[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/out/ - Outdoors

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: van-life-camping.jpg (101 KB, 800x533)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
What does /out/ think of vanlife?

>Rent free/Debt free
>Minimalism
>Electricity provided by big brother Sun
>Park at cool natural sightings
>Perfect for remote jobs
>Comfy
>>
Its great for losers with no ambition on their way to being homeless and living in a gutter but costs more than owning a home. I assume for 1% of them its different
>>
>>2023463
20k van 10k equipment 4k yearly expenses & maintenance, in what way is it more expensive?
>>
>>2023466
Thats double my home costs for the year.
>>
What does OP think of compiling resources
>>
File: van.png (2.78 MB, 1173x4609)
2.78 MB
2.78 MB PNG
>>
>>2023466
right, oh and also the 700k house cost thingy
>>
>>2023466
I live in a 1500 square foot house for less than that and if I wanted I could rent out 2 spare bedrooms for $500 a month each. I shudder to think what your diet is, mcchickens and little Caesars most likely. The heat, the cold, the cramped space, the noise, the being hassled by cops, living around the dregs of society. No thanks
>>
>>2023476
Spruce logs in europe areabout 2-4k€ for an entire 40m long truckload full.
>>
>>2023476
>my choice in life is between a penthouse in trump tower or rotting in a van in the Walmart parking lot
>>
>>2023483
>my choice of lifestyle is armchair posting
>>
>>2023466
20k van? Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>2023461
Doesnt really work after you have a gf and kids nyt if you're single then yes.
>>
>>2023463
Fpbp
>>
>>2023463
>more than a home
I wanted to call you a retard but then I thought about it at least in the context of my country.
If you looked hard enough you could get a house in bumfuck nowhere for <40k and then get on the dole for life because there are no jobs there.
And you're very unlikely to get raped and robbed in your Texas Chainsaw shack.
But for Americans I don't think there is unlimited welfare like that, is there? So your van is at least putting you in the proximity of things like bakery dumpsters and shoplifting opportunities which won't exist in your Courage the Cowardly Dog house.
>>
>>2023461
It's probably ok for a young single person with travel bugs, but homes can be had in small town USA for about the price of an RV, so if I was on the skids, that's what I'd do.
>>
File: 1613426015276.png (1.03 MB, 1000x1000)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
>>2023461
>larping & copeing that your basically homeless
>>
>>2023461
Oh, just saw on Hulu there was a movie called "Nomadland". Story about poor seniors in the US living in vans. One of the roles in the movie was played by none other than Bob Wells. Highly recommended.
>>
>>2023461
Van Life is mostly fake marketing bullshit. Ever wonder why so many "how 2 van lyfe" videos feature brand new Mercedes Sprinters? Hmmm... I wonder who's footing the bills.
This is a channel by an actual van dweller, and a lot of his videos are about exposing how ridiculously fake a lot of the van life people are on YouTube.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp6T83rUNCt_iqtDelwSHNA/vid...
Even without watching his videos, it's pretty easy to tell that a lot of van life videos follow the same pattern:
- Ridiculously attractive white or "not-too-dark" interracial couples. Bonus points if the boyfriend has an ambiguous European or Latin accent.
- Scantily clad women who somehow have the time and the ability to do their hair, apply makeup perfectly, and have their nails done, despite how actual van dwelling would take the piss out of them.
- If they've got a camera person following them around in every episode, they're definitely living out of hotels, if not their own homes at the end of the day.
- Absurdly expensive vans that most young people couldn't afford without massive debt. I suppose they could bank on paying it off with YouTube adsense dollars, but that's a big gamble.
- Vans with interiors better than a nice apartment, but no mention of how they built it nor how long it actually took to construct. (Sorry, but I don't think noodle-arms there could manage a table saw)
- Living out of a van means pissing in buckets, taking shits at McDonalds, and showering at gyms. So many van life people don't ever talk about this, but spend their time filming all the vacation spots they visit. (you too can see the world... just fork over $35k for a van)
- Never talking about how dwelling in parking lots exposes one to encounters with crazy people, criminals, and hoodlums. How'd you like to wake up at 2am to the sound of boys pissing on the pavement right next to your van? Maybe you'd prefer crackheads screaming about how they're gonna kill the guy who stole their stash?
>>
>what do you think of vanlife?
It's a psyop to disenfranchise Whites.
>>
>>2023466
Stop it, you can't debate with niggers.
Anyways only 1% go outside the rest are shy useless fat retarded anime faggots living in moms basement on /out/.
They make snarky comments because their live is shit and they won't do shit to change this fact so they want to run away.
>momy hates me i am leaving into dem woods muah backpack is... full of shit threads
>>
>>2023461
>vanlife?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xv2VIEY9-A8
>>
>>2023466
Your "home" (the van) is a depreciating asset and will eventually be worthless. Invest in some land.
>>
>>2023625
fucking lol, you hit the nail on the head. this is a great youtube channel haha
>>
>>2023461
i like the idea of voluntary poverty. living simply is important these days as resources become more scarce. but i feel like the majority of people who are actually doing this van life thing are just rich people playing pretend for a while. the same kind of nimbys would would complain to bylaw about the old guy living in his camper at the end of the block for more than a week
>>
>>2023461
If there were EV options for larger box trucks i would jump on the opportunity for this lifestyle, if solar could power it then you could go literally anywhere
>>
>>2023472
That's a schoolbus
>>
>>2023534
You can do exactly the same thing here, $40,000 house, free food, free medical and dental, energy assistance etc etc then file for social security thats $800 a month cash until you die
>>
One of the weird things I’ve noticed about this topic is every time it comes up you get a bunch of actual vandwellers chime in and explain what it’s like but then OP and the like completely ignore the information and then the cycle repeats a few weeks later
>>
it sucks.
i did it for 4 years of uni and it genuinely sucks.
>>
File: 1607301891866.jpg (45 KB, 567x414)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>2023617
>armchair dreaming & cooming in a rented isolation box
>>
>>2023782
in another ten years or so that will be more of a possibility. i wish we would progress faster but too many oil lovers are still grasping the talking stick
>>
>>2023461
Or you could just not be poor and buy an RV which is tailor made for the activity you wish to persue.

The only point of a van is that it blends in on city streets so you are less likely to get bothered by cops (in well run cities) when you live on the streets.

That's where this can thing comes from: vagrancy.
>>
>>2023461
Anyone do this as a temporary shelter when hiking and climbing? I'm not really interested in living in a metal box all year through, but as a place to store my shit and to have very basic living facilities, it seems great.
>>
>>2023840
Seems pretty comfy. I spent a few weekends sleeping in the back of my small car with my dog to ski. Worked pretty well but I had almost no room to move around. If
I'd buy like a few hours of access to a community center to shower, plus they had a sauna and pool which was nice. Wouldn't want to do it for more of a few days though. A van or some other larger vehicle would have been much more comfortable.
The thing is, financially it makes more sense to just get a hotel room if you're only doing weekend trips. Unless you already have the vehicle. In that regard I'd rather get a pickup and put a camper shell on it. Either way you're just paying more to be less comfortable, the tradeoff is you can sleep wherever you can park without being bothered.
>>
>>2023840
I saw this a few times when I took a trip through California. I don’t think anyone was living in these vans full time (though they might have been). They just looked like diy campers/RV’s. That’s what the guys in Free Solo did as well. They lived in converted vans and climbed iconic mountains.

It’s much more pragmatic than buying a legit factory made Winnebego. The small Class B Sprinter-sized RV’s cost as much as a small house. Do you need a shower and toilet if you’re staying in parks, hiking in the wilderness, or could stop at a truck stop?

I could never justify it because my outings are backpacking trips. But if I where into other daytime only activities like hunting, fishing, wildlife photography, rock climbing, mountain biking, and so on I’d seriously consider converting a van.
>>
>>2023461
A small camper van is a good companion to a small trailer. These hipsters are going about it all wrong, living IN the van. You need a large tent with a stove jack. Use the van to carry camp, food, water, extra beds, and tools. Much more practical.
>>
>>2023461
I used to follow van life people for a bit and soon realized van life is essentially not “van life”, you are essentially homeless but you just have a space to sleep and a means to transport yourself is all, it’s “vagrant life” I’m not saying this is bad but that’s what it truly is. With this lifestyle it all depends on where your van is and what you are doing with yourself. If you are near the beach with hot girls and partying hanging out with friend crashing at peoples houses drinking sleeping on the beach it’s probably awesome (for a time). If you are building homes and moving from place to place using your van as a living space while on site it can be constructive and creative. If you are near a park rock climbing hiking and swimming camping with friends and family regularly it’s probably adventuresome. If you are alone in a Walmart parking lot working a shitty job coming home to your van taking showers in the gym barely scraping by it probably sucks. There is no such thing as “van life” the van is just the tool to get you out in the world, it can be depressing as fuck and lonely or liberating and fun, but you need to carefully plan what you want to do with your life. It dramatically helps, like everything else, if you have excess money friends and a job you enjoy.
>>
I’m in the airline industry which means I would use my van as a means to stay mobile when off work while being able to MTB, bike, and fish. I’m fairly bored of living in an apartment in a city I don’t fully get to enjoy and really don’t mind being transient. I have reasonably safe storage in my home airport but if I was to drive the van elsewhere and commute into my airline “base” how would I go about protecting my van for 3-6 day stretches? Something like boondockers or is this an unrealistic plan? I’m particularly worried about both the van itself and my mountain bike that id store inside of it.
>>
I require to bathe/shower at least twice a day. Probably can't do that in a van.
>>
>>2024540
Thats sounds like an amazing mix. Enjoying touring other countrys and when ou are back in your homeland just drive around like a headless retard. You will never know how good it is until you just try it for at least a few months until you find another apartment again. Man you can even make some overtime and just spend more time around the globe.
>>
File: heh.jpg (15 KB, 150x189)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>2024540
Your best protection is not having any signs that this is a special car. Dont worry so much about a fucking bike that you wont live your dream, better to use and loose than to keep and weep
>>
>>2024540
Probably unrealistic except in the short term,, but since you have a job you could try it. For most of these retards its a one way ticket to living in a dumpster
>>
>>2023885
I live in Europe and would like to take longer trips with the car. That and having a place to store heavy equipment. I don't really need a shower and as far as I am concerned, in summer-time any clean river or a stream is a shower, and staying in a hostel for a shower is a real possibility. Pretty sure a semi-decent van isn't even that expensive, and whatever modifications, which would be mostly a matress, some storage units and rudimentary set-up for charging sockets wouldn't cost that much. I'm not really interested in making a permanent home in there, the convenience of transport + a semi-reliable place + portable storage unit are my motives.
>>2023921
>Do you need a shower and toilet if you’re staying in parks, hiking in the wilderness, or could stop at a truck stop?
Not at all. Like I mentioned earlier, showering isn't even that much of an issue, and I think these "vanlife" people only really get stumped when they try to make these vans in to something they're really not, i.e. a fully functional home.
Thanks for replies.
>>
>>2024654
>semi-reliable place to sleep*
>>
eat shit, then go back to redid
>>
>>2024540
if you live in your vehicle you should absolutely have renters insurance to cover your shit. Personally, I get stressed out when my van is in an unfamiliar place unattended for more than a day or two. I wouldn't recommend it, leave it in a secure garage or with people you trust...I would not leave it in any old lot unless you don't care about your shit.
>>
File: forthelasttime.jpg (106 KB, 654x862)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>>2023461
>this thread again
>>
>>2023463
I know six people who live in a van, each one probably has a more successful life than you. It sounds more like you parroting what others have said, not actually meeting any of these people first hand. A lot of these people work remote type jobs, allows them to work while they travel around.
>>
>>2024825
>thinks he's friends with the youtubers he finances
>>
>>2023461
it's good if you're decently into /out/
but if you're not using it to go surfing, hiking or rock climbing all the time it's kind of a waste and being cooped up and nomadic all the time will drive you crazy.

>>2023466
>20k van
more like $3k, 5~8k if you buy a really nice high end one that's already built inside
>10k equipment
literally what the fuck are you putting in there that's setting you back 10k?
costs less than $800 to build the inside of a van, maybe $1.5k if you put solar in
>4k yearly expenses
the fuck?
where are you registering your vehicle? Tokyo?

man you fucking yanks are good for a laugh sometimes but christ you need to stop talking when it comes to the price of anything on this board.
>>
>>2024825
>A lot of these people work remote type jobs, allows them to work while they travel around.
>>
>>2024999
Dont just toss out prices, post some links.
>>
>>2023463
>t. boomer
>>
>>2024654
>I'm not really interested in making a permanent home in there, the convenience of transport + a semi-reliable place + portable storage unit are my motives.
That's pretty much my attitude on it. IMO I'd much rather do it with a truck than a van if only for the utility but again that's just my opinion.
I strongly considered throwing down the money on something like this a few years back thinking it'd be a cheaper alternative than hotels. A wiser friend ran me through the numbers and explained why it's not a good financial decision (at least for what my schedule allows). I still like the idea and want to do it, but it will take longer because I have other expenses to prioritize. I think it's a great thing if you're not after it for dumb reasons (like me).
>>
>>2024825
>I know six people who live in a van
mf
>>
It's a great way to afford to travel long-term. That's about the only advantage I can see. Living in a vehicle is a constant struggle just to accomplish daily necessities. It's probably not a much cheaper lifestyle than living in an apartment. The Sprinter in OP pic is $25k if it has like 300k miles on it. Not everyone has remote-job skills. A decent amount of the youtube vanlifers got out of it but that may be due to the pandemic.
>>
>>2025186
I take that as a compliment. Boomers like me are smarter, wealthier, have more life experience, banged more hot babes, have higher testosterone, don't have wimpy girl bodies, aren't homos or trannies, own houses, don't fantasize about living in a tiny metal box, etc etc. We are like gods which explains your jealousy and anger. Ciao
>>
>>2025460
hahaha classic insecure boomer rant. this post would look at home on facebook
>>
>>2023461
>>Rent free/Debt free
How do you get to such a position in the first place?
>>
>>2023461
It’s for homosexuals
>>
>>2025460
Hahahha the state of you delusional fucks. Nursing homes are going to make Auschwitz look like disneyland you feeble old fuck.
>>
>>2025460
First off, fuck your bitch and the click you claim
Westside when we ride come equipped with game
You claim to be a player but I fucked your wife
We bust on Bad Boy niggaz fucked for life
Plus Puffy tryin' ta see me weak hearts I rip
Biggie Smalls and Junior M.A.F.I.A. Some mark-ass bitches
We keep on comin' while we runnin' for yo' jewels
Steady gunnin, keep on bustin at them fools, you know the rules
Lil' Ceaser, go ask ya homie how I leave ya
Cut your young ass up, leave you in pieces, now be deceased
Lil' Kim, don't fuck around with real G's
Quick to snatch yo' ugly ass off the streets, so fuck peace
I let them niggaz know it's on for life
So let the Westside ride tonight
Bad Boy murdered on wax and killed
Fuck wit' me and get yo' caps peeled, you know, see
>>
>>2025585
Here we see the millenial coper, brainwashed by jews to hate his ancestors, smart enough to see the nightmare demographics (that he does nothing to fix) but so dumb he thinks it will be better in 30 years than it is now
>>
>>2025584
Pretty much
>>
>>2025460
>t. boomer
>>
>>2025643
Boomers iving rent free in your head while you are renting an apartment from a boomer for $1400 a month
>>
>>2025647
>t. boomer
>>
>>2025650
Yes, thank you for the compliment worm
>>
>>2025652
>t. boomer
>>
>>2025672
Don't be jealous
>>
>>2023461
Probably the ultimate form of modern alienation. You're not just a rootless cosmopolitan in mindset and action, you're also literally rootless in housing. Even a baby boomer at least buys a mortgage and stays in the same neighborhood for a few decades.

Not that I blame people. What is there to stick around for?
>>
>>2025690
True, it's for millennial incels who have given up on life because jews told them boomers were given everything for free and they are powerless to achieve anything. They should just jump in a dumpster with the other garbage since they can't breed or even be happy
>>
>>2025683
>t. boomer
>>
>>2025690
>t. boomer
>>
>>2025703
>t. boomer
>>
>>2025628
You're the one living a life you hate because you have a huge mortgage. Gotta pay those jews their interest, goy, or they're gonna take "your" house. And don't forget your property taxes. Slip up on that and "your" house will be given to a black person in need. Also, don't let your grass get too long. The hoa wouldn't want that for "your" house. Wait a sec, who let things get so fucked up? Hmm.
>>
what remote jobs are there? is it all customer service shit?
>>
I used to think it seemed really cool until someone on this board posted thier setup. There was a bucket in the picture and I asked what it was. It was thier toilet. After that all these other realizations poured in and the reality of van life quickly dawned on me. There isn't anything cool about living in a van. It's a wierd, unhygenic, and greasy lifestyle that typically appeals to losers. Sorry.
Tiny homes still seem cool though, and camper homes seem ok to as long as you still have some long-term plan and it's just something you do for a few years whil you're young.
>>
>>2025816
>t. coomer
>>
Why do people LARP as boomers on 4chan when they're most likely in their early 20's and spent larger part of their lives masturbating in front of a dimly lit monitor in a dark room at late hours?
>>
>>2023461
If you hate city Niggers you can go away from a heartattack, stroke or geting arrested for shooting Niggers dead very effectively.
>>
>>2023461
Van life seems pretty cushy if you can work doing something off your laptop from anywhere. But if not then I don't really see the upside, it just means you are stuck doing shit manual labour jobs or cash in hand work.
Plus where do you shower n shit? With C19 going on its not like gyms are open.
>>
>>2023466
my mortgage is 4k a year, my overall expenses 10k a year roughly, so van life isnt cheap compared to owning a 2 bedroom house.
>>
>>2026003
Have you thought not everyone wants to be tied to a plot of land for 10 - 20 years? It isn't for everyone, neither is the normal route of education - job - house - retirement.
>>
>>2023461
I wouldn't recommend homelessness in America. Although living in a van and such may be comfortable, the government and the community will do everything in their power to screw you over
>>
>>2026007
Sleeping in a vehicle is also illegal in a lot of states.
>>
>>2023625
Boring video.
But the guy does highlight the clickbait nature of the van life videos on youtube
>>
It can be ok for short periods of time as a vector to travel and hike/camp. Always found my comfort level wore out after about two weeks anything longer than that gets tiresome. A part time nomadic van lifestyle could be something though. Have sometimes thought of doing a gig style job that i could do when i want for 2-3 weeks then travelling for 2-3 weeks in between.
>>
>>2023625
nice yt channel thanks
>>
>>2026007
>the government and the community will do everything in their power to stop you from screwing them over
>>
>>2023840
Yes I've done this for weeks and even 6-8 weeks at a time. It gets old after a couple weeks. I used it as a vector to travel and hike various areas of the west it was a pretty cool lifestyle. I was working piece work at the time so I could come home and work for a month or two then head out on the road for a month or so. Had a great time but it does get to be a hard life after a while. Having experience living that way doesn't make it any easier out there day to day.
>>
>>2023885
Pickups aren't as good as vans or SUVs, they're not bad but being in the back gets really uncomfortable fast and it seems a lot more secure being insidse the actual vehicle.
>>
>>2023461
Mostly faggots do it. Also pedophiles like vans.
>>
>>2026003
Do you live in a 60k house or something? A trailer?
>>
>>2023466
This has to be bait
>>
>>2026557
What makes it so uncomfortable? Are there decent mitigations? Part of why I'd go for a truck is the utility when I'm not /out/, and it seems like a cheaper option when every millennial with a camera wants to buy and convert every van in sight. My camping purposes are just weekend trips, nothing more than a few nights at a time.
I'm not too concerned about security, I'll just bring a gun. I grew up in Detroit so I habitially keep one nearby when I sleep even though I've since moved far away.
>>
>>2027114
True, a decent van can cost $50,000 or maybe you prefer one that doesn't run and you just set it and forget it at the bum encampment
>>
>>2023814
Maybe there will be bigger EVs in 10 years, but solar powered? Ya right
>>
>>2023840
Its called a camper van for a reason buddy
>>
>>2024540
it takes about 10 seconds for me to break into an econoline any year, I'm sure chevys are just as easy but I am not a thief it is just experience from working at a ford dealer

and they get broken into, a lot, because they are work vehicles with tools and shit potentially inside that crackheads would love to steal

a good alarm system and parking in a lighted spot with cameras is your best bet
>>
>>2025703
it's funny when you hear people complain they will never be able to afford a house etc

you can buy a good house in a place like new mexico or Kansas for 100K or even less if you're willing to put in some work. Anyone can get a $4000 CDL A license and drive a truck for 3 years and buy that shit cash if they're really good at saving. if you don't mind breaking your ass you can go work in the oilfield for $25 an hour with no education or skills. countless examples but nobody wants to live in kansas

by the way I am posting this from my mom's house without a college degree or a job, and only the faintest traces of a career or skillset. I am not sure if I will ever have a house but I sure as hell wouldn't wanna live in a van. something tells me if I give up and lead the life of an underachieving bum the universe will let me live to 93 years old in poverty or something just to spite me.
>>
>>2027937
I lived in a van while working and making 120k plus bonuses. I have no debt and saved nearly all of it. With covid I'm renting, because it's not as easy to work on the road. When I feel like settling down with some property I will. Until then, I'll keep doing what I love: traveling and hiking. No giving up involved.
>>
>>2027937
Millennials believe they are entitled to live in the Bay Area of California or Seattle and if they can't afford houses there because of policies they voted for so they can live their 90s sitcom fantasy life then all housing is unaffordable. The societal issue that the world doesn't exist to these people outside of California/Portland/Seattle is getting worse every year and telling them it might be worth considering other places to live besides those hyper bubbles you get the same reaction as if you told them to live on Venus.
>>
>>2024531
This was the most based thing I have ever read on 4 Chan. It’s literally what you make of it
>>
>>2023461
The only vanlife channel I like is Foresty Forest but he's mostly based in Canada so I guess less crazy people than in the US

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCofJu853kJKpkg4y5a-9YXg
>>
>>2027998
mmmmmmhmmmmmmmm
>>
>>2023461
>Its great for losers with no ambition on their way to being homeless and living in a gutter
Try not to be too jealous. Have you ever seen how much one of those vans cost fully outfitted?

There is not a better way to tour around the west. I've met a few people who downgraded from diesel pushers to get a van because it is more maneuverable and can be parked any campground. I would own one before I'd buy a RV.
>>
>>2023625
>Living out of a van means pissing in buckets, taking shits at McDonalds, and showering at gyms. So many van life people don't ever talk about this, but spend their time filming all the vacation spots they visit.
Except the vans in the price range you're describing have showers and toilets.

Lol @ the cope in this thread.

I rented a outfitted van a couple summers back for 3 week cross country trip, I showered at KOA's, Park campgrounds and planet fitness a few times. I figure that I saved at least $1000 just from avoiding hotels.
I could have probably camped in a tent but sleeping when it's 90 degrees at night in Arizona is miserable and the van I rented had power hookups.
>>
>>2023474
>>2023472
why not also put pinwheels for extra power generation when you're driving?
>>
>>2027998
yeah seems great and all until i imagine rolling out of bed to shit in my bucket next to the bed
>>
>>2028188

>3 week cross country trip
>>
File: helical-wind-turbines.jpg (274 KB, 1900x2850)
274 KB
274 KB JPG
>>2028226
That's a decent idea, but then you're creating drag and making the engine work harder, right? So ultimately the "fuel" was the gas. If you're going to sap off of your engine, why not do it directly with a hybrid or something?

The main advantage I'd see is using them when sitting still. Some helicals could generate decent power and they don't have to orient or anything.
>>
>>2028188
>I saved $100,000 by not staying in the ritz carlton

Why are yuros so retarded
>>
>>2028415
Yeah
>>2028442
You've obviously never bothered to figure out the logistics of traveling across the country that amount of time to see the west.
My wife and I spent less than $3000 on the entire trip granted we spent 3 nights at various friends house along the way. It was still cheaper than our 10 day honeymoon to the Bahamas.
>>
>>2028515
Vacationing in Arizona when it's 125F during the day doesn't seem like a good vacation
>>
>>2028431
Solar blows them out of the water. Even on sail boats, where there an a ridiculous amount of wind, you still see far more solar than wind.
>>
>>2025816
This
>>
>>2028533
I don't know if it broke 100 the day we drove though Phoenix. It definitely felt like it was still well above 90 when we went to bed tho. Utah was actually warmer one day.
>>
>>2023463
Im a loser but my am is to actually own a home on my not massive income. Even if its just a flat. Will have enough after a few van years hopefully, see the country too.
>>
>>2023621
That was bretty good

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.