[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What on Earth compels a soccer mom to buy an F-150 instead of an Expedition?I get that they're both overkill for the task at hand so ultimately it doesn't make a huge difference, but I can't wrap my head around the hypothetical thought process in her head.
>>
Doesn't need a truck but likes a powerful and capable rig, doesn't want to be seen as a leftard, wants to show off status/ apathy towards fuel prices, likes the visibility, seats more kids, isn't a tesloid, comfy AF, mogs peasants in their Toilettas, 4wd, isn't a bitchass crossover, isn't a shitpile bmw, audi, vw, merc or any other garbage brand, shall I go on
>>
>>26292098
Lolz, disregard, didnt read op
>>
>>26292069
Always thought these were cool. are they better quality than a Tahoe? usually I'd assume yes because GM but the Tahoe is one of their top sellers
>>
truggs r cool
>>
>>26292069
>why no people buy a big thing over a big thing
pickups seats less and soccer moms typically have three kids or less, so a suv is pointless since the purpose of them is to seat 6 rear seat occupants. besides you pulled that right out of your ass because i see women drive these things alot
>>
owning the libs
>>
I have yet to see this 'moms in trucks' phenomena. They are all driving cuckovers, the rich ones drive range rovers, gx, and escalades
>>
>>26292069
Some women like trucks
>>
File: costanza.jpg (30 KB, 600x600)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>soccer mom
>any thought process at any time
>>
>>26292396
Imagine being married to one of these pieces of shit women, literally burning your money driving one of these for no reason whatsoever.
>>
>>26292571
My wife drives an f150. It was her idea to buy it. I had to approve it. Paid cash. Not poor. We do what we want. That's the difference between me and you
>>
>>26292763
>We do what we want.
She does what she wants with your money you mean, you pathetic cuck
>>
>>26292069
Most moms only have two kids. You don't need a 3 row SUV when you got 2 kids. A truck gives you much more bang for the buck.
>>
>>26292777
That is a truck
>>
>>26292910
Sure but it's not a pickup truck. Technically it's just a big Explorer which is not a truck. A bed is more practical than a 3rd row even for a soccer/hockey mom. All the nasty gear goes in the bed instead of wrecking the interior. Same goes for gardening shit.
>>
>>26292763
>We do what we want

One of you does lolololol
>>
>>26292381
>Ford better quality than GM
Maybe if you’re comparing 4 cylinder shitboxes common in ghettos.

Tahoe’s way outlive Expeditions, the few old expeditions you see have the rear end blown out and sag like hell, the front end squeaks over every bump, and then you’re stuck with the 5.4l.
>>
>>26292069
>V6 only

Into the trash
>>
>>26292769
>>26292958
cope and seethe
>>
>>26292763
Did you also buy your wife's boyfriend a Nintendo switch since you're so rich?
>>
>>26292763
>We do what we (she) want(s).
>>
>>26292763
>Give not thy strength unto women, Nor thy ways to that which destroyeth kings.
Proverbs 31:3
>Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.
1 Timothy 2:11
>But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
1 Timothy 2:12
>The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things;
>that they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,
>to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.
Titus 2:3-5
>>
>>26292098
Are you stupid? The Explorer fulfills most if not all of those retarded characteristics

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.