[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 9 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

For those who don’t know there was a 15-year-old girl that killed a man jogging in Washington state. The man’s name was Greg Moore(not the Canadian race car driver). The identity of the girl has not been released. However, I do know her real identity; she was a close friend before the incident. I’m not going to release her full name because I don’t want her to be bombarded with death threats but I will relinquish her first. It’s Whitney. I was on a discord chat with her about an hour or two after the hit-and-run and I took this screenshot before she left.

News: https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/washington-state-teen-charged-second-degree-murder-hit-run-case-n1279473
>>
>>967814
For sure the feminists will not mention that horrible case.
>>
>>968013
lul wut?
>>
>>967814
The real question is this...
Why are you chatting with 15 YO girls on Discord?
>>
>>967814
Further proof discord is chock full of trannies
>>
>>968233
asking the real questions
>>
>>968233
They are easily exploitable. I show them my boner and they show me their little wet cunts. After that, they would mostly perform fingerfuck in front of the camera, some of them like to perform fistfuck and it's way better than watching fake phonographic content, plus, most of them are hairy.
>>
>>968415
Delouse
>>
Sweet hairy pussy callin.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.