[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/out/ - Outdoors

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 92 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1470509488244.jpg (144 KB, 750x729)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
How do I get a /out/ gf?
>>
Date a hot girl, she will say she’s in to going /out when she’s really not. Take a pic of her for her ig, go back home.
>>
>>1977453
Trade an Indian Chief pelts for his daughter. That'd probably be better that hanging out with a fat country girl in crocs or annoying vegetarian with a $700 jacket.
>>
>>1977453
1. Be chad
2. Get some easily influenced girl (you should be able to tell if you're chad)
3. Make her do /out/ stuff
>>
>>1977453
move to an /out/ town. these are usually tourist traps, like Whistler, Banff or Queenstown but nearly everyone living there is into /out/ stuff and is age 18~45.
Lots of physically fit women with hot accents who like hiking, camping, skiing, surfing etc.
Find yourself a big tiddie German gf to go hunting with.
>>
File: fuckingrepeat.jpg (42 KB, 460x500)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>
>>1977465
>date a chugger
No thanks chief!
>>
>>1977464
Danielle Prewett is pretty based and /out/ tho
>>
>>1977453
She definitely has autism, OP.
>>
>>1977453
be an /out/ chad
>>
>>1977453
I’ll say it once and I’ll say it again
>you don’t need a girlfriend if you have the mountains and the trees
>>
You actually have to leave the house first
>>
>>1977464
Wow, nice picture, IDIOT
>>
File: TiredDeer.jpg (17 KB, 360x343)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
Oats and rope
>>
File: 1610154466629.jpg (1.24 MB, 2730x2048)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB JPG
>>1977453
You post your kik like this:
Ballonatural
Then you post a cozy pic.
Then you wait....
>>
File: 00-bdmreich-1280x720.jpg (114 KB, 1280x720)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
Resurrect the Third Reich.
>>
>>1977453
1. Get a GF
2. Make her go /out/ with you
There's a reason you rarely see /out/ girls without their boyfriends nearby
>>
>>1977525
Why do I find that hot?
>>
>>1977465
Fat country girls in crocks are based. Can cook, hunt, fish, huge tits, good personality and loyal.
>>
>>1977464
>>
Fem anon here who loves to be /out/.
I've never dated since I'm focused on school and have never put myself out there but I've talked to some men on trails and met men that way(not in a romantic way, but have met friends and people). I also have gone on /out/ dates with guys who weren't really into it and that was not fun and they complained the entire time.
So if you do decide to go /out/ with a girl who is not used to it make sure they kind of know what they're getting into or start with a short park walk and work your way up. I did a 5 mile park walk with a date and they did not like it so I knew it would not work out.
I think your best bet though is either being /out/ and meeting somebody organically, actively seeking women with /out/ pictures or whatever in their dating bios, or maybe luck out in an /out/ store. I have seen some nice looking people in the /out/ aisles at like Walmart, REI, etc and start a conversation like oh what are your thoughts on this (even if you have thoughts on it already) or where are you planning on going camping (if they're buying camping gear). I know from myself and my girl friends that go /out/ that some /out/ girls are very social and laid back so it might not be as nerve wracking to talk to them! Anyways good luck hope this kind of helps!
>>
>>1978283
Post feet.
>>
>>1978183
>eww he's homeless
>>
>>1978287
>>
File: 1565318979020.png (1.13 MB, 1184x1960)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB PNG
>3D
>>
>>1977453
High impact sexual yodeling
>>
>>1977453
with handcuffs
>>
>>1977920
Its more tight to have all three, bru
>>
>>1978283
>women want to be approached when their out
>>
>>1978213
>Can cook, hunt, fish, huge tits, good personality and loyal.
Literally all false, dixietard.
>>
File: made-in-abyss-rabbit.jpg (56 KB, 196x680)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>1978308
nanachi is a better 2D for outdoor
>>
You can literally just teach your gf to /out/ anon, she'll have a lot of complaints about cold, bugs, etc. but she'll power through if she's worth anything. Women are more likely than men to take up the interests and political views of their partner.
>>
>>1978188
Why were they all so beautiful? like not coomer sexy beautiful, like actually aesthitically pleasing?
>>
>>1978359
but it's true though, you just can't do better than trailer trash as a weak and low status male.
>>
>>1978399
it's a staged propaganda shot, they put the ugliest in the back.
>>
>>1978399
Most people look decent at acceptable BF%.
>>
>>1978409
This - any ugly girl that's a normal weight looks better than your prettiest fatty
>>
Find any girl and teach her to like /out/.
>>
Make her go /out/
>>
>>1978188
Digits don’t lie.
>>
>>1977453
why? i dont have gf, i go out on camping and some girčs want me to take them on my campings and trips... If you are man they whill want to go with you even if they are not in out, it seams easier to find out female friend than male. Lik i take my youger brother and his gf to hiking, lot of their female friends wants to go with us, never male friends, some of them ask me when i can take them to another trip, hiking or whatever. Girls are more open for new experiences than men, and they will more likely make time to swim under waterfalls with you, or watch cool suset from mountain and so on. They like to folow you on adventure.
>>
>>1978283
>Meet women at REI
>Meet women while /out/
>some /out/ girls are very social and laid back
Top fucking kek. I appreciate your desire to help but you're totally divorced from reality. Last time I tried this she threatened to call the cops.
>>
>>1978283
>Just go talk to her

Aka, be attractive, don’t be unattractive.
>>
>>1977453
I've been married for 8 years. One of my first dates was camping. My wife will happily clean, gut and cook anything I kill.

I went to a Christian college in Michigan. Both of those things are important. Michigan is a sort of /out/-oriented state in general, so my chances were better that way, and the college I went to had more women than men, and the women were sort of traditionally-minded. They grew up doing old-fashioned stuff. On the other hand, if you're anywhere that you could meet a lot of women, you'll be able to find someone.

Now, as far as actually meeting a girl who wants to date you, there are some things that can help with that. First, you very well might meet girls who are into you, but you either don't notice, or they don't meet your standards. You're probably not going to ever be in a serious, long-term relationship with anyone who looks like that picture. Sorry. I mean, it might happen, but if you insist on a supermodel, you'll probably be either sad and alone, or miserable with a woman you don't get along with.

Also, I want to emphasize trying to match personalities much more than looks. I mean, find someone you like the looks of, but you might need to sacrifice some looks for the sake of personality. You can base a hookup on looks, but not a relationship.

Finally, you might be damaged goods, yourself. If you're into weird Nazi shit, and you talk about it all the time, you're probably not getting laid. More importantly, if you're kind of angry and narcissistic like a lot of young guys who are interested in Nazi shit, or Ayn Rand/serious libertarianism, you're going to be unappealing to women. Go learn to really love yourself first, and then you'll have better relationships with other people. If you're full of yourself because you're secretly full of fear and doubt, that's actually worse than just being full of fear and doubt. If you can figure out how to grow out of that, then you'll do fine.

Speaking from experience here.
>>
>>1978562
I also want to say that when I quit giving a shit about a lot of things around the age of 21, it was a lot easier to get laid and even get dates. I was 21 when I met my wife, but we didn't date for about 5 years. It's not that I was totally apathetic about the world, but I was more happy and relaxed. All of a sudden, I realized that girls were attracted to me, and some of them had been for a while, but I couldn't see it. I became more attractive to women, though, when I relaxed. I'm not good-looking, either. You can't just get any girl you want, but you can do well enough when you are genuinely confident (not just full of yourself) and ready to be attentive to another person.
>>
Idk
>>
>>1978587
>Born on ez mode
>fuck up this badly
>>
>>1978399
They're not in terms of face, they're just lean and slightly muscled (for a woman).
>>
>>1978547
Obviously this is too dramatic (if you are too blunt it's worse than being a bitch) but I've found that being more forceful on dating apps and whatnot is definitely the way to go. Instead of whining about it you should just do it too.

Women get matches like it's nothing, and, while good intentioned, a message that is just kind or asking a question doesn't go far for grabbing their attention. I feel like the key is to ride the line of being a douchebag; say something that exudes confidence and carelessness while at the same time showing interest.
>>
>>1978562
Sounds superbly comfy, anon. I'm happy for you.
>>
Don't get gf, you'll regret.
>>
>>1978463
>Last time I tried this she threatened to call the cops.
That's because you are creepy, it works for most men.
>>
>>1977453
All your answers are here: isabelleducamp@aol.com
>>
>>1978619
>hey you don’t get laid so here’s unsolicited advice
I’m married and had sex this morning.
>>
>>1978562
the girl in the photo is hideous though
>>
File: 1579124838364.jpg (210 KB, 960x664)
210 KB
210 KB JPG
>>1978587
>>
>>1978678
;_;
>>
>>1978723
If that's how you feel, you'll have an easier time finding love. Good for you!
>>
>>1978733
these are 10/10s in bongland
>>
>>1978733
imagine being in bongland and thinking a soulless ginger is a hot guy...this is englands reality
>>
>>1978307
Still less gross than Brie Larson feet
>>
>>1978283
Thank you! Hope you are doing well
>>
>>1977453
Honeslty I always wanted one, but kept finding most of the "out" women I found were actually larping. Their idea of out was the odd one night camp out or a 2 hour walk. They are all into outdoor activity until you actually want to do it then they become princesses. My wife now is not very out at all and that suits me fine I can go do things myself when I want without some fairweather cunt ruining it all the time. Learn to do what you want alone even normal platonic out frineds are hard to come by and be compatible with. But if you do find a real one good for you.
>>
>>1978311
Digits and field testing confirms.
>>
>>1978619
You have to understand the attention gap. If you have a woman that's even half way good looking, they are going to receive hundreds of messages online dating, probably in a day or two. If you say something boring like that first bubble on the meme you will never meet any girls. They simply don't have the time to read it with all the attention they get. You get about a half second of attention when they open your message. They could care less about your PCT hikes. You need to say somethign schocking or different that will pique their interest. Literally saying "i want to fill your belly with my seed" would get you way more responses simply because of how bold it is than saying anything about hiking. Jesus christ
>>
>>1978283
What have you thought about the times when men talked to you on trails, or men started asking you questions in the /out/ aisle? Were you flattered, did you feel curious/attracted, or did you feel put off or uncomfortable? What did the men do to make you feel the way you felt?
>>
>>1979134
"I used to have a masturbation problem but then I found Christ"
>>
>>1977466
Basically this. Any girl who loves you will do whatever you want.
>>
File: 1qxxoh.jpg (102 KB, 500x625)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>1979134
Yup. Saw my friend Marci on PoF and messaged Hey girl what u doin on here?? Now Marci is an 8+ with big tits, she says OMG I've been on here two days and I have 100+ messages! I am deleting this!

That's why dating sites suck. You know it's fucked when a solid 6 doesn't even respond. I am going /out/ soon, do a 14 day at free site somewhere in AZ. I need a reset, shit has been fucked.
>>
im not physically attractive enough to attract the kind of women that have the same interests/hobbies as me
>>
>>1979134
>be a clown rather than genuine
You’re part of the problem.
>>
>>1978439
Based slav
>>
>>1979881
What don't you understand? Genuine is boring. Sorry some 10/10 girl that literally every man within a 100 mile radius is trying to fuck isn't interested in your musings on life pal?
>>
>>1978183
Was getting an inbox full of dick pics a part of your plan?
>>
>>1978678
>That's because you're unattractive, it works for attractive men.
>>
>>1977453
Have /out/ pictures on your Tinder profile. Talk about doing /out/ stuff in your bio. Swipe right on girls who have /out/ profiles. ez pz
>>
>>1979960
>genuine is boring
You must be genuinely boring.

I mean that’s what you’re implying; you have to pretend to be something no your not and say outrageous bullshit, because if you “just be yourself” (literally your self) you’ll come off as boring.
>>
>>1978562
>>1978723
Your wife is ugly.
>>
>>1979968
You don't have to be attractive, just not actively repulsive.
yes, you are in the bottom 10% of males.
>>
>>1980051
You're the one saying im part of the problem for telling you like it is. Sorry no woman cares about your completely uninteresting comments maybe all other interesting people should just stop being interesting because you can't get a date?
>>
>>1978188
Chekt and confirmt
>>
Dunno, I kinda gave up. Or more accurately I started dating and getting to know women and discovered they think about totally differently to men. Even if you fill your tinder profile with nothing but /out/ stuff you'll still get women talking to you that aren't /out/ at all because women don't care.

Just find a nice girl that'll come out with you every now and then. But don't expect her to be like your male friends.
>>
>>1977453
If you're not a complete retard and don't mind doing fieldwork/trail work for a season, conservation corps usually has some cuties.
>>
>>1978587
What was his favourite hobby?
Renting whores?
>>
>>1980228
>you can’t get a date
I’m married. Don’t need a weatherman and all that.
>>
>>1980359
Hunting.

There were thousands of attractive <25yo British girls he could have married but he went with an unattractive American mulatto who’s his age. I’m guessing he’s a homosexual and this marriage was a political stunt.
>>
File: hannah.jpg (52 KB, 431x767)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>1977453
Live in the deep south
>>
>>1977470
>Only correct and remotely on-topic reply in the thread.
>No replies, not even from the horny coomer who made the thread in the first place
>>
>>1978126
Are you enjoying your stay /k/ommando?
>>
>>1977453
Be a lesbian
>>
>>1978213
My type
>>
>>1978213
Never settle for a fat chick. Obesity is a sign of selfishness, laziness, poor decisions, and an overall lack of agency.
>>
>>1978370
Nanachi isn’t confirmed a girl. can’t wait for the big reveal that he’s been a guy this whole time, even if his peen did get obliterated in the abyss
>>
>>1977464
Is it possible to make a girl into an /out/ girl by being enough of a chad?
>>
>>1982581
Yes, I converted my highschool gf because the only time we could spend long periods of time together was camping. She is working for the forest service now if I remember.
>>
File: hitler_youth.jpg (72 KB, 428x599)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>1978188
>be 13yo
>cool uniform
>get to play with guns and shit after school
>turn in your jewish math teacher
>burn your textbooks
>go on hikes
>get to fuck anja from history on campout and no one's going to tell your mom
>when you have nothing else to live for, because russians killed your family, you have the skills and the friends to suicide bomb an ammo depot
I would have fucking loved the hitler youth, way better than what scouts has turned into now
>>
>>1982153
God I wish I lived on a southern coastline. Just go out in the morning, catch a fish or two, and you have breakfast and lunch for free.
>>
File: booba.jpg (26 KB, 598x574)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>1981912
thighs
>>
>>1982873
Yeah, but it's a boy
>>
File: 69.jpg (7 KB, 275x183)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>1981912

would teach her batoning
>>
File: 1597454458846.jpg (178 KB, 700x851)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
>>1982148
it's nice
>>
File: 1523540645130.jpg (408 KB, 1080x835)
408 KB
408 KB JPG
>>
>>1982819
That picture isn’t the Gulf Coast. One storm and those docks and grass huts would be gone.
>>
>>1982153
this isn't a "fat chick" in the typical sense

more so chubby/tittymonger
>>
>hate social media
>want gf who hates social media
>instantly excluded from 95% of dating market
>>
>>1983016
I was literally part of the beta test of facebook. I wrote to the email that it was obviously just a way to stalk ex gfs. And j abandoned it. My only facebook account linked to an edu email from 15 years ago. And for the last 15 years I have had to explain to retarded women why I think facebook is literally a portall to sin. And now that people are realizing it am I known as a genius? A pioneer? A visionary? No, it is 25 year old whores that is behind it.
>>
>>1977453
Snatch the bitch up and fry her brain with LSD.
>>
how do people meet women nowadays after college?
>>
>>1983037
Church
>>
>>1983057
I tried but I just don't really believe in it and they all just seem to talk about jesus all day
She was cute but I really didn't feel anything towards her, I wish I did
>>
>>1983057
church girls are weird
t. christian
>>
>>1978213
only the huge tits one is likely to be true, and out of proportion saggy tits are repulsive.
>>
>>1982815
>I would have fucking loved the hitler youth
We all do, anon. We all do.
>>
>>1983120
Church girls are weird, but the best choice for dudes looking for marriage-material women after college.

The majority of women you would find on tinder are borderline personality disorder mentally ill messes.

The majority of cool girls who aren't clinically insane are enclaved in their own little friend groups, and you'd have to break into one of those/become part of the friend group to acquire one.

I did that; found a really dope wife who's super sweet, super intelligent, pretty hot, etc...
Just knew a girl with a majority female friend group and started going to their hangouts; now it's my friendgroup too.

American society is super fragmented desu.
The vast majority of men just sit around in their all male friend groups and seethe.
The vast majority of women just sit around in their all female friend groups and seethe.
The bipolar bitches get pregnant from random tinder hookups and the weird controlling girls go to church.

Pick your poison.
>>
>>1983407
How do you break into a friend group?
>>
>>1983407
I would rather die a virgin than hang out with a gaggle of women.
>>
>>1978562
>Go learn to really love yourself first, and then you'll have better relationships with other people
This is something I learned years ago and has always stuck with me. Unfortunately, that’s easier said than done and even trying various things to improve my life, has been a losing battle. Any anons have good experiences with meds or therapy?
>>
>>1983016

> want no fb gf
> not on fb
> I can't get womyn that are on facebook

are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>1984042
I'm complaining that most women r shit
>>
>>1977453
atleast for me, i wouldnt want one
a GF that is omewhat understanding of it wouldnt be bad per se
but, its the same with a job, in my teens i wanted an /out/ job, then i gre older and my jobs got less and less /out/ and i realised that was a good thing

because it is when im /out/ i recharge, seperation from church and state, you feel me?
>>
>>1977525
Just curious, how can you tell?
>>
>>1984257
No. Working outside is great
>>
>>1984257
>Church
>>
>>1978562
>brings up nazi for no reason
Ok mr. noseberg
>>
>>1978399
Sparta was known in the ancient world to have the most beautiful of women and it is because women are required to work out as much as the men. Physical peak tells us at a biological level that it is attractive
>>
>>1984496
maybe you're just a gay
>>
>>1984535
t. landwhale
>>
>>1978399
They're just average, healthy, fit young white women. They look good because that's what you seek. That's what all mentally healthy white men seek.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.