any recommendations for a budget friendly crankbait casting rod?
>>
>>2497464
they do look kinda retarded though
HURRRRRR I SWIMMING
>>
File: muh_rockies_is_duh_best.jpg (1.6 MB, 2124x2618)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB JPG
>>2497466
>I find the idea of freshwater fisherman elitism very amusing.
Try it sometime. My 67-year-old mother can catch a ton of fish at a pier or on the ocean if someone hands her a rod, and so can I.

Saltwater is the kindergarten of fishing.

In fact it's so easy that a commercial boat can simply dip a huge net in and haul up tons of fish with a crane, but saltfags still think that their ability to catch a few oceanic species with a rod is challenging or admirable.

Freshwater fishing (for native species, not truck-dumped Cletus chow) is challenging and requires skill and knowledge far beyond that of saltergarteners.
>>
>>2497543
Oh jesus christ its that retarded cunt who fishes off piers with blind people and thinks hes a salty
>>
>>2496423
they are common bycatch for recretional fisherman in harbors, bays, jetties, etc.
it takes licensed and specially trained sushi chefs to extract the edible meat though.
>>
>>2497349
i have lures more expensive than this
>>
>>2497425
>doesn't know smallmouth and striper become more active in colder water
>doesn't know the superior big billy basses are easier to catch the colder it is, unless it ices over
u just mad son u can't catch a big ole' hog consistently
>>
>>2497349

This WILL snap on a snag, despite the line also being cheap as chimps
>>
why is the specs for daiwa braid different in different regions
>>
>>2497608
>u just mad son u can't catch a big ole' hog consistently
Typical bass fisherman—ignorant of ichthyology and doesn't know that striped bass (a true bass species) are unrelated to the family of overgrown bluegill that are erroneously called bass.

Why are they called bass, then, you might wonder? To fool the Cletuses of the world into thinking they're real sport fish, of course.

Anyway, I don't fish for trash species at all.
>>
any leafs see any good black friday deals up yet on fishing gear? So far i've found Gagnon sports and Latulippe have some items i'm interested on sale.
>>
>>2497756
LMB are fun and plentiful, who cares man. I don’t care what’s on the end of my line, I’m just excited to get a bite
>>
>>2497482
Shimano SLX line has crankbait rods, often on sale for much less than the $99 msrp
>>
File: apf.jpg (384 KB, 1656x1243)
384 KB
384 KB JPG
>>2494804
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtHvndwbE64
>>
>>2494918
I caught a ~70 pound paddlefish last year. How do the cownose rays fight?
>>
Ahhhhhhhh, it’s time a year again fellas. About halfway thru my first first batch of tiny nymphs. Looking forward to be the cold tomorrow.
>>
>>2497854
They fight decent, but the biggest problem is that if you can’t turn their head you might as well be dragging a sheet of plywood through the water. I caught a ~42 inch wingspan ray while trolling when I was like 12, and it took for fucking ever to reel in, because every time it got its head back, the damn thing dove like a planer board and the reel didn’t have the drag to fight it, so I basically had to start over fighting it every time that happened.

The captain was a striped snob too, and told the mate to cut the leader instead of bringing it over the rail once I’d landed it, so I didn’t even get a good picture.

Still kinda salty and that was over 20 years ago.
>>
>>2497854
Steady, heavy pull in one direction. Sometimes you get lucky and they swim right towards you. Gotta be careful when you land them so you don't get stabbed.
>>
Can any rod builders help me out, I'm trying to build the ultimate glidebait rod for a specific bait I fish a lot, and 8 feet is way too long, is it okay if I ask my rod builder to chop off just a measly 2 inches off the butt section to get it down to a 7' 10" blank or would that affect the action and power of the backbone too much? I know taking off just a quarter of an inch off the tip section can ruin a rod, hence just taking it off the butt end.
>>
>>2497810
>LMB are fun and plentiful, who cares man. I don’t care what’s on the end of my line, I’m just excited to get a bite
The behavior and attitudes of many (not all) casual bass fishermen, as well as the fishing "culture" that they tend to propagate, is frankly obnoxious. I'm not going to bother making a list of reasons why, because 100% of the people reading this post believe that they're one of the good ones. It's a pointless effort. Nevertheless, someone's out there dumping his McDonald's trash, Googan packaging, and snarls of tangled mono into my waterways.

I'll say this: Constantly bragging about the fish you catch, size-queening, posting pictures on 3-4 different social media platforms every time you catch something, showing off gear, and so on is prideful, vain, braggadocios, shallow, and trashy. Literally no one cares, not even other fishermen. They only care if you're catching (or seem to be catching) more than them, which is also stupid.
>>
>>2497982
While I agree that "bass guy" culture is pretty eye roll inducing, you seem like kind of a cunt.
>>
>>2497982
mad can't catch a bass over 12"
>>
>>2497982
>Literally no one cares, not even other fishermen
You seem to care enough
>>
>>2497985
It’s that anon that’s living in his father’s shadow. He’s a mediocre engineer that never impressed his dad and was left with a giant complex because of it. Ironically enough his dad went to a mediocre law school himself. The faggot was sperging a thread or two ago.
>>
File: 20220726_205811.jpg (1.89 MB, 4032x1816)
1.89 MB
1.89 MB JPG
>>2497295
>>2497314
That's nice but that's not what I asked , I said anyone FFW and share their fishing videos on the FFW site?

If not this year maybe in a few years you can join on. Were just trying to make some videos people can watch and learn from but not really need people who want to have music playing and not teach people techniques.
>>
>>2495533
What retarded opinion. Are you 10, you fucking yank faggot?
>>
>>2498096
lmao more chinese junk from amazon! thanks LLC!
>>
>>2497958
I would cut it from the butt if your only goal is to shorten it
>>
File: 46464649749.jpg (434 KB, 1308x700)
434 KB
434 KB JPG
>>2497349
Get on my 5yo niece's level at least.
>>
>>2498096
how bout you watch and learn some physical exercises and braces
>>
Anyone use fish traps like pic related for bluegill? What sort of areas do you set these up or does it not matter as much?
>>
>>2498101
Everything this guy owns is basically made in China kek.
>>
>>2498243
thats just plain wrong, he's got an all american gut
>>
File: 20221117_170044.jpg (2.93 MB, 4160x3120)
2.93 MB
2.93 MB JPG
3rd coho in 3 days bros. Didn't think they ran this late, especially since I'm in metro Detroit. As far as I can tell I'm the only person to post Clinton River Coho catches online in history.
>>
>>2498415
Hella I'm hoping to get out to conneaut creek monday
>>
File: 20221116_150838.jpg (3.76 MB, 3069x3743)
3.76 MB
3.76 MB JPG
That's a really nice looking trib, only 3.5 hours from me. Any kings? Nice brown from the other day.
>>
>>2497543
Someone's never had to compete with the man in the grey suit. Stick to your piers, you're a real big saltboi
>>
>>2498528
I'm assuming you meant to reply to me lol. I caught a stray coho there once
>Pic related
And sometimes other stray salmon get in there but it's supposed to be steelhead.
>>
File: 20221119_154039.jpg (2.41 MB, 4000x3000)
2.41 MB
2.41 MB JPG
7" of ice already boys
>>
>>2498638
Nice
>>
>>2498635
Please blur your dysgenic face next time.
>>
Why are the rods so small for ice fishing? Why is all the gear completely different? Anyone have info or YouTube videos about everything I’ve fishing?
>>
>>2498766
>Why are the rods so small for ice fishing
if you have a 6ft rod you need to sit 6 ft away from the hole
>>
>>2498766
fucking hell use your brain
>>
>>2498758
Nah
>>2498766
Rod length is for casting. If you're not casting there's no need for 6 feet of rod.
>>
>>2498772
>Rod length is for casting. If you're not casting there's no need for 6 feet of rod.
Mostly yes, but also not quite. A very fine rod tip will naturally allow for more sensitivity, both for detecting strikes and for imparting delicate movement to lighter terminal tackle. A very stubby rod won't be able to taper enough to properly flex and distribute the energy of a fighting fish away from a fine tip. Making an "abrupt" rod taper won't do, because it won't flex and transfer sufficiently and the tip will snap off.

For an example of "imparting delicate movement," with a sensitive rod I can cause a dry fly or Trout Bug to "struggle" on the surface of the water, releasing believable wavelets just like a water strider or a drowning insect. Many a time I've cast or dapped behind some log in a tiny creek, gotten no reaction, then just as soon as I imparted action to the fly/lure, a brookie has chomped it immediately.

I can't do that with my bamboo dapping pole, it's too hefty. Extremely fine rod tips, like the one on my Suntech Kurenai, allow me to impart movement to practically microscopic flies and lures.

You tend to go for big fish and so might not be aware of all this.
>>
>>2498772
cut your beard to short
>>
>>2498766
Are you dumb?
>>2498790
You forgot the part where I'm sitting a foot away from my hole
>>
>>2498794
>You forgot the part where I'm sitting a foot away from my hole
Absolutely nothing that I wrote contradicts the fact that ice fishing calls for its own approach and set of parameters. I was quite simply pointing out that casting isn't the only determining factor in a rod's length, as Skid stated.

Try to keep up.
>>
>>2498796
Dweeb
>>
>>2498796
you're the guy who fishes off piers with blind people, can tell by how retarded you type.
>>
File: Cletus.jpg (129 KB, 605x806)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>2498798
>you're the guy who fishes off piers with blind people, can tell by how retarded you type.
Whereas you type like every other functionally illiterate American public school grad who uses this board, and are completely indistinguishable from any other NPC.
>>
>>2498803
lol why do this to yourself
>>
File: 20221114_134657.jpg (1.3 MB, 4032x1816)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB JPG
>>2498231
>>2498244
Yeah but Fishing Florida Water is for the long haul. That domain is owned by Mr & Mrs Knight for the next 10 years. Nothing you can do to stop our faces from being seen maybe add 127.0.0.1 then the Fishingfloridawater into your hosts file
>>
>>2498857
>I've fallen and I can't get up!
>>
>>2497458
nah you are
>>
>>2498772
At least post a new picture then instead of recycling the same few
>>
>>2498803
Oh hey it’s mediocre anon outing himself again lel
>>
File: 10lbsjaxk.jpg (75 KB, 333x693)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
I'll share my record pike from the other year...
>>
File: slab.jpg (409 KB, 1440x1800)
409 KB
409 KB JPG
>>2499012
Nice catch anon. Here's my PB crappie from yesterday.
>>
>>2499022
Nice work fella
>>
>>2499022
What a slab. Good work.
>>
Hooked my first rainbow today on a caddis nymph I tied, wiggled free before I could lift him for a pic though
>>
File: IMG_20221009_154636.jpg (1.74 MB, 2249x2999)
1.74 MB
1.74 MB JPG
>>
>>2499012
I finally have the equipment to go ice fishing any advice on how to catch good Pike
>>
>>2497349
You're better off going to Walmart and buying a $30/$40 rod
>>
Tommorra I'm going to do some Waltonian worm and bobber fishing on some river
I haven't done jack shit this whole weekend
>>
>>2497554
Plus I've heard alot of people still get sick even with the licenced chef preparing it
>>
>>2499156
Make sure your drag is set, and use big bait , have your jaw spreaders ready, and most importantly you must learn to fillet the Y bone
>>
>>2498807
>lol why do this to yourself
I've realized that none of the McDonald's-tier casual bass fishermen who visit this thread from Reddit have a single thing to offer me, so I shitpost until I get to read something written by the three or four people who are actual fishermen here.

>>2498929
>outing yourself
>on an anonymous image board
The US public school system strikes again.
>>
>>2499202
>actual fishermen

That's not for you to decide you gatekeeping clown
>>
>>2499202
ok retard
>>
>>2497381
>>2497449
Theres a few of us here. I have shit luck on the beach, I catch more in the tidal creeks than on the open sand. Usually cast the zman diezel softplastic minnows or a yozuri crystal minnow. Just got a kayak this fall, want to take it to lynnhaven
>>
>>2498238
>russian bluegill trap
The encirclement of Kiev is nearly complete!
>>2497990
Is he the blind pier tard too or was that another anon high off of the scent of his own villi?
>>
any good fishing youtuber which are actually explaining techniques and stuff?
>>
>>2498772
I always pictured you as a skinny tweaker type, not a fat fuck
>>
>>2499242
>Is he the blind pier tard too
Yup, thats him.
a REAL fisherman
>>
>>2499304
Jay Siemens
>>
>>2499312
ty feel free to post more
>>
>>2499316
Eugene Cook
>>
>there are no fly jigs for spin fishing to buy here
>i can't bind them myself
what now?
>>
>>2499305
He's a gay furry too.
>>
File: received_1254340668750643.jpg (291 KB, 1536x2048)
291 KB
291 KB JPG
>>2499328
???
>Pic related
I tie flies for spin guys with some regularity, this is a steelhead my buddy caught on one of my jig flies.
>>
>>2499341
>jig flies.
this is what i mean.
just a "fly" on a jig-head with 10-14 gramms.
these things would be a weapon here.
but i can't tie flys or these.
very sad

are there any american shops which are selling these?
maybe i could import a few.
>>
>>2499345
>but i can't tie flys or these
Why not?
>>
>>2499346
i have never done it and i don't have the equipment and the space.
>>
File: 20220131_171615.jpg (1.51 MB, 2448x3264)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB JPG
>>2499350
>>2499345
I'll put some together for you, email me at bluskallcustom at gmail
SE Michigan Trout fishing anon has bought a few of my jigs and seems happy, too.
>>2498928
I'm trying but I can't get facepics alone and havent landed any in a hot minute
>>2499081
Congrats
>>2499305
I wish i was a twink but running sucks and fried food rules. I have lost 30 pounds this year though so I'm happy with that.
>>
>>2499202
your faggotry permeates every thread and is easily detectable. poor dunning kruger anon, it must be hell to be trapped inside your head.
>>
Lingcod caught on a soft plastic I made myself, this color has been getting a lot of strikes and has now become my go to color on a sunny day, on Wednesday I caught a Grass Rockfish with it, used it again on Saturday and landed 2 kelp greenlings back to back, then this Lingcod a bit later with the same lure.
>>
>>2498862
Cute.
>>
>>2499304
John Skinner for flounder and striper
>>
is shimano fx fc still good in 2022 ?
>>
File: 20221119_131107.jpg (805 KB, 1600x900)
805 KB
805 KB JPG
No trout this weekend but here have a train instead
>>
>>2499634
Is that the Deerfield?
>>
>>2499046
>>2499061
Thanks anons. Hope the fishing is good where you are. We are having a good time in the south.
>>
>>2499650
Yep, you from the area?
>>
>>2497543
>Saltwater is the kindergarten of fishing.
this is why I like the pier, it's easy and I am retard
>>
>>2499634
bros I love trains
>>
File: GP7 2.jpg (195 KB, 500x375)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
>>2499679
Best train coming through
>>
>>2499677
The anon you're replying to is a retarded blowhard. Not trying to be a gatekeeping dickhead, but at least here in socal no one takes pier fishing seriously. It's for the old, poor mexicans and asians that just want to fill their 5 gallon buckets with trash fish.
>>
>>2499692
Also a socal resident. What would you say is taken seriously around here, deep sea?
>>
>>2499443
>I'll put some together for you, email me at bluskallcustom at gmail
that is very nice from you but i don't live in the us and i don't have any idea how to import things.
the shipping cost would very high also.
but thank you very much.
you are a good one

i guess i just have to learn how to tie a fly
>>
>>2499634
so pretty
>>
>want a new rod
>want a memecaster
>want new lures
>want want want
>no money
argh
>>
>>2499726
>dont want a job
same
>>
>>2499734
sadly i have one
but my living costs are too high so i can only spend 90 Dollars per month
>>
>>2499700
>SoCal
Trophy bass fishing.
>>
>>2499700
Most other kinds of saltwater fishing lol. But ya, chasing big bluefin is probably the most prestigious kind of fishing. Personally I love yellowtail and calico fishing. Rockfishing is fun too, but it's only a couple steps up from pier fishing and I would never pretend it's something it isn't.

>>2499739
Lol no, maybe for the transplants.
>>
>>2499662
I'm from central mass and fish out there occasionally. That railroad bridge is recognizable.
>>
>>2499742
You do realize swimbait fishing for largemouth bass is mainly because of SoCal locals, right? Most of the famous trophy bass fisherman are from SoCal.
>>
>>2499745
Ya but the only people that care about bass fishing are "bass guys".
>>
>>2499745
>Most of the famous trophy bass fisherman are from SoCal
That helps explain why the sport is soooooo gay
>>
I don't even know where to start with this. Guess I'll just keep lurking.
>>
>>2499701
I've exported a few things, I just depends on the country. Haz mat and fishing regulations isn't usually an issue since I do tungsten/barbless and lead free wire, but shipping would probably wind up costing as much as the rest of a 3 dozen fly order. Buy a cheap vise, a decent bobbin, and Danville thread. Tie wooly buggers and then diversify once you can tie one of those well.
>>
Reminder bass fishing is funner than salt water fishing.
>>2499771
The gay part of the sport is tournament bass fishing. Trophy bass fishing is a separate thing all together is kinda niche still.
>>
>>2499841
Even surf perch fishing is more fun than lmb fishing.
>>
>>2499841
How often do you get bites throwing big swimbaits like that? I have a biogill that I never feel inclined to throw
>>
>>2499844
I fish crystal clear water. When throwing a 9-10 inch bait, a bass will swim 100 feet just to look at it. Getting them to commit is the hard part. Have to experiment with different angles, depths and speed. Once one bites, stick to doing that method, and they come.

When the fish are actively feeding, they’ll hammer the thing. That tiny dink took me 10 hours yesterday to get, but on some days I’ll get three 19-20” bass in a span of 1 hour.
>>
>>2499803
Start with where you are at and what interests you about fishing.
>>
>>2499851
That’s what I’ve heard about swimbaits, if the visibility isn’t perfectly clear chances are the fish will miss it. They just look cool as fuck and I’ve been trying to target larger fish. Never really seem to get the right conditions though.
>>
>>2499858
For dirty water that's similar to the CA Delta where visibility is almost nothing, a crankdown or multijoint swimbait is the better option, as the commotion of the lure rattling about and the water displacement caused by the big bill will get a bass's attention through their lateral lines. Even then, a big glidebait can be seen by bass in water, the sheer size will cause a big profile and shadow, just fish it much more slower. Big top water rat lures are also a good option.

Clear water fishing, glide baits are king. Bigger the bait, the more draw it has. And fish in general are retarded, we've all seen or heard of stories of X species of fish being found at the top of the water dead with Y species stuck in it's throat. I've caught 1 pound largemouth, smallmouth, striper, and rainbow trout trying to eat a swimbait twice it's size, hell that bass I caught is just a 12" 1 pound dink and it tried to eat a 7.5" bait. Stupid.
>>
I have all my fishing tackle and fishing leads in the same room I sleep and spend most my time in. Is there any dangers spending most the time with my fishing leads in the same room?
>>
>>2499884
Castaic and Pyramid are my main lakes for big bass and stripers. What would you recommend? Shad and trout swimbait?
>>
>>2499893
lmao the Michael Jordan / GOAT of swimbaits fishes at Castaic mainly, good luck trying to fool those fish, but he nabs them on the Deps 250 slide swimmer and 10" huddleston, both of which are popular due to him, he still uses them to this day. I'd get a 250 and 8" huddlestons and you're basically set. You don't have to go crazy. Dobyns and Irod make inexpensive rods to throw those too.

He fishes there a lot. You've probably seen him.
>>
>>2499841
Trophy bass community especially SU can be pretty gay and ignorant. Ever see the Flipside? Vertical holding big pike as their organs gather into their ass and any thread on fish handling instantly gets bombarded by Cleatus and Juan saying "Its a bass not trout! Boat flipping a 10 pounder wont hurt it!".
>>
>>2499841
>huge amounts of cope
>>
>>2499886
oh come on cunt
>>
>>2499886
unless the lead oxidizes and that oxide is kicked in to the air you'll be fine
>>
hopefully i can catch some fish tomorrow
>>
File: FB_IMG_1665803042059.jpg (57 KB, 1080x486)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>2494804
Like my shoes?
>>
>>2499982
They don't look very practical for outdoors
>>
>>2499982
LL bean lookin ass
>>
>>2499982
they have fish at the bowling alley?
>>
File: steelhead28M.jpg (146 KB, 1080x525)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
I've done pretty well this year on steelhead. Been killing them on brown and black jigs tipped with maggots and those mad river soft plastic trout worms. Here's some of my biggest a 28" Buck and a 27" Hen
>>
File: steelhead27F.jpg (104 KB, 768x361)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>2500109
>>
File: steelhead2F.jpg (2.51 MB, 4032x2268)
2.51 MB
2.51 MB JPG
>>2500110
And here's a couple fat hens I got for the smoker
>>
Do you use bigger/heavier braid on baitcasters than spinning reels?
>>
>>2500153
Normally you will choose the lb test that best suits your rod and reel. My particular casting combo is spooled up with 40lb braid on a 150 size reel. My spinning combo has 8lb fluorocarbon on a 2500. You don’t have to spool a casting reel with heavy braid though. You can use lighter braid on a smaller reel size. You can also run straight mono fluoro copoly. It all depends on what the reel and rod are rated for
>>
>>2500167
>choose the lb test that best suits your rod and reel
how do i find that out?
>>
>>2500168
A reel and rod usually have a line rating on them. There are also charts that will give you the braid to mono diameter equivalents
>>
>>2500169
thank you
>>
>>2500153
What leader weight are you running? It's a bit of a preference/trial and error kind of thing you have to figure out for yourself and what kind of fishing you're doing. Light braid casts farther, more sensitive and you get more capacity, but is more susceptible to backlashes and can dig into the spool under load. Heavy braid is obviously stronger, more resistant to abrasion and much easier to pick out birdnests. Personally I think a lot of US anglers fish too heavy, I try to use the lightest braid I can with the leader I plan on using, usually no lighter than about 20lb.
>>
>>2500179
>What leader weight are you running?
good question
i want to use it for pike and heavy lures. (3oz)
with a wire leader i would use 26lbs.
with fluorocarbon i guess 57lbs
>>
>>2500184
For lures that heavy I don't think I'd go lower than 50lb braid. If you get a birdnest on the cast you'd probably lose your lure with anything lighter.
>>
>>2500190
ok thank you
>>
>>2500109
>>2500110
Nice fish
>>
another stupid question
do you even fish wire leaders with a baitcaster?
>>
>>2500223
depends on what fish you are targeting or is in the water.
Where I fish there are a lot of pikes so I always have a wire leader on
>>
>>2500229
i would target pikes.
how long is your wire leader?
with a baitcaster you don't want too much line hanging down from your rod tip right?

would be this example be practical?

Braid -> FG Knot -> 20 inch Fluorocarbon -> Swivel -> 4 inch wire leader
>>
>>2500232
I do one of these cocksucker straight on braid, got them in fluoro too. 25-30 cm never had a pike bite through the braid
>>
>>2500237
>25-30cm
and this is not too long for a baitcaster?
thank you very much
>>
>>2500240
never had any problems with it, your experience might differ but I dont see it causing any problems
>>
>>2500244
>>2500244
ok, thanks a lot
i think i will get myself a baitcaster and a casting rod for christmas
>>
>>2500240
>>2500232
I use a 23cm wire leaders for pike, you can use fluorocarbon too if it has a diameter of 1mm or more. Pike aren't scared of leaders or braid so you can do braid --> leader.
>>
I don't fish pike, but I've caught some log barracuda on 50lb fluoro with no issues.
>>
>>2500184
>>2500190
are you guys retarded? 50lb braid for a 3oz lure?
>>
>>2500271
It depends on the kind of lure and how lucky you get with hook placement. I've caught 20lb pike on 12lb fluoro while fly fishing for bass and have seen a 42" musky cut through a fresh 120lb fluoro leader. Pike and musky lures are expensive and they aren't scared of wire so why risk it?
>>
>>2498772
I’d have passionate gay anal sex with you don’t listen to >>2499305
>>
>>2499853
I used to fish all the time when I was younger until my late teens, but it was always basic stuff. Used a cheap pole and bouy/worm. I want to get back into it, but feel I need to move on from how little kids fish.
>>
File: 20221123_130821.jpg (2.62 MB, 3264x2448)
2.62 MB
2.62 MB JPG
>>2500109
>>2500110
>>2500111
Nice fish anon
I swung up Pic related today. Just a run o the mill 22.5 inch hen but I'm not complaining a bit, especially for 34° water
>>2500287
Thank you anon
>>
>>2495364

I eat largemouth as a political statement. I am learning to get better at catching them so that I can eat more, not for my enjoyment, but for ideological reasons.
>>
>>2500372
nice honey stick
>>
>>2500277
No, are you? I have watched guys get a birdsnest mid cast while throwing 2oz surface irons on 30lb and watched it get sent.
>>
File: 6 weight switch.jpg (109 KB, 605x1280)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>2500421
thanks it's an 11' 6 weight echo glass switch that i removed 6 inches from the end of. it's my go-to for swinging steelhead flies, and i'd love to take it out west some time to swing dry flies for summer steelhead. she's wearing an orvis battenkill spooled with a scientific anglers spey lite (360 grain?) skagit head.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1668146381121.jpg (51 KB, 1080x486)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>2500056
>>2500082
>>2500085
Have you subbed to Fishing Florida Water yet?
>>
are you considering getting into salt water fishing with conventional reels?

penn and accurate both suck

Avet, Daiwa, Okuma, and Shimano are good
>>
>>2499841

I rockfish with japanese virgin pubic hair rods on a party boat. I have never been skunked
>>
>>2500482
I don't have any accurates, but penn fathoms are just about the best value conventional line there is.
>>
>>2500484
sounds found tbqh
>>
>>2500500

checked and the new gen 2 penn fathoms have quality control issues.
Torques have a short warranty just like accurate/avet. 5 year warranty with Daiwa & Okuma
>>
File: line.jpg (259 KB, 1080x2041)
259 KB
259 KB JPG
Anons, I need your help.
I've been fishing for a while now, but am a filthy casual. As a result, I don't actually know much about why I do the things I do when I'm fishing.
AliExpress had a event where you could win prizes, and I won some fishing line for very cheap - but now I have to choose which one I want and I know fuckall about line, so I came here to ask for advice.
I have three items that I won and options for two of them:
- Nylon Monofilament Copolymer line: Green, 0.45mm-25lbs or brown, either 0.38mm-17lbs, 0.4mm-20lbs, 0.45mm-25lbs or 0.48mm-30lbs
- Braided in grey or green, picrel are the options for grey, green only has 0.48mm-50lbs
My issue is I don't know what strength and diameter line I need at all.
I use a 3000 spinning reel and fish in rivers almost exclusively (the german Rhine). My primary setup is a running coffin lead (40g) with a swivel and hook with bait, though rarely we use other stuff too. I don't really catch much, (except goby because those fuckers are everywhere), roach, rudd, sometimes bass. Once got a pike (with a soft paddle tail though) and occasionally people get pikeperch here as well as carp, bream or chub. There's also a lot of catfish, but you have to aim for those to catch them.

What size line do I need for what usecase? How do I decide what diameter and strength is needed? I feel overwhelmed as shit and all the articles and videos I opened seem to just reiterate the differences between mono, braid and fluorcarbon rather than the size and strength.

Also one last question: The things you put on the fishing rod, in my case the lead, swivel and hook, how do you call them together? There's a term for that in german: Montage, which means the "system" you use for fishing basically, and mine is called "grundmontage" as in "system for fishing at the ground of the body of water". Is there an equivalent term in english? Because I tried and found nothing.
>>
>>2500471
why dont you sub to a weight loss program you fat sack of shit
>>
>>2500471
is that the vigilante that fights fastfood with his mouth, aka fatman?
>>
I don't get why there's a flight between salt water and fresh water fishing It seems so gay.
when I go out fishing and catch a striped bass. then a Pike It seems just as enjoyable and fun.
>>
>>2500510
Das letzte wo du sparen willst, ist an der Und scheiß die Grundmontage
>>
>>2500532
because fresh water fishermen are faggots that cry about anything
>>
>>2500510
1. don't buy this stupid cheap shit
2. don't buy stuff on the internet if you don't know what are you doing. go to your local fishing store(s). the darker, the messier the store and the older the vendor the better
3. don't do this boring fishing. go spinfishing (the rhine is a paradise. go for perch/zander and pike)
3. get a rod with a casting weight (Wufgewicht) of 7-28g for perch (the zeck stuff is good and cheap) and zander and a cheap rod of 60-150g for pike (again zeck stuff is great for it's price)
4. get a shimano stradic 2500 for your perch/zander rod with a 0,10mm x8 braid (kariki 8, daiwa j-braid x8, spiderwire stealth smooth 8)
5. get a shimano stradic 3500/4000 for your pike rod with a 0,18-0,20 x8 braid
6. then get lures. Don't get caught by the pretty colors. Go natural. And buy lunker city's shakers (camo-tackle) in 3,25inch, 3,75inch for perch, 4,5inch for zander, 6inch and 8inch for pike. they are killing it. then the spickey in 18cm (the ready to fish version) from fishingprofi (they are huchen lures but they work great for pikes. they have also a motage-anleitung on youtube but it's a pain in the ass to do it.) if you don't want to borhter with that, get the pig shad in 23cm. Ebenfalls ne Waffe.
7. buy the hooks from nippon-tackle (DEKA Round-Jig PTFE Jigkopf). camo tackle is telling you what sizes you need for the lures on the lure-page (bigger is better than too small)
8. buy stroft fluorocarbon in 0,36mm as a perch/zander leader
9. buy flexonit 7x7 red in 0,36mm as a pike wire leader
10. buy the flexonit crimps (0,26-0,36 and 0,36-0,46 see for yourself what is better working for you) and crimp pliers. (camo tackle pliers are fine)
11. buy LMAB Duo Lock Snap from hecht und barsch in s (25kg for perch/zander. they are small) and in M or L for pike (the L snaps for big lures above 60g)
12. buy LMAB Swivel |Wirbel in S and M or L same stuff as for snaps
13. learn the uni knot and the fg knot
14. prepare your leaders
15. fish
>>
>>2500590
dude
you want him to go out and buy two new shimano stradics?
>>
>>2500532
It's an age old tradition, same with the aquarium hobby or boating.
>>
>>2500590
>learn the uni knot and the fg knot
FG knot is ass unless you tie it perfectly, which nobody does.

perfect FG will get you ~80 % knot strength and an average FG knot will get you ~50 % knot strength.
an average PR knot is probably stronger then a perfect FG
>>
>>2500593
Yes
They are great reels.
Cheapsass reels don't Spark joy.
These do
>>2500597
Then let us learn the pr knot together
>>2500510
>>
>>2500590
>1. don't buy this stupid cheap shit
Anon it's 99% off. Even if all of these lines are shit it's less than 80 cts.

My spool and rod are from a local store obviously, spool is a Daiwa Exceler LT 3000 CXH, rod is a far less great telescope rod (yeah yeah I know), but it gets the job done as well.
All that being said, the rest of your advice seems great, and I will do some research into those, thanks anon.
>>
>>2500601
You're right the stradic is good in its price range.
Personally in that price range I'd take a BG MQ or TD BLACK, theyre all nice but the stradic has a little start up inertia in comparison to the daiwas

>Then let us learn the pr knot together
fossil for scale

>>2500604
probably wouldnt buy aliexpress braid, but if I was gonna I'd get the JOF branded one.
>>
>>2500597

I tie the fg under a minute with a tool
>>
>>2500597
whats wrong with double uni
>>
>>2500597
Tying the FG perfectly isn't hard, it holds 95% or more in my experience and many videos show it holding up to 100%. Weak FG knots are tied by people who half hitch/Rizzuto finish on the braid and not leader and don't cinch it down properly.
>>
>>2500532
It's like sister branches of the US military banting with each other. It's also a litmus test to see if you're a good angler: poor ones will take it seriously and reply with overzealous shit flinging whereas the good ones will just do a shitpost.
>>
>>2500597
You must be bad at tying knots. FG is easy once you "get" it.
>>
Flybros, what online shops are running the best Black Friday sale? I’m looking to pick up a new rod, best I can find is 20% off
>>
did anything ever replace blue fly cafe?
>>
>>2500821
See
>>2500606
Do I look bad at tying knots?
>>
>>2500836
black friday has been over for about 15 years.
most shops increase the price of their shit beforehand.
>>
>>2500518
>>2500521
Lolwut it was a yes or no question..
>>
>>2497543
>earthworm on hook with bobber
wow, such challenge
>>
>>2499237
Ah, a fellow kayak fisherman in Virginia. Yea I hear Lynnhaven and Elizabeth River is on fire right now.
>>
>>2500316
Sounds very similar to my situation. Depending on where you are and what you're going for, it doesn't hurt to just start with that again. Plus, because the large fish are typically in the same area as the smaller fish (for feeding) then you can get a feel for what locations are good and which ones suck.
>>
>actually good black friday offer
>3 Fishing Concept A3 LH
>for 186€
>don't have the money for it
life is unfair
>>
are there actually good boxes that don't break instantly when falling down?
>>
>>2501183
what type of box
>>
>>2501188
i am searching for a softbait box
>>
>>2501190
plano I guess
>>
heads-up, Curado BFS reel for $150 at Academy when you put it in cart. Only reason I'm not buying it is because Left Hand retrieve version isn't on sale.
> https://www.academy.com/p/shimano-curado-bfs-baitcast-reel?sku=right-8-2-1-50
>>
Any good deals on fly fishing stuff?
>>
>>2501183
I like meiho stuff. In my experience the plastic holds up longer. And in true jdm fashion they have tons of overly specific products and variations.

https://meihotacklebox.com/
>>
Any recommendations for kayaks? Are inflatables any decent?
>>
>>2501194
>>2501247
thank you i will check them out
>>
>>2501261
Pedal drive kayaks are goated for fishing. They can be pricey but they're well worth the money. I've used and can vouch for Hobie mirages but I hear Old Towns are also good too.
>>
New bread baking…
>>
>NEWWWW!!!!!
>>2501379
>>2501379
>>2501379
>>2501379
>>
bump

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.