[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/out/ - Outdoors

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: bear1-1518559466.jpg (136 KB, 1000x500)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
Ah, it's been far too long since the last time I tasted bear meat.

Delicious!
>>
>>2024939
You are cooking safely to prevent trichinosis, right anon?
>>
>>2024939
the bile bear industry is an embarrassment of humanity
>>
>>2024939
>>
If you shoot a bear and dont make a sick ass coat or something you may as well be retarded
>>
>>2024959
I appreciate the fact that some poor citizens of the usa get to use the public resources instead of just the oligarchs
>>
>>2024959
Yup, but that has nothing to do with hunting and eating a blueberry fat wild bear.
>>
>>2025211
dont silence me, its an important ethical issue that needs to be mentioned
>>
>>2025272
DW bro, the bears might get a rest in the next century as chinks experiment with rhino bile, elephant bile, hyena bile etc.
By 2100 the farming will have stopped - they'll all be extinct.
>>
>>2025275
its ridiculous to think there would be a medical benefit from an animal that is constantly in pain and stressed
>>
>>2025278
You know they reckon pain and suffering improves the taste of meat, too?
They boil puppies alive aiming to keep them alive as long as possible.
There are photos of this to prove that but I wouldn't recommend looking at them.
>>
>>2025272
Sure if you want to rag on the chinks, but it doesn't have anything to do with the thread and most of us don't need extra reasons to hate the bugmen.
>>
File: yogi.jpg (2 KB, 67x78)
2 KB
2 KB JPG
>>2024939
I had bear once. Caught him stealing my picnic basket. That day, I ate the bear.
>>
>>2025291
china has produced incredible works of art and poetry, there are crappy people all over the world, its not a specially unique cruelty in china specifically
>>
>>2025303
Biden won bro, you can stop.
>>
>>2024939
yeah I'm sure it's been hard on you with all the gay bars and bathhouses shut down.
>>
>>2025303
>its not a specially unique cruelty in china specifically

Good troll or stupendous retard.
>>
>>2024939
I have an uncle who goes bear hunting but I've never been myself. It's always seemed interesting though.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.