[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: airstream excella 24.jpg (348 KB, 1751x1289)
348 KB
348 KB JPG
Is this the dream?
>>
File: american dream.jpg (99 KB, 720x480)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
The dream is a huge heated garage with a small built in apartment on land you own in the middle of nowhere.
Van/camper life is basically being homeless and can access less camping locations than a regular car can anyways.
>>
>>26105966
How do you know that guy isn't just daily driving that vehicle?
>>
>>26105971
There's a guy at my office who either dailies a huge camper or has been living in the parking lot for several months.
>>
File: 210247_Front_3-4_Web.jpg (210 KB, 1000x667)
210 KB
210 KB JPG
>>26105973
west coast?
>>
>>26105955
Are Airstreams as good as they say?
>>
I just want land and a wrap around porch
>>
>>26105973
Sup Tom
>>
>I live in a big house with my wife and family
>>
>>26106181
I don't think they're worth the money. You're paying for the skin that doesn't delaminate. You still have to do upkeep on it and the fixtures are still ultralight bullshit.
>>
>>26105973
My daily driver is a power stroke Ford econoline e350. Was originally a 15 passenger but I took the back 3 rows of seats out. Behind the seats you will find just about anything required to fix the van if it breaks. Spare tires, tire plugs, tools, spare parts, oil and filters, etc. And also it has a small bed and a fridge. I rarely use the bed but it's there if I need it
>>
>>26106181
No. My parents have one. It is built maybe slightly better than the average rv but still has constant problems. It looks really cool but for 80,000 it has stuff like the covers/access panels are all such cheap plastic they are fading bad and finish is flaking off in painted parts (bumper etc is not aluminum) and it’s only a few years old.
>>
>>26106933
The new ones have a thin plastic wrap on them. Not sure what it’s called but it cracks/breaks anywhere you get even small scratches or damage. I think they added this to keep the shiny look without polishing (old ones would anodize and you had to keep polishing) but it gets rid of the advantage of solid material.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (32 KB, 480x360)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>26107793
The Airstream Land Yacht series has a fiberglass shell. Like the GMC Motorhome.
>>
>>26106351
Hey Garrett
>>
>>26106181
I don't own one.
But from my years of fawning over motorhomes I've yet to read any convincing opinions about them being truly overrated.
At most I think the criticisms of cheaper motorhomes are often exaggerated.
But again, I've never owned a class A.
>>
>>26105955
really surprised how quiet they are going down the road
https://youtu.be/wYupuZ8hE60?t=501
>>
>>26109222
>that constant loud as fuck diesel trrrrrrrrr
>quiet
are you a thirdworlder?
>>
>>26109340
Doesn't seem loud at all to me.
If I crank the volume to hear it the man's voice becomes uncomfortably loud.
>>
>>26109536
>If I crank the volume to hear it the man's voice becomes uncomfortably loud.
It's because the faguette's voice IS uncomfortably loud and the mic is close to his mouth

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.