[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/out/ - Outdoors

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 110 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: EZ0IfjeU0AMysLg.jpg (144 KB, 1200x900)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
New season airs today my negroes, breakdown for newfriends:

>10 contestants
>10 items of their choice
>100 days in the arctic
>Winner gets 1 million burgerbucks

Kino is back on the menu
>>
>>>/tv/
>>
File: 1483875691925.png (396 KB, 574x413)
396 KB
396 KB PNG
>>1792118
fuck off faggot we have a thread every season and any /tv/ threads would get drowned out by how fast the board is

>nooo you can't bump off my sixth knife and gear thread for an /out/ centric tv show
>>
eurofag here, don't know if this is popular in america but this is the first time I heard about this show, definitly seems worth my time, I'll look into it, thanks OP.
>>
>>1792130
This.
>>1792114
Really, 100 days?
>>
>>1792118
Suck a dick. Alone is /ourshow/
>>
>>1792114
Where can the episodes be watched (pirated) for this new season, as well for the older seasons?
>>
Can someone give me a rundown of what this show is like?
>>
>>1792966
>bunch of bushcraft enthusiast sort of niggers apply to contest to win a large sum of money
>have to survive with nothing but 10 items in generally harsh locations (PNW rainforest, patagonia, mongolia, alaskan arctic)
>they get taught to record everything themselves, no camera crews just one person alone
>they normally all start starving because fish run out when it gets too cold and minor trapping = rabbit starvation from no fat
>only one guy has killed a large animal, a moose, in 6 seasons
>fattest nibba wins

we watch them break down mentally and physically until they crack and the last guy gets the cash stack
>>
https://www.ettvdl.com/torrent/928580/alone-s07e01-1080p-web-h264-trump-eztv

episode 1 my boys
>>
>>1792147
it's pretty good especially way better than the usual stuff history churns out these day since it's seemingly real
>>
Why hasn’t anyone just started eating like.... bugs.
Like I mean bug and rootsoup can’t be hard and a day of foraging gets you a good handful.

Turn on guys I think they’re all just justpussys
>>
File: 1548628186486.png (81 KB, 713x809)
81 KB
81 KB PNG
>another contestant that cries when she traps small cute animals
>>
>>1792130
Dude we need 500 gear threads active at any given time. I can’t believe you bumped ‘Is this tent better than tent X?’ With 20 replies from autists arguing about wool content and calling people who use pads a pussy
>>
it flashed on the screen quickly so I'm not sure if I saw what I think I saw
but when the guy was getting extracted his fire stick was in his coat pocket, right?

did he lied or was he just retarded and didn't check his coat
>>
>>1793187
>I want to show that women are just as emotionally strong as men
>>
>>1793502
I think that was just a knife but idk. i remember the shot you are referring to tho and i thought the same thing. poor fucker only got to use his boat bathtub once
>>
>>1793168
>>1793168
you got your wish on ep1. my man spent 20mins eating ants for 25cals to look gritty. probably burned more looking for them
>>
>>1794315
I feel like he was too cocky just by the fact he found a boat and decided to make it a bath tub and not repurpose it for something actually useful in the early game

make yourself a hot tub when you finish making your camp my dude
>>
>>1794355
true. he was probably so hyped up about it he sparked the fire under the boat and tossed the ferro rod. second time someone got out for losing that... must be such a bummer
>>
Differing from >>1792858

Is there anywhere to stream these seasons legit-like? Prime, Hulu, Netflix...? History app even?
>>
I wish they wouldnt focus so much on the dumbfucks that quit in the first week.
>>
>>1793502
Looks like a 2 way radio antenna. They have to clean up so they probably just gave it to him when they showed up as a way to communicate if they went walking around.
>>
I watched season 6 after seeing Jordan Jonas on the JRE. Are the other seasons worth watching? Since Jordan is the only guy to actually kill a large animal in 6 seasons, it seems like all the other seasons are just starvation contests.
>>
>>1794952
All the other seasons are worth watch, just for different reasons. Also, if you are looking at a survival situation you are far more likely to be eating limpits, fish and mushrooms than a moose..
>>
so how much of the stuff they scavenge is planted there by the producers? like to be able to find perfectly good shovels and fishing line and shit just laying around
>>
>>1793123
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!
You're crass enough to shoot a snot out of your nose on camera and then cry like a little cunt when you kill a rabbit for food?
YOU'RE WEAK!
Why don't you have any children you old useless fat pig?
>>
>>1795391
I can't stop thinking about it I was so disgusted by her behavior, and I hate that it made it into the show
I want her to lose so badly
>>
>>1795233
I find it suspicious that they all end up finding cans/barrels/containers..
>>
>>1795456
There is trash everywhere. everywhere. Fuck Ive found rusted out cars a few days into the woods.
>>
where can a Euro watch it?
>>
>>1795484
dude found a rust free seasoned frying pan washed up on the shore

I'm not sure what sequence of events could possibly allow that to happen organically
>>
>>1795485
It's all over torrent sites
>>
>>1792114
Fucking recap the episode with some douchebag for 10 minutes at the end. Ruining my cozy show.
>>
>>1794375
Funniest moment in recent memory
>>
>>1795456
The world is fucked
>>
I watch S01E01 and S07E01. Does anyone have a Seasons 1-6 downloaded? If so, can you make a torrent?

Some of the complete season torrents are either missing or dead. Many of the individual episodes torrents are also missing or dead. The quality is also all over the place. Most torrents that aren't dead are HDTV with the occasional 720p episode that I can actually download.
>>
>>1793944
>chops thumb off while talking about being a strong role model for daughters
>>1795760
Oh Alone has always had the producers help out and give people food on the side, how do you explain the fat chick (and tranny) not losing weight and the person that bashed a bear cub's head in
>>
>>1797102
proof? Looks like everyone loses significant amount of weight.
>>
>>1797102
That fat tranny dude who left because of anger issues? I think he just had lots of fat stores. Wasn’t there for that long.
>>
>>1795764
but that´s illegal!
>>
>>1797102
I would like some evidence. I'm not unwilling to accept it as truth but I don't see the point.
>>
>>1794952
Every season apart from the one where they're in pairs, entire season was a write-off
>>
>>1797097
I have all the seasons I can up them for you when I get home (am /out/ now so like 3 days)
>>
File: proxy-image (19).jpg (11 KB, 225x225)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>1797774
Thank you fren.
>>
When is the next episode?
>>
>>1799270
Tonight in 43 minutes or so.. I think
>>1794377
Hulu has it.
>>
>>1795764
I cannot find a single torrent for it, maybe I'm stupid but could you share where you found it?
>>
>>1799754
I found it on rarbg
don't forget to pick the TV Shows option
>>
>rock shelter

Based
>>
>>1793019
>only one guy has killed a large animal, a moose, in 6 seasons
I don't know anything about the woods, but I know about that guy. Why was he the only one who killed a moose? Don't other people have bows and axes like he did, too? Are moose just very rare to spot? Or is it hard to kill a moose with a bow? It seemed to go down pretty quickly when he shot it.
>>
S07E02 is out.

S07E01 (1080p): https://www.limetorrents.info/Alone-S07E01-1080p-WEB-h264-TRUMP[eztv-io]-torrent-14840339.html
S07E01 (720p): https://www.limetorrents.info/alone-s07e01-720p-web-h264-trump[eztv-io]-torrent-14839966.html

S07E02 (1080p): https://www.limetorrents.info/alone-s07e02-1080p-web-h264-trump[eztv-io]-torrent-14880459.html
S07E02 (720p): https://www.limetorrents.info/alone-s07e02-720p-web-h264-trump[eztv-io]-torrent-14880456.html
>>
>>1800258
I honestly don't know much about hunting moose but seeing the sixth season, I'd imagine it would be very difficult to actively go after such big game in majority of the contestants locations, the contestants have to lug around a brick of camera equipment, and the guy who ended up killing a moose was very prepared for it having missed a moose before (only grabbed one arrow and missed the shot) and had a really unique location where he could see the tracks in the mud, he also set up cans to notify him, etc. Also while the minority population of the contestants, the women on that season were fucking terrible, if they were crying over rabbits and even squirrels I can't imagine them going after big game in any circumstance.
>>
>>1800515
>the women were crying over rabbits and squirrels
Top lol, thank you for the explanation anon.
>>
Damn, Season 7 has the best cast so far. The previous seasons was full of idiots.
>>
File: 1537949698180.png (181 KB, 409x409)
181 KB
181 KB PNG
https://mega.nz/folder/NAAXzCTK#nmF_mz1qHsFFaaNa9szmHg

For the anon that asked for all the previous seasons here you go

it went over 50 gigs mega limit so I had to cut season 4 which sucked ass anyway because it was couples and I didn't download all the eps of it

shit took me all day uploading on my poorfag internet so you better be fucking grateful nigger
>>
>>1800895
Not that guy, but thank you. Could you upload the episodes of Season 7 as well? I don't like to torrent stuff that just came out...
>>
>>1801016
Just use a VPN nigger.

Torrents here: >>1800407
>>
This 90 Day Fiancé shit at the end of the episodes this season is gay and mordernTVpilled. This season aside from that looks to be pretty good.
>>
>>1792858
https://www3.watchserieshd.tv/series/alone-season-7
>>
>>1800772
Agreed, general question to you and anyone else who's watching Season 7, who do you have your bets on? I know it's early but my bets on Mark.
>>
File: Alone Season 7 Cast.png (181 KB, 480x252)
181 KB
181 KB PNG
Season 7 finally feels a bit more refined - the Canadian Arctic circle really is the goldilocks zone of locations - not impossibly hard, like Patagonia in Season 3, or Mongolia in Season 5 but just the right mix of extreme harsh conditions, but sufficient wildlife so that it's not just a starvation game like it always was on Vancouver Island.

My only question is - what happens if multiple people make it to 100 days? Will there be multiple winners?

I believe this is genuinely one of, if not THE best survival shows ever made. It's crazy more people don't know about it. Unlike the garbage, fake "extreme survival" shows of the early 2000s, ex. Bear Grylls. It doesn't get much better than "Alone."
>>
>>1801482
I couldn't find any ~official~ answer to that question but my guess is that they would split the money between the winners. Honestly I think it's more likely that NO ONE gets to a hundred days than multiple, lol.
>>
>>1801482
I'm glad I saw this thread forgot about this show, the concept is so good and simple. I'm surprised it hasn't become more popular, combines the competitiveness of a tournament with the instinctual appeal of surviving and killing shit.
>>
>>1801482
>Patagonia
>impossibly hard
u wut, m8? The winner of the Patagonia season still has the record for the longest time for any Alone season.
>>
File: 5d6ecefece152.image.jpg (79 KB, 1200x675)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>1801493
Absolutely, it's top notch because it's such a pure experience. It's filmed by the participants, who get basic camera handling experience and gear. The only outside interference is fresh camera battery drops and periodic medical checks in the much later stages.

My money is on the Marine Recon guy, Mark, to win. Seems to be extremely disciplined, and many other contestants who made it to the final days or won were ex-military guys. They seem to know how to handle the mental game better. Unfortunately the other Marine, Correy, had to drop out 12 or so days in because of a bad knee injury that was becoming infected.

Also, Alone is neat because there's a ton of extra footage and background info on YouTube to supplement the show:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4tkcbxgC4s
Pictured is the winner of Season 6 (Same location) who made it 77 days. He's from my hometown.

>>1801519 Damn, I almost forgot about the Patagonia season. It was one of the best too
>>
>>1800895
thanks friend
>>
>>1801342
Yeah recapping every episode at the end with some douchebag is retarded
>>
>>1801533
was pretty clear Jordan was going to win that, he arguably got a bit lucky with the moose and even barring a couple of mistakes he showed a steady competence that probably came from his actually having experience in Siberia
guy was digging into a massive cooked pike when they showed up to tell him he won
>>
I've only watched the first 2 seasons so far, it's a good show. I think it would be neat for them to try a tropical location. Get some dengue up in there
>>
>>1802435
I think that's exactly the problem
it's relatively easy to find food in tropical locations assuming you know what you're doing so then elimination just comes from getting sick or killed by local wildlife
>>
>I have to boil my water man... You just TURN ON YOUR FUCKING TAP IN YOUR FUCKING HOUSE.... you don't know!!!
This guy was maximum cringe. At first I thought it was just the military dudes but they all seemed to be gay. So don't camp with military people or the gays.
>>
>>1802872
Who does this????
>>
>>1802873
Soldiers can be pretty shameless my dude, literally nothing gay about it unless you wanna put it in his pooper
>>
>>1802873
He's showing the fluid buildup in the back of his leg due to the infected torn meniscus in his knee. How else would he show that? Who gives a shit?
>>
File: grot.jpg (49 KB, 911x941)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
Keilyn you grotty bitch
>>
What the fuck is up with the second episode? Why do they have these three randoms chilling in the woods for a month?
>>
>>1803801
What are you talking about? There's 10 contestants total on the show. Each episode picks 3-4 of them and follows what they're up to in their surviving journey. Later on in the season as more people are eliminated, there will be less people to focus on and individuals will get more screentime.
>>
>>1803844
Sorry the link I clicked played an episode of a different show
>>
So who's going to win? So far both my picks ended up leaving early because of bullshit, but I think the foreign dude has a good shot.
>>
File: creep.jpg (230 KB, 1257x1006)
230 KB
230 KB JPG
>>1803570
ellie too, but still qt
>>
>>1803897
Amos has the best story brown guy escaping capitalism to come to commifornia to teach the locals the danger of working to preserve your own culture and what it means to be human and indigenous so they probably choose him to win
>>
>>1800199
Pity the poor junior crew member that has to restore the site after the guy leaves.
>>
>>1803933
But Keilyn is trying to prove that women can win, surely she is the most inspiring.
>>
File: alone hatchet slip.webm (2.72 MB, 852x480)
2.72 MB
2.72 MB WEBM
>>1804246
Every single woman that goes on the show says the same thing. "I want to prove that a woman can do it too!" And not single one has won the show yet. In fact, a lot of the most boneheaded mistakes on the show have been women, like video related
>>
File: 1.1.jpg (18 KB, 300x300)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>1804250
>>
>>1804250
Wuman can!
>>
>>1804250
fucksake
>>
>>1804250
do women really
>>
>>1804250
Carleigh was in a tie in her season. Then the medics showed up and said her BMI was to low and made her quit. Then they go to the guys camp, eventual winner, and his BMI was to low so they made him quit. They said he had a higher BMI than her so that's why he won but her complaint was woman tend to have lower BMI's and the outcome may have been different if they went to the winners camp first.
>>
>>1792114
The main problem with the show is that the producers pick the areas where the people go and if your area has no source of food you are shit out of luck and you are not allowed to leave your designated starving zone.

In most seasons it just boils down to who has the most fat reserves and highest tolerance for hunger. The season where one guy got a moose was quite an exception.
>>
>>1804485
This is why the Slave Lake location at the rim of the Arctic Circle has been the best location: There's much more food to be found.

Vancouver Island was a starving game. This new location, there's much more "game" to be found, which makes it more interesting.
>>
>>1803897
It’s going to be the Chad Roland.
>he lives in very similar territory
>used to the climate, wildlife, etc
>has a massive felling axe instead of all the meme bushcraft axes
>is a hunting guide
>comfy stone cabin
>>
How is this /out/ when s2e1 quotes
Christine Supertramp?
>>
>>1804559
Did you really binge the whole of season 1 because of this thread?
>>
>>1804563
I actually skipped season one and started at s2e1
>Blackmon I’m legit sees bear poop ,quits. With tears
>270lb woMAN(?) I could eat all this shellfish but produces say I can’t :((((
>everyone brings dogs shit tarp to make dog shit shelters.
What the fuck is this show? I’m going to watch another episode

The quote is from s2e2 not s2e1
>>
>>1804580
I've only seen a few seasons but if I remember that's the one with the most embarrassing failures in the cast
Look forward to >>1804250
>>
>>1804580
Everyone is given 2 tarps. They do not have to bring their own but some has.
>>
>>1802873
Proving marines are in fact part of the navy
>>
>>1804580
I just started S1 last night and it's the same thing.
>Sees a bear, quits
>one of the other contestants hows, he hears it from a few miles away, is afraid of being wolf snacks and quits
>literally forgets where he put his firestarter and quits

what even are these people. give me jim baird
>>
>>1804815
He literally burnt his fire starter. Compared with other seasons where the guy continues on with friction fires the whole time
>>
>>1804836
That's S2, Joe Robingthenet put his firestarter on the ground and it got washed away by the tide.
>>
>>1792114
S7E2 was great but the first was full of shitheads especially the guy who didn't bring a bow. Stonehouse and the Oregon guy are my favorite.
>>
>>1794992
>if you are looking at a survival situation you are far more likely to be eating limpits, fish and mushrooms than a moose..
I'm on season 2 and already getting bored because living next to the sea is easy mode. I rather see these faggots dropped off in the cascades.
>>
File: 1526792447274.gif (2.19 MB, 420x300)
2.19 MB
2.19 MB GIF
>nigger goes on Alone
>sees bear shit
>"I gotta tap out yo"
>>
File: shitty alone meme.jpg (63 KB, 546x457)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>1805474
Like I said, Vancouver Island is less interesting as a location than the other ones.

Patagonia, Mongolia, and The Arctic Circle (Where they are now in Season 7) are 100x more interesting.

Also, really glad I can discuss the show here instead of r/alonetv . Fucking redditors
>>
>>1800258
>is it hard to kill a moose with a bow
yes
>>
>>1805485
*if you're a bitch
>>
>>1805502
I would bet my life savings that you have never killed a moose with a bow and arrows
>>
>>1800258
Mooses are terrifyingly resistant and they wouldn't hesitate to run you over.
Don't know how your guy managed to kill it with a bow.
>>
>>1805478
"I ain't gonna tap out for nuffin homie promised my friend and my hood that"
"Aw shiet is that signs of a bear"

To be fair you're kinda fucked because the producers choose the spot where you live and you can't leave that area.

>>1805502
Motherfucker got incredible lucky
>>
>>1805485
>>1805522
Remember, it's only the 'rules' that stop you living off large game more easily, because if it's life or death you could very easily fatally wound (meat grinder arrow heads) the larger game and then just follow the blood trail to the bled-out corpse. But they aren't going to let you do that nor is it needed on a show about 'surviving' for entertainment and prize money.
>>
>I think I found a way to purify water by pouring it through this moss. now I don't have to boil it!
>complains his stomach is bothering him
>>
>>1800515
I think it’s unfair to go after these bitches for crying over dead squirrels. They still eat those fuckers and it’s basically guaranteed that any of those women is more capable than 99.9% of anybody on this board.
>>
>>1805778
Please be joking.
If I recall correctly there was bushcraft symposium that had Les Stroud as a speaker. He talked about Alone at some point, commenting he didn't like the competitive aspect and that he felt the people they let on the show weren't of a high caliber. He was taking questions from the audience and it turns out a woman there who won a season, or came close to winning, said something to the tune of "w-were not all stupid". Pretty funny.
Between contestants bailing on the first week, losing firesteels, injuring themselves (girl axing her hand, specifically) doesn't really inspire me to watch the show. I do enjoy reading about though
>>
You can share video streams on cytube if someone starts a channel
>>
>>1805787
Sadly not. It was Brant McGee in S1. His reason for leaving was "consuming salt water" after filtering all his water through some moss in some smoothbrain strat.
>>
>>1805786
LOL, is this bait? Or are you just retarded? I'm not "going after them", I made the comparison that if they're losing sleep over killing a fucking squirrel that theres no way in hell they would be ballsy enough to go after any big game.
>it’s basically guaranteed that any of those women is more capable than 99.9% of anybody on this board.
I'm sure, that's obviously why a female has never won a season of Alone, you sure showed me Anon!
>>
I'm so glad snot rocket didn't get that moose. I want her trashy self gone
>>
>>1792114
>woman on Alone
>starts crying
Every Single TIme
>>
Watched most of season 3. Pretty goofy show. It doesn't give each contestant a lot of show time. Doesn't show them doing much at all either. None of them seem super competent either.
The woman losing at the end was comical. Just choosing the winner.
>>
>>1806615
I skip every female section because of this.
>>
>Alone
>Season 4 has them in groups of 2
Is this some kind of joke?
>>
>>1807045
I kinda thought it was good/funny.
>Guy/girl sitting in camp making shelter and has food waiting for other person to appear
>they see someone coming "YES!!! THEY MADE IT!!"
>"hey, your not my partner, you're the resque guys???"
>"Your partner tapped out. Gather your shit you're done"
>"huh???"
I guarantee they still don't talk to each other.
>>
>>1807049
Yeah the couples season of Alone was BRUTAL, lmao.
>>
>>1805522
Jordan was the best shot out of all the contestants.
He only managed to kill the moose by landing a lung shot (bubbly blood), and then letting the moose bleed out alone instead of attempting to go in for a second shot to finish it off quickly or humanely.
If the moose got startled it would have likely bolted off to some other lucky contestants zone.
>>
>>
>>1807041
but don't you want to see them prove that women are just as strong as men!
>>
>>1801342
>>1801750
Thanks for blogging, fags
>>
>>1803521
20 years ago I dislocated my knee, had two major surgeries to place the ACL & PCL, repair the medial collateral ligament and meniscus and have 6 screws/pins in there. It has been swelling up every since. 2 years after last surgery doc told me I needed knee replacement, but suggested I wait as I was young and would likely have to have a second later. Never got one. I couple years ago I took a bad fall on my knee, X-rays showed my knee bones just grinding with no apparent meniscus. Again, told me I need a knee replacement. Still more swelling. Better in the mornings but swells with activity. I take falls or pinch me knee on a regular bases, that "little bump" this fag has is nothing. Complete pussy.
>>
>>1803933
Thanks for bringing on politics you cunt rag.
>>
>>1804250
Jesus Fucking Christ? Who did that, what is her name? I want to know because I want to curse her out loud.
>>
>>1804250
>>1807638
I found this. LOL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_41mG-Mops
>>
>>1807634
>I'm so tough
>if you are concerned about anything that isn't life-threatening you are a big pussy, unlike me
>tough guys only worry about serious stuff, like flesh eating bacteria and broken limbs
Ok boomer.
>>
>>1805502
ask anyone from alaska what they fear most, its moose. Not bears
>>
>>1807656
>>Ok boomer.
>he thinks he's cool
hahahaha, BWAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>1807722
Are you ok, anon?
>>
>>1807722
>>1807634
God you are pathetic, trying to impress people on how incapable you are of taking care of your body.
>>
>>1793019
>>1800258
should be noted that even after he took down the moose he found he couldn't actually live off it as it did not contain enough fat.
this was exacerbated by the other wildlife in the area stealing his moose meat, especially the most precious fatty parts.

>>1800515
>women on that season were terrible
didn't a women come second?
and another 4th?
and didn't one guy go home crying about killing his friend, a squirrel?
didn't that one women make a scarf out of all the dead rabbits and want to murder a fox that stole her rabbit?
i don't recall them crying over killing a rabbit or squirrel, more just being happy they had food for the day

i think you're projecting.

that said the one dumb bitch he sliced her hand, then stabbed herself with an arrow and got bit by the squirrel, jesus christ (but still outlasted 5-6 men)
>>
>>1808192
>and got bit by the squirrel
Series hilight right there.
>>
>>1808256
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
>>
>>1808192
>>
>>1807621
Still sucks cunt fungus
>>
>>1808192
Why do you type like a teenage girl?
>didn't a women come second?
Yea, with nothing impressive to show for it. If this was a show about how long a person could starve themself, then obviously a woman would place high.
>and another 4th?
She also quite literally starved herself.
>and didn't one guy go home crying about killing his friend, a squirrel?
Ok? What's your point here bud? I never said that the men weren't faggots either, just ALL of the women on that season were histrionic and a MINORITY of the men were.
>didn't that one women make a scarf out of all the dead rabbits and want to murder a fox that stole her rabbit?
LOL, oh no!! She made a SCARF out of RABBIT? What a badass!! I take it all back! Is this impressive to you? Didn't that same cunt make a stuffed animal out of a rabbit? Why didn't you mention that? What does this have anything to do with my original point? The fact that she made a scarf doesn't make the women on that season any less pathetic. Also her THINKING about murdering a fox doesn't mean anything.
>i don't recall them crying over killing a rabbit or squirrel, more just being happy they had food for the day
Man I don't care enough to rewatch shit just to respond to you, but it didn't annoy you at all that they cried after every kill? I remember the bitch that got bit sobbing because she made the poor squirrel suffer by being a bad shot. But alright.
>i think you're projecting.
How dare I have an opinion on 3 people from a television show, this must mean I'm a misogynist. Shut the fuck up e.e. cummings.
>that said the one dumb bitch he sliced her hand, then stabbed herself with an arrow and got bit by the squirrel, jesus christ (but still outlasted 5-6 men)
And did nothing remotely impressive or anything to warrant the view that they have the capacity to kill big game.
>>
>>1808853
btfo, based, redpilled etc.
>>
>>1793019
>fattest nibba wins
That is exactly what happens in season 3 with Fowler
>>
>>1808181
>how incapable you are of taking care of your body
You care about my body, anon? That's sweet.
>>
>>1808589
So does your dad.
>>
>>1807634
I guess they shouldve put you on the show
>>
>>1808935
The girl who gained 40 pounds and then hurt herself and dropped out right away was funny as hell.
>>
>>1808192
cry more roastie
>>
>>1810379
Fuck no, I don't like to be in the woods at night. Scared. Also, during the day, too many bugs.
>>
>>1807049
lol the fuckin brother combo that one tapped to a light ankle sprain after like 4 miles. That guysa turbo puss
>>
>>1810760
Didn't the other bro go on season 5 and tapped out because he ate tree bark and became constipated? Comical.
>>
File: proxy-image (41).jpg (41 KB, 620x672)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
Watching Season 3 right now. That hippie chick was doing better than everyone else other than Fowler and talked about using the money to buy land and start a family. She had 3 infected spider bites and dealt with it when some othet pussy tapped out for a minor cut. She was eating well when most of the other participants were starving. Then she just fucking taps out "because I want to feel complete and leave on my turns, money is over rated" and other hippie trippy bullshit. Bitch, you had a decent shot of winning that half a million.
>>
>>1810879
we have a saying in jiujitsu, it's called going out with pride
its when someone is emotionally defeated and wants to quit during the match so they give up an arm or something and pretend they got caught

ah man you caught me

no, you gave up like a bitch and tried to hide that's what happened
>>
File: 1589048588312.png (166 KB, 800x800)
166 KB
166 KB PNG
>>1804250
what the fuck, why even?
>>
>>1805810
>"This uhh here moss is said to have iodine inside it, so I'm gonna pour this iffy water through it and drink it"
>Medical crew arrives, "Show us where you get your water"
>Takes them to a puddle with a dead, rotting fish not 10 steps away
>"Yeah you're leaving due to medical reasons"

>>1808331
Stuck on S2 right now, is this a guy or a girl they look too ugly that I can't tell and it looks like they have a beard.
>>
>>1811461
Just wait. Some dude who drinks salt water in season 2 starts hallucinating "Native American symbols" and deteriorates to the brink of insanity. Then he's MedEvaced, of course.
>>
Anyone got a source for all the seasons? I'm just getting into it, but my streaming service is missing random episodes
>>
>>1810879
I remember watching that season and browsing through threads here about the show. One anon was actually watching the bts stuff from the season and apparently the hippie chick was complaining about food. Plus she was visibly gaunt looking by her final episode on the show. imo she left because of starvation, same as everyone else, but the producers wanted her to come up with something more palatable and "different" from the most common reason for leaving.

She was pretty based though and I remember her being hot, 10/10 waifu.
>>
>>1811461
>is this a guy or a girl
It's a girl
>>
File: knife cut.webm (2.89 MB, 740x416)
2.89 MB
2.89 MB WEBM
>>
>>1792114
Hopefully no retards like the guy in season 5 that tried to eat nothing but bark and fucked himself up.
>>
Which season is the best to watch for someone who hasn't given the show a shot before?
>>
>>1808256
Based warrior spirit squirrel. Won't back down without a fight.
>>
>>1813054
They tend to get better each Season. Season 6 was the best and Season 7 so far is good. I'd start at Season 1 if I were you. It's a nice show, you'll probably wind up watching it all anyways.
>>
File: 1588222388663.jpg (41 KB, 600x589)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>1811628
>>
>>1813279
Squirrel Chan takes down another this week.
>>
>>1813054
Trust me, you'll want to start at Season 1. It sets up the show very well.
Also, the winner from Season 1 ends up narrating a lot of the other seasons.
>>
>>1813657
>narrating
>show with no narrator
>>
>>1792130
based
>>
So this is the gay form of “land and live in the arctic” and “land and live in the tundra”
>>
if i were on that show every shit i took id lay down a camera pointed up at my asshole and spread my cheeks and shit right into it. id play the game as best i could otherwise. giggling to myself thinking about some poor PA editor fuck watching my shit my beady rabbit turds out of an unwashed chapped asshole would get me through any hardship

this is my limpet song
>>
File: 1483220227436.gif (411 KB, 499x281)
411 KB
411 KB GIF
>>1813724
>when the crew comes to 'rescue' you 7 days in for starvation
>>
File: 1496880388723.jpg (67 KB, 666x666)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>1813666
>>
>>1800407
You got e03 senpai?
>>
>>1814463
S07E01 (1080p): https://www.limetorrents.info/Alone-S07E01-1080p-WEB-h264-TRUMP[eztv-io]-torrent-14840339.html
S07E01 (720p): https://www.limetorrents.info/alone-s07e01-720p-web-h264-trump[eztv-io]-torrent-14839966.html

S07E02 (1080p): https://www.limetorrents.info/alone-s07e02-1080p-web-h264-trump[eztv-io]-torrent-14880459.html
S07E02 (720p): https://www.limetorrents.info/alone-s07e02-720p-web-h264-trump[eztv-io]-torrent-14880456.html

S07E03 (1080p): https://www.limetorrents.info/Alone-S07E03-1080p-WEB-h264-TRUMP-EZTV-torrent-14912916.html
S07E03 (720p): https://www.limetorrents.info/Alone-S07E03-720p-WEB-h264-TRUMP-EZTV-torrent-14912884.html
>>
Episode 0 is pretty cool.
>>
>>1814580
thank you
>>
>>1800407
>>1814580
S07E04 (1080p): https://www.limetorrents.info/Alone-S07E04-1080p-WEB-h264-TRUMP[eztv-io]-torrent-14937694.html
S07E04 (720p): https://www.limetorrents.info/alone-s07e04-the-fly-720p-web-h264-trevaskistv[eztv-io]-torrent-14937524.html

No 720p release by TRUMP this time around.
>>
>>1814760
These are interesting to watch, they're called "Making the Cut". Season 7 doesn't have one unfortunately.
>>
>>1813724
Then a person like me who edits the show wiil go "Oh look, we got another one of these fucktards" Then I'd edit everyone of your segments of you crying, making mistakes, people will watch and go "what a fuucking loser, and he runs a survival school?"
>>
>>1815382
You're an editor of the show? Tell us more about that, we want the inside scoop

>>1815378 "Making the cut" is usually released at the end of the season, so the Season 7 one just isn't out yet. They're only on Ep 3 right now.
>>
>>1815488
>You're an editor of the show?
No, that's what I would do
>>
Anyone else notice what was in the background? Those things are just bad luck pure and simple.
>>
say i went on the show, what would happen if i set fire to the forest? how often do the medics show up? or are there people keeping watch, making sure you dont go to someone else area?
>>
File: DSCN9040.jpg (1.71 MB, 3264x2448)
1.71 MB
1.71 MB JPG
>>1815807
You have to look at it from a different angle. "hey guys and girls, if you set fire to the forest you are done!!! The medics will show up whenever the fuck they feel like it!!! Go outside the boundaries and you're done!!! If you fuck us over we will sue you!!! If you are such a fucking retard that you can't follow simple directions and rules then don't sign the contract !!!"
>>
>>1815378
I meant episode 0 from this website
https://www3.watchserieshd.tv/series/alone-season-7
The extra series is called "the beast" and it has only few episodes (As far I know), probably to low ratings.
Those series ate the episode 2 of main series there, so now I have to check torrents.
>>
>>1797102
that bear cub person was there for like 2 nights
>>
>>1802368
he was eating and drinking as much as possible to inflate his weight to up his bmi. in earlier seasons they said they kick people out if their bmi hits 17
>>
>>1804250
>>1804372
i rewatched all 6 seasons to get ready for this and the first mention of wanting to do it for wahmen everywhere was in season 6. i don't remember anyone saying that in the previous 5 seasons
>>
>>1804485
The areas are randomly assigned, they mention that most if not all seasons, but they're definitely not created equally. In season 6 one of the contestants did a pan of his drop point and it showed that as far as the eye could see had been burned down by a forest fire. He only had a little cluster of living trees near the lake. They did a layover text saying that each area had pros and cons but damn it would suck to be dropped into a lifeless hellscape while everyone else is eating berries
>>
>>1808192
>should be noted that even after he took down the moose he found he couldn't actually live off it as it did not contain enough fat.
it had enough fat but a wolverine stole an estimated 16 pounds of it from his tree stand thing. he killed the wolverine and then a second one came and ate the skin (the fatty part) of a fish he just caught. despite that the guy still had a ton of meat and was catching enough fatty fish to keep him going. he was by far the most well fed contestant in the history of the show
>>
>>1808935
yeah if carleigh had come in with an extra 30lbs i'm sure she would've won. i'm glad they're in the arctic now. it's as lot more interesting watching them prepare for the winter instead of trying to outstarve each other
>>
File: Alone S03E06.webm (2.65 MB, 1280x720)
2.65 MB
2.65 MB WEBM
>>1810879
Callie was busy sweeping her mansion while the rest were squatting in their mud huts. She definitely left because of starvation but besides the guy on Vancouver Island (season 2 or 4?) who had a handwash station and stovetop she was peak glamping.
>>
>>1811532
this anon >>1800895 posted seasons 2, 3, 5 and 6. the season 7 eps 1-4 have been posted elsewhere in the thread. you can find all of them on dailymotion if you search "alone s0Xe0Y"
>>
>>1816242
good thing mine is probably close to 40
If I lost 60lbs I'd still be a little on the thicker side
I could easily drop 90 before it became a concern

so basically I'm guaranteed to win this show, just build a shelter and nap all winter
>>
I feel like everyone is really reckless with their food storage
it's not like a camping trip where you just toss your stuff up in a tree
if you know you're going to be out there for months, why don't you actually build a structure to use as a storage cellar for your food so the animals can't get at it?
>>
>>1804553
From what I know anyone making it past 100 days splits the million. And I really won’t be surprised if it’s Chad Roland and Giga Chad Mark splitting the money. Amos will tap when the cold sets in being from a tropical climate, Joel will tap like 60 days in after missing his son, that California guy they haven’t shown in 3 episodes is already starving, Callie the hottie will tap when the cold sets in and she can’t find food, that snow shoe guide woman will tap after her BMI drops too low.

Roland is used to seclusion in a harsh cold environment and doesn’t have a family to miss and Mark is catching too many damn fish and seems to have the mental fortitude to keep going as well and even said he’s treating it like a 3 month deployment so he’s used to be away from his son.
>>
>>1813054

7 is going on right now but only has 4 episodes, it looks like it’ll be up there in terms of excitement and content but I hate keeping up with a show week by week, would rather just marathon it all
>>
File: zachlog.jpg (78 KB, 800x600)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
Who do you think will win a winners season? I think Fowler would if he got his weight back up.
>>
File: 1413437756899.jpg (197 KB, 1000x1539)
197 KB
197 KB JPG
This thread has inspired me to torrent the first season. Are there any better/worse/worth skipping?
>>
>>1816606
Seasons 4 and 5 can be skipped, 1,2,3 and 6 are great, 7 is doing good
>>
>>1816595
>Not fat
>No wife
>Yt channel doing well
>Up against jonas
Gonna be rough
>>
>>1816628
S4 looks like the "couples" series, I almost want to see it with macabre curiosity
>>
>>1816446
>I hate keeping up with a show week by week
especially a show like this where very little happens in every episode

oh wow a rabbit (woman starts crying)
oh wow a fish (man I really needed this fat)
ah damn I'm not feeling too good from that squirrel I ate
uh oh, my fire got a little too big
ok I have to finish my shelter now
repeat for 100 days
>>
>>1816632
>Up against jonas
This on its own.
>>
>>1816440
yeah didn't mark say he had 80 fish and he had to go foraging for moss because his fish dominance was fucking with his digestion
>>
>>1816633
do it, they have to hike 10miles to their partner through the rainforest and the teams that actually make it take 8-10 days. some great early elims
>>
>>1816595
Fowler was good, but if it wasn't for his high starting fat I feel like he wouldn't have won, he's said a few times on YT that he got something like 30 fish and 20 squirrels which is alright, but he'd probably make it 60ish days if it wasn't for all that fat, he got to 87 because it just became a starvation game at that point and he had more fat/better will to keep starving. Jonas seems much more "skilled" and is literally the only fucking contestant In the show series to have the fucking brains to make game calls all day to try and call in an animal, everyone else just walks out there expecting to find big game.
>>
File: innawoods_gang on insta.png (952 KB, 1000x1000)
952 KB
952 KB PNG
>>1816643
I actually like keeping up with the show week by week. It's become a summer tradition for me to watch it, been watching since Season 1. Hell, I even torrented the Danish spinoff show made for Euro History Channel.
>>
>Watching some jew TV show in 2020 with manufactured conflicts and situations passed off as real
>>
>>1816784
they're dropped off inna woods with a camera and 10 items. what's manufactured?
>>
>>1816784
>goes innawoods
>it’s the Jews fault I can’t get this fire started
Jared Taylor is 100% right when he says some people will blame the Jews if it rains on their birthday
>>
Imagine eating so many fatty fish you destroy the inside of your sleeping bag with your bubbleguts
>>
>>1816784
I know where I am but you are fucking retarded.
>>
How did the moose kill work? Did the producers need to buy a tag or something? I know they wouldn't let contestants kill foxes because of fur laws.
>>
>>1817050
they say multiple times each season that the contestants must obey the local hunting laws. the only way to hunt big game in the NWT is to get a license and tag so I'm assuming they did that for each contestant. either that or they were able to strike a deal with the government where they'd pay afterwards for whatever was caught. and yeah they can't hunt foxes because they're considered "furbearers" not game
>>
>>1816818
well in a roundabout way you can pin the middle eastern oil conflicts on them, and burning fossil fuels + artillery shells for decades is bound to disrupt weather patterns to some degree.
so maybe without that it would've been a sunny day on that particular day but the extra heat + sediment in the air built up and precipitated on your birthday instead of next week
>>
>>1817135
but what if you "accidentally" snared a fox
or "accidentally" shot one with your bow, ate the meat, and dumped the pelt and bones in the lake/buried it under ground a half mile away from camp and never recorded it

someone has to of killed some foxes and just kept it a secret
>>
>>1816784
sfg?
>>
>>1817156
That’s what’s Rogan recommended to Jordan, the season 6 winner should have done to the 2nd wolverine, he killed 1 but it would have been illegal to kill the 2nd that was stealing his moose meat, Rogan just said “that’s when you turn off the camera and grab the axe” which If say is the right thing to do if half a million dollars are on the line
>>
Shittiest winner coming through-this faggot was worse than any of the women on the show
>>
>>1817292
They don’t tell you how they do surprise visits and grab footage and such
>>
>>1817387
>he didn’t see Sam in season 5
>>
>>1817387
that's a pretty based and hitlerpilled quote tho
>>
>>1817396
He almost won season 1 by just being a fat fuck with 0 skills.
Won season 5 because he was a fat fuck. with 0 skills.
>>
>>1817590
It was the one time I actually wanted a black guy, Britt to win after Larry tapped, and somehow that fat fuck outlasted a man that had some decent skill catching fish and bugs for food
>>
>>1817739
Same feels man
>>
I have no automatic bias against any females when they are in competition with men
however the moment they say they are trying to prove women are just as good as men at something (many such cases) I immediately want them to lose miserably
>>
>>1817755
rock climbing is really interesting in the men vs women front. at one point the hardest route a man had climbed was a 5.15c and the hardest route a woman had climbed was 5.15b. there are 37 grades of route difficulty and for men and women to be within 1 grade of each other, i don't think any other sport has so small of a difference between sexes
and what's cool is that the top female climber isn't saying thing like "i'm doing this to prove women can be just as good as men" she's asking "why are women more risk averse?"
if you're curious as to why there's such a small difference between men and women it's because at the highest level it's all about technique. many argue that at lower levels women are better climbers than men because guys can use their height and strength to power through spots that women have to finesse their way through. it's a super interesting sport and i can't wait to see its debut in the olympics (even though the format is a bit shit but they're going to fix it for 2024)
>>
>>1800895
Based and megapilled
>>
>>1816771
>Hell, I even torrented the Danish spinoff show made for Euro History Channel
What's the name? I want to seeee.
>>
Alene i vildmarken
I still remember the reindeer lort.

Youtube had episodes that somebody uploaded and went to the trouble to add english subs.
>>
What is Typhoon TV
Thank me later
>>
>>1808256
Just watched season six as an intro to the show. When she reached down and got bit i was literally screaming at the television. What the fuck did she expect to happen? Did she expect it to cuddle her? Fall limp in her hand? Absolutely retarded but at that point I expected nothing less from her dumb ass.
>>
>>1817757
Opinion: speed climbing having a standardized wall that is the same for every race every time everywhere in the world forever entirely defeats the purpose of speed climbing, and it becomes more a test of explosivity than actual climbing skill
>>
>>1816740
>game calls
Does it actually work?
>>
>>1818259
Yeah, just find something to amplify your voice and mimic the cries of a female moose looking to get plowed, it was the Moos Rut/Mating season when the show started and Jonas said on a podcast most days after he caught the food he needed he’d just sit there making moose calls, sure enough he got visited by 1 large bull most on like day 21 but missed his shot, kept doing calls and like a week later got a younger bull which he hit and the meat was basically what won it for him. Every season a lot of people bring bows and say they’re out there lookin for game but absolutely none of them try calling. It works depending on the animals, it’s especially good for elk and moose, moose especially because those big antlers are shaped in a way that amplifies noise
>>
File: AloneS06S07.png (53 KB, 2176x491)
53 KB
53 KB PNG
I just noticed that they post the 10 items chosen on their website. I looked at s6 and s7:

-The sleeping bag is the only item that everyone took.
-Jordan is the only person who didnt take a pot (though he took a frying pan instead)
-Everyone took a ferro rod except Nathan the cuck, and we all saw how that turned out.
-Everyone took a fishing line and hooks except Chad Roland.
-The next most popular items were the Ax, Bow and Arrow, and Paracord taken by 17/20 participants, and the Saw taken by 15/20
-Knife/Multitool are low on the list because they're split. Everyone took one or the other, with 2 contestants taking both (Keith and Woniya)

6 contestants took emergency rations. Brady Nichols actually took double rations.
>>
>>1800895
Thank you friend
>>
>>1818370
>gill net
>that low

It seems like last season pretty much proved just how useful for getting big fatty fish it is. I wonder moving forward if more people will choose to take one, Jonas said he would have traded his saw for one on Rogan's podcast.
>>
>>1818381
I was surprised too. In S1/S2 gill nets seemed pretty effective. So far I've only watched S1-2, and 6-7, but am going through S3 now, where Gill nets dont seem to be used/useful at all.

A few people who had fails with the gill net seemed to chalk it up to placement/shallow water. Some even had success when moving to deeper water. I imagine it would suck to pick a gill net then end up at a "random" site where the net sucks.
>>
>>1818370
also amazed to see gill net so low
is it because of weight/bulkiness?
as a professional gillnet fisherman, its absolutely stupid how easy it is to catch fish with one, it feels like cheating
I suppose the other issue may be that the fish in the chosen locale may not be the right size for your mesh but still
>>
>>1818370
my question is do hooks and arrows count as individual items for every one you take, or is it like a full quiver of arrows counts as one item, and a box of hooks counts as one item
>>
>>1818401
The wording listed is the "item" they pick. So a "bow+arrows" counts as one item. I think these things are standard issue and you don't actually get to bring your own bow/arrows.
>>
>>1818209
the worst part is that the people are being chosen based on their performance in speed , bouldering and lead climbing. each one of those is a specialty in its own right but to require each athlete to participate in all 3 is ridiculous. prior to the olympics no athlete seriously competed in all 3. speed climbers usually did their own thing while there was a lot of crossover between lead and bouldering.
now they have lead climbers with maybe a season of speed climbing experience competing against speed climbers who've been doing it their whole life. and vice versa. it's such a fucking stupid setup and they know it because they already changed it for 2024
>>
>>1818381
>>1818391
the gill net is picked often but a lot of contestants have fashioned their own out of either paracord or scavenged rope so maybe that's why
>>
>>1818401
If you pick hooks i think you get 15 or 25 of them. I'm pretty sure it was 25 because I remember in season 4 the brothers had put 9 on a trot line and using 2/3s of your hooks on that seems crazy. Also, when they were about to throw out the trotline for the first time one of the brothers said "be careful don't catch your hand" and the other brother said "I know" then immediately caught his hand on one of the hooks. gg
>>
>>1818370
The people who bring rations are retards. Either you can gather your own food or don't even bother going on the show.

>>1818401
It's Bow + 9 Arrows as one item and 300 yds of Line + 25 assorted Hooks as another. I saw that a few of the participants had their line split up (for example: 100 yds of 50# mono, 200 yds of 8# fluro). I'm assuming they're allowed to mix and match their hooks to their liking as well.

>>1818381
>>1818391
>>1818394
>>1818446
Do you know how much fishing line/paracord strands you need to make an average size gill net?
>>
>>1818520
nobody's used fishing line to make a gill net, only rope that's washed up on shore from fishing vessels. for how much paracord you need depends on the size of the net, the mesh size of the net and the type of paracord.
the most common type of paracord, rated for 550lbs, has 7-9 strands. we'll say 8 to make it easy. now you need to know how long the net is plus the mesh size. let's say 12' wide with a 2" mesh size. that net would need 72 strands so we know we'd need 9 lengths of paracord.
the height of the net determines how long each piece of paracord needs to be. if you were going for a mesh shape that's pretty much a square (makes the math easier) you'd need desired height+40% and then some extra for the knots so height+50%. for a net that's 3' high you'd need around 4.5' paracord lengths, probably less because the net will likely have a more diamond shaped mesh.
9*4.5 gets you the amount of paracord for the mesh but you need an extra 12' for the top rope so that brings it up to 52.5' of paracord for a 36 sq.ft gill net with a 2" mesh size. a 1" mesh size for the same dimension net would need 18*4.5+12
>>
>>1818610
oh and if you want to you can add a bottom line for an extra 12' but the contestants on the show just tied rocks directly to the net instead of using the extra cord
>>
>>1804443
/Fit/izen here, Tfw it would be possible to win this show by packing on lardish amounts of weight and making your 10 items water purification (kettle), green tea, multivitamins, snake piss, and various environmental equipment (tent, jacket, knife) Just laze around purifying water and fasting in a cozy tent, fuck it throw a ebook reader and a solar charger in there still inside 10 items. Not going to kid ya, I would do it if the prize was worth it.
>>
>>1818370
I noticed people always bring bows, why not bring more slingshots? I thought it was pretty interesting how Fowler in season 3 took one and it seems more viable since 99.9% of the time you’re going for small game anyways, and with a slingshot he was allowed 30 pieces of steel ammo for it and had he lost all that he could go to normal rocks after.
>>
>>1804443
Other fitizen here
Uhh fuck no women naturally have a higher bmi due to a higher body fat percent.
It's normal for women to be like 24%bf and men be down to like 18, 16% even. You can say a man has a higher bmi if say he works out and has a lot more muscle but otherwise your average vs average yeah nah mate.
>>
>>1818783
the whole bmi thing is just to cover their ass. if they leave it up to a doctor's judgement and the contestant dies then they're liable. it's also a smart way to be able to kick people off without being accused of playing favorites. the bmi system has its flaws (falls apart with very tall, short or muscular people) but it's easy and fair to say if x contestant is y tall they get kicked off at z weight.
there are other factors beside bmi as well. one contestant got pulled for having too low of a heart rate. i don't think anyone's been kicked off for a high fever but i'm sure that's another rule they have.
>>
>>1797102
wait, when did the bear cub thing happen?
>>
>>1818806
season 2, the obese women assaulted a bear club with a flare. dunno if it hurt it or not but she left the show saying she felt too guilty to carry on. happened in episode 2 or 3
>>
File: img_3698-crop-u3249323.jpg (144 KB, 628x359)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
Who is your alone waifu? It's carleigh for me, thank you very much. She cute.
>>
>>1818834
i felt so bad for her in season 5 when a fish hook took her out. did you see the extended scene on youtube where they remove it? pretty cringe inducing (but not in the le cringe way)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XSCaeNo2HI
>>
>>1818847
Yeah that broke my heart. I was rooting for her to win. Instead the fat retard lived off his fat for a couple months and won.
>>
>>1819047
You incels are the worst putting a fat ugly rude incompetent toastie on a pedestal just because she pretends to be outdoorsy
>>
>>1819073
Season 5 guy didn't do anything. Just starved. Season 5 was no good. I don't remember each contestant being so whiny.
The hippy man was particularly annoying that season despite being fine on 3.
>>
>>1819073
Relax buddy, relax. We're just having some fun here. Set that weight you carry down for a moment and have a little fun would ya.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.