[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 129 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

What kind of cars attract college pussy?
>>
>>24199216
They don't. No one gives a shit about the car you drive and you driving some fancy car doesn't make up for the fact that you're generally unattractive and are a terrible person otherwise.
>>
nice trucks/SUVs
>>
Jeep Wrangler. Z71 Silverado.
>>
>>24199223
Virgin
>>
>>24199227
This, a nice truck will go a long way with woman, but ain’t nothing gonna get you laid if your an autistic sperg that can’t talk to women.
>>
>>24199232
says the virgin who wants to try and use a car to attract women. Stay mad Elliot
>>
File: donked.jpg (106 KB, 1000x750)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
Vettes
>>
>>24199216
>>
>>24199240
What if you're not a truckfag?
>>
>>24199216
Made for big black cock
>>
>>24199223
>>24199216
Yes and no.
During me senior highschool and college years I had an 05 Matrix XRS.
That car had so much room, I fucked every girl I knew in that car.
If they weren't wow'd by the 7k red line, they were squirting all over in the car.
>>
>>24199216
The only real answer
>>
>>24199251
you're making me hate used cars
>>
>>24199250
mutt's law
>>
>>24199216
Rotted out Nissan Maxima with yellowed headlights, 5 percent tint, and nigger wheels and sound system
>>
Biggest truck you can get, buy don't bother lifting it. Truck girls will love your truck regardless and a 6"+ lift kit will turn off more traditional girls. A nice clean truck portrays you as a financially stable provider and they enjoy the tall ride height.

Bonus points for girls with daddy issues that associate big trucks with strong paternal figures, again no big lift kid because even basic girls immediately associate it with small penis compensation.
>>
>>24199273
What about SUVs? Any good ones?
>>
This is based on location and socioeconomic status, mostly.
A rich girl will want you to be rich also and flex on the poor with an expensive, but not necessarily eye catching vehicle.
Middle class is more of a toss up. Some girls prefer practicality, like a Subaru in areas where AWD is useful, some prefer financial sense, like a Civic or a Corolla or something, and others still will want you to flex on people with an expensive AND eye catching car that neither of you can actually afford. If you live in a rural area, trucks of all ages and pricing may work.
Poor girls will not care. They probably don't own a car themselves or may not even know how to drive.
To answer your question specifically, a college slut would probably be interested in a vehicle well suited for sex, like a van, or a vehicle that is attractive to young people. Luxury sedans, Range Rovers and other "trendy" cars, maybe an EV if they lean hard left.
The hard truth is that, when it comes to girls that are worth keeping around, the car you drive will matter VERY little unless it's so poorly maintained or old that it's dangerous, is filled with garbage, or is way more than you can afford. A girl seeking a life partner will only place value on your car in the context of assessing your judgement, or, in the case of accessories, your sense of style and your interests.
>>
>>24199248
Honestly woman don’t give a shit about less than full-size cars/SUVs in my experience.

Yea once you get them in it they may comment they like it, but the nicest car with the biggest V8 isn’t really going to make a huge splash with most college girls.

I speak as someone with a modern 4Dr V8 sedan and a early 00’s full-size SUV.

This old as shit SUV does more to catch their attention than the car. However the car will get multiple comments from guys every day.

If you want to talk to car dudes get a badass car.

If you want to talk to Chicks get a nice full-size 4x4 4door trucks with +1 All terrains.

But again, if you can’t talk to chicks normally it doesn’t matter if you drive a 1998 Corolla or a $80k truck.
>>
>>24199281
Maybe a Jeep Wrangler or 4Runner but frankly, as an SUV guy myself. The SUV world really fucking sucks right now, 99% of the market is aimed at Karen’s.

Normally I would say Suburban but the 2021 Suburbans are straight up faggotville
>>
>>24199216
God I wish I was the floor
>>
Swapped honda
>>
mods should delete these stupid fucking threads right after they get posted

this, however, would make them something besides useless
and we can't have that
>>
>>24199223
unironically not correct
A car is like your clothes and your demeanor at a distance -- it gets you noticed. Dressing sharp and driving my dealer mates' nice cars got me more pussy thrown at me than I ever got in my life.

Learn about lyfe, zoomer
>>
File: tenor.gif (853 KB, 220x209)
853 KB
853 KB GIF
>mfw it's another episode of "/o/ theorizes on how to get a girl"

Don't stop now, guys!
>>
File: 1602336304325.png (46 KB, 480x480)
46 KB
46 KB PNG
>>24199317
pepe racer for lyfe
>>
>>24199317
You're shallow as fuck if you think women will sleep with you because of your car or clothes. The moment you open your mouth she'll be drier than the sahara.
>>
>>24199336
Maybe in some dudes' cases, but that is not my experience. I am an extremely fun charming sort of guy though so, I dunno
>>
>>24199341
>I am an extremely fun charming sort of guy though
Your posts demonstrate the opposite of that
>>
File: 1620719051179.jpg (53 KB, 500x734)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>24199336
>t. virgin nice guy
Mate, 99% of women have the comprehension and critical thinking skills of a fucking 7 year old and you should treat them as such. If you show up in a nice car that makes it seem like you have money, wearing nice clothes, and act confident, but not autistic, you can pull just about any pussy as long as you don't look like a troll. Learn 2 women retard.
>>
>>24199216
a nice truck. Doesn't have to be brand new either.
>>
Wranglers, old VWs, sports cars, new trucks.
>>
>>24199223
Basically this
>>24199216
A clean car is the answer. A clean 2003 corolla will deter less women from tickling your pickle than a never washed riced out 2015 3 series with underglow and tacobell wrappers on the floor.
Nice cars don't get you pussy other than gold digger pussy, and if you're asking this, you don't have the money for gold digger pussy.
Have a decent personality and confidence.
>>
>>24199357
lol no it doesn't. I'm just here for my six monthly drop-in of /o/, since I am a le based oldfag that already won the internets a decade ago. I don't care about quality posting any more because /o/ is shit now. Look how salty you are holy shit lighten uppppppppp

or just go back to plebbit, either way you camry driving faggot
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (250 KB, 1280x720)
250 KB
250 KB JPG
>>24199281
Luxury brands and large SUVs, mom cars like a RAV4 won't make the panties drop but identifiable luxury brands like an X3 or something big like a GMC Yukon will do the job.

Remember that all car brands are shifting over to SUV and Crossovers because that's what women and their pussy whipped husbands overwhelming buy.
>>
>>24199369
>old VWs
I have a mk1 golf and can confirm I'm not swimming in teenage poon.
I dated a girl 8 years younger than me and technically got 18 year old pussy then, but she hated my car
>>
>>24199360
This is why you'll never get laid. You saying "nice guy" tells me nothing about you or your character. Its expected that you're a pleasant person to deal with, anything else is unacceptable.
>>
File: baja wheelie.png (790 KB, 1280x720)
790 KB
790 KB PNG
>>24199216
>cars
laughs in 2 wheel supremacy
>>
>>24199399
You don't want the women that see dirt bikes as legitimate forms of transportation.
>>
>>24199360
This guy gets it (sadly).
This is why I get heaps of interest but it always ends up casual because I won't commit to them. I want a gf that I actually like, not some brainless thot. The good ones are rare, although there's this tomboy boxer I'm crushing on rn and I swear if I weren't driving an M3 and dress in $200 smart casual she wouldn't be so interested
>>
File: 1622763010878.jpg (84 KB, 600x800)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>24199387
Mate, I went through more girls in the first few weeks of uni than you've held hands with. Being a nice, polite guy who put his personality out there worked back in the '60's, but modern chicks are braindead slutbags that just crave attention. As long as you give them that attention, are dominant, and are at least semi good looking, you can have just about any ass you want, scrub.
>>
>>24199377
A nice comfy luxury SUV will get you farther than any 90s sportscar or "built not bought" monstrosity.
>>
>>24199385
I think it might apply to the 'quirky' ones like Bugs and Things.
>>
>>24199216
None but they will definitely appreciate if it's not daddy's money or a shit beater. Bought a brand new '13 Accord as a freshman and everyone loved it. Clean, my money, and was comfy. I would argue this applies to any age.
Getting laid because you own it though? I doubt it and you got a lot to make up for if you hope you car will let you hit 1st or 2nd base.
>>
File: 1620779244324.jpg (15 KB, 428x418)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>24199418
Best of luck, anon. Through my years of recycling sluts, I've only met probably one girl who had the ability to actually think for herself, and I regret letting her go. Unfortunately, like I said, you have to treat most women like literal infants, because that's their cognitive limit. Overestimating a woman's capability to think and feel like >>24199387 just gets you in a load of trouble. Good women are so fucking rare, and today's incessant social media makes them even more difficult to find.
>>
Nissan Leaf
>>
>>24199426
>I went through more girls I swear
yea right dude, you're as shallow as the women you supposedly picked up.
>it always ends casual
because you are a fucking casual.
>I want a GF I actually like
well you're thinking so small that you think you'll find the ideal gf from some shallow bullshit like your car.
>>
>>24199479
actually chuckled aloud at this seethe
great quality seethe virgin, keep it up :)
>>
File: eating glue.jpg (11 KB, 181x300)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>24199494
>you're seething because I'm such a retard I think I'll find my REAL gf using my car as bait for only shallow people
>>
File: 1621505852821.jpg (18 KB, 302x301)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>24199479
Angry virgin, lmao. When you realize how 'shallow' most women on this planet are, you're gonna have a tough time. Women are built to select a successful mate, not one that has 'feelings.' The OP specifically mentioned college chicks too, which are the worst offenders of being braindead holes. The first time you have sex, you'll figure out what I'm talking about.
>>
File: pige.jpg (99 KB, 650x650)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>when u try to look cool in front of some sluts and the tranny slips and clunks into gear
>>
>>24199516
>I want my ideal gf
>but I only do stuff that casual women would want
>this is my world view
lmao ok virgin.
>>
>>24199508
> I think I'll find my REAL gf using my car as bait
lol not even, seether. I'm a divorcee so I got trust issues and I'm a felon so I tend to only want a certain bad bitch sort. I unironically get heaps of interest and I reject women, they don't reject me. I'm not really looking extremely hard, but insofar as I'm looking, I'm looking for an honest sort

Attraction gets you in the door, cars and dress definitely contribute to that (extremely heavily). Why are you so mad?
>>
File: 1622480336021.jpg (297 KB, 1280x946)
297 KB
297 KB JPG
>>24199522
Ask me how I know you don't have a strong father figure in your life and were raised in a matriarchal household, lmao.
>>
Can't wait for jannies to purge this shit thread
>hehe you're a virgin I'm a Chad
>no, I'M a Chad and YOU'RE a virgin!
>nuh uh, you are!
>no, you are!
>>
>>24199516
Women have made you mad.
>>
>>24199545
>what car attracts x
Should be a bannable offense for posting. Always shit threads.
>>
>>24199556
It's legit /o/ material though. A car's place in social culture and relevance to women is /o/.

Pic related gets taken down though last time I checked
>>
>>24199567
It isn't /o/ material in the way these threads are usually phrased. It's almost always a t/o/urist looking for a cut and dry answer that devolves into the garbage that is this thread.
>>
>>24199567
No it's not. This has nothing to do with automotive enthusiasts.
>>
>>24199529
>made an entire post about how many women he's gotten with his car
>but I didn't want any of them because they're casual
>even though my car as a status symbol would only attract casuals
>I'm looking for my REAL gf even though I'm laying down as a casual.
>>
File: qfqfsf.png (164 KB, 800x800)
164 KB
164 KB PNG
virgins asking virgins how to get pussy
>>
File: 1282329854671.jpg (7 KB, 238x217)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>24199602
OK I legit burst out laughing at this reply
my boss wants to know what's funny, what should I tell him?
>>
>>24199241
/thread
>>
File: one more time.webm (1.46 MB, 853x480)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB WEBM
>>24199529
They'll never believe us anon. I too have to regularly reject whores.
I've had drunk women try to jump on my bike at stop lights too.
>>
Women generally don't give a shit as long as it is fairly newer and isnt an obvious small poverty car. And even then, most generally don't care as long as it isn't a shit box. More rural areas they might lean more towards a nice full sized pickup but again, they don't care.
>>
File: 1023123.jpg (16 KB, 400x400)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>It's another one of these threads where /o/tists insist that they doesn't care what women think while at the same time getting extremely emotional over how women perceive them

You...you guys are extremely sensitive about this issue aren't you?
>>
>>24199660
Boondocks anon here. Even a shitty pickup as long as it's lifted will get you any inbred country poon you want.

>>24199652
I nearly killed a drunk women when I was sitting at a light on my bike and she ran up behind me and tried to climb on the back. Thought some nigger was trying to steal my bike. Why do they feel the need to do that?
>>
File: 1362713144489.png (229 KB, 331x360)
229 KB
229 KB PNG
>this tripfag larping at light speed
>>
>>24199701
should've let her grab on and then taken off and raped her in a parking garage
>>
>>24199216
lifted truck or a BMW or a Jeep
>>
>>24199711
Topkek
>>
>>24199216
you don't want sorority pussy. It's like sticking your dick in a paper shredder
>>
>>24199216
jeep wranglers, subarus, mustangs, fuckhuge pickups. exotic sports coupes.

Ultimately doesn't matter that much though; how clean and well kept your car is is more important than what it is. Spend money on keeping it clean to show women that you have your shit together and are proud of what you have.
>>
>>24199714
I own a lifted 2020 rubicon. If you're looking for a pussy magnet get the lifted farm truck or a slammed bmw, 'cause the jeep will only get you empty pockets.
>>
>>24199725
>how clean and well kept your car is is more important than what it is.
Not true with a jeep. People don't trust a guy if his jeep is clean. We wear the dirt as a badge of honor.
>>
>>24199708
never larped (on /o/ or /fit/) never will, pic is one of the recent ones. Great fuck great ass great tits, and I liked her until she turned out to be a completely unhinged fucking psycho

Back to the original (OP) point, a car does attract women. If you're an angry autist or otherwise unlikeable person who can not flash a smile and get one back, your car won't matter.
>>
>>24199262
Fact
>>
the biggest pussy slaying alpa Chad i know IRL drives a hyundai santa fe. not even a new one. i think it is a second gen one
>>
>>24199617
are you legitimately autistic?
>>
>>24199216
just having a car is good enough to get pussy in college because everyone is broke and bored in dorms.
just smile, dress nice, and dont stink. fucking easy
>>
>>24199775
As opposed to being fraudulently autistic?
>>
File: cropped.jpg (1.21 MB, 2701x2267)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB JPG
I've had sports cars, trucks, and currently a Rubicon. The most attention I've gotten from women with regards to a vehicle though is when I'm on my motorcycle. Not overt attention, but when I'm interacting with women during the normal course of the day the conversations are longer, the eye contact is always stronger, and women seem to go out of their way to get my attention more. Wish I'd known this when I was single. Pic is my garage--pay no attention to the Ducati guys, true cafe racers (Triumphs) are what chicks love.
>>
>>24199744
Did you really just save a girl's ass selfie from facebook to try to prove you've had sex?
>>
i pound teen sluts like these hos on the reg. enough booze will do the trick heh. they love my m5 and mustang GT. ive gotten my dick sucked and my cum swallowed by some puerto rican whore in a honda civic tho, that was fun. I fucked a blonde nordic anxious cunt on the back seat of my bmw x6m. And ive fucked probably most if not all of phi sig sig sluts and alphi chi omega whores. Also the asian whores at akdphi and kappa phi lambda love worshiping my corporate bwc. Of course my dads loaded, not me so at least im honest. Honestly banging more young tight virgin hoes than u! kek. Pic related.
>>
>>24199802
lol I'm a 34 year old divorcee on /o/ since 2009 at least, anons here long enough probably remember me posting my fucking wife. There's at least two guys still around that remember me from /o/ meets

u mad bruh, and I love it
>>
File: 17349234242.jpg (148 KB, 2000x1000)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
>>24199809
Can't tell whether you're being satirical and spoofing some of the posters ITT

On /o/, it's difficult to distinguish trolls from tools
>>
>>24199216
Lifted pick up trucks, less than 5 years old, and clean and Jeeps.
>>
>>24199814
That's a facebook file name, I'm not sure what else to tell you.
>/o/ meets
yeah you've never had sex in your life. The only people that went to 4chan meetups were the type of retards that thought horse head masks were hilarious.
I do believe you're 34 and have been here for 12 years though, wizard.
>>
>>24199823
Well duh. She sent it to me via messenger, which gets put in my grill folder on my PC. Don't know what else to tell you :)
>>
>>24199823
I dunno. N/o/va meets are pretty based.
>>
>>24199842
aren't you the 2nd literal fag from dbt?
>>
>>24199216
getting attention =/= getting sex
>>24199223
fpbp
>>
>>24199855
gayanon, what if I told you I've had sex with more men than I have women, and you no longer corner the market on gay sex?
>>
>>24199248
keep your rig clean and well maintained
>>
>>24199262
odd. the cruising homosexuals have changed their strategy to cruising for college girls and using them as bait for other men that might be interested in the girls. it's a truly dastardly and clever plan.
>>
>>24199303
same
>>
>>24200063
yeah well
I still get dick, and occasionally pussy
turns out a lot of guys will stick their dick in anything. being gay is really easy.
>>
>>24199802
>>24199823
retard
>>
>>24199818
lmaaaao. nah bruh im deadass. alright probably the only true part was getting my dick sucked by some cute puerto rican crazy senorita when i used to have a honda civic. Ironically the faster and more expensive my car became, then less regular amount of pussy I obtained on the reg. Idl if having a sort-of shitty honda forced me to compensate by having suave PUA skills and near-chad looks. But once I got my bmw and mustangs seems like I scare more girls cuz they probably think i'm some loaded rich nigga and they prolly feel insecure? IDK. All i know is mo' money, mo problems. Fuck bitches, get money. Teen girls can suck my filthy corpo bwc all day baby lets go
>>
File: 1582336690588.jpg (53 KB, 464x618)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>24200113
>lmaaaao. nah bruh im deadass
You have to eb over 18 to post here
>>
>>24200133
how the hell do i "eb" at all let alone 18 times to post here
>>
>>24200133
it's pretty extremely obvious he's being facetious.
>>
>>24200160
Not my fault my keyboard can't keep up with my fingers
>>24200163
Aha I was just pretending to be retarded
>>
>>24200133
lololol bro i have a professional degree and make 6 figures alone from that. 7 if u count daddy's money. Ive been out of college for a while so cant really relate much to the young folks but im glad u think my internet persona is of a certain age bracket. makes me feel young again and reminds me of the sheer amount of white and asian tight virgin pussy i pounded. o wait i still do that all day err day kek
>>
>>24199216
Subaru Impreza or WRX or BRZ/FRS/86
Or an offroad vehicle like a jeep or truck
>>
>>24199216
Sportbike. The correct answer is sportbike.
>>
>>24200133
18 year old here and my friends say it all the time
chill out boomer
>>
>>24199216
The ones that attractive men drive
>>
File: o6QRah1601701419.png (366 KB, 324x384)
366 KB
366 KB PNG
>>24199711
Fucking lmao
>>
File: kek.jpg (71 KB, 628x953)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>24199216
If you have to ask 4chan, you're not getting college pussy
>>
>>24199418
godspeed bimmer bro, which model is it can I ask?
>>24199444
present yourself into a speeding semi-trailer r6-pedo I don't often wish death on bikers but you're an exception
>>
>>24200394
well, you too bro, hope you highside into a ditch or something
>>
File: 1596537101148.jpg (1005 KB, 1278x852)
1005 KB
1005 KB JPG
>>24200406
I think it has to be a truck or I don't get isekai'd
>>
Ford Raptor
>>
>>24199777
this guy knows what he's talking about
triple 7s confirm it
>>
>>24199731
>not lifting your BMWs and slamming your farm trucks

Got to stand out on the dating market these days.
>>
>>24200313
Still get dick, so we're even
>>
>>24199809
>omega whores
This needs to be a meme phrase
>>
>>24199711
the drunken slut fears the casual motorcycle rapist
>>
File: 1618461884386.jpg (30 KB, 577x435)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>24199711
Sometimes it has to be done to put them in their place
>>
>>24199216
I hate that I find dumb slutty college whores hot
>>
>>24200579
Hate-fucking is valid. Or in most cases hate-jacking off sessions.
There's a reason a lot of guys are saying shit like
>you
>dumb
>dirty
>bitch
on every thrust into some hoe they met at a bar.
>>
>>24200579
talk to them, in any capacity, for 2-5 minutes. You'll be cured.
>>
@24199250
https://vocaroo.com/1bwfRmjLJsnx
>>
>>24199567
>YWNBAD
>>
>>24200587
Nah
I've talked to plenty, I'm 28
I know they're dumb as shit and talking to them makes you want to bludgeon your brains out. Doesn't make them less hot
>>
>>24200587
Knowing they're dumb doesn't make their body less hot? Sounds like they're a bit too smart for you.
>>
>>24200602
>>24200636
sorry boys I'm not a swinging dick, nor a porn-addicted coomer. I don't wank to thots I save my sex drive for chicks that I like
>>
>>24200643
Good for you.
Yo, pass the dumb hot thots!
>>
>>24199216
SUV, truck, newer commuter, or a small enough car. Too expensive of a car and they will pretend to like it but call you small dick, too cheap of a car and they will complain about it, and 99% of sports cars will also get you called small dick. Generally the exceptions to the rule are Challengers, Mustang, Charger, and Porsches.
>>
>>24200643
I dated an 18 year old for a while when I was 26
It sucks, there's too huge of a gap in maturity and interests. Keep banging girls you have connection with, don't fuck dumb college whores.
>>
>>24199607
Just go to PetSmart and get it.
>>
>>24199216
Why are they all orange?
>>
>>24200649
I thought you were gay?
>>
>>24200669
>what is a tan?
They're not even orange, lefty.
>>
>>24200653
This, they look nice but after the first few hits, they're so fucking dramatic that it's really not worth it.
>>
>>24200649
your miata is gone forever and there is nothing you can do about it
>>
>>24199711
A-Are you a gamer?
>>
>>24199223
This anon knows. A super nice car in college if anything will make you look like a try hard in front of most of the student body. You have to realize that most all girls are away from their parents for the first times in their lives and in that, don't have much self control because they have had others protecting them their entire lives up to that point. You can drive an absolute rust bucket pile of shit (because most everyone in college is a poor fag for four years anyways) that other anons can relate to your current state of poor. Your attitude and looks are on display to everyone plus the girls are trying to 'find their inner selves and grow spiritually' (by riding the cock carousel), so there is literally no excuse for not getting laid in college.

Of course, attempt to smash before the Freshman 15 kicks in late Spring semester. Don't be that guy who fucks the fatties. By your senior year, you should be a well seasoned veteran pussy slaying machine come midterms of Fall semester.
>>
>>24199262
Fucking skimboarders...learn to surf or gtfo.
>>
>>24200552
>Guys like this fuck me so you, a 5'11.9" Aryan gigachad who regularly smashes the most desirable of boys, and I, a 5'7" 230lb hideous mutt of a power-bottom, are equivalent human beings.
:^I
>>
>>24200812
>5'11.9"
ha, I'm 6'
get rekt fagt
fucking loser lmao
>>
>>24200812
>>24200837
lol I actually did a double take to make sure that I was not on /fit/. Also this thread is starting to get good, loser seethe is reaching peak hilarity
>>
>>24200846
I'm just having some bantz with faganon
>>
>>24199216
minivan
>>
>>24199216
They don't give a fuck about your car, they care about your parties you have at your beach house or apartment your rich parents bought you though.
>>
>>24199223
Most women don't know shit about cars, they can sometimes see if it's a newer model. The most important thing is that it is clean, inside and out. The smell of the interior is really important. Good luck virgins
>>
>>24199216
Are these quadruplets or something? Why do they all have a baby-dick nose
>>
Why do you guys pursue casual sex?
Boomers ruined society with sexual revolution, but they can be excused, as they didn't know the consequences. We however have an opportunity to learn from their mistakes and restore some sort of stability.
Why are you chasing cheap thrills and desensitizing yourself to oxytocin instead of focusing on building something lasting? Why are you giving your time and attention to sluts?
>>
>>24199251
>squirting
So you let them piss in your car?
>>
>>24199336
>reading comprehension
it gets you NOTICED nothing more nothing less, your car matters but it won’t get you laid in anything but fringe cases.
>>
>>24199216
None, you fucking retard. You're pathetic.
>>
>>24200883
>and your dog
>>
>>24200852
Why not call him Gaynon?
>>
>>24199216
If you're tempted to spend 100k on a car to attract American cunts, spend the money on a plane ticket instead to a country with decent women instead.
>>
>>24199216

Honestly, convertible is cheat codes.

Of all the friends i had driving my broke ass around back in college the one i remember most fondly is this hipster chick with a mk1 vw cab, i'd see her on the street and shed wave me over, id hop in with people and we'd go roll around the town and smoke. it was magical.
>>
>>24200754
I did, and preferred skim. mostly because virginia beach waves are/were ass.

ecsc consistently attracts the absolute best jailbait in the nation tho, I miss being a teenager when I drop by for a free monster.

but uh yeah op wranglers and newer luxury sedans.
>>
File: BBA_6991.jpg (163 KB, 1400x932)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
This car ironically gives me more attention than anything I've owned and I regularly get complimented by women and men about it.

Good luck finding one though.
>>
>>24199399
honestly this
>>
>>24199521
>you're also in a convertible when that happens with loud music
>>
Late model entry or mid level luxury badges, convertibles, trucks, luxury crossovers, motorcycles, exotics. Keep it stock, keep it clean and washed. You want to look like an interesting person with his shit together, not an obsessive boyracer modder.
>>
>>24199602
>>
>>24201519
is that an X300 or an X308 on X300 wheels? Regardless they're very cool and thankfully much easier to find here in bongland.
>>
>>24199223
You couldn't possibly be more wrong. College chicks are shallow af (not all but a majority) and a nice car will make a difference in their attraction to you. If you drive a shitbox it'll be a negative effect, and if you drive a commuter car (highlanders, etc) then it'll have no effect.
>>
>>24199399
Checked, chicks love a bike, but not a dirt bike. That screams poor/trailer trash.
>>
>>24201882
This is your brain on Hollywood
>>
>>24201895
You're a fool if you think women wouldn't look more favorably on the guy with a nice car (doesn't matter the year or style) than a guy with a clapped-out shitbox. Many factors play into attraction, and this is one of them. If you want a quality woman, you don't worry about what they think of your car because a woman you could wife up won't care. If you just want cheap poon then get something flashy.
>>
>>24201909
Clean
Clean is the word. Not flashy. You want a clean car.
>>
>>24201914
Thats implied by >more favorably on the guy with a nice car than the guy with a shitbox.

Reading comprehension helps, Anon.
>>
this thread is shit. barely any coom material.
>>
>>24199232
real virgin attempt at a comeback
>>
>>24199216
Lexus gx460 move the bench seat all the way back and you can have a party back there
>>
>>24199216
E36 compact
>>
The Simple As Guide To Getting A Girl When You're Not Chad AF:
1. Talk to fat girls until one throws herself at you, it won't take long
2. Gain xp points
3. Trade up when possible

Beware: do not get anyone pregnant, and low-tier women are artists at getting their hooks into you so don't do something dumb like letting her move in or giving her your key or, to repeat myself, getting her pregnant.

That's it. Elliot's failure is that he tried to swing in the big leagues before doing some T-ball practice first and got frustrated. Don't make that mistake.
>>
>>24202152
I was one of the first to comment on this post yesterday, but yes basically this.

You take a not so great girl the first time and build up confidence and knock the edges off of yourself and you’re basically ready to move up to the next level.
>>
File: 20180316_051934185_iOS.jpg (136 KB, 1280x720)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>>24199216
1998 V6 Mustang in bright yellow. They're women, they don't care about performance. Just look and color.
>>
>>24199216
Abs and grey sweatpants
>>
>>24202152
>Talk to fat girls until one throws herself at you
*crunch*
>>
>>24199216
>What kind of cars attract college pussy?

The kind of car that a medical grad student drives whether it be an old toyota corolla, a scooter, or an old chevy cavalier. These vehicles attract pretty college girls in great numbers.
>>
>>24199360
Based
>>
>>24202152
What happens if you used to slay hot chicks in high school but after that it went down hill? I had girls all over me, then it just vanished. 26 and alone now
>>
>>24199823
>The only people that went to 4chan meetups were the type of retards
You are very wrong. The /o/ meet group here has scientists, airplane pilot, auto business owner, son of an automotive business owner, contractor, some students, various salaried corporate employees, various wagiee employes, and who knows what else. But all have an interest in cars and pretty much all of them at least have changed their oil on their own, some do welding, some do car bodywork and extensive body modifications, and one even was ambitious enough to install a lift. It took me years to find out since most people have a sense of privacy, but we also work on projects together and visit each others' homes to work on cars or have cookouts. Forgot to add that quite a few have homes now, so clearly no one is a neet because people move forward with their lives.
>>
>>24199262
This is actually a good answer
>>
File: 1466738898576.jpg (781 KB, 2448x2448)
781 KB
781 KB JPG
>>24200406
>>
>>24199336
>you are shallow ...
Women are shallow. What the fuck are you even typing. What does a woman a miami whore have to offer to a man with money besodes her mouth?
Stop being willfully ignorant. The appearance of your socioeconomic status determines the amount of women you can attract
T bai
>>
>>24203904
>>What kind of cars attract college pussy?

ANY car that a medical grad student drives.
>>
File: 2.jpg (30 KB, 552x600)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>24203928
>>
>>24203989
I knew I should’ve went to art college instead of the army
>>
>>24199539
>>24199522
Because he's in his emotions and insulting others rather than coming up with a logical counter arguement and using experiences he's seen or experienced himself fucking 7's 8's 9's and 10's from being nice and them not leaving his basedboy ass.
Just search FRESHANDFIT podcast on youtube and see the women they bring on their and how fucking superficial they are.
Clips are hilarious and expose the delusion they have. Also search Kevin Samuels. The women are LITERALLY SAYING IT THEMSELVES. Why you think they get married after their hoe phase and you're going to be one of em it seems
>>
>>24203970
wow I was amazed it's wasn't a gsxr or stretched busa
>>
>>24202152
I'm having trouble with step 3
>>
File: e0d.jpg (44 KB, 680x680)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>24199336
The car you drive tells a lot about you as a man you fucking soiboiii faggot

>Pull up in a 2003 Corolla
>Pull up in a Mercedes Benz

test the fucking reactions you fucking moron
>>
>>24204034
if an ugly poorly dressed manlet comes out the benz, he might as well have come on a bicycle to save himself the money
>>
File: 1612553127119.gif (69 KB, 220x220)
69 KB
69 KB GIF
>>24201937
this
what a bunch of fags
>>
>>24201886

Wow youve never truly had fun on a motorcycle? Riding on road is fun and all but dont be a manlet.. get a fucking 2 stroke and go live it up anon
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (141 KB, 1280x720)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>>24204054
>he might as well have come on a bicycle to save himself the money
you still pull a couple of eyes because of the kind of car you drive
the kind of car you drive tells people your credit, what you do for a living and your current financial situation

"He might be having a bad day"
"He left the house in a hurry"
getting off a nice car poor dressed screams 2 things
>somebody else own that car
>you left the house in a hurry

don't be so insecure, give yourself a chance
my advice could apply to you if you're not driving a 10+ old piece of shit that screams bad credit from 1 mile away

>you drive a 10+ years old bucket means you're broke and a loser
>you drive a nice, not too old, (unless it's a classic) well taken care of car shows people you have something going in your life

first impressions matter, amigo.
>>
File: q34q453.png (558 KB, 550x674)
558 KB
558 KB PNG
shut up!

ROLL
>>
>>24204168
don't want any though
>>
>>24204025
In case of problems go back to step 1.
>>
>>24204152
I aint reading all that but a brz/86 is great if youre hunting for some bussy
>>
>>24204191
ding ding ding ding

your answer is the tl:dr of my post, anon
>>
>>24204078
I love a dirt bike as much as the next guy but I'm not going to pick up chicks on one. Only time a chick's gonna be anywhere near my bike is if she's on her own and we're riding somewhere.
>>
>>24204168
Blondes are boring and give the worst head.

>>24204152
First impressions matter but again, these are factors shallow women are interested in. While the vehicle you drive can be an indicator of these things, what's more important is your fashion and other more basic items. Women don't give a shit as long as the car has working a/c, is comfortable, is clean, and isn't driven by a git.

Thinking otherwise is a sign that the poster is underage or exclusively wants cheap std-laden poon from washed up whores. No judgment on the latter, but a mute for the former.
>>
>>24204216
What really got me was the white trash part
>>
File: A8.jpg (374 KB, 2560x1600)
374 KB
374 KB JPG
>Buying some shitty coupes or sporty cars to impress sperm collectors instead of incredibly comfortable and safe F segment highway curisers like AUDI A8 or Lexus LS.

You guys are really fucking subhumans.
>>
>>24204191
>>24204202
Samefag is obvious samefag. Keep coping nerd
>>
>>24201750

It's an X300 XJR, I thought about an X308 but fuck working on that V8 if I wanted to fuck myself in the asshole that bad I'd get a V12
>>
>>24204191
can confirm
Well at least the normie chicks were all over it, the badder bitches I box with were probably 50/50. Most of them I would have been better off showing up in a falcodore because muh raw power
>>
>>24199820
>less than 5 years old

I'm not actually so sure about this, if you look at all the bro country songs these days they all mention an 'old beat up Ford/Chevy truck'. The only thing that matters is if you keep it clean.
>>
>>24199216
A 2007 Having A Personality worked good for me. Get the Sport trim if you want.
>>
File: ron.jpg (8 KB, 194x259)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>24204479
>having a per. sonalityworked good for. Me

~ Ron Hardebarger
Vietnam Veteran, USMC 1967-71
1984 Camaro
2003 Ford Windstar "the Wife's chariot"
Lion's Club of Sandusky, Ohio
"Same Shit, Different Diaper"
"A man cannot strive if he cannot ever drive"
>>
i hate women so much bros
>>
>>24199232
Girls don't care about cars, if that's the goal there are better ways to attract them.
>>
>>24204674
based.
>>24204623
>"Same Shit, Different Diaper"
kek
>>
>>24199479
80% of divorces are initiated by women. Please do not tell men that they are shallow because they acknowledge how MODERN MEN WANT TRADITIONAL MEN. THESE fucking slut ass skanks want fucking 10/10 millionaire le 6ft with 8 inch cock trad man that wants a family. But she has a 100 bodies with pooky and ray ray and you telling us that she wants a traditional husband ... but after I get out that hoe phase and have a 100 different men cum in me. Now i'm ready to settle down .... we're shallow ... Nigga
>>
>>24204674
based
>>
>>24203928
does this mean we peaked in high school? fuck
>>
>>24199216
1. Women take note of wealth as both drive and well wealth. Women who are serious about partners want someone driven and a nice car can be a status symbol of that
2. It depends. Some women are enthusiasts so owning an enthusiast car will attract their attention. Most women enjoy a fast car like most men.
>>24199223
Look at this kissless simp
>>
>>24199216
I bet $100 I can fit both of yellow shirts' feet in my mouth simultaneously
>>
>>24199216
minivan
>>
>>24199216
old landyacht volvos
>>
>>24199317
Jokes on them, I’m fucking poor KEK

t new Camaro
>>
>>24199415
i wud. she’s probably a great fuck
>>
but what about benis?
>>
>>24199842
>Raising Cane's
i just went there to see if the long ass line was justified, and it was just okay. decent chicken but not worthy of blocking traffic.
>>
>>24206449
The ones like that'll ruin your life
>>
>>24203954
No were all billionaires
>>
>>24199250
buck..dont do that
>>
>>24204168
Nigger
>>
>>24199216
I love white girls i love white girl pussy i love these hoes that let they pet dog deep in that pussy during slumber parties i love white bitches i love blonde hair i love white bitches with big titties i love blonde hoes with tiny titties i love big booty white girls i love petite ass white girls that were built for deep prone bone i love white women so god damn much all other hoes is ugly. I would suck all those little toes
>>
I've dated 2 women.
Had sex with 1, other was a very strict catholic
Neither one cared about what I drove.
And I drive a smashed up 2000 Corolla.
What they did care about:
1. My height, since they were both girls in the 5ft 10 range. They said they loved that they looked up to me and had to stand on their tip toes to kiss me
2. The fact I own my own house.
3. And that I had a job at Boeing.
>>
File: 1599412861302.jpg (104 KB, 1080x1042)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>24199216
Experience of West Coast & Southeast Coast.
Gold diggers:
Newer mid-tier German cars, loaded Escalade/GMC Yukon XL, Lamborghini, Porsche, Ferrari, and high end Lexus & Acura.
Basic Bitches of middle class/upper middle class:
Hyundai Sedan, Kia Forte, any Toyota crossover/hybrid model, Honda Civic Si/mid trim, and Nissan leaf.
Lower middle class/country girls/slightly weird:
Old American sedan's, 1990's honda accord/civic, mid 2000's mustang, Chevrolet Silverado 1999-2012, Ford F-150 1999-2010, older Lexus, and generally anything late 90's to early 2010's bonus if stripped down jap econobox.

The real truth: keep your car interior clean, keep it smelling fresh, make sure your car isn't an uncontrollable/autistic piloting death trap to drive, and don't be a fag.
>>
>>24199216
I'm a dirty old man and want some college aged pussy so bad bros.
>>
>>24208263
Hell yea my nigga fuck them bitches fuck them sluts fuck the them fuck them bitches fuck them sluts
>>
>>24208251
In my experience having a Japanese 80s car, that I slide and street light race
Gets me laid being me though but that’s part of being me
>>
Guess who was driving
>>
>>24208437
Your mom
>>
>>24201048
extremely based and redpilled
>>
Massive cope. Being good looking, tall, and having a BBC attracts foids.

A nice car just signals you're betabux material, an aging loser, a cuck ready to orbit, or autistic (who has hobbymaxxed)

Chad drives beaters and cums raw in more teens than you ever will in an expensive car
>>
File: Bucka.jpg (36 KB, 580x548)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>24208627
>>
>>24204729
>le 6ft with 8 inch cock
Doesn’t even exist. Short guys have bigger dicks. Lanklets are also dicklets because they used all the inches for height.
>>
>>24208437
N
>>
>>24199814
I'm in similar situation and have been here just as long but I'm a few years younger.

Never been to an /o/ meet but I have been to nuggetfest... it was interesting from an observational point of view but alot of cringe too... not nearly as bad as it could have been. High functioning artists are not that bad, and the biggest morons kind of self select themselves and would never show up to a meet up.
>>
>the fags saying trucks are pussy magnets
I drive a 2021 Silverado LT. The only thing it attracts are other truck guys. I was approached by a girl once because of it, but she just wanted me to haul something for her.
>>
>>24203904
any more pics like these?
>>
File: 4780216457.jpg (64 KB, 600x557)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>24210216
The 4chan autist I used to be who lurked /b/ /o/ and /r9k/ would be disgusted at the normie I've become. I go outside and talk to grills and go to pubs and fight and everything now, you couldn't drag me to an /o/ meet these days. Last channer I met legit thought I was fucking ASIO lmao

4chan is full of gay sex zoomers and plebbit leftists now but it will always be home
>>
>>24204168
Fucking roasties

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.