[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I bought this i30 a few months back and I’ve always just thought that the speakers in the car weren’t that good or something but the other day I noticed I had a whole ass Bose speaker sub in my backseat and all I did was literally like thump down on it and the bass was BOOMING! But it would cut out like a few seconds afterwards and now when I drive it’ll randomly cut in and out and it’s annoying does anyone know the reason for this ?
>>
>>23622025

This is a know defect. You will need to lay down in the trunk and open the sub woofer enclosure. There is a part of the sub that comes loose. What I did was wrap electric tape into a square and place it under the loose pice then close the sub enclosure up and it held there. There are youtube videos that show this in detail, you may have to look up i30 and i35 videos.
>>
>>23622039
Thank you for this. I have gone laid up in my trunk and checked the shit out I don’t really have too much knowledge on this shit so I didn’t want to fuck it up. But when I unscrewed the cover and shit and let it hang I noticed there’s a red wire that plugs basically into the speaker and it was loose and I plugged it in and it was working then yet again cut out the second I closed my trunk. Maybe I’m like dumb right now but what is the enclosure ??
>>
This is the red wire I’m talking about
>>
Another pic for like idk space and shit lol
>>
Shameless bump
>>
>>23622134
seems like that grounding wire ought to be connected to something.
>>
>>23622333
There’s this whole ass block that both of those wires are connected to and it’s like part of the cover it’s weird
>>
>>23622134
That's one of the wires that goes to the voice coil of that speaker. You can try to repair or or just replace the speaker.
>>
File: image.jpg (2.04 MB, 4032x3024)
2.04 MB
2.04 MB JPG
>>23622410
Just opened it up and it appears to have already been tampered with man wtf
>>
>>23622429
This is what happens you you buy gook products.
>>
File: image.jpg (1.94 MB, 4032x3024)
1.94 MB
1.94 MB JPG
>>23622435
All of this is stock that came w the car no after market shit on here man. But this is literally so stupid like I’m tryna reassemble it and it goes out literally every time I try and align it
>>
>>23622461

It is in the silver box that is hanging down. It is not wiring related. If you look on YouTube and infiniti I 30/i35 forums it there are literally guides on how to fix this

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.