[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/out/ - Outdoors

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 13 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

[Advertise on 4chan]

how to build partially underground room for winter living? Like a cube taken out of the ground with a box inside, that should work for winter right?
>>
>>2201066
OP what is this picture ?
>>
>>2201066
>Like a cube taken out of the ground with a box inside, that should work for winter right?
No, start watching videos on bunkers, and why seacan bunkers fail most often.
>>
File: korsu.jpg (532 KB, 886x664)
532 KB
532 KB JPG
Make a korsu.
>>
shipping container in the ground
>>
this dude did it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyfxB_SqWtc
just make the entrance smaller and you got an underground lair.
>>
>>2201340
what happens with it when it rains? impressive build anyway, never seen such a material desu. here we only got rock and soil and some blue clay on the bottom if you are lucky, has some good nutrients.
>>
>>2201066
>read picrel
>cry because $50 doesn't even buy a good cheeseburger anymore
>>
File: korsu top.jpg (634 KB, 2048x1995)
634 KB
634 KB JPG
>>
File: korsu 2.jpg (355 KB, 900x600)
355 KB
355 KB JPG
>>
File: korsu 12.jpg (172 KB, 1200x816)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
>>
OP here, I'm a trans pedo btw.
>>
bump
>>
buuump
>>
buumpp
>>
>>2201344
That person had help from contractors and heavy equipement. It's part of a CCP escapist propaganda initiative.

And to answer your 2nd question, not all rocks are the same. Some are highly friable and could be worked with a hand saw. It's how the Euros managed to make such awesome cathedrals and shit. If you are ever near one, you could basically embed your car key in the rock with little effort (pls don't though).
>>
>>2201066
>>2201345
https://thepiratebay.org/description.php?id=7428185
This one includes the DVDs. You're welcome.
>>
>>2205951
>https://thepiratebay.org/description.php?id=7428185
Holy shit anon thank you I've been looking for these for ages!
>>
bump
>>
>>2201318
That’s a terrible idea. The “might as well just buy a coffin” type of idea. Shipping containers are built to withstand vertical force - and that only if put on walls - not horizontal force. If you burry it in the ground, chances are the walls gonna cave in.
>>
>>2201318
I have a shipping container buried in the ground on my property and I keep it stocked with imitation crab meat. Perfect for when SHTF.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.