[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Are these worth anything in current year?
>>
Not really unless it's an ACR or ungodly clean
>>
>>24873033
I think they will be modern hotrods. Kids get old cheap crap and make fast and cool.
>>
File: neon-GLH.jpg (49 KB, 792x401)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>24873033

Unmodified ones probably will be.
>>
>>24873033
Not worth much but a cheap dependable car that's good on gas. I just bought a 2002 Neon 2 months about for $2200 and found a '98 Neon for my sister she got for $1900. They're roomy for their class and 25+ mpg around town with ~130 HP (more if you get a ACR/SXT/SRT-4)
>>
>>24873876
Is build quality any good?
>>
>>24874549
lol these things were creaking off the showroom floor
>>
>>24873033
Fuck no. They were pieces of shit brand new.
>>
>>24874556
Shut up, nigger these things are legit, unlike your $700 Craigslist Civic
>>
>>24874624
You sound like one of those fags that spends $30k importing a kei car from Japan made in 1995 or some shit because a car no bigger than a kids pedal car that can't go faster than 65 is like zomg so kawaii
>>
>>24874549
These have the nicest suspension I've ever seen in a cheap car and better than many of the suspensions in "good" cars. Its got that nice sweet spot of eating up bumps and dips in the road yet not harsh like a BMW nor numb and floaty like a Lincoln. Rack and pinion steering feels sharp at all times and with the 132 HP motor it was a good 10-30 HP above what the gooks and chinks had in rival cars of the same bracket. Would you rather fag around in some 105 hp Toyota Paseo or rip in a 132 Dodge Neon ?
>>
>>24874806
Paseo is less embarrassing.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.