[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>Mercedes-Benz Linguatronic
>first system of its kind in the world
>activated by saying "Hey Mercedes"
...and drivers have started to notice that their new Mercedes has been answering existential questions. Sometimes it develops opinions about things the driver points out to it, like Audis in the other lane.
It goes through MBUX infotainment and it's believed to be a neural net operating on a computer somewhere

So who's gonna be the first to teach a C253 GLC to be racist?
>>
>>25471138
>So who's gonna be the first to teach a C253 GLC to be racist?
My Dodge Ram 2500 came racist from the factory
>>
>>25471138
>So who's gonna be the first to teach a C253 GLC to be racist?
Me, I'm teaching them to be racist at the factory, I name the systems and components NIGGERKILLER69 or such shit in the database and I also "accidentally" fire up some of the V8 cars without any exhaust after the headers inside the factory
>>
>ligmatronic
>>
>>25471138
Mashallah Hey Mercedes when should we gas the Kurds?
>>
>>25471138
>Hey Mercedes, book my service appointment for me again
>"I'm sorry, I can't do that, as you are two payments behind on your 96-month lease"
>>
>>25471138
Who the fuck cares, I'd much rather they just take out the massive ipad dash and go back to making nice cars
>>
>>25471152
I remember the first time I sat down in the drivers seat of my girlfriends new caddy to drive it home to surprise her for her birthday. As soon as my ass hit the seat the AC came on and I could sense the cars relief that I wasn’t a nigger and that it had found a good home.
>>
>>25471138
Talking to inanimate objects is for fucking faggots.
>>
>>25471826
It's a car. It moves. It is not inanimate.
>>
File: inanimate-resize.gif (3.71 MB, 550x275)
3.71 MB
3.71 MB GIF
>>25471826
>>
>>25471818
>girlfriend
>/o/

nice larp
>>
>>
I programmed the GPS to give me directions using my girlfriend's voice.
Now, when I hit traffic it wants to know why we came this way and never fails to point out that the other lane is moving faster.
>>
>Wanting always on microphones in your car
Calling you subhuman is an insult to subhumans, you're not even sentient.
>>
>>25471138
>Hey Mercedes
>Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
>>
>>25471138
They have the same personalities as the spyware agencies and feds that program and build those things.
>>
File: 1614517219024.png (90 KB, 488x406)
90 KB
90 KB PNG
>>25472131
You're not talking to the car, you're talking to the screen, to the infotainment system. Super gay

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.