[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/out/ - Outdoors

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Are these worth the money?
>>
YES BUT if you sweat a lot they will stain
>>
>>2170666
Well satan, i like mine. but a cheaper hat will do just as good, the only advantage they have is being very durable and having an amazing warranty.
>>
>>2170678
>this

Also only if you’re a hat fag

Also they have summer and winter versions and the winter is very hot

Also a hidden pocket
>>
>>2170666
Yes. I'm on my 2nd. They can be waxed and made basically waterproof. Don't get one too small because they shrink a bit when you wash them.
>>
>>2170698
This if you have problems with it and ship it back they'll send you a new one
>>
>>2170666
I love mine. I have a Tilley Outback. Once they're sweat stained I haven't been able to get it out, so it won't be spotless. It won't look as pretty but it'll hold up for ages. Would highly recommend!
>>
>>2170666
Yes, but spot wash it as often as you can, it's prone to sweat stains. also, remember to size up, it actually fits better when it's loose.
>>
They sold out to China. Even though they still make their originals in Canada I'd avoid on principle.
>>
>>2170666
tilley endurables is boomer as fuck, its just a tourist meme in victoria now no serious outdoorsman would be caught dead in that crap
>>
some of them are made in China now. My paddlers hat is not
>>
>>2170666
god yes. I've used one for three years on the farm. Covers the back of neck and it's breathable dhj84
>>
File: 1602362544752.png (252 KB, 259x400)
252 KB
252 KB PNG
>>2171972
Get a load of this poof
>>
>>2170666
Just get a cheap straw hat.
>>
>>2171972
Who the fuck cares. I spent all last summer in a place where the UV index gets to 11 and I never applied any sunscreen because I wore sun safe clothing and a wide brim hat very much like the Tilley. They are very well made, comfortable and looks like they last a long time.
>>
>>
>>2171968
Yeah
>>
>>2172964
i the fuck cares thats why i said it
>>
>>2170666
Sierra Trading Post often ha their surplus at half price. Check online, got one recently on sale. That being said a few years ago they were sold to a different owner and I feel their quality has taken a dip. Still good but not as great.
>>
>>2171972
Who gives a fuck what other people think you pathetic faggot
>>
>>2170666
Hello Lucifer,

I have a few camo boonie hats. I can wear them when mowing the lawn, just out, or hunting. I would suggest getting a camo hat because they serve dual purposes there and also come in handy if you’re a red pulled dad at bbqs
>>
just get a panama hat you nigger
>>
>>2171210
Do you need your receipt for that? Got one second hand for 4$ and it's doing great so far, but I'm not one to turn away from a warranty if I can have it when need be.
>>
>>2171972
Tilley endurables is a boating hat you goof, not a hacking one.
>>
>>2170666
Yes I have the exact hat in op and wear it everywhere. Get a bit oversized if you want it to fit well
>>
>>2170666
I had one, it was nice. Lost it in Nepal.

Bought another one, same style. Looks stupid on me but it's a great hat.
>>
if you wear a bandana or headband will it help from sweat stains or make it worse

asking for a fat sweaty pig of a friend
>>
>>2175979
The one I have is the exact model shown in the pic and everything. It's about 20 years old. My unlce gave it to me years ago he got it as a gift but wasn't outdoorsy like myself. I've had it for like 15 years. Still looks like new it deosn't even seem to stay dirty at all. Mine is the cotton duck version not the hemp. Reall happy with it it's may favorite outdoor hat it fits well, the strings arent annoying if you just want them out of the way and it deosn't seem to stain or get filthy at all. All around great hat. Mine is a size 8 and I normaly wear a 7 1/4 in a ballcap and it fits nicely without being tight right now after extended use
>>
>>2174996
I don't believe you need a reciept at all they are known for a lifetime warranty
>>
>>2170666
>Tilley Hat
What an ugly piece of shit. Get a panama or some felt old style fedora, even a cowboy hat.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.