[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/out/ - Outdoors

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 43 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now being accepted for the next ~72 hours. Apply here.

New board added: /xs/ - Extreme Sports

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I am in an abusive home, no money, no job. Is living in a tent in a British national park an option?
>>
>>2021241
if you no money now how buy tent or food. If you no job then you no money in the future to buy food. Need to take over household and become the leader so they pay you - like the godfather, otherwise you in bad luck.
>>
>>2021241
Believe 1 cor 15:1-4 kjv, ask Jesus for your anwsers
>>
>>2021241
that's just running away from your problems. get a job first, anything, and at least save up some money first.
>>
>>2021241
Also; I'm trans if that means anything.
>>
>>2021317
Sodomites will not inherit the kingdom of God, nor the effeminate. Repent
>>
File: for_rent.jpg (91 KB, 800x600)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>2021241
most people just move out OP. living homeless is going to amplify and add to your problems rather than solve anything. there's no better feeling than picking up the keys to your own place and having your own roof over your head
>>
Kys lurk moar nigger faggot
>>
>>2021317
get an apartment
>>
>>2021326
>If I keep sucking off the stale trolls maybe God will save me from the gay thoughts that wont leave my head!
haha! faggot.

>>2021241
Get a job and move out, get a friend to let you sleep on their couch to save up if you have to, you can't Minecraft in real life dumbass. also don't namefag.
>>
>>2021317
It means you will never succeed until you stop trying to live your autogynophillic fetish
>>
>>2021331
Good luck affording an apartment without a degree and 5 years experience
>>
>>2021241
Join the military, distinguish yourself, get training, then go innawoods when you are older and wiser
>>
>>2021317

If you are actually trans you can leave home request social assistance. Transgendered people are considered 'at risk' which means you will be given immediate emergency accommodation and then given priority for social housing.
>>
>>2021241
>>2021317
>brits
>/out/
Ahahaha
>trans
AHAHAHAHA
>>
I see this type of thread all the time. Going into the woods is not the answer get it out of your head. There is a reason homeless are in the city and not the national parks. You need a food source, and even then you will be miserable. The answer is to get a job. Get two jobs actually. 80 hours a week even at low pay adds up to a lot of money and that is how you can get your freedom. If that sounds too hard then I don't think your life is that bad.
>>
File: 1590088379920.jpg (113 KB, 540x572)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>2021241
dont listen to these faggots anon, they are simps for """society"""
OF COURSE ITS AN OPTION
TENTS EXIST, NATIONAL PARKS EXIST, JUST FUCKING DO IT.

Live in a tent, LIVE LIFE ON YOUR TERMS. Heck, get a gym membership just to use the showers, and then get a part time job near the gym. EASY MONEY, NO RENT.
If you like living in a tent, then go fucking do it. Save up for a car, UPGRADE FROM TENT TO CAR. EZ.

All these limp dick faggots want you to go sucking Boris's fat blonde nipples while you wagie slavie 6 days a week all so you can enjoy those few hours of freedom before going to bed and do it all again
DONT BE THEM FUCK THEM.
LIVE YOUR LIFE. YOU'LL DIE ONE DAY ANYWAY AND ALL YOU'LL HAVE AT THE END IS MEMORIES OF WHAT YOU DID.
SO, WHAT DID YOU DO?
>>
meh.
camping for fun in england is hard enough..

id just take the ferry over to france and just travel til you die
>>
>>2021241
Define abusive
>>
>>2021241
Do you guys even have nature in England?

Also as harsh as this may sound, unless you're in actual danger of losing your life toughing it out for a bit longer will probably be better in the long term than going homeless
>>
>>2022051
>Do you guys even have nature in England?
We have abundant nature.
what we don't have is many true wildernesses, in fact, I'd say we virtually have no true wilderness. basically all land, even the remotest parts of Scotland, are managed in some way or another.
>>
>>2022124
dont lie to yourself mate all we have are empty moors, bogs, and fair enough some pretty footpaths and bridleways. But there's no "nature". It's all fenced up farmland and there's not a single "natural" forest in England, they are all plantations. Which again are fenced up with convenient walking paths, if any.

We got fucking tonnes of moors though. shitty boggy moors. we even call some of them "national parks" and act like we're proud of it.
>>
>>2022126
that is nature.
as I said, what we don't have is wilderness.
also moors aren't 'empty', they are a natural habitat that support a lot of species.
and we have several natural forests.
>>
Work at an organic farm for room and board. Sites like WWOOF and Workaway are great options for leaving. You won't make money, but maybe you can figure something out while you're there.
Wishing you the best anon!!!!
>>
>>2021317
Your dad should’ve mercy killed you a long time ago
>>
>>2021804
Get a job but also go into the woods, I have plenty of money and have been working for decades and going into the woods is one of the only things that keeps me sane
>>
>>2021278
this.
your purpose in life is to work, OP. your value is only as much as you input to the economy. so many useless people ob this board trying to be "happy" fucking roflmao
>>
>>2021912
based
>>
>>2021241
Do Irish Travellers get extra bennies and preferential public housing in the UK?
If so you could hang out with them until you pick up the accent and then just claim to be one.
>>
File: file.png (583 KB, 800x450)
583 KB
583 KB PNG
>>2022124
>even the remotest parts of Scotland, are managed in some way or another.
the lack of trees is depressing there
>>
>>2021241
>UK
You can join the army at 16
>>
>>2021657
Why do you retards keep falling for such obvious bait?
>>
>>2023529
because they are mentality ill of the schizotypal sort and are upset that right now they are lower on the social hierarchy than more trendy forms of mental illness.
>>
>>2021241
Fight back pussy
>>
>>2022871
cope harder wage slave
>>
>>2024290
holy fuck that was based

>>2024655
kek hes baiting urine idiot
>>
>>2023520
Stop advertising the Storr, all the tourists are eroding it to shit.
>>
>>2024807
Is that advertising to you? It look depressing to me and I don't want to go there, but seing how shit your outdoors is in the UK I can understand why you'd find this cool...
>>
>>2021241
No, it is not.
>>
>>2021326
>The North Korean man who will die of hunger soon and found a bible but didn't believe it because it sounded so foreign and he had no context for any of the nations or people in it will go to Hell and be tortured forever because he didn't believe.
Real loving God you have there.
>>
You have no legal right to wild camp anywhere in England and Wales. All land is considered privately owned. UK is one of the worst countries for going off-grid. Unless you can befriend a farmer/landowner and pay them cash to sleep in a field or woods. UK has great countryside but the rules are oppressive
>>
>>2023529
I love it. It's so obvious and low effort but people take the bait every time.
>>
>>2026426
>Creates incredibly convoluted scenario and equates the thought processes of an impotent being to an autism stricken ten year old who sees in absolutes
Shiggy
>>
>>2021241
dont listen to these faggots, live in the woods like forest anon
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnPtGAdJLT7K93dEbW0OQxA
>>
>>2021241
No, no where in europe is free. The fascist won.
>>
Know what OP? If you feel like that's what you got do then do it.

You're not limited to national parks. There are a surprising number of places to set up camp within smaller cities. Just make sure to try to keep urself clean and well. Try to get a job any place you can. You wont wanna do this for over a month or two.

I had a friend pull the exact same thing when he was 16, did it for a few months before landing a job at Subway and found a good apartment for cheap. Its a viable option to fix up your life, its just probably not as ideal as you'd think.
>>
>>2021317
You will never pitch a real tent.
>>
>>2021241
Anything's an option if you believe hard enough.
>>
>>2029856
Also; I'm ultra trans if that means anything.
>>
>>2029856
HAHAHAHA
>>
>>2022126
We have nature (although declining in some ways) but as the other anon said, we do not have wilderness.
Britain has been this way for a long time, I imagine that is partly why those who did went to the new world. Why many Brits migrated to the early US and Canada. As Kipling said, England is a garden.
>>
>>2029648
>No, no where in europe is free. The commies won.
FTFY
>>
>>2022871
>your value is only as much as you input to the economy
Kek, that's a hot take champ

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.