[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/out/ - Outdoors

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: heslmaoing.jpg (27 KB, 265x251)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>that one faggot who goes camping, hiking or fishing alone
>>
>that one faggot who goes camping with his buttbuddy
>>
>>2098739
Being INTJ is a blessing and a curse, m8.
>>
>>2098739
yeah you sharing a tent with 2 other guys isn't gay at all
>>
NPCs literally can't fathom being alone with your thoughts for over 15 minutes
>>
>>2098739
That was me today at Sluice Boxes State Park. Sorry I ruined your road work wagie cuck, maybe you shouldn’t be flattening dirt roads during visiting hours, retard.
>>
>>2098739
>only going out when your schedule aligns with others
Sad, many such cases
>>
I don't need some faggot following me around commenting on what is and isn't appropriate for me to do
Complaining about my pace
Complaining when we haven't taken a break for 4 hours
Complaining when i wanna set up camp at 2pm and read manga for the rest of the day
"reee don't dig rocks out of the stream, LEAVE NO TRACE REEEE!"
>>
>>2098739
The outdoors is one place where it's socially acceptable to go alone unless you're a casual faggot from the city who's too much of a pussy to go /out/ alone
>>
File: 1492814542875.jpg (94 KB, 320x300)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
FUCK that pic is too true
>work at krispy kreme
>going camping for the weekend
>coworker asks so I tell him
>asks who I'm going with
>say just going out by myself
>he nods and walks over to the other mexicans
>they all look over with that fucking face
>>
The whole point I go hiking is to be alone and get away to decompress, it's nice and relaxing!
It makes me appreciate having a loving family to return to and tell them about my trip.
>>
>>2098839
Mexicans go camping so they can drink beer and be loud as fuck. They don't understand how white people like to go camping.

>>2098739
I'd rather die alone in the woods than alone in a home for old folks. Let that sink in.
>>
>>2098839
Minorities are afraid of the outdoors
Their idea of camping is just backyard activities somewhere other than their backyard
Of course they don't get it
>>
>>2098739
I'm saving up to buy a bike and ride some trails by the river I live next to. With any luck I will be able to afford one in a few months and I will go fishing away from all the retards of my city. Being alone is cozy
>>
File: 1617369093214.jpg (136 KB, 544x544)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>>2098739
>that normalfaggot that can not bear the idea of being alone
>>
>>2098795
>you gotta check out this new podcast anon
>I can stream my netflix in the bus
>I'm gonna bring along my Nintendo switch
>muh spotify
I wonder how it affects mental function to never experience silence or contemplation.
>>
File: 1619498631898.png (154 KB, 349x365)
154 KB
154 KB PNG
>>2098739
>>
>>2098856
>Mexicans go camping so they can drink beer and be loud as fuck
So just be Mexican with extra steps?
>>
>>2098743
curse: not as smart as you think you are
blessing: as an introvert you are less likely to annoy other people
>>
File: nahtzeePunchers.jpg (783 KB, 1536x2048)
783 KB
783 KB JPG
>>2098739
>That one faggot who is afraid of being alone in any remote area beyond phone coverage.
>>
Fishing alone is unequivocally the best way to fish
>>
>tfw /out/ area has a no singles policy
>>
>>2098739
sometimes when you're going thru rough times, there's no better council than your own thoughts, a bottle of whisky, a bag of weed and the night sky above you.
>>
>>2098868
Im a spic and I go camping by myself
>>
>>2099796
It's not a coincidence that the Flynn Effect reversed at the same time as Endless September.
>>
>go hiking with dog
>simultaneously alone with your thoughts while having companionship at the same time
best of both worlds
>>
>>2100245
no way thats real

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.