[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 20221116_01_10_s.jpg (241 KB, 1920x1013)
241 KB
241 KB JPG
why are you faggots pretending this is the coolest shit ever made all of a sudden?
is it yet another reptilian psyop?
>>
File: 1657555404644.gif (1.14 MB, 480x358)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB GIF
>>26294103
>people think something is cool
>it is immediately branded as psyop
Some of y'all need to touch grass
>>
>>26294112
how much are you getting paid to shill? tell me i must know.
...you are not doing it for FREE, are you?
>>
>>26294103
Yes. /o/ is full of EV shills and when the backlash is too much for them to handle they try a more subversive approach by shilling hybrids.

>26294112 is the best example of a shill trying to gaslight after being questioned.
>>
>>26294103
Of course
Nobody actually likes things
>>
>>26294103
>Why would anyone like giving less money to the government, arabs and russians without having the range downsides of a full EV?
Oh gee, I wonder, anon
>>
>>26294103
it looks futuristic without being over styled
it's not a crossover
and it has the best hybrid drivetrain on the market
what's not to like?
>>
>>26294103
It just looks like the early 2010s Prius but with a edgy face life so I really don't understand much of the praise. Yay it can go 0-60 in like six seconds, so can my Hyundai Azera, who cares?

I will say it's much better looking than the previous generation for sure, but it's still the same ol' appliance. I only respect it because it's not a fully electric car, I still believe hybrids are better than current EVs in every way.
>>
>>26294103
the only thing I don't like is they couldnt afford to make the front door handles flush. like if they want it to be as fuel efficient as possible they should be flush. I understand its an added cost but it could easily be reserved for the top trims. also I cant wait for camera mirrors to be legal in the US, then we can have the ultimate Prius
>>
>>26294201
>Hyundai Azera

ahahahahah faggot
>>
>>26294204
And yours is...?
>>
>>26294204
Eat shit, Azera Limited is comfy. More comfy than a modern burger sedan... Oh wait burgers don't make sedans anymore because they're too fat and unhealthy to fit in them HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
>>
>>26294103
What the prius? No one really likes the prius however it looks miles better than previous generations. It's also nice to see something that isn't too over stylized compared to most other rigs out there. It's far from great though. The grill is too large, the weird headlight hook is weird, and that large crease in the doors is strange.
>>
>>26294103
It does look good. Too bad it's a gay fwd hybrid homomobile
>>
>>26294213
Literally just a Korean Avalon, less reliable at that. and I sure hope for the love of God you arent one of those fuckers who goes around and tells everyone its a luxury sedan and it's better than a BMW, Lexus etc.
>>
>>26294131
Okay, you got me. I'm working at an IT cell located in Tel Aviv and I'm tasked with monitoring /o/ to facilitate the demoralizion of goyim's spirit.
>>
>>26295530
Schmekel? Is that you? It's me, Noam from Jewbicle 7C.
>>
>>26294274
>Too bad it's a gay fwd hybrid homomobile

Has any automaker ever made a rear wheel drive hybrid? And I mean a sedan, not a barely hybrid SUV or sports car. Tesla and Hyundai both have RWD as options on their EVs, why aren't there any RWD sedan hybrids?
>>
File: FadPMj_X0AEm4Eo.jpg (120 KB, 589x1200)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>26294112
>Is that thing aligned with NWO agenda?
Not totally, but somewhat.
>Are the levels of hype organic this taxi tier econobox is getting in this car enthusiast board?
Probably not.
>So, could it be there's agents promoting this "save the planet" item, becoming acceptable calling it a "psyop"?
Probably.

>Hey bro. Look at this new hybrid. It's so cool!
Meh. I'm not that naive.
>>
>>26294103
what
>>
>>26295541
נועם, אני רוצה את הכסף שהלוויתי לך כדי לקנות שווארמה לארוחת צהריים בחזרה, בריבית, או שאצור קשר עם עורכי הדין שלי.
>>
>>26295530
I fucking knew it
>>
File: HONDACivic5Doors-888_1.jpg (132 KB, 1024x683)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>26294103
I'm simply a fan of Space Eggs so the new Prius is a winner for me.
>>
>>26294103
>is it yet another reptilian psyop?

Doesn't look gay for what it is
Decent acceleration for what it is
All the benefits for what it is (high mpg hybrid)

It's easy to figure out, retard
>>
>>26295578
לפי סעיף ג' סעיף א1 ב"מדריך היהודי בנושא הלוואות" שקובע "כל הלוואות שווארמה חייבות להיות מלוות בהסכם החזר חתום לארוחת צהריים" מאחר שלא נחתם מסמך כזה, הכסף הפך לשלי בצדק. אנא שלח את כל התכתבויות נוספות לעורך הדין שלי, נח ברומבאום
>>
>>26294103
By modern standards it’s a good looking car
>>
>>26295547
BMW and Mercedes’ have made RWD hybrids, so has Lexus.
>>
>>26294282
Why would I do that? It's a premium car and nothing more. It's just as premium as a Ford Fusion Titanium, except the Azera is nicer.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.