[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/out/ - Outdoors

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1631769407735.jpg (13 KB, 277x277)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
How do you stay clean innawoods? If I don't shower each day I feel icky.
>>
>>2253316
let the oils in your skin settle, just clean your armpits and balls with a wet towel. Always clean your ass on the river or with something wet.
Wear shit that can rapidly absorb sweat and a rag or something to rub it off your face, this shit will stop you from feeling icky but you will still smell like a medieval peasant by the time the first week comes by.
If youre gonna interact with someone just bring deodorant. Who goes /out/ to deal with people anyway
>>
File: consider the following.jpg (62 KB, 707x1024)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
You don't even go outdoors so it won't make a difference. Kys OP
>>
>>2253316
My buddy always takes baby powder bathes like a Chinchilla.
>>
if its warm and im near a river I'll take Dr. Bronners travel size soap with me to go for a swim and a quick wash, also works as dish soap so I feel like its useful to have, no idea if its good for the environment though, anybody?
>>
>>2253316
You bathe in a river/waterfall, use wet wipes, or just don’t. Having spare clean clothes helps.
>>2253362
That’s interesting, never tried that before. Reckon it’s any good of a method?
>>
>>2253316
Just heat some water and use a dish towel to clean yourself.
>>
>>2253316
Babywipes
>>
>>2253316
Stop evading your ban. You don't go into the woods anyway.
>>
>>2253316
the real question is how do you clean when it's freezing outside?
summertime i'll jump right in a creek, not doing that shit in winter
>>
>>2253362
Hope he enjoys his ball cancer.
>>
>>2253316
>fill a bag with warm water
>hang it from a tree branch
>poke a couple of small holes in the bottom
>enjoy a nice hot shower
are you really this fucking retarded OP?
fucking spend 5 minutes using your brain for once instead of making a dumb thread like this.
>>
>>2253316
That's unironically because you shower every day normally so your skin compensates by pissing out oils like a Texan derrick. If you showered a bit less, you'd feel better when going longer without a shower because your skin isn't going nuts from you drying it out every single day.
>>
Good question, I'm trying to handle my OCD as well.
>>
>>2255218
I don't think you're made for the outdoors, and you just need to accept that.
>>
>>2255224
Maybe you're talking about yourself, eh? Anywayz... we're all going to die & worrying constantly about germs is just going to make you lose so many experiences. Just live.
>>
>>2255227
>worrying constantly about germs is just going to make you lose so many experiences
So you don't have OCD? Or you do. I'm confused.
>>
>>2255228
I have severe ocd. I'm just trying to learn some self-control & can recommend that for everyone.
>>
>>2253316
I don't stay clean and I don't shower afterwards
>>
>>2255259
Based American
>>
>>2255224
Wrong. Anon's body is literally made for the outdoors. A thousand years of imprisonment in society has not yet undone millennia of evolution. There is still a hunter gatherer somewhere within.
>>
File: sovol-cake-soap.png (19 KB, 295x171)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
>>2253316
This and a river. I regularly camp on a dairy farm where I work that has a beautiful clear river running through it. It's only a few degrees above freezing, but I've gotten used to jumping in fully clothed after getting pissed and shit on. Scrub your clothes then whip them off, scrub your body. Yell, curse
>>
I have long hair and I notice after the 3rd day of not cleaning it with shampoo or soap the itchiness stops. After a week of just washing it with clean water the natural oils take over and its fine.
>>
Baby wipes or a wet rag. In the cold, shed just one section of clothing at a time. I used to frequently rinse off with stream and river water but I once got an insane case of hives soon after swimming in a river, don't even know if it was related, but ever since I've been wary
>>
>>2253362
based
>>
>>2254588
Wash your feet, pits, groin and ass with a cloth and hot water in the morning and put on clean socks and underwear. Cook yourself dry by walking. Switch socks during lunch and before going to bed. Bring 4 pairs of socks and 2 boxer to always have a clean pair drying and a dry pair to put on. Rub your feet with climber's balm to protect them from moisture.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.