[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/out/ - Outdoors

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 106 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Happy 19th Birthday 4chan!

>>
Probably brain aneurysm or something similar.
>>
Vaxxed
>>
File: 1640834083656.png (258 KB, 512x497)
258 KB
258 KB PNG
>>2467151
>>
>>2467147
I came late to his channel and I found it really entertaining, it's such a shame that this happened to him.
>>2467175
dilate you mirror destroying homomonster
>>
>>2467147
The clot shot, many such cases.
>>
I think she may have died
>>
>>2467232
>>2467151
I got the clot shot after trump got it and told everyone it was amazing and they should get it, how long do I have left bros ;_;
>>
>>2467258
You don´t have much time left. In fact, you don´t have any left. You are already dead. Only fellow Autists can see your posts. Go to the light. It´s ok. They are already waiting for you.
>>
>>2467147
This dude pisses me off. He'll sleep in a drain pipe under an expressway in sub-zero temps and still get on camera in the morning and say that he slept great. Why isn't he ever honest and say "hey guys I slept like complete shit"

Sad about his wife though
>>
>>2467410
i sleep on a hardwood floor on a cotton mattress as thick as the tip of me dick
it's the best
>>
Let the man grieve. His wife died, and he was already an alcoholic. What do you think?
>>
>>2467414
It was probably the failed liver transplant.
>>
>>2467258
2 weeks
>>
>>2467258
My health has been significantly deteriorating since I got vaxxed and I honestly feel like I might drop dead anytime soon. Unironically, I'm pretty sure I don't have 5 years. On the bright side this is the perfect excuse to buy really nice gear I was too sensible to buy when I only thought about death in the form of suicide rather than sudden aneurysms or things like that. I'll also have a nice trip somewhere where the woods don't suck ass, maybe Finland. Maybe I'll not die after all and I'll get a job there and die another day.
>>
He bought a little camper trailer and is gonna do some soul searching. Source: I’m someone familiar with the matter
>>
>>2467414
as a seasoned alcoholic, let me assure you that man is not an alcoholic, or at least wasn't before
>>
>>2467147
faking for views
he never had a wife
>>
>>2467414
>Let the man grieve.
We're not exactly knocking on his door, here.
This is an outdoor forum and many Anons watched his content. There's a strong chance he won't be making any more vids for a while. Of course we can talk about it.
>>
>>2467951
Source: you follow his Instagram account
>>
>>2467258
Why would you get medicine because of peer pressue?
>>
>>2467147
Hope he will be okay.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-XDXqkqGxo

He updated
>>
>>2468600
Do you think that 1% includes the comments here? What did people say on his YT channel?
>>
>>2468603
I doubt he comes here, and I don't read the comments on his videos. I'm 100% sure someone said "VAXXED" though, because it was me.
>>
>>2468608
>I'm 100% sure someone said "VAXXED" though, because it was me.
kek
>Verification not required.
>>
>>2467410
I think he just sleeps really warm. He once slept subzero in a summer tent and bag and was totally fine. Its ridiculous.
>>
>>2468600
It seems so strange that he's so worried about a few troll comments that inevitably come when you put something personal on the internet. Does he obsessively read over every single comment he gets on his videos? Seems like kind of a weird thing to do especially when you're grieving.
>>
>>2468628
>He once slept subzero in a summer tent and bag and was totally fine.
I do not entirely believe this sort of stuff. There are many very prepared people who think really hard about their sleep system in order to avoid hypothermia, if someone can just ignore all that there must be something wrong one way or the other.
>>
>>2468600
Jesus Christ he's such a bitch about the "comments" like relax dude it's the fucking internet where retards are everywhere. I'm gonna shut down the comments I'm gonna hire moderators I'm all about no censorship unless it's mean comments. Fuck off. VAXXED VAXXED VAXXED.
>>
>>2468628
>>2468641
Methinks he gets completely wasted and passes out and has just gotten lucky not to freeze to death yet. I've done it and got eaten alive by bugs but never in freezing temps, too scared. I'm the kind of guy to drink everything I have with me every time.
>>
It's up, bros
https://youtu.be/o-XDXqkqGxo
>>
>>2468647
>methinks
faggot
>>
>>2468662
I'll fucking kill you bitch
Methinks you can't read
>>
>>2468647
I don't care about whether or not these YouTubers are real, but I had a feeling with Vagrant Holiday that he just went to sleep by a friend's house and then came back to the camping spot the next morning. Many "bushcraft" youtubers do the same shit where they pretend they're camping in harsh weather but they have a van parked somewhere within walking distance and that's where they sleep. This sort of shit has been done since nature documentaries started airing.
What I know is that if actual, experienced outdoorsmen NEED a tent and a seriously rated sleeping bag, a pad and all that shit as a basic setup to sleep OK in the cold, not great but OK, because sleeping outdoors is always suboptimal, I don't understand how average joes can just wing it and be completely fine the next morning. I dunno. What you see on camera is what you see on camera. It may be entertaining but I'm not taking for granted that there's no fabrication behind it.
>>
Idk hope he's dead tho
>>
>>2467258
Days, maybe weeks.
Two more weeks, tops.
>>
What were the troll comments?
>>
>>2467147
No refunds.
>>
>>2468600
>wife dies
>more concerned about his comment section
>>
>>2468600
I wonder what those keywords are...
>>
File: 1655609717907.jpg (31 KB, 431x574)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
You guise realize this is all a parg of MK Ultra? I dont watch TV, only YT and almost everyone i follow has put out a video about stopping because of a few comments within the past year.
Its always the same story too, uhg i think I'm gonna quit bc of a few people but i dont want to hurt the ones who were good and followed step with everyone else.
Its >implying there's a hidden system that rewards you for being a good person with a pat on the head like a fucking dog.
>>
>>2468669
In a lot of the cold camping videos he had a propane heater. He also started doing a timelapse of him sleeping in more recent videos
>>
>>2468794
Vaccine
Covid
Murder
Refunds
>>
>>2468600
vaxx brain
>>
>hey guys I'm all for free speech and everything just don't hurt my feelings in the comment section.
kwab
>>
>>2468754
>myocardia and stroke also on the list
kek
>>
>>2468644
You're the one sounding like a bitch lmao
>>
>>2467410
He's definitely said he's slept like shit before, in the last couple vids I've seen. The culvert one and the behind a police station one
>>
you fucking retards, COVID causes clots
>>
>>2468858
>you sound like a bitch
>lmao
Pottery
>>
>>2468644
You write like you have a peanut allergy
>>
>>2468805
vaccine
Trudeau
government
told you so
booster
myocarditis
mandate(s)
Liberals
heart problems

still sad though the guy didn't deserve this
>>
>>2468799
Not sure what this has to do with mkultra but yeah, "I'm GoInG tO qUiT" followed by "WhY i DiD nOt QuIt AfTeR aLL" is a classic in the YouTuber's clickbait arsenal.
>>
>>2468799
In his defense I don't know how much dosh he makes from the channel, but if he isn't making shit I can tell you that it's much harder not to look at your work on the channel and consider that a bunch of autists grooming you to keep you feeding them Free Content™ to consoom and a bunch of other tards straight up talking shit may be a net negative and your time may be better spent elsewhere. Making videos takes time, effort and money. I know that the commies hate hearing this but asspats don't go a long way when it comes to keeping people productive.
>>
>>2467147
Ok, who's this guy, and is it worth me being interested in whatever's happened here?
>>
>>2468760
I get trying to escape his grief with meaningless distractions, but I feel like moderating your youtube comments would be last on the list of things you'd do. Weird af.
>>
File: 1656895204147.jpg (1.32 MB, 3406x3000)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB JPG
People really are dying on their sleep because of the vax, I forgot where I read this but a couple days ago this guy was wrote a post on reddit I think crying because his fiance died in her sleep, I'm not sure if it was that or some celebrity that was on the news, but people really are dying in their sleep. Is this something new, or schizos trying to scare us, bros? I never got VAXXED to I'm good.
>>
>>2468600
This guy has issues, and looks like an alcoholic. Even the video where he cries about his wife, who does that? sets up a camera and then starts crying. What a fucking weirdo, I'd be bawling my eyes out and nowhere near filming and editing videos of me crying. This guy is fucked.
>>
File: 1355287774096.gif (1.31 MB, 407x161)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB GIF
>>2468959
This is how the human culture is now. "Put it online". 10 years ago it likely would have been a simple heartfelt fb post.
>>
So has anyone told him that the 1% is 99% from here yet?
>>
>>2468603
anti-vaxx retards gloating she died.
>>
>>2468997
I'm not sure why pointing out the cause of death counts as gloating
>>
>>2468959
>the video where he cries about his wife, who does that? sets up a camera and then starts crying
I said this in the thread when this happened and met the most rabid aggression. I don't know which idea is worse: that this person is so twisted that he can't pass on the occasion of turning his grief into a product for his viewers, or that people today are so genuinely fucked that this is how they actually process their lives.
>>
File: 1585273682497.jpg (91 KB, 363x450)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>2468600
>I'm all about that free speech except when people say things that I don't like
>>
File: whatfaggotryisthis.jpg (129 KB, 727x775)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
Wallis latest video makes him seem like atotal psychopath.
I felt like I was a Black Comedy. Man offs young wife after hitting 1 million subscribers and then gets snippy when people call him on his possible shenanigans.
The start of the video and end of the video is him steaming mad about 1% of the comments not being friendly.

From watching Wallis' videos over the course of the Pandemci I went from viewing him as a super comfy watch to something being off about him.

Even calling his spouse "beautiful wife" was odd.

His story of how they met was odd. His story of how he got her to date him was odd. (He was somewhat of a homeless bum and saw her doing work at a church DIGGING graves. He then started doing it too so they could be friends. (not kidding, he tells the story in a video with "crazy neighbor")

Then she went to hungary for musical training. He followed her there and then they started dating.

People claim it's the vax and that Jessica was a teacher. She quit teaching a good while ago to edit wallis' youtube videos while he was running his heating business.
He himself recently stated that he can't smell or taste now. Covid symptom.
So she worked from home and no reason to even get vaxxed.

But they were living in a tiny apartment while he was dragging out the creation of a huge house.
Probably was stressful after a while.

Anyway even an autist would understand that people would find the sudden death of a healthy 31 year old woman strange. Instead he tells people to REPORT anyone who comments or even has websites discussing it.

He's either a gl0wie or psycho.

Also who wrote her obit? Sus. "She she had the best husband." Mm-kay.
>>
File: RestingSquat.png (277 KB, 471x498)
277 KB
277 KB PNG
Why go out of your way to censor discussion about the true cause of her death?
no refunds
>>
File: symbolism1.jpg (88 KB, 843x607)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>2469078
some odd comments on this last video before dead wife video.
people wodner why there's a terrifying scream that neither wallis or crazy neighbor react to. This took place on the canadian/usa border.
>>
>>2469081
>>
File: okaysnowflake.jpg (184 KB, 1315x759)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
>>2468995
>>
File: Nodamecouchscaled.png (323 KB, 860x484)
323 KB
323 KB PNG
>>2469079
>So she worked from home and no reason to even get vaxxed.
She was a woman anon, she could have been pushed by tv or her social circle.
I would be rather suspicious if she wasn't vaxxd
been watching steve for a couple years now. I think there was 1 video that showed him wearing a mask in a store but he didn't really talk about covid from what I can remember.
This latest video just has me asking more questions. bizarre
>>
>>2469084
What do you mean anon? She did exist right? People have seen her at meetups and she was telling people not to take any video or pictures of her. Well that's what Steve said anyway, I've never seen her on video. Again, bizarre. Wonder if we could find out the guys that went camping with Steve lately, if they said what it was like behind the scenes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2oCoDCiWWE&t=886s
>>
>>2468950
He has some good videos about camping in odd or unconventional situations. I think stealth camping is his most popular series, but his wife recently died in her sleep and there's not much interesting there because he hasn't shared much about it other than that it happened and that he needs time to grieve.
>>
he for sure knows what's going on but he doesn't want to lose his channel as well, I would do the same.
>>
>>2469105
Good point, dude just lost his wife it would suck losing your livelihood over people commenting about the Vax
That being said, it was the vax that did her in
>>
>mindbroken retards on 4chan think every death is the vaccine now
>>
>>2469130
get boosted
>>
>>2469134
Do you think this is an insult to normal people or just here?
>>
>>2469130
more like buck broken
>>
>>2469079
Yeah, Steve comes off as kind of a weird guy when you look at the details. That video he uploaded not long before his wife died where he's seemingly crying in his car and chokes up when mentioning her is very bizarre. And his obsession with the small amount of negative comments he gets is very strange too.
>>
>>2469078
>>2469079
>>2469082
>>2469091
>>2469097
>>2469197
This is starting to look like the setup of a Silent Hill game
>>
>hello youtube
>the road is getting a bit spotty
>maybe an earthquake did some damage
>I've decided to park the bus in this small town and go from here
>gonna just carry a backpack
>just gonna camp for the night
>there's a lot of fog
>I doubt I'll need to worry about laying low
>place looks deserted
>maybe it was evacuated
>getting close to sunset, I should set up the tent somewhere and cook my hotdogs
>tomorrow I'll get back on the bus and keep going
>Yeah
>so much fog
>can't see anything here
>hey what was that
>I think I saw someone on the other side of the road
>it looked like... no, it can't be...
>turns out there's an old hospital here that looks abandoned
>maybe I can set up there, I don't feel safe on the street
>it's giving me the creeps
>let me open this gate *creaaaak*
>I hope that wasn't too much noise
>>
>>2467147
Something expected probably. People react differently based on the type of death. If it was sudden, like a car crash or suicide, murder, I doubt he'd have been so quick to make a couple of videos, even if it is addressing the situation. Sudden death generally breaks people, he seems more like he was waiting for it, if that makes sense. Either way, Steve has been a strange, but very welcomed part of my life. Something about him and his, I guess you could say 'origin story' up until now has opened my mind up, and made me feel more connected to the world, and like I don't have to worry so much.
>>
>>2467410
He has admitted to sleeping like shit, but his philosophy seems to involve always seeing the brighter side, which I think we can all appreciate. And some of us truly do sleep better where others would sleep like shit.
>>
>>2468644
I do have to agree with this at least a little. His concerns over comments kind of overshadowed the rest of the video. I was hoping he'd drop some ancient wisdom or something after his wife passed, like some deep shit that we could resonate with, but then he brings up comments, which literally don't matter because the bad ones get absolutely buried under the good ones. You have to actually dig to find bad comments under his videos.
>>
File: 1650171575149.jpg (142 KB, 512x488)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>2469103
WHAT A PSYCHOPATH!!!
>>
>>2469260
I'll play devil's advocate and say that it's not that strange or unnatural. If you go about in the street and you say good morning to 100 people, and 99 greet you back, but one dude tells you something offensive that really gets under your skin, that one dude will sour your day. Yes in practice the ratio of good to bad is 99:1 and anyone would say "b-but think of the 99 people who said good morning you ungrateful swine!" but everyone knows that the 1% of negative experiences (in this case offensive comments in your inbox) will be the ones that impact your day. This is because, as everyone is perfectly aware of, the majority of positive comments online or offline are fake, they're the "hello, good morning, yes fine, please come again, thank you very much" that cashiers will tell you absent-mindedly, only on the internet it comes from the customers because everything is fucking weird and twisted like the paypig model of premium panhandling.
Positive comments are either this sort of throwaway compliment to keep you churning out content or even more annoyingly, and this happens often, a way for passive internet consumers who aren't intelligent enough to understand how to properly groom a creator to shout ME ME ME in uncontrollable greed for attention, "hey I always fall asleep to your videos! I couldn't sleep well since I lost my dog, she was 5 years old and I bought her when my grandma died" Nobody fucking cares. Fuck off. Imagine dealing with this kind of shit every day and you will understand that positive comments are in fact baseline annoying, not gratifying. On the other hand that dude who made the spiteful post put actual thought into addressing you as a creator, it's direct, it's personal, it's not a way to self-aggrandize because you can enjoy making vitriolic comments even in anonymity.
You may now think
>what the fuck anon you think like some sort of megalomaniac
And the answer is YES but that's exactly the mindset of a YouTube Creator™
>>
I also think the dude made the genuine mistake of turning to his hobby, which however also happen to be his job, over the internet, to keep himself busy, not understanding that the internet is in fact a cold abyss and it will not provide you with warmth of any kind
that's mistake #1 of internet heavy people, they think they can get a human touch from the web, but the web can only throw money, insults or semen at you
>>
>people here are so mindbroken by constant negativity and trolling that they can't understand a normie being genuinely bothered by their mindless retarded comments demanding more content, information that isn't their business, or baseless accusations and insinuations about the cause of death
I hope he does whatever he needs to do to protect his mental health while he grieves for his dead wife, including turning off comments.
>>
>>2469295
This. One of the few sane and logical posts on here.
>>
>>2469277
>the internet is in fact a cold abyss and it will not provide you with warmth of any kind
it's fine if you treat it as a hole to piss in
>this is my piss
>i do it because i feel like it
>you can like it or not
>i'll still do it if i feel like it
but turning yourself into a paid entertainer of sorts, letting your audience slowly model you into whatever they think they want instead of what you want to transmit, feeling some sort of debt towards them in rewarding them with personal information then getting angry whenever it doesn't suit you - can't lead to anything good

>>2469295
>being genuinely bothered by their mindless retarded comments
so don't read them? look away? isn't this what you "muh mental health" faggots claim whenever you shove you transpedo shit down everyone's throats? it's the internet, it's literally not real, just close your pc, go outside

>while he grieves for his dead wife, including turning off comments
he isn't doing what he's supposed to in the first place, he's turning this into some tv-show drama to which retards of course flock and respond accordingly
>>
>>2469354
He made one video to inform people what happened to explain why he may not be making any content and then didn't make another comment about it until two months later to give an update. Motherfucker you're so mindbroken that you can't even recognize that you are the problem.
>>
he killed her for her monies
>>
>>2469354
>it's fine if you treat it as a hole to piss in
Technically this is why the worst people are also the most successful on the internet. The people who make the most money and sustain the absolute longest online are always whores, frauds, plagiarists, parasites, etc. It's pretty horrific isn't it? If you actually put nonzero personal investment into this shit you get eaten alive. It actually punishes you for putting something of yours into it, whether it's your ego or your hopes and dreams or simply your personal bullshit. The only people who manage to stay sane and also gain the most long-term success and loyalty from the audience are those who approach it in the coldest, most reptilian possible way, put absolutely no personal stakes in it (or they do but they're fabricated stakes, look at all the millionaire pity farmers on gofundme), and only seek to retrieve easy profits from it and treat everyone involved like a product, a cow to milk for cash.
If you are a productively megalomaniacal type who wants to have his online TV show but you make the mistake of thinking of "muh viewers" unironically you're fucked. Online people are like leeches, you can't hug and kiss a swarm of ticks and leeches, they will bleed you dry.
>>
Imagine if he killed her and we get a Chris Watts/ Steve Wallis cross over
>>
>>2469079
>His story of how they met was odd. His story of how he got her to date him was odd. (He was somewhat of a homeless bum and saw her doing work at a church DIGGING graves. He then started doing it too so they could be friends. (not kidding, he tells the story in a video with "crazy neighbor")
>Then she went to hungary for musical training. He followed her there and then they started dating.
so tell me how you met your significant other, anon
is it any less odd?
>>
>>2469452
Not him. But come on, that is odd as hell.
t. basically bumped into my wife on the street
>>
File: 00f.jpg (196 KB, 1200x859)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
>>2469382
you're a bipedal meme at this point regurgitating reddit catchphrases, there's no way i could point out to you how framing your grieving that way to an online audience is unnatural and will not result in anything good, let alone why it's at least odd for him, in the face of the greatest tragedy alive, to then be so preoccupied with some online nobodies' comments, out of all things
i also suppose it's useless to tell you i've never even commented on his videos, nor actually care what he does or doesn't do with his life but have fun calling other mindbroken when you're so apart of this cheap spectacle you no longer even suspect something's off and only look for someone to blame when your favorite e-celeb says he's hurt, we don't even need police at this point when we're not only policing ourselves but others too

>>2469424
yeah, well i guess that's one way to put it but i wasn't actually referring to psychopaths in the traditional sense, but the modernly perceived psychopaths: the people who can afford to just put out whatever shit they actually feel like because that's what their hearts tell them to and then just quit whenever they feel like with no explanation, to somehow subconsciously even bully their audience for being such low life virtualized drama queens, to just be a firework and then go about your day because none of this is actually as serious as anyone involved feels it to be
if you actually care about yourself and your viewers you have to lovingly tell them to fuck off every now and then, this sort of voyeour non stop celebrity lifestyle simply isn't natural and can only breed resentment, frustration, deranged attachment and so on
>>
>>2469463
Your outrage is fake and your insinuations baseless. There's nothing you can say to change my mind because you have nothing to offer other than the bullshit you spew like the online coward you are.
>>
File: beautifulwifebeater.jpg (188 KB, 1305x763)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
>>2469295
Or creepy Leaf could just be normal and go grieve OFF OF SOCIAL MEDIA. Not make a video a week after his wife died and then put out a video chiding and trying to get his fan base to REPORT and attack any normie or autist wondering wtf happened.

The bulk of his new video was talking about that, working on his huge new house, and how he would have good times content and nothing depressing.

>>
>>2469475
I hope they do report negative comments and they get taken down.
>>
File: fairyranting.jpg (184 KB, 1311x775)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
>>2469097
It's a still from the movie "To Die For"
The character in it, Suzanne Stone, is a not too bright fame hungry monster. I don't want to go into spoliers, but Wallis' reaction to anyone daring to wonder about his wife's death reminds me of the movie.
>>
File: faggy.jpg (100 KB, 1321x717)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>2469476
Get a life, how sad that steve wallis is your GURU.

He will be remarried to a 22 year old waifu inside of two years. Mark my words.
>>
What's a negative comment that would make Steve mad? He lives in my area (rural Edmonton) and I wanna yell something to him next time I see him. I was thinking "VAXX KILLED YOUR W-EYYYEE-FF, VAXXED KILLED YOUR W-EYYYEE-FF!" with an xD face.
>>
>>2469482
I hope he does. It's healthy to move on.
>>
>>2469482
i hope steve goes camping with your mom if you know what i mean
>>
File: creepycanuck.jpg (1.4 MB, 2630x1959)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB JPG
>>2469197
People keep claiming that he was choking up talking about her, but that's not correct.
He was talking about how he needed to film new content that was more exicting and be on the road all the time "like other channels" He also complained about being in a rut and that he filmed all the stealth locations in his city. He wasn't a man worried about a sick wife, he was making it clear how he needed to be OUT more and not at home.
i can told imagine scenario where his wife who is 10 years younger than him wanted kids or wanted more attention and his MAIN focus was blowing up his channel.
And since she literally saved him and took pity on him to even date him (he start digging gravesd WITH her after watching her do so for her good works catholic charity stuff and then followed her to hungary to convince her ot date him while he was STILL basically an older homeless guy living in a cruddy van back in Canada)
>>
File: priorities.jpg (189 KB, 1325x755)
189 KB
189 KB JPG
>>2469130
Nope think that Canada is a fucking RETARDED country where possible murders are NOT being investigated because a heart attack or smothering or pillow over the face might turn out to be the jab.
Seriously I would NOT want to live in Canada right now.
Wonder if the murder rate for suspicious deaths has gone way down in Canada since th jab introduced.
>>
>>2468600
>we were supposed to be on a trip right now
Anyone else catch this? They wouldn't have been planning big trips if she was terminally sick. Seems it was something sudden. Some sort of syndrome perhaps. One that inflicts adults?
>>
It's funny that a 99% beloved Youtuber that had his wife die suddenly can suddenly become the target of Anonymous just because he dared to say "Almost every comment has been helpful"
>>
File: oddd.jpg (118 KB, 1267x923)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>2469260
jumping back on the horse. okay dude. fresh haircut also.
What I find curious is is that it's IMPOSSIBLE to find the date she died.
>>
>>2469273
It would take several DAYS to read all the comments on his channel. No grown @ss man woudl care. There is something WRONG with him and it's disgusting how he is SENDING his community AFTER anyone who even whispers questions about her death.

His community is worse than a bunch of simps.
One comment said they'd die for him.

What the literal fuck.
>>
>>2469514
why do you care? go do something useful with your time
>>
File: fgfdgttttttt.jpg (87 KB, 1345x835)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>2469410
she either didn't want a divorce because she was catholic OR if she did he would've had to give her half his stuff because she quit her job as a music teacher torun his channel.
She was was 31 and probably wanted kids. But he kept stating how he needed to be on the road to compete with other channels.
>>
File: weirdfucker.jpg (179 KB, 1263x893)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
>>2469382
He posted dead wife video on august 25th. Just a few days after her funeral he was already hanging out with crazy neighbor, smiling, and starting work on his house new house.
He posted this weird new video just a MONTH after dead wife video.
>>
File: creepyleaf.jpg (96 KB, 853x711)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>2469452
I'm currently single but we met via mutual friends from law school.
Before that Tinder.
Before that a Wedding.
His story about how he met her and how he woo'd her are creepy af and sound like he's some homeless man who got lucky.
Jessica liked caring for lost animals and married one.

No Good Deed.
>>
File: sillysjws.jpg (93 KB, 761x533)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>2469515
Figuring out sociopaths is amusing to me. Sociopathic Narcissists are aces at developing "Flying Monkeys"
People who do their dirty work for them.
this new video is sealed the deal that Wallis is a just an eceleb clown who is MORE concerned with his channel and loyal dumb followers THAN the death of his "beautiful wife"

the more his simp crow keeps attacking anyone interested in what really happened, the more interested I am.

Seems like a good script unfolding. Definitely will make for a good Black Comedy.
Poor dear silly SJW Jessica.
>>
>>2469518
One update video one month after she passed away what a psychopath. I think you need to discuss this with your therapist at your next session.
>>
>>2469483
Tell him you're a fan
>>
>>2469483
lol xD that's so hilarious bro hahahahaha holy shit you're the king of edge LOL omg u should totally call his wife ugly too!
>>
>>2469518
>wife dies
>no more nagging wife.jpg
>finally get to hang out and drink beer with the lads
>probably took a month off to fuck a dozen girls
and you have a problem with this?
>>
>>2469463
>this sort of voyeour non stop celebrity lifestyle simply isn't natural
anon that's literally the point, "parasocial relationship"
>>
>>2469514
>It would take several DAYS to read all the comments on his channel.
That's actually a good point... Yeah it's weird as fuck lol
I forget that semi-famous channels on YT get thousands of comments
>>
>>2469463
> framing your grieving that way to an online audience is unnatural and will not result in anything good, let alone why it's at least odd for him, in the face of the greatest tragedy alive, to then be so preoccupied with some online nobodies' comments, out of all things
Let’s try a thought experiment. Imagine that your wife died. Would you just stop showing up to work? Or would you at the very least call your boss and tell him you need time off to grieve? If you’re not retarded or disingenuous you’ve answered the latter.
Steve has over a million subscribers. He’s making good money from the channel. You’re looking at this as if he’s a random dude shouting to people on the street, but his motives are closer to telling his boss he needs time to grieve. His audience is his boss in the sense that they expect deliverables from him and his livelihood correlated with their approval. If he’s stops posting with no explanation he loses their approval, effectively it’s the same as if he just stopped coming to work.
>>
>>2469640
He could literally just do a twitter post/yt community post saying something like “personal tragedy, be back when I can”
But instead he films a performative grief session for ad shekels
Also only mega cucks refer to their wife/gf as “the wife” or “the missus”, as if she’s everyone’s wife and not yours. Because when you are married you belong to each other, you own her and she owns you, she’s not “the community wife” lol
>>
>>2469483
>Edmonton
Is it as bad as they say?
>>
>>2469645
that's probably intentional, the same reason they use "we"
>>
>>2469650
NTA but can add my 2 cents:
>cracked, broken sidewalks everywhere from surface-rooting trees like spruce and poplar everywhere, PLUS frost damage from every winter
>skitzos and addicts everywhere on public transit
>zero jobs except rigpigs or shop labourers
>any apartment less tha $1300 per month comes with holes in the walls and a landlord with missing teeth
>stab gangs
>fake diversity-hire mayor
>fake football team
>probably will have its own name changed within the next 5 years because of native shit
>no fish in the river
>shitty autumns
>>
File: totalliar.jpg (186 KB, 1329x761)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
>>2469550
That was in response to someone who claimed it was two months between videos. Learn to right click for context, brainlet.
>>
File: jabbedtodeath.jpg (98 KB, 643x829)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
here is how a normal decent human reacts to the death of their loved one to the jab.
>>
File: goodchap.jpg (75 KB, 765x729)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>2468805
Wow! He's blocked the word insurance. I posted We don't have the assurance of another day with our loved so lets all treasure them. All the insurance in the world can't protect the things we love completely. Huh.

Also how a real human reacts to the death of an actual beautiful wife (to be)

They don't make their tragedy about themselves or their FUCKING comments sections for their shitty little illegal camping videos.
No instead they try to make sense of something awful AND show their love and longing.

Wallis has NOTHING about his wife on his isntagram. Odd.
>>
alright so let's say it was the vaxx
what the fuck is he even supposed to do?
>beautiful wife was killed by the vaccine, Pfizer is an evil company and the prime minister of canada must answer for this
okay great, now his YouTube channel is demonetized, his fanbase will think he's gone schizo with grief, and he still has no wife, what the fuck does he do now? go on gumroad and beg for crypto? (keep in mind he can't put together an e-bike kit without running into problems), that isn't secure in canada because public coin exchanges/wallet (the only ones he would/could use) have to comply with requests to seize assets in canada.
>>
>>2469692
>you can’t just tell the truth if shekels are on the line
>>
File: vaccines.jpg (123 KB, 1321x861)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>2469692

It is simply EVIL to be aware the vax killed your loved one and not raise alarm bells. That awareness woudl SAVE lives.

Plus Wallis relied on huge "BEER MONEY" donations NOT google adsense or paid sponsorships.

So many of his long time fans are anti vax and his beer money donations would go thru the roof if he shared that info.

So you have NO IDEA what you're talking about.
Autopsies DO SHOW when the jab kills people.
Duh.
>>
>>2469692
>my ducats!
>my ducats!
>my beautiful wife
>and my ducats!
>>
>>2469525
>we met via mutual friends from law school.
sounds like your sanitising the story and holding a lot back
>>
>>2469606
>>probably took a month off to fuck a dozen girls
you reckon he's banged Miranda in the Wild yet?
>>
>>2469709
>you can’t just tell the truth if your chances of getting a job again is on the line
it's like making a public Facebook post saying that you hate niggers
>>
>>2469687
>>2469690
I wouldn't make a post about it at all desu.
>>
>>2469640
>Would you just stop showing up to work? Or would you at the very least call your boss and tell him you need time off to grieve? If you’re not retarded or disingenuous you’ve answered the latter.
>Steve has over a million subscribers. He’s making good money from the channel.
He has other social media probably, see >>2469645
>He could literally just do a twitter post/yt community post saying something like “personal tragedy, be back when I can”
Broadcasting your grief is fucking weird. Even something like >>2469687 is unnatural to me. I don't know if anyone here had to go through death or tragedies while handling social media but you don't have the instinct to broadcast something publicly to strangers. It's borderline weird to make a post like that on your fagbook to your close relatives and friends. It's just not healthy, not normal to do this shit.
>83200 people liked that your wife died
>>
>>2469748
I couldn't and still haven't even posted online to my social media when a beloved relative died.

Not show up all peppy and snippy acting like a literal Diva being incensed over some natural comments how the hell my young and healthy spouse suddenly died.

I just watched the RENNEX vids where he claims Wallis threatened him and is a pawn to some big corps in Canada. I have no idea about any of that but I don't want to spend any more time on this increasingly weird situation.
It's just as well he's acting so odd, he appears to have piqued the interest of one of the oldest and most intense true crime boards online. Those people are far out and live and breath anything remotely sus between a man and a woman. #brainlaundry
>>
File: ohisee.jpg (47 KB, 727x471)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>2469606

Now I see what probably happened to this poor sjw dogooder. She was nice but insecure about her weight. So she was fine marrying some formerly homeless much older guy. Problem is is that women like that will put up with a lot of bs until it's too late.
Poor thing.
>>
Hey Steve and freaky simp cult of wallis weirdos.
You certainly could never have made it as a GIRL on youtube.
Most of the comments are nasty and rude and violent and depressing and demoralizing.
Any man who gets upsets over some random people making comments wondering if the stupid bad vax killed his poor little nice pudgy wife is a complete selfish narcissist.
Fuck you dude, you creepy AF.
>>
>>2469763
>Most of the comments are nasty and rude and violent and depressing and demoralizing
So basically no different than /out/
>>
I just watched both videos. There's nothing odd about them. People here are nuts.
>>
File: holyfuckingshitg.jpg (135 KB, 1379x1013)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>>2469764
yeah but no one on here is showing who they really are. anonymous shitty comments when your identity is also anon has no sting.

Anyway, Wallis latest video is #17 on trending and has over 37k GLOWING remarks.

Whole thing gets stranger and stranger.
Meanwhile Wallis
>>
>>2469758
>much older guy
Wait, do you think women prefer relatively young men kek?
>>
>>2469771

Your average attractive white woman in 1st world nation prefers a man closer to her own age.
Not some old former bum.
But a chubby woman will be happy to even date a weathered older man.
>>
>>2469775
Let's take a woman at her peak attractiveness, let's say late teens, early twenties. Do you think she inherently prefers a man her age over let's say, someone who is five years older?
>inb4 pedo incel whatever nonsense
My wife is my age.
>bum chubby old
Those traits are subjective, specifically negative, and irrelevant to my question.
>>
>>2469771
>>2469775
>>2469777
I don't like the man but you're getting into a really weird territory here which sounds alarmingly like SCIENCEtrannies tend to act: boxing people into tight categories. Thankfully we're still at a point where people are not entirely robotic.
You're basically gossiping like a bunch of roasties at this point.
>>
>>2469779
Does it even matter? They're just being spiteful obsessed internet trolls. Nothing will come of this because there's been nothing in the news about suspected foul play. Steve will probably get through his grief and continue posting videos, with or without comments, hopefully whichever makes /out/ seethe more, and continue having a successful channel. No amount of weird ass conspiracy theory nonsense from these ineffectual losers will matter.
>>
>>2469782
I was specifically talking about the conspiracy shit though. I think someone who makes a performative sob video on YouTube when his wife dies is worthy of criticism. People know it's not normal to broadcast shit like this. When they start making retarded conspiracies based on dumb psychological models they do sound like gossiping roasties, but you sound like a fanboy. If you like your friend Steve so much and you despise /out/ so much you can fuck off to his YouTube comment section, especially now that it's moderated and spiteful troll free.
>>
>>2469786
>People know it's not normal to broadcast shit like this.
People post shit like this on social media all the time. It is 100% normal. He has millions of viewers on YouTube and his video is about as unremarkable as it gets. I'll post wherever, including the YouTube comments since I have no plans on being an incendiary little shit to people who don't deserve it so seethe more about it.
>>
File: NotWallis.png (536 KB, 1301x702)
536 KB
536 KB PNG
>>2469770
>Touching base with a borderline boring update.
holy kek Steve this kind of thing just happens all the time.
Anyone remember when he gave Glen an evil eye for saying Jess's name in a video?
>"Don't say her name..." <_<
That was years ago, can't find the video, might be gone.
I don't even hate the guy, watched him for years, good content. This whole saga though. Him telling us not to question it probably the worst thing he could have done.
>>
>>2469786
It's so NOT normal that the dead wife video struck me as being eerily reminiscent of dark comedies. Fargo, To Die For, etc. Not real life. And seriously one could make the whole thing into a black comedy.

Wallis is a narcissist assclown putting on a gee shucks everyman vibe to appeal to lonely simps who imagine that he's their buddy.

Over 37k comments in the space of 2 days and there so fawning and absurd.

#17 on trending on youtube. Just wild.

And some of the people commenting are getting downright obsessive and unhinged because Wallis' talking about 1% of his comments being meanies.

Like grow the fuck up and stop having stop insane parasitical relationship with a random dude on youtube.

They don't seem to understand that these are PERSONAS that youtube creator adopt.
>>
File: chocorush.png (673 KB, 762x648)
673 KB
673 KB PNG
>>2469782
>No amount of weird ass conspiracy theory nonsense from these ineffectual losers will matter.
Why are you even here, how did you get here? Leave.
>>
>>2469779
>boxing people into tight categories
Men and women? Yes.
>>
>>2469791
>People post shit like this on social media all the time. It is 100% normal.
one does not imply the other, tranny
>>
>>2469822
NTA. I agree with you, but I think you mean "desireable". Something normal can (and is very likely to) be undesireable. Grieving online may have become normal, but it is still unhealthy and undesireable.
>>
>>2469800
>Why are you even here, how did you get here?
Because I like discussing /out/ shit and this guy actually goes /out/ unlike all you fuckers.
>Leave.
Make me.
>>
>>2469822
>>2469824
People have announced deaths to the public since forever. Obituaries are now online. There are so many ways in which you out of touch morons are incorrect and grasping at straws it's pathetic.
>>
>>2469835
Whoa guys, we have a total badass here

Take your stupid e-celeb bullshit to Twitter where it belongs faggot
>>
>>2469837
>People have announced deaths to the public since forever. Obituaries are now online.
Bad faith argument, making a brief statement is not the same as performing an act on YouTube, which as far as I know didn't exist "since forever".
>>2469835
>>2469837
>unlike all you fuckers.
>you out of touch morons are incorrect
fuck off to reddit or youtube's comment section
>>
>>2469839
>Bad faith argument, making a brief statement is not the same as performing an act on YouTube, which as far as I know didn't exist "since forever".
Obituaries can be just as performative as any social media post or YouTube video. Posting on social media is just the latest form of something that has been around for a long time.
>>
Zoomers are a completely lost generation.
>>
>>2469848
>wahh please stop debunking my delusions I just want to tell a complete stranger how his wife died in the YouTube comments
>>
>>2469851
I honestly have no idea what you're on about, but don't bother attempting to clarify. I don't care.
>>
>>2469841
>Obituaries can be just as performative as any social media post or YouTube video.
Public obituaries? Where? In all my life I have seen maybe a couple "performative" obituaries, and in this case "performative" just means long-winded or sappy. Posting a video online for strangers to see is a whole different thing, you're preparing it, you're shooting it, you're editing it before posting it online. Typing a long-winded post on Facebook where your relatives and direct friends can see it, not the world, that's acceptable. Publicly broadcasting your private shit to an abstract public of thousands like this has never been even possible before the internet. The most you could broadcast to was your town, where everyone knew you anyway. This twisted shit if anything started on public TV, which is still a somewhat recent invention, and only very recently did "the public" participate to TV because before then, anyone would have been crippled by embarrassment at the thought of being broadcast to the world.
You are just talking out of your ass because you're a twisted zoomer who's sadly grown up in a twisted world made of twisted habits.
>>
>>2469937
Chill dawg, it's not that serious
>>
File: 29600.jpg (463 KB, 936x863)
463 KB
463 KB JPG
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11253145/Grinning-Montana-woman-kills-skins-HUSKY-thinking-baby-wolf.html
>>
>>2468754
>>2468957
>>2469079
>atotal psychopath
>>2469081
>>2469082
>>2469084
>>2469086
>>2469091
>>2469475
>>2469480
>>2469482
>>2469496
>>2469501
>>2469512
>>2469514
>>2469516
>>2469518
>>2469525
>>2469680
>>2469687
>>2469690
>>2469711
>>2469757
>>2469758
>>2469770
>>2469533
>Figuring out sociopaths is amusing to me.
Look in the mirror then, "Rennex".
It'd be a real shame if one of Steve's loyal followers decided to bring the same level of attention to you and your channel as you are his.
Real shame.
>>
File: carl-GUSTAV-JUNG.png (361 KB, 1200x628)
361 KB
361 KB PNG
>>2469954
What does one call this sort of disorder?
Can it be fixed?
>>
>>2469952
>woman is a psychopath
tautology
>>
>>2469954
you're even more of a waste of space than the fag above you.
>>
>>2469952
Kinda person who'd shoot a man wearing full blaze orange and claim they thought he was a deer. Only cure for stupid is death.
>>
>>2469972
>stupid
oh how naive
>>
File: 951.jpg (51 KB, 600x914)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>2469954
You said that in your post and it makes me wonder. If so many people react that way to you... how can you still say it is all them and not you?? You say you see through us but do you see yourself?
And yes, I have been in plenty of situations where I had the same feeling, so I do feel I know what I am saying/asking here!
I am not saying that just because you are different/weird/whatever they have a right to treat you that way, but doesn't it make you think??
>>
>>2468999
Because you fuckers are being smug about it, Australian Satan.
>>
File: SteveVille.png (425 KB, 860x484)
425 KB
425 KB PNG
>>
>>2468647
>I'm an alcoholic with no self control
Get help
>>
mav (another youtuber) went up to go see him for the first time, right after this happened but despite steve being the thumbnail and apparently the subject of the video, he only appears for about 3 minutes or so. there's no interaction between them on film.
i wonder if mav found something off about the interaction with steve considering he usually does long segments when he meets people 'on the road'
>>
His wife cheated on him so he convinced her to take the vaxx on the off chance that it would kill her and he got lucky.
>>
>>2467258
You'll become a gigasoldier and will be send to fight Russia.
>>
W-was he talking about us in his last video?
>>
>>2469525
Those are horrible videos you have to admit.
>>
>>2469770
Unlike holiday311 guy, I know all about him!
>>
File: SteveCampThumbsUp.png (493 KB, 860x484)
493 KB
493 KB PNG
>>2470954
Could have gave the sauce, boss.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihsVoI5_UJg
>>
File: UnwantedKiss.png (324 KB, 860x484)
324 KB
324 KB PNG
>>2471193
Skip to 16;38
>>2470959(you)
>>2471012 Yes, I skipped watching them because of the retarded level clickbait titles/thumbnails.
>>2470995
I hope not, hehe.
>Not here to accuse or disparage.
>>
>>2470954
Or you know, he didn't want to appear as complete dipshit for exploiting the situation for some good publicity while he was exploiting the situation for some good publicity.
>>
>>2470995
I don't like performative bawling but accusing the man of killing his wife is seriously fucked up. You don't accuse people of murder like that.
>>
>>2471208
I assumed it was just the vax comments.
>>
>>2471208
We're going to figure it out, STEVE!
>>
>>2467147
>Lives in canada
>Both like to go outdoors, guaranteed they aren't in too terrible of health
>Wife is young
>"Dies suddenly"
You and I both know what happened to her.
>>
>>2471208
Only formerly abused women or arm chair sleuths went that far. 99% was gee buddy sorry the jab killed your wifey.
But his 99% simp clueless audiences imagine he means people were glad his wife died. Truly dumb audience. Embarassed that I used to enjoy his videos.
I don't think he killed her on purpose, I just think he LET her die one way or the other. Let her get a jab (no she NOT a teacher, she quit years ago to oversee his channel) OR knew she was taking pills and drinking and it was an accidental OD.
Either way the whole situation is weird with his overreaction.
But no I don't think he did anything on purpose (at least consciously)
>>
>>2471377
And yet all the worst people I know are triple boosted and still alive and kicking.
Nor fair!
>>
File: 1664194070297367.jpg (47 KB, 512x512)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>2470959
More like the poor thing was a Catholic gal with big family and at 31 wanted to start having kiddos.
Meanwhile in a video from 6-8 weeks ago he griped out hsi competitors on youtube were always on the road and he needed to be out more (that's the gist of it) He also stated her felt rejuvenated on the road. Don't think he was interested in offspring at all.
>>
File: leaf.jpg (241 KB, 1280x720)
241 KB
241 KB JPG
>>2471197
He's worth a lot more than 1.3 million (see his socialblade stats). Between his beer money and other sponsorships and what not he's worth around 4 million now. And inside of 2 years I bet he's worth 6 million and married to an even younger woman. Starting to feel like Steve Wallis is an elaborate hoax to see how much a gullible public will defend someone they don't know who they IMAGINE is cozy and nice. A lot of people commenting behave like they'd kiII for steve. Long Con PsyOps?
>>
File: 3rdstep.jpg (189 KB, 1823x915)
189 KB
189 KB JPG
>>2471197
Is that his Mother? He's fully stocked up on wood for the winter at his new gigantic house he's been slowly working on.
Meanwhile poor Jess was stuck in their tiny little apartment for years it would appear.
>>
>>2471428
What the fuck
Why are these people so rich?!
>>
>>2471428
Where is he sponsored? It doesn't look like he's shilling products
>>
File: cultofpersonality.jpg (170 KB, 1479x993)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
>>2471443
It was subtle, he didn't make the mistake of pimping out VPN companies. Products he used and casually mentioned. Some sponsored, plus many amazon affiliate sales from his dot com home page "campinwithsteve" Most of his "Beer Money" patrons imagined they were completely supporting him.
>>
>>2471450
I hate YouTubers
>>
>>2471450
Nothing wrong with this. Nobody in a million subscriber range is a comfy hobo.
>>
>>2471403
all the people I know who have even gotten 1 shot have been sick this season 3+ times. Regardless of anecdotal evidence, there is such a large uptick in vaids, heart problems, pro atheletes having heart problems, and so on.
>>
>>2468600
They hated him because he told the truth
>>
Lol this thread is nuts
>>
>>2469258
>his philosophy seems to involve always seeing the brighter side
My wife died recently
At first, I was bummed
But then I thought, imagine how much worse it would have been if she wasn't Jabbed
So, whatever
>>
>>2469601
the typical reddit response
>>
>>2469650
I wish I had pics of the new houses chinks and pajeets are building here. $700,000 duplexes with a walk way right in the middle that a guy 250lbs+ literally can't fit through. $50,000 marble countertops and showers in a "house" that's smaller than a NYC basement apartment.

If you rely on Uber or taxis here, 30% of the time they drive by and force you to "cancel" so they don't have to drive you. Or some other type of scam. Skip the dishes? Enjoy getting half a soda. Oh and if your place looks like you have money you WILL find pajeets, niggers or chinks rummaging in your backyard 3 days later. Edmonton is a SHITHOLE. Even if you live in a White neighbourhood, the non-whites know and target you. Everything is a scam. Everything is chink fraud or nigger/pajeet theft targets.You already know but NEVER, EVER move to a big city.
>>
Watched a couple of this guy's videos. It seems he has a fetish of hunkering down in the bushes near the mega highway and pouring cheap beer down his asmr gullet.

>>2471193
I also watched this and now I'm certain that van life people are car niggers on steroids. What disgusting person.
>>
File: DeadlyDose.png (406 KB, 860x484)
406 KB
406 KB PNG
>>2471428
>>2471450
>Between his beer money and other sponsorships and what not he's worth around 4 million now
>amazon affiliate sales
Yeah he was always plugging that shit, but it was never intrusive enough to annoy me as advertising asuch. Can't believe how wealthy he has got from it.
>>2471591
>such a large uptick in vaids
It's not a vaccine tho, It's experimental gene therapy. It is probably causing aids tho, among other horrors. What do we call it then, Genetic Acquired Immuno Deficiency Syndrome?
>>2472057
Ok, so I watched them videos because this thread is slow. Guy does himself no favours with the photoshopped creepy smile thumbnails. Seems kinda based tho.
>>2472284
>car niggers
What do you mean anon? Like people who judge someone's worth based on the price of their car?
>>
File: vugzg8qk69m91.jpg (486 KB, 2048x1532)
486 KB
486 KB JPG
>>2472294
No I mean people who drive cars everywhere.
>>
File: Capture1.png (46 KB, 832x296)
46 KB
46 KB PNG
He'll be fine.
>>
>>2472297
Good goy, they offer far to much freedom.
>>
>>2472304
There is no freedom once overpopulation swoops in. Just megahighways and steel coffins. Rail and air is the only acceptable solution. Consumerism is the opposite of freedom.
>>
File: 1638553415426.png (71 KB, 382x363)
71 KB
71 KB PNG
>>2472081
>We're on 4chan, lol u stupid moralfag! ANONMOUSE IS LEGON!!1
nigger I've been here since 2005. time to grow up.
>>
File: InitiaDose.png (214 KB, 480x360)
214 KB
214 KB PNG
>>2472297
>No I mean people who drive cars everywhere.
If you think people driving cars everywhere is destroying the world you're talking out your exhaust buddy. There are enough retards out there trying to destroy the freedom to have a car, we don't need you aswell anon.
inb4
>muh "'climate change"'
gtfo of here with that shite

>>2472070(you)
> imagine how much worse it would have been
kek
>>
>>2472308
Train and planes won't drop you anywhere you want. Cars either. Get a bike.
>>
File: Capture.png (405 KB, 1257x648)
405 KB
405 KB PNG
>>
>>2472062
and 2/3 of it is that schizo "renex"
>>
>>2472297
this is photoshopped right?
>>
>>2472484
No the burners are pulsing onto goyway.
>>
>>2472294
>Yeah he was always plugging that shit, but it was never intrusive enough to annoy me as advertising asuch.
Can you make examples where he's peddling shit? I have only watched a few videos but I thought he was one of those cases where the videos are the product and people give him money on a patreon to keep him making more videos.
Looks like each and every one of these people are pro shills
>>
>>2472294
I think he's trying to make the killer lose his cool with the thumbnails.
>>
gen x boomer kino: the person
>>
She was creampied to death by me
>>
>>2468999
remember when people were supposedly dying of covid and all of you schizos were super insistent that it was heart attacks and natural causes being counted as covid deaths so the ZOG satanists could scare people for whatever reason?

now every time someone dies of a heart attack or stroke it was actually the vaxx. take your meds faggot.
>>
>>2472630
Dilate and neckrope ASAP
>>
>>2472646
i could shoot myself on stream and you faggots would say it was the vaxx
>>
>>2472648
ironically...
https://cbs12.com/news/local/man-who-died-in-motorcycle-crash-counted-as-covid-19-death-in-florida-report
>>
File: 1645596022530.jpg (472 KB, 1079x994)
472 KB
472 KB JPG
>>2472630
>>
>>2472652
now we know that all current motorcycle crashes are actually due to the vaxx
>>
>>2472484
Burning Man
>>
>>2467177
checked and keked
>>
Which one of you is this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOpOnBDtTr4
>>
Did he kill his wife for views?
>>
>>2472297
>Carniggers
Kek, poorfag confirmed.
>>
*heys everybody*
*drives up to podunck canuck township*
*peeks around escapeedly*
*solid snakes around a trimmed public lawn*
*gets behind a utility pole*
*geez i wonder if anybody saw me there could be bears and giant dogs come nightfall*
*hunkers down*
*time for step 2*
*cracks open a cold one*
*hope that family passing by 400 yards ahead doesn't come to flush me out*
*turns on pro light fixture*
*does a product placement section*
*cooks a readymade meal*
*lies on the cot*
*gets the camera up close so you can see those blue blue eyes and avoid the neck scar*
*good night friends*
*turns off camera*
*gets into the car*
*time for step 3 4 5 6 7 8*
*dawn breaks*
*gets back behind the low concrete wall*
*turns on camera*
*good morning friends*
*collects boomerbux*
*kills beautiful wife*
*turns on camera*
*friends my beautiful wife just died*
*sobs*
*keeps rolling*
>>
>>2472648
Only one way to be sure.
>>
>>2467912
you're a weakling and deserved to be filtered out of the gene pool. I got the vax and booster, had symptoms of a mild hangover for 1 day and then ran a marathon later that month.
>>
>>2472974
>you're a weakling
>I got the vax and booster
ppfft
>>
He sold his soul to jewtube and sacrificed her. Many such cases.
>>
>>2468148
>Why would you get medicine
>because of peer pressure
This fella here has vaxbrain.
>>
Lol the hillbillies took down Rennex's channel
>>
>>2473329
ffs
Yeah, it's gone.
>>
File: StaringIntoAbyss.png (112 KB, 860x610)
112 KB
112 KB PNG
>>
>>2473478
At least Putin did not kill his wife.
>>
I was about to comment that of course making heavy accusations over the web will get you banned but then I thought of all the thots who make rape accusations they won't ever take to court without a problem even if they ruin someone's life
>>
>>2472905
>*does a product placement section*
For what, Walmart tacos and tent?
>>
>>2472905
kek
>>
>>2473581
>only expensive things get advertised
>>
File: j4j.jpg (95 KB, 1024x768)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
I think this is a suspicious death and Steve Wallis is acting very strangely. I would hope local law enforcement are investigating. One theory is was this a murder dressed up as a suicide?
>>
I hear she was monged too.
>>
>>2472905 That's genius and funny
>>
>>2474156
>neck wider than head
>>
>>2468959
>editing

That's the key thing, a sociopath edits his emotion, it's not a raw act.
>>
>>2469082
Probably similar to Walken - Natalie Wood "incident." Were they near a lake?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.