[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1632359526260.jpg (45 KB, 600x600)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>car had expired registration
>Paid for new registration online, waiting for new tags in mail
>Car gets towed by condo for expired tags
>They aren't fucking expired I just haven't gotten my new tags yet
Do I have any recourse here? I'm in San Diego California bas this is bullshit. I refuse to pay to get this out of impound.
>>
Sounds like an issue with your property management company or HOA
>>
>>24721745
>California
You could consult a realtor in Wyoming
>>
>>24721745
>Do I have any recourse here?
You have one year after the fact to file in small claims
>>
>condo
You're probably fukt m8. The property management company will act like they have no control over the towing company so you'll have to go to them and towing companies are the most Hebraic of entities. They'll probably say something like "oh, well you didn't have the tags so how would we know?" Even though if you got pulled over for expired tags you'd be let off since the cop would run your plate. It is bullshit.
>refuse to pay to get this out of impound
Then you probably won't get it back.
>>
>>24721800
Fuck off we're full
>>
>>24721745
Why the fuck does your condo board tow cars for expired tags? What the fuck kind of shit is that?

You can call the police and report the car was stolen. Tell them that it was towed under some stupid HOA policy and they won’t give your car back. The cops might push back saying its a civil matter but as long as you pay for parking, as far as your concerned, your car was stolen.
>>
>>24721745
You bought a condo where the HOA / board can tow you for "displaying" expired tags, whether your registration is current or not.
Pay the impound, flip your condo, use the cash as down payment on a single family home.
>>
They have the car which means they have the power. Don't expect the law to help you and don't expect the landlord or towing company not to try and shake you down.
>>
>>24721814
>lowest pop density in the nation
Oh c'mon buddy, I'm sure I can squeeze in! I'll even help bring up property values :^).
>>
>>24721816
Get a copy of the rules in writing. Check that this specific rule is in there. If it's not, or (more likely) the condo association has no written rule, then pay the impound and bill the association. Follow with a demand and then small-claims.
>>
>>24721816
Hmm I might be getting jewed you're right I'll check.
>>
Considering how long it takes the DMV to mail out registration and tags, it’s unreasonable to tow for recently expired registration.
>>
File: 1614285076777.jpg (160 KB, 1169x1356)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>24721831
Not him but fuck off, us red states have had enough fucking refugees the last 18 months. I've seen ten times more NY/CA license plates recently than I have in my entire life previously.

You caused your own problems by electing retards, so fucking live with it.
>>
>>24722401
I hate that the future is Californication. I didn't stay in that shitheap when I had the chance (left after high school to go to a university in my original state, fucked off to where the job was after that, and I live on the opposite coast now), and now it's going everywhere and infesting all the cool places I want to move to after I finish my current contract.
>>
>>24722454
They said that 20 years ago when everyone in CA started driving hybrid Prii, yet today the sole Tesla charging station within 100 miles (big college town, just off an interstate) is almost completely disused. Even during the summer of Peaceful Protests we got almost no vandalism or looting; I think there was just one Target with smashed windows.
>>
>>24721745
>smug pepe

unironically kys
>>
File: 1624669422501.jpg (145 KB, 331x10000)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
>>24722558
ywnbaw
>>
File: 1633210560202.jpg (212 KB, 772x800)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
>>24722560
>>
File: ya1vqqxjlpm41.png (493 KB, 913x508)
493 KB
493 KB PNG
>>24721745
>stake the place out to figure out camera location
>sneak in to your car and add the non expired tags to it
>go in and try to get your car from them since they obviously made a mistake
>sue them if they don't budge since your registration would be dated before they towed you
>>
>>24721745
There's no reason for them to tow cars with expired tags, especially recently expired, other than pulling in revenue. Complexes get a portion of whatever the tow company ends up extorting you for, so they make up stupid rules. I would go there with bolt cutters in the dead if night, scope it out a bit and take your car back. You have every right to and the police won't care to investigate a minor trespassing charge, especially in shithole San Diego where they actually have stuff to deal with.

If you do end up having to pay, cause more damage than what it was worth. Break windows to your apartment complex and the tow company. Fuck up their trucks when they're parked, break glass and slash tires, find out when they do their patrols through your complex and ambush them with rocks or bb's. Those dudes do carry guns so run fast. It's fun when someone makes you their enemy really, you can make up lots of clever ways to fuck with them and see how long you can hold a grudge. They are wrong, so fuck them.
>>
>>24722401
For a century more people have come to California from other states than left, for a century we led the way in technology, culture, and entertainment, not just in the country but in the world. Our economy is so valuable we pick up the weight your shithole slacker state brings the country down by. Now when we try to seek refuge, you whine about it while we never whined about (white) people coming here. Our state was too strong and generated too much revenue, of course the greedy kikes would swoop in like vultures and kill it with their cancer. Do not hate the healthy ones who flee that infested carcass of New Israel/New New Mexico.
>>
>>24721745
Was it parked on the street, a parking space, or driveway?
>>24721832
Chance are that even if they don't have anything specific, they have some rarely enforced rule/clause that catches any circumstance justifying their actions. Depending on how large the management company is you might be sol.
You can try and file a non-consent tow dispute using documentation for when you renewed your plates and the state fucked you over, but first off just get it out of impound. They're the kikiest kikes you'll ever meet.
t. had to pay nearly $300 after recovering the car the same day from an impound lot less than 5 miles away.
>>
>>24723266
nobody cares faggot stay in your containment zone
>>
>>24721745
Find out who owns the condo then kidnap them and tie them to a tree by pushing poly pipe up their arse then threading at least 1ft of barbed wire up there before pulling the pipe out.
>>
>>24723266
People moved to California because it was a land of opportunity. They're leaving because it isn't anymore, but nobody wants them because the people leaving now are largely too dumb to realize they're the ones who made it like that. It would be different if you weren't bluing every state you infest, but you are, and reasonable people don't want their state to have the same corruption and ineptitude that California does. Cope.
>>
>They aren't fucking expired
I'M NOT LATE, I JUST HAVEN'T ARRIVED YET
>>
>>24721990
How fucking difficult can it be to renew your tags in time? Are you also the kind of retard who only buys new toilet paper when it's actually empty, not when it's about to be empty?
>>
File: anger.png (131 KB, 629x1173)
131 KB
131 KB PNG
>>24723266
If they were healthy rather than the cancer that caused the problem themselves they would stay and fix their bullshit rather than metasticizing to infect other states. You shat your bed now clean it up or die in it. In short: FUCK OFF, WE'RE FULL.

>>24724001
>hoa and tow company conspire to commit grand theft auto, a felony
>hurr it's your fault for paying a tax on time rather than 3 weeks early

Kill yourself.
>>
>>24723254
Shut up faggot. California always sucked.
>>
>>24724040
>on time
Just admit that you fucking overslept it.
>>
>>24723985
Pretty much. I wouldn't mind seeing uhauls on cars with California plates if they were being driven by people like Bob Widlar or Glen Haas instead of Cucky McFaggot.
>>
>>24721990
They have kiosks at the grocery store where I live, you go in, pay the fees and it prints your new papers and stickers, 5 minutes tops.
>>
>>24723985
>largely too dumb to realize they're the ones who made it like that
It takes pretty high intelligence to understand the Jewish Question actually. Most people don't realize whats going on, in your states either. Your states would fall victim too if there was as much meddling as there is here, you just don't have enough money for the kikes to care and come over.
>>
>>24725007
Nobody made you keep voting Democrat no matter how badly the party ruined everything. You made your own bed. Time to get fucked in it, or admit your mistake and never vote again wherever you move to due to understanding that your political and economic opinions are retarded and have destroyed your home.
>>
>>24724960
This is the way

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.