[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/out/ - Outdoors

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: download.jpg (12 KB, 235x215)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
Anyone else noticing that these art hoe witch people are muscling in on loving nature? Just because I enjoy the woods doesn't mean I'm in touch with tree spirits wicca cucks gtfo
>>
... I drink yerba mate.
>>
>>1799781
been going on for some time now man, luckily they stick to smaller national parks with parking and paved paths, doing light hiking. You're not going to see them whilst going deep out
>>
>>1799788
Me too, but I'm an actual argie so it's ok
>>
>>1799851
this
>>
>>1799788
me too
>>
>>1799781
lmao
>>
>>1799781
>art hoe witch people
literally my sister, it's like they make these people from templates
>>
File: IMG_7704.jpg (143 KB, 1034x722)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
>>1799781
The PNW is full of them, especially around the I-5 college towns like Bellingham or Corvallis. Can't tell you how many of them I've seen posing braless. Their love of nature is usually superficial, they're "branching" into nature because it's a good way for them to set themselves apart on social media. I've met and camped with countless of them, most of them don't appreciate nature for any other reason but the fact it offers good scenery for instagram photography and gives them a good topic to humblebrag over.

These people drive to a scenic parking lot, take pictures, and then act like they've "adventured". They're the same as any other lowland tourist, except even more superficial.
>>
>>1799781
This is very similar to the uneducated, superstitious troglodytes who spam bigfoot and missing 411 threads here
I wonder if "art hoe witch people" have bigfoot rape fantasies like /x/tards do
>>
>>1800048
>it's like they make these people from templates
That’s how high school and college work.
>>
>>1800049
Tell me about it. I live in the country but I do my shopping in Eugene, and the whole fucking town is terrible. So many of these art girl fucks walking around in weird ass clothes and saying how much they love nature, but they go on a hike and all they do is act like five miles is a huge fucking undertaking and they stack fucking cairns every twenty minutes. And they never get off their goddamned phones!
>>
File: bbw4.gif (2.74 MB, 640x640)
2.74 MB
2.74 MB GIF
>>1799781
My gf is into that witch life shit. But she also is big into guns and hunting, so i dont know how to gauge it all. Something about a militant hippie gets my almonds activated.
>>
>>1800120
Tfw no men who stare at goats gf
>>
>>1799781
>>1799851 is correct but let them enjoy the outdoors if they enjoy it. It's nice that they can benefit from nature as well, even if their interests don't align with your own.
>>
File: Oper8or.jpg (238 KB, 829x1024)
238 KB
238 KB JPG
>>1800120
Tacticool Casters are a great aesthetic. I play tabletop RPGs and would do stuff like use spells intended to boobytrap books to instead improvise breaching charges for locked doors in the absence of a lockpicker.
>>
>>1800201
based
>>
>>1799788
Why would you do that, mate?
>>
>>1799856
You guys are the only people better at fucking up ideal conditions than Americans.
>>
>>1800295
Not that anon, but I tried it a few times after Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker made it a meme.
>>
File: 1591033311391.jpg (5 KB, 188x190)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>1800119
Eugene is fucking terrible, there's no good hiking for hours

even the "hidden spots" nearby are just short trails or paved lots
>>
>>1799781
GenX wiccan chicks were drinking yerba mate and loving nature before you were born, kiddo
>>
>>1800541
Ew
Now they have pancake tits
>>
File: 20200509_154632.jpg (2.61 MB, 4032x3024)
2.61 MB
2.61 MB JPG
>>1800049
Must be the crowd you run with and an anecdotal experience. I run in social circles with these kinds of peoples and they have their own reasons for wanting to experience or bond with nature. Having a straightedge materialist worldview doesn't entitle you to have dibs on nature, homies. Spiritualist types will undoubtedly have a more wholesome enjoyment of their times outdoors than most /out/ shitposters and alot of them also go deeper out and find them selves in a jungle in South America doing dmt with a shaman. Whilst I enjoy working on my bushcraft skills with my ex marine buddy, its also nice to hang with folks who just want peace. Everyone's looking for an experience and unless they are littering or damaging to their surrounding nature you shouldn't have a bug in your ass about them being there.
>>
Get you a hippy travel gf to suck your dik in your tent after a nice warm campfire meal.
>>
>>1801547
This
>>
>>1801545
simp
but also ur correct
>>
>>1801545
You're a complete faggot and I'm gonna pop your girls orgasm cherry
>>
>>1800048
>it's like they make these people from templates
same goes for incel rightoid trumptard 4channers TBQH
>>
>>1801561
Not with that entitled misogynist materialist worldview you won't, you boring loathsome coomer
>>
>>1799781
Sure, if you want to day-hike around an easily marked and found trail, they'll be all over the place, just like normal Americans and asian tourists. They pay NP usage fees, unlike my navy welfare ass, so that's fine. They aren't a problem once you go a few miles off the trail anyway.

I was fucking one of them who lived in Joshua Tree for a while. All of her hippie friends were pretty cool, real respect-nature types. They'd pick up some trash when we went hiking, get me to take pics of them for their shitty instagrams, nbd. I had to carry one of them back to our cars one day after she rolled her ankle climbing rocks in Uggs. Thankfully she was like 110lbs and smoking hot.
>>
I think it's hard to be interested in nature and NOT develop some sort of pseudo-spiritual connection to it.
>>
>>1799781
Im a practising pagan and fucking hate these pretentious types. Their all "Oh no, you must be nice and peaceful and do nothing bad", "Do no harm to others", "Let my wishes be granted so long as they dont do anything bad for anyone else". Bitch, do you even know the gods you worship? The Lady of the Hunt, Lord of the Wilds, The Queen of war? These fucking onions-enriched hippies stack rocks like its something spiritual, but they never offer meat and mead and I have never once seen one of them raise a skull onto an altar or worship in a sacred site. And they sure as hell dont hunt and have no intention of offering a blood sacrifice to the gods.
Pretentious shits, all they do is act arty farty and use "muh paganism wicca" as another outlet for their hard lefty politics.
>>
File: 1575933026015.jpg (44 KB, 640x786)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>1800201
Well put
>>
>>1800210
>i play tabletop rpg's
you're a witch
>>
>>1801545
You sound like such a massive faggot
>>
>>1802329
Let me guess, you watch varg don't you?
>>
>>1799788
Same. I had to switch from coffee to yerbe mate tea in the morning due to digestion issues. After a while you appreciate it and soon you'll no longer addicted to coffee. I used to drink black coffee religiously when I was 17-19 and that pretty much fucked my gut for a while.

Also tea is more convenient if you're /out/
>>
>>1803004
black coffee fucks up your gut??

fuck. Explains the IBS i thought it was just energy drinks that fucked that up

Sauce me some good yerba mate
>>
>>1800541
>>1801545
These guys are right and you fags can't handle it because you're gatekeeping autists who dehumanize others.
>>
>>1799856
Ours.
>>
File: chinstroke.jpg (232 KB, 979x832)
232 KB
232 KB JPG
>>1802329
It's almost like they're....larping
>>
>>1799856
Que asco
>>
File: 1427576752864.jpg (22 KB, 200x229)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>1799788
>tfw drank yerba mate before that canned garbage game out
>>
>>1802329
i thought i was the only scary pagan here.
I dont know your beliefs but as long as you didnt fall for the jewish lie, you are like a brother to me.
>>
>>1802329
>practising pagan "hates pretentious types"
>is pretentious type
shut the fuck up, poser
>>
>>1801583
>right
>trump
Pick one. Your memeworthy comprehension of politics and philosophy suck
>>
>>1802329
Ur bait worked, surprisingly
>>
That bus left the depot a long time ago. “Alternative spirituality” sent millions of hippies into the woods before any of you were born. Books like Jack Kerouac’s The Dharma Bums were a big factor in the modern backpacking/wilderness camping movement. Before that it was fudds, Boy Scouts and a handful of weirdos all whacking away with hatchets at anything in sight. There are worse people you could be sharing /out/ with.
>>
>>1802118
This. What else are you getting from it that distinguishes it from the cold pavement vibe of urban environs?
>>
>>1800049
>Can't tell you how many of them I've seen posing braless.
I, for one, welcome this trend. Now we’ll just need to meme low-rise pants with thongs back into existence and all my 90steenage dreams are fulfilled!
>>
>>1802329
pagan is anything not defined under current mainstream religions. When you ask "do they even know the gods they worship?" You don't know the gods they worship so the ones you listed are wholly irrelevant as are the practices related to them. You are being pretentious and presumptuous.
>>
>>1803908
didn't witches actually congregate in the woods historically seeing as most of North America was not deforrested?
>>
File: Zhth2kb.jpg (188 KB, 1000x879)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
>>1803784
It actually used to be a lot more common amongst the millennials and GenXers that used to inhabit this site back in the day. The strong influx of Christianity on 4chan coincided with 2016/election tourists.

t. Actual oldfag
>>
>>1802329
>noooooo! Stop liking the things that I like! You don't like them as much as me! If you normals start liking it then how will I be edgy?!
>>
>>1799781
I went to a college which is basically the epicenter of arthoe woodsies. Whole campus was in a nature preserve and we were always surrounded by trees.
They're not bad people, just horrible at doing anything outside. It's kind of cute actually.
I was always a trad clean cut "boy scout" type so I ended up always leading and teaching arthoes how to navigate maps and walk outside.
When they aren't taking pics for instagram they're usually panting deeply from the "intense" hike. Never gonna make it on their own but I guess getting out is better than nothing.
Oh and they like to fuck outdoors so that's a plus.
>>
File: based.jpg (85 KB, 863x1059)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>1803999
checked
>>
>>1803938

we’ll never know what happened to nevada-chan. that makes me sad.
>>
>>1803934
>didn't witches actually congregate in the woods historically seeing as most of North America was not deforrested?
Yes, whether or not you think witches are “real”. It’s funny to think that the whole Salem thing was set off by the same kinds of edgy LARPing young women out in the woods that we’re discussing here, but they were taken seriously in a culture that feared the primeval forest, native attacks and the devil.
>>
>>1803938
Reminds me of how styxhexenhammer666 used to talk about 4chan and the occult, then he sold out and became a MAGA-politic guy once he realized that's how he could make money. Once in a while he talks about supporting pro-choice and legalizing drugs and the Christian zoomers downvote his stuff down to Hell and calls him a cuck. I still prefer his occult stuff.
>>
File: 1588465124108.png (1.02 MB, 1080x1077)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
>>1803999
Something cute and wholesome about the idea of a steady, reliable young man leading a bunch of enthusiastic but deluded young women around the woods, always trying to teach them how to be real hikers but never quite succeeding.

Well, dicking them down in the bushes isn't as wholesome, but we'll edit that out for the Lifetime movie.
>>
>>1803127
Yeah black coffee can do that once you drink it a shit ton. I'm still figuring out what the best yerba mate is, but Rosemonte has some regular tea bags if you want a decent bet.

I don't recommend the canned stuff like in op's pic.
>>
>>1804592
The canned stuff is basically just energy drink for hippie vegans. Has just as much sugar and guarine and all that unnatural shit

Drinking Yerba I gotta recommend Taragui and make it Terere style or in a French Press.
I recently drink it in the gourd thing but that's only because an Argentine I know gave it to me so I don't feel like too much of a faggot
>>
>>1804427
I remember him blatantly shilling his videos. He's a clueless fuckwad and you should hang yourself for watching him
>>
Lol, my sister probably thinks that im a kind of druid just because I know the name of a lot of plants, some constellations, and I talk about the teachings of Ce Acatl Topitzin Quetzalcoatl.
And yes, she is into wicca and yoga shit.
>>
>>1804435
I lust after these types so hard. But I also hate leaving my apartment for any reason other than to go /out/ alone.
>>
>>1804622
This is my personal conflict.
I've installed and uninstalled dating apps almost weekly for the past year.
Like I can't be fucked to talk to these girls and even when I find an arthoe it's too much effort to get her to go outside innawoods instead of to some shitty bourgeois bar in the city.
It's not fair
>>
>>1804644
Same here. Dealing with this rn. Most women I match with, I get bored talking to them. Why can't I just have a qt art hoe gf that's perfect and does what I want without asking? Is that really so much to ask for?
>>
>>1804622
Well anon. Maybe you should get rid of your autism then.
>>
>>1799781
>he can't communicate with the tree spirits
lol k
>>
File: 1587097324843.jpg (337 KB, 1920x817)
337 KB
337 KB JPG
>>1800210
Good choice
>>
File: 1470938517967.jpg (277 KB, 870x790)
277 KB
277 KB JPG
>>1803999
>Witnessed
Should have cum inside them then left them deep in the woods.
>>
>>1801583
I was gonna say the same thing lol
>>
>>1799788
Me too mate.
>>
>>1799781
It's okay OP, they'll never go anywhere hard
>>
>>1803999
>refers to self as clean-cut and trad
>casual sex with arthoes
You gotta pick one and only one.
>>
>>1801545
WOW LOOK AT THAT WALL OF TEXT...

STILL
T
I
L
L

VOTING
O
T
I
N
G

TRUMP
R
U
M
P

The fuck sort of ego-trip are you on hippie artfag?

Fuck you're 'give peace a chance' with some art hoe prostithots chlymidiafying my pristine water supply with their Wiccan infused vaginal discharge. The only thing these bitches want to connect to in nature is WiFi and don't pretend you don't know what the fuck we're talking about you milktoast cum chugging emo t-shirt wearing co-dependant weak chinned artful.

Go get pozzed in South America with the other 'holier than thou' Spiritual fags. I hope you get raped by a jaguar that eats your face while you're high on ayahuasca you Coachella listening sack of squirrel shit.

Also bullshit on you having ANY friends much less a *former* Marine, because if you'd actually had one he'd make goddamn sure you understood there's no such thing as an 'ex-Marine' you scurrilous, panty sniffing, attention seeking impotent dickless wonder. You are the personality equivalent of a botched gender reassignment surgery and I hope you aren't allowed within 300' of a school or daycare.
>>
>>1803999
Evergreen?
>>
>>1802329
You're not a practicing pagan. You're just an asshole in a bathrobe stumbling around the woods cursing the sun because of the hangover.

>Bitch, do you even know the gods you worship

Damn straight I do. HAIL GARY BUSEY, GOD AMONGST MEN

>The Lady of the Hunt,
Ellen?
> Lord of the Wilds,
Gene?
>The Queer of War
Donald Rumsfeld?

You larping fucking faggot

>has problem with onion-enriched hippies stacking rocks, unironically talks about offering meat and mead to a skull.
KYS and offer a blood sacrifice to Gary Busey or you're a poser. Do it faggot or you're a lying sack of shit.

You are the thing you hate.
>>
>>1806340
wow your so funny xd
>>
>>1806344
>344▶
omg le epic pownige
also look at your spacing nigger kill your self
>>
>>1806340
wow look at that wall of text
>>
>>1800049
>graduated from WWU

This image is so spot on its hilarious.

Most people there are fine, just a little impressionable and misguided. The militant leftists there are abundant completely insufferable, though. I thought they only existed on the internet but Bham is packed with antifa morons. You can spot them from a mile away and avoid easily
>>
>>1800210
that's pretty dope
>>
>>1800054
i have bigfoot fantasies but not rape ones
>>
Hi Josh, how u doing
>>
>>1804622
oh yeah theyre great in bed, but insufferable in every other situation.
>>
>>1806205
Этo
>>
This board has turned into a steaming pile of shit, basically unmoderated rebbit.
>>
>>1803190
If we have learned anything from comics and video games it's that you need to gatekeep.
>>
>>1800120
My gf is same sorta deal, really loves paganism
>>
>>1801545
>and alot of them also go deeper out and find them selves in a jungle in South America doing dmt with a shaman.
Yeah I know some those and they're just as full of shit as the rest. In fact, a lot of them manage to do it by thotting around and trying desperately to avoid actual responsibility. I like tripping a lot, but I don't pretend that's my personality, or that I'm one with the dirt so I can post of about it on IG. Maybe I would if it meant I got free drugs and vacations from my "friends", but the fact or the matter is 1 out 10 of those chics is actually legit.
>>
File: mate.jpg (135 KB, 1200x1600)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
how do you take your mate /out/?
>>
>>1808071
>shitty normalfag morals
>thinks he's trad because he speaks russian
Checks out.
>>
>>1808094
So old fudds and hippies should gatekeep incels like you out? Because they did it first.
>>
>>1803127
Different stimulants make different people have to shit sometimes. I can't drink coffee if I actually have simething to do, I'll chew loose leaf tobaccy instead. My buddy cannot chew without having to shit, so he drinks coffee.
>>
File: 1591738313111.jpg (78 KB, 500x300)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>1800120
>filename
>>
>>1806205
Fallen trad: His physical needs and yearning for companionship led him to compromising his morals, maybe in the faint false hope of turning one into a decent partner. He may not live in a functional society or have any place in the world, but at least he knows where he can go to get his dick sucked on some rocky overlook. And maybe that's enough to numb it down another few days.
>>
>>1803999
>I went to a college which is basically the epicenter of arthoe woodsies
Bullshit; you just went to a generic art fag college.
>>
>>1810363
Well thats depressing.
>>
>>1810550
We aren't all going to make it, not intact at least.
Sometimes the half-thing is better than nothing.
>>
>>1800119
lmao so much meth in Creswell. Is it really true that the Salmon in the Willamette have been found with needles in them?
>>
File: 0a1.jpg (75 KB, 643x820)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>1806340
>>
>>1800049
>Can't tell you how many of them I've seen posing braless
link to relevant instagrams pls
>>
>>1810363
These types have stopped their degeneration in physical but not in spiritual
>>
>>1799781
i know a girl who literally looks exactly like this
>>
>>1802329
True belief in Paganism is not possible in our current world. You are a larper.
>>
>>1804657
It literally is. This will be the struggle of your life. It is for all of us.
>>
>>1811750
Why? Because knowledge of pagan beliefs from 500 years ago has been lost? All religions have to start somewhere and change over time. Modern pagans claiming to be in alignment with the ancient ways are a bit of a LARP though they can let what is known about those old religions influence the creation of neo-paganism.
>>
>>1800048
They base themselves on that template, thus perpetuating it
>>
>>1799781
they "love nature" because they associate it with veganism and climate change. but they don't actually understand what "nature" is. Nature doesn't love you back. Nature is death and life and indifference. if you think you're a treehugger or pagan wiccan whore but you can't even identify trees or plants then you should kill yourself.
>>
>>1800048
I play D&D with a girl just like that. Everything is black with skulls. Her art sucks, too, because she's not artistic she just wants to seem artistic.
>>
>>1801545
>Whilst
found the fucking reddit faggot. you sound exactly like the person you're defending. fake, phony, and full of shit. no, they don't do dmt with shaman in south america, you dipshit. go fuck yourself you absolute softie
>>
>>1800049
>go to WWU
very accurate anon
>>
>>1811750
nigger hang yourself
>>
>>1812350
this,i went to school with the "i love nature so much"but could not tell the difference from a oak and a mesquite tree,she didn't even know what type of tree acorns came from.none of these retards know nothing about nature but want to larp as nature lovers on instagram
>>
>>1812360
>ound the fucking reddit faggo
nigger having a vocabulary is not reddit ,read a book
>>
>>1801545
>the crowd you run with
>I run in social circles
Imagine "running with/in" crowds/social circles.
>>
>>1808954
Amargo, with burrito and cedron or menta and peperina, sometimes i put ginger in the water for a happy stomach, boludo
>>
>>1812570
that's nice, I put coffee and cascarilla on it. Try it with cardamom or lemon peels too, very tasty
>>
>>1806340
Fucking based
>>
>>1808954
My great grandfather brought one of these back from his South American colonizing adventures and it sat on the shelf growing up. My mom told me it was some kind of drug pipe thing and not to touch it. Then I move to Commieville and see all these gay coders drinking out of the things lol
>>
>>1813223
so its just a fucking drnking bowl?
>>
>>1810363
Fuck, I've lived that life myself. Never seen it described so succinctly.
>>
>>1799781
>in touch with tree spirits
Those kinds of people aren't in touch with anything, they're completely disconnected from reality. They do it to be part of the scene, just like every other subculture pretends to be "x" thing.
>>
>>1815889
some has things to ruin realty
>>
>>1815910
there was boi or lady from caves around 40k years along
>>
>>1815811
If lonliness can turn you into a bad person, were you ever a good person to begin with?
>>
>>1800054
>bigfoot rape fantasies
I like a scary story like the next guy but do people seriously want to get raped by the man himself?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.