[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/out/ - Outdoors

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 96 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Feel free to post tobaccos (no weed allowed), pipes, collections, pics of favorite combos for going /out/, pics of what you're doing with your pipe and any questions you might have.

Want to get into smoking pipes without spending too much cash?
Get a Missouri Meerschaum Legend corncob pipe and a pouch of either Prince Albert, Carter Hall or Half and Half tobacco, available at most drugstores.
What you'll need: pipe, tobacco, lighter or matches, pipe cleaners, and either a regular old nail or a pipe tool (combination tamper, scoop, and small pick).
All of these together should run you less than $20.

Having trouble keeping your pipe lit? Fill it with less tobacco and smoke it slower than you think you need to, lightly tamping as needed when the smoke starts thinning out.
If you're still having trouble, try filling your pipe this way:
https://youtu.be/0XHYPso7TXs

Old thread >>2023124
Come on in and get comfy.
>>
>>2055655
Nice, a new page leaves out dude weeds
>>
File: newpipe.png (663 KB, 828x1792)
663 KB
663 KB PNG
I never smoked a pipe before, but after lurking these threads for a while I decided to order this. What do y'all think? What kind of tobaccos should I try first, something from the drugstore?
>>
File: 32432432234324.jpg (64 KB, 450x338)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>2055784
>that pipe
btw just get Prince Albert or Half and Half for your first tobacco
>>
>>2055784
The price of that pleb pipe should tell you all you need to know.
>>
>>2055784
Bro, just get a Missouri Meerschaum if you are a beginner
You'll pay it half of that shite you are posting plus you'll have a nice beginner pipe
As for tobacco, listen to >>2055789
>>
>>2055825
I mean, he's just starting out
MM's work, are very inexpensive and are not made by some strange chinese wood that will poison you on your first smoke. It's no use to spend 100$ on a Savinelli if you don't even know if you'll like pipe smoking
>>
>>2055836
Oh ok, it was bait! Sorry I didn't catch it right away bro
>>
>>2055836
why do you always have to add the homosexual slur into your reply, like its dumb enough to be dissing them for being poor but you really dont have to add the extra part.. its 2021 now man get with the times
>>
>>2055838
What a fucking cope
You cant even fathom that someone would call you out on your stupid advice can you?
>>
File: p104tl-128_01.jpg (65 KB, 1600x1000)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>2055836
im lucky enough to live near George's Pipes in raleigh. I went in and got a estate savanelli for 50 bucks
>>
>>2055825
>>2055836
>>2055843
why do you need to shit up the thread? are you shitting and need to wait a couple of minute? i shitpost when i shit, that's why i ask
>>
>>2055836
>Spending $100 just because you can
I MUST CONSOOOOOOM
>>
Use matches to start a pipe, not a stinky ass zippo. You ruin the tobacco taste with the butane.
>>
>>2055852
You're quite retarded but that's okay friend, as a beginner you're best off with a MM
>>
>>2055862
Stop replying to him dude lmao
>>
>>2055852
You won't notice any difference, so yes it is for no other reason than because you can
>>
File: pb-sff.jpg (36 KB, 500x500)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
I love sutliff aromatics, so far I've tried pic related and Blue Danube are there any other good aromatic tobaccos I should try out? Also what are good tobaccos to mix with aromatic blends?
>>
>>2055868
>wont notice a difference
How does it feel to be this much of a commoner
>>
>>2055874
Good :^)
>>
Just because you put /out/ in the title doesnt make these dumb threads on topic. Pipes have nothing to do with outdoors
>>
>>2055916
lmao look at this dweeb oh no no no no no
>>
>>2055916
We smoke them outdoors.
>>
>>2055972
I run outdoors. Can i make a thread about running?
>>
>>2055973
Go for it
>>
>>2055784
carter hall is good shit fuck anyone who disagrees.
>>
>>2055873
1Q is the most popular for a reason
>>
File: 415smecrCZL._SY355_.jpg (13 KB, 355x355)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>2055817
Missouri Meerschaums appear to be kind of old fashioned though, no? I like the idea of integrating the lighter into the pipe to save pocket space.
>>
>>2055973
That's literally the point of this board
>>
>>2055994
>Missouri Meerschaums appear to be kind of old fashioned though, no?
Some are, some are a bit more modern looking. Surely they were born for the working man, yeah
>I like the idea of integrating the lighter into the pipe to save pocket space
Idk man, I'd worry about the lighter breaking down and being bound to buying this very strange kind of lighter
>>
I have a half-full can of Frog Morton’s cellar that I found in my garage. It has seen 3 winters. As far as I know it has not been opened since. Is it still good to smoke or is it gonna be garbage now?
>>
>>2056010
try it and if it is it is, if it isnt it isnt.
not gonna kill you
>>
>>2056010
Yeah try it, worst case scenario it tastes like shit
>>
>>2056011
>>2056015
Awesome. I may be the last person with some then.
How do you anons feel about Protopipes? The only real downside I see is the brass, but someone could easily turn a new bowl out of briar and keep the concept the same. Self contained stash and poker, as well as portability.
>>
File: prince albert in a can.png (591 KB, 720x712)
591 KB
591 KB PNG
Should I let him out?
>>
File: kis16.jpg (139 KB, 621x291)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>2055655
im thinking about getting a kiseru from japan, the bowl is tiny but it changes the smoking ritual and forces you to slow down and be more deliberate, like the tea ceremony
>>
>>2056067
Doesn't this require a special cut of tobacco? If i remember correctly it's a super fine, almost hair like, shredded tobacco and its only for a quick puff, not for a smoking sesh
>>
>>2056073
yep, it just requires being reloaded multiple times. ill be mixing it with hasheesh anyway which makes it burn longer
>>
>>2055836
I've never paid more than 50 dollars for any of my briar pipes.
>>
>>2055874
You genuinely won't. And you'll likely bang up and damage your first pipe.
>>
>>2056022
That looks useless. Just get a pocket sized pipe.
>>
>>2056010
Probably needs to be rehydrated at this point.
Jar it up, drop a couple humidifier packs in it, and wait a day or so. Should be ok after that.
>>
>>2056022
3x the price of a decent briar pipe and useless for tobacco.
>>
Just got some Peterson's university flake and hav enjoyed a couple bowls. Nice flavor I like it.
>>
File: GG_4_2048x.jpg (205 KB, 2048x1323)
205 KB
205 KB JPG
>>2056022
>>
>>2056161
Very nice Anon, happy for ya!
>>
>>2056184
It's a touch strong for me but the flavor is great
>>
>>2055784
dude just walk into any tobacco shop and get a cob pipe. They will be dirt cheap because they are throwaway, they are literally sold just for people like you who want to try it but don't own a pipe.
>>
>>2055784
Also you gotta make sure what you get is "Pipe Tobacco". If you stick rolling tobacco in there and smoke it you're gunna wanna kill yourself.
>>
How do you keep your pipes from getting beat up while hiking?
mine always end up with loose stems after a few hikes
>>
>>2056317
I use a case for sunglasses, pic related. You can also use those boxes phones are sold in, or any box you have lying around, really.
>>
File: Mr.Brog.png (157 KB, 720x1266)
157 KB
157 KB PNG
Thoughts on Mr Brog pipes? Budget friendly, briar, pearwood and cherrywood makes. Both trad and meme shapes. European made. I'm thinking these are a good buy buy i need input from /out/ists and experienced smokers
>>
>>2056545
They are ok, not the best not the worst
They smoke well
>>
>>2056317
I've got a cheap box, see pic related. It was about £2 on aliexpress. I put it in with my lighter and tobacco, I just wrap it up in some cloth so it doesn't get dinged up by the lighter. It's not aesthetic like a handmade leather pouch or whatever but I know its safe and sound.

Managed to get out in the woods a couple of weeks ago, nothing better than a pipe and a coffee next to a fire outside.
>>
>>2056545
I’ve heard nothing but good things about them, and the price is right.
>>
>>2056317
Just rub a drop of water on the tenon of the mouthpiece. That’ll rehydrate the stem and tighten everything back up.
>>
>>2055784
Now listen here son, and listen well. You're gonna wanna disregard everything here and drive to your nearest tobacconist. I don't care if he's 2 hours away, you gotta make that trip, I say you gotta.
When you enter that shop you'll experience a level of customer service that has been forgotten and lost to time. Any questions, worries you have will melt away as an older man's wisdom envelopes you.
I ain't pulling your leg here boy, this is the real deal. These men know they're in a dying profession, seeing a youngster walk into their shop curious about what they do will relight the flame in their heart.
>>
>>2056742
word my niqqa
>>
It kills me when I see somebody light their pipe with a disgusting Bic or zippo lighter. You're supposed to use matches.
>>
>>2056755
Sometimes its windy.
>>
>>2056755
matches are hella wasteful
>>
>>2055994
MM are good but they burnout easily. Honestly I'd get a cheap briar until you learn how to pack and smoke properly. I burned out 3 MM pipes until i figured it out
>>
>>2056797
>they burnout easily
If you smoke like a reckless niBBer, yeah, they do burn out easily
>>
>>2055784
corncob to try and if you like it. cheap briar pipe afterwards dont have to go mental with money. and st bruno ready rub is a nice mild tobacco for beginners
>>
>>2056784
yeah i tried the traditional method of matches, wasteful and bought a lighter so much easier and better
>>
>>2056833
Your mom burns out easily
>>
>>2056067
Where can you order the tobacco from?
>>
>>2056855
My mother died eleven years ago bro, not cool
>>
File: peterson dracula 221.jpg (453 KB, 1200x900)
453 KB
453 KB JPG
got this free tin when i bought my dracula, smells exactly like bailey's in the tin and the room note smells amazing too
nice soft, velvety and sweet cavendish taste with a tinge of virginia giving it some grassy flavor and a slight floral taste while adding some body, loads of creamy smoke
7.5/10, pretty good aromatic
>>
>>2057132
youre pipe looks like shite
>>
>>2057332
Ur mom looks like shite
>>
>>2057353
My mother died eleven years ago with >>2056922
Anon's mother
>>
>>2056545
I've not heard any complaints about them. I don't have a Mr Brog, but I do have a ukrainian golden gate poker which I like a lot.
>>
>>2056755
You can light your pipe anyway you want. I like using matches indoors but when you're out and about, a lighter is just fine. People used to light their pipes by sticking them in gas lamps for a few seconds.
>>
I'm a heavy cigarette smoker. What are the benefits to switching to a pipe? I feel like I would smoke the pipe less and it would be less expensive.
>>
>>2057393
The main benefits of smoking a pipe over cigarettes is far superior flavour, the fact that smoking a pipe means that you get a longer smoke that is easier to handle (you don't have to worry about an ashtray, once lit and going, you can clench it in your mouth and just puff away until it goes out) and the fact that is is cheaper than cigarettes in most places due to the fact that pipe tobacco tends to be taxed less and pipes last longer. However, pipe smoking and cigarette smoking are radically different in function and mechanics. You don't inhale pipe tobacco and it's typically more uncomfortable to do so even for cigarette smokers due to a different ph level. You won't get a nicotine 'buzz' with a pipe, it'll be more like a slow mellow feeling. It's not as disposable and you'll need to clean the pipe after using (it's easy but it's something to get used to doing) as well as learn the mechanics of packing, lighting and keeping it lit. Again, fairly easy but it's still a learning curve. If your goal is to wean yourself off cigarettes, then I'd absolutely recommend it but just be aware it will be different.
>>
>>2057401
I will try then, thank you. Was debating between buying a pipe and a cigarette rolling machine. So you don't inhale pipe? Are you just getting nicotine from the smoke in your mouth? I feel like 99% of the reason I smoke is so I have something to do with my hands. Vaping just ramped up my nicotine tolerance. Now I smoke even more since switching back.

I smoke two packs a day. I smoke constantly. How much pipe tobacco do you think I'll go through in a day? What do you go through in a day-week?

Shill me pipes and blends. I'll lurk.
>>
>>2057411
I smoke around five and ten bowls of tobacco/cigars a week, probably go through about a tin a month if I'm just smoking my pipe. I don't smoke constantly, though at sometimes in my life, I was smoking quite a lot. I don't think you'll be smoking a pipe on the same level as two packs a day, but basically if you're going to be smoking contantly, all the time, I'd say you'd probably get through a tin of tobacco in a week. Which to be fair will be cheaper than two packs a day (where I live, two cigarette packs is just about the price OF a tin of tobacco).

You do absorb the nicotine from the mouth and other soft tissues, yes and it can actually be more potent feeling than cigarettes so if you feel nauseous, don't be surprised. I found when I started smoking cigars alongside my pipe that despite smoking tons, a cigar really hit me off my feet for a while until I built up a tolerance. As for the hand thing, the pipe is great for that as you'll be holding it in your hands, tamping it, plus the whole packing and lighting things.

As for pipes and blends, depends where you live. I recommend going for a cheap briar pipe or a MM corncob. Don't pay more than about 30 dollars for the briar. Your first pipe will be dropped, dinged, damaged, and all sorts of things will happen to it. Remember to pick up a pipe tool which will be used to tamp and to help empty the pipe and a bunch of pipe cleaners, which you should use at the very least at the end of every day if you're smoking a lot and come in handy in case the pipe starts smoking 'wet' (burning tobacco creates steam, steam can condense in the stem which leaves to a gurgle and also makes smoking a bit more difficult. To fix this, just stick a pipe cleaner down the end to soak up the water). For tobacco, I'd suggest going for English blends first off. They'll be very different to your cigarettes rather than just straight tobacco. Peterson Standard Mixture, SG Squadron Leader, SPC Plum Pudding, etc.
>>
>>2057393
believe it or not there is enough fiber glass in a cig filter to light on fire and squeeze and makes a small blade
>>
>>2057420
>Your first pipe will be dropped, dinged, damaged, and all sorts of things will happen to it
If your hands are made of shit, all sort of things can happen
>>
>>2057132
Is there somewhere I could just go buy that tobacco? It sounds nice, and for whatever reason I've been leaning towards aromatics lately.
>>
>>2057332
v rude

>>2057784
i couldn't find it for sale on its own anywhere, guess it's just a promotional gift for buying a peterson pipe
>>
>>2057393
flavor, cheaper, better for your lungs since you don't actually inhale, can get blends that smell good to non-smokers so you don't get NPC glares in public

if you're going to smoke multiple times a day you should probably invest in a meerschaum or meerschaum lined pipe since they don't need to rest like briars, probably start out with cobs though since those are cheaper and don't really need to rest but you shouldn't allow a cake to build up in cobs or meers because it'll lead to pipe failures like cracking
>>
>>2057411
I don't know about you guys but I've been smoking a pipe for a few years now and I inhale that shit every time.

Not every mouthful, but I'll draw into my mouth then inhale through the nose to get that same hit you get from a cigarette.
>>
I started a pipe last month but in the last 2 weeks have burnt my tongue. Why, and how can I heal it quicker ?

I think ive been packing the tobacco too much, recently. Or was the tobacco too wet? I was smoking outside and I felt the bowl get hot maybe from the wind? I had 1 bowl a day of various types. Maybe I was sucking in too often as well, or a combination?

Why did I burn it?

How can it heal quicker? Its been a week now and feels like it needs about 3 more days. It feels like I have eaten glass but is getting better.
>>
>>2057894
if it was too wet and/or you smoked too quickly the steam could cause tongue bite
let wet tobacco dry out a little before smoking

it could also be the blend you're smoking, the really cheap tobaccos are notorious for biting
>>
>>2057896
G&H Ennerdale Flake was the first time I noticed it, my first flake and I think it was a bit wet then. It smelt and tasted great.

Would the wet stuff make the bowl hot too?
>>
>>2057899
it could, if you pack a wet tobacco and hear it sizzle while smoking you should either stop and wait or unpack and let it dry out
>>
Does anyone else like to blow into their pipe not just smoke it?

I like watching the smoke flow out of it when you blow gently. Sometimes you can get a little flame going in there.
>>
>>2057894
Try warm black or green tea with honey, it helps my tongue bite go away
As the other guy said, it was probably too wet, let it dry out for a bit next time and try smoking a little slower if it starts to sizzle
>>
>>2057868
That's retrohaling, not inhaling.
>>
A piece of advice:

I got out of smoking for a while. I thought I'd try some of the OTC brands while I was back at it. That was a bit if a mistake. I'd rather pay a bit more for a known good tobacco than to risk it for something just for being cheap.

This shit was supposed to be bourbon and vanilla. It tasted like melted plastic and smelled like a wet cigarette butt bucket.

Fuck that noise. Spend a few more bucks for something reasonable.
>>
I started smoking recently and I'm having big problems keeping my pipe lit. All the advice I can find says "it's normal for your pipe to go out" but mine is going out every time I stop actively puffing on it for more than a few seconds. Am I packing too loosely?
>>
>>2058013
no retrohaling is when you push the smoke OUT of your nose. I mean breathing air IN through the nose, and that air drags the smoke from my mouth into my lungs with it.
Then I exhale out of the mouth. Not retrohaling.
>>
>>2058167
Put the tobacco in loosely, then gently stamp it flat with the end of a clipper lighter (or your thumb or whatever). Don't push it, don't compress it, just enough to stamp it flat. Then light it while sucking in, get the flame al around and even, THEN this is the trick:
You stamp it flat AGAIN with the lighter or pipe tool, do this twice, maybe even 3 times if your autistic.

What this does is turns the layer of tobacco at the top into like charcoal, which makes it super easy to light, re-light, and keep lit.
>>
>>2058219
Thanks, I'll try that next smoke
>>
File: 1614259337546.gif (1.06 MB, 498x278)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB GIF
>>2056755
>matches
>not an ember from your campfire
pleb
>>
>>2056849
wholesome pasta :D
>>
>>2056755
engraved zippo lighters are kino. you can't change my mind.
>>
>>2057894
>How can it heal quicker
use a mouthwash that contains hydrogen peroxide. Do it immediately after the smoke if you think you've bitten your tongue. Then put an ice cube on your tongue to help reduce the inflammation. Keep using the hydrogen peroxide mouth wash twice daily until it's healed.
>>
>>2058167
>Am I packing too loosely?
or too tightly. Either one will cause this problem. Try packing your pipe as loosely as you can (ideally just scoop it full, then flatten the top). Light it with a 2 or 3 light system, then see how it goes. If it goes out too quickly then tamp it just a bit, and light it again. Keep doing this until it burns well. You can easily tamp the tobacco tighter but its trickier to loosen it if you've over-tamped. doable, but trickier.
>>
>>2058215
Ah. I misunderstood. That just sounds like an odd way to inhale the smoke, in stead of just inhaling it.
>>
>>2058729
I've found it reduces harshness and burn
>>
>>2055655
I went to my brick and mortar today for the first time. Bought one ounce each of 1Q and cherry lanes and he gave me about 5oz total. Checked out his cheap briars. Will probably buy there they had a decent selection of Peterson blends and plenty of others
>>
>>2056742
Good anon for patronizing your local shops. A good tobacconist that isn’t just trying to sell you a cheap smoke is hard to come by nowadays.
>>
Y'all ever pull boof drags off a pipe
>>
>>2058949
In my home area, the local tobacco shop is a cigarette store which only sells drug store blends and a few Missouri Meerschaums on one of their retail cards. Otherwise it's all cigarettes, vape, and a little snuff and chew. To get to a decent store, it's almost an hour's drive.

I still get my cheap tobacco from that little store, even though it's about a dollar more than I can find it online. No huge deal to me.
>>
>>2058956
same, mine is owned by an indian and the one time i went in to look around she stared at me the entire time, they only had cheap bulk bag economy tongue burners so i never went back
>>
>>2058971
There's a chain store I don't even like to acknowledge exists. Their pipe tobacco is all in those one-pound bags of trash tobacco. Otherwise, they push vape, vape, vape, bro! and hookahs. They might have some cigars, but they're quote-unquote cigars, no known brand name, all trendy neon-colored shit with flavor names. All their pipes are glass and "meant for tobacco use" because weed is still illegal here.
>>
I'm thinking of buying a cheap briar for $40 from my BaM instead of 30$ online because they're decent folk
>>
>>2055655
Im smoking a vape now, but I used get excellent cavendish and use it multiple times while hiking. Feels amazing, people literally compliment you for smoking it, compliment the smell, just imagine all the negs of smoking cigs reversed.

freinds would encourage me to smoke in their cars
random normies would be happy i was smoking/enjoy the smell
any time i pull it out i immediately become based assuming im not smoking some insanely large ornate pipe like an idiot

very hard to quit, might go back.
>>
How to avoid going lightheaded?
>>
>>2059381
smoke blends with less nicotine
>>
>>2059381
dont be a bitch lmaoooooo
>>
>>2059381
I've not had this problem with a pipe, are you inhaling or just smoking something strong?
>>
>>2059439
Smoking some black kentucky thing
Pretty sure if i inhaled it i would get instacancer
>>
>>2055655
Is there anything that is not weed or Tobacco you can smoke while out?
>>
I wanna try cigars/pipes.

Any suggestions on both? I have never smoked anything.

For pipes I kinda want something like a church warden. Looks like corn cob people sell a few styled after lotr are they any good?
>>
>>2059536
I got a falcon churchwarden where you can switch the stem out for a short one when you want.
It's nice to have the option.

Cigars can get crazy expensive but a good cigar will make you feel all fuzzy inside.
>>
>>2059475
Lavender, passiflora, chamomille
Look into Bear Blend, they have like 7 blends and are all pretty good
>>
>>2059475
kinnickinnick or bearberry
>>
>>2059536
I was a long time cigarette smoker that quit for about ten years before I started dabbling in some cigars every once in a while. For me they are a bit strong and I enjoy some, but some I really only enjoy half or so before the mouth feel and smell gets a bit strong for me. Ended up grabbing a meershaum cob set and it has been perfect. Really enjoy trying much milder pipe blends and love the aromas. For me, pipes are perfect as I enjoy them 100%, love the mild tobacco flavor, and love trying a much broader spectrum of flavors than cigars can offer. Plus it's not degenerate like cigarettes or vape or something, it's the kind of thing I enjoy a pipe then put it down I don't feel the urge to smoke contantly or daily
>>
>>2059649
Is bear blend legit? I dont want any hippy bullshit is it actual natives making this stuff? Also hows the room note on their blends? Im mostly concerned with not smelling like hemp.
>>
>>2060284
>Is bear blend legit?
It's very nice and tastes great
>I dont want any hippy bullshit
It is hippy bullshit but who the fuck cares? You don't have to marry the owner, just buy it and smoke it without reading their ritualistic instructions
>Also hows the room note on their blends?
Flowery smoke
>Im mostly concerned with not smelling like hemp
There is literally 0 hemp in their blends unless you buy the hemp one
>>
>>2060360
Alright well ill give it a try I guess. How does it burn? Will I have to relight it a lot?
>>
>>2059649
>>2059705
Thank you
>>
>>2060381
Burns well but kinda hot, I almost never had it die out
Once lit it stays lit
>>
>>2055784
Excellent b8
>>
>>2059381
pack smaller bowls
>>
>>2059381
Have you tried not being a pussy maybe?
>>
>>2060393
Do the blends with mugwort give you crazy dreams?
>>
>>2060448
I never had a similar experience and I usually smoke before bed
They do relax me, that's for sure
>>
>>2059649
What does the original bear blend taste like?
>>
File: cran-bong-rita-out.jpg (1.63 MB, 2432x4320)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB JPG
Went /out/ and smoked some cope long cut out of my pipe
>>
>>2061051
very nice, what is it made of?
>>
>>2061342
crystalized desperation stabilized with a two-part humor/anger epoxy.
>>
Anyone try these? How well do they work?
>>
>>2056882
smokingpipes.com, tobaccopipes.com, 4 noggins, cup 'o joes. I usually use the 1st two.
>>
>>2061386
they work pretty good but they add a slight plastic kind of taste because they're literal silica
i prefer the nording keystones, though they don't work as good they're reusable up to about 5 times
>>
>>2056833
>>2056797
yeah that's a no. I've had cobs for 10+ years they are perfect for yardwork and fishing and outings and if you care for them they will last
>>
>>2056849
>ready rub
absolutely not, get the flake
>>
>>2061347
Not funny
>>
>>2059649
>>2059705
do these herbs have any effects, or is it purely for the smell
>>
File: 1614441153416.png (342 KB, 500x536)
342 KB
342 KB PNG
Thinking of smoking herbs with some class, but am entirely conditioned to believe all forms of smoking's "bad for health."

Want a perspective from people who actually enjoy smoking and aren't faking it because of sunk-costs in finances and addiction like my Uncles on cigarettes.

Why smoke pipe? And, if I decided to pick up tobacco, are there any health concerns I ought to be aware of? Brushing teeth, drinking water after smoking etc.? Also, are there actual studies correlating the smoking of herbs (mint, sage, lavender, etc.) to better health? Growing a garden at home, and am looking for more varied ways to consume these things besides tea.
>>
>>2056742
sonneh
>>
>>2062095
Mostly mild relaxing
>>
>>2062101
If your smoking tobacco just dont inhale and dont drink before or while you smoke. Drinking something like whisky will kill the flora in your mouth that would normally protect your mouth from the smoke. Also dont smoke with any sores or cuts in your mouth. Wait for them to heal.
>>
File: (You).jpg (67 KB, 300x340)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>2061403
Try a little reading comprehension before posting
>>
File: 0fc.jpg (132 KB, 1500x1500)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>2061399
None of those sites sell kizeru tobacco. Fuck you for wasting my time
>>
>>2056882
i dont think you can import tobacco from japan, but there are places in europe i think that sell the thinly shredded type that works well
https://www.stubbe-flandria.be/nl/start/
>>
>>2062566
A kiseru is the pipe not the tobacco.
>>
>>2062619
>well actually..
dude i think the guy knows that, maybe theyre not full weeaboo like you and care to know the official japanese name of every minute detail of the smoking process
>>
>>2056067
What a shit weeb looking pipe
>>
>>2062645
You act like im the first person who called it that and that there wasnt a misunderstanding between two anons about kiseru and the tobacco used it in. Clearly the anon whos getting the kiseru doesnt care what kind of tobacco he puts in it and the other anon didnt get that.
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 194x259)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>2062709
yes this guy is such a wapanese in.... morocco
>>
How do I get started if I'm 18 and live in the USA?

Can I acquire a pipe and herbal blends online or am I gonna have to make everything from scratch because senior vapers during my sophomore year cucked the entire "Schrodinger's adult" population into having porn as the only available addiction again?
>>
>>2062588
This seems to be a wholesale distributor, not for private retail. From the looks of it im gonna have to travel to japan or europe for this tobbac
>>
>>2062834
Have someone who is over 21 buy it for you in person or online?
Such a stupid law. Especially with pipe tobacco and cigars.
>>
>>2062863
Bollocks. Well... corncob pipe it is then. Really doubt I could convince any family I have to the joys of pipe smoking.

I'll get that pipe eventually. What worries me more is getting something to smoke with it. Tobacco's a no-go, so any recommendations for other herbs?
>>
>>2062834
you can make a pipe with a chunk of maple or cherry, a dremel, and a drill. the herbs you can buy at your local spice market or even the grocery store.
>>
File: chinese_opium_pipe.jpg (118 KB, 460x460)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
Thinking about buying this pipe. Thoughts? Or should I buy a Lakota style "peace pipe"
>>
>>2062878
Read the thread
>>
I've noticed an uptick in DUDE threads. They wonder why no one likes them lol.
>>
>>2062730
he's a weeb too
>>2062878
I'll save you some time, read >>2059649
>>2062969
oh ffs bro
>>
File: Orlik-Golden-Sliced.jpg (148 KB, 2000x2000)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
>>2062878
Egyptian Blue Lotus flower is a nice tasty herb that has a relaxing effect. Get it on etsy.
Here is a list of other smokeable herbs: https://www.smokableherbs.com/category/all-herbs/

Talk to people on here and on tobacco forums. I'm sure someone would be willing to send you some tobacco samples if you're comfortable giving an address. And btw there is nothing wrong with a corncob. Most pipe smokers have at least one, sometimes a couple.
For your first tobacco I would recommend getting something mild like some kind of Virigina blend. I started on Orlik Golden Sliced and still love it. Very mild and tastes like hay, fresh cut grass and a touch of sweetness. It makes me think of the outdoors. Then move along and try different varieties.
>>
>>2061405
It's hard enough for a new pipe smoker to pack and keep a pipe lit with a ribbon cut, let alone flake.
>>
>>2063303
well that's a good point. I started off with CBW and PA, which were available at the local grocer. Was just pointing out the deliciousness of St Bruno flake.
>>
>>2063303
>It's hard enough for a new pipe smoker to pack and keep a pipe lit with a ribbon cut, let alone flake.
I started with Orlik golden sliced and Mac Baren latakia flake. I had no problem packing and keeping the flake lit. But I also watched a bunch of videos on pipe smoking before I got started.
>>
>>2056022
Well I mean technically speaking...
>>
You guys should look into carving your own pipes, it's really satisfying. I did my own from cherry and for the neck I used a piece of juniper, which really handles the saliva well.
>>
>>2063668
Arent juniper trees poisonous?
>>
File: IMG_20210403_014138.jpg (4.8 MB, 3072x4096)
4.8 MB
4.8 MB JPG
picked up these two recently, the F&T tastes great despite essentialy being pure virginia
>>
>>2063836
>those warnings
i don't know why they crack me up so much
>>
>>2056742
I want to do this actually, I tried pipe smoking a few years back and wasn't really satisfied with the couple tobaccos I tried. I'd love to talk to an expert that sells good product.
I kinda hate walking into a place like that as a noob knowing nothing, though.
>>
>>2063735
Are you thinking of (((yew)))?
>>
>>2063735
there's a couple species of juniper that are toxic, common juniper isn't one of them
>>
>>2063937
after some time you dont even notice them
>>
>>2062428
>Also dont smoke with any sores or cuts in your mouth. Wait for them to heal.
why? I always smoke with stomatitis
>>
>>2064283
Same as when you drink. Less protection in those areas.
>>
>>2063735
>>2064070
I made a pipe making thread on /diy/ a few months ago. One anon was talking about tropical trees being poisonous when heated up. Gotta find it in the archives. If anyone can help it would be appreciated
>>
File: iu[2].jpg (111 KB, 1200x1200)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
what is up my dudes
>>
Happy Easter my brothers, what are you smoking today?
>>
is it worth it to grow your own tobacco
>>
>>2065308
you have to have some pretty good soil or it'll taste like shit
>>
>>2065110
i had a bowl of john aylesbury's summerhill and a bowl of C&D mountain camp earlier, both were pretty good
how about you anon
>>
>>2065410
I went with half and half, basic but trusty
>>
>>2065110
Smoking on some elizabethan mixture while I'm smoking the Easter turkey
>>
>>2065480
can't go wrong with half and half
>>
Somewhat off-topic, but I was wondering about the viability of exporting American tobacco to East Europe and Russia.
Thoughts?
>>
>>2064795
Ayyy lmao
>>
>>2064795
>>2065917
does water filtering actually make the smoke less unhealthy
or is it all smoke and mirrors
>>
>>2065926
If anything it makes it worse since it cools it down so you can inhale it more
>>
Serious question: how does anyone actually enjoy smoking English style pipe tobacco?
>>
4noggins website has a pipe starter kit with either briar or corncob pipe, sample tobacco, cleaning stuff and a tool for around 30 bucks.

Was thinking of buying this and some of their hobbit tobacco. Anyone have any experience with them?
>>
>>2065996
Haven't tried the hobbit tobacco but I've heard good things about 4noggins
>>
>>2056010
Frog morton? Lucky bastard
>>
>>2064035
Just do it man, nobody will judge you. In fact, they'll most likely appreciate your interest
>>
>>2065696
you'd probably need to have buyers lined up, pipe smoking isn't really that popular there
>>
>>2063836
tried f&t snuff and it was god tier
>>
>>2065974
For me it's highly weather-dependent, favor enlishes in fall/winter when it's cool and wet, straight VAs and VaPers in spring/summer when it's warm.
>>
>>2056742
>>2064035
>2021
>finding an actual tobacconist
best of luck to you anon unfortunately they are few and far between. I'm lucky if I can find a smoke shop with a handful of OTC blends. In fact, last packet of H&H I purchased was completely moldy, must have been on the shelf quite a while.
>>
>>2066770
you gotta drive into the heart of virginia
thats where the good tobacco grows
>>
for those of you who regularly smoke non-tabacco herbs, how would you rate each?
>>
>>2065974
I do, I smoke nightcap, it's nuttiness and smokiness I find very enjoyable
>>
>>2065974
yes, particularly latakia/oriental/perique blends
aromatics are nice, i don't care for virginia or burley too much, i like the campfire taste with peppery leather and zesty spice of english blends
>>
What do you guys know about MacQueen Pipes? Their stuff looks pretty larpy but I heard it smokes well
>>
>>2055784
Just get a corncob bro
>>
>>2067001
How about you try some and report back for the rest of us.
>>
>>2068046
its on my to-do list
>>
>>2067665
I know nothing of them. Upon looking up their web site, I'd say the bowls look a bit small, and that for the same price you could get a pipe from any number of manufacturers made with better quality and less "I think I'm from the LOTR universe and somehow found my way here!" aesthetic.
>>
you pussies should start smoking ciggies or cigars like real men
>>
>>2068367
Smoke a cigar with your ass and fuck off.
>>
>>2068473
I bet there's a porno with this somewhere.
>>
>>2068477
The Clinton-Lewinski sextape
>>
>>2055655
/x/ poster here, remember tobacco helps keep evil spirits away, and also helps drive off animals from you.
>>
>>2067665
>Their stuff looks pretty larpy
Their stuff is nothing but larp. Just lookat the names of the pipes. Ultimately it's up to you. Buy them if you like them but i personally wouldn't smoke them outside of a Renaissance Fair or my own home
>>
i have an lotr larp churchwarden that's kinda close to burning out at the bottom of the bowl, it's made from oak or ash so it was expected to be semi-disposable
is it a bad idea to line the bowl with clay or something to try and prevent further damage? it's kind of sentimental to me since it's what i learned how to smoke with and i'd still like to continue using it on rare occasion
>>
>>2068659
just put it up before it burns out completely. It will never get worse if you aren't smoking out of it and if you take it down once in a blue moon, it'll probably last for a long while yet.
>>
File: Vampire attack.jpg (139 KB, 1280x720)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>2068633
>helps keep evil spirits away, and also helps drive off animals
Keeps these unholy bastards away too.
>>
>>2068855
What the fuck are those
>>
>>2067665
*hits pipe*
>>
>>2068862
Midges.
Wee bloodsucking bastards that itch like a fleabite.
>>
>>2065974
Pretty easily, actually.
I find the unique flavors of the Latakia far more interesting than most other things out there in the tobacco world.
I love a good English Blend much more than cigars, for instance. The flavors.
>>
>>2068367
Started on cigars. Got bored with them. Every cigar is some variation of the same flavor profile, and not really that great.
Compared to that, pipe smoking is far more, flavorful, varied and interesting.
>>
>>2068905
I don't care
Nice larp thread btw
>>
>>2068916
what a gay post
>u-uh it's not like I care or anything
faggot
>>
>>2069259
stay mad bro
>>
>>2069475
You're mad at pipe smokers otherwise you wouldn't have come in this thread.
>>
>>2069496
you keep replying tho lmao
>>
>>2069496
cody probably shoved a pipe up his ass and gave him ptsd, not everyone can recover from it
>>
>>2055655
The only thing I've smoked from a pipe while hiking is weed. Smoking pipe tobacco will give you mouth cancer, its a really bad thing to do. Does smell really good though ngl.
>>
>>2069516
I dont think he cares about bumping a thread he likes.
>>
>>2069655
shit argument, next
>>
>>2069559
Depends on if you drink while you smoke.
>>
>>2069699
Cigar and pipe smoking where you don't inhale is directly linked to mouth cancer. I mean I love the smell of all tobacco products but all that shit causes cancer. This whole outings with a pipe thing seems strange to me.
>>
>>2069702
If you do not drink alcohol while smoking your chance of getting cancer are much much lower than otherwise. Thats the mistake most people make.
>>
>>2055784
Red Virginia Ribbon best tobacco, must smoke. Also please get a different pipe. Please.
>>
>>2055784
Nice bait bro, what a way to start a thread
>>
>>2056010
I thought tobacco got better with age, something to do with the sugars getting sweeter or some witchcraft.
>>
>>2069559
>Smoking pipe tobacco will give you mouth cancer
and weed wont?
>>
>Due to recent regulations, this blend is now only available as a Pre-Built Blend Kit for you to become a master blender right in your own home.
what the fuck is going on with pipesandcigars bulk shit? it seems like they're changing everything over to these $20+ kits
>>
>>2055655
Are unfiltered cigarette butts considered litter? They’re just composed of paper and tobacco which only takes a few years at most to bio degrade, compared to filtered cigarette butts made of cellulose acetate that takes millions of years to decompose
>>
>>2070251
No proven link bro. Look it up faggot.
>>
>>2070251
will it honestly? ive never put a cigarette in my lips but im still curious as to what the big draw is.

weed is for faggots and twinks.
>>
>>2055655
Smoking weed in a good pipe is wasting both the pipe and the weed
>>
>>2070346
only because the government wasnt about to pay some academic tax bucks to study the cancer link from an illegal substance
if flaming plant matter gives you cancer because it isnt supposed to be in your body, why does it matter what plant
>>
>>2056067
Dope-looking pipe. Depending of if you can afford it, get it! Try out new things. Don't let assholes shit on you
>>
File: 1608346951433.jpg (109 KB, 1024x1024)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>2055784
>>
Former cigarette smoker who was on and off but the third time I was hooked, hardest I have ever struggled to quit. Can I /out/ with a tobacco pipe on occasion and not need it in my daily life? I don’t ever see myself going back to cigarettes but I do miss the meditation of campfire and puff.
>>
>>2070351
what's the functional difference between a tobacco or weed pipe, surely they both work just as well
>>
>>2070447
i don't see why not
i smoke my pipe once a week, maybe twice at most and sometimes go for weeks without touching one
just get a couple mason jars to store your tobacco in so it doesn't go sour
>>
>>2055655
Do you inhale the smoke into your lungs like a cig or weed? Or puff like a cigar?
>>
>>2070453
puff to taste, if you can control your draw I’m sure you could inhale a little to get a good buzz going.
>>
>>2070447
I have never had a problem with putting it down or just deciding to not smoke that day.
Unfortunately your palate is probably nuked from the ciggies but after a while you should be able to taste the flavors in a good tobacco/cigar.
>>
>>2069559
So will smoking weed. Smoking anything is carcinogenic. Nocotine is relatively safe in small doses. The problem is the delivery method. If you use other substances via the same delivery method, you run similar risks.

You fucking idiot.
>>
>>2069706
And yet in another thread, someone insisted otherwise, claiming that alcohol strips away the mucous film which protects the mouth.
>>
>>2070022
>I thought tobacco got better with age
It can, if stored in some range of "properly."

>>2070346
The government banned studies of the evil marijuana because it would seem like support of its use. That's why there are no studies implying a connection. You're still inhaling smoke, which in general is known as contributing to cancers. Hell, even the charred edge of a steak is considered a carcinogen.

>>2070447
That depends on you. Have you completely quit cigarettes? Here's why I ask: I have a friend who quit major brand cigarettes for RYO, and she chose natural tobaccos. But she still had cravings for a smoke, even after just smoking. She had to wean herself off the additives of the major tobacco brands before the natural tobaccos were enough for her cravings.
>>
>>2070584
based impared reading anon
>>
>>2070582
Where is the scientific evidence for this??
>>
>>2070366
it may be the nicotine doing most of the harm, not the smoke. there's no proof that weed is carcinogenic
>>
>>2070603
>>2070665
read >>2070589
>>
>>2070673
>The government
fuck off yank
>>
File: NOTABLE-00017.jpg (568 KB, 1080x1263)
568 KB
568 KB JPG
Had a nice hike this morning with some sutliff maple and rum. Got that corncob as a gift after I told my friends I don't like taking my grandfather's pipes out too much.

Unrelated but what do you guys think of snuff? I've got a few samples coming out of curiosity
>>
>>2070752
Wow I really fucked that pic up. I like how literally nothing is in focus and my "crop" looks like a polaroid lmao
>>
>>2070752
>>2070754
I dig this homemade polaroid effect lmao niqqa
>>
How is it possible to have 46 threads on fucking pipe smoking?
>>
>>2070675
So if studies are banned, and this aren't done, then where do you suggest finding studies done on the subject?

Or do you blame the lack of studies on the authoritative force which prevented them from being done in the first place?

Oh, wait. You prefer the taste of boot soles so you'll excuse the government for hindering the pursuit of knowledge.
>>
>>2071201
just be thankful they're not all at once.
>>
>>2071201
How is it possible to have a million threads about living off grid?
>>
>>2071243
Clearly the smoke has gone to your head
It makes no difference if you're burning tobacco, weed or chamomile
The cancerous part is not the nicotine or thc, it's all the other plant shit
If you're really that worried about it vape, take edibles or patches, don't smoke
>>
>>2071201
How is it possible to have 5 threads a week on fucking off grid LARPing?
>>
>>2071243
there are more countries than USA, just because your country is a shithole doesn't mean every other country is and bans the study of weed.
>>
did euros smoke anything before they were introduced to new world tobacco?
>>
>>2070447
maybe. pipes don't give you that instant hit of nicotine like a cigarette does, its a gradual trickle, more like a patch. whether this is too much for you is something you'd have to decide for yourself. the ritual of pipe smoking is nice, but it does involve a certain amount of gear and time, which makes it less convenient than either cigarettes or cigars. This might be a plus in your case though.
>>2070584
might want to work on your reading comprehension anon
>>
>>2071279
Are you agreeing or disagreeing with the previous post of mine to the one you're replying?

Fuckwit up there said government force is no excuse for not being allowed to do a studies, and still wants a source because without some source, they won't believe anything said.
>>
>>2071360
You might want to work on your quick responses there, buddy.

>>2070594
>>
>>2071358
pretty sure they found traces of thc or its metabolites or something in skeletons and pots and stuff
>>
Has anyone tried Borkum Riff? I'm wanting to expand my OTC tobaccos collection but if it's total shit I won't bother.
>>
File: Neg.jpg (36 KB, 612x612)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>2071248
>>
>>2071436
iirc it's the first pipe tobacco i ever had, it's not complete shit
>>
>>2071436
yea its a good blend personally i like me a lil amstedam shag... or some london or danish export for the dubya but borkim riff is a palet worth checking out every now and then to switch up
>>
>>2071436
I had the bourbon whisky one, it was ok and I did smoke all of it eventually. Probably wouldn't buy it again, though.
>>
>>2071358
marijuana has been smoked literally for thousands of years.
>>
>>2071406
it bore repeating, buddy
>>
>>2064343
Rosewood is toxic when it chars or burns. That’s one of the big ones. There are others too.

>>2065308
It certainly can be, especially when governments get completely retarded.
For most of the rest of us: not really.

>>2070341
I don’t even smoke cigarettes, but the notion that cellulose acetate cigarette filters do not break down is wrong. It was demonstrated 35 years ago.
Cellulose’s other name is “plant matter”. it breaks down just fine in the environment.
Getting back to cig filters, they are broken down within 2-9 months, depending on the climate. They even biodegrade in seawater.

>>2070447
Depends on you. If you really don’t want to start smoking again, I’d steer clear.
>>
>>2070603
You mean like this?
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2516340/

https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/research-reports/marijuana/what-are-marijuanas-effects-lung-health
>>
>>2071709
>t was demonstrated 35 years ago.
demonstrated by representatives of the tobacco industry yeah
>>
>>2055655
Has this been a trend for a while? I just bought a pipe with the idea of taking it with me backpacking. Gives me LOTR vibes for some reason. It kinda surprising to me that literally the day after I buy the pipe I go on /out/ and see a thread about smoking one while on the trail.
>>
>>2071709
>>2064343
Found a list
>>
>>2071696
Thanks, pal
>>
>>2071747
It's been a thing for fucking ever. I started smoking pipes and cigars some time around 2003 or so, and there have been discussions on tobacco boards since I've been on them, and on /out/ since I first came here about smoking pipes in the woods.
>>
>>2056010
>>2056011
>>2056015
>>2066016
>>2056155
Thanks anons, took your advice and it’s still as delicious as before. I’ll make sure to treasure what I’ve got now, so I might buy a coffee canister to keep some for a while.
>>
>>2071680
widely? i thought historically euros associated it with turks
>>
>>2071899
>here have been discussions on tobacco boards
Ah, the good ol days before 420 went full retard.
>>
>>2071924
Well, good old forums and BBSs. I've tried to revisit some of them, and found most have closed in the last decade.

I really miss the days of dedicated forums in stead of broad-topic message boards, image boards, or whatever other names for social media shit is common now. Say you hate the way Facebook is behaving on one issue, but you follow groups of many different interests there. Do you leave because of FB policy, or stay because of those groups? With forums, you leave the one you stop liking, and it doesn't affect any of the others. I really like decentralization.
>>
>>2071709
>It certainly can be, especially when governments get completely retarded.
which countries ban tobacco?
>>
>>2071935
>banning tobacco
>banning growing your own

Can you tell the difference, or are you trying to deliberately misrepresent others' words?
>>
File: 20210410_155752.jpg (189 KB, 899x899)
189 KB
189 KB JPG
I'm brand new to pipes and just got a Missouri Meershaum hardwood. Should I do something about this splintery bit down in there, or does it matter?
>>
>>2071987
You can trim it with an xacto but it shouldn't affect the smoke. It will prob snag some fluff from the pipe cleaner tho
>>
>>2058219
I just wanted to report back after a few more smokes to say thanks, the advice on stamping it flat after charring was exactly what I needed. I've gone from relighting constantly to only 2 or 3 times a bowl.
>>
>>2071987
They make the hardwoods the same way as their corn cobs. That's the end of the stem. It serves as the bottom of the bowl to keep it level with the draft hole.

I wouldn't worry about doing anything to it. Way back when I first started, I trimmed one away and scraped it as it charred. Then one day the pipe tool went straight through the bottom of the pipe.
>>
>>2071987
Some people trim it, most don't. if you smoke cigars you can dump a bit of mud made from cigar ash and water down there and pack it around under the stem to fill in the gap underneath. or just leave it as is and it will eventually fill in with pipe ash.
>>
>>2072220
Damn. It's been years since I've heard someone advise doing anything to a pipe with "mud." I think the last time was when someone complained the draft hole on their Dr. Grabow was drilled a little high off the bottom of the bowl.
>>
File: 1617785823697.jpg (76 KB, 600x452)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>2057354
And I still fucked both of them
>>
>>2071935
Officially? None yet, but that doesn’t mean government retardation levels aren’t off the scale in places.

In Australia, for one, it is more of a crime to grow your own tobacco than to grow or even smuggle in weed.
Ausland bans growing your own under a tortured interpretation of a law from 1901. You need a permit to grow (lest your production restrict imports, according to the legal logic). Tellingly, no permits have ever been issued since the law was changed and all former domestic producers were driven out of business.

New Zealand is another. Their government has decided to tax tobacco to such an extent that a tin of pipe tobacco now costs NZ$170. Compared to that, a full grow your own setup costs maybe $100, and every plant yields up to two tins’ worth of tobacco.

Currently (and predictably), both countries are now experiencing lots of trouble with large scale black market operations in production and smuggling. Recent Australian seizures of domestically grown tobacco were the largest ever by orders of magnitude, and NZ officials now estimate that 10% of the tobacco in their country is now smuggled in from overseas.
>>
>>2071987
Doesn’t matter. By the end of your first few bowls, those little bits will have charred or burned away entirely.

Incidentally, this is why your first few bowls in a new cob will taste weird at the end. When it finally chars, it will be taste neutral.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.