[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

/o/ redpill me on the modern Honda Accord
>>
no
>>
>>23224456
It's your typical low horsepower, high torque comfy car wave come to expect from Marysville.

It's nice, you wont be going fast, but it's just nice.
>>
>>23224456
its great if you get the 2.0L turbo one.

Good luck finding a manual, they're rare af and they discontinued them.
>>
>>23224510
As they should. Its incredibly retarded to want a manual in a big cruiser like this
>>
>>23224456
2.0 turbo with the manual if you can find it, the 10 speed auto is the fastest version though. Avoid the 1.5 with cvt.
>>
>>23224514
Not really dude they offered a manual on all the older accords on the higher engine trim. v6 accords are great and highly sought after.
>>
>>23224518
Yes because back then autos were shit, but these days an auto is better
>>
Boring "sporty" family sedan. If you don't make much this would be luxury for you
>>
The problem is people say "it's a cheaper, more luxurious, detunedType R!"

Its not. It's an accord with a 2.0 turbo that shares very little with the drivetrain from the Type R.
>>
>>23224583
This, it doesn't have the cams, doesn't have the valves, doesn't have VTEC, doesn't have the transmission or differential.
>>
>>23224585
Dont give namefags (you's)
>>
>>23224456
New Honda's a shit to work on yourself. Be prepared to shell out big $$$ for dealership visits. GLI/GTI way better.
>>
>>23225134
Not even in the same class, if gonna shill for VW you could at least mentioned a passat considering that what the accord competes with
>>
it's a sedan
no reason to buy it over a current-gen charger, which at least has rwd
>>
File: hmmm today i will.jpg (199 KB, 1440x1248)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
Literally did a cross country trip with it (1.5L) last week. Handling/suspension is nice, but it feels like cheap plastic luxury inside. I used to own a V6 8th gen Accord and prefer that one as opposed to the new one.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.