[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/out/ - Outdoors

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1024x683.jpg (188 KB, 1024x683)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
So, I am a little worried and trying to think ahead here, since corona madness is ongoing and economic collapse is just getting hard to ignore as a possibility by now.

Living in Japan, I cannot get a gun or rifle or anything like that, which leaves me with reduced options and since I know shit all, I thought I'd ask /out/ for some insights.

What can I buy that would give me a reasonable chance of shooting some pheasants or some rabbits that I see in my garden sometimes, if things were to get desperate...

Looking at three viable options here:

1) Bow - seen some nice looking old Yamaha wooden ones I like, e.g. https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f491908749 but there are also these faggy looking compound atrocities, which are apparently far easier to use but worried how hard it would be to string up and maintain, etc..

2) Crossbows - always thought they make a lot more sense, should be easier to aim and shoot, not finding anything decent looking online, just cheap chinese crap, not sure if this kind of thing would be enough for even a pheasant.
https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/dp/B07MX7T35B/ref=rtpb_4?language=en_US&pd_rd_i=B07MX7T35B&pd_rd_r=79dfb583-a25e-4880-ba78-e3eb98e0513d&pd_rd_w=CBgfm&pd_rd_wg=JHx5d&pf_rd_p=c221ae92-96f8-424c-884c-196b2fc439b0&pf_rd_r=WTDWHY8M237ME6HXBG97&psc=1

3) Slingshots: Any chance I could get some birds or pheasants with these guys? https://www.amazon.co.jp/Slingshot-Infrared-Stainless-Equipment-Shooting/dp/B08ZHJXLBC/ref=rtpb_7?pd_rd_w=d0aj0&pf_rd_p=c221ae92-96f8-424c-884c-196b2fc439b0&pf_rd_r=S3A7CR9KETVW04CZAE88&pd_rd_r=a144dddd-43b1-4c43-a373-cb7a63f5f4a7&pd_rd_wg=2g18w&pd_rd_i=B08ZHJXLBC&th=1

What would you guys recommend for someone with land and a forest nearby and hardly any neighbours, with at biggest maybe some wild boars walking around? (not intending to shoot them with the slingshot btw)

Also probably getting a harpoon for the nearby sea, but really wanted to get a land option.
>>
why does japan lack diversity and how can we fix that?
>>
File: dating in Japan.jpg (295 KB, 949x1200)
295 KB
295 KB JPG
>>2065255
working on it, don't worry
>>
>>2065256
disgusting
>>
>>2065254
>economic collapse is just getting hard to ignore as a possibility by now.
Honestly, don't believe the garbage media out there. Not gonna happen. If you want to learn to hunt, great, but don't fill your head with bullshit.
>>
>>2065254
If you shop on Amazon for hunting equipment you will find garbage. Go to bass pro
>>
Look into trapping. Not wearing girl clothes like a faggot, but making primitive traps out of wood and cordage to catch rabbits and squirrels. Lots of information on youtube.
>>
>>2065415
This, but snares.
OP, trapping is going to get you more animals than hunting will.
If you go hunting, best hunt larger game that have more meat. Like boar, bear, deer.

I hunt turkey and waterfowl. It's fun but it's not always guaranteed. In terms of collapse, trapping is an invaluable skill that will keep your belly full.
>>
Try to make your gun.
Trust in me, I am a brazilian hunter.
>>
Got the same problem with crossbows, it's mostly just chinese made crap.
With exceptions: Excalibur Crossbows from Canada. As far as I know everything that goes into making those crossbows is Canadian made.
And ... I might be wrong on this but the now-defunct Parker Crossbows (company went out of business or just ceased operations back in 2019). They were US based and chances are they ALSO made their crossbows in the US. But with no support ... up to you.
Just wanted to say there ARE options out there, but maybe not on Amazon.
Historically, crossbows were adopted because compared to longbows, it took 2 weeks of training to achieve the combat-effectiveness of a few years of longbow use in terms of accuracy. The rate of fire was an issue in combat, but that's for /his/ to talk about.
>>
>>2065254
Doesn't Japan issue a few shotgun licenses yearly for hunting? You could probably get an air rifle as well

I know a few people use slingshots to hunt in the UK but you won't kill much beyond a sparrow.

If you're near the sea maybe look into speargun fishing since that tends to be controlled less than other forms.
Likewise with crossbows you can get good ones if you know where to look and they'll certainly take rabbits or similar but I have no clue what availability is like in Japan
>>
OP here, was sleeping, thanks for the replies, will try and go through them..

First: >>2065636
(https://yarchive.net/gun/politics/japan_gun.html)
Both Air rifle and shotgun need certificate from police first, then apply for air rifle only possible with commendation letter from sports club (none around here), which takes who knows what level of jap bullshittery.

For Shotguns it gets pretty hilarious actually:
>B. Shot gun.

Prior to go to gun shop, you have to take practical shooting course,
followed by examination. To apply for it, you have to submit a lot
of papers to the police, and it takes a few months until you get the
approval because you and your family who live together are examined.

After the approval, you have the course at a shooting range and pass
it (it is quite easy). Then, you go to a gun shop, determine the gun
to buy, and ask clerks to write the paper.

Not mentioned is that you have to give regular updates to police, who can enter your home and inspect whenever they feel like it, and you must make a spreadsheet of every shell owned and fired for every month that you must submit at the end of the year. Also license need reapplying regularly (like every 2 years i think), so no, fuck that shit..
>>
>>2065821
Oh yeah, that quote didn't mention much, you also need to give police a blueprint of your home, marking where the gun will be stored at all times, and separately (other side of the house) where the bullets will be stored. Plus they will ask your neighbours, family, employers etc. in interviews to assess your state of mind and whether your are a good citizen or not, if there is not enough known about you in the local community you will not pass on lack of character references.
>>
>>2065636
>I know a few people use slingshots to hunt in the UK but you won't kill much beyond a sparrow.
>If you're near the sea maybe look into speargun fishing since that tends to be controlled less than other forms.
>Likewise with crossbows you can get good ones if you know where to look and they'll certainly take rabbits or similar but I have no clue what availability is like in Japan
Thanks, didn't mention, but will basically get a spear gun anyway, since a friend had good results and the sea is very close. I'm intending to get a good one with a rope for the bolts, since I imagine losing them is a key issue, especially in previously mentioned survival scenario..
>>
>>2065622
Yeah, that's what I heard, thanks for the brand names, that should help me do some research, but the snare and trap idea seems really good and will be the first thing I research seriously...

>>2065476
interesting, but sounds dangerous... what would you make?

>>2065385
agreed, thanks for recommendation.

>>2065346
look into the amount of borrowing and money printer go brrrr that is going on, plus realistically another couple of years of panic endemic, i think chances of collapse are at least in the 30%-40% range which is enough for me to do basic preparing..
>>
>>2065320
cry more
>>
File: Thanks.jpg (41 KB, 470x345)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>2065415
>>2065471
Thank you, seems very good advice, especially since I have land and unused forests nearby. Will research this first of all.
>>
>>2065622
https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2021/02/24/national/crossbow-possession-law/
Just been made illegal with heavy fines even for people already posessing them, if they don't turn them in or do similar shit as the gun laws.
Some kid killed his family with one last year and several japs copied him so now nobody gets to have one...sad.
>>
>>2065254
powerful airgun is your best bet
look at .22 calibers they are best for small game
>>
>>2065949
Japan only allows air soft guns, plastic bb guns,n which are surely useless for hunting, so what you are suggesting is also off the table for me.. Probably going for harpoon and some kind of bow.. as well as trapping skills.
>>
Jaguar Recurve 175lbs is recommended all the time and the wooden stock version can be had for just over 100€ occasionally. It's accurate, deadly and durable
>>
>>2065636
You can get much more than sparrows with a catapult . Pheasants, rabbits, wood pigeon
>>
>>2066041
you can find these under different names but they are all the same. damn good xbow tho
>>
A sling shot could kill a rabbit or bird at close range with a well placed shit but I think it would take lots of practice.
Is there not an archery shop/range in your town where you can go get fitted properly for a bow instead of buying random shit online?
>>
>this entire larp thread
jesus christ you /k/ids have to go back
>>
>>2066171
Youve been there yourself.
Tell them to grow a potatoe just once, anywhere.
>>
the world did not collapse during WW1 where 40 million men of working age died, nations overspending and going into heavy debt on war economy. where 50 million died of the sapnish flu
>>
>>2066172
>>2066171
I am growing potatoes, no larp whatsoever, getting a harpoon and learning some trapping and probably a bow, since crossbows are now illegal. shame, thanks for the recommends >>2066041
>>2066110
Also you must be an idiot, >>2066173, if you don't think after WW1, after WW2 or during and after the Spanish Flu there wasn't serious hardship, cuts in supply lines and general poor nutrition and starvation across Europe. Even recently, with a civil war in yugoslavia going on, people were going hungry in the middle of wealthy nations, whether or not the economy totally collapsed or not, we are often much closer to hardship than you think and may regret not heeding the warning. I attached a little one for your sakes...
>>
>>2065254
Real advice: Where do you live? In an apartment in the city(no land) or outside the city (some land)?
If you have land, start growing potatoes. It's dead easy. Learn how to store them.
Start a pantry. Get a little extra when you shop and put that extra in the pantry. Eventually, you'll have a couple of weeks of extra food set up and you may find that will get you through anything that's not the literal apocalypse.

Also, you live on an island. Learn to fish. If you can fish, you'll never starve. If you don't have access to the sea... What the fuck do you mean? Of COURSE you have access to the sea. If you want a boat, start saving. You don't need fancy equipment to fish, just get out there and start practicing.

Good luck Japanon.
>>
>>2066259
Oh, and get some 5 gal containers and put up some water. 1 gal per person per day. If it's just you, Three 5-gallon containers should get you through 2 weeks. If you have city water, it's already clorinated. As long as you use clean containers and they are covered, you don't have to do anything else to it to "stabilize" it for storage. You can even use 5-gal buckets from the home renovation stores, if it's down to that. (those stores sell food safe buckets for pickling too.)
>>
>>2066259
Thanks anon, already doing first parts since i have land and am far away from cities. Also right next to the beach, so already fishing and getting a harpoon for easy summer time catches. Not talking about an apocalypse but a very realistic disruption to everyday item logistics and possible economic crisis, serious currenty devaluation or even economic collapse due to ongoing overreaction to current year flu and it's variants, plus a likely high death count caused by experimental mrna treatments known to cause ADE and pathogenic priming, as well as general harm such as autoimmune disease and blood clots.

Not panicking here, looking to make a comfy time of it. So yeah, potatoes are great, my fruit trees are nearly ten years old now and my neighbours happily trade / give me veg, rice, fish from their own stock and supplies.

Also buying silver, basically because I don't care for keeping much cash/fiat in my account since devaluation seems inevitable. Looking to buy useful things before then, such as a good bow.

Anyone know a good brand compound or other bow? Since I am not allowed crossbows out here..
>>
>>2066266
Honestly, if you have a hunting "scene" out there, check facebook marketplace for people selling their old stuff. You'll get a good deal and if you get a compound bow, practice with it until you feel like you're proficient OR you recognize a deficiency (like you need silencers on your strings, or you need a better release, or better pin sight, etc...)

If you're getting into spearfishing, get into freediving. Get long fins, a decent mask and a good simple snorkel. MAKO is cheap and good, and you can get more expensive stuff if you decide you like it enough. You don't need more shooting range than you have visibility, so figure that out too. Freedive spearfishing is awesome, so enjoy the hell out of that. Maybe you can go get a pearl-diving Ama girlfriend and make a life out of that.
>>
>>2066272
Yeah, there is no hunting scene, laws are crazy strict and means they ruin the perfectly good wild boars we have locally by
A) trapping them in (often in painful leg traps/snare) where to go mad with stress for sometimes as much as 12-24 hours before someone finds them
B) come and electro shock them, since no one can get a gun licence (see earlier posts), so the heart stops and all that stress is left inside the meat, not able to be properly drained out
bottom line is, the wild boar here tastes atrocious, purely because of how it is handled and nothing else is hunted/trapped, even though we have pheasants walking round like they own the place, wood pigeons, etc. Everything they hunt is in the sea, don't need to catch it really since, they already do all that, kind of interested in supplementing with some rabbit or fowl, but will probably just end up keeping chickens and fishing more.

Still, seems like a good bow would have several other uses, so i am seriously considering one just to see what might work..
>>
>>2066262
oh yeah, also have a well and natural spring, so not too worried about water either, life is pretty great here, btw.
>>
>>2065415
>>2065471
Based and correct, learn to make some snares to catch small animals, especially good for stuff like rabbits and ground birds. You can make them easily with just a knife, some sticks, and wire or string. Plenty of tutorial videos online too.
>>
>>2065833
>chances of collapse are at least in the 30%-40% range
Like I said, do preps if you enjoy it, it'll give you something to do. But don't bank on any sort of collapse, you'll be waiting forever.
>>
>>2066287
If you're really worried about survival, learn to snare or trap anyway and actually clean a couple boar for the experience. If it comes down to surviving, you can't be picky.
Having said that, I agree with you, it's not great for taste. Bow hunting would be better, but you government seems a little fickle. What if they ban compound bows next? It sucks that they just say people have to get rid of their crossbows, someone could have put a lot of money into one of those and now they just have to take the loss? That sucks.
I don't have any brand information to offer on compound bows, but you sound like you have at least some idea of what you want. Isn't Japan the land of clubs for everything? Surely there's some kind of hunting club somewhere?
>>
>>2065254
Why would you paint your face but then have bright purple trim on your bow
>>
>>2065254

Economic collapse ain't happening, what is more likely is they ban meat consumption for the general populace, to save the planet of course.
>>
>>2066406
marketing for females. And wouldn't you know, she bought it.
>>
File: fantasy vs reality.jpg (117 KB, 720x919)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>2065254
Just get an air-rifle, relatively quiet will easily take small game and far more accurate than a bow.
>>
>>2066299
Plus, if there really were a collapse, getting a slingshot would do you absolutely no good whatsoever. You would just be fattening yourself up for the cannibals.
>>
>>2065254
That's a man
>>
>>2067687
You will never be a woman.
>>
>>2066406
Painting face is about breaking outlines or shapes, making a complex pattern. Most wild game cannot differentiate colors like blue red purple orange etc. Which is why you can wear blaze orange
with a camo pattern and stay hidden from deer.
>>
>>2065821
>You must make a spreadsheet for every shell fired
Your serious right? This is serious?
>>2065848
Japan has terrible weapons laws, if I lived there I would just use TOR or something to get Submachinegun designs and make luty's and crossbows.
But I doubt any actual Japanese would be willing to do that because of the risks involved.

Your best bet will probably be some random bullshit like the Pocket Shot, just make sure that the model has a decent amount of draw weight. Stuff like that can usually slip through the laws and get by unregulated.
Example: https://www.amazon.com/Pocket-Shot-PRO-Arrow-Kit/dp/B07TS94CNF
>>
Do you really think there is going to be any game left after one month of anarchy and food shortage?
Do the math you idiots
>>
File: never-be-a-woman.jpg (23 KB, 541x232)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>2067999
>>
>>2068259
Yes, plenty in large continents/countries. Especially since most people cant hunt and are too squeamish to butcher. People will also kill each other keeping competition down.
>>
>>2065254
Doesn't Japan have superb social cohesion?
If an economic collapse does happen, Japanese people would likely band up together and start cooperating and organizing in communes or something. You likely wouldn't see much stealing or violence. Your best bet for survival then would probably be to get really involved in your local community so they let you into their operation when shit goes down.
>>
>>2065254
Slings and slingshots are real weapons. Slings take far more skill but are very good if you know how to use them and can even be made easier.
Modern Crossbows, even smaller ones shoot just as well as a half tone medieval crossbow. They can easily kill any animal if you shoot right.
Bows take lots of skill but also build up muscle strength.
>>
>living in Japan
should've stayed in the us you fucking weeb
>>
>>2068497
I'm pretty sure they just default to invading Korea.
>>
>>2065254
>Living in japan
>First option he picks is hunting
>First option he does NOT pick, is fishing.
NGMI senpai.
>>
If you live in Japan you’re fucked. Think about the tens-hundreds of millions of desperate people who will rush into the forests and try to catch and forage and eat anything and everything. Lakes and rivers will be fished until there is nothing left.

In most countries there is simply not enough wild game to support the population. I bought guns and supplies because of COVID last February but the reality is although I know how to hunts, I wouldn’t be able to feed my family assuming gas supplies are low and I have to go on foot. Game would be very nervous as people try to shoot at everything. All the convenient areas closer to people would be out hunted very quickly.

It’s good to prep and commendable to think in advance like this but you have to be realistic too. A small boat or ocean kayak would be better for getting protein (fish).
>>
>>2068607
This, honestly your best best for surviving some sort of end of the world situation where basically everyone gets unemployed an people are starving is going to be this.
>Bugout or bunker in.
The first 3 or 4 months you are going to want to have supplies to last for that long, and you either want to gtfo to a predetermined/set up location that is way the fuck inna woods that no one would find, or, hunker in and hold out for those first few months while the unprepared are weeded out, and die off.

>Go mobile or begin expansion
After that initial die off, if your bunkered in that would be the time to gtfo, if you already bugged out, now would be the time to start string and getting your more permanent set up going,

The big thing is, when and if it all kicks off, be like the mammals during the jurassic era, go underground and wait that shit out until its safe to come out.
>>
>>2065471
This year I’ve bought three new guns and plenty of ammo along with other prepping. I was thinking about buying snare wire but never did for some reason maybe it seemed a bit too doomsday prepping to me. I’ve never snared before but it wouldn’t be a bad idea to learn and have some wire lasting around just in case.

I don’t think the worlds is ending or anything but one year in and we’re worse off than this time last year. I think the most likely worse case scenario is a massive economic recession in which case having a garden and means to hunt, fish and forage is definitely going to be helpful. It adds to your food security and just supplementing your diet with wild foods is a bit of a morale booster and gives you something to do instead of sitting around waiting for your COVID inflation but and government onions blocks.
>>
>>2065821
>and you must make a spreadsheet of every shell owned and fired for every month that you must submit at the end of the year.
This can’t be real.

Holy shit guys the slippery slope is real kek
>>
>>2068610
I have a family so my plan is to bunker in especially when we had no idea how deadly COVID was. I just moved a couple years ago and haven’t had enough time to explore the genuine wilderness a couple hours from my home, but it does exist and I should make it a priority to scope out some possibly bug out spots this summer. But again it would still make sense to stay in my low density neighbourhood beside a lake, unless people get extremely violent and there is no food around. Or people are so desperate you have to kill neighbours for ransacking your garden.

I would just stay at home and lay low for as long as possible though. I have plenty of non-perishable food and a great freshwater source (and several purification methods) and importantly a shelter.

Like I said, I don’t see this scenario happening anytime soon but I anticipate at least moderate economic hardships across the country in the next year or so. If I lose my job and/or hyperinflation hits, I’m staying put but I’m also going hunting, fishing and foraging. Even my little kids know a lot of the good berries and edible mushrooms. We’d have a good shot at being okay.
>>
>>2068622
The odds of an end of the world, shit hits the fan, apocalypse now scenario is so fucking unlikely, but economic hard times are always a possibility and its never NOT a crazy thing to be prepared for it. At minimum every single person should have enough food, water, and supplies to live for at minimum 1 month, ideally, for at least 3 or 4, and if very prepped, for at least a year, this includes cash/income equal to that long.

The most critical thing to surviving a economic down turn where millions are out of work and hungry, is you need to keep low profile, Make your place look occupied, but not like anything is worth stealing.

The first people to always get raided are the ones that look like they have shit worth to steal.
>>
>>2067685
LOL, exactly.

Honestly, OP, if you want to be realistic, the best prep is always to ensure you'll be ok in a long-term personal hardship event, like a layoff or work injury. This almost always means *financial*. Pay off any high-interest debt, cut your burn rate by examining and reducing your expenses, and learn to invest in a simple way. That alone will get you through 90% of things.
>>
>>2065254

Consider making a crossbow. There are plenty of guides out there and the DIY skill you pick up while doing so will be almost as valuable as the weapon itself.
>>
>>2065254
>since corona madness is ongoing and economic collapse is just getting hard to ignore as a possibility by now.
fuck off back to /x/ now
>>
File: legolas-laughing.jpg (91 KB, 500x500)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>2065821
>making a spreadsheet of every round fired
Japanese autism at it's absolute peak, holy shit.
>>
>>2068996
>>2065824
>your family has to rat out everything you do to the police, like you are speaking to the fucking Gestapo
What is this bullshit? Too much privacy given in exchange for safety.
What's next, a mental evaluation every other week?

The slipperly slope is real.
>>
>>2065254

I love slingshots and reccomend you get one simply bc they are cheap and a ton of fun, but in general they lack range and limited size of creatures you can take down.

Also learn how to use a sling too (the spinny things) they are a ton of fun and actually could be used to take larger game and can conceal in a pocket.

As for the bow/crossbow type deal:

Crossbows are easier to shoot, they are like a rifle. The issue is keeping them strung up can be bad for them and bolts cost more and typically cannot be made as easily.

If you get a crossbow get spare parts and bolts as many as you can. Also if you get a recurve crossbow have a spare bow part.

For bows and arrows:

compounds are not only easier to use and hold but you can leave them strung up and you are fine, meaning you can keep it around and grab it in an emergency and use it, whether there is an animal threat or whatever. You can also get arrow holders so you grab the bow and you can have like 2 broadheads and 2 field tips meant for small creatures.

Bows are also faster.

Now recurve bows are the easiest if you wanna restring bc a string gets snapped ect. However you can learn to make bows out of local wood, I highly reccomend you try doing this just so you know how to make a bow, then try making your own arrow native american style. Same with making your own sling. That way even if you lose your quality bow/crossbow ect you have something availible.

The biggest issue with recurve bows is you cant leave them strung, meaning its harder to grab and use in an emergency.
My recommendation is get a slingshot first bc its cheap, buy a bunch of ball bearings for it bc while you can use stones ball bearings will kill better. You can also get BB sized stuff for small critters. I can use mine with a couple bbs to make a pseudo shotgun to shoot birds with.

cont on 2
>>
>>2069507
In my opinion get a compound bow and a recruve bow, but if you are only gonna get one get a compound bow, anyone with a little bit of knowledge can restring and maintain them. Find a video on youtube for whatever bow you get and watch it. Buy a spare string and whatever you need to maintain.

The compound bow is the best option bc it is available for use at any time with no set up. Meaning not only is it good for intentional hunting but for defense or emergency hunting if theres something at your garden. Have field tips and broadheads.

Enjoy.

Also if you are that worried about a collapse join that japanese version of HEMA and learn how to use a katana/ knife. Those are better defensive tools bc you can keep them on you.

Either way, compound bow and slingshot. Slingshot for something you can keep on your belt when doing work and use fast for small game and compound for larger stuff.
>>
>>2065254
>What would you guys recommend for someone with land and a forest nearby and hardly any neighbours, with at biggest maybe some wild boars walking around? (not intending to shoot them with the slingshot btw)
Archery. Simple as.
>>
>>2065833
you can make an FGC-9, parts are unregulated in almost every country and you just need a 3d printer.
>>
>>2071821
Even then, WTF is he gonna for ammo?
>>
>>2066299
Finally, someone else on 4chan that isn't screaming about the sky falling
>>
>>2066299
Back like 20-something years ago there was a gas pipline explosion or similar here. All the people with gas hot water and stoves lost both. People were coming to our house for showers because we had electric hot water.
More recently a lot of people in Texas might have lived if they planned for cold weather that might not have happened in their lifetimes.
You might even just lose your job and be way better off with six months of canned food.
No one calls people that pay for insurance dumb cunts but prepping is just another kind of insurance policy.
>>
>>2065346>>2065346
Honestly I'm calling in the next 2-3 years, DOW Transport Index is growing with S&P500, so physical goods are actually being moved and sold, meaning it seems like the economy is "Recovering". America just printed more than 20% of the supply, and the amount in the stock market this past 5 months is 569 Billion, whereas the past 12 years was 452 Billion. S&P500 price to annual sales is at 2.93. As long as Feds keep the interest rate at 0 and Powell keeps printing, things will keep pumping. Its a house of cards man, gonna come down eventually, Gotta hedge against it. Its always been overinflated, but now its just insane. Iirc S&P moved 10% in the last 10 ish days? Thats what we would be lucky to get in a year. When the US comes crumbling, it takes the world with it in this globalised mess.

Also, if you're the kind of guy who does the opposite of the news, mainstream media and most financial advisors are saying its over and we're saved. You'd either be stupid or blind to think there isn't anything wrong.
>>
>>2075040
pic related
>>
File: you_in_30_years.jpg (52 KB, 750x450)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>2065254
why don't you learn how to fish and hunt, how to cultivate, how to recognize wild eatable plants and how to make bows by your own? i don't think the crash of the economy will lead to a the walking dead (withouth walking deads) type of situation, you'll just be poor. so get ready to know how to sustain yourself and your family.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.