[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: filtering.jpg (58 KB, 558x334)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
Why does this infuriate some people so much?
>>
It's peoples heads it's like queue jumping
>>
they're trying to get to their destination - real ' fast and they got THEIR spot in traffic
>*gets filtered by passing bike*
>huh??? WHAT?? WHY ISHE ALLOWED TO DO THAT REEEEEEEEE
filtering makes sense obviously but some people got big heckin egos
>>
>>24719668
>>24719671
But in reality, if 2 cars drive in the middle of their lane the bike could be invisible and they wouldnt notice it, he will continue to filter and you get "your" spot back.
Also, they dont have an AC so depending on the weather its literally dangerous for them to be stuck in traffic.
>>
>>24719683
Why should he get a special lane?
>>
>>24719686
Why not? Cyclists do. At least he has insurance.
>>
>>24719693
Nice try but I drive in cycle lanes
>>
>>24719710
And I don't have (((insurance)))
>>
>>24719661
It's no different than driving on the shoulder to pass other cars. You dont have a license to drive everywhere you fit. You aren't allowed to drive in the line between lanes. You are going hit a car making a lane change or someone exiting a vehicle in a traffic jam.
>>
>>24719661
Often when the bike fags try that I will aggressively box them in against the other car just as they try to pass. Each time they have to panic break and one time a guy nearly lost control of the bike. Its fucking hilarious
>>
>>24720104
Its legal where I live
>>
car drivers are super insecure, see bicycle vs car threads on this board, total shitshow
>>
>>24719686
Why do you act like a crab in a bucket?

>if I can't jump ahead neither can he even if he's currently boiling in his suit
>>
>>24719661
ikr, I see nothing wrong with it especially since motorcycles almost always will never hold back traffic when the light turns green, they just leave all the cars behind & go on their way.
>>
>>24719661
Becuse Americans are fucking mentally ill I've almost been ran off the road for going around a traffic jam on the shoulder, its common place in Europe and you can park on sidewalks too in alot of places
>>
When I'm driving, I expect to have control of the lane that I'm in from edge to edge. That's why there are lane markings.
>>
>>24720143
Lower your expectations, sperg. Do you block emergency vehicles, too?
>>
File: split.webm (1.66 MB, 640x360)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB WEBM
>>24719661
crab nigga mentality
>>
>>24720156
I have nothing against splitting, but that's cringe bro
>>
>>24719661
dunno, not my problem
>>
File: .jpg (185 KB, 640x510)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
unnecessary risk
>>
>>24720236
Actually it is your problem because it's your responsibility to check for clearance before opening your door into traffic lanes.
>>
>>24720236
I mean it would be if you actually did it, yes.
>>
>>24720254
Yeah, but i am eating and talking on the phone, sooo, yikes.
>>
>>24720257
Thanks for buying me a new bike and gear
>>
>>24720266
If you survive, thats a big brain splattered under a semi tire if.
>>
>>24720266
Good luck collecting when your dumbass is crippled on the ground and I take your shitty go pro and phone and throw it in the river kek
>>
>>24720236
>>24720295
>>24720109
>Often when the bike fags try that I will aggressively box them in against the other car just as they try to pass
antisocial behavior

lemme guess, youre a superior white male, eh?
>>
>>24720109
Based. Operate motor vehicles inside the lanes or stay off the road.
>>
>>24719661
because they always go too fucking quick when they do it, like too quick to make a save if someone had to open a door, change lanes, or stick their hand out to ash a cig.
eventually they will have to merge back into a lane of traffic to turn at a light so yeah they are also cue jumping.
>>
>>24720378
>so yeah they are also cue jumping
crab
>>
>>24720392
i could also do illegal shit like the bikers. drive my car down the breakdown lane and jump the cue or use a freeway onramp/leftturn lane to cut ahead of street traffic but im not a fucking nigger.
>>
File: 1633417754593.webm (2.88 MB, 1222x680)
2.88 MB
2.88 MB WEBM
>>24719710
Based
>>
>>24720392
>crab
better than ending up as a shit stain on the road
>>
File: 1415831095903.png (763 KB, 800x800)
763 KB
763 KB PNG
>>24720402
top banter
>>
>>24719686
Filtering means less traffic for you.

5% of commuters switching to 2 wheels and filtering. Would net a 20% traffic reduction.
>>
>>24720410
That shit only works when there's a few of you otherwise when there'd be a line of motorcycles waiting at the light in-between the lanes.
>>
>>24720417
*otherwise there'd be
>>
>>24720417
Still works because the bikes take off faster.

I rode a motorcycle in Japan and every one filters.
>>
I don't know, I always try to make more space for bikers whenever I can, they don't slow anyone down. On the other hand, cyclists that get to the front of the intersection and then everyone has to pass them can fuck right off.
>>
>>24720448
That's a missing bike lane problem, not a cyclist problem.
>>
>>24719661
I'm okay if they just move between cars that are stuck

But if some asshole on a scooter drives in front of me while I'm stopped at a light and just moves in front of me, I might just fucking get a manslaughter charge
>>
>>24720156
An asshole hit my mirror doing this shit. I don't see why this is allowed.
>>
>>24720104
>You dont have a license to drive everywhere you fit. You aren't allowed to drive in the line between lanes.
1. Stop trying to police others
2. Yes I am. It's actually illegal for you to try to block me.
>>
>>24719661
Filtering only infuriates bitter faggots who want everyone to suffer as much as they do. Take note, though, that filtering and splitting are different things, in many places legally too.
Filtering refers to driving between lanes in standing traffic, where people move slowly and are aware and alert because they have an inscentive to, if they snooze they lose. Standing in a traffic jam is arguably more dangerous for a biker than filtering, at very least for his health since he has to breathe all the exhaust fumes completely unfiltered, and on a stop light it's much better for the bike to be in front of the pack so it can pull away and have less cars around.
Splitting, meanwhile, is doing so at speed where people often just cruise and don't pay much attention. That's an easy way to become extremely dead.
>>
>>24720156
This is not splitting, this is filtering.
>>
>>24720501
>That's an easy way to become extremely dead.
8 years of splitting and never had a problem. Do it safely and you'll be fine.
>>
Fuck cyclists
Fuck cages
I always filter on my shitbike and if there's a bike lane I'll take that instead
>>
>>24720510
It is impossible to do completely safely because you can't rely on other people not being idiots. The first rule of biking is to interact with cagers as little as possible, that's the real thing that separates good riders from eternal squids. Filtering helps with that, you get to pass by them while they aren't doing anything anyway and thus pose little threat to your existence. Splitting does the exact opposite, you deliberately interact with those active drivers.
>>
>>24720417
They pile 15 of them on the starting line ut works better
>>
Nice to see how livid the imagination the cagers have, but lets return to reality.
I will filter
I will split
You will pay for my bike and gear when you fuck something up
>>
>>24720475
I hit some asshole's mirror doing this shit.
>>
See the majority of bikers are fucking fags, risking scratching up people's cars and shit filtering. Me, I'm more courteous than that. As a straight man I know the only safe way to filter that doesn't fuck with the car drivers is getting on the sidewalk in order to get up to the front.

Look drivers I'm sorry but here in TX is really is hot. My bike is old and high displacement, too, so it overheats if I'm sitting behind you guys and accelerating slowly when the light turns green.

Also don't forget being behind you is absolutely unsafe for me. I can't count the amount of times I've been brake checked by a careless or phone-using driver, or almost sandwiched at a red because I couldn't get to the sidewalk and was forced to stay back, staring at my temp gauge and praying I don't break 230.

Regardless I'm just praying you guys cut a straight white man a break. Fuck all the losers who can't do it the proper way, I say.
>>
>>24719661
You're too close and make loud noises in my ear. I used to always let bikes pass until some asshole revved his engine for no reason. You don't have to make a lot of noise for safety, just be safe and don't pass too fast like an idiot. You do not have to lane split, I see people still doing it while traffic is going like 70mph like they have a mental problem thinking they HAVE to get ahead.
>>
>>24719661
Because the idea of a superior being getting ahead of them makes the cagers rage.
>>
>>24719661
In europe everyone does it and cars know it and nobody gives a fuck anyway. Dont know why americans are so mental about filtering.
>>
>>24721015
No gaymu your bike it not going to over head unless your radiator fan is broken.
>>
>>24721127
LOL
>>
>>24720402
Fuckin top zozzle!
>>
>>24721074
>until some asshole revved his engine for no reason.
he was probably downshifting, and you're just a fucking retard.
>>
>>24720939
When your splitting, when you filter, it's YOU who fucks your bike up. Traffic laws are a thing.
>>
>>24720458
>missing bike lane
Suck my nards lycranigger and buy a car.
>>
>>24721564
>it's YOU who fucks your bike up.
nah, get the fuck out of the way and nothing will happen. Actually just don't deliberately get in the way and nothing will happen.
>>
>>24721098
They won't zipper either
>>
>>24719661
I don't care as long as they do so carefully. Additionally the shoulders should also be open to bikes as long as they stay under 25 when using them.
>>
>>24720109
Lmao youd better hope I'm KO'd or dead because I will beat the everloving shit out of you otherwise
>>
>>24720475
Lesson learnt mate, you were too close to the centre line. Next time move over a bit and all will be right in the world
>>
>>24720475
If you were driving a prius in socal on the 405... Sorry man. Didn't mean to explode that mirror, and also did the nigger thing and bailed since it was stop and go.

I have hit mirrors with my mirrors. Just folds mine in.
>>
>>24719661
I'm okay with it, I'll even scoot over and give you fellers a little more room if I see you in time.
>>
>>24721683
thanks pal
I'll give you a friendly thank you wave if you do this.
>>
Califag here

I don't really split lanes anymore, way too dangerous especially after all the NPCs got the coof clot shot which makes them drive retarded. I still do filter if needed though. But most of the time I'll wait in line with the rest of the cars because I'm never in a rush to get anywhere.
>>
>>24721015
based fellow garland bro
>>
>>24722050
Dumb take. I never, ever, sit behind a car. Too scared of getting crushed between an f150 and a fwdcuckbox. I always split to the front.
>>
>>24722087
Are you retarded? That's called filtering, not splitting. I quite literally said I still filter. But regardless, I'm not worried about getting hit from behind because I got bright ass brake light(s) and I flash them multiple times until the car behind comes to a stop. A lot of retarded sport bikers do extremely stupid mods like getting "smoked out" tail lights which reduces the overall brightness. They also don't even keep the brake pressed when they come to a stop, so they aren't even alerting the car behind them that they are there. Bikes have 1 tiny little brake light and you don't even bother to press it while stopped then yeah you deserve to get sandiwched.

t. over 200k miles of Los Angeles miles and never been hit from behind.
>>
>>24719661
>Why does this infuriate some people so much?
Because in the US it's only legal in California so everywhere else they're breaking the law and if they get run over they have less standing. Partly because they cannot stand on legs that have been run over.
>>
File: NotMyProblem.webm (1.72 MB, 774x640)
1.72 MB
1.72 MB WEBM
They just can't cope with it
>>
>>24721571
Lmao look at this faggot talking tough. Faggot if you hit my car I would beat you to death. Doesn't matter if you had your leathers and helmet on I would kill you with a few punches you fucking maggot. And noone would give a shit cos everyone hates you small dicked faggots.
>>
>>24722274
daww babby got smoked in his shitbox by some 500cc honda and now he mad
>>
>>24722224
Wonder what someone suddenly opening up their door in front of you at that speed would look like.
>>
>>24722224
Going to start quickly moving into bikers on the highway thanks for the idea when the die it wont even be on me
>>
>>24722292
Lmao yeah right I've got one of the fastest cars in japan and I'm also one of the best drivers. I can beat anyone. And after I beat faggot bikers on the road I follow them home and beat them and their families (sexing any of the females (ANY of them)). Literally no one cares.
>>
>>24720402
Holy based, I remember a video of some mad cunt driving past off duty coppers cycling in the road in the cycling zone, he said something along the lines of "why do you ride on the road if they make bicycle lanes fucking idiots"
https://www.baka.com.au/national/nsw/cop-that-d-head-cyclists-in-viral-video-were-off-duty-policemen-20190131-p50upn.html
>>
>>24722202
>Because in the US it's only legal in California
wrong
>>
File: Nicolai_Eboxx-Ultra_01.jpg (689 KB, 2600x1802)
689 KB
689 KB JPG
>>24719661
>wiggling past two rows of cars at 10mph vs blasting down the bike pathways at 50mph
I think we can see who the virgin is and who the chad is.
>>
>>24722328
>opens door on highway
"Ok sir/ma'am/xir, how did the accident happen?"
>h-he was lane splitting!
"Alright, what happened after that?"
>I... opened my door
>"You were on the highway going 70mph, why would you do that?"
>(shits self and gets shit in post surgery bog hole of a "vagina")
"Judgement awarded to the plaintiff. You, the defendant are hereby ordered to pay the plaintiff's medical expenses, full cost of one Ducati Panigale V4, one full set of Dainese leathers, and one motorcycle helmet befitting a MotoGP level racer."
>gavel whack
>>
>>24722409
>knobbies on bike path
>runs over sand, fishtails and crashes
or
>goes round corner doing 30mph
>right into 2 landwhales blocking the trail.
So many fatties/walkers it's nuts.

e-bike riders ride like madmen on the trails.
>>
File: 1611707734833.jpg (7 KB, 190x265)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>24720402
Gigachad driving
>>
>>24722191
>because I got bright ass brake light(s)
LMAO
HE THINKS THIS MATTERS
>>
>>24722274
this is satire, r-right?
>>
>>24722431
Why, you scared little bitch boi?
>>
>>24722423
I ride my MTB in the city with very aggressive knobbies. There is a thanksgiving feast of traction on any surface. I also run a almost 9'' brake rotor up front with 4 piston brakes front and rear so I can stop on a dime. But yeah a lot of people shouldn't be on e-bikes.
>>
>>24722443
I only posted about the lack of traction because it happened to me and I fishtailed on sand strewn over concrete and crashed into a bridge. Was on older tires.

e-mtb's are the future. Hope we can get a decade before mega gay laws come into effect.
Mind you it was on a hardtail and I was dumb and young at the time but I don't fuck around with knobbies on bike trails anymore.
>>
>>24720236
>>24720295
>>24720109
Wake up cager, it's time to be stuck in traffic for 2 hours
>>
>>24720104
>You are going hit a car making a lane change or someone exiting a vehicle in a traffic jam.
It's not the biker's fault if the driver of the car doesn't pay attention to the surroundings.
>>
File: IMG_2125.png (7 KB, 704x458)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
>>24722613
Here lies
Chadley Squidward
He had the right of way
>>
>>24719661
I let them pass. Doesn't affect me, let them have their fun.

t. never drove a bike and never will
>>
>>24722328
Remember the force air makes on your hand when you put it out of the window at that speed. Now multiply that force by the times that door is bigger than your hand. I doubt you'd be able to open it easily.
>>
>>24720417
A drag race at every light sounds badass.
>>
>>24722643
The hand out has a large force when it's perpendicular to the direction of travel because the air wants to decelerate it to zero. Considering the angle that the car door opens is small, the sin of that will be small, so the force against the door won't be anywhere near if it were proportional to the entire area of the door. It's only proportional to the area of the door presented to the direction of travel.
Granted, most interior car door handles are near the hinge so they've got a shitty lever arm, but if one was pushing on the rear (lateral when open) end of the door while working the latch with the other hand, it'd be easy, probably. It might also be doable if they use one hand and push with their elbow and/or shoulder.
>>
>>24720475
>>24721674
Yeah I hit mirrors every now and then too, shoulda moved over more desu, it's not hard

I've never actually broken a mirror but I'll wave a sorry if I can, but big whoop really
>>
>>24722428
Uh yeah, lights kinda matter retard. Babby first time riding a motorcycle at night?
>>
>>24720506
uh
it's the same thing
>>
>>24722745
Except, it's not. Uneducated amerimut.
>>
>>24720156
>captions
Holy fucking cringe
>>
>>24721674
This is a dick move. You damage someone's car, you own up to it and pay to fix it.

And "my mirror just folds in"... Car mirrors aren't meant to FOLD BACKWARDS. They will never just FOLD IN. They arent built for jerkoffs to hit them and fold them backwards.

Asshat.
>>
>>24722771
he's lying. if he hit a mirror hard enough to knock it clean off, the impact alone would violently turn his handlebar and make him crash.
>>
>>24722789
Unless he's knocking skinny little chrome mirrors off of classic cars in which case double fuck this triple nigger.
>>
>>24722801
his story just doesn't really add up. the 405 in LA county is usually jammed up at all hours of the day and the lanes are quite large and there's even a carpool lane, which is where 95% of riders split lanes because it's the safest. i just don't see a scenario where a rider would hit a cars' mirror on that freeway unless the car was the one being a dick and swerved into him.
>>
>>24719661
Slowly and carefully lanesplitting during standstill traffic? Fine by me.
>>24722224
This shit? I hope you end up as roadkill.
>>
>>24722075
How tall are you? Are you Vietnamese?
>>
File: 1510993622824.jpg (217 KB, 810x688)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
>splitting lanes in heavy traffic
>cager cuts off biker
>biker REEEEEEEEEs
>biker gets pumped full of 9mm lead from cager
>cops show up
>scrape the biker off the pavement and into an ambulance
>don't even bother taking cager down to the station
>just a statement and let the cager go home
>biker dies in hospital

Welcome to Texas.
https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/crime/motorcyclist-killed-fort-worth-road-rage-shooting-stopped-traffic-pointed-gun-suv-driver-police-say/287-b6965f20-0256-48f0-b685-3e889822d4e8
>>
>>24722402
He went to jail btw
You dont fuck with the nkvd (k stands for kangaroo)
>>
>>24722855
>nigger kills white man
>no charges pressed
Land of the knee
>>
I don't really mind or care, except when traffic's going 40km/h and they're passing between lanes at 80, any lane change becomes dangerous.
Or in stuck traffic, when I see one on my left and make space, another tries passing on the right.
Or in narrow neighborhood streets when they go opposite way on one way roads, especially food delivery scooters.
Our when they come out opposite from one way roads onto a main street and they demand you know they're there and let the through.
Or when they don't feel like waiting for the red light, so they go on the pavement and pass with the pedestrians.
>>
What would just be a fender-bender between cars can be fucking grievous injury or death for a biker (be it bicyclist or biker).

Nobody wants to deal with the potential headaches of someone getting injured, so people have to give bikers a wider berth
>>
>>24722860
He killed a biker, not a white man.
Bikers don't amount as people.
Also he's a black American, not a nigger, that's why he got away with it
>>
File: Based.webm (2.86 MB, 1000x562)
2.86 MB
2.86 MB WEBM
>>24722789
Breaking mirrors isn't hard, but thanks for proving you're no bike. Here's a guy breaking the mirror off a tesla. Those are like $1000 mirrors to replace due to the sensors and cameras.
>>
>>24723076
no shit retard. he broke it off with his hand, not the bike's handlebar. if I was no bike how would i know he's riding a Gixxer 750?
>>
>>24723115
post bike
>>
>>24723076
Wow. What a fucking dumb nigger. Raging over nothing and causing property damage because he wanted to go fast but normal traffic wasn't letting him.
>>
>>24719661
>be sitting in friend's car stuck in traffic jam
>bike nigger speeds by and clips the side of a truck
>bike nigger falls down and gets his top arm and shoulder run over by semi truck coming the opposite way, wheel nearly misses his head
>police concludes bike nigger is at fault because he crossed the double line
that was a good day
>>
>>24719661
I’m fairly certain this is an American and other assorted untermensch problem. We filtered on my first ever riding lesson when I was getting my beginner’s license.
>>
File: 1575423125323.jpg (676 KB, 1500x937)
676 KB
676 KB JPG
ITT
>>
>>24722856
>jailed for bantz
how do ausfags live with themselves?
>>
>>24723076
These are the reason people don't like bikes. Dash cams front and rear would get his plate info and fuck him and his insurance premiums. Guessing this was a tesla though given the camera angle.
>>
>>24720295
imagine getting this buttmad over a fucking bike kek
>>
I lane split every time I ride. If you make it look smooth and just meander through traffic at a leisurely pace, car drivers remain calm and you pretty much get away with it. I bonked a couple of mirrors on my leaner bike, bike mirrors are floppy and just fold away. The mirrors on this bike are way heavier and more expensive so I don’t filter as aggressively
>>
>>24720156
Those captions are cringe. Most people don't give a fuck.
>125cc
That's cute, did your boyfriend buy it for you?
>>
File: AP20213754811724.jpg (1.35 MB, 1769x1171)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB JPG
>>24719686
>>24720109
>>24720236
>>24720293
>>24720295
>>24720400
Niggers.

>>24720156
Faggot.

>>24720378
>Cue
While I agree that many bikers filter too fast and that they do eventually have to enter regular traffic again, you have to look at the big picture rather than look at every pass as a personal slight. Don't focus on the bikes that were behind you that are "cutting you in line," think of the bikes that were already ahead of you to begin with that are now long gone instead of you being stuck behind an extra hundred SUVs clogging up the road in front of you. Bikes take up only a quarter of the parking space and even less than that in a traffic jam.

Here's a picture of a small section of road down the main drag of Sturgis. In this small section there's enough parking spaces for 23 cars, but there's over 90 bikes with a few spaces to spare. On just the three blocks of a relatively small town there's parking for 600 motorcycles. There's enough parking in that same space for about 150 cars, leaving a line of cars a mile and a half long stuck in traffic.
>>
I'm currently editing a video of me lanesplitling cause I wanna upload it to tiktok to make flyover cucks seethe.
>>
>>24722841
i'm white but work with plenty of viets. Honestly they're kinda based, better than the blacks anyway.
>>
>>24720410
I'd agree with this if cyclists weren't retarded and didn't filter at 40 mph while everyone else is going 5-10 mph
>>
>>24719683
Shut up. Stop playing devil's advocate.
>>
>>24725011
Bikes are not very common in my area so when they do split lanes they are effectively cue jumping. What you said would make more sense for a more bike oriented society (like latin america or asia).
>>
>>24725458
>cue
One bike on the road is still one less car retard. Don’t think of the bikes as queue jumpers, think of them as not being part of the queue at all. You chose to be a part of it by driving a car when you could have bought your own bike or taken the bus

>just realised that other poster already meme arrowed your shit spelling
Listen here ESL
queue: line of people
cue: indication that something planned is happening
>>
personally, I don't like it when bikefriends lane split because it makes me nervous I'm going to hit them. I understand it's a major advantage of riding, but I always get tense and try to drive as predicatbly as possible.
>>
>>24722730
you're invisible no matter what.
>>
>>24722745
filtering is going between cars in stopped traffic.
splitting is going between cars while moving.
Splitting is legal in california
Filtering is legal in Utah, Oregon, and a few other places while at a red light. If the light turns green, you're supposed to stop and fall in wherever you were when the light changed instead of just continuing to the front of the pack.
>>
>>24725535
>think of them as not being part of the queue at all.
they eventually have to cut someone off to be properly situated in a lane so they are cutting the line, now if it was legal for them to lane split 247 then this wouldn't be an issue.
>You chose to be a part of it by driving a car when you could have bought your own bike or taken the bus
bikes are deathtraps and the bus kind of sucks
>>
>>24719661
I wish more states allowed this
>>
>>24725635
>so they are cutting the line
there is no line you stupid motherfucker. driving isn't a queue.
Lane splitting is like walking past someone in a mall. You're all just people trying to get to a destination.
>>
>>24725695
>driving isn't a queue.
traffic is
>Lane splitting is like walking past someone in a mall
nope, its like walking between 2 lines and then going ahead of people in one
>>
>>24719661
Because no biker does it in a mellow/sensible way, it's always nigger tier lane splitting in the blink of an eye. A few months ago I was up north in the boonies visiting my dad and going down some big boulevard changing to the inner lane to make a left up at the intersection and out of nowhere some dick on a crotch rocket in his Power Rangers looking race leathers and helmet lane splits me right then forcing me to swerve back into my lane so I didn't have some sick bike leave a neon scuff down the whole left side of my car while yeeting the rider a few hundred yards down the road.
>>
>>24719671
You'd probably reee if a car rode up the center lane/median/left turn lane and whipped in front of you, why does doing effectively the same thing via motorcycle make it ok?!
>>
>>24725635
>they eventually have to cut someone off
Why? Are you implying nobody would let them in? Cars always let me in, I have never been forced to cut a car off

>bikes are deathtraps
Well looks like if you weren’t a coward you’d be able to get ahead like motorcyclists do
>the bus kind of sucks
Well no shit

>>24725704
>traffic is
A queue to get to lots of different places. How do you know the bike is trying to get to the same place as you?

>walking between 2 lines and then going ahead of people in one
Going ahead implying making them wait? But haven’t we established that the bike doesn’t take up space in traffic, so therefore doesn’t make anyone wait?
Remember the bike is one less car, so you actually have to wait less
>>
>>24722673
>do all of this stupid stuff because unable to cope with bike chad
>crash in the process
>>
>>24725704
the mall analogy is actually pretty perfect. everyone is just trying to get somewhere, and there are a lot of "lanes" for people to travel in. If you're stopping there to pick up a shirt at like h&m or where ever, are you going to just stand and wait behind Stacy who's going to forever 21 just because she walked into the mall ahead of you?
>>
>>24725711
>Because no biker does it in a mellow/sensible way
>>24724813 does

>and out of nowhere
So you didn’t look properly. If you do a head check before you change lanes you probably would have seen him, bikes are usually painted bright colours and have headlights on all the time

>forcing me to swerve back into my lane
That’s definitely a risky move on a bike, I wouldn’t do it since I don’t have the Newtonian right of way. You wouldn’t have posted this if a truck did that to you though

>>24725715
This is actually a good point, if a car did that and then smoothly slotted into traffic without cutting anyone off then technically they haven’t caused a problem. The issue is, if every car driver did that there would be chaos. Almost every motorcyclist does this, and there isn’t a problem. The key is in the size difference between cars and bikes
>>
>>24725711
>then forcing me to swerve back into my lane so I didn't have
Sounds like you're just a shitty driver. This implies that the motorcyclist would have ran straight into you if you hadn't "swerved", which is just BS. You didn't have to do anything, you're just mad cause he zoomed by you and it scared you because you have low test and drink onions.
>>
>>24725704
you sound like the kind of guy that will go 5 under speed limit in the left lane, or even match the speed of the car next to you, because you don't want anyone to get ahead of you.
>>
as someone who actually killed a biker in an auto accident, this thread gives me anxiety
>>
>>24725719
>>24725722
>car lining up for left turn lane in gridlocked traffic
>random lane splitter bike cuts infront of car
>get left turn signal
>bike goes through signal
>turns red before car can go through
>car must wait for another light
seems like the bikes action has just negatively impacted other people
>>24725743
eat a dick fag, i always keep right. ive seen enough dashcam footage to conclude that the left lane is where most of the shit happens.
>>
File: IMG_20210824_232948_546.jpg (75 KB, 1080x1080)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>24725213
Well are you gay or are you homosexual because if you live in Garland and post on /o/ then eventually I WILL find you and I WILL fuck you.
>>
>>24725779
Car didn't go through because the driver was busy on his phone and didn't notice the turn signal
>>
>>24720358
>superior white male
redundant
>>
File: IMG_20210824_232948_377.jpg (97 KB, 1080x1080)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>24725767
Well if he was at all speeding or splitting then don't trip, even if you were doing something like running a red light.

Any motorcycle hoon who's not an utter faggot knows the risk, and wouldn't blame you when they themselves are also similarly guilty of riding like a dumbass.

I speak for literally every person who has ever and will ever ride a motorcycle, and I completely forgive you.
>>
>>24725779
cool fake scenario, here's how it would actually work.
>car lining up for left turn lane in gridlocked traffic
>trandom lane splitter bike cuts in front of car
>get left turn signal
>bike goes through signal before the car even reacts to the light turning green, because bikes accelerate faster than cars and are virtually always paying attention to lights (they want to go when it turns green, that's why the filtered to the front.)
>car can go through the exact same they would with or without the bike because the bike doesn't affect them in any way
>>
>>24725767
We're you at fault anon? Shitposting aside that would be hard to live with
>>
>>24725798
bike took the spot of the car which couldve gone through the light if an extra vehicle didnt pop in front.
>>
>>24725818
Traffic lights don’t count cars my dude. The bike does not impede the car in this situation because the bike is in front of the car, leaves before the car, and faster than the car
>>
>>24725818
Bikes accelerate much faster than cars. Even on a 250, I guarantee that I'll be leaving the light faster than you can react to it.
>>
>>24722328
>opening up their door in front of you
Improbable.
More like: The bike is moving up very fast compared to the normal flow of traffic. And it is mostly hidden behind cars that it is overtaking. So I'm getting ready to move from the left to the right lane. I check my mirrors and blind spot. Nothing. But within a second, a bike that I had no way of seeing has now pulled alongside me. RIP biker.
>>
>>24725818
>bike took the spot of the car
bike will continue to lane split after the light and not be in the way of the car at all.
I'm also usually half in the cross walk at red lights specifically to be in front of cars.
I can think of one time in the last like 3 months at least that I've actually noticed a car keep up with me when a light turned green. It's such a rare occurrence that I actually notice when it happens.
and I'm not even riding like a cunt, I'm just taking off and accelerating at a normal speed on a pretty slow bike.
>>
>>24719686
>Crabs in a bucket nigger mentality
>>
>>24725843
>>24725849
bike can only make a left turn as quick as the vehicle ahead of it the same as any car. end result is still the same, had the bike not cut ahead of other people then the car which had to stop after the left turn signal changed would have had an opportunity to go through. now if they split lanes 247 like in third world countries this probably wouldnt be as much of a nuisance since they are never really going in front of anyone and are effectively in their own layer of traffic.
>>
>>24725906
>ahead of it
you really don't understand the concept of splitting
>>
>>24725943
i said splitting wouldnt matter if they split all the time but here they split to get ahead of traffic and then merge back into traffic effectively cutting other people off. no different than some nigger using the freeway onramp lane to cut ahead of street traffic.
>>
>>24721666
or you can keep the lane splitting where you have room, satan
>>
>>24722613
>what is right of way
stop huffing gas
>>
>>24720547
Nice to know you big faggot ;)
>>
>>24722860
lol
>>
>>24725726
No nigger, it was an empty road (I was in the sticks, remember?) and I didn't count on a mother fucking go-go Power Ranger ripping down the lane stripe whiz past me right then doing a solid 80 to my 32.
>>
>>24725739
When I need to change lanes to the left to be in the turn lane for the upcoming intersection and the 2021 Manx TT champion blasts right past my car perfectly centered down the lane stripe from a fraction of a mile away in the previous split second yeah you DO have to swerve to miss them
>>
>>24725715
Because a motorcycle is typically skinny enough to do it without damaging my car.
>>
>>24719661
Only ever get pissed at people doing so at WOT. Cause not only is it incredibly wreckless speeding between carm but most the retards that do it cant seem to contol their bikes. Like ones a guy tried doing a wheelie at high speed in one while lane splitting and ran straight into a golf. They had no control at that speed and popping a wheeling bewteen cars is the dumbest shit ive seen in a while.
>>
>>24725767
My cousin fatally rekt himself on a bike the other year at 23. He was ripping across an intersection doing about 90 and flopped over hitting a wet patch of pavement and slid into a light pole. Hit it so hard his motorcycle snapped in two. Only good thing about it all was the cops and EMTs said he was instantly killed, I think of how bad it would suck to spend those final minutes of life racked with ungodly pain as you feel your life peter out of your body.
>>
>>24726076
It's the principle, Anon. Why even have lanes or right of way/road rules if all you have to do is just continuously jockey forward vs. the other vehicles? We could just do away with lane directions and shit too since fuck that bullshit, just point your whip whichever way you want to go, when you want to go, fuck it
>>
>>24720109

Won't be long before you get your mirror snatched sweetie
>>
>>24726064
>it was an empty road
doesn't sound like it was empty
>>
People are in a kind of superposition when in traffic. Either someone is going too fast, when someone passes them, or someone is going to slow when you catch up to them.
In their head they are an above average driver, so they can objectively determine if someone is a bad driver at will. Also, GOTTA GET THERE FIRST.

Luckily it's not an issue in my country, people in the outside lane of crawling motorway traffic will hug the shoulder to give us more room and (usually too late) move aside to let us filter the light queue as they come to a stop. For everything else, my side mirrors are very easy to fold in.
>>
Because they have to sit in traffic for so long going to work in a huge ass car that has a single occupant. Surely, it's not the 4 wheeled vehicle that's the problem, it's that 2 wheeled one that takes up no space and causes no traffic congestion. Idk man, I give myself ample time to commute, so I just chill out with some jams and I get there when I get there, work is depressing enough without having to find a reason to be angry AND depressed before I even get there.
>>
But really, what is the percentage of people that really have a problem? Most people are in their own little bubble when they turn the key.
That said, there's a reason I own a car and a bike.
https://youtu.be/ApfYV0lQBwQ
>>
>>24719661
>changes lanes in front of you
heh, nothing personnel kid
>>
File: 1227344823777.jpg (85 KB, 600x511)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>24726178
Lol okay
>>
File: ape head.jpg (62 KB, 600x450)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>24726081
It's also extremely loud.
Get really fucking sick of faggots on their 2 wheel tractors blasting past at a 1mp/h delta at WOT.
Fantastic, your giant twin makes zero power and now we have to wait for you to pass and then get stuck behind another 2 vehicles that are closer than 10ft apart because your feet so damn big.
>>
File: 1272255973568.png (178 KB, 380x288)
178 KB
178 KB PNG
>>24726221
Still baffles me how an 883 hits 60 at the same time a 30 year old 250 does from a stop.
Ain't no replacement for displacement, apparently.
>>
File: jesusbiker.jpg (36 KB, 570x430)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>24726135
It was empty until the crotch rocket guy flew past my left side in the blink of an eye gunning it from way back.
>>
>>24726221
that's not something that happens regularly, I'm not sure why you're pretending it does.
>>
>>24726237
so it wasn't empty, and you just weren't paying attention. you assumed it was empty instead of verifying before going over.
so again, you're just a bad driver
>>
>>24726243
No, retard. It was empty save for the biker nearly off the edge of visible range suddenly cranking his Kawasaki Ninja 6000 R whatever-the-fuck-it-was and whipping by on my left when there was a totally empty right lane he could have just flew down like nothing.
>>
>>24726243
If the guy remained at his original speed both bike and car would have never come close to each other but being a fucking mong like most bikers he had to WOT it right then for who the fuck knows why. It was 2 pm on a Saturday in the fucking boonies, no idea what the rush was for. Maybe he wanted half-price opioids at the local scuzzy tavern? Fucking A for some reason the country seems to have no less drugs coursing through itself than the fucking hood of a big city. I don't get how people pretend the backwoods is some paradise of virtue and honest living country folk.
>>
>>24719661
There was a case in which the person infuriated was the lane splitter.
https://www.fox4news.com/news/fort-worth-pd-motorcyclist-in-road-rage-shooting-killed-in-self-defense
His name is hilarious. His online obituary got rekt by shitposters.
>>
>>24726070
you don't turn your head to check your blind spot before you change lanes?
>>
>>24726240
Perhaps not in your area.
>>
>>24725704
It's like walking between two lines and into a third line which normies can't enter because they are too obese to fit.
>>
>>24725704
Incorrect.
I am neither slowing you down or speeding you up, I literally do not exist on your A to B time scale. I am not going to the same destination you, therefore I am not 'cutting' the line. It is traffic, not a KFC queue.
>>
>>24725779
>Turns red before car can get through
Not my problem. I'm 100m in front before you even look at the lights, let alone move your slushbox into drive. There is no excuse.
>>
File: R1q0iSY.jpg (39 KB, 750x758)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>24726389
That would imply their neck is physically capable of turning.
>>
>>24726389
I did, shit looked clear. Then the biking guy gunned it. I'm not a chink or a spic, I check my blind spot before changing lanes
>>
>>24726264
>It was empty save for the biker
so it wasn't empty
>>
>>24726301
>he had to WOT it right then for who the fuck knows why.
>It was 2 pm on a Saturday in the fucking boonies
You answered your own question. Why are you even on this board if you can't figure this one out?
>>
>>24722224
That isn't safe or how filtering is supposed to be done. That is why people don't like bikes.
>>
>>24722855
>TX
It isn't even legal to filter like that, they shouldn't be surprised when they get cut off. Splitting is literally only safer/advisable where it is legal and done properly, not zipping through traffic going at or above the speed limit.
>>
I turn slightly towards the other end if I see someone doing this to make extra room for them, why would I be mad about this?
>>
>>24725704
lol get dunked on cagie
>>
>>24726509
cutting ahead of people in a line in any sort of vehicle ends with someone behind you getting displaced by a car length. really simple logic here.
>I am not going to the same destination you
turning lane is a destination
>>
Lane splitting/filtering is completely illegal in my state, every single time I've seen some idiot on a bike do it they follow up with increasingly aggressive/ dangerous behavior like running a red light or cutting people off.
>>
File: lmao turbo.jpg (88 KB, 924x600)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>24720156
did an actual 12 year old made this webm?
>>
>>24719693
So why isn't he in the cycle lane?
>>
>>24720295
>river
Why don't you just drive a boat big boy?
>>
>>24719671
You have to go back
>>
>>24724490
By mindlessly repeating "she'll be right" while drinking piss and gazing at the footy on TV
>>
>>24720378
> if someone had to open a door

Not a bike fag but you're obligated to check that there's noone to hit with your door, before you open them.
>>
>>24727400
if you are stopped on the side of the street yes but in the middle of a freeway?
>just notice door not closed properly
>stuck in traffic
>open door to pull it shut
>>
File: 1415035748364.jpg (30 KB, 500x401)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>wake up
>check the news
>another biker death

Good morning!
>>
>>24720109
This is a good way to catch a bullet.
>>
>>24722613
>bumper to bumper traffic moving at a crawl
>want to change lanes
>car kindly lets you in
>begin lane change
>get slammed into by a small dark thing traveling 30 times my speed
>it came from between the lanes
>it was moving between the cars
Not my problem. You will be at fault.
>>
>>24719661
Oops
>>
File: ram9.jpg (353 KB, 980x997)
353 KB
353 KB JPG
My mirrors will punch you. In the face.
>>
>>24728461
cringe manlet crab
>>
It only annoys yanks. Everywhere else in the world where filtering is legal, car/van/lorry/bus drivers will often pull over a bit to make room for you.
>>
>>24725784
No I am not gay.
I think I'm going to start avoiding people on motorcycles though...
>>
>>24727383
go back where?
>>
>>24728461
*throws ball bearing at your window*
>>
>>24725767
Based.
>>
>>24728882
*shifts truck slightly, killing you*
>>
>>24728461
Bumpkinmobile, absolute cringe
>>
>>24730001
*Dash Cam + GoPro catches you violently swerving into me*

*Get charged with attempted murder/vehicle manslaughter*
>>
>>24719661
Lane splitting should be punished by break checking
>>
Not enough riders are skilled enough to do it every time without fucking it up. They also tend to do it faster than they reasonably should.
>>
>>24730262
in you fucking dreams
https://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/transportation/article/waller-bicyclists-hit-truck-teen-driver-attorney-16496230.php
no jury is going to have sympathy for a lane splitting faggot who vandalizes every car he doesnt like
>>
>>24720295
I fucking keke'd at you and your attempt, cagers, hahah.
>>
>>24730295
>houston
I live in Cali where splitting is legal and car drivers get cited by CHP all the time for making dangerous maneuvers around lane splitting bikes. Car drivers are held accountable for hitting bikes. I don't really care about your shitty state.

*throws another ball bearing at your back window*
*speeds off and laughs at you*
>>
File: images (2).jpg (49 KB, 480x360)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>24719661
Because they are like pic related
>>
>>24730284
can you give a reason for this stupid opinion? I've yet to hear one that makes any sense.
>>
>>24720109
Based, making bikefags utterly seethe
>>
>>24730397
good way to wind up with a broken mirror
>>
>>24730397
*throws ball bearing at your window*

*speeds off and laughs at your suffering*

Enjoy that $300 windshield replacement cagie wagie.
>>
>>24730425
haha I'll just shoot you in the back of the head while you try to ride off bitch
>>
>>24719661
Misery loves company.
They don't think about how you'll be a quarter mile ahead of them before the third car in line is through the intersection.
>>
>>24726096
Based.
Lanes are just so women don't crash into others on the road.
>>
>>24725704
Please die.
>>
>>24725739
This.
>>
>>24726502
This is a great analogy.
>>
>>24730385
>20 bikes crammed in the same spaces as 2-3 cars
based
>>
>>24728489
I live in socal and most people will move when see me trying to pass. Every once in a while you get some woman that acts like she's too important. I just write "cunt" in the dust on her car.
>>
File: eatshit.webm (2.34 MB, 960x540)
2.34 MB
2.34 MB WEBM
Problem?
>>
>>24730353
>I live in Cali
Sorry for you loss
>>
>>24730353
>california
petty theft is also legal in california, doesnt mean the rest of the country is going to go along with your clown world shit state
>>
>>24730523
Gonna do that in the soot on your visor when I roll coal on your annoying bitch ass.
>>
>>24730444
You couldn't pull it fast enough. You're stuck in traffic with a broken window and I'm already a mile down the road. Enjoy that $300 repair, cagie wagie.
>>24730542
>>24730544
Don't care. If it fits, I split. I carry ball bearings and spark plugs for people who try and box me in. Not my problem.
>>
>>24730545
Bikes are faster than your shitty truck. This doesn't make sense.
>>
>>24719686
He doesn't. Don't pretend every car driver on Earth doesn't drive through any car sized opening available to get around slowing or stopped traffic.

>It's no different than driving on the shoulder to pass other cars
Which people do all the time to get to their turn or around obstructions. You don't fucking ride behind a wide load trailer for 100 miles because passing them is CROSSING THE HECKING LINES and you don't sit through 2 light cycles at the back of a line of people turning left to make a right because there's only supposed to be one lane unless you are some sort of Gigacindy.

>>24726601
If it wasn't the bike he'd be doing it in a piece of shit E36 or something anyways, people weaving through traffic at double the speed limit aren't the point and you know it.

>>24722771
>>24722789
Learn to read retards. Most motorcycles mirrors are on a long pivoting arm that's easily moved by hand so they won't transfer enough force to knock off a car mirror or generally crash a bike. Ideally in car to car mirror contact the car coming from behind has its mirror get pushed back to avoid damage too but because of their surface area they have to be a lot stiffer and because the mounting plate hangs out itself they only narrow up by like 3 inches anyways.

>>24725711
How do you get "lane split" while changing lanes, and better yet, changing lanes with no other cars on the road. Your story doesn't make any fucking sense and you chug dicks.
>>
constant anxiety of some fucker smashing my mirror, personally
>>
>>24730565
>blast you in the face as you try and wriggle by me on your cuck cycle

Simple as.
>>
>>24730587
I've already gone 500 feet down the road and you're still stuck behind the Honda civic. Not my fault a magical spark plug flew from the sky and landed in your back window.
>>
I kind of want a bike but there is nothing more feminine than relying on other people to keep you safe. Everytime you ride a motorcycle you're begging the other men around you to be gentle around you since you're so fragile. I could never do that. Also, I don't trust the tards on the road.
>>
>>24730599
Seethe more, bikelet.
>>
>>24730602
That's not true at all. Take a damn course and learn to ride before you dish out shitty opinions. The only person you rely on is yourself and your own skills. Learn to swerve, brake, emergency brake, brake then swerve, swerve then brake, go over obstacles, throttle out, drop a gear, etc. So many tools in your tool belt once you know how to use them make it so it doesn't even matter what the people around you do. I have cars pull out in front of me on every single ride and it doesn't even phase me because I know exactly what to do. You start to see things a mile away before they even happen. Only riders know what I'm talking about.
>>24730606
You're the one with a $300 broken windshield, not my problem cagie.
>>
>>24730602
Do you drive a literal tank or do you actually think your Civic has any chance against truck-kun.
>>
>>24730608
“Hello, 911? There’s a reckless motorcyclist riding dangerously through traffic and assaulting motorists. Here’s his bike’s description and plate number.”
>>
>>24730625
>implying i ride with a plate

*lights and sirens behind me*
>take first exit
>do a bunch of u-turns around cagie piglet
>ride on sidewalk
>ride into nearest parking garage
>practice figure 8s for 20 minutes until i can confirm i lost the cop
>hop back on the freeway and lane split some more while cagies wait in traffic
>>
>>24722418
Ok then instead
>Take bottle of water
>Open it and pour it out of window, if possible on lane markings
>Watch in the mirror as you do a flip before getting your face ground down on the pavement
>Oh he must have lost control, no wonder if he was going too fast and driving irresponsibly, no need to investigate further
>>
>>24730659
Do you think water makes motorcycles crash? Are you retarded? They literally do MotoGP races in the rain without issues.
>>
>>24722409
Imagine spending $3k+ just to be a faggot on a bicycle
>>
>>24730663
Yes but youre not a MotoGP racer and you dont have that kind of bike/tire either. If you would actually drive a bike instead of just shitposting on a mongolian basket weaving forum you would know that wet markings are one of the most slippery surfaces for bikes. Wet markings like the one along the middle of the road youre driving on.
>>
File: 1391800666617.gif (1.08 MB, 276x260)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB GIF
>>24730674
>drive a bike
>>
>>24730674
They ride on slicks retard, street tires have even more grip. I've been riding for over 10 years lane splitting on the double set of yellow lines that separate the left lane from the carpool lane. Wet paint isn't slippery until you start leaning the bike at excessive angles, which isn't needed on the highways. Tell me how I know you've never ridden a motorcycle, cagie.
>>
>>24730688
Not the OP but Ive slipped on more crosswalks than I can count. And that was going straight and without breaking or accelerating.
>>
>>24730685
Who gives a fuck you pedantic bitch. Im still right.
>>
>>24730693
No offense but you can't ride for shit if you're slipping on crosswalks while going straight. You must ride on some bald ass tires or you have a piece of shit with a bent frame or handlebar. And I'm almost positive you're lying because of this line
>going straight and without breaking or accelerating
You're either on the throttle or you're braking (not breaking). There's no logical reason for you to be coasting over a painted line. You literally just made this up.
>>
>>24730702
Obv not during good weather im talking about rain when everything is wet. Also If breaking or accelerating makes it more likely to slip on a painted road why would I be doing either of those? I always coast over painted markings so I dont slip.
>>
>>24730665
Have you seen the /o/ meetup pics? A lot of people here could use the exercise.
>>
>>24730711
Being on the throttle loads your rear tire's contact patch into the ground, being on the brake loads your front tire's contact patch. When you're coasting your suspension is unloaded and unstable. No wonder you can't even drive straight over paint markings. Please sell your motorcycle if you haven't already. I fear you'll end up in a wheelchair if you keep almost crashing while going in a straight line.

Rain is no excuse either. Literally go youtube search "motogymkhana in rain" and realize you're doing something horribly wrong.
>>
>>24730698
>Who gives a fuck you pedantic bitch. Im still right.
>>
>>24730659
Are you literally 7 years old
>>
File: 1618407277338.jpg (62 KB, 1015x1024)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>24730723
>>24730740
>Seething bike cucks BTFO'd
>>
>>24719661
Seems like filtering would be relatively safe because you've got some time to react to lane changing cagers but lane splitting just sounds like a quick way to personally meet Saint Peter, JC and the whole crew.
>>
>>24730538
Not at all. As long as you're not a jackass about it. Which you were just fine in that video, so have at it.
>>
i wonder...
>>
>>24730663
>shitty squids are just as good as professional racers

Don’t worry, you’ll learn to think more critically when you grow up.
>>
>>24730968
Maybe one day you'll learn that riding a motorcycle in the rain is no different than riding when dry, with the only exception being that you reduce lean angle when turning. Not really that hard bud.
>>
>>24730800
>Nissan
I wouldn't worry about it
>>
>>24730674
>>24730663
>Motogp
They do the isle of man TT and Irish road racing in the rain.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU-ynRoqDEs
>>
>>24731032
They literally do not do the TT in the rain. Among other things the track is just too damn big where you can pass the pits when it's bone dry all the way around on slicks and end up in a monsoon on the other end of the track several minutes later, if it's raining at one end and not the other you'll destroy any wet tires before you get to where you need them, and if it starts drying out you'll murder your tires before you get back to the pits.
>>
>>24730800
Nice duck
>>
>>24732004
are you fucking retarded, thats a video of them literally DOING THE TT IN THE RAIN. you fucking smoothbrain, just leave.
>>
>>24730659
you play too much mario kart, little man. banana peels don't actually make cars spin out.
>>
>>24719661
it doesnt infuriate me but it does pose quite a hazard as they come screaming up from behind and freak people out cuz the didnt hear or see them until they are right upon them. I have seen people freak, swerve and hit the cycle...
>>
>>24732902
>drivers being unalert and bad at driving aren't to blame
>it's the motorcycles!
>>
>>24732902
>some retard freaks out and swerves so hard they hit someone else
>somehow they're the victim
eat shit and die, you fucking moron
>>
>>24721015
based dfw texan with some fucking sense
>>
>>24732863
That is a video of them literally doing the Southern 100 in the rain, now go put a gun in your mouth.
>>
>>24726601
what isn't safe is passing lane campers
>>
>>24720109
>bikefags seething
Delicious
>>
>>24724813
>iPhone file name
>faggiest bike in existence
Figures
>>
>>24733437
How will I ever recover from this
>>
>>24733821
By sucking your lover's dick, probably
>>
File: morningMotorcycle.jpg (1.38 MB, 3514x2730)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB JPG
Posting bike in motorcycle thread.
>>
>>24733842
Do you reckon that would do it?
>>
Carfag ex bike fag here I lane split in my fatass sedans squids and normies get rekt lul
>>
>>24730262
worth it
>>
>>24730974
Wow! The rain doesn’t affect acceleration or braking at all??? Someone alert the nobel prize committee. This dude is gonna turn our understanding of physics on its head!
>>
>>24733821
You’re probably used to it by now so it shouldn’t be a problem.
>>
>>24730659
what a fucking retard
>>
>>24722224
That yammi still leaking oil?
>>
>>24727102
How am I displacing a car length by filtering to the front and taking off before any of you cagies even register that it's time to stop browsing your twitter feed and move forward?
Using a phone while driving your car is illegal where I live. If cops paid me $10 per video evidence of people using their phone in traffic I could literally quit my job.
>>
>>24733852
based r6 poster with ascended gold fork package
>>
>>24734118
Wheelies in the rain are still usually pretty possible, stoppies aren't outright impossible with appropriate tires but I sure wouldn't try them on most shitty street pavement. On a good surface you're a long way from the limit of the tire in straight line acceleration and braking in the dry.
>>
>>24733852
>dark blue fairings
>silver tank
>light yellow wheels
>dark yellow forks
>light blue wheel tape
>grey frame
>light grey lower fairing
>stock exhaust

What a strange bike

>>24734127
That’s cool bro
>>
>>24734421
he dropped his bike (while standing still) and had to replace it parts with whatever he could find.
>>
>>24733821
You are a homosexual from New Zealand
>>
>>24733852
pedophile and trannie enabler bike
>>
>>24734185
left turn lanes (or right ones for uk fags). as ive mentioned numerous times before, the lane splitting bikes dont stay split which is the problem. when they need to turn left they have to merge back into the traffic.
>>
>>24735865
Then once they hit the next set of lights, they filter through backed up traffic again. There's every chance that during the commute, there's enough traffic that they'll make it through the green light while the car is stuck waiting for at least a dozen slow shitters to get going. At no point in heavy traffic did the bike prevent the car from reaching its destination faster.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.