[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

holy fuck trugg fags need to be have their drivers license removed or shot on sight
>>
You white faggots deserve getting abducted in Mexico by the cartel
>>
>>26107687
Why would their license be shot on sight?
>>
>>26107687
Use the catalog.
>>26106686
>>
I will never get tired of this video and I love trucks. People are so stupid
>>
>>26107687
smartest truck driver
>>
>>26107711
>You white faggots deserve getting abducted in Mexico by the cartel

Least violent Mexican
>>
>>26107711
go back to the shit hole you crawled out of if you don't like whites
>>
>>26107687
According to the tiktok, it's some kid in daddy's truck. That's why he asked his buddy to film it. You didn't think someone sat there recording with a cell phone in a McDonald's drive through did you?
>>
>>26107813
I mean I would've definitely recorded it personally. What else are you gonna do? It's a spectacle? Though your story also lines up because the skill of this driver is absolutely pathetic even if the ground is too soft to move, he displayed zero knowledge on how to unfuck himself. Did he even it throw in 4? Did even try to cut the wheels back and forth, embarrassing. The worse part is that he could have easily just taken it on the chin and backed out without issue, but he doesn't understand physics
>>
>>26107729
Tell me a woman was driving
>>
So this is the much vaunted off road ability of the fatmerican trugg.
>>
>>26108172
To be fair the driver is completely clueless and it the ground wasn't prepped properly before sodding
>t. landscaper
>>
>>26108177
yeah, that fucker basically sank instantly, you probably can't even walk through that shit
>>
>>26107687
Why the fuck is there a swamp next to a drive thru?
>>
>>26108481
florida is entirely swamp
>>
>>26108177
Sounds like truckold copium to me
>>
>>26108172
Nah my jeep has 40" mickey thompson bajas, that was a pitfall into straight up bogville. You couldn't have driven much through there without sinking.
>>
>>26108172
You can tell the instant he drives over the curb that shit is pure muck. He sinks right in. Not the trucks fault this time
>>
>>26107687
>tearing up the lawn of a fast food shithole so have to spend extra money to fix it
based truck driver
>>
>>26107711
And you diverse getting abducted by ICE.
>>
>>26107687
This is why offroad package on a 7,000 lb truck is a meme.
>>
>>26108973
My jeep wouldn't make it either.
>>
>>26107687
tfw you let your gf take your truck to mcdonalds
>>
File: 1629824800929.jpg (3 KB, 125x90)
3 KB
3 KB JPG
>Tfw you press the go pedal and it doesn't take you were you want to go but instead a scary place
>>
>>26109331
Your jeep was never going to make it anywhere. We already know.
>>
>>26107687
after all the fucking around, the customers behind get more infuriated with the fuckery as he drives up to the speaker-box "uuuummm, let me get a uuuurrrr hmmm...."
>>
>>26109331
because the transmission would shit itself to death and your boyfriend would turn that drivethru delight into a second circumcision.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.