[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

RCR bros…
>>
People still watch that shit? How many times can you stand hearing the same fucking jokes?

He and AvE are possibly two of the most insufferable personalities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXIrmvETtVU
>>
Fuck off fur fag
>>
>>26107412
Welp I certainly won't be making any truck stops while driving one of these
>>
>>26107439
The difference at least with AvE is there's something you can learn from it.
>>
>>26107412
He did a podcast with Ian Fidance, and is somehow gayer than Ian
>>
>>26107412
this guy videos were ok sometimes if you looked past the lol so random fart humor but i stopped watching for good when i found out......
>>
Found out what? I listened to a couple years ago kinda funny at first but repeats and didn’t cover much of the car at all sometimes not even the cultural impact which is supposed to be his thing.
>>
>>26107655
/o/ used to love funny car man but then funny car fart man came out as gay and is friends with a few furfags and now /o/ pretends they never ever ever liked funny car fart man
>>
That would explain all the jerking off at family dinner in the bathroom jokes
>>
Uncle pull tab molested him
>>
>>26107412
the car looks like a twingo gay cousin
>>
>>26107412
overstayed his welcome. stale formula. tired of his insecurity of being a stupid faggot bleed into everything around him.
>>
>>26107439
Better than Doug DeFaggo.
>>
>>26107570
Random fart humour, middling childhood social trauma, entry level philosophy, and obscure Pennsylvania references are pretty much the cornerstones of his content. The car is usually very irrelevant to the video itself.
It was amusing for a bit, but hearing the same sort of shit over and over again got very old.

If you want content about whatever he's actually reviewing there are almost always better videos available.
>>
>>26107439
ave taught me how to pirate parts from mcmaster carr. now with a 3d printer i can literally download a car (part).
>>
File: 1669364536663.jpg (82 KB, 512x384)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>26108038
>*farts into mic* "heh, BROWN amirite guys?"
>better than Doug
Faggot
>>
>>26107412
The insecure, self-aware musings of a narcissistic homosexual. You can tell this fag takes himself way too seriously.
>>
Le car metaphor man
>>
>>26107439
I got sick of RCR fucking years ago but I still watch AvE. Sure it's a gimmick but he's way more fun and much less whiney.
>>
>>26107439
they are both 'reddit guys' desu
>>
I am convinced that he fucked or was fucked by the owners of the cars he reviews. This was the plan all along.
>>
>>26108535
>You can tell this fag takes himself way too seriously.
he just takes it up the ass
>>
>>26108507
Reminder that Doug sharted in the back of an LFA and shredded the leather seat with his fingernails
>>
>>26108664
Link and timestamps
>>
I thought the K-PAX Z and Hunter S. Thompson Cayman reviews were amusing. Never really got better though.
>>
90% of his twitter is whinging about how lonely is is lol
>>
>>26107412
Dude lost his niche and decided being a faggot would bring it back. Pretty sad
>>
>>26107412
I'm not crazy about gay car reviews themselves but he's clearly trying to filter homophobes out of his audience. His social blade and this thread's existence are making me think that it isn't working at all.
>>
>>
File: z5eF0VcDEtsRZxtR.jpg (201 KB, 1080x1920)
201 KB
201 KB JPG
He fucked Ian Fidance.
>>
I have gotten so sick of this faggot
>>
I wonder if RCR posts in these kind of threads
>>
>>26107658
This just in /o/ is full of dumbass niggers
>>
>>26107412
>Care for
No actually, I want an Amazon tomboy gf who insists I care for myself more and body presses me into submission when I quip back at her.
>>
>>26108664
>>26109255
You mean this one? Skip to 7:50.
https://youtu.be/pnrov9akHZY
>>
File: jalopy.png (1.08 MB, 925x584)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB PNG
>>26108507
Doug Demuro is the worst and least talented automotive YouTuber in all of recorded human history. It is not a debatable statement. RCR is insufferable, but nothing compares to the sheer unwatchability and anti-charismatic nature of someone like Demuro. He makes Stephen Hawking sound like fucking rockstar. People who watch his videos are unironically on the same level of livestock in terms of brain activity. I've seen aboriginal Australians in literal stolen abandoned shitboxes review cars with a higher level of merit, articulation, and production quality than that useless fuck. The worst part is that he paid off Google to favor his content in their search algorithm so his disgusting fucking face is the first thing you see whenever you try to search for a car.
>>
>>26110419
LMAO
>>
>>26108038
Doug will at least review the vehicle he's showing you.
>>
>>26108594
Ave has hinted at lurking 4chang
>>
>>26107559
Wtf? Of apl the colabs
The cum town side charector? Wack
>>
>there are people on /o/ who watch automotive youtubers who DON'T have a special talent for driving or fabricating
Why would anyone do this?
>>
>>26110419
Kek
jew gassed himself
>>
File: 1661628612019687.jpg (74 KB, 1024x572)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>26108664
>Doug sharted in the back of an LFA and shredded the leather seat with his fingernails
>>
>>26107658
I liked him at first but him being a furry faggot made me realized what I liked fucking sucks so I stopped.
>>
>>26107412
He was alright initially when the reviews only had a little humor. But as he got a larger following the more his pent up hatred started to seep in and he would use his channel as a platform to air every dumbass take he has ever conceived.
>>
>>26108038
You know you can just turn off the youtube right?
>>
funny how someone I instantly disliked the first time I heard him turns out to be a literal faggot

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.