[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: download.png (9 KB, 286x176)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
Has anyone ever seen an Audi driven at the speed limit? I have never seen this once in my life. Do these cars have inaccurate speedometers? Or is there a prostate massaging dildo in the driver's seat that only turns on when you are going 10+ miles over the speed limit?
>>
>>25474050
Dude, literally everyone speeds at some point. Speed limits are set by politicians and bureaucrats not highway engineers. The practical speed for any given vehicle varies widely from moment to moment depending on a myriad of factors. Also everyone know pickup truck drivers are the worst on the road.
>>
>>25474050
I'd say they speed more than the average in my euro country. People driving EVs and hybrids are the slowest going by my observations.
>>
>>25474050
It's because they're leased to shitty middlemen in businesses with an overinflated ego.
>>
File: q7.jpg (1.42 MB, 2048x1536)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB JPG
>>25474050
i go 14 over everywhere because thats always a warning never a ticket
>>
>>25474050
Why would I go the speed limit? Do you really expect me to go 65 on a 12 lane highway? Why do you even care?
t. two audis
>>
only w*men, npc's and cuckolds drive st exactly the speed limit no matter what
>"oh goodness gracious this 4 lane road in the middle of nowhere going straight for miles says i need to drive exactly 55mph even though it is in the middle of the night and nobody is around me i better listen to that i don't want to be a criminal"
literally just die
>>
>>25475527
>>25475281
>>25475271
But that only gets you to your destination 1-5 minutes early and uses more gas. Epic fail my speeding dudes! I am the guy who UPHOLDS THE LAW by going at the speed limit in the left lane and I try my best to find a row of "buddies' in the middle and right lanes who are also going the speed limit to create a blockade of justice.

How come the drivers behind me get so mad and go from lane to lane, and how come I see them shake their head erratically and wave their arms up in the air? Are they going to be late? Did they not leave EARLY to make it to their destination EARLY?
>>
>>25476195
Nice troll, but in the extremely low chance you're being serious, you are an NPC and cuck and deserve every male future progeny from your side of the family to have botched circumcisions as they won't be needing their dick anymore.
>>
Seethe poorfag.
>>
>>25474050
Going the speed limit is for faggots and women. Which one are you, OP?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.