[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 35 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

There is at least one person dead and more than 20 more injured after an SUV drove through the Waukesha Holiday Parade route Sunday evening. Nov. 21.

A shelter in place warning has been issued by the Waukesha Police Department. Residents within a 1/2 mile from downtown are advised to wait until there's an all clear.

Cellphone video captured a red SUV speeding through the crowd, hitting pedestrians and accelerating throughout the route.

Authorities said multiple people were injured and at least one person died.

https://www.cbs58.com/news/breaking-waukesha-holiday-parade-evacuated-following-emergency-event-involving-gunshots-speeding-vehicle
>>
whats this on the chimpoutscale? south africa or planet of the apes?
>>
>>966157
Probably a senior citizen that confused the gas for the brake
>>
>>966157
Race war starts when!
>>
>>966157
Fucking based. Kenosha avenged.
>>
>>966157
Nice job leftypol you killed a bunch of children who wanted to see Santa
>>
>>966228
Oh they see Santa alright but rearranged the latters.
>>
whats with the "after 3 blacks"? Did OP have a stroke?
>>
https://heavy.com/news/waukesha-parade-videos-video-graphic/
>>
>>966157
I don't know what is more fucked up, dems doing the truck of peace at a thanksgiving parade, or dems on twitter celebrating this shit because they are happy about white kids being injured and killed
see>>966224
>>
>>966157
The straw that will finally break the camel's back. Everyone will now se that leftists, ANTIFA, and BLM are all evil people. Everyone will turn on them now. This will also shup up all anti-2nd amendment arguments for a while too
>>
>>966242
If Parkland, Las Vegas and those kids being slaughter in 2011 didn't wake you fucks up nothing will. It's a false flag bro.
>>
>>966246
Those happened in a completely different climate compared to now.
>>
>>966247
>N-no, that's different...

You don't get to pick and choose which is false flag and which isn't if this isn't a stunt than neither is the other three.
>>
>>966251
Oh Im not even arguing whether it was a false flag or not, I'm just talking about what the response will be. Right now apparently they have a black male in custody. ANTIFA is going to worship this guy as a hero (perhaps influenced by sleeper agents within ANTIFA) and we're about to go Cold War era 2.0
>>
>>966252
He's already a hero, he did more for my race than 95% of African Americans ever did.
>>
>>966254
Im confused as to what point your making here
>>
>>966255
Of course you don't idiot, you're a gop drone.
>>
>>966256
Either take your meds or learn to articulate your points better you stupid fuck
>>
>>966257
go be outraged on twitter with the rest of the right wing SJWs
>>
>>966258
Lmao I don't even have a twitter you nigger bitch. But you dun fucked up and you don't even realize it yet, lmao
>>
>>966157
Thank this guy: https://twitter.com/FlyFrmTheMOB
>>
>>966277
Video https://files.catbox.moe/i9xhgf.mp4
>>
>>966277
>>966288
Was just relased from jail on a $1000 cash bond https://i.4cdn.org/pol/1637555690141.png
>>
GTA: WI Edition
>>
https://youtu.be/7Sc8VqvGdSk
0:00 the murder weapon is literally in this dude's music video
>>
According to Wakuesha police scanner audio, the name of the suspect who drove the vehicle into participants in the parade is Darrell Brooks. One officer says he had left his ID in the vehicle, & another describes him as a black male with dreadlocks.
>>
>>966293
There were multiple people in the car. My guess is that this wasn't the driver
>>
>>966246
False flag? To do what? Ban black people and cars?
>>
>>966224
people like you must be killed imo
>>
>White guy shoots a few blacks, and everyone freaks out

>Black guy slaughters many White people with a car and no one cares.
>>
>>966309
Apparently the car was also actually swerving out of the way of crowds until they reached the parade, where the event was naturally blocking the street.

It's possible they weren't aiming to commit an attack, but rather they were fleeing from another crime and didn't give a damn who they hit.

Would also explain why he got bailed out; not because of the Rittenhouse verdict, but rather because they needed him for the job.
>>
>>966228
Bet it was a right wing terrorism. They've embraced their Islamic terrorist counter-parts by making running people over their preferred way of terrorism against Americans
>>
>>966315
You're not fooling anyone you plebbitor nigger loving piece of shit
>>
>>966254
KYS
>>
Movie Criminal: Escape route planned down to the second.
Real-Life Criminal: There's a parade today?!?!?!?FUK
>>
>>966318
Hey man I'm just throwing up another theory that's been circulating around.
>>
>>966317
this might just be the most retarded thing I've ever read in my life... I'm speechless
>>
>>966322
It's also fucking retarded.
>needed him for the job
What?
>>
>>966324
>Hmmm, we'd need another person to do this
>Hey that guy's bail is pretty low, what if we just get him out and then do it?
>What could go wrong?
>>
Anti-White racism & Black fragility are the greatest danger to American communities.
>>
>>966325
Oh he was bailed out before the attack?
>>
>>966330
The guy who's truck seemed to be used in it was bailed out a few days ago, at least according to reports.

That being said, there've yet to be any direct confirmed reports from the police themselves that Brooks actually is their suspect, as far as I'm aware, so take this with the slightest grain of salt. It's never impossible for something like this to end up being one big misinfo spiral.
>>
>>966313
What are you referring to?
>>
>>966323
Is that why Republicans legalized terror attacks of exactly this kind then?
>>
>>966385
Kyle and jew transblacks, obviously.
>>
>>966394
They didn't, you just fell for leftist lies.
>>
they need to apologize for that
>>
>>966394
this isn't even a terror attack.
this is a felon who just got out of jail, committed a crime and drove through a parade to try and escape police.

There's no forethought to any of it.
>>
How I see everyone will spin it in a couple of days: "Violent male runs over innocent old women and children"

They don't want a black person being viewed in a bad light in the media, so they're gonna spin it off as a gender thing.
>>
>>966917
>Says the person trying to spin it as a race thing
>>
>>966914
This.

For how horrible it is, killing those people wasn't exactly the plan for him. He's going to jail for a long time, and rightfully so, but he didn't set out with the goal of killing those people.
>>
> Brooks’ social media accounts and online court records show that he is an aspiring rap singer with a lengthy criminal history and two open felony cases in which he was released on $500 and $1,000 bail, the latter just days before the parade deaths.
>>
>>966918
>>Says the person trying to spin it as a race thing

Who said it was not a race thing? This idiot boogie deliberately mowing down white kids and grannies is sure a fuck a "race thing". There better be federal hate crime charges brought up on his black ass too.
>>
>>966914
>this isn't even a terror attack.

No, it's a hate crime.
>>
Wrong, that was a terrorist attack sponsored by BLM and leftist media like MSNBC. They are the ones continuously brainwashing the population against white people. They are the ones opposing the idea that all lives matter. Either they are severely punished or this will keep happening.
>>
>>966914
>killer is a BLM supporter who advocated violence and hates white people
>happened near Kenosha two days after Rittenhouse
>millions of leftists have been losing their minds over an innocent white boy being allowed to defend himself from a terrorist
seems like a lot of coincidences.
>>
>>966307
video got taken down, anyone got a copy?
>>
>>966157
Watching the hoards of reactionaries trying to spin this tragedy into political ammunition is truly a dark comedy.
>>
>>966914
So you think he thought the path of most resistance was the fastest way to escape from police, rather than any of the side streets he could have taken? Which article revealed that he had Down syndrome, I didn’t see that one
>>
>>966936
Quite frequently, actually... some black man will steal, or run someone over with a car, or shoot a handful of people, or murder his girlfriend...

Happens all the time. Notice it... it won't seem such a coincidence.
>>
>>966157
Déjà vu!
I've just been in this place before
Higher on the street
And I know it's my time to go
Calling you, and the search is a mystery
Standing on my feet
It's so hard when I try to be me, wooooahhhh
>>
>>968223
>ignore the obvious racial motivation, i'm going to appeal to black criminality because i think you're dumb enough to buy it.
>>
>>966157

It is their culture!

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.