[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/out/ - Outdoors

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

First Frost Edition

Feel free to post tobaccos (no weed allowed), pipes, collections, pics of favorite combos for going /out/, pics of what you're doing with your pipe and any questions you might have.

Want to get into smoking pipes without spending too much cash?
Get a Missouri Meerschaum Legend corncob pipe and a pouch of either Prince Albert, Carter Hall or Half and Half tobacco, available at most drugstores.
What you'll need: pipe, tobacco, lighter or matches, pipe cleaners, and either a regular old nail or a pipe tool (combination tamper, scoop, and small pick).
All of these together should run you less than $20.

Having trouble keeping your pipe lit? Fill it with less tobacco and smoke it slower than you think you need to, lightly tamping as needed when the smoke starts thinning out.
If you're still having trouble, try filling your pipe this way:
https://youtu.be/0XHYPso7TXs

Old thread >>1879366
Come on in and get comfy.
>>
>>1916617
any pipe smokers in australia? need some recommendations for:
- a pipe
- tobacco
- a beginners guide
>>
just ordered a corn cob pony express and a corn cob pride, did I did good, lads?
>>
>>1916790
I've heard tobacco is prohibitively expensive in Australia and it's illegal to grow your own... Good luck I guess.
>>
>>1916890
>and it's illegal to grow your own
gubmint feck off
>>
I'm thinking of getting captain black original....is this a good choice?
>>
>>1916617
That is a short stem for tobacco
>>
>>1917036
Yeah, looks like a weed pipe, LOL
>>
>>1916932
it's not bad, usually pretty wet though
>>
>>1916932

It’s an OK starter tobacco. You’ll find that it has a bit of a chemical type taste if you sit with it too long. A balsa or paper filter can mitigate this if your pipe is made to accept one.

I will say it has an epic room note. The smell reminds ladies of their dad/grandpa and it’s panty-dropper for sure. That’s about the only exceptional thing about it.

If you can check out pipesandcigars, 4noggins or some other online tobacco shop and look at the vanilla aromatics. CAO has Bella Vanilla and Moontrance which might be a way to expand out into vanilla aromatic tobacco if you like it.
>>
that's a fucking weed pipe man.
>>
>>1916932
get yourself some Sir Walter Raleigh for a nice chocolate/nutty flavor. The leftover over smell of captain black in a bowl makes me gag sometimes. for cheap Pipe tobacco, i recommend peterson's Irish dew, SWR, or prince albert.
>>
>>1916617
Smoking Meth innawoods is kino
>>
>>1916932
Pros:
-cheap
-readily available
-great roomnote

Cons:
-wet (hard to deal with for a beginner tobacco)
-smells better than it tastes

I like it, but I see its flaws. Cheap enough to buy a small bag and toss it if you don’t like it.
>>
>>1916932
>>1917157
Check out Lane 1Q, too. Great aromatic that’s good for beginners.
>>
>>1917503
>smells better than it tastes
it's the only tobacco I have (just started pipe smoking about a year ago and only do it once or twice/month), and I'm consistently drawn to smoke a bowl because the tobacco smells so good sitting on my desk. Inevitably I always regret it unless I'm smoking less than half a bowl because the taste goes harsh and my mouth tastes like an ashtray for hours.
>>
>>1917157
CAO makes eileen's dream too, that's one hell of a delicious tobacco and everyone that has ever been around me while smoking it loved the smell
>>
Is ghosting real?
Cause the only time I've ever tasted a ghost was with an aromatic and went away after about two bowels.
>>
>>1917548
there's a ghost that lives in my basement
>>
for any beginners looking for a friendly tobacco to try, and for any fans out there of carter hall, i recommend giving chatham manor a try. it's available in bulk now on smokingpipes. it's a match of carter hall, but with it's own nuances, higher quality burley, and a more natural topping. lovely if that's your thing.

>>1917548
yeah.
got a corncob that never recovered from cult's blood red moon - cherry flavored tobacco is particularly known to ghost. stronger latakia blends ghost too, though the ghost will usually leave on its own. usually...
>>1916836
sounds great, happy smokes

anyone ever filled a tooth hole on a pipe bit? i'm a clencher and it's starting to show...
>>
>>1916617
Of all things to smoke why tobacco? I've wanted to plant wild dagga and such to smoke that, but why of all flavors do you choose the most addicting? Is there some red pill I'm not aware of? Is it really the pesticides that make it dangerous, and paper?
>>
>>1917616
it has hundreds of years of tradition, a wide range of flavors, and also nicotine
>>
File: pipe_stuff.jpg (4.63 MB, 4128x3096)
4.63 MB
4.63 MB JPG
>>1916617
Oh hey, haven't been on /out/ for a while. Didn't know this was a thing. Posting my collection.

Three different bowl sizes for different length smokes. The one on the bottom is my go-to. Just finished this tin of Presbyterian. Pretty spicy, with a beautiful pungent smoke. The blood red moon is very cherry and smells amazing, the taste is nothing special though. Smokes good. The zippo has a pipe lighter insert. And of course I have a czech tool.
>>
>>1917548
Yeahbut I don't personally worry about it, I mostly keep a 'clean' pipe for straight virginias, most other shit I don't mind if there's some blending or overlap of flavors, except for strong lakelands, I've got a meer just for those since while I do enjoy the strong old lady soap flavor I don't necessarily always want it in everything. Also something about the meer and the lakelands just seem like a proper fit for each other.
>>
>>1917534

I actually have a pipe dedicated to it! Love that stuff. It is maximum comfy with a cup of coffee made over the fire while /out/
>>
>no weed allowed
>posts weed pipe
Lmao fucking out retards with their >muh weed and they don’t know the difference
>>
>>1918021
I was thinking the same when I saw the OP. I'll still roll fat doobies for innawoods though, these squares can have their tobacco.
>>
>>1918023
i enjoy both. Good smoking tobacco doesn't taste like pleb cigarettes. I enjoy tasting different types of tobacco but i never found any effects to be enjoyed. There is also more of an art to loading a bowl with tobacco.
>>
>>1918028
Loading a bowl of cannabis is braindead compared to loading and smoking a good bowl of tobacco, 100%
>>
>>1918030
Aside from tobacco being pointless as a drug cannabis has more variety and if well grown tastes very robust. Go from town to town buying tobacco you will largely experience the same selection. But go from town to town trying marijuana you will experience many different strains and therefore a larger variety of terpene profiles to choose from. Plus a lot of companies are isolating terpenes from certain strains and combining them with whichever brand of thc they like.
>>
>>1918052
The "problem" I have with weed is that I am a non-functional smoker, and get very sleepy everytime the high ends, so for me weed is a late evening-night drug, and very circumstancial when /out/, whereas with tobacco I can smoke a pipe and keep doing stuff afterwards.
>>
>>1918066
Fair enough i personally smoke weed as i hike a lot and sometimes i smoke a tobacco, sometimes i don't smoke at all. I used to do concrete and i smoked all the time while i worked. I can dig a trench with a pickaxe while im stoned.

You can get very low in thc herb which i do sometimes. It's sold as cbd bud but i've always found it to be a gimmick. Still, a lot of people i have met swear it helps them with x
>>
>>1917705
Opium has thousands of years of tradition.
>>
>>1918139
good point so does marijuana
>>
>>1917938
it's a fantastic blend, it tends to stick to my beard and i'll be smelling it all day
>>
File: opium.jpg (208 KB, 960x767)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
>>1918139
Tell me this doesn't look cozy as fuck tho
>>
>>1917808
Middle one look like Trump
>>
>>1918257
Make that a hammock in the mountains next to a stream and i'm down
>>
>>1918139
but you are not smoking it for the taste with an instrument designed for it by pipe makers, you dumb cunt
>>
File deleted.
>>1918439
Herbal mixes are what is designed for taste and they don't have to include (((tobacco))). It just made people addicted to work as your brain associates whatever you're doing with smoking it and people would do it while busy as it doesn't sedate.
>>
File: Morphing-Blend.jpg (33 KB, 500x500)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>1918447
>>1918439
*shit image of: "A combination of sacred herbs carefully crafted from premium Wild Dagga Flowers, Motherwort, fresh Damiana tops, Desert Scullcap, Blue Lily flowers, and just enough Private Reserve Maeng da Kratom 25x resin spray. Each herb on its own has been burned in ritual as incense for thousands of years in meditation ceremonies intended to bring about profound states of relaxed awareness and increase one’s sense of well-being. Perfect for deep meditation and relaxation. "

~9 usd an ounce

It's not the industrial revolution anymore.
>>
File: 20201028_140129.jpg (1.1 MB, 1080x1080)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB JPG
Out looking for partridge before work and stopped for a bowl of maple and rum. That stuff is extra tasty on a chilly day
>>
>>1918449
Looks and sounds like some shit i bought while on probation that tasted like sticks and didn't do shit. Kratom is kinda wack i took a lot of it and ended up pouring out my last half kilo.
>>
>>1918449
lmfao
>just enough Kratom 25x resin spray
enjoy your concentrated addictive drug while morally grandstanding about addiction
>>
I wanna try latakia. Where so I start?
>>
>>1918755
>maple and rum
sounds amazing
>>
Contemplating starting, what's a good brand of organic tobacco and a good pipe?
>>
>>1918449
>kratom
enjoy being fat and lazy on the trail, retard
>>
>>1918877
fat and sassy*
>>
>>1918851
my preferred latakia blends are C&D pirate kake, C&D byzantium, peterson nightcap, H&H fusiliers ration, balkan sasieni, peterson standard mixture and seattle pipe club plum pudding
>>
>>1918853
It's delicious. I started smoking it last year after some anons here reccomended it. It's called Sutliff Rum & Maple.
>>
>>1918851
highly recommend Captain Earle : 10 Russians by hermit tobacco or something like that.
>>
File: 1462516181775.jpg (13 KB, 540x489)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>1918877
Tobacco is so fun to eat for bugs that they have to use far too much pesticides to grow the old delicacy, so you end up very addicted to a very poisonous thing and cannot breath enough to get very far on a trail. It's too hard to grow.

>>1918814
Opium isn't all that addictive. It effects the same addiction chemicales that cheeses do. It's mostly, as usual, a mental 'addiction' of the same tier as sex or playing video games or watching tv shows while eating pizza. Everything is 'addciting' mentally. That being said kratom is studies and made famous due to it's ability to end addictions. It removes withdrawal symptoms of various substances you'd be physically addicted to, especially opiates, as it is a partial opioid agonist. Partial meaning getting a lot of this in your system won't be half as bad as real opioids.

Also, the thing is only in part kratom, there's wild dagga that gives a mild thc tier body high in it too.

>>1918776
You're a nigger addicted to hard drugs. It's meant to keep your type from suffering from withdrawal, not replace the fun altogether. If you're addicted to real opioids you won't notice anything except the lack of noticing a withdrawal from the opiate you were on.

Kratom is manly a pain killer, depending on it's strain, that will keep you walking.
>>
>>1919210
Why don’t you go make another thread about ‘muh drugs r gud guise’ instead of shitting up this one?
>>
>>1919351
Why don't you make a coffee thread and shit up 4chan to go with your tobacco normalfaggotry?

The abrahamic being anti-sloth is why things like tobacoo and coffe and tea, non-herbal tea, became a thing. You're out on a trek to relax, not a slave, and 4chan used to be full of mavericks that were anti-bullshit. What I mean to say is, this very thread IS shit, and I merely enriched it. Now it's like a turd with glitter. It's still bad but it's pretty now that I threw confetti on it.

Just look at the confetti. How did that make you angry? Do you love normalshit that much?

You act like I spammed. If you don't like something why feed it?

Shit like coffee and cigs are the most retarded npc bullshit ever. You cannot refute this.
>>
>>1919210
>marijuana is a hard drug
>kratom is good for you even though it
>is seriously addictive
>can cause overdose in rare cases
>harms your liver
>high is like shitty cheap opiates
>now you've replaced your former addiction with a shittier one
congratulations
>if you are addicted to opiates you wont notice withdrawl if you take kratom
what kinda pussy opiates were you taking? lol
>>
>>1919356
>hey everybody, look how much of a rebel I am! I do drugs! I’m so different and interesting and definitely not a pretentious faggot!
Nobody in here is talking about cigarettes. We’re talking about enjoying a pipe while outdoors. If this is to normie for you, then feel free to fuck off to another thread or board.
>>
File: pepe-wonka.jpg (223 KB, 1517x1913)
223 KB
223 KB JPG
>>1918862
I bought a random briar pipe from a local store. Everyone here seems to recommend missouri meerschaum corncob pipes, they also make a cheap hardwood pipe I was thinking of getting. Get a straight pipe, much easier to maintain than curved.
I haven't heard much of organic tobaccos... I'm not into smoking chemicals either, but most people are all like
>heh what did you say about me you pussy lil bitch didn't you know I'm on the seal team and don't care about chemicals what are you VEGAN tobacco is not good for you broooo
But I'm just trying to reduce harm of smoking tobacco, yes organic pesticides are not perfect either, but better than fucking DDT and other insane shit they might be spraying.
If you find something, would love to hear about it. I'm going to ask at my local shop next time I go in.
>>
>>1919588
corncob pipes dont last as long they are inferior quality never met someone in real life who actually smoked one.
>>
>>1916617
Imagine living someplace where you can't chill innawoods with some homegrown weed and puff on a pipe. Nothing beats toking an then puffing away on some tobaccy
>>
>>1919603
Don’t listen to this guy. The point of an MM is that they’re cheap and good enough. When it wears out, throw it out and buy another. They’re no replacement for a fine quality pipe, but we all don’t have the cash to drop on a Dunhill limited edition.
>>
>>1919356
fag
>>
>>1919356
imagine being so insecure you attack the hobbies of others because they don't conform to your own routines

literally npc behavior
>>
File: salty_pepe.gif (650 KB, 800x600)
650 KB
650 KB GIF
>>1919356
You type and think like a rédittfag.
>>
>>1916617
Oh look, another larping thread....
>>
>>1919603
Now you have.
Also, you will probably lose or throw away a MM cob before it ever burns out.

There have been threads where people have tried to smoke a MM cob to death. Last I checked, one thread had some absurd number, like 2800+ bowls in before the guy finally lost his pipe while moving. But for all of that, it was still going strong.
>>
>>1919448
Nicotine has the higher killrate of all drugs and has withdrawal too and so does caffeine. It's the ones with worse withdrawal that hollyjew has overblown to keep people scared of nice things.

It's not a real opiate. It's a partial opioid agonist.

Doesn't harm your liver anymore than nsaids do. Even pizza harms your liver.

Addiction is overall a normalfaggot meme.

If weed wasn't a harder drug than coffee or cigs then coffee and cigs would be the ones sending people to the mental hospital after it triggers their schizophrenia and also shrinking the amygdala if you do it too young as it inhibits it's growth.

>>1919572
>hey look I'm an NPC that thinks that not being an NPC is cringe!
Awful. Just awful.

>>1919631
>>1919770
Such retort. Wow.

>>1919639
The imagine meme is a redditor meme, as is the use of off, yikes, etc. You people ruined 4chan or we'd not have a cig thread all over 4chan. It's not just here, /k/ has cig and booze threads.

Anyway, I know you're a redditor because you miss your safe places. I didn't attack anyone, I asked here: "of all things to smoke why tobacco" then suggested wild dagga.

You people miss your hug boxes SO MUCH that simple questions and or open minded thoughts make you feel THREATENED.

Yet you think I'm the NPC?

Blue pill yourselves harder.

And one of you is facebook frogging me in current year here: >>1919770 thoughtlessly even.

It's the spammers acting sanctimonous, the people that hate my comments, spammers like >>1919784 that parrot "bo back to r e d d i t" when they only come here to be vicious for the sake of it, because other places banned it. They chide for the sake of chiding, cell phone posting all low effort, then leave to go be a normalfag after venting the negativity out of their system.
>>
>>1919897
>reddit spacing
yawn
>>
File: 20200609_112655.jpg (4.65 MB, 4032x3024)
4.65 MB
4.65 MB JPG
>>1919897
Pls become a tripfag so we can filter your morafaggotry.
>>
>>1919897
I never said it was an opiate i said it feels like cheap shit opiates like loratabs. I've tried many strains over years and people who act like it's some kind of healthy replacement for opiates are retarded.
>>
>>1919897
>Addiction is overall a normalfaggot meme.
yeah withdrawls aren't real
>>
File: 1461817033209.jpg (35 KB, 500x375)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>1919899
A redditor meme of the newfags that are trying far too hard to fit in. Old people with bad vision love line breaks especially when they're not phone posters with tiny screens that can't see the whole post when broken into lines.
>>1919907
I kept getting banned for it so you'll just have to suffer.
>>1919962
Nic feels like shit unless you're a normalfag that got peer pressured into addiction at a young age.

It's the most laughable of all drugs, right up there with coffee, of which feels like shit too unless you have it in your deeply set habits. A morning ritual.

>>1919967
They're overblown by hollyjew movies and crusading chirstfaggot.
>>
>>1919907
Also it's not moralfaggotry. I'm calling out normalfags that are chimping out over my going against the grian of an npc's literally toxic and pointless culturally done drug.

If anything cigs and coffee are the moral drugs as they are not banned anywhere whilest the other stuff I suggest often IS banned in certain areas.
>>
we can see why you kept getting banned lol
>>
File: circlejerk trophy.png (343 KB, 1136x700)
343 KB
343 KB PNG
>>1920023
>lol I have no argument XD

Because 4chan npcs get triggered when I think something that isn't circlejerk tier unoriginality?
>>
B.
>>
>>1919897
huge fag
>>
>>1920177
not an argument
>>
>>1919897
>>1919962
>>1920016
>>1920018
>>1920038
With the levels of crippling autism that you’ve put on display in this thread, it’s no wonder you need drugs. You have some sort of delusion that all people who don’t agree with you or that find you annoying are normie npcs. Some self reflection might be in order. Go /out/, smoke a pipe and think about it.
>>
>>1920287
One of those isn't even me retard.

Also, it's normalfag, not normie.

Redditor.
>>
>>1920287
he's a phoneposting autist that's used 5 IP's to carry on an argument he's on the losing side of, just ignore him
>>
>>1920333
Schizophrenia told you this.
>>
File: mental illness.png (61 KB, 1073x370)
61 KB
61 KB PNG
>>1920335
>>
>>1920287
>shills kratom
>no wonder y'all need drugs
Yeah sounds like you're the autist
>>
>>1918755
Sherman’s March?
>>
>>1920373
I’m not the kratom guy. I’m just one of the guys trying to have a comfy thread about pipes and tobacco.

I picked up a tin of Escudo Navy Flake the other day. I’ve heard it’s a good VaPer, comparable to SG St. James Flake. I can’t find SG SJF anywhere. Is Escudo a good ‘substitute’?
>>
File: kings-of-the-hill.jpg (56 KB, 1000x560)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>1920418
Cool, I just picked up some Luxury Bullseye Flake, it's a coin-shaped flake tobacco, first flake for me to try. Will try it tonight.
Make /out/ cozy again, simply stop replying to combatives.
>>
For people who enjoy both straight Virginia tobacco and aromatics, is it a problem to store them near each other?
I recently bought an aromatic blend, and usually smoke straight Virginia or Va blends. I have them in ziploc bags in a cigar box. Will the aromatic scent permeate the rest of my tobacco? It's a strong maple and rum scent.
>>
>>1920510
Ever since I store my tobacco in mason jars, I found that it taste better and don't become dry.
>>
>>1920510
aromatics should probably be stored separately even if they're in plastic bags, the scent will eventually permeate through the bag. i still have a backpack that smells like sutliff pumpkin spice from 3-4 years ago

i suggest the small mason jars, glass really helps preserve flavor and moisture
>>
>>1920510
>>1920514
Mason jars is the way to go. I used to keep my tobacco in bags in my closet, and my clothes started to smell like pipe tobacco. Not bad, but not intended.
>>
>>1920497
>implying he wasn't being combative
>>
>>1920514
>>1920539
I have to chime in as well to say that mason jars are the best way to store tobacco. I open them up once in a while to let them breath.
>>
File: IMG_20201030_214748.jpg (3.79 MB, 4160x3120)
3.79 MB
3.79 MB JPG
>>1920336
>>
>>1920212
No it's a fact
>>
>>1920820
see >>1920212
>>
do you really need more than cobs? they smoke great, yeah they are not that great lookin, but why would anyone buy 400 dollar dunhill pipe and smoke it only once a week?
>>
>>1920576
No no anon free thought is illegal on 4chan unless it's spam/troll/bait. Otherwise everyone won't laugh as it's too serious and then they shadowban you on modern day 4chan. Ironically.
>>
>>1920913
My 50 dollar hardwood pipe has lasted me a decade and seems like it will last me the rest of my life. But by all means if you like corn cob pipes smoke out of em.
>>
>>1920913
I'm not a huge fan of cobs, I prefer briar and meer. Doesn't have to be some $400 Dunhill, you can get perfectly fine new briars for like $50, or with estates who knows. Got a real nice GBD billiard for $35, an absolutely baller Peterson meer for $45, plus a whole assortment of others I've found on ebay or inherited. Pipes also just tend to accumulate. Nobody really means to get like 50 pipes, it just happens. One day you wake up and you're surrounded by pipes. Then you have to buy pounds of tobacco to fill them all with, and different types too so you have a specific pipe for a specific blend because why not? It's just the way it goes.
>>
>>1920913
Some people do, and that’s ok. For Americans, cobs are plentiful, cheap and smoke very well. For others, they’re not, and briars or other pipes like meers are a better option.
For example, in Northern England and the American Pacific Northwest, we’re coming into the time of year when their weather absolutely destroys any organic pipe material. If you want to have an /out/ pipe for these seasons, and you live there, you’ll want a meerschaum pipe.
>>
>>1919897
>nicotine and caffeine are what kills people, not inhalation of toxic byproducts
ok retard
>>
File: sean.png (53 KB, 411x345)
53 KB
53 KB PNG
>>1921322
Bugs love it so much that they have to use a fuckton of pesticides, and I already brought that up. And you're not allowed to make it yourself, so...

>>U'll be fat n lazy baka
them ^ and so I:
>tobacco is so fun to eat for bugs that they have to use le poison

To combat the triggered addict(s).
>>
>>1921322
Also hypertension damages the kidneys, and caffeine doesn't help with that, especially not when people love so much sugar in the nasty shit.
>>
Hey brothers sisters too)
Well, hate to tell y'all this but I need to talk about it :(

Need to get it off my chest.

I drove my 1995 Honda Civic 4 hours to a canyon in Oklahoma. Day trip.

I was smoking a delicious blend in a walnut beauty. And then it happened. I was grabbed from behind and my mouth taped shut...turned out it wasn't tape, it was the Biden bumper sticker from my Honda. Next thing I know my hands are tied with cordage and a barefoot hippie is kicking me all over. Then he said "I am the Lundin of pipe prevention, pipe suckers don't know how to survive. Call my papa Cody, bitch."

I was terfied. Clearly this man was insane. Then it got worse, much worse. He pulled my pants down and proceeded to shove my pipe and tobacco up my rectum. And then like the wind he was gone. By the time I got free of the cordage I had one hell of a buzz from the tobacco absorbing in my anus. I was able to push the pipe out.

I'm one of you, bros. And we need to travel with buddies since we're now being targeted for hate crimes.
>>
what are ya smoking lads?
for me its peterson - wild atlantic
>>
>>1921453
>And you're not allowed to make it yourself, so...
You what now? You can grow and process tobacco all you want, at least in America.
>>
File: rose blunt.jpg (32 KB, 550x290)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>1921689
Then how come amazon doesn't sell the seeds? Do you think walmart does? Do you think random botany vendors online don't scam people?

it is effectively quelled

honestly my point was that I hate npc culture and why are people being such npc's about things? If I were to even smoke tobacco I'd indeed grow it myself as I would weed if I were to ever smoke that to avoid the shit sprayed on it. But I hate that people act like they have to smoke it when there's so many different things that are out there. Why this one? It being addictive is why people die from it and you don't even get intoxicated. Mixing it with something else might make sense so you don't get so hooked on the thickness of it. The way it clings to you is obnoxious. A tiny tiny bit mixed in with other herbs might make sense, but the way people just smoke nothing but x thing when it's... I mean what? I tried it, it didn't do much anything to me. It's a slave npc drug like coffee that makes people too antsy to go back to sleep in mornings. Tea tea too. People like hungering the associations of the smoking episodes and feeling antsy? I felt really off on it. In fact the first time I hit a cigar I nearly passed out, granted this was in middle school and I'd never even had a cig drag before, but I don't get why people like having their brain addled by it. It does not feel good. Why would you do that twice other than the brain having a tolerance to it?

tl;dr: it's gray area for sure
>>
>>1921713
What the fuck is with all this schizoposting on /out/ lately?
>>
File: 1400251731336.jpg (11 KB, 356x297)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>1921735
Define schizoposting Mr. NPC.
>>
just ignore the fucking newfaggot
>passed out from a cigar hit
lmao this nigga be like 12 here fuck off chud
>>
>>1921594
We keep telling you. Latakia blends.
>>
>>1921594
>smoke up ass
he was just trying to save you from drowning
>>
>>1921713
>tl;dr: it's gray area for sure
No, it is not a gray area, seeds are readily available from any number of places and there are no laws or regulations on growing it. It's no more a gray area than growing your own produce, your lack of familiarity notwithstanding.
>>
>>1917616
Cigarettes are addicting, pipes not so much.
Not many people can afford to smoke enough cigars to get addicted.
>>
>>1921838
I'm over 30 and have been using this site most likely longer than you have. The shit is so toxic that it nearly makes a healthy young human pass out. It's not un.

Also, what you did just now was not ignoring me.

>>1922002
This is just silly.

>>1921973
They're not avaiable readily though.
>>
>>1919897
Holy shit get a life
>>
>>1919588
The thing that always disturbed me about tobacco is that the plant is a very potent accumulator of radioactive lead, a component of high-phosphate fertilisers. This is a naturally occurring radioisotope but enriches in tobacco.
If Pb-210 is on your skin it's no problem because the alpha-decay is absorbed by dead skin, no harm done. When you breathe it in smoke, it gets to deep lung tissue that is unprotected and essentially deposits there where it undergoes alpha decay and directly damages your DNA. This is one of the primary reasons tobacco is such a potent cause of lung cancer over something like vaping, or weed, it's the bioaccumulation of Pb-210.
I /really/ enjoy tobacco though, mainly chew. It's really hard to find a tobacco that has not been grown with fertiliser though so I limit my intact quite a bit. The pesticides ironically enough I'm a bit less worried about, although to be honest I know less about their profiles when burned.
>>
>>1922263
Forgot to add sources:
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3136189/
- https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8850254/
- https://www.cdc.gov/nceh/radiation/smoking.htm#:~:text=The%20common%20dangers%20of%20cigarettes,people%20exposed%20to%20secondhand%20smoke.
>>
This might be the best cigar for your buck
>>
I had a pipe collection, some of which where family heirlooms but they all recently got destroyed in a fire, shit sucks but atleast I get the joy of rebuilding the collection

Some other person stole my humidor too when I was in the hospital healing from burns too which is even shittier but eh.
>>
people are just trying to have a smoke in peace fagot
>>
File: toast 4 weed cig.jpg (55 KB, 618x410)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>1922322
Then calm down and stop being vicious over free thought coming your way.

This is like being mad in a food thread when a different food is brought up, or tea in a coffee thread, or a different video game on the same system. It's not like you can forrage this shit randomly with how bugs love it so much as it was always a delicacy. It's not that big of a deal to suggest some other cart gets popped in to your nes, but you're chimping out anyway. In a bear thread I'd bring up kava kava being grown easier than brewing beer as a guy in the woods. Also, beer has to be kept cold.

Do you see?

All you had to do is stop being so offended and I'd have stopped right here: >>1918449
>>
mug bugs muh npc yawn gonna smoke smoke pure virginia for you lads
>>
Gawith's Seasonal Reserve 2020 is near identical to their Seasonal Reserve 2019. In case anyone was considering buying it. Also, Germains is starting to sell tins again in the UK but supplies are intermittent, so stock up while you can.
>>
>>1922349
>virginia cigs
4chan used to be left winger as hell you know.
>>
>>1922444
i'm smoking virginia tobacco you dumb shitter
>>
>>1922452
Only redneck conservative types would do that though. You could smoke Oregon grown herbs and not tobacco to begin with.
>>
>>1922460
and you could smoke my dick instead of shitposting sweaty
also filtered your polcel ass, go back to posting about some racewar chuddy
>>
>>1922460
>redneck
>conservative
You know these are good things, right?
>>
File: fucking ruined.jpg (88 KB, 1214x403)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>1922478
They killed 8 chan and I've lived with redneck types and they're fucking awful. Also they are invaders of a previously liberal as hell site of which 4chan was.

>>1922472
Filtering me is just willful ignorance.
>>
>>1922008
>They're not avaiable readily though.
https://sustainableseedco.com/collections/tobacco
https://www.victoryseeds.com/tobacco.html
https://www.leafonly.com/tobacco-leaf/tobacco-seeds
https://tobaccoseed.company/
https://www.wholeaf.com/wholesale-tobacco/tobacco-seeds/
https://www.newhopeseed.com/tobacco_seeds.html

wow I literally googled 'tobacco seeds' and guess what I found?
>>
>>1922607
How do you know they won't steal your money?
>>
>>1922607
>actually consider it
>check a guide
>find out how long it takes
>>5+ years of curing

I'd rather grow a kratom tree if it's going to take five years. You can grow anything in five years. Wild lettuce takes two, kava kava takes five, etc. May as well make olives at that point.

Clearly this stuff was a delicacy.
>>
>>1922623
I don't know what you read but 5+ years of curing is not necessary. You can cure it in a week with a curing chamber. Aging, sure, you can age it as long as you want, but you don't have to. And it depends on your plans for it, for pipe tobacco some age on the Virginias does improve them, but if you're making cigarettes, who cares? Plus how much do you smoke? If you grow a couple of pounds in a season, how difficult would it be to stow away a pound or two every year? No different than homebrewing, brew enough that you can always leave some back to age, after 5+ years you've now got a pipeline of aged goods ready for consumption.

>>1922618
How do you know any store won't? Tobacco is not some gray market shady underworld trade or whatever you're imagining.
>>
>>1922276
>Not padron 3000 maduro
Not gonna make it
>>
>>1922618
>Pack of 1000 seeds for 10 of bong bucks

Literally will not give a shit unless about 3 of them do it in a row.
>>
>>1922350

Worth getting if you don't have the 2019? What's it like? I'm in the UK well.
>>
>>1918052
>aside from tobacco being pointless as a drug
It is one of the most effective and safe nootropic drugs on earth.
Cannabis tastes like the poop and drops your test levels to near castrate levels.
>>
>>1922793
Also not to mention like the high isn’t really the best trade off for like tobacco where you can still feel engaged with it
>>
>>1918021
>number 42
All 4chan generals are full of cancerous retards.
>>
>>1922276
>not cohiba red dot
shiggy diggy
>>
>>1916890
This.
Mate bought a tin of tobacco for 100 dollarydoos. Tobacs more regulated than growing weed cos its about tax moneys.
Black market chinese ciggies have become commonplace.
>>
It happened again!

I'm one of you guys. Just like you brothers. I love the outdoors and pipe smoking. I enjoy blends..

I was camping, the cooler weather is nice, feels good on the ole nips. Smoking my pipe. When a godamn barefoot hippie with braids jumped me! Long story short he man handled me and shoved my pipe up my rectum. Sumbitch said he was the Lundin whatever the fuck that means.
>>
>>1922793
>>1922804
>he doesn't feel engaged after smoking marijuana
Nothing more pleasant than hiking a dozen miles after smoking a bowl.
>cannabis tastes like poop
If you get it from a shit grower
>>
I don't know if anyone here has spent time in Cambridge, MA, but Leavitt and Peirce have new, cheaper prices for shipping pipe tobacco and accessories. I missed their tobacco, and it's nice to be able to get it again.
I just got some more Cake Box, Navy Flake, and Perique. Smoked a half bowl yesterday of a mix of Cake Box and Perique and boy, have I forgotten how strong Perique is.
I rarely get to smoke when hiking or camping since my girlfriend hates it, but once in a while I get up early to start a cooking fire and she doesn't notice. Good times.
Can anyone recommend a good pipe shop with loose tobacco in Albuquerque?
>>
>>1923368

I don't understand these
>>
File: 1400220777407.gif (15 KB, 750x500)
15 KB
15 KB GIF
>>1923520
He's mocking how afraid the stereotypical redneck conservative type hates the stereotypical hippie left types when in reality a hippie is a pacifists. The reason it's funny to mock it is because one wishes for freedom to smoke drugz and the other wants to defend himself with gunz. Both are equally retarded and very human things to want to have the right to do, and when it comes to being in the woods there's no reason that a hippie would need to be bothered by a hunter type. ONe is in the woods for quiet, the other for quiet too, one is trying to hunt for sport generally due to anger/mommy issues, the other needs it out of necessity due to authority/daddy issues.

I mean really.

not that anon though but the 'alternative smoking' poster
>>
what the fuck is happening in this thread. Also what ya smokin anons? I got a couple undercrown shades from a friend and they've grown on me.
>>
>>1923507
I’ll check it out next time I’m up Boston way. I usually just go to LJ Peretti, which is worth a stop if you’re in Boston.
>>
>>1924070
Orlik Golden sliced and Capstan
>>
>>1924025
That... actually didn't help at all. Thanks anyway guy.

>>1924070

I'm on Thomas Redford Sunday Fantasy
>>
>>1916617
Where do you anons buy your cigars? I want to pick up a box of 10 Dominicans to start, never used tobacco before
>>
>>1923368
>Sumbitch said he was the Lundin whatever the fuck that means.
Based
>>
>>1924843
Go support a local B&M, the guys there can probably point you to good starters better than most of us could.
>>
File: aewe46.png (2.65 MB, 1539x1026)
2.65 MB
2.65 MB PNG
Imagine filling your lungs with thousands of cancerous carcinogens from an addictive substance like tobacco instead of the scientifically, empirically proven healing cannabis
>>
>>1925195
I'm a cannabis fan but you care retarded if you didn't know you aren't meant to inhale when smoking tobacco out of a pipe.
>>
>>1916932
Smells great, tastes like hot air. Also it tongue bites like a motherfucker if you don't know what you're doing.
>>
I'd like to thank the Anon from the previous thread with the SG Best Brown Flake. I tried rubbing it out real good to the point of fluffiness and then let it sit for 20 minutes before packing. This time it was much better and I got through the bowl with just a handful of relights. I think my key to success was rubbing it out way more than I had previously. Seems I was underestimating just how much I should be rubbing the flakes.
>>
Good evening, lads.
>>
File: 20201104_085815.jpg (3.45 MB, 4128x3096)
3.45 MB
3.45 MB JPG
>>
>>1925195
Found the redditor.
>>
>>1925833
Do you find that a tapered bowl like this burns slower?
>>
>>1918776
You definitely feel blue lotus, you've either got to smoke a lot of the flower or get stamens/extracts. Better when mixed with weed
>>
>>1916617
lads i bought a meerschaum and the lady recomended a can of Medal of Valor.

Smoked a couple of pipes and I liked it pretty well. I guess its an English blend style? Only problem was it kept going out and i had to pull on the pipe every few seconds Think i got to gue bite as well.

Not super confident on this shop since the snus they sold me was a year past best by date.
>>
>>1925833
are you the same guy that posted the thread on /ck/?
>>
>>1925195
>Imagine filling your lungs with thousands of cancerous carcinogens from an addictive substance like tobacco
So smoking weed is completely healthy and does not negatively affect your lungs in any capacity? Kill yourself pothead scum, tobacco is the drug of Kings while only peasants and plebs smoke cannabis
>>
>>1927044
>peasants and plebs
those two words mean the same thing
>>
>>1916617
What would be a good first cigarette to try? I’m thinking either Lucky Strike or Camel unfiltered
>>
>>1927642
Try a .22lr, any load you like.
>>
>>1927674
Post pipe
>>
>>1927642
I don't know what is sold where, but I like Export A golds/smooths for my 1-2 smokes a week.
>>
>>1922333
No, it's like getting mad when your thread about, I don't know, frying mushrooms is derailed by some fucking sperg screaming about how baking is the only way to do it, and anyone who doesn't bake mushrooms is a retard, and generally shits up the thread while adding nothing to the discussion.
>>
>>1924070
Esoterica Margate
>>
>smoke a bowl every night before bed
>smoking some nightcap on the porch
>we have 4 free roam cats, all of them hanging out
>possum comes up to chomp on some cat food
>bats chasing some bugs around the lightpoles
>skunk running around the neighborhood, stops by to eat some cat food 4 feet away from me
>tfw i'm a real life disney princess
>>
>>1922333
My god you really are a pretentious faggot.
>>
>>1918948
Just picked it up. Can't wait to smoke it.
>>
>>1917062
L O L xDDDD
>>
>>1928118
>only way to do it
Actually this thread is about people screeching at me that it may ONLY be fried when I bring up the benefits of baking. ONLY fried they say. ONLY tobacco. Nothing else, when OP said 'no weed' and I didn't bring it up, everyone got hyper mad that they were stupid enough to forget to word their 'tobacco only' thread wrong.

You've got shit backwards in other words.

>>1928127
Are you sure that isn't the tobacco smokers of whom have baby delicate feelings?
>>
File: far left.jpg (39 KB, 593x399)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>1928216
*of whom also

have baby delicate feelings.

Things like weed smokers are seen as vagabond types. Smoking was elegant. Obviously the tobacco smoker would be the law abiding and work driven type to be likely more pretentious than some druggie stereotype.

If you see.

They're not used to being insulted in their redneck communities (of which have no place on the originally left winger tier 4chan) so they end up having delicate feelings on the matter of their culture also. I'm not going to spare some anal retentive invader's feelings. Guns, beer, cigs, it's a thing with them, and they make a point to hate weed types if they like guns. Splitting things down the middle like that is mega-retarded. Be that as it may I was 'attacked' before bringing up weed while suggesting other herbs to smoke as it wasn't against the thread's subject. That's how the replublican types are though, combative for the sake of being combative while projecting that everyone is out to get them. Projecting stupidity and bad behavior as being not from them but from others as well. "The weed makes them dumb and lazy but my beer and cigs are kino" and "niggers are violent but my guns are for peace keeping" and "I'm so mad at stoners that show up to work stoned but lemme go outside and hit this cig right quick then come back in smelling like cigs" and etc.
>>
>>1928221
Reddit: the post
>>
Nice morning on the lake smoking a pipe
>>
>>1928263
Based
>>
File: file.png (4.51 MB, 1500x1125)
4.51 MB
4.51 MB PNG
any mugwort bros here?
>>
>>1928255
>he leftie posted! He's from reddit!
No, projection. /r/thedonald castoff.

See >>1922605 image.
>>
>>1928216
>>1928221

>of whom also
Jesus, if you're going to try and sound pretentious at least use the words right.
>>
>>1916617
What kind of pipe did he use?
>>
File: go fuck yourself.png (383 KB, 631x600)
383 KB
383 KB PNG
>>1928885
>>
>>1922713
Sorry for the delay. I probably wouldn't buy it unless you're a fan of their cherry aromatic blend. You'd come pretty close to it by mixing their cherry and vanilla blends at least. This low rating is mostly because I'm comparing to Peterson's 2017 Christmas blend, which is drastically unlike any of their blends and really stood out as a "for Christmas only". At any rate, If it's still in stock I'll be buying K&K's christmas tin around payday. They've been smart enough to slap stickers on an outer sleeve, so you end up with a nice "smoking causes cockrot"-free metal tin you can use for something else.
>>
Finaly comfy pipe weather is here. What should i pick up for the weekend camping trip bros
>>
>>1922269
all the more reason to grow your own then right?
>>
>>1928894
a modified corn cob i guess?
>>
>>1923277
>100 dollarydoos
what the fuck
is it true a pack of smokes is like 40 aussie dollars there?
>>
>>1930084
Depends what size. Pack of 40 can run 60 bucks easy
>>
>>1916617
How are tobacco alternatives? I want something that tastes good but I don't want it to cause too much cancer. Is pic related a good choice if any?
>>
>>1928121
sounds comfy
but isn't it a bit excessive to smoke every evening?
>>
>>1931116
Isn't it going to cause cancer anyway because you are putting smoke in your body?
>>
I finally went to my local tobacconist so i can join this circle jerk of homos. I was recommended a corncob (just in case i didn't like it) and their mild house blend called mardi gras. I've smoked a couple bowls and I've enjoyed it so far but I'm having trouble keeping it lit. Any tips?
>>
>>1931276
I know it will regardless, I just wanted less cancer but still that comfy flavor
>>
>>1928894
MM cob, its on their website I have the exact same one. I hear he liked lane 1-q but I haven't found any sources for it.
>>
Any sites where I can order a nice pipe? the closest Tobacconist is a few cities away. And also sites with a nice selection of Tobacco? I want to get into this hobby since its cold
>>
>>1931282
Learn to huff every once in a while enough to keep it constantly lit. Pay close attention to the tobacco. If it's not dry enough the moisture will certainly make it go bust very quick making the experience frustrating, not to mention excess water accumulating at the bottom of the bowl (which is bad for the wood and makes the flavor taste sour). Simply evenly spread your tobbaco thin on a piece of paper and let it dry for maybe a day or two if that's the case.

It shouldn't be a problem to relight. I smoke one whenever i have some work to do on the computer to keep me focused, but don't worry about it if you have to do it once every 10-15 minutes. Don't even worry about keeping it lit non-stop., the experience is to simply relax.
>>
>>1931282
there is an art to packing a bowl
>>
>>1931332
Thanks. Will try. Also whats the rH im supposed to keep the pouch at? Im currently keeping it in my humidor at about 68%. Is this too high?
>>1931375
That not a tip you simpleton
>>
>>1931282
Is it an aromatic? Sometimes they can be wet/gloopy and make it hard to stay lit.
Make sure you dry the tobacco to the right consistency before you pack your bowl (it shouldn't clump together when you squeeze a pinch between your fingers, but also shouldn't turn into dust)
>>
>>1931313
Where are you?
If you're in the US, smokingpipes, pipesandcigars, 4noggins, and cupajoes are all good.
>>
>>1931427
thanks my nigga
>>
>>1931404
>Also whats the rH im supposed to keep the pouch at? Im currently keeping it in my humidor at about 68%. Is this too high?
Go buy some mason jars and keep your tobacco in there. This is how most people 'cellar' their tobacco. No need for humidors and so on.
>>
>>1931313
If you're in the US there's smokingpipes.com, tobaccopipes.com, pipesandcigars.com, cupojoes.com, and 4noggins.com at least, plus an assortment of other smaller ones.
>>
File: IMG_20201113_011109_273.jpg (2 MB, 3000x3000)
2 MB
2 MB JPG
>>1928140
It's great.
>>
>>1931404
I'm sorry i can't help you create art if i was a simpleton i would ask for advice on an underwater basket weaving image board
>>
Ok pipe anons, why a pipe instead of my cigars. Convince me to make the switch, pipe pill me bros.
>>
>>1931282
Probably packing too much tobacco into your pipe. Every beginner does it
Just fill your pipe loosely with tobacco then light. You won’t win any ling smoking contests, but you also won’t have any problems coming from packing too tight.
If you do it right, you should be able to revive your pipe with your tamper when the smoke starts to thin out.

>>1931488
Much wider array of flavors, much more portable, much more durable for innawoods enjoyment, and far cheaper

A decent cigar runs you $15-20 per stock, which will last you about 1-2 hours.
Decent pipe tobacco will run you $15-20 per 50g tin, which will last you 20-25 hours.
>>
>>1931519
>Much wider array of flavors
You can’t really compare pipe and cigars in the flavor department because pipe tobacco has added flavors, while cigars are nothing but pure tobacco leaf
> A decent cigar runs you $15-20 per stock
Top quality Dominican and Nicaraguans (Montecristo, H. Upmann, Romeo y Julieta, etc.) run at most $12 for the most premium ones, you can get regular ones for like $7 a stick
>>
>>1931519
This is pretty portable and durable. Admittedly more expensive than what you just described. Mostly though I've never seen cigar like flavors in tobacco cans. Like almost any of the perdomo line. Happy to acknowledge that maybe I haven't looked in the right place, open to brand suggestions.
>>
>>1931527
>pipe tobacco has added flavors
That's not true at all.
There are plenty of pure tobacco blends out there, not all pipe blends are aromatic or have a topping.
>>
>>1918052
weed is for losers and trash
>>
>>1931537
It's pretty easy to smoke weed and be successful. Do you not consume alcohol either?
Good marijuana has a much larger terpene profile than tobacco and doesnt require added flavors so in some ways it is superior as far as taste.
>>
>>1931543
>so in some ways it is superior as far as taste.
So you’re arguing skunk tastes superior? Potheads have fallen to new lows
>>
>>1931551
>skunk is the only flavor
lmao.
>>
>>1931543
>It's pretty easy to smoke weed and be successful.
X
>>
smoked some sunset rum today. It's been a while since i've smoked but seems like an oz of tobacco can go pretty quick. How long does an oz last you?
>>
>>1931568
I don't smoke a lot and I usually smoke out of pokers with small bowls, so each session lasts 20-30 mins. 1oz can last me a while.
>>
>>1931282
generally a pipe will go out, its not a big deal, if you notice its about to go out, put you hand over the bowl and do a few gentle puffs, this will heat up the ember again

most likely its an issue with packing or if your tobacco is too moist
>>
To get a really good toke I blow gently on the ember of my pipe before taking a puff.
>>
>>1931404
>>1931436
What this anon said. Jars are good to keep them at just the right moisture, but place it there after you've achieved the right amount. Though if you do need to dry it slightly, careful not to get rid of too much moisture, otherwise the 'bac's gonna burn up real fast like a cig in the pipe and you'll end up with a horrible taste, so the trick is to figure out how much is just right. I simply make a smal clump and press it down gently with my hand. If i see a slight retraction/bounce of the strains then it's alright, so no need to overcomplicate yourself with gadgets.

Figuring out tobacco and pipes is more like a personal skill. It's a fun process you learn in time and if you treat it like a hobby it's going to reward you every time with a cool dry and relaxing smoke.
>>
>>1931527
In mail order catalogs maybe, when you buy in bulk. I was talking full retail in a shop.

If we compare apples to apples the same pipe tobacco in mail order catalogs are $9.

If you like the taste of cigars, good for you. I got bored with every cigar tasting the same. Pipes give me a much wider range of flavors, even from the all-tobacco blends.
>>
>>1931530
>Pretty portable and durable
Meanwhile...
>>
>>1931295
Thanks, I might pick one up just to honor the Commander
>>
>>1931814
Looks as portable as anons cigars...
>>
>>1916617
What is a good torch lighter that I can use for both pipe and cigar smoking?
>>
>>1932042
Also shill me a good pipe tool
>>
>>1932042
>torch lighter for pipe

Might as well straight up inhale methane since you're into it so much.
>>
>>1932055
czech
>>
>>1932055
Anything hardwood. Corncob is shit and wont last long.
>>
>>1932131
Is a soft flame better?
>>
>>1932201
not him but you will torch half the bowl that way. To me the first few hits always taste the best right before i get the bowl rolling.
>>
>>1932201
Not to sound pretentious, but there's no point in smoking a pipe if you treat it like a cig. Use some matches instead and set it a blaze using only the blue zone. This way you'll achieve a cooler smoke from the very first couple of huffs because that area of the match has the lowest temperature.
>>
>>1931814
Meanwhile, this thing that's about the same size as what I shared. Not sure what point you're making.
>>
>>1931812
Midline cigars, perdomo reserve line, $5.50 - $9 each. Full retail in a store.
As to the flavors I guess that makes sense, as someone pointed out pipe tobaccos use flavoring oils.
>>
Nothing beats campfire tobacky before bed, amirite
>>
>>1916617
How long does a full bowl of tobacco usually last compared to cigars?
>>
>>1932434
Depends on the bowl size.
With most full sized briars, a bowl lasts about an hour, same as a cigar does.

>>1932418
Point is it’s actually smaller and gives you about four times the enjoyment for half the money.

>>1932422
You didn’t read what I said about all-tobacco blends, did you? Not all flavoring in pipe tobacco comes from artificial additives.
>>
>>1916617
Are there any websites that don’t ID you? I’m not 21 yet
>>
What is a good online store for getting tobacco in the Netherlands?
>>
>>1917553
Based
>>
I just got raped!

Was outing with pipe. Barefoot hippie runs out of the bush, kicks me in the face, pulls down my britches, smashes my pipe up my asshole!

He said he was the Lundin and sucking pipe dick ain't no way to survive, warn your friends.

Be careful bros. My anus is still sore. I think we should all prelube our holes before going out with pipe.

We're obviously not gonna stop being targeted for hate crimes by the Lundin.
>>
>>1932475
>Point is it’s actually smaller and gives you about four times the enjoyment for half the money.
if anon likes cigars then maybe he wont get more enjoyment out of it. i personally prefer a nice bowl compared to a cigar but to each his own i say.
>>
How do anons keep their tobacco when going for a hike?
I had a couple 1-ounce zips of bulk tobacco, took them hiking, and now the pure virginia bag has mostly crumbled... pretty sure if I load and smoke it, it will burn super fast as a result.
Thinking of putting it in a small empty tin.

>>1918948
Nice, I recently picked up some maple & rum bulk from my B&M. The shopkeeper had a green fedora with pepe pins, and said it was his favorite blend.
Not sure what company makes it but the aroma is wonderful. Only tried one bowl and it didn't smoke the best but I'm still learning.
>>
>>1932942
I have a bag made out of lamb skin. Basically a small black soft leather pouch that you can zip up both sides and one of the sides has a few loops for a few pipes.
>>
Someone answer >>1932778 please
>>
Hey pipe brothers,

I'm trying new blends. Lately been smoking some bugler tobacco for hand rolling cigarettes in my walnut pipe.

Anyway, I find that using 2 fingers and massaging vics vapor rub inside my rectum helps a lot before going out with pipe.

I drive a green Honda Civic, maybe you heard of me. I was a victim on the Lundin. I had to go to the hospital to get my pipe removed from my colon. I have been only sexually assaulted 1 time more since then and the vics vapor rub allowed my rectal cavity to take the pipe being forced in and later pushed out when I regained conscious. I was quite dizzy again because my tobacco was also forced inside my anus.

My advice bros: carry a small pipe and only an amount of tobacco you plan to smoke (too much in the rectum leaves one feeling very ill) and lube with vics.

Oh, it wasn't Lundin this time. It was just some random family camping.

Be careful bros. We are being targeted.
>>
>>1933244
>>1932802
>>1923368
Is this a running joke here or just the same weirdo posting these stories
>>
>>1931116
>>1931276
>>1931293
The reason people die of smoking cigs is due to the amount of pesticides that get put on it over bugs loving it too much AND it being addictive so people smoke it too often. Like a pack or two a day for literal decades. Then there's weed, traditionally grown in a closet, no poison on it thus, and you only smoke like one joint per day, not 20-40 joints like cig smokers with the poison on it.

That and the way tobacco sticks to your mouth it's probably indeed literally just more cancerous something tells me. Weed doesn't stick to you though it travels on air more.
>>
>>1933282
Knowing 4chan both, as it takes a single autistic to force a meme.
>>
>>1933376
Weed tar also clumps up and you cough it up. Tobacco tar not the case.

Either way, heat in your lungs isn't good
>>
>>1933461
>Weed tar also clumps up and you cough it up. Tobacco tar not the case.
Sounds like nonsense gimme some sauce
>>
>>1932055
Czech tool is all you need. They’re like $2
>>
>>1933612
If you really wanna be like that all you need is two hands to smoke out of and that's free.
>>
>>1932026
based
>>
My lower lip/gum area in front and below my bottom front teeth and in the adjacent part of the lip hurt.. Any advice? I smoke all day long
>>
File: 1501515912018.png (58 KB, 726x676)
58 KB
58 KB PNG
>>1934215
"hurt" what do you mean? is it tooth pain or pain in you actual gums, i would tell you to go to the doctor but i fear you are trolling, or American or both
>>
>>1916617
I just found out that every single cigar is likely to contain tobacco beetle eggs and its turned me off from buying them. Does pipe tobacco have this same problem?
>>
>>1934244
do you think other produce does not?
>>
>>1931265
eh, i'm 30 with no romantic prospects and a list of medical issues, they say i'll be lucky to see the other side of 40 so i might as well enjoy the ride and hope i go quick when the end gets here
>>
>>1934215
are you smoking hot? i know chewers have that issue, i would assume it could happen if smoke is reaching that particular area often too
>>
>>1931519
>Just fill your pipe loosely with tobacco then light. You won’t win any ling smoking contests, but you also won’t have any problems coming from packing too tight.
Won’t this lead to bowls going out due to air gap / some blends burning super hot?
>>
>>1934269
Once it's lit if it's too loose just tamp it down a bit until you get a proper draw.
>>
>>1933784
Why you gotta be retarded? Czech tool has reamer, spike, tamper. You don’t need anything else and you’ll be paying many times more for tools that aren’t as well designed or don’t have what you need.
>>
How dry should my baccy be?
I frequently get to the point where my pipe won’t hold a light and the tobacco has formed a sort of sticky plug which takes some effort to scrape out...I’m guessing my tobacco is too wet and I’m tamping it too much or something?
>>
>>1934277
it should be a little spongy when you pinch it and it should fall apart neatly, if it clumps or sticks together it's too wet and needs to sit out for a while before smoking
>>
>>1931467
>create art
I literally figured it out after the 6th bowl. Kys yourself
>>
>>1934313
you should enter a competition
>>
>>1934265
Seems to have been happening since i started using a pipe with a plastic mouthpiece a few days ago
>>
>>1934320
maybe you're smoking too much, maybe try cutting down on the number of times per day
>>
>>1934265
I've had this problem living in dry climates getting cotton mouth a lot. Maybe try some tooth paste or mouthwash for dry mouth.
>>
>>1934712
Biotene is good for this.
>>
Bought my first pipe yesterday. Corncob legend. Tried a house blend called bourbon from my local cigar lounge. It took a little bit to get the hang of it but once I did it was pretty enjoyable.
Gonna finish off the oz at some point but it'll probably just be an occasional hobby.
Thanks lads
>>
>>1935437
>bourbon
got two oz. last night pretty tasty.
>>
>>1916890
>illegal to grow your own
only if you get caught. its not like tobacco needs special growing conditions like weed.
>>
>>1916932
like most OTC tobaccos it tends to get a chemical taste towards the bottom of the bowl unless you're using a small bowl pipe. so don't feel bad about tossing the bowl halfway through - OTCs are cheap after all.
Lane 1-Q is a better version of captain black without so many preservatives and humectants in it. but its pricier.
>>
>>1916617
just got my first pipe but i just smoked at my house, i ve been planing on going somewhere to smoke it were should be the best places? also the tobbaco i use is the only one they had at the shop "the irishman", is it a good brand? it smoked just fine,
>>
>>1917532
not all aromatics are like that, but most of the cheap ones are. the better ones taste like they smell, all the way through the bowl.
>>1917616
the tobacco itself isn't exactly a healthy thing, but pipes don't tend to be addictive so there's no compulsion to smoke multiple bowls a day, and because you don't inhale the smoke they tend to not be as bad for your health anyway. and yeah they dont seem to have as many additives as cigarette tobacco (which have anaesthetics added so you don't gag on the smoke, and accelerators to help them burn without going out).
>>
>>1935763
>Chemical taste never the bottom of the bowl
never experienced this what material are you smoking out of? Are you sure that isn't just the charred taste from bottom of the bowl?
>>
>but pipes don't tend to be addictive so there's no compulsion to smoke
tobacco contains nicotine which is addictive though maybe you consume less through smoking out of a pipe. Still technically an addictive substance like caffeine but doesn't mean it's ganna ruin your life or anything. Unless of course you get gum disease which seems to be rare but maybe that's because most people don't smoke tobacco out of pipes anymore generally speaking.
>>
>>1919351
https://archived.moe/out/thread/1934620/#1934656

That was deleted, though it's not mine.

Really makes you think.
>>
>>1935764
>the irishman
It's probably a house blend; those are specific to your store (although they're usually renamed blends from Sutliff) so we really have no idea. What does it taste like?

>>1935802
Aro blends can taste like this if they're very fake.
>>
>>1935825
I bet if someone made an outdoor still thread it would stay up. It's just site culture probably
>dude weed bad
>alcohol good
luckily i love tobacco so i can enjoy a smoking thread
>>
>>1935834
The site's original culture was left winger tier but then we were invaded by /r/thedonald, of whom will just current_usa_ethics.exe everyone to death via the right winger perspective. So they mass reported. it's ironic as right wingers in the usa have no public land, but with how the usa works mostly only shitty ex- military types that are rights and or redneck conservative zealot types like going outside. This presents a problem for the neet infested non-political abnormalfaggots like myself as we want to disappear into the woods if not forever as often as possible and the only reason we'd not be might just be that we live in a red winger area with no federally protected lands.

So why are there a bunch of people here that are right wingers pretending that they live in the woods? They only hunt in the woods then come back is why, and it's generally on their own land or a friend's land.

Anyway 4chan is moderated by reddditors and invaded by /r/thedonald right wingers on top of the sjw moderation and then to add to that you have this particular board that would be a honey pot for redneck cheap beer drinking types. It's part of their cultulre to think guns are cute and cheap beer is nostaligic because their daddy's smelled like that, and cigs, and the daddy was only brave and powerful due to the truck and gun(s), you'll see people fawning over big trucks too, but blah blah blah the site needs more boards and non-redditor mods to keep people from trolling non-stop but the mods generally are only here because they wanted to bully people red dit would want to but don't allow themselves to bully, hence their arrival. They came here to fuck shit up over the place being known to be non-political.

Rednecks have the same ill temperament as niggers and redditors love censorship to force everyone to act the same so they can have safe places.

Eventually when zeronet or similar takes off this place will miss the 'non-rights'.

/meander
>>
File: Denali.jpg (3.08 MB, 4032x3024)
3.08 MB
3.08 MB JPG
>>1935845
Don't delude yourself, it was retarded here before those r*dditscums invaded.

What is your guys favorite cheap blend from 4noggins ?
>>
>>1923277
i couldn't believe but one quick search turned this up for a 50g pouch
https://www.tobaccoblends.com.au/shop/tobacco/ryo-tobacco/champion-legendary-ruby/
comes out to like $80USD wtf last time i went it was like $35AUD
>>
>>1920775
>tabasco
you did it, you confirmed that you are the biggest vinegar hot sauced faggot ever.
>>
>>1920923
can you send a pic of it? i want something that will last me a long time.
>>
>>1935853
I like Trout Stream even though I'm not a huge fan of aros.
>>
I think we can stop saying "faggot" . It makes some of us uncomfortable. I have been into pipe smoking since I was 15. I am a 28 year old straight man. I don't like seeing my fellow pipe connoisseurs speaking this way when someone many of us have been victims of anal rape. I've been sodimized against my will with my own pipe three times. I am not gay! Stop saying faggot right now. We don't talk like this to each other while some lunatics are stalking us and sexually assaulting us in the wilderness. This is a serious issue and imo a call to cease all homophobic remarks. I hope none of you find out how it feels to have a complete nutcase with braids and bare feet ambush them in the woods and violate their anus with a pipe. How are we gonna stop Mr Lundin and his growing number of followers who are trying to destroy us? I for one refuse to give up and opt to lubricate my anus before outing with pipe to soften the rape. I will not be stopped!
>>
>>1935853
It wasn't as normalfaggoty anywhere online the farther you go back, and there was less censoring against the abnormalfags on top of things.

>>1935931
kys you're not funny
>>
>>1935934
Don't tell me to kys. I will ky. Take your life away, son. You think I'm weak? Bitch I survived 3 rapes. I truly hope Lundin gets you next. Then come back and apologize
>>
File: 20200216_132429.jpg (4.36 MB, 4032x3024)
4.36 MB
4.36 MB JPG
>>1935934
Phonefag and socialmediafag destroyed the internet. At least, this place is still a little bit more lute than the rest.
>>
>>1935803
>maybe you consume less through smoking out of a pipe
I think its more that you don't get the instant nicotine hit like you do with a cigarette. smoking a pipe gets you a gradual drip-dose of nicotine more like a patch. Whatever the reason, for the most part the only pipe smokers you'll find who are addicted to nicotine seem to be ones who got their addiction from cigarettes, the pipe came later. those that never smoked cigarettes can and do drop pipe smoking for weeks or months at a time without withdrawal symptoms, e.g. during seasons when the weather makes it unpleasant to smoke outside.
>>
>>1918257
englishmen from left to right
>"haha chang...karate chop"
>"I do say jenson we should make this a tuesday thing"
>jenson geeked the fuck out
>>
I thought it was troll

The Lundin assualts is not forced meme. I was attacked too. In Utah, Garden of the Gods. Apparently Cody Lundin is on the road filming a whole season of a new show. I almost reasoned with him and he told me part of his motive, I'll qoute nearly perfect vabtim i believe, "sucking on a pipe is no way to survive, kook! You're in my filming location with a fuckin fire hazard. You're comprising my life! Fuck you!" After that o was already on the ground. I have 9 years bjj. I was able to escape before he pushed my shit in with my pipe. I lost the pipe escaping. He did shove my tobacco inside me. I was very sick from it. We need to use the buddy system and carry bear mace. I have hardcore formal bjj training, so any of you is easy prey. I disagree with the guys about pre lubing their bussy. Bear mace buddy system is better.
>>
How long did it take you anons to develop your palate? Right now I find it hard to discern between different tobaccos taste wise. I tried some Capstan flake, Escudo, and Orlik Golden Sliced, and they all tasted roughly the same.
>>
So this is the cretins online hangout? Huh, you asswipes don't learn. Sucking a stupid pipe dick is NO way to survive. I sent warning. See the signs, man. STAY THE FUCK OUT OF NATURE WITH YOUR PIPES

Sincerely,
The Lundin
>>
>>1937002
He looks like a genetic throwback.
>>
>>1936960
>they all tasted roughly the same
that's because they actually are all roughly the same.

Try some MacBaren Navy Flake, Balkan Sobranie/Sasieni, Bengal Slices (either one), Dunhill/Peterson Nightcap, Davidoff English Mixture, or McConnell's Oriental to get a better idea of the range of flavors available.
>>
>>1936960
tobacco really isn't full of a variety of terpenes which is why a lot of tobacco has flavor added.
>>
>>1936960
>a straight Virginia and two Va/Pers tasted roughly the same
That's to be expected, Anon. You have tried Virginia tobacco which often has a light grass/hay taste, or a sweet plum taste if aged. There was also a bit perique in there which is often a bit spicy. Now you might want to try a blend with latakia which basically tastes like a peated camp fire. Or a blend with some cavendished tobacco which usually adds lots of sweetness. Or a burley dominant blend which will be kinda nutty. This guy >>1937251 has a few decent suggestions. Use tobaccoreviews to see the content, characteristics and ratings of a blend. I think Balkan blends are usually pretty interesting. Good luck.
>>
Pipebros, do pipes absolutely need to be made out of briar, or could I try making one out of well seasoned mesquite? Mesquite is pretty hard and dense, right?
>>
>>1935845
>The site's original culture was left winger tier but then we were invaded by /r/thedonald
Sounds like you missed what happened with /new/ and /pol/
>>
>>1936960
You should probably try to smoke slower as well. Don't let your pipe get too hot and don't let it give you tongue bite. Drink some water while you smoke. It can be compared to sipping liquor. If you're just starting out and take a large gulp you will pretty much only taste the alcohol and none of the nuances. If you take a tiny sip you'll be able to taste more straight away.

>>1937523
Briar is the gold standard for a reason, but other woods can be used. Both pear and cherry wood pipes are pretty popular, for instance. Some types of wood are straight up dangerous to smoke out of though, so do your research. There are toxicity databases where you can find out.
>>
>>1937523
I do not recommend mesquite. I got the Lundin treatment with a mesquite pipe. Hurt like hell. And he knew it was mesquite and lectured me about how prized that wood is where he's from and a waste to use for a pipe.. Pre lube your anus boy, it's the best way to handle a Lundin.
>>
>>1937624
Neat. I'm considering experimenting because mesquite is everywhere where I live and seems intuitively like it should do everything briar does, so I could could practice before I blow a bunch of money on seasoned briar.
>>
File: 1605383021168.jpg (311 KB, 1114x1326)
311 KB
311 KB JPG
>>1937639
What the fuck is this meme
>>
>>1937639
Thanks for the tip brother. It's not just Cody. Many others are copying him now. We all should pre lubricate our rectums when outing with pipe. I use IcyHot.
>>
>>1922793
They both taste like shit unless you have the neural connections of an addict, they both smell like complete shit unless you're accustomed to the smell because you're an addict or you grew up with an addict, and they both have unpleasant effects unless you're inclined to continue torturing yourself until you start liking them.
Tobaccofags and weedfags are like Israelis and Palestinians lmao.
>>
>>1937650
Why don't you go to a thread for something you're interested in instead of complaining about something you dislike?
>>
>>1937002
Scythians toked golden bongs. That queer couldn't hold a Scythian woman's jockstrap.
>>
>>1937652
I like weed but I can recognize that weed users are faggots and tobacco users are just reskins of weed users.
It's funny to me to see them go at it, both saying shit like
>"your plant matter tastes like shit and kills you, my plant matter tastes good and heals me of all my ailments"
>>
>>1935831
it tasted uh smoky? it was my first time pipe smoking so i cant really tell, diferent then a ciggar tho a bit stronger, the taste stayed in my mouth for a while,its supposed to be just unflavoured tobaco so idk it did smoked nice tho i liked it
>>
>>1937703
Might be an English blend then.
>>
NEW THREAD UP

>>1939008

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.