[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1000.jpg (110 KB, 1000x667)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden-presidential-elections-capitol-siege-election-2020-indictments-e4f8af8134fdd80bb62c9efa41291b54

A federal judge refused to dismiss an indictment charging four alleged leaders of the far-right Proud Boys with conspiring to attack the U.S. Capitol to stop Congress from certifying President Joe Biden’s electoral victory.

U.S. District Judge Timothy Kelly on Tuesday rejected defense attorneys’ arguments that the four men — Ethan Nordean, Joseph Biggs, Zachary Rehl and Charles Donohoe — are charged with conduct that is protected by the First Amendment right to free speech.

Kelly said the defendants had many nonviolent ways to express their opinions about the 2020 presidential election.

“Defendants are not, as they argue, charged with anything like burning flags, wearing black armbands, or participating in mere sit-ins or protests,” Kelly wrote in his 43-page ruling. “Moreover, even if the charged conduct had some expressive aspect, it lost whatever First Amendment protection it may have had.”

Nordean, Biggs, Rehl and Donohoe were indicted in March on charges including conspiracy and obstructing an official proceeding. All four of them remain jailed while they await a trial scheduled for May.

Defense lawyers also argued that the obstruction charge doesn’t apply to their clients’ cases because Congress’ certification of the Electoral College vote was not an “official proceeding.” Kelly disagreed.

Earlier this month, another judge in the District of Columbia’s federal court upheld prosecutors’ use of the same obstruction charge in a separate case against two riot defendants.

The case against Nordean, Biggs, Rehl and Donohoe is a focus of the Justice Department’s sprawling investigation of the Jan. 6 insurrection. More than three dozen people charged in the Capitol siege have been identified by federal authorities as Proud Boys leaders, members or associates, including at least 16 defendants charged with conspiracy.
>>
Last Wednesday, a New York man pleaded guilty to storming the U.S. Capitol with fellow Proud Boys members. Matthew Greene is the first Proud Boys member to publicly plead guilty to conspiring with other members to stop Congress from certifying the Electoral College vote. He agreed to cooperate with authorities.

Other extremist group members have been charged with conspiring to carry out coordinated attacks on the Capitol, including more than 20 people linked to the antigovernment Oath Keepers.

Nordean, of Auburn, Washington, was a Proud Boys chapter president and member of the group’s national “Elders Council.” Biggs, of Ormond Beach, Florida, is a self-described Proud Boys organizer. Rehl was president of the Proud Boys chapter in Philadelphia. Donohoe, of Kernersville, North Carolina, also served as president of his local chapter, according to the indictment.

Lawyers for the four men declined to comment on Tuesday’s ruling.

On the morning of Jan. 6, Proud Boys members met at the Washington Monument and marched to the Capitol before President Donald Trump finished addressing thousands of supporters near the White House.

Just before Congress convened a joint session to certify the election results, a group of Proud Boys followed a crowd of people who breached barriers at a pedestrian entrance to the Capitol grounds, the indictment says. Several Proud Boys also entered the Capitol building itself after the mob smashed windows and forced open doors.

More than 700 people have been charged with federal crimes related to the Capitol riot. At least 165 of them have pleaded guilty, mostly to misdemeanor offenses punishable by a maximum of six months’ imprisonment.
>>
Just look at these fat, white, pudgy punks. I'm 60 years old and can kick the shit out of any one of them.
>>
>>983722
Sure, gramps.
It's time for your ovaltine.
>>
WTF is "ovaltine"
>>
>>983717

Proud Boys = (on average across the nation)

35% Hispanic-American (Hispanics started the Proud Boys)

50% White-American (many are FBI undercover snitches)

10% Asian-American

5% Black-American

They are more diverse than the Democrat Party. LMAO!
>>
>>983723
>Sure, gramps.
>It's time for your ovaltine.
lulz,
>>
>>983725
>WTF is "ovaltine"
You need a secret decoder ring to figure it out.
>>
>>983723
I'd throw my hot ovaltine in their fat faces
and whack them in the balls with my cane
>>
>>983717
Trump ''coup'' not supporter by Trump himself where 0 people had guns except for the cops that opened the gate, let them in for couple for hours and then attacked them.

Truly hilarious, bad sadly for you Niggers, they were nowhere as violent as FBI was hoping and 0 of your precious politicians were injured.
>>
>>983722
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>983937
Who is supposed to believe this line of BS? We've seen the gun charges from the FBI.
>>
>>983945
What gun charges? Show them. There were no guns, well cops did used guns to shot some of the protestors and kill that middle ages unarmed woman, but no cop or politician was shot back because FBI snitch that led Proud Boys told them not to bring them.
However if that doesn't fit your narrative, where those protesters didn't came to protests because the elections were rigged in favor of Biden, but actually to take over the US Government, OK whatever LOL.
>>
>>983971
https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/capitol-breach-cases
Ctrl-F: Firearm
>>
>>983971
Who told you there were no gun charges and why did you believe their lies?
>>
>>983975
Guns were not used.
>>983978
name a single cop or politician that was shot.
>>
>>983975
In fact the ones that had them for showing off where not inside of Capital hill but from the outside.
Again, if narrative you push is true, some cops and politicians would actually get shot. They can sentence people for trespassing or vandalism, but not for homicides. The protestors were just not as violent as FBI was hopping. I guess they lacked BLM and Antifa ''peaceful protestors'' :-)
>>
>>983980
Are you arguing with the FBI? lmao
>>983985
>he thinks this is just a narrative
That's even more hilarious.
https://thehill.com/homenews/wire/587893-capitol-rioters-tears-remorse-dont-spare-them-from-jail?rl=1
>>
>>983937
https://www.politico.com/news/2021/11/22/man-charged-loaded-firearm-capitol-riot-523178
>>
>>983971
>What gun charges? Show them. There were no guns, well cops did used guns to shot some of the protestors and kill that middle ages unarmed woman, but no cop or politician was shot back because FBI snitch that led Proud Boys told them not to bring them.
>However if that doesn't fit your narrative, where those protesters didn't came to protests because the elections were rigged in favor of Biden, but actually to take over the US Government, OK whatever LOL.

Correct.
>>
>>983733
>Proud Boys = (on average across the nation)
>35% Hispanic-American (Hispanics started the Proud Boys)
>50% White-American (many are FBI undercover snitches)
>10% Asian-American
>5% Black-American
>They are more diverse than the Democrat Party. LMAO!
Interesting and funny because it is probably true. Clown World!
>>
>>983985
>In fact the ones that had them for showing off where not inside of Capital hill but from the outside.
>Again, if narrative you push is true, some cops and politicians would actually get shot. They can sentence people for trespassing or vandalism, but not for homicides. The protestors were just not as violent as FBI was hopping. I guess they lacked BLM and Antifa ''peaceful protestors'' :-)

There were some undercover glowies (FBI) and some ANTIFA spotted in the crowd. Their cover was blown and doxxed all over the internet.
>>
>>983733
Gavin McInnes started the Proud Boys as a way of reviving the failing Anthony Cumia network
>>
>>983733
>10% Asian-American
>5% Black-American
Wasn't it a Cuban-American that started it? Are they considered "hispanic" still these days and not white?
>>
>>984626
>>Proud Boys = (on average across the nation)
>>35% Hispanic-American (Hispanics started the Proud Boys)
>>50% White-American (many are FBI undercover snitches)
>>10% Asian-American
>>5% Black-American
>>They are more diverse than the Democrat Party. LMAO!
>Wasn't it a Cuban-American that started it? Are they considered "hispanic" still these days and not white?

Yes, Cubans are Hispanic retard. They are of Spanish and Black descent mostly, with some American Islander Indian. They speak Spanish.
>>
>>984235
Apparently Mcinnes is Hispanic according to Republicans
>>
>>984230
>>984231
>>984232
Notice the shills in full force here. You can see the post times. Any time someone brings up legitimate evidence regarding trump and his coup, these posts start appearing which don't directly answer the evidence, but link to previous bullshit claims

Almost like they aren't as popular or correct as they want you to think or something. Hmmm
>>
>>984891
The Proud Boys are the shills.
>>
Well thanks for fucking our country up to the point where shit like this happens. I'm sure it was great spending your 20s ruining the world for the rest of us. Dumb old fuck.
>>
>>984893
The billionaire class that intend to turn this country into a fascist state.
>>
>>983733
>10% Asian-American
>5% Black-American

Funny how the leftist fake news never talks about this. Dishonest media needs to be held accountable, and all their reporters and online shills as well.
>>
>>984232
>>In fact the ones that had them for showing off where not inside of Capital hill but from the outside.
>>Again, if narrative you push is true, some cops and politicians would actually get shot. They can sentence people for trespassing or vandalism, but not for homicides. The protestors were just not as violent as FBI was hopping. I guess they lacked BLM and Antifa ''peaceful protestors'' :-)
>There were some undercover glowies (FBI) and some ANTIFA spotted in the crowd. Their cover was blown and doxxed all over the internet.
based. doxx those fuckers hard
>>
>>983733
Hispanic isn't a race
>>
>>984967
>The billionaire class that intend to turn this country into a fascist state.

they are doing just that. rich 1% leftists took over corporations and made it where "corporations are people too".
>>
>>983717
that vato on the left looks like that old braveheart movie! lulz
>>
>>983717

Why is there a picture of undercover Feds on this "news" story? The guy with the beard was doxxed and famous online now.
That PBR! lmao! They really are that dumb!
>>
>>985751
Thanks, racist
>>
>>985751
>Hispanic isn't a race
pinche mayate pendejo!
>>
>>983717
>Leaders of the domestic terrorists Proud Boys to be charged
so lets get this straight, Biden, who campaigned on being a bridge building and non-racist, is persecuting the Hispanic created group "the Proud Boys" for defending towns against violent ANTIFA destroying things? wow!
>>
>>985767
>1% lefist
Does not compute, they're all right wing, see the Mercers, Adelson and Koch brothers
>>
>>986122
>Need to build bridges with terrorists
So you're saying Republicans are allied with ISIS, Al Queada and the Russians? I'm shocked!
>>
>>983937
Open gates, however full of shit that claim is, do not mean open invitation. Forget the open season that went down that day, the gates seemingly weren't open wide enough so a mob had to break through windows. Look how stupid you sound...
>>
>>983980
>>983985
Why do you draw the line at cops/politicians? Why do you assume that shootings are the only way to deem this a violent event? Not even the rebel army could attack the building, but one man with a Confederate flag just strolled in.
>>
>>986122
>>Leaders of the domestic terrorists Proud Boys to be charged
>so lets get this straight, Biden, who campaigned on being a bridge building and non-racist, is persecuting the Hispanic created group "the Proud Boys" for defending towns against violent ANTIFA destroying things? wow!

Pretty much.
>>
>>986124
>>1% lefist
>Does not compute, they're all right wing, see the Mercers, Adelson and Koch brothers

See
Jeff Bezos
Elon Musk
Bill Gates
Warren Buffett
Mark Zuckerberg
Michael Bloomberg
Larry Page
Charles Koch
Rupert Murdoch
George Soros
George Lucas
Jack Dorsey
Meg Whitman
Howard Schultz
Oprah Winfrey
Tom Steyer
Tim Cook
Mark Cuban
J.B. Pritzker
Ted Turner
Eric Schmidt

Those are just a few of the richest top .001% and just American citizen ones.

98% of the rich 1% are leftist scum.
>>
>>983985
>Again, if narrative you push is true, some cops and politicians would actually get shot. They can sentence people for trespassing or vandalism, but not for homicides. The protestors were just not as violent as FBI was hopping. I guess they lacked BLM and Antifa ''peaceful protestors'' :-)

If 1/6 had actually been an insurrection, the people all would have been armed and violent, and there would be no federal government today.

It was a peaceful protest, much more peaceful than the protests that leftists have done in the Capital Building in the past where bombs went off and many people were killed by leftists.
>>
>>983722
>white
is this supposed to be an insult, like fat and pudgy?
>>
>>986174
>is this supposed to be an insult, like fat and pudgy?
being white is a compliment. look at all the black Hollywood stars that try to become as white as possible, such as Halle Berry, Michael Jackson, etc.
>>
>>986157
>Warren Buffet
>Rupert Murdoch
>Michael Bloomberg
These people are not leftists, among others you listed. Soros doesn't even live or work in America.
>>
>>986157
Now list the 100+ billionaires bankrolling the right wing.
>>
>>986157
>Jeff Bezos
>Elon Musk
>Bill Gates
>Warren Buffett
>Mark Zuckerberg
>Michael Bloomberg
>Larry Page
>Charles Koch
>Rupert Murdoch
>George Soros
>George Lucas
>Jack Dorsey
>Meg Whitman
>Howard Schultz
>Oprah Winfrey
>Tom Steyer
>Tim Cook
>Mark Cuban
>J.B. Pritzker
>Ted Turner
>Eric Schmidt
>Those are just a few of the richest top .001% and just American citizen ones.
>98% of the rich 1% are leftist scum.

There are many more than that. Those are only billionaires, there are around a million leftist multimillionaires in the deepstate.
>>
>>986159
>>Again, if narrative you push is true, some cops and politicians would actually get shot. They can sentence people for trespassing or vandalism, but not for homicides. The protestors were just not as violent as FBI was hopping. I guess they lacked BLM and Antifa ''peaceful protestors'' :-)
>If 1/6 had actually been an insurrection, the people all would have been armed and violent, and there would be no federal government today.
>It was a peaceful protest, much more peaceful than the protests that leftists have done in the Capital Building in the past where bombs went off and many people were killed by leftists.
^ truth
>>
>>986201
No, u
>>
>>986205
>>Jeff Bezos
>>Elon Musk
>>Bill Gates
>>Warren Buffett
>>Mark Zuckerberg
>>Michael Bloomberg
>>Larry Page
>>Charles Koch
>>Rupert Murdoch
>>George Soros
>>George Lucas
>>Jack Dorsey
>>Meg Whitman
>>Howard Schultz
>>Oprah Winfrey
>>Tom Steyer
>>Tim Cook
>>Mark Cuban
>>J.B. Pritzker
>>Ted Turner
>>Eric Schmidt
>>Those are just a few of the richest top .001% and just American citizen ones.
>>98% of the rich 1% are leftist scum.
>There are many more than that. Those are only billionaires, there are around a million leftist multimillionaires in the deepstate.
many millionaires actually have more power in the government than many of the billionaires. but yes those are just a few of the main 1% Democrat billionaires.
>>
>>986576
>>>986205
>>>Jeff Bezos
>>>Elon Musk
>>>Bill Gates
>>>Warren Buffett
>>>Mark Zuckerberg
>>>Michael Bloomberg
>>>Larry Page
>>>Charles Koch
>>>Rupert Murdoch
>>>George Soros
>>>George Lucas
>>>Jack Dorsey
>>>Meg Whitman
>>>Howard Schultz
>>>Oprah Winfrey
>>>Tom Steyer
>>>Tim Cook
>>>Mark Cuban
>>>J.B. Pritzker
>>>Ted Turner
>>>Eric Schmidt
>>>Those are just a few of the richest top .001% and just American citizen ones.
>>>98% of the rich 1% are leftist scum.
>>There are many more than that. Those are only billionaires, there are around a million leftist multimillionaires in the deepstate.
>many millionaires actually have more power in the government than many of the billionaires. but yes those are just a few of the main 1% Democrat billionaires.

Don't forget the corporations. They have more power than the leftist rich 1% elite. Here is a drop in the bucket of top funders...... Ford Foundation, at $3 billion; Mackenzie Scott, at $2.9 billion; JPMorgan Chase & Co. Contributions Program, at $2.1 billion; W.K. Kellogg Foundation, $1.2 billion; Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, $1.1 billion; Silicon Valley Community Foundation, $1 billion; Walton Family Foundation, $689 million; The William and Flora Hewlett Foundation, $438 million; and the Foundation to Promote Open Society, $350.5 million.
>>
>>986157
You just listed a bunch of right wingers. Good job retard.
>>
>>986576
>these are just a few on the main 1% Democrat billionaires
No they aren't. More than half of the people listed are lifelong republicans.
>>986624
>He thinks The Walton Family and JPMorganChase are liberal
Oh my sides!
>>
>>986624
>>>>Jeff Bezos
>>>>Elon Musk
>>>>Bill Gates
>>>>Warren Buffett
>>>>Mark Zuckerberg
>>>>Michael Bloomberg
>>>>Larry Page
>>>>Charles Koch
>>>>Rupert Murdoch
>>>>George Soros
>>>>George Lucas
>>>>Jack Dorsey
>>>>Meg Whitman
>>>>Howard Schultz
>>>>Oprah Winfrey
>>>>Tom Steyer
>>>>Tim Cook
>>>>Mark Cuban
>>>>J.B. Pritzker
>>>>Ted Turner
>>>>Eric Schmidt
>>>>Those are just a few of the richest top .001% and just American citizen ones.
>>>>98% of the rich 1% are leftist scum.
>>>There are many more than that. Those are only billionaires, there are around a million leftist multimillionaires in the deepstate.
>>many millionaires actually have more power in the government than many of the billionaires. but yes those are just a few of the main 1% Democrat billionaires.
>Don't forget the corporations. They have more power than the leftist rich 1% elite. Here is a drop in the bucket of top funders...... Ford Foundation, at $3 billion; Mackenzie Scott, at $2.9 billion; JPMorgan Chase & Co. Contributions Program, at $2.1 billion; W.K. Kellogg Foundation, $1.2 billion; Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, $1.1 billion; Silicon Valley Community Foundation, $1 billion; Walton Family Foundation, $689 million; The William and Flora Hewlett Foundation, $438 million; and the Foundation to Promote Open Society, $350.5 million.

The list of rich leftists is too long to list all of them. There are around 2000 leftist billionaires and well over 2 million leftist multi-millionaires globally.
>>
>>987550
>>986624
>>986576
>>986205
>>986157
/pol/ your bot is stuck in a loop.
>>
>>983717
A "coup" is not a coup unless it succeeds.

The Democrats succeeded in overthrowing the elected President Trump. That is the real coup.
>>
And today they got the leader of the Oath Keepers
>>989646
>>
>>983717
>it's an insurrection!
>charge with trespassing
>>
>>989721
>A "coup" is not a coup unless it succeeds.
So its an attempted coup then.
>>
>>989821
>>it's an insurrection!
>>charge with trespassing
kekkek
>>
>>989721
>A "coup" is not a coup unless it succeeds.
>The Democrats succeeded in overthrowing the elected President Trump. That is the real coup.
based
>>
>>983717

"failed trump coup" ... in a country known for the 2nd Amendment and no one had guns...

But sure... amazing news.
>>
>>989821
>Ringleaders now hit with sedition charges

Wow that didn't age well.
>>
>>989821
This post didn't age well
>>989931
>>
>>990602
This, aged like milk left out in the sun in Florida.
>>
>>983717
"Domestic terrorists" LOL!
you probably think you're a woman too
>>
Peaceful protests are fine. You are supposed to participate in democracy.
>>
>>990653
Trump and his cult did neither.
>>
>>983980
>Guns were not used

Sadge
>>
>>984891
>legitimate evidence regarding trump and his coup
you had me for a second, I almost thought you were serious
>>
>>990669
You actually were capable of independent thought for a second, then your NPC programing kicked in. Shame.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.