[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 09428075.jpg (180 KB, 646x646)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
Are these things worth owning? I know I don't need it, but I've had plenty of situations where I didn't have the space for something or had to make 2 trips. Is it worth $550 to have the convenience of not going to uhaul or making multiple trips?
>>
He needs an adjustable hitch that dumb fucker is gonna cause an accident
>>
probably not unless you have a hobby or side business that requires it, and you need to have the space to store it
>>
>>25912629
550 is worth not having to rent shit once from uhual or HD. If you're not a landlet I wouldn't think twice. It's 550 just get it
>>
lol you looser's say you need your truck for hauling but now you say you need a trailer for hauling lol? literally just get a van it's better then a truck in every way unless your compoensating your tinny dick
>>
>>25912656
I'd actually use it if I owned it. I'd rather kill myself than stand in line at uhaul or home depot for 20 minutes while retards or mexicans (or both) figure out the rental agreement and how to pay. Then they want to hook you up and do a 120 point inspection. From home you hook it up with your 4-ways on, check the lights and send it.
>>
>>25912629
If you own a truck then you don't need it, or the truck. If you own a car with a truly connected experience between wheels, road, and driver, a true twisty machine like a 2001 toyota rav4, then yes a small trailer is excellent.
>>25912668
A van is a truck, you still don't need it and you won't use it. Waste of gas and a daily driver entirely.
>>
>>25912677
We don't need you either but no one is sending you to the gas chambers.
>>
>>25912629
yeah its definitely worth it. Especially worth it if you own a regular car. Saves buying a dumb truck.
>>
>>25912668
maybe he needs to haul 2 things
>>
>>25912668
some of us don't live in the pod eating bugs
>>
>>25912668
there are plenty of things you should not put in a bed that you can easily put on a trailer. they have different weight ratings and are made of different materials for a reason
>>
>>25912779
OP's trailer holds like 800lbs tops. Less than any truck.
>>
>>25912829
True
>>
I have a single axle utility trailer. I use it once a week to take trash to the dump. They are less useful if you have a truck. Get one that's at least big enough to drive an atv on. Putting an atv in the bed of a pickup can be annoying and dangerous.

The single axle in the op pic isn't good for much other than carrying a riding lawn mower or something
>>
File: 1663783887-picsay.jpg (127 KB, 1024x768)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
They come in handy, I use mine about once every other week at this point. Sometimes more. The bed has wheel wells so this shit (full upright piano, large desk, 2 dressers, TV and chair) wouldn't all fit in the bed. It's also nice because the ramp is 100x better than atv ramps.
>>
>>25912629
>He needs an adjustable hitch that dumb fucker is gonna cause an accident
why?
>>
>>25914467
Something like this is actually usable though, since it carries much more weight and has a 20ft or whatever deck for cargo.
>>
>>25912629
i've used trailers like that before and they seem useless for moving anything other than a lawnmower or the occasional couch. wouldnt something with hard sides or removeable sides be a better option?
>>
>>25912668
So much cope from the europoor.
You were never allowed pickups so you have no experience.
We have both.
We know what works and what doesn't.
>>
>>25912668
Try putting a Dynaglide or riding lawnmower in the back of a van and see how that works out, vanfaggot.
>>
File: 424225253143141.jpg (597 KB, 1434x807)
597 KB
597 KB JPG
>>25912629
Sure, if you've got the space to store it and all that

A truck is nice, but there are a lot of stuff that is a hassle to get into the bed; tracked dumpers, larger generators, longer lumber, snowmobiles and ATV's (yes, there are sledracks and ramps - but it means that either you have a big rack that takes up A LOT of space, or you need a pretty empty bed)

Trailers definitely have their uses. Anyone who tells you otherwise is most likely unable to reverse with one attached
>>
File: 1598724072616[1].jpg (92 KB, 488x960)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>25915031
Pathetic
>>
>>25912668
Sorry bout your life
>>
>>25915128
Is that a cforce?
I bought a 2020 600 to do work on my property. Classic chink shit but it has held up. Just bought a lift kit and 28 inch mud tires after getting stuck in some pits last weekend.
>>
>>25915204
Yep, 2021 600 touring. It’s got about a 1000 miles on it now, no problems at all and it gets ridden pretty hard when it’s me on it. I’m really happy with it for the money.
>>
>>25915128
A crv could tow this.
>>
>>25912629
if you have the space for it, its a great idea!

say you know you have to pick up something 'big', like a couch set and mattress set or a dirtbike, or a bunch of yard waste
sure it fits in your truck bed but it also fits in the trailer

but then while youre there, stacy also wants to load a bunch of bgs of clothes, and boxes of random shit, just throw them in the bed without having to reorganize, or unpile through shit to unload the furniture

say you haul a dirt bike, then you can have all your camping gear just strewn about the bed of the truck and dont have to clear shit out to load/unload the trailer.

say youre doing a dump run, or hauling bulk material, you can throw all the trash in the trailer, and then keep all your tools and your cooler and your groceries in the bed of the truck.

or you just have more shit than you can fit in your truck and it save you from making another time consuming trip. if you do any of that like 3 times a year and have ample space, than i think it is worth owning...

if i had space for a trailer, i would have a dedicated scrap trailer.
>>
Anon it depends on how much you're going to haul things and what you're actually going to use it for

For example I have a buddy who lives in a the city and he has no real use for it so never he needs one he just goes to u haul

I own one and I probably use it once a month. So I could either go to rent one once a month which after a while would basically cost about the same as only one or I could just own women use it out here
>>
File: IMG_2178.jpg (1.61 MB, 2016x1512)
1.61 MB
1.61 MB JPG
I like my junk trailer, I can just go pick up a shitbox when i find a good deal or anything else cool I can find. it can hold 14k lbs and i can pull behind my 2500
>>
>>25915403
And haul the bed that is full to just under the bed rails, and haul two adults and two big dogs? The quad weighs 900 pounds, the bike weighs 275, no idea what the trailer weighs but it’s solid steel and built like a brick shithouse.
No, a CR-V could not do that.

https://www.hondanorth.com/2022-honda-cr-v-towing-capacity/

Get off my board busrider
>>
>>25915028
I dont need a truck.
All I need is a sedan with a decent towing capacity.
I can rent a trailer at most gas stations.
I also own a small trailer that fits my needs, but I can get a big box trailer, a car hauler or a tipper if I need to get something for a project.

Hardware stores also offer trailers for rent. You can tell them to load whatever you need on their trailer and just pick it up from their parking lot. Super comfy and I dont need to worry to get a trailer form somewhere else.

My DD can pull 5000lbs, never had issues with that.
>inb4 speed limit
Yes I have to driver slower with a trailer but it does not matter because I dont need to drive that far. Everything I need is within a radius of 2h driving.
>non-trucks cant tow
Because of the different way of tow rating I can pull much more here in Euroland.

So seethe and justify you need a truck to get groceries.
I cant wait for you all complaining when gas hits $5.
>>
>>25915694
That trailer is a single axle tag along, brick shithouse my ass. The quad is 600lbs TOPS, and I'm betting it's a 450 so could be even lighter. Even the fattest flagshit quads from polaris, honda, kawasaki, tracker, etc. don't touch 900lbs. Your klx 140 or whatever probably doesn't break 200lbs itself. A generous estimate would be:
650+250+500 for quad, bike, trailer. 1,400lbs. Crv territory.
>>
>>25915694
>two adults and two big dogs
I've driven extended cab f250s and yes, a CRV will hold your trailer and dogs. Putting 2 """big""" dogs into the back of an extended cab f150 would be torture as is. No room to lay. I throw one dane back in a crew cab and she takes the entire back seat up.
>>
File: Honda Motorcycle trailer.jpg (1.76 MB, 3888x2592)
1.76 MB
1.76 MB JPG
>>25912629
>Are these things worth owning?
OP, your picture is of a light duty trailer for hauling items whose weight is distributed over a large area. That trailer's floor is suitable for hauling a riding mower and lawn care equipment if it got a rail package installed.

It's better to rent such items than to have it around taking up space in your yard all the time. Remember, the land that it covers up is basically unusable for other purposes, and you are paying property tax and amortized storm drainage fees (your monthly water bill has that breakdown) on that land.
>>
>>25915859
>thinking one cant own a v8 truck and small efficient car
Glad to know you're a retard..
>>
>>25916050
Whats the point of spending several 1000 on a second vehicle that you need occasionally?
When a rented trailer can do the same for a fraction of the cost.
>>
>>25916031
>basically unusable for other purposes
Like weeds?
>>
>>25915872
>I don’t even know what the quad and bike are but here’s what they weigh!
Typical know it all on /o
I assure you, the weights I gave you are accurate. Do you own, maintain, and ride these machines? Also there is no fucking way you’re fitting the contents of the bed in a CRV, let alone without overloading it.
>make sure you use the bare minimum like we do in Europe!
No, I don’t think I will.
>>25915880
They’re not Danes but they are both around 70 pounds. They can both lay down just fine.
>>
>>25916256
What brand/model atv a bike? They both look like youth models. I agree 900lbs is absurd for an atv that size.
>>
>>25915403
pretty much anything could
>>
>>25916396
Cfmoto Cforce 600 Touring, and a KLX300. There is absolutely nothing “youth sized” about either one, especially not the fat quad, it’s an off road couch. The KLX looks short because the suspension is compressed by the straps
>>25916451
>one bike on a receiver platform is the same as a utility trailer with two machines in it, and a truck loaded full of stuff
>>
>>25915694
Lol it's like 200lbs over. If it matters I'll move the goalposts to a rav4 or hyundai tuscon. Even a mazda cx5 could tow it. Whatever it is bro, my point is that you don't need a truck for this little rinky dink fucking trailer. Crossovers like the passport and pilot are now pushing 5k towing, as do SUVs like the 4runner.
>>
>>25916561
>still ignores the weight and volume of cargo in the bed
>pretending trailer weighs less than it does
Love to see you pick it up by the tongue and walk it around.
>Moving goalposts
>Just buy a big crossover that barely gets any better mileage and offers less overall utility with worse depreciation
Stick to things you know, kid.
>You don’t NEED
>>
File: s2k_paddock3.jpg (1.52 MB, 4032x3024)
1.52 MB
1.52 MB JPG
>>25916605
what the fuck are you taking to an offroading day in the bed my guy?
>>
>>25916605
>still ignores the weight and volume of cargo in the bed
Most crossovers have 1,300 to 1,500 cargo weight carrying capacity. Don't pretend your bed exceeds that even with hitch weight faggot.
>>
>>25916726
>you don't understand, you NEED to get a less useful vehicle JUST BECAUSE I SAID SO, CHUD
You know, not that guy and all, but shut the fuck up already. Different vehicles cater to different needs, and your favorite one doesn't cater to many people.
>>
>>25916702
In the summer we take long camping trips and bring stuff to ride with us. There’s coolers with food and beer, water cans, a huge tent, cooking equipment, extra gas, propane, cots, chairs, folding table, and a bunch more shit. It’s a great time. If I’m just going riding of course I don’t bring all that.
Inb4
>oh no the bed is empty!
>>25916726
This is getting too retarded to reply to.
>>
>>25916761
No shit, imagine being this insecure that you feel the need to try and convince someone who actually uses his truck for truck things that he should instead use a crossover just like he does because his wife made him buy one to haul her and her son around
>>
>>25916767
OHV shitters are sub-human
>>
>>25916810
Kys no fun faggot
>>
File: s2k_martinez.jpg (1.39 MB, 4032x3024)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB JPG
>>25916767
makes sense, ive never done long term camping but theres always someone in the paddock with all that crap set up. seems like a lot of stuff for 2 days worth of freshly grilled eggs and weenies
>>
>>25916819
We use it all, it’s a party. Next upgrade is a toy hauler.
>>
>>25916767
>There’s coolers with food and beer, water cans, a huge tent, cooking equipment, extra gas, propane, cots, chairs, folding table, and a bunch more shit
It all fits in a crv with ease, and all that shit together probably doesn't break 250lbs. Even if it broke 500 a crv would do the job fine.
>>
>>25916832
It all fits in your mother’s twat with ease too, but that doesn’t make her particularly useful
>>
File: 20191229_044326.jpg (850 KB, 1080x784)
850 KB
850 KB JPG
>>25916832
Gonna cry? ;_;
>>
>>25916846
>2019
Wow 1 pic from 3 years ago, must be the last time you used the bed!
>>
>>25916859
>he takes a picture every time he puts a 6.5 foot long object in the back of his CR-V
>>
>>25916859
What are you, some perpetually online instagram and tiktok addict that records every aspect of your mild and uninteresting life while pretending people care about you?
Yesterday I had 2 pallets of mulch in the bed of my truck, and was towing a trailer with a skid steer. I didn't take a picture because why the shit-loving fuck would I bother?
>>
>>25917285
It’s just some pod living soi eating citiot, or worse, a European. They don’t know Jack shit about fuck all and haven’t got any real hobbies or friends or dad
>>
>>25916846
that's some ugly ass furniture. hope you're taking that shit to the dump.
>>
>>25914867
Yes. Only pea brains buy trailers without proper sides unless they're explicit car trailers.
>>
>>25916846
>>25917441
Lol it really is. That doesn't look like real leather on that couch.
>>
File: Mexican_junk_hauler.jpg (149 KB, 500x375)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>>25914867
>i've used trailers like that before and they seem useless for moving anything other than a lawnmower or the occasional couch.

who needs a trailer with sides?
>>
File: 20220920_152609.jpg (3.7 MB, 4608x3456)
3.7 MB
3.7 MB JPG
>>25917441
>>25917464
Wasn't mine so I don't give a fuck where it ends up. Here's what's on my trailer now. Still haven't unloaded the bitch. Also more ugly furniture.
>>
>>25916079
Because you live the typical europoor (british?) life.
You have no "offroad". You can only camp in sterilized campgrounds.
You have no surfing, no snowboarding, no dirt bikes.
You're entire lifestyle is "I can go snowboarding in Germany and ill just rent a snowboard when I get there", just like your excuse for renting a trailer.
Meanwhile the cheapest quote to pave my driveway was $410,000. That's not a typo. I have 2 gun ranges and a motorcycle track on my property. In the rainy season your saloon is not getting within a quarter mile of my house.
So ya, Americans love trucks.
When I pop a wild boar with my AR15 I'm not going to throw the carcass into the trunk of my grocery getter, or a fucking van and let the blood run under the seats because ITS A FUCKING VAN.

Now I will give you one caveat-
Yes, the U.S. is full of mallcrawlers driven by vape fags with daddy's money and full option 4x4's just because some trophy wife "wanted every option".
But the other side of the coin is a country that's open and free with people who enjoy and use the piss out of their trucks.
Glamis San Dunes (just one dune buggy/sandrail/quad/dirt bike based campground in the U.S.) sees over 1 million visitors a year.
And another thing about Americans is that we are self-sufficient. We will gladly pay extra for something we use once a year just because when we needed it- we had it. We didn't need to go ask someone for help.
>>
>>25918447
Pay no mind, there's fags here that think a 2018 frontier is too big because "old ranger smol." Out here every single utility truck, construction truck, park ranger truck, police truck, even many tow trucks have 4x4. Construction companies, utilities, city of laramie, pest control, police departments, etc. aren't paying extra for 4x4 for funsies.
>>
>>25912629
I love mine just needs higher speed rating wheels and tires. Perfect for taking my turd to the strip
>>
File: 20220915_163613.jpg (1.66 MB, 3716x2235)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB JPG
>>25918467
>old ranger smol
I have a 95 project ranger I've been working on for like half a decade.
It sat in a forest for a decade before that (had to cut down trees to get it out).
I've only done fullsize so I'm curious what this is going to be like.
>>
>>25918467
Border Patrol used to run Broncos with a 4" rancho lift, extended tubular radius arms and all.
If you ever see one for sale, grab it.
>>
>>25918529
$500 and I'll recover that seat in gator.
I have a nice blue that will match buried in here. (Ignore the time stamp)
>>
File: 20220917_213234.jpg (2.1 MB, 2712x3000)
2.1 MB
2.1 MB JPG
>>25918545
Forgot pic
>>
>>25918447
I think the average american does not have two gun ranges and a dirt bike track.

It is something different when you own a decent piece of land. The. You definitely need a truck.

My property has 15,000sqft. Its not a mudpit and a regular car can drive on it.

Sure I sometimes prefer to own a thing rather than renting it. Its a little unconvenient but looking at the cost and the times I use it it does not make sense to buy it. I justify not buying a trailer by comparing it with the renting cost. The running costs (insurance and registration) are enough to rent a trailer for 5 days.

I could buy a truck to get my stuff but it would sit most of the time in a corner. And when the day comes and I need it it does not start.

Its not only about money and space. You also need to take care of the things you own.

T.german
>>
>>25918580
The registration for my 4x8 trailer this year was $7.
>most Americans
That's the problem euros have.
I spent half my life in 3 of the top 10 largest cities in the U.S. (I'm fucking old)
I have lived in 14 states- from one coast to the other.
I was looking at buying a 2 bedroom house in the suburbs on 0.08 acres for $180k.
Went to visit a friend 2,200 miles away (I'm still in the U.S.) and found 20 acres in the middle of a forest for $30k. I bought it and built a cabin.

Go ahead and think about that for a minute.
>>
>>25918597
And no its not Alaska.
I'm talking California to Georgia.
With stops in Nevada, Colorado, Iowa, Tennessee, Virginia, Missouri, south and north carolina.
Shit there's more.
I can't even remember where all I've lived.
>>
>>25918580
Believe or not, most Americans live in apartments, not suburban housing cucked by hoas.
>>
>>25918597
>Go ahead and think about that for a minute.
I have, well 10 seconds at least, now what's your actual point?
>>
>>25918531
Damn that looks comfy, I always liked the look of gen 3 rangers. It'll make for a fun build no matter what you have. If you aren't towing anything, the 4 cyl engine matted to a standard transmission can last forever, plus it gets decent gas mileage. Even if you have a 6 cyl you get decent towing and power output. My dad had a 4 cyl with around 300k miles before the old clunker finally died from a cylinder failure.
>>
>>25919661
Do it 5 more times, and the answer will reveal itself.
>>
>>25912629
Yeah
>>
>>25915058
>springs are bottomed out, clearly unsafe to drive, probably over the GVWR and the brakes would become useless.

Yeah pathetic is what that is.
>>
>>25918597
Real estate follows the same economics as everything else (for the most part): supply and demand. Buying that much land in the US pretty much only tells someone that nobody else wants to live where you do now, for one reason or another.
I'm on the more rural side of suburban and bought a 4 bedroom house on 1.6 acres for 170k. Further from the city, but close to my job so idaf. 4 car garage. But only 10 minutes from here, 3/4 acre plots of land go for 70k. Land can be cheap or expensive. There is a middle ground between living in downtown NYC and the absolute middle of nowhere.

As for owning a trailer, it depends on how much you would use it. I think I might get one because certain things are a pain to get into the bed of my truck, namely my dirt bike and lawn mower. I have plenty of room for a trailer and I think I would use it at least 5 times a year. If I didn't have a truck, I think having a trailer would be no brainer territory but it depends on if you can park it somewhere and have the cash upfront to get one.
>>
File: Bull1.jpg (153 KB, 959x720)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
Idk about small utility trailers but I love my dumper. I've been doing side jobs doing shit like yard cleanup and home cleanouts and this trailer makes it all worthwhile. People pay retarded amounts of money too, I made $200 for an hour of work earlier this week, including the dumping. I could easily do this full time, and even part time I could probably pay off the trailer in a couple months if I wanted to. Setting up a sole proprietorship was like $70/yr, and another $120/yr for general liability insurance for the cleanouts. It's ridiculous.
>>
>>25917455
It interferes with side loading/unloading and offers less tie-downs. Most contractors use pipe tops for a reason.
>>
File: 1648156978-picsay.jpg (266 KB, 1024x768)
266 KB
266 KB JPG
>>25922162
It's kinda crazy how much attention a good trailer gets too. Almost every time I take mine out it gets compliments, usually by other trailer owners. Once you own one, you'll never want to go back.
>>
Space doesn’t need to be a problem:

https://www.harborfreight.com/automotive/trailers-towing/trailers/folding.html
>>
>>25922214
>harbor freight
Subtract half the load capacity, they have such fucking garbage it's insane. Everything I've bought there broke within a few uses except for a jack.
>>
>>25922162
Now you’ve got the gears turning a bit. You advertise that you’ll just come haul away shit and that’s it? Do you try to seek out landlords? My utility trailer mostly gets used for recreational use but it would probably be awesome for yard clean up.
>>
File: 166354170464022582.jpg (120 KB, 980x980)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>25912629
I'm a landlet and bought one of these for $700. Welded some hangars to the bottom and store my ramps underneath. Mostly used for bringing a motorcycle long distances to spend the weekends.

Tow it behind my Ford focus. Fold it up and store it between my tiny garage and fence when not using it. Takes up literally zero usable space when stored so kind of a no brainer.

Used it a handful of times for other things (landscaping equipment, fridge/freezers, lumber, crap like that) but really only use it maybe 5 times a year. Still handy.
>>
>>25922227
There's a few ways I do it.
>advertise on marketplace and craigslist
>advertise through friends and family
>look up free dirt, scrap, etc
>look up people asking for cleanouts
>advertise in english and spanish with Google translate
>give info to pretty much every apartment complex in town
>give info out to real estate agents and companies
>give info out to HOAs

These people want
>fast
>cheap
>decent work
>english speaking

I spend a lot of my time sending out info but at this point I get a call every day at least. Tell someone you can do it that day or night and give them a quote, they'll usually pay it if you're standing there ready to work. I'll bring a friend or relative and give them $50/hr, and I charge a 1 hour minimum. The work is usually so easy they jump at the chance. Longest job took 3.5 hours and we charged 4, and it was $450 total because I slapped an extra charge because of how much shit was there. The hoa didn't care and paid it on the spot.
>>
File: Bull.jpg (121 KB, 720x959)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>25922227
Also, try to get a dump trailer, it's worth it.
>>
File: 20220904_161043.jpg (2.36 MB, 4032x3024)
2.36 MB
2.36 MB JPG
I have 1 that I never use. Ramps are the default or I steal my works 14k lb trailer.

It was a pain in the dick for track days because there is no room to park so I stopped using it.
>>
File: 1431816412208.jpg (28 KB, 264x292)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>25922175
>Almost every time I take mine out it gets compliments, usually by other trailer owners
>>
>>25922923
It's true, people like trailers.
>>
>>25922923
So many of us are scarred by dragging 100k usd equipment around in a shitty trailer. A nice trailer is tumescent inducing.
>>
>>25916031
>OP, your picture is of a light duty trailer
It is called a utility
>>
I pull a harbor freight trailer with my ford fiesta.
It's nice for when I rarely need to haul something.
>>
File: Bobbykitten.jpg (3.36 MB, 4032x3024)
3.36 MB
3.36 MB JPG
>>25922990
>tfw no tractor backhoe loader to move 3 tons of dirt into a 14k rated dump trailer pulled by a cummins powered ram 5500 before coming home to fuck my hot wife that's 8 years younger than me with a flat stomach and the perkiest titties imaginable with perfect pink little nipples made for playing with
>tfw won't cum deep in her barely 20 year old tight wet pussy twice a day while only working 30 hours a week and still making well above 6 figures
I fucking hate it here. But at least I have my bobcat right?
>>
>>25912629
Why aren't trailers with fold down sides like this more common in the US? Seems to be a perfect utility trailer, able to haul loose material like dirt and gravel without worrying about scratching and rusting out your truck bed, also lower load height.
>>
>>25923825
forgot picrel,
from youtube channel carlrogers, if you're into watching french chateau DIY rebuilding
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdXQ2HDZ3u8&t=1m15s
>>
File: 20220401_155755.jpg (626 KB, 1397x1048)
626 KB
626 KB JPG
is this a 'real trailer' thread?
>>
File: 20220918_150409_HDR.jpg (2.93 MB, 4656x3492)
2.93 MB
2.93 MB JPG
dump trailers are for fags
>>
>>25923833
Katakana makes utility trailers with folding sides, but the main reason is that there's no need to. Anything small enough to lift can usually be lifted over rails, and anything too big usually goes down the ramp anyway. There's also multi ramp trailers with ramps on the sides for loading equipment sideways.
>>
>>25924147
>Katakana
Karavan* what the fuck lmao
>>
>>25912629
>I know I don't need it
>then explains the times he's needed it
if you have the storage space, and can afford it, you should. makes you more self reliant. there's times i've needed to haul gravel, mulch, lumber, trash, etc., having your own trailer makes it easy to just wake up early in the morning, hook it up, and set out versus adding another step of going to the nearest rental place to get one and dealing with that time consuming hassle. i drive an f150 so i don't haul anything big, the bed is really used for lighter loads like maybe a half ton of gravel or a few furniture items to move around. i think most vehicles can do the job, but ideally a truck because the engine is designed for towing in a truck while v6 and i4 engines are meant for carrying people.
>>
File: 20200329_190513.jpg (739 KB, 961x762)
739 KB
739 KB JPG
>>25922227
Give it a shot, money is money.
>>
>>25912629
Yes

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.