[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Do you guys think mazda will actually pull through with this? They been patenting some designs recently and its all looking to be a coupe, one is even for a rotary, but I doubt that will make the cut.
I just want a mazda coupe so bad bros, there based move to RWD is giving me so much hope.

On a side note whats with all the BMW posts?
>>
>Japs make a coupe
No it will be an SUV
>What's with all the BMW posts
It's been like this lately, the spergs don't get their meds because the doc's office is backed up from 'roners. They lose their shit on a board and flood it with samey breads.
>>
It won't look anything like that pic. It's far too impractical.
>>
>>25045008
I just want the to build more mazdaspeeds.

>On a side note whats with all the BMW posts?
Autismos are trying to force a meme.
>>
>>25045008
I just want one last pure rotory before sleepy Joe bans ICE
>>
>>25045023
Sure not, they have the new Inline 6 SUV which have already been seen road tested, the patents are not for them.
>>25045031
Oh of course not but the idea is cool

some sauces
https://www.drive.com.au/news/new-patent-filing-hints-at-future-mazda-coupe/
https://newsconcerns.com/mazda-patents-rwd-rotary-powered-car-with-hybrid-tech/
https://www.motor1.com/news/524855/mazda-patent-filings-sports-car/
>>
>>25045034
I don't think we'll see things like mazdaspeed in a while, SUV's are king after all.
>>
imagine caring about mazdas lmao

skoda of the east
>>
>>25045065
>Car company possibly trying to do something cool
>"imagine giving a fuck"
This is why we can have nice things
>>
>>25045055
Do you not understand all the execs care about is SUVs and EVs?
>>
>>25045055
sweet, another LS swap platform
>>
File: 1639006585180.png (685 KB, 640x769)
685 KB
685 KB PNG
Give up. The investors and executives are cumming and jizzing for bloated luxury suvs and electric engines, although mazda would make a profit on the rx9 , a rotary engine 2 door just doesnt have the profit margins to make the suits happy.
>t. Rx7fc is my dream car
>>
>>25045082
I do but you can't rely solely on SUV's forever having a hatch, sedan, 4x4 and sports car in you inventory is a smarter move. Execs would know investing in a diversely is safer then one market. If Mazda is going to make a new sports car I definitely want a piece of it.
>>25045094
A Mazda 6 drifting would be a sight
>>
File: Capture.png (625 KB, 1904x865)
625 KB
625 KB PNG
>>25045108
>Give up.
No, surely they can't sell anymore SUV models then they already have.
>>
>>25045008
No, Rotaries are dead (especially in EU) due to emissions. It would also be a low volume car that would not make any profit, and Mazda is a low volume manufacturer so it could not eat billions of dollars in development costs.
>>
>>25045082
Dude, Mazda execs just don't give a fuck.
> Only company developing ICE in 2022
> Launching a new ICE compact car platform in 2019 with no plans for electrification
> Only company to try rightsizing instead of downsizing with turbos and emissions
> Releasing an electric car so bizarre that annual sales won't exceed 100 in U.S
> Plan on going for European premium brands with a non electrified RWD coupe in 2022
>>
>>25045008
2025. They have a huge factory with Toyota and they're gonna share the Rx chassis with Lexus.

Pic related.
>>
>>25045008
IT AINT HAPPENIG QUIT TRYING TO GET PEOPLES HOPES UP, ITS OVER (been over). The hood is far too low and long and must be reconfigured to comply to black lives matter pedestrian safety laws.FUCK JEWS FUCK RICERS I hope every single one of you faggots burn in hell.
>>
>>25045130
it genuinely makes me sad that in 10 years the Sedan will be long dead. Sedans look a lot better, handle better, and get better gas mileage than big bulky SUV's. Having the trunk totally separate from the cabin is also really nice.
>>
I just want an RX-9 for gods sake
>>
>>25045008
I'm as big of a fan of Mazda's new RWD platform as anyone, but rumors are circulating the coupe is nothing more than a Mazda3 3-door. Cannot confirm.
>>
File: 941169.jpg (86 KB, 840x560)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>25045669
Pic related
>>
>>25045008
Who cares, the government can just flip a switch to shut off any car in America they want, including yours. That's why I only drive 10+ year old shitboxes.
>>
>>25045973

Do you have the text for the new law? I can't find it anywhere.
>>
>>25045973
you say that as if as soon as it comes out someone won't find a way to block it
>>
>>25045211
It may appear that way but I think they know what they're doing. They know they can't compete against the big companies in sheer numbers so instead the focus on filling niches.
>>
File: american drift cars.gif (2.26 MB, 498x225)
2.26 MB
2.26 MB GIF
>>25045266
>rumor
>2019
>google translation

sure bro, toyota needs mazdas shitty tech ok totally.
>>
>>25045008
>Do you guys think mazda will actually pull through with this
nigger they made an EV with like 100 miles of range, in 2022
there are ebikes with longer ranges
>>
File: rx9.jpg (66 KB, 600x511)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>25045008

A rotary successor to the rx-8 has literally been rumored for the last 15 years, might be the absolute definition of vaporware. Pic related.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.