[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/out/ - Outdoors

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 188 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1610562310298.jpg (104 KB, 600x600)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
What's the weirdest thing you've come across while out? Have you had any strange experiences? Any creepy abandoned places?
>>
>>2228174
>be me
>solo hiking in appalachia just 10 miles out from snowshoe monongahela
>it was mid-day bright sun
>had the feeling of something watching me
nothing new, i hunt a lot growing up and when I get that feeling i usually get back in my deer stand.
>but this time I was hiking in appalachia..so no deer stand
>I find a nice spot with a massive rock, moss all over it, and decide to just wait until the feeling passes
>I begin looking around this rock and I see this dark green paracord swinging from a tree branches. at first I thought it was trash from another camper
>then I hear something coming down from the trees
>it almost sounded like a squirrel knocking branches from above
>its rocks
>its fucking rocks
so I bolt, I still don't know what that shit was about. I probably ran about 9 miles straight freaked that some hobo was throwing rocks at me and I made a big deal out of nothing, but idk. it was a weird feeling

I know this isn't /x/ material but. it happened.
>>
>>2228185
Was there anything in the area? Go back if you get the chance and investigate, see if there's anything else unusual.
>>
>>2228222
im from oregon, and even if i lived closer I would NOT go back there even if I wasn't alone. you would say the same if you experienced it. but you didn't.

so you just want to kill me.
>>
>>2228231
>so you just want to kill me
Maybe, all I need is your liver.
>>
>>2228231
I know the feeling anon. I 100% got harassed by a witch solo camping on the new river. It scared me so bad I packed out at first light and left shit cause I didn't want to go back to get it. I scared the living shit out of me and no one to this day believes me. I will/ have never go back around that area.
>>
>>2228234
>I 100% got harassed by a witch
please continue
>>
>>2228185
This is a good story anon
>>
>>2228282
Went camping on a 3 day run down the new river. Last night was at the end of the trip. I was gonna get a good night sleep and pack out in the am late. That night something started throwing pine cones at my tent. Went outside and there are no pine trees around. Hear footsteps creaking around my tent and I come out again and see 6 random numbers in on ground dawn in the dirt in Roman numerals. I went back in my tent and sat straight up in my tent with my glock. As soon as first light hit a bailed with my pack and tent and left my cooler and fishing gear. Found out later that the locals burned someone they thought was a witch back in the day in that area.
>>
>>2228174
Nothing. Paranormal isn't real.
>>
saw 2 orbs of light flying paralel to one another above a mountain top, than the right one made a 45 degree turn right and flew that direction, the other one continued flying straight and maybe 10-20 seconds after that they both dissapeared
its not a very interesting story but its as close to paranormal as i got
>>
File: 1619905787565.jpg (3.07 MB, 4704x3136)
3.07 MB
3.07 MB JPG
>>2228174
Not paranormal, but maybe something related to human's sensitivity to nature.
>be walking at 3am on unlit trail with flash light
>fields on both sides of trails
>have a feeling
>say to myself "I know there's a deer beside me, but I have no idea how I know that"
>turn flashlight to the side
>there's a deer standing next to me in the field
Another anon said it was because of smell or sound that I subconsciously picked up on it, I have no idea.
>>2228367
Look up the definition of paranormal.
>>
>>2228174
Not really /out/ but if you want abandoned places I have one. The incident happened around 10-10:40PM. I decided one night to go and climb a large building in this facility. There is a train station bordering south of the facility, and bordering south of the station is a field with a trailhead, that trail stretches on for dozens of miles. I ended up in the abandoned section of the train loading station checking out the perimeter fences of the facility, I wanted to see if the fences were electrified. Was lurking there in the shadows on the phone, eventually I looked up to see two men walking towards me purposefully, they were exiting the trail. There are never people in this area at night because there are drug dealers who sell nearby, it was way past dark so they weren't just walking down the trail coming home, there are safer well lit parking lots to exit the trail. Anyways my heart sank when I saw them, I could just tell they were after me so I tried to sneak out of their field of vision, they saw me sneaking off and someone said something along the lines of "Get him", I got this crazy adrenaline surge my blood went ice cold and I just ran fast as fuck down some train tracks and got away. As I was running away though I swear I saw movement up ahead of me on my left, so I think a third guy was waiting to ambush me. People say they were guards but that doesn't make any sense, don't want to stretch out this post though, I have a similar story to that in the same area, a lot weirder but not as intense.
>>
>>2228627
Tell it anon
>>
File: Portlock, Alaska.jpg (45 KB, 1000x562)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
My brother, 2 other friends, and myself are thinking about camping here for a week. ar15's, pistols and all, what are our chances of coming back alive?
>>
>>2228877
It is not super interesting but I find it very strange. It was around 9-10PM. I was in the field south of the train station. I was several hundred meters from the facility where the guards would be, the guards don't really do anything, I think there is only a couple of them anyway. There was no way for them to see me, there are abandoned train cars in the train yard, and I would be at a lower elevation than them. They would also be behind several chain link fences, some of them barbed, only way to get past some of the fences is by opening these large rolling gates unless they were willing to scale them after somehow spotting me. So I was in the field and in the corner of my vision I saw a white spot moving across some bushes, I looked over and realized it was a flashlight, I stayed still for a few seconds and could hear a man asking if anyone was there. I didn't stick around, I left immediately since he was looking for me. I have no idea who he was or what he wanted, maybe he was a cop, I don't know why a cop would be around there specifically, I couldn't see a cop car anywhere, there were two parking lots nearby. One was empty, the other one was 500 meters away and behind chain link fences. No where else for him to park other than at one of the two. The guy sounded concerned and friendly, so it was probably nothing.
>>
>>2228930
>old trainyard
Likely looking for druggies. Kind of a druggie/hobo spot - Idk why you'd camp there.
>>
>>2228322
Sad you didn't get a chance to kill it. Glad you carry. Likely it ran off when it heard the round chamber.
When disposing of degenerates always put a stake through their heart.
>>
>>2228174
I've definitely heard some weird shit out on the woods but that's about the extent of it though. I only go during the day fuck spending the night there especially considering there are over 9000 ticks per square foot in the woods I go in.
>>
Not /x or anything paranormal, just weird.
>on my way back to home from uni at Friday night
>I should take off the train here, but then I should wait 1 hour long in the unheated train station for the bus at the end of the known world in december
> or I could travel further and jump to the bus at the end station
>let's travel further
>arrive to the other station where I am supposed to catch my bus, but it left already, no other bus
>snowstorm, night, freezing cold, 25 km from home
>OK, let's walk to home
>got to the border of the first city after 5 km walk, where a guy picked me up, he was cool, and dropped me of just 5 km away of my home
>still freezing cold and snowstorm
>walking on an unlit road in the middle of the forest. A car passing by and stops
>a woman gets out of her car
>we are standing in the snowstorm
>in the middle of the forest
>December night
>in freezing cold
>looking at each other
>then she asked me: who do you searching for?
>umm? I don't search for anybody, I am walking to home.
>are you living in this village?
>yes.
>then jump in
>so he drove me home, and had to experience she is a relative of mine, but I never knew that. I don't even know that woman
But still every time I feel myself down I think to her unexpected question at the roadside and it makes me somewhat better.

But who tf asks questions like this?
>>
>>2229017
I wasn't even camping, was going to light off some fireworks hypothetically, my light was right up to the fuse when I saw the guy looking for me, that's mainly why I got so weirded out. I scouted the place out to make sure it was empty too.
>>
>>2228174
not paranormal but
>walking home as usual, taking a shortcut through the woods
>gets dark way earlier than expected
>lol whatever i've been through here a million times
>can barely see anymore, but my primitive smartphone had a flashlight
>la di da dee da
>few mins later get an error message basically saying "too cold to use flashlight"
>oh it's bad.mpeg
>wind starts picking up and tossing the fallen leaves, but it sounds like animals running around
>spooky as a motherfuck
>stumble around in a dark forest like a retard till i find the big rock that opens back up to where i started in the first place
>take the long way home
>hands are so cold i can't even get my belt off to take a piss, didnt bring gloves cause it only takes 15~ mins usually
always carry a flashlight lol
>>
I have met the old ones that asked once if they could be saved but they could not because they had no souls and will die forever when the earth ends. They are very beautiful and sad at the same time. It is very important to show respect and recognise their title and if you even think about lust you will be left drained of your blood like a dead pig. I have met old werewoves a husband and wife and discussed theology and I have met the raven queen and felt fear though she was just watching. Unless many generations of your have blood in the soil you will never know these things
When the troll came to the frontier of twilight he skipped nimbly through; yet he emerged cautiously into the fields we know, for he was afraid of dogs. Slipping quietly out of those dense masses of twilight he came so softly into our fields that no eye had seen him unless it were gazing already at the spot at which he appeared. There he paused for some instants, looking to left and right; and, seeing no dogs, he left the barrier of twilight.
>>
Have you ever seen the pools of mist in the hollows glow in the moonlight. Follow the path and you will come back and everyone you know will be old or dead
>>
File: 20211010_142013.jpg (88 KB, 976x850)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>2228233
Why does mario keep trying to take people's livers
>>
>>2229514
I destroyed mine with alcohol so I need new livers to continue my drunken adventures through the wilderness.
>>
>>2228174
I saw your mum last night in the woods
>>
File: image0-61.jpg (172 KB, 1609x2048)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
>>2228174
Went into abandoned factory here in Eastern eu. To our surprise it had this very long ass tunnel that looked like the last level of STALKER clear sky
I have video of it on yt I think
>>
>>2230271
please share the link, would love to see that.
>>
Anyone know good ways to protect yourself against a wendigo?

I've heard that weapons covered in sycamore ash can work. Anyone know anything else?
>>
>>2230356
Remember reading that someone claimed to keep 45-70 rounds covered in sycamore ash just incase. Thinking about doing the same.
>>
Not sure how interesting this story will be, but it was a very significant experience for me at the time.

I took some friends on a backpacking trip in a national a few years ago, here in Washington. Its somewhat of a tradition for me to hit this trail during the first spring weather window, as that early in the season I have never once seen another hiker past the first trail junction. Even before the incident I am about to describe, it always just felt steeped in a powerful sort of energy- which is why I go back year after year.

Normally, I get turned back by snow at around mile 15, at a low pass. This year, however, it cleared early, which enabled us to get further up into the river valley. We arrived at our campsite, 20 miles into the park late on the second day. My friend, a novice backpacker at the time, was a skilled fire builder. Conditions weren't ideal, but dry material was around. He toiled for an hour, and never got more than a few weak embers, it was bizarre. We gave up on the fire, and my friends broke out a bottle of whiskey to soothe our disappointment. My friend took a swig of whiskey, and offered the bottle to me. In that instant, for no apparent reason, I was hit with that I can only describe as an overwhelming sense of dread. The most straightforward way I can describe the feeling, was that something/one was very angry at me for being in this place at this time, with these people. It was as intense, and real, as anything else Ive felt in my life. As if Id violated some rule I hadn't been taught, yet somehow knew. I immediately retired to my tent, unsure exactly of what was going on. I barely slept that night, and when I did awake, the feeling was still there. We hiked all the way out that morning, as was the plan. The entire day I felt uneasy, and it reached crescendo when I got home and crawled into my bed. The next morning, it was gone as if it had never happened. It was unlike anything I had experienced before or since. Someday Ill go back.
>>
>>2228913
I wouldn’t worry about it
>>
File: FBA1-wfVcAI8QT8.jpg (405 KB, 1509x2048)
405 KB
405 KB JPG
>>2230296
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOxiZ80Ij8s
>>
>>2229511
elaborate anon
>>
bamp. i want spooky stories this is october damn it
>>
BUMP
>>
>>2231570
I'll be camping alone over the next few days so hopefully something interesting happens, I'll post pictures while out there if I'm able to.
>>
Not an experience but in my town a lot of people that goes deep and camp in the mountain swear that they couldn't sleep or stay cause at night they could see two red rounded eyes(not like photo flash eyes more like full color red) staring at them until they leave. Gonna try out next month any advice what that thing could be?
>>
Il do the short version cause I'm on my phone. Camping in the middle of nowhere in Michigan alone. I had to ride my klr for about 2hrs set up camp, fish, set up fire and finally got into tent to sleep. I wake up at 3amish to walking around my tent and I'm shitting brick inside my tent. All I can do is just lay there In terror trying to figure out wtf is out pacing around the tent. Finally I hear a voice saying come out now. I immediately rack my Glock waiting for them to try something, I hear rapid footsteps and adrenaline hits all time high I come out ready to flll someone full of lead. All I see is a guy running into the brush and for the next 5hrs I just sit next to my fire keeping it going. As soon as light is good enough I get on my bike and fucking leave.
>>
>>2233000
Wendigos or a Sasquatch.
>>
>>2233008
jfc
>>
>>2233008
Well do the longer version when you're not phone posting. I'd like to hear it.
>>
File: 1634473094252.png (10 KB, 326x326)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>>2228222
palindromal get anon
>>
>>2229510
What are you, an Irish saint?
>>
>>2230356
>>2230357
The use of sycamore ash is questionable at best. The native range of the sycamore only reaches the southern most portions of the territory commonly held by Algonquin peoples (arguably the authorities on Wendigos). While it's possible, I've never heard of it having any spiritual importance relating to Wendigo lore. Most if what I've read suggests they're larger, stronger, and more resistant to pain than man is, but ultimately still killable. It's necessary to remember that what you're dealing with here isn't a monster so much as a possessed individual. It's still flesh and bone like the rest of us.

With that in mind, there's one interesting point to consider: the Christianization of the Great Lakes region resulted in a sharp, widespread decline in the incidence of Wendigos. It's possible that Christianity just forcibly put down superstitions pertaining to Wendigos and ostracized indigenous people who claimed to have seen the beasts, but the persisting effect may indicate that Wendigos are susceptible to similar substances and rites as individuals suffering from demonic possession.
>t. Studied folklore and wrote term papers on Wendigo lore
>>
>>2230356
>>2230357
>>2233524
Also should have added: I've seen a lot of claims that "xyz ash" is used against all sorts of /x/ boogeymen on here. Most commonly people seem to erroneously ascribe it as potent medicine for killing skinwalkers. In reality, a skinwalker is merely a Navajo witch, an individual who is entirely mortal and entirely human. No ash required.

With regards to Wendigos, if you don't live around the Great Lakes region you're likely fine, especially if you don't live somewhere with long, harsh winters. In that case, I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>2233000
>>2233012
Definitely not a Sasquatch (assuming a Sasquatch is a living breathing creature) and likely not a Wendigo. There's no evolutionary basis for an ape or hominid to possess a tapetum lucidum (reflective membrane on the back of the eye) ruling out a bipedal ape like a Sasquatch. Wendigo hypothetically could I guess simply on the basis of being a supernatural entity, but there's nothing in the records to back that up.
>>
>>2233546
Yeah, everybody I've talked to hasn't seen the shape only the eyes. It's just weird becauese even some people swear that thing approach you near the trails. I'll make a trip in a month and report it back
>>
>>2228174
I was camping with a few friends, near an old cliff about 500m of the river that flows into the city. There are no campers in this area, there aren't any trails near there. We were poorly equipped, and we only had a cheap tent and an old one that was missing parts.
It was about 11pm, we all went into the one tent that worked (not comfortably, but enough for one night).
Someone aimed a flashlight at us, but they made no sound of walking. After a few seconds, he was gone, but everyone was afraid to get out.
A few moments after that, we heard a really fuckin loud sound of something hard being chopped or something. There are a few wooden boxes abandoned there, but they are pretty much rotten and destroyed. Now we all went ape shit and got out of the tent taking whatever we could as a weapon. After that, a car drove near us, making absolutely no fucking sound, he stopped a few meters away, aimed a flashlight at us and drove away.
Well, we walked in the pitch black night with only a flashlight for about 12km, until we reached an industrial zone in the city and finally felt safe. We walked until 3am and stayed in a friends house. I still wonder what the fuck that guy wanted
>>
>>2233807
maybe they were chopping wood?
>>
>>2233531
>I wouldn’t worry about it
Nice try, keeping my white ash black powder .44 at hand tonight loaded with silver balls
>>
I was working in the Nevada desert trapping and collaring wild birds for a conservation project. We had to trap them at night because it's easier to sneak up on them. My coworker and I are working on a bird we just caught when I look over her shoulder and see a flashlight moving on the hill across from us, shine towards us, keep walking, then disappear, about 500m away. We knew it wasn't any of our other coworkers because we had the vehicles, and the nearest house was at least 10 miles away, with access to this area only through off-road trucks, which we would have heard or seen. No idea who it was or why they would be there at 2am.
>>
>>2233612
Sounds cool, don't get eaten
>>2233814
>white ash
>black powder .44
>silver balls
Be sure to let us know how that goes for you. Do you think Wendigo stomachs have good reception?
>>
>>2228174
i was walking through the woods when i saw an overturned car at the top top of a steep incline with the boot open and a body hanging out the the back
[spoiler]but when i got closer i realised it was a dummy and i was behind a firestation, the car probably being part of some training excercise[/spoiler]
>>
>>2233524
Hey, I'd read your Wendigo paper. I live in the area and have seen it myself, I'm right in the middle of 3 or 4 reservations.
>>
>>2233810
Doesn't make sense. It was almost midnight, there are no houses nearby and i live in a tropical area. Even in the most cold days of the winter you won't need to light a fire to warm yourself
>>
>>2234115
ahh yeah that doesn't add up in tropical area, might have been drug related. Think you dodged a bullet there anon
>>
>>2233531
Wendigos are completely safe and don't exist. Don't be silly.
>>
>>2233008
That's scary as shit. Could it be some sort of a lunatic landowner thinking you're a bum out on his land and they were trying to scare you off?
>>
>>2232364
Did you get raped yet?
>>
>>2228913
I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>2228913
Hey man, just so you know, don't worry about it. Woods are 100% safe, the only thing you need to be worried is staying cozy and having enough fun!
>>
>>2230375
I have had a similar feeling often. I think its from alcohol and other ways people drain away their life
>>
File: closermining.jpg (2.03 MB, 4032x3024)
2.03 MB
2.03 MB JPG
See that tall structure in the building(in the picture)? That's an abandoned polymer plant and that building was all rickety. Some buds and I went urban exploring in the nighttime and we all went up the big building to get some pictures and chill. We got to the very top, and I left my machete on a railing for a reason I cannot remember. Unfortunately, I'm a rather forgetful person. We had gotten to the bottom of the steps when I came to the realization that I had just left my trusty machete at the very top of the building, but my buds were sketched out and continued the exit of the area and stationed at the entrance to reconcile with me after I get my machete. I start to walk towards the steps, and there's a big shuffling in the tall grass right besides it, I hurried up the stairs while letting whatever was there know I wasn't there to submit. I got my machete and you couldn't guess how fast I ran down the stairs as my subconscious began to register events and happenings around me and administered some gut instinct anxiety. Ran through the brush to my buds with my machete drawn to find out they had just seen glowing eyes and had the same weird feeling I did. It's nothing too crazy, but definitely wasn't a little critter in any sort.
>>
>>2228174
>Have you had any strange experiences
Yes, but not paranormal. Just stupidity. Was drunk and me and my buds were fucking with the yotes by calling out and awaiting their response. Later in the night we're all busted and getting bored so we figure let's play some flashlight tag. The person who's house I was at had a large property, so I found myself just about asleep behind a small patch of tall grass tall enough to obscure me. I'm sitting there and my bud shines the flashlight right at me after a while of sitting in utter silence, and proceeds slowly. He yells out "Yo Anon". I recant "You fucker" or something along those lines and stand up. Turns out he didn't see me, nor did he expect me to pop out from behind the tall grass. No, just beyond the yard line shortly behind me, was 2 pearly white eyes just off the ground enough to inform me that stalking me from behind, likely because of the calls from earlier, was an adult coyote. It's weird to think that I was so close to a yote, and that it was stalking me.
>>
>>2230375
>My friend took a swig of whiskey, and offered the bottle to me. In that instant, for no apparent reason, I was hit with that I can only describe as an overwhelming sense of dread. The most straightforward way I can describe the feeling, was that something/one was very angry at me for being in this place at this time, with these people. It was as intense, and real, as anything else Ive felt in my life. As if Id violated some rule I hadn't been taught, yet somehow knew.

As another anon said, alcohol can bring about feelings like this. I often have feelings of dread when I drink. They’re typically not eerie because I don’t drink out of in the woods at night. But certainly the combination of being outdoors at night in an unfamiliar place + alcohol could bring out these types of feelings.

I highly recommend against altering the senses when /out/ in a new place. Especially at night. Just don’t do it.
>>
>>2228913
You have a greater chance of dying from crossing the streets than camping there.
>>
>>2230356
10 mg of Aripiprazole or lumateperone should do the trick.
>>
>>2234907
>I highly recommend against altering the senses when /out/ in a new place. Especially at night. Just don’t do it.

you'd think this would be common sense and not even need to be stated, yet i'm always surprised to read anons' stories where they whip out booze or acid at random places. In my most recent /out/ing my buddy brought us some ice cold chech beer but we only drank cause our campsite was near the trail and one we know in and out. I'd prefer to stay with my senses in a new place.
>>
>>2228174
Anything in North Idaho? I heard some creepy things around colfax hospital WA
>>
>>2228913
DON'T DO IT ANON!!!!!!
I WAS THERE LAST YEAR AND THIS BIG FUCKING THING WAS UNDE
>>
>>2237318
>>2228913
Hey, sorry anon. Didn't mean to spook ya. I wouldn't worry about it
>>
>>2228174
>be aus /out/ bro
>find and consume some blue meanies
>yowie chases me through the bush
>have to sleep and save the game
>wake up
>where am i?
>was 15km from the place where i was camping
>>
came across a bunch of people howling their lungs out in a clearing(could see them through the tree. not like wolf howling but just roaring as hard as they could without it turning into a full on scream.

didn't get a good look at them because I kept well out of their sight but they were dressed in normal hiking gear from what I could tell. my guess it was some sort of hippy dippy therapeutic session or something. it was in the middle of the summer in broad daylight so not so much spooky as just fucking weird.
>>
I'm a red blooded AMERICAN man that is 100% straight. I was hanging out with my buddy from work one evening, just some night fishing, and felt like a little treat. I reached into my tackle box and found a Hershey bar. Well one bite and a few beers later and me and my friend Dave are kissing passionately on the shore. I have no idea what came over me. I just tried a single bite of the chocolate and something snapped. I came to my senses briefly and asked him wtf was going on. I even called him a "fag" which I regret. He looked very hurt. He said he always had some feeling for me but didn't want to act on them. I was overcome with emotion. We've been best buds for years, he was at my wedding, was the first to congratulate me on my promotion. He's the godfather to my son for god's sake. I tried to relax and took another bite of chocolate. The next thing I know we're making love and let me tell you, it was the most passionate love I've ever made in my life. I forgot my wife's name for a few minutes after he released inside me. I threw away the chocolate and begged him not to tell my wife about this. He just kissed me on the forehead and we got dressed again and went our separate ways. I can't stop thinking about what happened. That damn chocolate did this to me. Be safe out there guys, they're always trying to get us someway.
>>
>>2237346
Happened once to me too.
>be travelling
>wind up in Dublin
>staying in Phoenix park, camping out in the fields there because I was completely broke atm
>set up my tent at 11am, it's getting dark, but still relatively bright outside
>hear a woman scream
>first thought is that someone is getting mugged or rapped
>ohshit.png
>rush out of the forested bit I was in to the field
>see someone slumped on the ground
>run closer
>they get up
>they apologize to me
>explain that they just come here late in the evening to release their stress by shouting
>clearly embarassed
>was a little bit pissed off, but also glad that it was just someone being a sperg instead of a criminal situation
You probably witnessed the same thing, except you had a group of these spastics.
>>
>>2237346
Primal scream therapy was a thing in the 70s
>>
>>2228627
I remember when I was exploring an old abandoned Soviet ice cream factory with a couple friends and when I opened the door to one of the side rooms the entire room was full of candles, like hundreds of them. I just froze in the doorway and started bolting.
>>
>>2230438
based rönnberg track
>>
File: 20211024_175552.jpg (3.53 MB, 4032x3024)
3.53 MB
3.53 MB JPG
Well I found this today while walking my dog in a nearby forest.
I was walking on a track not far from an olive farm and a wine domain.
These paper sheets were half burried in the dirt, a little off the track, in the forest.

It says : "I make love to a very beautiful and amazing young woman".
It's written over and over on like 7 or eight sheets.
Probably some random schizo did it but that was a spooky finding.
>>
>>2237745
Were the candles lit ?
>>
>>2237826
wtf
>>
>>2230356
>>2230357
Lemon juice on the ammo or the gun works as well, something to do with them representing the sun
>>
>>2234907
Weed does this to me so i never touch it. It makes me feel like the people im around are holding me back, it made me stay away from them and now im doing better
>>
>>2237390
> Released inside of me
Faggot
>>
File: index.jpg (5 KB, 235x214)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>2237826
I did my research over if strange things happened around that town and apparently a 12yo girl disappeared in 2014, maybe that's related, or maybe that's me trying to give my little finding more meaning that it actually has. Oh well!
>>
>>2238022
Not all of them, didn´t really see that well around. My friends didn´t even question me they started running after me, but in hind-sight there were probably some bums in there.
>>
>>2238140
Lucky pervert
>>
>>2238140
Where is it?
>>
I've got a quick one.
>be me
>walking on an established county road at one am
>we're talking numbers for roads, nobody ever uses it besides boomer locals and its way past their bedtime
>admiring the half moon
>see something floating, slow descending towards me
>it looks like a dead animal hanging from a balloon
>scared shitless and captivated beyond belief
>dead silent as it desceneds closer to me
>clutching my .22 pistol has if it can fend off anything
>it floats over me and finally lands farther down the road
>go to investigate and find out its two ballons tied together. a number "1" and "0"
>in the middle of nowhere
>how
Still think about it from time to time. Such an odd occurance.
>>
>>2228222
incredible, checked and double checked
>>
>>2239010
not very paranormal those fucking helium balloons can go for miles and shit up everything
>>
A guy in a clown costume, back during that viral fad of people dressing like spooky clowns and hanging out outdoors at night to scare people. He sort of danced a little with some balloons in hand. We yelled at him "You're not scary, you're gay" and he stopped dancing, stood there, then slowly walked away into the trees
>>
>>2239049
True, fren. Just a strange experience OP requested. Nothing too spooky or paranormal, but in the moment my imagination was racing.
>>
>>2228185
>tfw always feel like something is watching me
i cant go outdoors anymore
>>
>>2234131
>>2234131
>Wendigos are completely safe and don't exist. Don't be silly.
Nice try fucker
>>
>>2228174
When I was throughhiking the AT this year, I saw a man that hung himself out in the woods when I stepped off trail to take a shit. I got the fuck out of there after I saw him. I never reported it because I just wanted to finish the trail and didn't want to have to stop for cops or anything.
>>
>go for a nightwalk at like 3am
>hear this faint high pitched metal swinging noise, like a gate being opened
>5 second intervals exactly, never missing a beat
>I live near a park so I assume it's coming from there
>I'm getting closer but it's not there
>end up at the edge of the town where forest begins
>it's really loud now
>start walking into the pitch black forest
>feel a chill down my spine
>start to run back
>the noise is getting louder
>I'm halfway home and it's louder than ever
>it stops
>spent the whole next day in the forest looking for clues
>wait at the edge every night for it to start again but it never does
>>
>be me
>christmas night, i'm hanging out with some relatives.
>we decide to go walk an old abandoned road
>off in the distance on the road we see a man a tall man with a cowboy hat, and a horse with a kid on it.
>they are just standing there in the middle of the road.
>as we get closer, they fade away.
>find out later a man and his son were killed in a gunfight on that road in the late 1800s.
>>
>>2239457
some silent hill shit
>>
>>2239466
* I might add that they were killed in a gunfight on that road around Christmas time in the late 1800s
>>
>>2239355
>I saw a man that hung himself out in the woods when I stepped off trail to take a shit.
Seems like an extreme reaction but okay
>>
>>2233546
>assuming a Sasquatch is a living breathing creature

well there's your problem
>>
This happened to me when I was a boy, so it's probably safe to talk about, but I will keep the details vague just in case.

>Brother and Me spending the summer at our grandparents in northern Texas
>Spend the time hiking through scrubland looking for arrowheads, swimming in a lake, rock/fossil hunting and having an idealic summer.
>Our county gets blow off from a big fire, whole acres of scrubland goes up like kindling
>After a few hours it starts raining, everything is ok
>Big bro and I realise the fires have cleared wild scrub, opening up new areas to look for stuff
>Walking through the burn off, we both smell this really bad musty smell like trash and stale water
>Big bro looks freaked out, just turns me around and marches me back a few paces
>Before my brother can stop me, I break free to see what he is leading me away from
>Three bodies laid out in the middle of a burnt out bramble ticket
>They were basically bones and dried skin, bizarrely still wearing clothes, belts and sneakers. like someone dressed three skeletons.
>One of the skeletons was still gripping a snub nosed revolver like a movie prop

We were good lads, and reported it immediately to our Grandfather, the police got involved and things just got weirder, they found melted bags of money and a forensic examination of the bodies put their time of death at four years before they were found, my bro and I had probably walked past that bramble knot thousands of times over the summers we spend there. The brambles must have been dense enough to preserve the bodies, and the rain moistened the bodies, causing the strong smell of rot. .. hence allowing us to find them. It was put down to some kind of criminal dispute gone wrong since they was evidence of violence on all 3.

I was oddly okay with what I saw, which was odd since I was a nervy little kid, my brother was about 14 when we saw it, I know it messed him up, but as scared as he was, his first instinct was to protect me, I love you man.
>>
>>2239834
Probably something like what happened in No Country for Old Men.
>>
>>2234890
are you really scared of a coyote? Sure it would suck to get attacked by one and it could possibly get a vein or something but come on.. You'd be lucky to fight that thing in place of something actually deathly threatening like a cougar or wolf
>>
>>2239355
kind of dick move, ngl, but you do you.
>>
>>2240037
Yea, hope they found him before his head fell off and bloated.
>>
>>2239888

I have never got around to watching this, does the plot mirror what happened to me?
>>
>>2240410
Not really. But it starts off with one of the characters stumbling in what looks like a drug deal gone bad somewhere near the Mexican border. Watch it, it's one of the best movies ever made. You'll see why it reminded me of that.
>>
>>2229052
>trying to kill a witches ghost with a gun
ameritards amirightguys
>>
>>2228913
worry about it? don't.
>>
>>2239834
a strangely wholesome story..well kind of
>>
File: suck_eachothers_cock.png (440 KB, 956x657)
440 KB
440 KB PNG
>>2237826
you put it there yourself, you fucking poof
>>
>one of the first times i went 'camping'
>at a 'backpack site' about two miles away from the shitter / water
>go to get a refill before the sun goes down
>take too long
>hiking back in the pitch darkness
>flashlight is back at the campsite
>have to navigate with my camera's flash and a sliver-moon's light
>start hearing something following alongside me in the woods
>nowhere to run because if i miss a turn i am going to be lost all night
>branches cracking consistently in the woods to my left.

i just started mumbling things to myself that i read about on /x/ like "i'm allowed to be here", and made it back to camp dripping with sweat.

i don't know what it was or when it stopped following me. hopefully it was just a coyote.
>>
>>2240724
>i just started mumbling things to myself that i read about on /x/ like "i'm allowed to be here"
is that some form of advice someone on /x/ seriously gave?
Instead of mumbling it you should at least state it firmly and boldly so that your will makes it across to the spirits and they leave you alone.
>not just strongly telling the spirits to fuck off.
ngmi.
most wandering spirits are fairly weak, as long as you establish dominance with your will over theirs they won't bother you, getting scared and panicking only gives them strength instead.
Also if it had been a stronger entity you'd be fucked eitherways and running as fast as possible would likely be the better option in such a scenario
>>
>>2228174
Not paranormal, but was weird before we found out what it was
>Camping with a bunch of friends in the late summer a long time ago
>Early morning, starting to get breakfast going
>Hear and feel a series of booms but can't figure out which direction they're coming from
>People thinking gunshots or avalanche control
>Too loud to be gunshots that weren't ours and there wasn't any snow on any of the mountains
>Found out about a week later that a meteor had apparently exploded over the valley
And that's the story of how I almost got Tunguska'd
>>
>>2228913
I'd worry about it.
>>
>>2239058
le sad clown face
>>
>>2233612
I wouldn't worry about it
>>
>>2233807
Someone with a Tesla is checking out their narco farm, anon
>>
>Out hiking with my brother and a friend.
>We've been hiking in the dark for a while but the camp site is getting close now.
>I start to feel extremely anxious, like something is wrong.
>Friend turns to my brother and asks "do you feel that?"
>Bro: "yeah, we need to get the fuck out of here. Run!"
>We start running as fast as we can to escape the feeling of dread. Run all the way to the campsite about 1km away.

Before this we'd done plenty of night hikes and fooling around in the dark. First time we ever got spooked, and it was remarkable that we all felt it at the same time.
>>
>>2239355
i was smoking weed with some friends years ago in the woods. we noticed a guy in a sleeping bag, figured it was a bum so we laughed and kept smoking. eventually we left the area to explore and screw around. got mixed up on the way back and ended up walking right past the sleeping bag. dude must have been dead for a while in summer heat. he was bloated and had maggots crawling all in and out of him. left pretty quick. those woods are known for having a gang of homos rape people at night so who knows what the hell that was all about
>>
>>2233531
>merely a witch
>nothing to worry about
Anon, don't joke about witches, always be polite and ask them for permission to enter their forests. They might ask you for a payment, but it's better than to pay it with interests later if they find you tresspassing.
>>
>>2228174
When I was about 10, I was at a friend's place. There was a shack like op's pic except in the middle of a field. We were playing in it and heard a loud gunshot. Found out a few days later that one of my friend's neighbors shot himself in the head. Big whoop.
>>
>>2239834
>as scared as he was, his first instinct was to protect me, I love you man.
this made me smile a very warm smile, go hug your brother next occasion for me, anon
>>
>>2239466
this is a strange american thing you guys do that I noticed
when something strange happens you find that someone died at that place in the past
here in slavlands there isnt a rock that wasnt a witness to some fucking battle in war, murder or general tragedies, and yet there arent ghosts coming out of everything
if you dont frighten yourself with ghost stories you wont get spooked in the field
also, always be the scariest thing in the night, attack and kill animals and they will learn to fear you
>>
>>2241091
>muh slavlands
slavs are some of the most superstitious people on this earth
>>
One time I was alone in my tent just laying down waiting for sleep when I heard something bipedal sprint right up to my tent from about ten paces and just stop, I didn't hear any breathing or shuffling or anything afterwards. Fucked if I was getting up to look I just feel asleep after a while.
>>
File: 1630667141845.jpg (74 KB, 1024x640)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
closest thing to paranormal i experienced was when i was 18 id hang at this old guys house pretty much all day because i could drink there and walk home at like 2 or 3am and it's usually deserted but one time i turned onto the main street before my street there was someone walking down the rode but he didnt notice me and about 15min later he turns into some alleyway that i like to use as a short cut to my house but this time i took the long way and this was around the time tweakers were breaking into people yards to steal shit so i wasnt about to get stabbed
>>
>>2241204
oh also when i was like 16 i would jog at night for an hour or so and as a turned onto the usual road i would use there was some black dog a few feet away that starting running at me so i bolted the other way for a good few seconds and i turned around and there was nothing there i didnt use any drugs or drink before i was 18 so that was interesting
>>
>>2241207
>>2241204
son, learn to use some punctuation marks, your sentences read like an out of breath toddler yells them at me
>>
>>2241306
i dont give a FUCK
>>
>>2241204
Write in English next time, you are writing like an absolute retard.
>>
>>2240022
I was laying prone on the ground and drunk out of my ass, I wouldn’t have a fun time fighting that thing then. We don’t have Cougars around here or wolves. Most dangerous things here are bobcats, alleged mountain lions, and good ol yotes.
>>
>>2240765
Actually, I thought about it and reconsidered. I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>2229510
/x/ is down the street
>>
>>2233000
Mountain lions probably
>>
>>2237336
>yowie
you don't think it was Sassy?
>>
>>2241204
How old are you now and do you have a GED?
>>
>>2228420
Do you live in Washington by chance? I saw something very similar, had a eery movement pattern
>>
>>2239058
Ha gottem
>>
Not very paranormal, but kinda.
It was early springtime, blossoms on the trees, but no leaves, fields are green. Me and the dog are on an evening walk and it's almost dark. We use this route very often. Near the end of our route there is a small creek in which we must pass. We have to walk down in the small overgrown with trees gorge and climb out after that - the whole stretch is like 10 meters decline and 10 meters climb. As I said we do this quite often. This time the we reached the begining of the gorge and the dog started crying and didn't want to go there. I tried to pull her, but she started crying more. I stared in the woods and can surely tell that the darkness was moving, like a gas. I felt something there. Decided to take longer route although the falling night. Rest of the walk was pleasent as usual.SE Europe btw.
>>
>>2228322
Fucking Bigfoot everytime
>>
>>2228913
Groovy
>>
>>2240576
That's why I carry bullets blessed by my Orthodox priest, for fighting demonic entities
>>
>>2237826
this is some schizo doing law of attraction shit. I know because I do this same kinda thing except at least I burn the paper I wrote on afterwards
>>
>>2241204
damn that alcohol really did a number on you
>>
>>2241127
Doubt that
It seems to me that in america someone does as much as let out a particularly nasty fart. And you read stories about it still haunting the room 200 years later. Imbuing random visitors with a sense of dread and nasal discomfort.
Meanwhile in Eastern Europe shits like
>Oh yeah back in 1939 the Germans slaughtered an entire village in this grove that's now a popular camping spot
>0 ghost stories
>Oh yeah soviets went into this hospital, raped everyone, hanged them by their intestines and left.
>It got renovated and is still used today
>0 ghost stories
>Oh yeah this building used to be a Nazi SS prison and people used to get executed by a firing squad at this very wall
>The building is now a fucking dormitory and drunk students execute the removal of their stomach contents, under the same wall, regularly.
>0 fucking ghost stories
The last one is actually real btw
>>
>>2242334
It was sussy baka
>>
>>2239142
>>2233531
Proof that they exist besides BS stories? Anything will do really
>>
>>2242703
le wise slavik man xDDDDDDDD
Just stop talking.
I grew up in an Eastern Euro country and there's plenty of retarded ghost stories.
>>
>>2237663
> woman scream
why didn't you stay and chat, maybe get her number?
>>
>>2242827
Shut the fuck up you slavic larper, i bet you live in Brazil, Juan.
I not only grew up in Easter Europe, but actually still live here. And i've heard a ghost story like, ONCE, for 24 years.
The most superstitious thing i saw people doing is not walking under a powerpole that's braced with another pole, or whatever it's called. Because it's ebin bad luck XD
>>
When I was about 6 years old in Guanajuato Mexico in the years 2000 the USA army came to my small village and I remember a helicopter landing near my house when they investigated a meteor I found that impacted near my home, only me and my dad saw it
my dad was killed a few years later and I was expunged to the USA where I was in GATE programs and my memory eas wiped, I developed spiritually and have been able to recover bits and pieces of my memories but honestly ever since I came the the USA at 9 years old, my memory has been wiped its like I was raised to be a USA soldier
A village of around 100 houses, a school of around 50 children in rural mexico yet somehow they brought one of my old classmates from my kindergarten years in Mexico to me here in the USA when I was in High School. She was a girl but I had no interest in her

So 3 years later one of my childhood friends from the same age when I was around 6-8 years old magivally appears here as a neighbor in my home in the USA

too many coincidences that it almost feels like I'm being studied to see how I react
>>
>>2242703
Next time open your ears so you could hear people telling ghost stories you ignorant fuck
>>
I rented a cabin for a night once and there was something in the woods around the house, after awhile that something got on the roof of the cabin so I went outside and looked for it but nothing was there.
The whole night I could hear it walking on the roof and scratching the wood, and it made really weird sounds like it was walking through puddles on the roof (there weren’t any puddles). After like 2 hours of this it jumped on the ground and I could hear it walking away to the woods
I didn’t sleep at all.
>>
>>2240576
Imagine not melting down your familys silver for supernatural rounds. The absolute state of eurofags. Ngmi
>>
>>2233834
Call me crazy, but don't you think it might just be an /out/ guy?
He just heard/saw you, pointed the light at you to confirm you were not a thread and just kept going his way.
>>
>>2234882
>Running in the dark with a drawn machete in your hand
>>
>>2233524
>religion supports kooky belief in monsters
>people stop believing in said religion
>Suddenly the monster sightings decreased
Wendigo’s aren’t real.
Bigfoot isn’t real.
All of this shit is made up campfire stories.
>>
Hill people and Big foots.
Then of course there's all the wankers pretending in the bush to be hill people and big foots.
I'd avoid going camping 2021 alone in the bush or taking long walks along unless armed or with other people.
>>
>>2243044
wendigo claws typed this post
>>
>>2242849
Because I had a girlfriend at the time, and she was literally there. I'm sure some crazy chick would be amazing in the sack though.
>>
>>2242860
What the fuck is "Eastern Europe" you retard? I grew up in Latvia, Czech Republic and Ukraine are completely different places. There's more than enough retarded stories floating around here and elsewhere, stop trying to sound like some wisened Slavic man from le epik Slavland giving wisdom to le dumb Americans.
>>
>>2242860
...and I bet you expect people to think you're tough just because you're from some sort of a shithole too.
>>
>>2243501
My wife is a Latvian. Which part you from? She's from Riga. You know any good spooky legends from there?
>>
>>2243521
I'm from a small seaside village.
Only a few
>legend about old pirates who used to lure people in rocky shallows. Then they'd retrieve their corpses after they'd drown, and since their bodies would bloat, they'd cut off their legs and let them dry out to steal their rubber boots. Probably bullshit
>abandoned hotel that never got finished
>apparently lots of spooky stuff happens
>bit dangerous place as there's lots of places to fall to your death in
>was there once or twice, just cut my hand, didn't see anything
>supposedly all owners and major investors died in mysterious circumstances
>never been able to confirm, probably just a project that shit the bed around the 2008 economical crash
>heard a rumor a massive plague graveyard used to be there from the 17th century
>confirmed one: guy got a bit overzealous with the religion and had a few screws loose - he killed everyone in his family with an axe for reasons still unknown, only one child survived and is still alive today. sometime back in 80's or 70's
>there's an extension, kind of like a water hole, that comes out form the sea, and forms something like a lake or a reservoir, and at least dozen people have drowned there, still not sure why
>few abandoned homes, always looked spooky
>personally only ever saw what was a huge shadow thing, never experienced anything myself
I think there's a few more stories, but it's all bullshit or completely made up, like supposedly someone hanging themselves in a school attic, yada yada. There's a few famous haunted places, but those are all manor houses with some sort of a weird story. Personally the home I grew up in had a heavy vibe, but that's probably from all the shit that happened there that was perfectly natural and not from the other world at all. My point is there are retarded stories everywhere. We even have our own wolfman thing, it's called Sumpurnis, and it is a man with a dog's face that kills people.1/2
>>
>>2243521
>>2243538
2/2
Then there is Lietuvēns, a spirit that chokes those with a heavy conscience in their sleep. What it really is just a primitive way of describing the experience of sleep paralysis (first time it happened to me, I felt choked, later on I learnt what it is and it wasn't so bad). Then for summer solstice a lot of people will put wards around their doors and windows, for example rowan branches, as they keep the witches out. Falling asleep on Midsummer's eve brings horrible luck. Then there's a day of seven sleeping brothers where supposedly there is a seven week rain period if it rains on that day. Idk when it is. For Christmas you eat nine or twelve foods, I forgot which. 9 is a number that is prominent a lot, for example the quality of strength of nine men (superhero strength, for example Lāčplēsis, ''bear-slayer'' or ''bear-ripper'' had that. Or if it is 12 it is for 12 months. After all the celebrations you always leave a bit of food behind for the "house spirits". There's a lot of superstition and pagan tradition all around, sadly it is slowly forgotten as people would rather do Halloweens and things like that.

Hope it answers your question.
>>
>>2243521
Oh, and the spookiest thing is the local characters. Some mental drug dealer who'd drive around 20km/h for no reason at nights. Hide his shit in the woods. Local drunks, etc. Batty people. Enough to write a fucking book I swear.
Do visit for Midsummer if you do, ideally in the countryside.
>>
File: aaaa-800x491.jpg (74 KB, 800x491)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>2243521
Something people used to do in November, month traditionally called "veļu mēnesis''. Velis is a type of spirit, pretty neutral in what it does. Basically the spookiest month.
>>
Not paranormal but definitely scary.
>out backpacking San Gorgonio with my bros and dad
>bros wanna go home but dad and I wanna make it to the top
>have handy dandy baofeng on us
>bros get to the bottom of mountain and radio in about the weather
>says a big one is coming
>we think they’re joking
>they are dead serious
>since we’re 12 miles out won’t have time to make it out
>they say good luck and that they love us
>wegondie.jpg
>start seeing the clouds roll over the mountains to the (east?)
>looking bad man
>dad and I say fuck it, can’t make it down the mountain now
>set camp at ~9500 ft
>wind starts blowing hard, snows falling
>can’t make a fire, just gonna have to ride it out in the tent
>big brain me has a summer bag, dads got the artic -40 bag.
>feet are frozen
Now this is when it gets fucking spooky.
>wind starts blowing but not like normal wind
>situated against a canyon so the wind is being guided in what is like a natural funnel
>the wind sounds like a 747 off in the distance
>starts with a faint blow and gradually gets louder and louder until it’s right on top of us
>sounds like the fucking afterburner of jet is right on us
>tent is being blown over to the ground, barley staying up right
>the sound is countinually fading in and out
>impossible to sleep because it’s so loud
>trees and branches falling
>snow pelting the tent
>luckily we have hand dandy radio.
>only station that comes in clear is rock
>hotel California comes on
>almost wanna cry because Im freezing to death and it’s so loud.
My dad has seen and done a lot of shit in his life and at 60 I know he’s seen some shit, but he said that was one of the scariest moments of his life. We broke camp at first light and struggled through a foot of snow to get off the mountain. Good time though, would do it again.
>>
>>2243567
I should add that when we got home my mom was pissed, turns out that was one of the hardest the winds has ever blown in Southern California. I know it was atleast 60 mph winds were we were at. To this day I say it sounded like the breath of God.
>>
>>2243540
This is all awesome information. I appreciate you typing all of this out. I was able to visit about ten years ago to celebrate St. John’s Day. We went to a huge outdoor concert where i swear it seemed like the whole country was there.
I have read about Lāčplēsis, the bear slayer, which is a very cool legend. My mother in law is coming to visit in a couple weeks so I am going to pick her brain on some of these stories you share with me. Thanks again.
>>
>>2243570
>This is all awesome information. I appreciate you typing all of this out. I was able to visit about ten years ago to celebrate St. John’s Day. We went to a huge outdoor concert where i swear it seemed like the whole country was there.
It's the biggest festivity of the year, and the most defining one as a nation imho. Only Scandinavians appreciate it as much as we do. If you're ever by the seaside, it is worth going to the Jūrnieksvētki/Jūrassvētki, i.e. sea festival. It's on the 2nd Saturday of the July. Similar to Midsummer, but sea related. Just all around fun time. Would recommend doing the anchor throw competition if you're a strong lad, or perhaps the rubber boot throw lol
>>
File: SilverFalls.jpg (128 KB, 750x500)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>2228231
Hey Oregon anon, sorry that happened to you. Getting rocks thrown at you by incomprehensible beings when your in the middle of the forest is never fun. Have you ever hiked around Silver Falls? There is very little eldritch rock chuckers around those parts, it's quite comfy.
>>
I grew up near some woodland in the UK regarded to be among the most “haunted” in Europe. It’s a hotspot for UFO sightings, and in the 60’s and 70’s was home to a literal murder cult, about which there is some info about online although anyone who lived round there at the time has their own stories. I used to explore there a lot with my dog when she was still alive, but one time we were out in the woods and I came across a red deer, which are very common here, but something was… off… about it. Instead of running away like they always do, it froze and then walked straight at me with a really weird look in its eyes, almost like it was rabid or something but we don’t have rabies in England. My dog ran off and I was like “fuck this” and got out of there, when I looked back the deer had ran off too. My dog had literally run back to the fields on the edge of the woods so I just got the fuck out of there. It’s not exactly /x/ worthy, but with all the stories from the area of weird shit happening, and the fact we were right near the “witching tree” where the cult sacrificed people and animals it freaked me out a lot and I haven’t been back.
>>
File: bunyip.jpg (71 KB, 700x568)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
Has /out/ always been /x/ 2.0 or is this a more recent phenomenon?
I've been occasionally browsing out for the past probably 3 years and it seems like there's always one (or multiple) of these threads.
>>
File: 1549681339828.png (804 KB, 2048x2048)
804 KB
804 KB PNG
>>2239058
>but doctor, i am pagliacci
>>
>>2243703
I think people just get spooked in the woods, seems pretty natural to me.
>>
>>2243567
did you get tinnitus from that
>>
>>2233814
>black powder .44
Join us in 2021 you lame ass with your black powder bullshit.
>>
>>2242867
If you were in GATE, then how is a fry cook at Del Taco more literate than you.
>>
>>2233000
Moth man. Also checked nice
>>
>>2242339
I'm 26 and have my high school diploma and I was drunk when I posted that like right now
>>
>>2228913
Jacob's Ladder type deal.
>>
File: 1530777162190.jpg (178 KB, 600x857)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
>>2243703
I've been here for 6 years and spooky /out/ was a well established thing when I was new.
The best /x/ threads are always on /k/ tho
>>
>>2243778
KEK
>>
I can't tell my weird stories because nobody would believe me.
>>
File: bat-kun.jpg (59 KB, 600x400)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
Alright so here's what happened to me tonight.

>Lives near a river in weirdotown
>Making my way to my car to get that sweet late night iced coffee
>Notice some off looking fella coming from behind on the other side of the road
>He looks like a fairly tall guy, good posture, grey hairs, classy black clothes. Somehow feels like he's out of place. Like he does not belong around. The fancy urbanite type.
>I remember looking over my shoulder as he passes in front of the garage, just in case he tries something funny.
>Nothing happens, whatever. Get in the car, accidentally drop my keys on the floor, pick 'em up, start the engine and start driving.
>That cunt is nowhere to be seen in the immediate vicinity. I assume he went to down by the river path for some reason to fuck a fish, whatever.
>As I drive further down the street I see that motherfucker walking at a normal speed under a railroad bridge.
>Don't think about it too much. Actually, I felt the strange impulse to NOT register it and just keep driving. As if it was just some strange dream and I should carry on with my day.
>Consciously fight the urge, how did this cunt walk down there so fast? I lost sight of him for a maximum of one minute when he walked in front of the garage.

I kept thinking about it the entire evening. There's no fucking way he could have made his way that far in such a short amount of time. Takes maybe two minutes to do it while jogging.

I kinda wish I had a silver sword around tonight.
>>
>>2245401
telling scary stories isn't about believing, it's about being scared shitless. Go on and tell your thing.
>>
Oh man, out and x are my favorite boards. I'm going to love this thread ty anon
>>
>>2241306
grammar is cringe, also that's a run-on sentence
>>
>>2228174
I saw a man with glowing eyes in Epping forest.
>>
>>2228174
>>2222222
>>
How do I meet wendigo gf when going /out/ bros?
>>
>>2246460
Wendigos are weak, Anon.
Find a cute skinwalker girlfriend. We will keep you safe.
>>
>>2228913
Ayo wtf is that in the treeline? Some skinny ass shit
>>
File: alaska bunker.jpg (77 KB, 720x540)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
On a hike in Seward Alaska.
>>
File: bunker .jpg (112 KB, 720x540)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>2246817

Nothing spooky but just noting around for miles, and a random bit of construction and graffiti youd expect in an Urban area.
>>
>>2246818
Just gave me old world fallout vibes.
>>
>>2228913
There must be some real shit going on around there for that many people to leave so suddently. Even with other people I wouldnt go since it is so remote
>>
>>2239010
Spoopy check
>>
>>2246817
>>2246818
>>2246819
That's pretty friggin neato
Remote urbex sounds pretty nice honestly, I'm always worried about innacity urbex because I expect every abandoned building to be full of crackheads or something
>>
>>2242703
Well, in addition to you way understating shit, I think the other reason is that you are desensitized to that sort of thing. A town hasn’t been burned, raped, and looted by an opposing army in the US for a century and a half. To you that’s just a normal Tuesday.
>>
>>2243540
You are supposed to eat 12 foods to have good luck for the entire twelve months of the year, but the number is also symbolises 12 apostoles.
>>
every time fox screams in the night is a paranormal experience
>>
Not really sure what it was just kind of a creepy moment.
>Was walking through the woods during the day
>middle of spring I think?
>Bright day, not too cloudy but kinda windy.
>As im walking get this slowly building feeling of anxiety
>Gets worse as I climb the hill the forrest sits on
>Wind picks up really intensely then stops
>Everything is supremely still
>Unnaturally so
>Every sense in my body is screaming at me to get the fuck out of there
>Something tells me that some thing is watching me
>Instincts at this point are in total over drive
>Hoof it the fuck out of there to the other side of the woods.
No idea what came over me. We don't even have any dangerous animals here in ireland. I know foxes live up there but ive never seen them as a threat.
>>
>>2246480
>Find a cute skinwalker girlfriend. We will keep you safe.
>>
>>2230375
Nature spirit got angry.
They can be easily upset when encrouching into their space.
Could be any inane reason, like you said, your mere presence was enough.
Could also got upset over alcohol not beign offered as a tribute.

Next time when you whip out booze spill some as an offering and make sure to express gratitude and respect towards their keep over this natural place and that you never ment to violate any of the laws intentitionally and that you intend on passing through their place with an intention of doing as little harm as possible.
You don't have to do it verbally if you don't wanna freak out whatever people you're going to be with, focusing your thoughts and intentions would be enough.

>t./x/phile
>>
>>2242703
We have some ghost stories where i live (southern Poland) but nobody gives a fuck rally. All these stories are mostly associated with some family tragedies and black magic not with war.
>>
>>2228420
Sounds like it might have been actual UFOs. These are actually real now, after all (Navy video leaks).
>>
>>2241091
its because slavs don't have souls
>>
>>2243698
sounds like it had a brain parasite or cwd
>>
This happened to me and a friend a few years ago during winter break.

>high school winter break starts
>me and some friends decide to sneak out and get drunk
>meet up at the local gas station and trek to the forest
>blah blah we get drunk and mess around
>relax for a bit and sober up
>decide its time for all of us to start heading home
>me and female friend walk together since we live close to each other
>walk down this dark road with literally only 1 street light
this is where shit got scary
>me and friend see movement a bit past the street light moving towards us
>we both freeze
>this "thing" now is under this dim street light, it had the silhouette of a human but moved so unnaturally, it looked like all of its limbs were snapping around when it moved almost like it was glitching
>fight or flight immediately kicks in
>adrenaline rush to the max
>run all the way to friends house
>drop her off then sprinted all the way home with my knife in hand
This was one of the scariest experiences I've had and I want to believe it was some homeless person or something but the way it moved was not humanlike whatsoever
>>
>>2251136
All bullshit aside, it may have been someone on meth or fentanyl. They have weird jerking movements and unnatural limb mobility, would kinda remind you of a fast zombie like last of us or something. But anyway, running was the best thing to do because fighting someone who is fucked up on that shit sucks ass.
t. former intake officer at a jail in meth country TN
>>
File: somethingsaid.jpg (3.83 MB, 2500x1700)
3.83 MB
3.83 MB JPG
>paint
>See pic related
>come here and see myself
>but I didnt post yet
>>
>>2228174
Stumbled upon a cave once, the thing had weird makeshift ladders sticking out from it that were going to different levels, partly visible from the outside.

Thr cave itself was maybe 10 meters across and 3 meters wide top to bottom, with big cliffblocks partly blocking the entrance.

In between me and the cave there was a steady stream and the cave was maybe 3-4 meters up in the air. This was in the middle of pretty thick forrest too so the cave wasn't really visible from afar. Which made it even more spooky, and interesting.

There was a little footpath not too old leading through the forrest and to the stream that lay ahead of the cave.

I thought that this I must check out.

As I crossed the stream and climbed in to the entrance I could see two green strings that held something.

Got closer and thought to myself is that what I think it is.

Fucking crowfoots and hanging there like some weird voodoocave.

Noped out of there pretty quickly.
>>
>>2251305
Nice. spooky/10
>>
>>2228174
Got another which is common and a underestimated one.

Been looking at a horrormovie at buddys of mine, think it was like a movie about cave monsters that were blind, can't remember the title of it right now.

Anyway the movie ends and I have to go home, its around 1 am and I don't live far from where my friend lived.

The only obstacle is that it is a forrest with a trail running through it and with big bushes and trees on the sides. So you can't really see anything afront of you, and it's also uphill and very often quiet or very vindy and noisy. Which makes it harder to hear anything muckin about or a perfect place for ambush.

So it's time for the uphill climb and my brain is filled with cavewelling monsters, blind, screaming and running on all fours.

I could feel this was going to be a tough one.

So i started to take my first steps up the hill.

About 30 meters in a loud freaking scream as that of a mix between wolf and man lets out from the trail ahead of me.

Its sounded like screaming dog and dogs dont scream like a prolonged noise so you can imagine how much I shit myself.

Fuck this!! I thought and took the long way home.

Later found out that male deers makes that sound during mating season.
>>
>>2245423
Maybe he felt like running, people do weird shit. And sometimes when I'm on weird path in life m, I've started running too, for no reason whatsoever.

And he's tall, and therefor probably faster then other people.

How do you know it took on minute by the way to find the keys, maybe took 1,5 minute.

And you said it was a weirdotown, so there are probably some weirdos doing weird shit. And what better then to out of nowwhere start running like and idiot just because you feel like it?
>>
File: 20170327_152414.jpg (3.24 MB, 5312x2988)
3.24 MB
3.24 MB JPG
>>2228174

As an active graffiti writer I spend more time in abandoned places than most. This is more of an urbex experience from a few years ago:

>be vandal
>building smack in the middle of downtown gets slated for demolition
>building is like a 5 floor set of apartments that were on top of a convenience store type set up
>buddy of mine knows how to get inside of the apartment complex through the basement
>we go early afternoon and have to climb through hole in the boards into the basement and then climb into the rest of the building from broken basement stairs
>buddy has not explored any of it, just knew how to get into the basement and that the rest was accessible this way
>we start walking around
>interior of building is like a fucking maze
>hallways are haphazardly divided and turn into rooms or sets of rooms in a very bizarre disorganized manner like it had been turned into more and more apartments over time
>like you walk into a room and it leads to a hallway on the other side of the building instead of a grid layout like most places
>every floor is like this
>one set of hallways slash rooms are painted pitch black with weird art all over them from whoever lived there before
>because it was boarded off so recently no signs of squatters or homeless people
>get to the top floor
>open a door to what we think is another hallway
>room is filled with clothing, furniture etc hoarders style unlike everywhere else which was empty
>say out loud to buddy "oh shit you think someone lives here"
>voice from inside the room yells "SOMEONE LIVES HERE"
>apologize for disturbing them and close the door
>go back the way we came a few floors down and paint our pieces then bail out before it gets dark

Was more creeped out by the weird ass building layout than the squatter. If you do explore places like this, go armed and bring a friend if possible. Been attacked by homeless people numerous times.
>>
>be me this summer
>thru hiking a four day path in England
>Making really good progress, able to shave a day off the hike
>Means I'll have to bed down wherever instead of planned spots
>Night fall approaches and I'm walking through a plantation forest
>Pine trees, all regularly spaced in long columns and rows
>Pic related
>Not a huge fan of this, forest is giving me a weird feeling
> No choice but to set up my tent, I may not find another spot hidden enough
>Something about the spot sends my instincts spinning
>Flight instinct kicks in and I move the tent to the edge of a logging trail
>Just starting to relax and watch the sunset start to dip below the horizon at the end of the logging path
> As if something flips a switch, the sounds of the forest suddenly stop
>The sunset is halfway below the horizon when something big steps in front of it blocking out almost all the remaining light
> I'm approx 300 meters away down the trail watching
> I can't get a good look at it but Its extremely tall and completely silent
>I don't move and a sinking feeling of dread drains the blood from my body
>It just stands there for almost a minute and I begin to think it's just another tree
>I stand up
>It starts moving towards me
>Completely silent, like we're inside the vacuum of a bell jar
>Run into the forest again and try to hide
>Looking parallel on the logging path to see it come by
>I wait several minutes but It never walks past my spot

I've had trouble sleeping since the summer. I still have no idea what I saw, though I'm leaning towards a hallucination. When going /out/ my mind tends to play tricks on me and I have seen other unexplainable things before which I attribute to hallucinations.
>>
File: sbooky.jpg (124 KB, 725x544)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>2251390
forgot pic
>>
File: 19633.jpg (124 KB, 482x333)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>2228174
My friend cancelled a hunting trip last minute. Figure I might as well go and set up some mock scrapes (basically a metting spot for deer) and trail cams and prep for the next trips since I wasn't doing anything anyways. It's quite a bit out and I'd have to spend the night. I'm not super comfortable sleeping innawoods alone because I've heard some really weird shit over the years, but figured I've got my dog and my gun and could sleep in the car so it'll be alright.

Get there and set everything up and return to the car where my dog is waiting (can't bring the dog to the scrapes because he'll leave a scent). It's getting dark and I make myself comfortable and make sure all the doors are locked and windows covered and go to sleep.

Wake up the next day and my dog is fucked up. His ears are down and his tail is tucked between the legs and he's acting weird, like something scared him. I talk to him and pet him and get him to calm down a bit a drive back home.

Return the next weekend with my friend and we go check the first scrape. There's nothing on the trail came so we go check the second scrape. My friend is checking the trail cam when he's like, "Hey, what's this?" And I'm like, "Any luck?"

He shows me the picture and it's my car. I'm like, "What the..?" The first shot is from some distance away. The second right next to the side window on the passenger side. The third shot is a shot of an animal's eye and ear covering most of the image with the car in the background. I pause... and then it hits me...

It's my fucking dog. Someone, or something, opened my car somehow, took my dog out and held it in the air and took a picture of him against the car. Then put it back inside again and returned the camera to the scrape.

Told my friend what'd happened and we noped the fuck out and have never returned to that spot.
>>
>>2251365
>Been attacked by homeless people numerous times.

been writing for maybe 10 years, lived in various cities but located to LA about 2 years ago.

Amazing graffiti everywhere and plenty of places to paint, but fuck if you wanna paint anywhere you will have to go through a lot of homeless camps. Whether its out in industrial spots, the highway or even just the street your gonna have to deal with homeless dudes and some are like "hey thats cool", others get pissed for blowing up their spot (like their pile of hoarded stolen bicycle parts is okay, but a tag is unacceptable) while others just wanna hit you up for cash.

Miss the days of only worrying about cops or some bored busy body calling the cops
>>
>>2230356
Bulldoze potential habitats and replace with trailer parks
>>
I have only one and it's kinda shit but anyway. Me and my friend were something like 10 years old and were playing in the woods (just like 5 meters away from the old sauna building) on a cloudy, damp day. We were making some "magic soup" from random shit from the woods like moss, pinecones and dirt. Then we found old rotten tree trunk and carved weirdly deep red, very soft rotten wood pulp out of it and put it into glass jar or something. Then we both got simultaneously nervous and felt like something was coming to get us and we ran quickly to the front yard and abandoned whole epic magic soup project.

I still remember that moment almost 30 years ago. It was just some kid's imagination running bit wild so it kinda worked us up and overflowed, but i'd like to think it was that dead tree's spirit still living up in it and it got angry when we rudely dig it's innards with old rusty knife.
>>
>>2251423
Fuck all of that.
>>
The earth went flowing under the hood of the car. Uncoiling from among the curves of Wisconsin's hills, the highway was the only evidence of human labor, a precarious bridge stretched across a sea of brush, weeds and trees. The sea rolled softly, in sprays of yellow and orange, with a few red jets shooting up on the hillsides, with pools of remnant green in the hollows, under a pure blue sky. Among the colors of a picture post card, the car's hood looked like the work of a jeweler, with the sun sparkling on its chromium steel, and its black enamel reflecting the sky.

Dagny leaned against the corner of the side window, her legs stretched forward; she liked the wide, comfortable space of the car's seat and the warmth of the sun on her shoulders; she thought that the countryside was beautiful.

"What I'd like to see," said Rearden, "is a billboard."
>>
>>2251504
Atlas Shrugged sucks
>>
>>2228174
Went solo dispersed camping up in Nicolet forest next to a lake called jones lake. This was on the night of day 2. Things were pretty normal up until 1900ish hrs. I’d set up a hooch about 50 meters off of a trail head. Side note, the trails around this lake were pretty much impassible due to a massive amount of fallen trees. Anyways night falls and I start to hear in the distance what sounds like a voice coming through a mega-phone and a crowd reacting to it. I couldn’t pick up what was being said, it sounded like a pentecostal preacher. He would say something and the crowd would cheer. It kept up through the whole night. It was pretty unnerving. On a couple of occasions I heard what sounded like people walking towards me. In the morning i broke camp tried to make my way towards the lake to investigate the source of the noise. But after about an hour of climbing piles of fallen trees and only progressing a few hundred meters I decided that somethings are better left unknown. I’m convinced some sort of cult ritual was happening and I just happened to be near it. There’s nothing out there. And I know what I heard.
>>
>>2251295
yes
>>
>>2251425
I am never painting skid row again.
>>
Before my dad's Parkinson's gotvrral.bad we used to go hunting together on this cattle lease between the end of a road and the river. There were many paths flagged by surveyors, probably for the timber. One path, in particular, took you through a muskeg swamp. It's the kind common in boreal regions with a mossy floor and stunted spruce. One day, we decided to try calling in an elk while in the swamp. After a few calls, there was a loud moaning noise in the distance definitely not an elk bugle, it sounded more like a bear. I called again and again the moaning but closer. Dad and I just looked at each other. The third time it couldn't have been more than 50 tards away and angrily crashing through brush. The two of us lit out of there as fast as we could and never said a word.
Skip to 5 years later. Dad has a wheelchair and doesn't come hunting anymore. I hadn't been to that spot in quite awhile and returned there for some hunting. The local, whose family has farmed the adjacent land since it was settled, was out there checking his traplines. We fell into conversation and he informed me that that swamp was a Sioux burial ground. Just last week I tried finding the paths in or out and they've completely vanished.
>>
>>2251391
ok i was gonna say how your story's complete shit but when i saw the pic i completely got you, there's just something about the unnatural, artificial way in which they are planted that makes my mind go like "something's not right here". Like i don't expect order and symetry innawods, and even if i know the explanation that it's just like a plantation
>>
>>2251813
Ok honestly bro, I read through it a few hours later and you're right, it's complete shit. I added the 'tall thing' because I know /out/ likes to hear about that kind of thing, no matter how retarded. That's made up but the rest honestly happened; the uncanny silence, my instincts screaming at me to get out of the forest, freaking out and moving my tent etc.
I think regularly spaced artificial forests trigger some kind of primal pattern recognition instinct. The same way we know we are being hunted, maybe we know when we are walking in to some kind of trap? I just had the overpowering sensation that the forest was somewhere where I shouldn't be.
>>
>>2251295
Fentanyl is a depressant like heroin, and will not lead to jerk movements or muscle spasms you idiot
t. Actually knows about drugs
>>
I once saw a man smiling from a tree and then he screeched like a baboon and rubbed his chest.
>>
>>2228174
not paranormal but weird
>find the perfect spot for my hammock in my favorite forest
>check the area for signs of deer, so i don't disturb them by sleeping in the middle of their sleeping place
>find nothing and build up my camp for the night
>a roe deer watches me from a distance
>i slowly twink at her, because most of them stay more calm when i do this
>she goes her way i get in my hammock
>11pm, i wake up to loud barking. think to me half a sleep "oh it's the dog of the nice game warden i met last time.
>realize quikly it's a deer, think she got scared because of some weird mountain bike people with bright lights drove trough the forest some minutes ago
>think those assholes and get back to sleep
>1am, wake up again to barking. realize it's circling me
>20min and it's still circling me, barking even louder
>stand up and come to the conclusion that it's maybe the roe deer from earlier
>then of a sudden it hits me, it's fucking may, I'm the asshole, she's has most likely hidden her fawn were i am and she can't get to it because of me.
>start up packing all my shit, saying shit like " i'm out in 2 min sorry sorry" while she's still barking at me
>as soon i got out on a foresting road i here some weird "weeee" "weee"
>the barking an the "weee" get closer to each other until it stops
>sit on a bench at 3am feeling comfy because they found each other despite the darkness
>light up a joint and walk 10km home in the middle of the night

i hope that little fucker is well
>>
>>2252642
i'm sorry you had to break your camping but you did the right thing
>>
File: 435345.jpg (50 KB, 879x585)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>Be me
>Out innawoods mindin' my own damn business
>Suddenly hear strange noises
>Sounds like forest ghouls
>I hear them all the time, but they're usually further away
>Grab my knife
>Sneak closer
>Can see two of them sitting at a fire, eating human flesh
>Wait until they go to sleep
>I sneak closer to their nest
>It's like a cocoon of some sort, bubbling with blood
>Insects crawling all over it
>I carefully cut open the side and find a male and female ghoul sleeping inside
>Their faces are twisted, distorted and moving like they don't have shape
>I plunge my knife into the chest of the male
>It starts gasping
>Coughing up blood
>The female wakes and lets out loud banshee screech, to call for more ghouls
>I stab it in the throat
>It starts crying, staring at me. For a moment it shape shifts into a human form and it looks like a young woman
>"YOU CAN'T FOOL ME!" I growl
>Continue stabbing
>I separate their heads and limbs from their bodies so the satellites can't resuscitate them
>All these fucking insects
>They're crawling under my skin
>Have to cut them out
>Finally peace and quiet
>Go back innawoods
>>
>>2243703
Been here on and off for at least 6, maybe even 7 years. There's always been spooky stories, it's just the average /out/poster has (at least used to) a triple digit IQ and doesn't buy into every single bullshit they read online. Whereas /x/ will repost unbelievable bullshit and LARP, most of the stories here are pretty subdued. This board doesn't tolerate threads that become /x/ proper as that is a breeding ground for retards, board tourists and hacks like Paulides selling their interdimensional bigfoot horseshit.
>>
It's not much, but it was creepy to me.

As a kid I used to live in a house in the countryside, surrounded by not-so-thick woods. Had a few spots in the forest: a treehouse, a huge rock I climbed on and a large pine tree under which I had buried a tin box with animal bones I had found in the woods.

Anyway, once or twice we had trouble with orienteering events that would take place near the area, because people would pass through our land and sometimes even in front of the house (eurofag land).

So one morning I'm home alone, sitting on the living room couch and looking out the floor-to-ceiling windows into the woods. The pine tree I buried stuff under is near the house and clearly visible. See a guy jogging for a good ten seconds and once he goes behind the pine tree, he never comes out. Ok whatever, don't think much about it, watching my cartoons, probably another orienteering event taking place.

Go and check the pine tree an hour later. It's winter so I'm expecting to see footprints. None. It didn't snow, there was no wind to cover the tracks or anything. Get pretty scared, go indoors and to this day that pine tree gives me eerie vibes when I go near it.

So I assume it was my imagination that mixed the orienteering events with the bones I buried since I probably larped as a witch performing a ritual or whatever when burying them.
>>
I've got a couple.

My family owns a farm that is about 60 acres and abuts the Francis Marion national forest which is roughly 200k+ acres. Go exploring in the woods a lot as a kid, riding dirt bikes, etc.

One day I'm with my brother and we're exploring a deeper section than we have before. We find this path that goes up a hill which is very odd as there is no hills in that area but at the time we don't really think anything of it. We're just excited to explore a new trail.

We walk along and eventually crest the small hill and come to the edge of a clearing in the woods. In the clearing is an abandoned looking house with the door off and a bunch of random stuff scattered out front in the underbrush. We want to explore it but decide not to intrude in case it's somebody's property and head back towards the farm to ask our parents about the house in the middle of the woods.

This is where it got weird. Our parents said there is no such house. My brother and I both know that that claim is ridiculous but they're adamant that their is no such thing out there. Determined to prove it my brother and I grab a camera and head back into the woods, retracing our steps. We never found that house again. I have been exploring those same woods for roughly 10 years since that day and still have never found that hill or that path or that house.
>>
>>2233008
>middle of nowhere in Michigan
Please give us the long version, and appx area in michigan for us other anons in the state
>>
>>2228234
pussy. Pilgrims were hunting witches with nothing but a musket and a bible
>>
>>2230271
>>2230438
I wish we had kino abandoned shit like this in america
>>
>>2252848
lay off the meth
>>
>>2228231
>I'm from Oregon
It was a hermit.
I'm also from Oregon. They're fucking pests, I don't even consider them humans anymore.
>>
>>2228174
>walking along an old abandoned railway line out in the sticks
>don't expect to see anyone, much less 3 people
>first guy is decked out in marathon gear, say's he's "training for life/kids/grandkids"
>second guy is a drunk, tells me "i'm trying to give you something, look, look what I get, I'm going in the river"
>literally falls down a hill into a river
wtf
>third guy is probably an idiot and doesn't want to talk, seemed clueless
>met him at the railyard near the end of the tracks pulling his bike under the second from last car of a train, 100x easier to walk around.
Sometimes it seems there is meaning in the inane, or rather the seemingly inane is subtly crafted. Am I listening or schizophrenic?
>>
>>2241070
Wish I had a brother stories like this always warms my heart
>>
>>2233524
Based. Can you share your paper?
>>
>>2228233
Shut up, alcohol
>>
>>2228367
Maybe, but humans that believe in paranormal are, as are humans that believe in sick shit, and they're abundant and can be exceedingly dangerous
>>
>>2229510
Meth, not even once
>>
>>2233524
>Most if what I've read suggests they're larger, stronger, and more resistant to pain than man is

Aint shit in North America resiliant to 45-70
>>
>>2239527
>seems like an extreme reaction

It accepted the transition was only cosmetic
>>
>>2229388
She wanted the D. You blue balled her.
>>
>>2242703
true
i've never heard any ghost stories really and i'm from eastern yurop
>>2243502
aren't brits jealous of us taking their girls because of our tough guy sigma male energy?
>>
not too paranormal but creepy
>go to a forest in the middle of nowhere with friend at around 3 am for a walk
>it was really dark and kind of misty
>be like 5km deep into the woods
>hear a sound of someone talking a single sentence around 30 meters from the right
>there is no other path on the right, so that person must have been walking somewhere in the trees
>get kind of spooked out but think that it's just someone taking a walk or something
>10 minutes later hear something on the right again, this time it resembled a bicycle or maybe someone carrying some metal stuff in their backpack, again there weren't any paths close to us on the right
>get even more spooked but think that it's probably some kind of animal
>sometime later hear something in the bushes on the right
>get really spooked
>turn around and walk to the car
>drive away
>>
>>2228322
>witch
>burnt
Everytime
>>
>>2228174
Nothing creepy but there are a lot of pill boxes in my country. They're fun to explore but I always get a weird vibe staring into darkness.
>>
>>2253278
You could have isekaied, missed your chance retard
>>
Sleeping in car with ex gf.
Hear this howling sound, look out window its about 2 degrees celcius cold af.
Car suddenly shakes gf goes nuts.
Get out of car see something run into the bushes, get back in car face smashes into window, cant make it out.
Runs off.

Recon it was some deranged homeless.
>>
>>2253278
I'm pretty sure there's some wierd interdemensional stuff going on out there.
>>
>>2239010
that's some kino yume nikki shit
>>
>>2228174
Two odd experiences.
1. Mammoth Caves Campground spot 18, was camping with my son and brother in law. Woke up with this odd feeling, look out the tent mesh to see a figure standing there, maybe 8 feet from the tent (i wear glasses which were not on) i couldn't make out much more than an opaque figure like a human wearing what looked like a bowler hat. At first I thought it was my brother in law but i looked over and saw he was sleeping on the other side of my son so i know it wasn't him (We are in a Eureka Silver Canyon 6 at the time) I roll over and chalk it up to no glasses and an imagination. Next morning after breakfast we are hiking and my son tells me he had a weird experience and that he saw a figure watching us from outside the tent. I told him don't tell me anything else, to draw what he saw and I would draw what i saw and they were pretty similar (we keep a father/son camp journal). Later that day we went to the camp store and i asked the lady if she ever heard of the place being haunted. She said all the time, that where the camp ground is now is where some workers camped while mining the cave during the civil war (for gun powder ingredients).
2. I was camping at Babcock State Park in WV with my wife and son. July 2020. There was suppose to be a bluegrass festival going on but it was cancelled due to covid (we were not aware and were only there to camp/hike). Apparently a lot of the bands decided to camp still at the park and there were these impromptu jam sessions throughout the little campground. One night the site across from us was jamming, upright bass, banjo, the works, all the sudden this huge scream like nothing i have heard before echoed through the campground, enough that the band stopped briefly, the scream came again. We tried to figure out what it was. It came from directly behind my campsite. No other campsites behind us. my hair on my body stood up. wife freaked out on that one. none of us could guess its origins.
>>
>>2251423
Fucking hell anon, does your dog not bark or anything? I think my dog would go ballistic in that situation
>>
File: 0210210640.jpg (2.68 MB, 4032x3024)
2.68 MB
2.68 MB JPG
>>2228174
Back in early 2019 I attempted a three day solo camp in the Tonto national forest, all was good for the first half of the first day, though once evening set in I head a distant yell though the odd thing was that it went on continuously for almost a minute straight, I was a bit perturbed but decided to stick those thoughts in the back of my mind. Later on that night I was just chilling in my tent about to pass out when a fucking rock bounces off the side wall, feeling absolutely panicked I grab my Tanfoglio and jump out of my tent, after a second of standing in complete darkness I heard a knock on a nearby tree causing me to turn and dump half my magazine in that direction, fucked up thing though is I head that same exact aggressive yell as I was firing. After that it was dead silent, my heart was racing, and I was pretty deafened. I remember standing out their for like 20 minutes just waiting for something else to happen, pointing my gun in every direction, after that I hastily threw on my boots, not even bothering to tie them right, put on my pack, and got my flashlight out. I was too chicken shit to try and navigate the forest at night, but it was just a precaution incase I decided to. I spent the rest of that night standing around alert, by day break I packed up my shit and trekked back to my car all the while paranoid, exhausted, and angry. I'm not outright saying it was a supernatural encounter, most likely just a methhead deep in the woods, but whatever it was forever soured solo camping for me. I hope he or it gets ventilated and dies a slow, agonizing death.
>>
>>2239457
Railroad nearby?
>>
>>2242890
Lmao
>scared out of a cabin by coons
>not even the violent and dangerous kind of coons.
Ngmi
>>
I'll post a few pictures from my last outing in the illegal paris catacombs if anyone is interested
>>
>>2228185
why didn't you just look up to see what it was, nonce
>>
>>2258610
im interested, have a Ukrainian friend who also went down there
>>
>>2228930
why were you there
>>
>>2229388
your english makes this hard to follow
>>
>>2242703
this post is just more proof nazi atrocities didn't actually occur
>>
>>2258783
The old SS headquarters in Copenhagen is now the headquarters of the freemasons...
Can't remember what it was before, not the telegraph building that's little down the street

Just remember that there was a fire and there were a fuck of a lot of unexplained coffins that no one followed up on...
>>
>>2251423
is pic rel real
>>
>>2251651
why is this comment so funny to me
>>
>>2258610
no offense but every single paris "catacombs" video:
>le creepy catacombs
>Lost!
>goes wrong!
>miLiOnS oF DeAd boDieS

stare at some guys ass as they walk through a graffiti covered hallway for 30 minutes

see some bones

It's not even creepy at all, local youth literally is down there every weekend drinking and doing drugs
>>
you guys watch any mrballen? he does a lot of these stories
>>
is /out/ the absolute slowest board on 4ch?
>>
>>2259361
Probably

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.