[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 30 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]


[Advertise on 4chan]


File: flurona.png (642 KB, 500x500)
642 KB
642 KB PNG
Flurona

https://www.sfchronicle.com/health/article/Flurona-arises-during-omicron-surge-What-16755487.php

Flurona arises during omicron surge: What you need to know about flu, COVID co-infection

Adding another layer of concern atop the astonishingly swift surge of the omicron variant, cases of “FLURONA” have emerged.

The term, a portmanteau of “flu” and “coronavirus,” refers to being infected with both illnesses at the same time. Officials had warned of a possible “TWINDEMIC” involving the two diseases last winter, but while some co-infections were reported in the 2020-21 season, flu was nearly absent during that season, with only 1,600 cases as nearly every flu infection was misdiagnosed as COVID.. but no longer is that the case'

One likely cause of the flu’s disappearing act, according to health officials, was the implementation of excessive PCR rounds during COVID testing, because we are still masking, staying home, hand washing and social distancing, but flu is back once again in normal numbers.

But this year looks different, said UC Berkeley infectious disease expert John Swartzberg.

“Last year we had something almost unique in terms of very, very few cases,” he said. “This year we’re on track for an average flu year, which is not good.”

Here are answers to some common questions about COVID and flu co-infections.
>How many co-infection cases have occurred so far?
We don't know, “It’s a serious problem every year,” he said. “Adding that to COVID and it’s of tremendous concern.”
>How many vaccines will I need
At least two additional vaccines are suggested
>How do I know if I have a co-infection?
Generally testing, and a cautionary vaccine can be used in this case
>Who is likely more susceptible to co-infections?
Those with less than 3 vaccines
>How can I protect myself from co-infection?
Its safest to receive both the flu vaccine and the COVID booster at the same time. Consider flu vaccine boosters.
>>
Flu Rona, Lmao.
These for-profit predatory pharmas will try anything to try and keep this scamdemic going.
People are clearly deluded if they think this is not about control and money. The squeezing of nations of their wealth to pay for experimental vaccines for a virus that has never been proven outside of an In Silico theoretical model. This will never end unless the people wake up to this obvious scam, new variant, booster, new variant, booster...looped indefinitely until economies collapse.

>Pfizer made $36 BILLION Profit in 2021 from Covid Vaccines, @ $1,000 per second
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/02/business/pfizer-covid-vaccine-revenue-profits.html
https://www.forbes.com/sites/aayushipratap/2021/07/28/pfizer-expects-335-billion-in-vaccine-revenue-in-2021/
https://www.rte.ie/news/coronavirus/2021/1116/1260248-coronavirus-global/

>Pfizer Whistleblower & Corruption
https://www.bmj.com/content/375/bmj.n2635
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2875889/

"Pfizer has been a “habitual offender,” persistently engaging in illegal and corrupt marketing practices, bribing physicians and suppressing adverse trial results. Since 2002 the company and its subsidiaries have been assessed $3 billion in criminal convictions, civil penalties and jury awards. The $2.3-billion settlement in September 2009 – a month before Dr. Prigent's appointment – set a new record for both criminal fines and total penalties"

-Canadian Covid Care Alliance-
(over 500 independent Canadian doctors, scientists, and health care practitioners)
>Video
The Pfizer Inoculations For COVID-19 – More Harm Than Good
https://www.canadiancovidcarealliance.org/media-resources/the-pfizer-inoculations-for-covid-19-more-harm-than-good-2/

Take the experimental (still in trial period until 2023) gene therapy injection, are you nuts?
>>
>>986396
>Are you quad-vaxxed? its not enough

Those are rookie numbers!

Gotta pump those vaccine numbers up!

Big Pharma execs need new homes in New Zealand!
>>
>>986410
damn dude, you must not talk to many people in real life if you haven't spoken to someone who's had covid, i'll pray for you
>>
>>986417
>damn dude, you must not talk to many people in real life if you haven't spoken to someone who's had covid, i'll pray for you
not that anon but everyone pretty much has already had covid. big nothingburger. flu is more dangerous, which is what 95% of covid deaths actually were, the flu.
>>
>>986425
I have never had the Rona. I know lots of people who have not. I also know people who have died or been in the ICU. It was not the flu.
>>
>>986433
>Look into the use of Remdesivir in hospitals, ask why the protocol for covid differs greatly from that of routine respiratory illnesses. Ask how much hospitals get paid for diagnosing someone as covid positive, ask how much they get if they put that person on a ventilator, and ask how much they get if they sign off as a death from covid.
>Why is it that almost all deaths, under instruction from the WHO(World Health Organisation), should be labeled as covid deaths if that person tests positive within 30, regardless of injury (ie; gunshot to the head, run over by a bus, etc..)
>>Covid Vaccine Heart issues
>https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.121.056583
>https://jkms.org/DOIx.php?id=10.3346/jkms.2021.36.e223
>https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34406358/
>https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/CIRCRESAHA.121.318902

solid post
>>
Don't bother praying for me, do some research and save the world from a deep rooted corruption that's taken over, which has been years in the making.
Look into the use of Midazolam with Morphine in care homes, April and May 2020. This was used to murder the elderly as justification to kick start this scamdemic and remove all constitutional rights by enacting the Covid Laws.
Look into the use of Remdesivir in hospitals, ask why the protocol for covid differs greatly from that of routine respiratory illnesses. Ask how much hospitals get paid for diagnosing someone as covid positive, ask how much they get if they put that person on a ventilator, and ask how much they get if they sign off as a death from covid.
Why is it that almost all deaths, under instruction from the WHO(World Health Organisation), should be labeled as covid deaths if that person tests positive within 30 days, regardless of injury (ie; gunshot to the head, run over by a bus, etc..)

>Covid Vaccine Heart issues
https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.121.056583
https://jkms.org/DOIx.php?id=10.3346/jkms.2021.36.e223
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34406358/
https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/CIRCRESAHA.121.318902
https://www.thecardiologyadvisor.com/home/topics/acs/acute-coronary-syndrome-acs-biomarkers-mrna-covid19-vaccine/
https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/circ.144.suppl_1.10712
https://pj.jiho.jp/article/245733

>Covid Vaccine ADR & Deaths (US)
https://openvaers.com/covid-data/
https://www.medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfield.php?TABLE=ON&GROUP1=AGE&EVENTS=ON&VAX=COVID19&DIED=Yes

>Covid Vaccine Spike Protein Enters the Nucleus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Unt03UBhbU

>Pandemic Revealed as a Hoax (2009)<
https://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1639799114615.webm
>>
>>986435
I was fixing a type error
>>
>>986425
>not that anon but everyone pretty much has already had covid. big nothingburger. flu is more dangerous,

The Flu is much more dangerous than any of the Covid variants, but people don't panic over it. The whole thing just stinks with corruption.
>>
>>986437
good information in a couple of the links looked at so far. keep up God's work.
>>
Kary Mullis (PCR Inventor) Murdered Aug 2019
(time 48:20 to 51:52)
https://youtu.be/9vuxibKj4z8?t=2903

The PCR can and has been purposefully misused to guide this whole scamdemic through low amplification cycle levels <25) for periods of planned normalisation to create false negatives, to the insane completely useless cycling between 36 - 50 to guarantee false positives.
They needed Kary Mullis out of the picture completely as he was a thorn in their side when it came to repurposing the PCR for which it was not designed.

Even with the new Multiplexing RTPCR to be introduced soon in 2022, it still will not be able to distinguish covid from influenza/coronavirus family (common cold), why, because covid is the same thing. Same reason the flu magically disappeared from planet earth for almost 2 years.
This is a scam, a gigantic one, years in the making. Wake up people.
>>
>>986450
>The PCR can and has been purposefully misused to guide this whole scamdemic

The President of Tanzania proved that way over a year ago when the PCR tests were used to swab fruit trees, and sent in as human samples. They came back positive for "covid19"

China was selling the tests.

More proof the entire Chinese/US government scam.
>>
>>986450
>Even with the new Multiplexing RTPCR to be introduced soon in 2022, it still will not be able to distinguish covid from influenza/coronavirus family (common cold), why, because covid is the same thing. Same reason the flu magically disappeared from planet earth for almost 2 years.
>This is a scam, a gigantic one, years in the making. Wake up people.
bingo
>>
>>986410
>Pfizer made $36 BILLION Profit in 2021 from Covid Vaccines, @ $1,000 per second
Good lord
>>
>>986481
>>Pfizer made $36 BILLION Profit in 2021 from Covid Vaccines, @ $1,000 per second
>Good lord
Those are rookie numbers! They will create a new Lambda Lambda Lambda variant with the vaccines and sell even more pokes!
>>
>>986436
Very sold post anon, thanks.
Truly is a scamdemic
>>
>>986436
>Don't bother praying for me, do some research and save the world from a deep rooted corruption that's taken over, which has been years in the making.
>Look into the use of Midazolam with Morphine in care homes, April and May 2020. This was used to murder the elderly as justification to kick start this scamdemic and remove all constitutional rights by enacting the Covid Laws.
>Look into the use of Remdesivir in hospitals, ask why the protocol for covid differs greatly from that of routine respiratory illnesses. Ask how much hospitals get paid for diagnosing someone as covid positive, ask how much they get if they put that person on a ventilator, and ask how much they get if they sign off as a death from covid.
>Why is it that almost all deaths, under instruction from the WHO(World Health Organisation), should be labeled as covid deaths if that person tests positive within 30 days, regardless of injury (ie; gunshot to the head, run over by a bus, etc..)
>>Covid Vaccine Heart issues
>https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.121.056583
>https://jkms.org/DOIx.php?id=10.3346/jkms.2021.36.e223
>https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34406358/
>https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/CIRCRESAHA.121.318902
>https://www.thecardiologyadvisor.com/home/topics/acs/acute-coronary-syndrome-acs-biomarkers-mrna-covid19-vaccine/
>https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/circ.144.suppl_1.10712
>https://pj.jiho.jp/article/245733
>>Covid Vaccine ADR & Deaths (US)
>https://openvaers.com/covid-data/
>https://www.medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfield.php?TABLE=ON&GROUP1=AGE&EVENTS=ON&VAX=COVID19&DIED=Yes
>>Covid Vaccine Spike Protein Enters the Nucleus
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Unt03UBhbU [Embed]
>>Pandemic Revealed as a Hoax (2009)<
>https://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1639799114615.webm

holy fuck!
learned some new things with these links!
thanks mate!
>>
>>986410
>Pfizer has done nothing but pump out CoVID vaccines since the pandemic started.
Dumbass.

>I've never met anyone who'se actually had CoVID.
Then you're either extremely lucky or full of shit. I actually know a bunch of medical professionals, I've *seen* this shit. I've *seen* hospitals so full of patients they're *literally* overflowing out into the parking lot.

>>986425
>The flu is more dangerous than CoVID.
The Flu kills *maybe* one in every 50,000 people that get it. 'Rona kills around 3 in every 50 that get it if they aren't vaccinated.

This is why we all are so annoying at you freaks. Because you live in such a fantasy world and expect us all to take you seriously anyway.
>>
>>986581
I love how all your links are either youtube videos and blogs from other anti-vaxxers or medical papers that actually say the exact opposite of what you claim they say, like you just read the titles, didn't understand them, got spooked, and expect everyone else to do the same thing,
>>
>>986590
>'Rona kills around 3 in every 50 that get it if they aren't vaccinated.
BWAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHHAHHHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHHAHHHAHAHHHAAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHA

Troll harder with less ridiculous shit bitch.
>>
>>986590
>This is why we all are so annoying at you freaks.
learn Enngrishh Chang
>>
>>986590
3 in 50! Bahaha!
>>
>>986590
>Rona kills around 3 in every 50
No dude, it does not kill 6% of those infected thats fearporn fantasy land
It kills a quarter of that, 1.5%, or 3 out of 200.. if you look here https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/ it's 5 out of 300
>>
>>986613
It's difficult to trust any data that adheres to the WHO's guidelines regarding 'died from covid' & 'died with covid', as mentioned above>>986436 , will include single & multiple gunshot wounds, major car accident, 200ft fall face-plant, bear-hugs (without the happy ending), live-leak metal worker accidents, plugged-in toaster baths etc etc.


Example:
https://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1641533489788.webm
>>
>>986594
I'm assuming you haven't watched this then.

This is the most comprehensive detailed investigation into Pfizers covid vaccine trial data, and it's truly shocking these people are still allowed to operate and continue to peddle such lethal experimental vaccines.

-Canadian Covid Care Alliance-
(over 500 independent Canadian doctors, scientists, and health care practitioners)

>Video
The Pfizer Inoculations For COVID-19 – More Harm Than Good
https://www.canadiancovidcarealliance.org/media-resources/the-pfizer-inoculations-for-covid-19-more-harm-than-good-2/
>>
>>986629
Just get vaccinated plague rat

You killed my granny
>>
Not had gene therapy (its not a fucking vaccine you dipshits) and not going to.
Fuck all you fat scared capitulating wankers.
>>
>>986629
Excellent. Thanks for that. Fuck experimental gene therapy! I hope there are negative long term effects. Serve these braindead conformists right.
>>
>>986634
>wuflu
Wuflurona, plebe
>>
>>986410
Back to /pol/ schizo.
>>
>>986753
Seems like someone hit a raw nerve there.
https://i.4cdn.org/sci/1641586733356.jpg
>>
>>986396
>Are you quad-vaxxed? its not enough
quad vaxxed are dirty filthy plague rats! I am deca-vaxxed!
anyone who doesn't have at least 10 boosters is filthy jew!
>>
>>986821
>quad vaxxed are dirty filthy plague rats! I am deca-vaxxed!
>anyone who doesn't have at least 10 boosters is filthy jew!

Kek
>>
What do an anti-vaxer and someone who's had their required booster shot have in common?
Neither will ever be fully vaccinated.
>>
>>986396
Flurona! ohmagherd! we all gonna die now! get more vaccines and wear more masks!
>>
This is like the abuse of tax payer money by the UK during swine flu.
The pharma corps massively overrepresented the risk and dangers of swine flu to get the government to purchase vastly excess quantities of vaccines.

No difference here. Big corporate interests own US government every step of the way, both sides of the aisle, and use their MSM subsidiaries to push their propaganda
>>
>>986975
>This is like the abuse of tax payer money by the UK during swine flu.
>The pharma corps massively overrepresented the risk and dangers of swine flu to get the government to purchase vastly excess quantities of vaccines.
>No difference here. Big corporate interests own US government every step of the way, both sides of the aisle, and use their MSM subsidiaries to push their propaganda
yep
>>
>>986975
>This is like the abuse of tax payer money by the UK during swine flu.
>The pharma corps massively overrepresented the risk and dangers of swine flu to get the government to purchase vastly excess quantities of vaccines.
>No difference here. Big corporate interests own US government every step of the way, both sides of the aisle, and use their MSM subsidiaries to push their propaganda
BIG CORPORATIONS BRIBE BIG LEFTIST GOVERNMENT POLITICIANS AND BUREAUCRATS WITH BIG PHARMA MONEY!
>>
Coflurona
(common cold, flu, and corona)
Or
fluronold
Or
I'm dead:^(
>>
>>986975
https://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1639799114615.webm
>>
>>986396
lulz
>>
Flurona
>>
>>986396
trump said the vaxx is great shakes and I trust the dang plan.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/aRebyvy5p6cs/
>>
ORANGE MAN SAID TO GET THE JAB AND GET BOOSTED

WHY ARE YOU SIMPS IGNORING YOUR GOD EMEPEROR?
>>
>>986641
I sure hope I kill some more boomers and cripples!
>>
>>986641
She died of shame, having begat such a twat.
>>
>>987171
I guess they aren't as monolithic or homogeneous of a demographic as you'd been told
>>
>>986455
>>The PCR can and has been purposefully misused to guide this whole scamdemic
>The President of Tanzania proved that way over a year ago when the PCR tests were used to swab fruit trees, and sent in as human samples. They came back positive for "covid19"
>China was selling the tests.
>More proof the entire Chinese/US government scam.
That was in mid 2020, and when I quit watching or believing any of the scamdemic news after hearing that fact.
>>
>>987171
>ORANGE MAN SAID TO GET THE JAB AND GET BOOSTED
>WHY ARE YOU SIMPS IGNORING YOUR GOD EMEPEROR?

Because blacks don't trust whitey and his mystery juice jabs.
>>
>>986821
>>Are you quad-vaxxed? its not enough
>quad vaxxed are dirty filthy plague rats! I am deca-vaxxed!
>anyone who doesn't have at least 10 boosters is filthy jew!
lmao
>>
>>986396
lmao
>>
>>986430
no shit it wasn't, it was the ventilator that killed them.but dont you worry, they made good profit from your imaginary covid victims,and thats all what matters in the end.
>>
>>988189
>medicine is murder
>hospitals are death factories
Yikes, this level of schizo paranoia and delusion must make for an interesting life - you dont get out much, right ?
>>
>>988275
Not him but you just know he's going to say "BigPharma" paid you to say that.
>>
>>988282
I mean really, whatever he says is gonna be totally fucking nuts though...
>>
>>986396
>Imagine still dying from covid as an Anti-vax.
Doesn't get more DARWIN
>>
>>986396
People still getting flushots. for fucks sake people, the fact that you only need the school shots fucking once should tell you something.
>>
>>986590
>'Rona kills around 3 in every 50
There wouldnt be a fucking discussion if this was true. Certainly wouldnt be true if it was as contagious as suggested.
>>
>>988282
>>988303
>>988305
>>988310
same fag leftist loser, the only one who ever comes on /news/ talking to itself. funny that it is so lonely. must be a real loser. lulz
>>
>>988314
>>'Rona kills around 3 in every 50
>There wouldnt be a fucking discussion if this was true. Certainly wouldnt be true if it was as contagious as suggested.
yeah, covid is all a scam and a nothingburger. seasonal allergies are much worse. Annual flu is much much worse each year, by every metric.
>>
>>988275
sad boy is sad.but you should probably start to read some details about us "healthcare",its literally big business.the only business with an upwards projection.and also what i stated is 100% factual about monetary compensation from covid hospitalisation and from covid deaths, no consbiracy here brother and its actually pretty scary.
>>
>>988319
ok nazi socialist spammer whatever you say
>>
>>986396
anyone know how to view articles from sites like this without getting raped by the "pay for us/turn off adblocker" shit
>>
>>986396
...so just get a fucking flu shot. Like you should've been doing every year.

Seriously this isn't a new variant or anything; literally is just getting covid and flu at the same time. So just get the fucking shots for both, you don't need anything usual. There are two things, take preventative measures for both. Simple.
>>
>>988805
You have no idea what an actual nazi is do you? Just like how you have no actual idea what an anarchist is.

Why do you bourgeois act like the proletariat, without suffering under its yoke? Is it just mockery? Or do you really believe if you parrot the calls of the people, that you'll somehow be exempt from their wrath when they approach?
>>
>>989977
Are you truly offended on behalf of nazis?
>>
Corona and influenza literally allied for world dominion and humanity with all our technology still can't get its shit together
>>
I used to feel sorry for the gullible GMO's now I just laugh at them, imagine thinking that Bill Gates was going to save them :D :D He's not even a Doctor.
>>
Get vaxxed
>>
>>986396
moar vaxxes! those rich 1% leftist corporate CEO's need new yachts! their's are getting old.
>>
>>986396
>Flurona
That’s stupid, it sounds like a fluoride schizos idea of a disease
>>
>>990141
nein nein nein 9

https://i.4cdn.org/sci/1642214056236.gif





Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.