[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/out/ - Outdoors

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 30 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: y4557.jpg (73 KB, 880x597)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
Can man truly defeat a kangaroo?
>>
Probably not
>>
can zoomers ever post on the right board?
>>>/an/
>>
>>2094523
Yes but he would have to use tools. The kangaroo's claw kick is devastating.
>>
>>2094523
>grey
yes
>red
no
>>
>>2094523
Animals usually have more physical prowess so if it was a fight to the death, I would bet on the kangaroo. Take a look at chimps. They're 5 times stronger than the average human due to muscle insertions that give their limbs greater leverage.
Now, the thing that sets us apart from other animals is the use of tools as weapons. Intelligence is what defines humans, not mere physicality. The 250 pound caveman would crush the 130 pound caveman 99% of the time until the 130 pound caveman learned that he could pick up a sharp rock and bash his 250 pound adversary's skull in.
Most people would get torn asunder by a 1,500 pound kodiak bear, but give them a semi automatic .308 and that person will have a nice new rug.
>>
>>2094575
A bazooka would probably work.
>>
>>2094523
My advice would be to start with fighting kangaroos, then work your way up to tougher more ferocious animals. I am seriously considering becoming a professional animal fighter - I'm lightning fast, wiry, with a devastating variety of blows and holds.
>>
>>2094523
Put some roo in your doo.
>>
I fucking hate kangaroos
they're weird human-dog-frog hybrids and they look like aliens who landed on earth and are trying to blend in with the local fauna but are severely autistic/retarded
They have claws, a tail, hoppy legs, a weird looking head, and a fucking pouch, so once the babies are born they go right back in their mother
I fucking hate them and Australia should test nuclear weapons on them to make them actual mutants or just kill them
>>
>>2094939
I was also molested by a kangaroo once
>>
>>2094939
>>2094940
>sequential posts
>1 minute apart
This board is fucking SLOW.
>>
>>2094950
No, I'm just retarded and type slowly
>>
>>2094709
Exactly, that guy was lucky the ro did not go into Beast mode. The claws on him would of ripped him to shreds.
>>
>>2094523
Yes. How do I know? I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>2094709
Go to bed, Joe Rogan.
>>
Kangaroo meat gives me smelly farts
>>
he who fights with kangaroos may win the battle
but will probably lose the war
>>
>>2096897
>"They're using....kangaroos, sir... we've got tanks How can we lose against such an opponent?"
>"Private. If they have the courage to use kangaroos against our tanks, how can we WIN against such an opponent?"
Lessons were learned that day. The 22nd Tiger division stood against a brigade of Australian's finest Kanga Corps the following morning. Not a tankman was left alive by the time the sun had set.
>>
>>2094709
this. animals don't back down, their fight or flight instinct is usually the former. they will fight to the death
>>
>>2098477
Why do people post shit like this? Life isn't a video game, animals have something called a self preservation instinct, they won't just mindlessly fight until they bleed out, especially if they don't have a GOOD chance of winning. Most animals will avoid battles even if the odds are about even because even if they win they'll likely sustain wounds that will make it difficult for them to hunt/flee/keep being alive. Animals almost universally absolutely will back down in instances where they have an escape route, if they even start a fight in the first place.
>>
File: Knights fighting.jpg (255 KB, 903x1390)
255 KB
255 KB JPG
>>2094523
His Body? Possibly. His Spirit? Never.
>>
>>2096843
well australians gave the board cancer.
>>
>>2098380
>not a tankman was left alive

thats what they get for using Bob Semples
>>
A fit man could fuck the average grey up. A red would take you apart.
>>
>>2094523
I beat up a few of them cunts where I live here in Strailya
>>
>>2094940
I know you liked it
>>
>>2094523
>wearing denim
did he died?
>>
>>2094733
Faggot is about to get mauled by a fucking kangaroo on live television
>>
>>2098477
>>2098794
this, also Kangaroos are basically flight: the animal, they can hop incredibly fast and often do at the mere sight of people. They're also herbivores
>>
>>2094523
what one man can do, another can do
>>
>>2099246
>>
>>2094523
you abos can do everything
>>
>>2094523
Sounds like somebody wants to get raped again.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.