[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 149 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]


Janitor applications are now being accepted for the next ~72 hours. Apply here.

New board added: /xs/ - Extreme Sports

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.


[Advertise on 4chan]


>why does this car slow down up hills?
Do you accelerate more up the hills?
>no I don't want to blow the engine up!
>>
>>23621624
>hey anon the engine is making weird noises >.<
>check oil
>no oil
mfw women drivers
>>
>>23621624
I mean, are you hauling stuff?
>>
Fact: women are incapable of understanding how cruise control works
>>
>>23622104
My gf doesn't use Cruse because she says she starts to zone out
Letting women be anything other barefoot pregnant and cooking was a mistake
>>
>>23621624
>Oh no a small bend in the road is approaching. Better slow down to 20mph.

>Oh no I need to make a 90 degree turn onto another street. Better slow to 3mph to make the turn
>>
>>23621624
Dumb bitch doesn’t even know what side the steering wheel is supposed to go on.
>>
>>23622151
You have it good bro;
>oh no something very obvious ahead that I definitely have to slow down for (like a red traffic light)
>I'll just keep accelerating towards it and then brake harshly at the last minute
>>
The aggressive BMW-driving arsehole woman is another breed. The other day I was a cars-length behind a truck and she was right on my tail flashing her lights at me.
>>
>>23622166
>I'll just keep accelerating towards it and then brake harshly at the last minute
My mother drives like this. I made the stupid mistake of letting her borrow my car when I went on a trip for a couple months because hers was falling apart, and when I came back, there were no brakes left, a tire was flat and the tank was empty. Cost me over $1000 to fix everything.
Never offered my car again.
>>
meanwhile guys crash more often, get more people killed, pay more insurance
not to mention they rape, rob and cheat their way through life
>male drivers
>males in general
lol
>>
File: insurance.png (2.11 MB, 1338x1892)
2.11 MB
2.11 MB PNG
>>23622192
>legally change gender to female
>pay less on auto insurance
>>
>>23622192
better that than being a woman desu
>>
>>23622199
well yes you give each other easy well paying jobs and cheat your way through life
>>
>>23622166
my fucking mom does this shit
I couldnt get my own car fast enough
>>
File: w6mwocjob1g21.jpg (124 KB, 640x1136)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>23622192
thats right. fuck you tranny
>>
Feel like women have worse spatial awareness than men which could explain some of the issues they have driving
>>
Feel like women have worse spatial awareness than men which could explain some of the issues they have driving desu
>>
black women
>hey let's go 50 mph in the farthest left lane
>hey let's go 20 mph while merging onto the highway and come to a dead stop when there isn't a 3 minute gap for me to get in
>>
>>23622192
You will never be a woman
>>
>>23622192
nobody will ever want to rape you
you will never be a real woman
>>
File: 1612550840882.png (1.31 MB, 1569x2048)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB PNG
>>23622192
>>
>>23622168

Someone did that to me one night and I slowed down to 20 mph and adjusted my mirrors. There was no way for them to pass. I was going 50 mph in the first place and it was a 45 mph road and it was a friday night so there was stopped traffic ahead anyways
>>
File: 1467081078366.jpg (24 KB, 263x309)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>pull into road going south bound
>Few streets up is a car waiting at a stop to pull in
>I'm now up to speed, 30mph
>Car starts creeping forward
>I'm getting pretty close now
>Think surely they're just checking and having a hard time seeing around a street parked car nearby
>Keeps creeping
>North bound car is starting to get pretty close too
>Car is still creeping well past the stop sign
>At a roll car is now blocking the north bound lane
>Pulls out in front of me at the last second
>Woman driving
What kind of momentary anurism did this fucking retard have to try something like that, it's like her brakes stopped working and she just kept rolling through the stop at 2mph
>>
If I go beyond 3000rpm the engine misfires and dies though
>>
>>23622192
seethe, tranny, you'll never make it past 30's.
>>
>be me
>driving to work
>in right lane cruising along
>suddenly big utility truck cuts me off from the left lane with no signal
>I lay on the horn and they suddenly vere back into the left lane cutting someone else off
>literally 10 seconds later the same truck does the same exact thing
>I slam on the gas and whip over into the left lane
>pull up next to the truck
>middle age blonde woman playing with the radio and pretending not to see me
>see that it's a city truck of fucking course
>get to work and seethe about it on 4channel dot org
>>
>>23622192
Sounds pretty based to me.
Also good bait, here's your (you)
>>
File: mfw.png (921 KB, 1411x914)
921 KB
921 KB PNG
>>23622517
The sheer number of times that someone (usually a woman) has waited through multiple gaps just to pull out right in front of me is baffling.
Shit is driving me insane
>>
>cruising along on main road
>line of cars waiting to turn onto road ahead of me
>watch as they pull out one by one thinking to myself "as long as you speed up in time"
>one car is cutting it close
>van comes out after that
>way too late
>way too slow
>just slows me right down
>angrily gesticulate and overtake
>young woman

I think this was a case of the old "if the person infront can go, I can go too", still don't know who's idea it was to give young women jobs driving commerical vans.
>>
>>23622151
How much should I slow down if I'm going to make a right turn? In Memphis, people will be right on your ass even if you have your right turn signal on and everything.
>>
>mom doesn’t do really any of the normal “woman driver” crap
Thank fucking god, she drives more like a maniac than a sluggish retard
>>
File: 1613016401401.png (9 KB, 219x230)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>23622192
Nice bait kek
>>
>>23623173
ram their asses like it's Wreckfest m8.
you could bring a dashcam for evidence and pin the blame on them, get your moneys worth.
>>
>>23623446
im glad my mom is based like this. i remember she got a speeding ticket for 25 over the limit on a highway in our old Mazda MPV that ate heater coils like candy.
>>
I always get tailgated and then "passed" by women but then they end up slowing down to around my speed and staying there.
>>
>>23624363
Heater coils?
>>
>>23625067
Which is worse.
Women passing you then slowing down or when you pass a dudebro and he steps on the gas?
>>
>woman tailgating me on my way to work
>slow down and signal because my turn off was coming
>see her pull in behind me
>she screams at me for almost causing an accident
>yells at me for not signalling a block sooner before my turn
>shake my head and think wtf
>>
>>23622166
occasionally i'll speed up with them like a retard if they're obviously trying to cut infront of me, usually i'll let it go unless it's just egregious.
>>
>>23622151
dumb nigger takes right turns at 20mph and ends up in the left lane
>>
>>23622275
I've been cheated on by so many women for being a nice person. Women want to be treated like shit.
>>
>>23622195
>already includes a collision

he deserves to pay more
>>
>>23625093
When people pass me on the highway I just match their speed and follow them because I don't like going fast alone.
>>
>>23622184
>>23622282
anons we do not let our mommies drive our cars
>>
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 276x183)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>23621624
>mfw sister destroyed her old car from poor maintenance
>mfw her new car is 6000 miles past due for an oil change
>>
>>23622184
>>23622282
>>23626119
>my mom
>my mom
>my mom

>never "my gf"

Yep it's 4chan.
>>
>>23626828
>letting your gf drive you anywhere
>>
>>23626824
>my sister
>>
>>23626824
Based. Literally same. My sister and I both have the same car, same year, hers with over 100k less than mine. Mine is completely fine and healthy, runs great besides needing a new rear end two years ago that I put in. Meanwhile hers
>Needs a front end
>Slips during take off
>Won't go into reverse most times
>Takes forever to start
>Christmas tree dashboard
>Door locks don't work right.
>>
>>23626028
>I've been cheated on by so many women for being a nice person
Have you tried not being a cuck?
>>
>taking my driver's test in my yuroshithole
>test is done with the trainer car we learned in and our instructor there along with the testers
>have last training course in that area couple of hours before to familiarise with the process and learn the 'tricks'
>it's me and 2 boards taking the test that dday with that instructor
>he tells us we gotta bribe or the testers won't pass us but we knew this
>we take the ready-up course with all of us in the car
>the girls stalled every time they had to get going
>ran 2 stop signs
>couldn't parallel park or do the 90 degree turn at all
>the brakes were an on/off button
>still passed because they bribed
I'm horrified knowing that many more like them are on the roads, legally driving because our shithole is so fucking corrupt.
>>
>>23621624
>Ironically lugs the engine
Automatic transmissions and CVTs were a saving grace for women. Even then they fuck them up. CVTs I understand cause some sick, but they manage to fuck up torque converters too
>>
>>23626028
>>>/r/niceguys
>>
>>23622151
GOD DAMN IT THAT REALLY RUSTLES MY JIMMIES. I think they do it on purpose to piss off everyone.
>>
>>23626939
Well, if you never change the fluid, the transmission will break down eventualy.
Alternatively you can cook it by hitting the throttle and brake at the same time.
>>
>>23622192
YWNBAW
>>
>>23622151
Sadly it's usually not women doing this shit. It's old fucks in $100k sports cars and old boomers in trucks. A woman will just slam on the brakes and turn at the last second.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngXHtCsfdqY
>>
>>23622104
>Fact: women are incapable of understanding
>>
File: 1591494752896.jpg (82 KB, 640x733)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>23622168
I had one of those beasts tail me when there was straight black ice everywhere and it was the first time it "snowed" in like a year so no one was winter tires. She later took a left turn and understeered to the side of the road despite driving a X series BMW. Scary fucking shit
>>
>>23622151
If it makes you feel better, my sister doesn't do that. She just hooks it in at whatever speed she was going at the time.
>>
>>23621624
Usually women drive automatics so how are they gonna blow the engine up
>>
>>23622166
>>oh no something very obvious ahead that I definitely have to slow down for (like a red traffic light)

I have met exactly one woman driver who looks any farther than the back of the car in front of them
>>
>>23627091
Oil starvation or sludge.
>>
>>23622192
raping my way through life is pretty comfy actually
>>
>>23624363
this nigga trying to look cool
>>
>>23626832
your sister can be your gf
>>
>>23622163
KEK is it true Australian cunts are inverted? The clothes is on the bottom or upside down vulva/vaginitis
>>
>>23626828
;(( you don’t have to rub it in, at least my car loves me ;:))
>>
>>23626846
Tf you mean it won’t go into reverse? What did she do to that poor car? I abused a 4Runner for almost 10 years, aside From smog issues the beast ran. I want to know wtf she did
>>
>>23626852
He clearly said you have to treat holes like shit.
>>
>mom is a completely competent and good driver
>absolutely REFUSES to drive in any kind of bad weather, either me or my dad has to drive her to work and back if there's snow or it's too rainy

I don't get that woman. 40+ years of rush hour city and highway driving without a single incident yet some light flurries terrify her.
>>
> 1.2 tsi polo, manual
> ex has never accelerated to redline once
> take it out one afternoon “to go get food”
> redline shift it to top speed
> take it on some twisty country roads and give ESC a hard time

“Wow the car feels great to drive this last week, it must have finally bedded in :)”
>>
File: 232910169_g.jpg (34 KB, 800x534)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>driving test in Spainistan
>get paired up with random girl
>tells me that its her 7th attemp at the driving test
>during the pre-test questions they tell her to point to the brake fluid reservoir, has no idea whatsoever
>when its her turn to drive manages to activate rear wiper when indicating
>she doesn't know how to turn it off and panics until the instructor tells her how to do it
>doing 100km/h in pic related
>car is wobbling so much that the examiner tells her that she should slow to a speed she can handle
>clutch control was not a thing
>she could only turn the wheel by doing sharp, short, sudden movements making roundabouts hell
>we finish the test and the examiner tells us to wait out of the car while she talks with the instructor
>dumb cunt tells me about how once they had to slam the brakes because she couldn't see a parked car
>They usually tell you right away if you've passed or failed but they told us that we would know later that day.

My instructor called me 1 minute later telling me that i had passed and that they didn't want the other girl to hear it while she had failed for a 7th time.
>>
>>23627308
Be glad that a woman knows the limits of her ability, some women shouldn't be driving at all and there's nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>23622195
>4500/a for a Cruze
jfc, that's be like £200/a here
>>
>>23622151
Any SUV driver in general.
>>
>>23621624
>out driving at 7AM this morning
>see a brand new chevy silverado at a three way stop
>painfully obvious that it’s their turn to go, so I honk
>at that moment, they slam on the gas and take a left turn so hard that it causes visible, scary body roll
>I go straight and I’m behind the silverado, which has ended up in the right lane
>corrects to the left land so hard it nearly tips over
>I can actually see the traction control having a seizure
>they turn back into the right lane for some reason
>stay in the left lane so I can pass this maniac and also get a look at who this is
>it’s a high school girl on her phone
>just realized there’s a high school ahead
>mfw she’s probably going to kill someone before she reaches drinking age
>>
>>23627596
There should be a limit to the amount of times you can try to get your license. At a certain point, you have to tell these wacky Spongebob people that they can’t be behind in control of a fucking vehicle. What happens when she finally gets her license because they get tired of seeing her, and nobody’s there to hit her brake for her when there are children playing in front of her?
>>
>>23627640
you cant make turns while going the speed limit in a tahoe, it will slide into the next lane
>>
>>23626014
No, I don't daily a fucking pickup truck.
>>
>>23627690
Then don't daily drive a Tahoe.
>>
>>23627682
In my experience, those people simply need more practice. Just have them take hours and hours of driving with an instructor. Everybody can learn how to drive a vehicle properly.
>>
>>23627869
>Just have them take hours and hours of driving with an instructor
that's expensive
>>
>>23627869
Yeah, y’know what, you’re right. I forget that I was a terrible driver when I started out, and years of experience put me where I am now.
>>
>>23627869
I feel like there’s still a tiny minority of people who absolutely should not find themselves behind the wheel of a large automobile.
>>
>>23627956
Yep, and it sucks when you suck at driving and don't have a lot of money to spend.
>>23627958
I think everybody is a pretty mediocre driver when you've just gotten your license. My instructors always told me that you don't really learn how to drive properly until you've been driving for years. You should stop being an active danger to other people whilst behind the wheel before you get your license, though.
>>
>>23621624
>Me, Britbong driving along a motorway at 65mph.
>BMW bombs past me doing over a ton at least while the fat driver talks on a phone
>A few minutes later, I see a long trail of debris, (looked like he veered and clipped the barrier, spun and went off the road) ending in tail lights pointing at the sky from a hedge.
>Same fat bloke in a dishevelled suit is stood next to the ditched car shouting angrily into his phone.
>As I pass him, I beep and give him the 'wanker' sign.
>>
>>23622318
>merging onto the highway and come to a dead stop
I heard about a woman getting killed for doing this shit. I was in college and met this black girl at a party, and she was telling me about her friend who was just killed in an accident.
>she’s getting onto the highway in her chevy malibu
>slowly, I assume
>comes to a dead stop because a car going fast in the right lane takes her by surprise
>a 3/4 ton truck was accelerating directly behind her
>hits her and pushes her onto the highway
>sideways
>she had exactly two seconds to watch the semi come at her before being turned into a statistic
>>
>>23627682
depends who is testing. when i first tried to get mine i had a middle-aged manhating hambeast who was notorious for failing anyone born with a cock for a tester.
heard stories of her about all kinds of shit including randomly ripping the handbrake while you are driving through an intersection and getting panic attacks if you don't drive 20kph under the speed limit on anything that isn't a dead straight road and using her "discretion" to fail you for nonexistent arbitrary "errors" that she would make up randomly like "almost" going over the line at traffic lights when you are clearly behind it or freaking out if you park closer than 3 car lengths behind someone at said lights to the point that even other testers would say this about her straight up.

i have experience racing karts and my family has experience in motorsports so i knew my way around a car and how to handle them before i was in my double digits and the people i see driving here makes me wonder how these people function in day to day life.

before all this i passed the written test first time despite the soviet propaganda tier "questions" that included stuff like "which gender or age group is blah blah young male bad blah penis evil blah" that had nothing to do with road rules, driving or mechanics.

got her 2 times and failed due to her bullshit and then got a dude who was a literal by the book tyrekicker and passed with no issues.

thus is the australian licensing system.

they need to stop putting people with terrible spatial awareness in positions that revolves around the use of it.
>>
>>23628049
whats the wanker sign?
>>
>>23628129
probably a closed hand and moving it back and forth like you are having a wank.

can also be done over the head to call someone a dickhead.
>>
>gfs car was going Dudududududu during braking
>>>you can definitely feel it in the whole van
>told her to get her brakes checked for months.
>she finally picks up new brake pads and brings them to a shop to have them replaced.
i stress she needs to find out if the rotor is okay
>shop replaces brakes and van still goes dududududududu and shakes during braking

does she clearly need a rotor job or do vans just do this?
did the shop get mad she brought in her own part and just replace it without inspecting rotor? seems petty but plausable.

2011 sienna van
>>
>gf gets a 2006 Acura TSX with 53k (!) miles for free from her dad's coworker's dead mom
>all she had to do was replace the battery
>never uses premium
>already scratched it up by backing into some roastie that parked her beat up Yaris illegally behind her
>has not washed the car since she picked it up even though she lives in an area where they heavily salt roads
other than that, she does okay, she drives like a grandma kek
>>
>>23622122
>Letting women be anything other barefoot pregnant and cooking was a mistake

Based
>>
>>23622192
You will never be a woman
>>
>>23628049
Based
>>
>>23628116
i had some based boomer that didnt care i was speeding lol, git fukd
australian traffic cops on the other hand
got myself a 300 dollarydoo fine after hydroplaning and rolling my car in a freak accident right in front of my parents
>>
File: women drivers.jpg (78 KB, 740x462)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
every. single. one.
>>
>>23627091
"What's this '710' mean?" *pours coolant*
>>
>>23624363
sounds like you have two dads
>>
>>23626048
Pretty good technique not to get a ticket.
>>
>>23628258
what are the tyres like
>>
>>23626852
I left them when they cheated because I'm not a cuck retard.
>>
>>23626949
I enjoy being good person, I dont do it for selfish reasons. Its who I am.
>>
>>23627277
anecdotal testimony, my sister put a car in reverse while driving before
>>
>>23628363
yeah its the usual australian thing.

at a crash they send an ambulance, a firetruck and a cop car.
the ambulance comes to help the injured, the firetruck comes to prevent any fires and the cops come so they can hand out fines.
>>
>>23628388
the ol 710 trick lol
>>
>>23627963
HOW DID I GET HERE?!
>>
>>23622275
Women literally have no idea how to be useful, productive or what a hard day of work looks like.
>>
>>23627055
>have someone who's obviously shit at driving
>give them a fucking mustang
It's like they wanted her to crash
>>
>>23627055
This isn’t regular lead foot
This is ADVANCED lead foot
>>
File: JewishMan.jpg (257 KB, 695x436)
257 KB
257 KB JPG
>>23621624
Some women are great drivers.
Pic related.
>>
>>23622151
Lel my niece whose just learning to drive is the exact opposite, she fucking SOARS around turns and corners fuck the brakes. Like taking sharp 90s at 30 mph in a crossover acting like she's trying to flip the bitch. I told her if she keeps driving like that she basically has no choice but to buy like a Corvette or something else low to the ground so she doesn't end up pressing z or r twice one of these days
>>
>>23626828
My gf drives this little sentra
> she loves in colorado countryside so we can have dry sunny days below freezing with random dry and icy roads
> hits a patch of ice on a turn
> overcorrects into the turn so when it hits dry pavement it flings her to the ditch on the inside of the turn
> she tells the police she was doing speed limit (45)
> later on she admits she was doing 80
Based??
>>
>>23627017
> driving both feet on the pedals
> shifting into drive while still rolling back (men do this too tho)
> jerky throttle inputs
Idk how else they would do it lads
>>
>>23627308
Thats called cautious risk assessment and I think its better that she has the judgement of her own ability than the alternative. Air line pilots have to make this call all the time and when they push too far is usually when they make headlines
>>
>>23622122
Sounds more like you have bad taste in wamen, maybe stop going for basic airheads?
>>
>>23628116
>getting panic attacks if you don't drive 20kph under the speed limit on anything that isn't a dead straight road
Just drive extra slow on your test you retard
>"almost" going over the line at traffic lights when you are clearly behind it
Why are you stopping at the last minute lmao?
>freaking out if you park closer than 3 car lengths behind someone at said lights
Why are you parking so close to people at the lights? Leave extra room lol.

>but I'm a go kart racer so I'll just drive like I'm king shit
Yeah the testers see king shits drive in there every and they also see king shits on the news wrapping the commodore around a pole loaded up with teenagers.
They don't want to see king shit get his license, they want to give it to king cautious.

>t. Man who has been driving in the bush since before I could see over the dash who passed the test first go because I deliberately drove 20km under the speed limit around town, and deliberately slowed down gently for traffic lights, and deliberately left extra room for the cars infront, because I'm not a retard.
>>
>>23627869
DMVs require what is it, like 40 hours of supervised driving on average or something like that before you can take your license test? That's between 10 and 20 days of driving (realistically 2 to 4 hours a day sounds about right, your dad probably isn't going to want to sit in the car for 12 hours straight), if you can't grasp even the most basic concepts of driving properly after up to a month to the point where you'll fail your driving test against an instructor who probably really doesn't care to deliberately fail you unless you're being hilariously unsafe or stupid, then no, you really really shouldn't be operating a vehicle. I'm not saying you should be a savant and driving like old man Richards who's been driving for 70 years without a single ticket or accident with 20 minutes of practice but fuck if you can't figure out the absolute bare minimum basics after a month then I think that speaks enough for itself.
>>
>>23628116
Hambeast failed me first time around for
- not a “distinct enough” stop at a stop sign
- letting the wheel return to center naturally by letting it slide through my fingers
Bitch.
>>
>>23627843
Theyre good if you visit construction sites a lot and end up ferrying guys and gear through muddy dirt sites all the time
>>
"Why were you driving so close in front of me?"
>>
>>23628903
Yeah that sounds about right dickhead.
You only have to come to a complete stop at a stop sign in TWO SCENARIOS in your entire life: 1) on your driving test, 2) if a police car is behind you. You just couldn't do it could you?

And yes; learn to steer properly, at least at the start. You can get lazy later on but at least show proper technique for your driving test.
>>
>be cruising in the right lane
>whole line of us are moving past all the cars in the left lane
>this continues for 2 more lights
>finally get up to the obstruction in the left lane
>old busted accord
>while coalburner whore going 5mph under the speed limit
>2 nigger bucks in the car
>obviously stoned out of their minds
can never use passing lanes for passing in my city because women and other lazy drivers like to cruise in them (because having to slow down a little more often in the right lane is soooooo hard).
>>
>>23622151
>stops to turn right with greenlight
>>
>>23622192
sorry Sweatie but you will never be a woman
>>
>>23628970
>>23628894
Hey look, said hamplanet posts here
>>
>>23627335
>woman noticed car drove differently without being interrogated
Doubt
>>
>>23628902
where i live driving to slow will fail the test (obstructing traffic). this, not coming to a full stop at a stop sign (you are supposed to stop and wait two secounds) and something minor i already forgot were the reasons i failed
>>
File: beatings.jpg (28 KB, 520x397)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>23622122
>Letting women be anything other barefoot pregnant and cooking was a mistake
>>
As I was reading this, I reluctantly handed my keys to my girlfriend - but her car is in the shop and she needed to see the doctor. Guess what I find out when she got home? She curbed the shit out of the rear passenger wheel. They aren't expensive wheels, but they're bronze Option Lab wheels on my WRX. Hope she has a good eye for color because she has to figure out what color nail polish to get.
>>
>>23628371
Unrionically what is the problem here
>>
>>23625093
>doing 60 in a 55
>move to left lane to pass guy doing like 50
>the second I’m along side him
>”lmao time to do 70”

I pray these people bleed from their ass
>>
>>23625093
people who cut you off while they make a right turn onto the road you are driving down as if there is some sort of emergency going on only to accelerate and drive at a snails pace.
>>
File: 1609253614161.png (35 KB, 633x330)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
>>23622122
>>
>>23628049
kek
>>
>>23629485
You're supposed to stay in the far left lane (or far right lane in burgerland i'm guessing). The middle and right hand lanes are for overtaking only.
>>
>>23628902
When I got my license you had to do 50 hours of day time driving supervised and 10 hours at night supervised.
>>
>>23621624
Shut up incels
>>
>>23627690

As someone who has driven an old 02 Suburban with a 6" lift and 35s every day of the year for the past 6 years I don't see how you can think that
>>
>>23629219
>this driving instructor has complete authority over whether I get my license or not
>will I drive the way they want me to?
>NO!
>I'll drive how I want and argue with them when they fail me

A test lasts for what? 20 minutes? Then you can drive how you want for the rest of your life.
You couldn't play by their rules for 20 minutes out of your entire life?
>>
>>23627956
Yep, if you have to pay for something over and over it does get rather pricey. Your options are throw money at the problem or learn an exceedingly basic skill that millions across the globe employ almost daily without incident. You may even be part of the group of people who cannot grasp the operation of a car and that's okay too. Just don't waste our time and put us at risk because of it.
>>
>>23628889
Give me one industry or market that has expanded or grown meaningfully specifically and solely because of a woman
>>
>>23628894
>Just drive extra slow
The whole point of the test is to establish that you are capable of following the rules of the road, not to establish how well you listen to roasties.

>stopping at the last minute
Anon your reading comprehension is worrying. I'd go read his post again.

>parking so close at the lights
Ahh I taste the bait now.

>t.
You can safely ignore his whole post, we ignore ham-anons here.
>>
>>23628970
Sure he should have come to a full stop, but the purpose of a stop sign is to slow traffic in tricky areas and get drivers to pay attention to the vehicles around them. As long as anon didn't:
A) Run the stop sign
B) Hit another car
then there's literally no issue, the stop sign served its purpose.

Stop sign retards seem to assume that if you're not stationary you're going a gorillion mph and will cause immense damage and fatalities if your tire edges barely past a stop sign.

As for returning the wheel to center, Anon did it right. As long as it's not causing them to leave their lane and drift into traffic or a ditch, there's literally not an issue here.
>>
>>23630025
>Even though the planetoid is wrong it's only for a little bit!
>Just allow the misandrist woman to exercise her power in defiance of the actual point of the test as written by dmv law because it's only for 20 minutes
>Its ok for her to defraud you and the system because it's only for a short amount of time and she has a vagina (presumably, she hasnt seen it in decades)
C U C K
U
C
K
>>
>>23629445
It's not even the fact that she's a woman, it's the fact that she doesn't treat other's belongings with the proper care. It'd be like if I returned a book to a friend but after tearing the dust jacket off. They'd be pissed and probably demand a replacement or some compensation. I hope you learned your lesson, Anon.
>>
>>23630025
White Knights can gargle DEF, I can't think of any other way they could possible contribute to society.
>>
>>23628843
but when black people drive like morons and lie to the cops, theyre niggers
>>
>>23630159
>>23630165
The purpose of a stop sign is to stop, those are the rules. Sure you can bend the rules later on but during the rest you have to follow the rules.
As for the steering that's standard, where I live they make you do "push-pull" at all times.
>>
>>23630204
>But when black people go double the speed limit through an active school zone smokin some kush and sippin on lean in a stolen suburban, and then run from the cops and end up t-boning some car in an intersection at 100 mph killing the family of five inside, and then cause a ruckus in the courtroom screaming they din du nuffin it was da raysis cracka ass cop's fault for chasing them, and then a whole bunch of other black people decide to riot and burn down their City to protest these poor black kangs being wrongfully persecuted by da system, then they're niggers
Yes.
>>
>>23630303
>Welp you came to a complete stop for only 4 seconds instead of 5 1/2, that stop wasn't distinct enough you fail
>>
>>23630306
find an instance when that happened
>>
>>23623173
They can't get in front of you if you're on the ass of the car in front
>>
>>23630328
>#triggered
>>
>>23630345
>pulls out infront if the car infront of you
>they slam on the brakes
>you rear end them
>your fault
Bl bro
>>
>>23630356
You are not funny or impressive.
>>
>>23623439
Memphis is a crazy place to drive
>>
>>23628889
I know a woman that somehow made it through a decent med school, but didn't realize brakes need to be replaced, and that color photography existed prior to 1995. I fear for my nation's future.
>>
>>23630328
actually many such cases. Visit LiveLeak
>>
File: 1511973490_triggered.gif (310 KB, 256x256)
310 KB
310 KB GIF
>>23630369
>>
>>23623439
drive cautiously and predictable
>>
File: AngryTrumpet.gif (1.54 MB, 190x300)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB GIF
>>23629069
There is nothing more infuriating.
>>
>>23630363
Fuck... Good point
>>
in process of getting driving license, havent even driven car once yet im genuinely afraid i will be as bad at it as those women you laugh from ...
>>
>>23630493
just don't be retarded and pay attention, that's it
>>
>23628258
>gfs car was going Dudududududu during braking
>you can definitely feel it in the whole van

Rotors are very likely warped (inb4 "rotors don't warp"). Any reputable shop would have driven the car and told her as much. If she came to my shop just wanting us to pad-slap it and refused rotors/anything else we deemed necessary we would've told her to take her shitty MasterPro pads and kick rocks.
>>23628417
Tires don't cause vibrations only under braking. If it was a wheel/tire problem it'd be shaking all the time and get more intense with speed.
>>
>>23630303
You're correct, but you still affect no one by not coming to a complete and total stop. Mind you I'm talking about a rolling stop, not blowing through a stop sign. If you care whether someone does a rolling stop or a stationary stop then you probably don't have the cognitive capacity for driving.

As for the steering, that's unusual. There are times where push-pull definitely is better or easier, but that's not every single time you turn the wheel.
>>
>>23630396
Welcome to the curse of specialization, which drives our economy. There is no longer a need for people to carry "useless" information because that takes time away from them being able to better master skills that'll help with their job. Just don't question the plan, goy.
>>
>>23628258
Yup, 2008 Sienna here. Your rotors are fucked m8.
>>
File: IMG_E0856.jpg (1.25 MB, 1574x2100)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB JPG
>>23627690
They turn just fine. It's really just women babying them. I once saw a Tahoe do a 270-degree spin attempting to pull out onto a wet road, he matted the gas at the wrong time and created a spectacle that blocked the road for a good minute. You can't say they won't turn, they will turn, very much so.
>>
File: chrome_DBDWVbUka2.png (263 KB, 377x316)
263 KB
263 KB PNG
>>23623173
>The sheer number of times that someone (usually a woman) has waited through multiple gaps just to pull out right in front of me is baffling.
That's how I lost my Crown Vic.
>be 30mph in the rain
>eyeballing Tahoe attempting to leave gym parking lot
>stare at it
>she's looking right at me
>continue down the road
>getting closer
>"Ok it's not safe for her to pull out, I can safely take my eyes off of hOH NO SHES PULLING OUT FUCK FUCK FUCK"
>she pulls out across the road, blocking it, almost like she was fucking trying to get T-boned
>gets T-boned
>off-duty policeman sees the accident and calls it in
>the Tahoe whore has the audacity to tell me I was "going too fast" in a 25mph zone at 30 mph
I fucking miss that car man. Taken away to the afterlife because she couldn't bear to wait an additional 15 seconds for a gap in traffic and thought I would be able to stop in time for her.
>>
>>23627690
Tahoe is fine, people are retarded. My pops has an 03 he bought for cheap off craigslist that looks like someone drove it through a ditch. He drove it around town just fine with bent tie rods, old tires and fucked alignment. Comparatively handles like a racecar now after replacing the bent parts and doing a wheel alignment with a piece of string
>>
>>23628258
>bring in brake pads
>"Please replace the brake pads"
>Ma'am we can check to see if your rotors aren't fucked, it will cost slightly more though
>"NO DON'T OVERCHARGE ME JUST PUT ON THE BRAKE PADS REEE"
>Ok ma'am whatever you say

That's how that happened. They can machine the rotors if there's enough meat left on them, sucks to bring it back to do that, but you must do it. The redneck way to fix this is to heat the brakes up with multiple hard stops, then absolutely slam the everloving shit out the brakes to "smooth out the bumps", this can have mixed results. You could also try standing on the (hot) brakes while stopped, maybe rolling forward to the "uneven" part and standing on it. This may also cause more uneven spots.
>>
>>23622192
yeah whatever
don't trust anyone who bleeds for five straight days and survives
>>
>>23622192
>party of unity
>explicitly divisive
Lol
>>
>>23621624
>anon is angry with his mom again thread
>>
>>23627277
Common problem for drivers who don't know that you should use the break when switching between drive modes in most automatic cars. I know plenty of people, not just women really, who will just shift into reverse while they still have the car rolling/giving it gas and then end up confused when their trans shits the bed a year or less later and they have to put it in the shop to get replaced. Too many people don't understand the basics of driving.
>>
>>23622318
christ, the highway I drive to school every week has a ramp which merges into the left lane. every time I'm getting on it there's some retard in front of me merging at 35 at the very end of the merge lane. it's absolutely infuriating when there's rush hour traffic and people clog up the ramp because they're going half the speed of every other car they're trying to match.
>>
>>23629607
you forgot
>slows back down to 50 a mile later
if you're not gonna let me pass at least commit to it
>>
>>23630369
You have to go back nigger
>>
>>23630661
This is why I’m autistically alert of women driving SUVs or minivans. I like to stick behind other cars or in clusters of cars in residential areas, and when I see someone who could pull some shit like this off, I have my foot on the brake. That, or I speed up and look them straight in the eye so they know they’re dying if they pull out.
Had an old lady slowly lurching out of a neighborhood once. Saw my truck speeding at her and she slammed her brakes and froze halfway into the lane. Saw it coming, so I was a lane around her, but that could have ended very poorly.
>>
>>23628843
Your girlfriend sounds like a bitch.
>>
>>23629219
typical fart-sniffing faggot, you should keep to carts. can't drive carefully to not stir shit - can't drive carefully to save your life. can't wait till you rayce yourself around a tree.
>>
>>23632894
just so you know. the dude who mentioned the stop sign and the hand thing? that's another dude with a similar (and probably common) experience. you seem to have confused two different people in your tracy grimshaw fueled rage.

the "reason" that the hamplanet failed me twice was because she vaguely "didn't feel safe" without specifying a reason.
after the first time i requested a different tester as the rumors about her were true but they forced her on me a second time.

3rd time i finaly got someone who was a healthy functional human being and not a genetic dead end who takes their frustration out on anyone with a penis just because they cant get a root and realizing that they will remain barren and lonely for the rest of their short life.

wouldn't touch a commodore newer than a VL since the ecomang/alloyshit is anemic and lacks potential compared to an RB and they turned into landbarges after that.
your obsession with them is unhealthy and it sounds like the hysteria from the mid 2000s. you arent a literal boomer are you?

just so you know my p plater car has jumped in value 5 times what i paid for it in the last few years and still acts as my daily while my project has jumped to twice its original price.

i doubt you could say the same for your hyundai getz or toyota camry or whatever appliance is driven by a senile boomer who is unable to prevent themselves veering into other lanes while trying to figure out how to get to the shops and back.
>>
>>23632990
>just so you know. the dude who mentioned the stop sign and the hand thing? that's another dude with a similar (and probably common) experience. you seem to have confused two different people in your tracy grimshaw fueled rage.
boy you sure assume a lot. though i should've expected that from such an insecure fuckboy.
i'm not gonna respond to any more of your retarded rant. you can keep thinking that i'm some obsessed guy (>>23632894 was my first post), or I have a small dick, or drive a car you think is lame. whatever will let you sleep at night until the day of suicide by car, cause you sure can't take the heat, road warrior.
>>
>>23621624
>stops in the middle of traffic to make a turn
>waits for both lanes to be clear
>never uses the turning lane
>>
>>23633032
look. i know that lately it seems as if everyone around is going way faster than usual and your speedometer must be out because it reads 30kph but it feels like you are doing 50kph.
it must be terrifying that there are so many maniacs on the road now who seem always honk their horns before they fly past while screaming at you and it feels like you are living in a mad max movie or some other lawless wasteland and your lifelong mates are saying the same thing too.
you keep seeing the same cars at the same locations every week on a current affair almost like its old footage on repeat and you wish somebody would just "do SOMETHING" about them.

grandpa. i think its time you handed in your licence.
i know that they have stopped retesting you every year but that doesn't mean that there cant still be issues.

its not your fault. its just a part of growing older. it happens to everyone. there is no shame. you still have the radio to keep you company and reruns of M.A.S.H to keep you entertained.

just please try to stop listening to those AM radio stations. its not good for your blood pressure.
>>
>>23621624
>getting on the highway this morning
>merged into the onramp lane
>see some nondescript Mercedes cuckover driving weird in the next lane over
>see this coming, so I get ready...
>she drives across the lines at the last minute and cuts me off
>didn’t even use her signal
>fucking knew it
>stays at 45mph as she gets onto the highway
>speed around her and brake check the bitch
>flip her off and hit the gas
>she stops
>literally just fucking stops on the highway
>see her fucking with her phone in my rear view mirror
>visibly shaken, screaming at me as I go
>obviously trying to take a picture of me for some reason
>cars screeching to a halt behind her
>an orchestra of horns blare in the background as I ride off into the sunrise
>>
File: 25023309.png (581 KB, 577x562)
581 KB
581 KB PNG
Why do women never look before they start reversing out of parking spots?

>see woman get in car
>reverse lights come on
>rolls backwards a foot
>a person clearly right behind her
>see the car lurch as she slams the brakes with both feet

literally every single time i see a chick try to get out of a parking lot
>>
>>23622318

>hey let's go 20 mph while merging onto the highway and come to a dead stop when there isn't a 3 minute gap for me to get in

It's not just black women who do that, women in general and old people do that when merging onto the motorway all the time.

Also this isn't just women, but:

>No need to merge on to the motorway because the sliproad becomes one of the lanes
>Many retards slow down to slip in between cars in the middle lane instead of continuing along the nice, clearly empty cruising lane right in front of them
>>
>>23633032
>>23632894
Holy fuck, imagine being this fucking triggered on a Mongolian carburetor weaving form about someone who makes an easy joke about some angry fat bitch posting here, and clearly assuming it refers to yourself. Top. Fucking. Kek.
>>
>>23628070
People that stop on onramps like this deserve to have their license removed.

The point of an on ramp to to accelerate to a speed that will allow you to merge, you cannot merge from a dead stop.
>>
>>23630121
Audio engineering. Look up Sylvia Massey.
>>
>>23621624
>Be driving along right lane of four lane two way road
>Ahead is a stop doing my road and right as I'm coming up on it a car starts rolling through it
>Slam on brakes, luckily in a small car so 40 mph-0 is like 10 ft
>Bitch driving hasn't even noticed, still staring at phone like pic related
>Squeeze by because I've got places to be, she finally looks up and starts backing up frantically
>I always forget to honk but honestly I'm usually better off braking and saving my car and time than getting my point across to some retard
Seriously though how do we get people who aren't even paying attention off the road? Government doesn't care because it's more profitable to keep them
>>
>>23633270
I believe this story because I basically had the same thing happen to me a couple years back on my commute to work.
>>
>>23633574
Make them crash?
>>
>>23633617
If I wasn't a poorfag with one car I would've just kept going for the payout, I ironically got my current car because a couple years ago my mom got rear ended by a bitch on her phone and we all got payed out
>>
>be 18 and having a driving lesson (had late lessons because poorfag)
>Driving normally, no issues
>Car pulls out of side road
>slam on breaks and say "fucking roastie"
>My driving instructor just laughs at the retaraded thing I just said
>He doesn't even ask about roastie
>road merges in to two lanes
>Need to go right and she's going left
>look over at her and give her the finger
>she just timidly puts her hand up and puts her head down

dumb cunt
>>
>Living in MA
>Everyone does 80 on the highway
>Boomers always merge at 30 or less
What the fuck is wrong with old people, if you're going to kys at least have the decency to do it off the highway
>>
>>23628116
>when i first tried to get mine i had a middle-aged manhating hambeast who was notorious for failing anyone born with a cock for a tester
I remember my driving test. I got points docked off for 2mph over the speed limit, which she wouldn't have been able to see my speedo from her perspective anyways. Other than that it was effortless.
>>
>>23628258
>2011 sienna
Brakes are undersized for the vehicle. Really, that's with every minivan for the NA market. They tend to eat brakes, and drivers who ride their brakes a lot in a minivan will inevitably warp the rotors.
>>
>>23629913
Idk how it is where you live but right lane more often than not is an exit lane here. You can't cruise in it or you'll be randomly yeeted off the wrong exit
>>
>>23630703
If you haven't hurt yourself bad enough to bleed for a week straight you're definitely low t. Used to do that like twice a year when I was a teen.
>>
>>23628785
>USE THE BRAKE
>>
>>23633550
So snake oil?
>>
>>23622347

BAZED
>>
>>23622192
This is bait but it speaks the truth.
>>
File: 1540851414201.png (258 KB, 388x400)
258 KB
258 KB PNG
>>23630369
Dilate more you ugly troon.
>>
File: 1610776865199.jpg (31 KB, 615x456)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>be on long straight road
>doing 60 or so, road is empty
>see some headlights flying towards me in my rearview
>some hambeast soccermom in a Durango flies down the road going 90, almmost thought she'd hit me
>tailgates me for the next 2 miles flishing highbeams and honking
>she finally decides to pass, yelling at me
>HVAC repair van pulls out on the road before she can pass
>soccerham notices and somehow stops fast enough to avoid hitting van head on
>roll window down and flip her off as i drive away
>>
>mom is perfectly fine driver
>few accidents over the years, only one of which was really her fault, she was 17 at the time anyways.
>not as good as my dad, but she grew up as the daughter of a car scrapyard owner who was a big car guy, made a recreation of the General Lee, etc.
>I’m learning to drive, 15 years old
>doing okay, no very confidant
>pass test, etc, now 17
>learn about manuals from video games
>Gran Turismo 1-3, realize how much more fun they are than autos and how much I love the additional control
>ask mom about them
>she basically descibes them as unlearnable magic machines that only experts know how to use
>recall that I figured them out in ten seconds in a video game and so assume the game simplified them or something because my mom is a great driver
>18 years old, drive a manual IRL for first time
>it’s easier than the video game aside from timing, haven’t looked back since
I don’t even think that was a woman thing, I just can’t comprehend how a on one who grew up around so many cars wouldn’t get something like a manual. She can ID basically any car on the road 1960s-present yet doesn’t understand that when the line hits the red bar you move up a number. Baffling.
>>
>>23624363
>old Mazda MPV that ate heater coils like candy.
wot
>>
>>23634773
she was probably scared off by stuff without synchros and such since the whole junkyard thing with older cars.
same way boomers are scared of computers cause back in their day touching the wrong button could cause expensive damage so they don't want to learn by trial and error for fear of destroying the computer.
>>
>>23634823
she probably ran concentrated coolant only, of the wrong type
>>
>>23630159
>but the purpose of a stop sign is to slow traffic in tricky areas and get drivers to pay attention to the vehicles around them
that's a yield sign.
the purpose of a stop sign is to stop.
>>
>>23621624
>female drivers
>seats 2 people
>trunk 170 liters
>0-60 in 3.0s
>$250,000

Tesla Model S Plaid
>seats 5 people
>trunk 793 liters
>0-60 in 2.0s
>$113,000

WTF is Mercedes thinking?
>>
>>23629485
>>23629913
isn't this the pic of the women who got on the highway going the wrong direction?
>>
z
>>
>>23635156
look at the road sign.
>>
Stop crashing silly boys!
>>
>>23633270
>literally just fucking stops on the highway
how do people do this without a second thought
>>
>>23635205
ah shit, nevermind
>>
>>23635272
There was never a first thought.
>>
>>23633832
>Be her
>See corner
>woah! Can you make it?
>USE THE BOOST TO GET THROUGH!
>>
>>23633793
here in France, those highway are mostly dedicated to long distance travel and only have exits every few kilometres (it helps with the trafic I guess), so right lanes can't really be exit lanes
>>
>>23621624
>See upcoming reason to brake
>Press in clutch
>Start braking
Why do women do this? You need to use your brakes more and are putting unnecessary wear on your brakes and throwout bearing...

It's not that fucking difficult
>See upcoming reason to brake
>Lift off throttle
>Apply slight braking where necessary
>Press in clutch before stalling
>??
>Profit

I know it's a minor thing but it annoys me so much seeing people do this. And it's always women.
>>
>>23635938
>woman
>clutch

I am amazed
>>
>>23635946
Am European
>>
>>23622192
we fuck up good, something women can't do.
>>
>>23635946
my mom can drive sticc she has a 5 speed xj and we're burgers
>>
>get in my sister's car
>it sounds and feels like she's got the parking brake on
>she doesn't
>tell her she should probably take it in
>"Yeah I guess so lol."
>a week later she crashes it anyway

Poor camry. That's the second one now.
>>
>>23622517
I saw a woman slam on the brakes in the middle of an intersection because the light turned red so she backed back into the edge of the intersection
I've seent his shit happen twice and it still doesnt make sense
>>
>>23626048
stop doing this shit, when I'm doing 105 down the highway and some asshole gets in behind me and follows me that shit makes me paranoid
>>
>>23635999
The legal rule is if you're passed that white line before it turns red you can cross the intersection. Least that's what I was told because some intersections will never ever have a real opening to turn left unless you creep past the line on green and go when everyone stops at the red.

On those white lines, why does nobody pay them any fucking mind? This isn't just a woman thing it's like people don't understand that they're even there and there for a reason (it's for big vehicles that have to take a wide turn). If I was a trucker I'd hate humanity. I drive a fucking civic and it still pisses me off to no end
>>
>females trying to fix cars
>>
>>23633825
thin blooded pussy
>>
>>23635938
>It's not that fucking difficult
>See upcoming reason to brake
>Lift off throttle
>Apply slight braking where necessary
>Press in clutch before stalling
>??
>Profit
You're wearing out your brakes unnecessarily. Downshift into third gear and release the clutch and engine brake, and only start using your brakes when it's necessary.
>>
>>23635938
theres a situation for either case really.
brakes are cheap as shit and a throwout bearing probably wont give you any grief before your clutch bites it anyway, and you should replace the throwout bearing when you replace the clutch. i dont understand why youre so upset about that difference. are you new to driving manual?
what you should really do if youre that worried about brake life, if you can see ahead of time that you will need to slow down you can downshift and engine brake until braking is absolutely necessary

women go down all the gears and dont revmatch while also braking
>>
>>23626895
sad
>>
>>23637633
Women don't rev match. It's gonna be a really uncomfortable ride and they'll wear out their clutch.

>>23637669


>23637669
>i dont understand why youre so upset about that difference.
As I said, I know it's minor thing, but it just annoys me.
>are you new to driving manual?
No
>women go down all the gears and dont revmatch while also braking
That's the thing, they don't. They'll be in 5th gear, press in the clutch and start breaking. Then when they need to accelerate again realise they're still in 5th gear and start looking for a gear
>>
>>23637713
all the women ive sat with in a manual car do exactly as i described.
>>
>>23622195
Is Canada that hopelessly libertard that you can change your gender legally? In normal countries in the West, the procedure is usually:
> Get a signed paper from 3 different psychiatrists that you suffer from incurable gender dysphoria
> Go into at least 1 year of therapy for gender dysphoria
> Live and work 1 year as the selected gender
> Proof of castration or SRS

In the east, legal gender recognition is banned.

Also that loophole needs to close, that's sex discrimination. wymyn shall pay as much as men on insurance.
>>
File: 1607705622800.png (266 KB, 599x602)
266 KB
266 KB PNG
>>23633495
This shit pisses me off like no tomorrow. There are fucking retards driving by themselves with a fucking face muzzle on while alone in the car doing this shit. IT'S THE FUCKING ON RAMP FOR FUCK SAKE WHY ARE YOU GOING 25MPH





Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.