[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Are non turbo 850's real slow? I noticed the 2.5l 10v engine puts out 144hp, I'm not looking for a fast car since I'm an Eastern European student, I just wanna have an unique car around here. But I don't want it to be slow as shit either.

Also, any other options? Mentioned above what I'm looking for. I'm more interested in looks and feel than power. I want it to be easy to fix also.
>>
>>25768456
>eastern european
Bmw
>>
>>25768456
2,5L 20v is 170hp and by no means slow, i had one for years. give them a open air filter and the intake growl will make any girl riding with you soaking.
i only tried a 10v 144hp once and it didnt feel that much slower at regular driving, its at the upper rpm range they lacked a bit.
easy to fix, pretty bulletproof and they have this nice boxy volvo look. slap on some good looking wheels, keep it clean and go cruisin.
>>
buy rwd volvo, it will be slower but fun in winter
>>
>>25768474
>bmw
ngmi
>>
>>25768479
sounds great desu! i ve seen the 20v as well, didn t know how to feel about it. would definitely look into it thx ;3
>>25768486
naah i ve seen those. if i get something rwd im gonna to burnouts until i kill it and im looking to keep this car for a longer time
>>
>>25768512
unless you need lots of power dont be afraid of the 144hp version (they ditched the 10v and made a 144hp 20v later on)
just dont get a 2L they simply wont cut it, then its even better to get a diesel (thats a vw 2,4 5cyl so they can actually be made fast if you want to...)
just remember they like their gas, expect 8L/100km you grandma it, 11L if you dont or around the city.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.