[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 21 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: executive.jpg (41 KB, 640x420)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/11/19/rittenhouse-verdict-live-updates/#link-6Z3DOX2KJNBLTI5VS27V7P6LRE

Vice President Harris weighed in on the Rittenhouse verdict Friday, telling reporters that it illustrates the need for further progress on making the justice system more equitable.
“The verdict really speaks for itself,” Harris said in her first public comments on the matter. “As many of you know, I’ve spent a majority of my career working to make the criminal justice system more equitable, and clearly there’s a lot more work to do.”
Harris, 57, was San Francisco district attorney and California attorney general before being elected to the Senate and later the vice presidency.
>>
>>964900
so, rittenhouse should have been found guilty because in the completely hypothetical identical scenario involving a black man, the black man would have been found guilty?
>>
>>964903
>the completely hypothetical identical scenario involving a black man
thats an absurd hypothesis, when has a black teenager ever had to defend himself and his neighborhood from a mob of violent pedophilic jews?
jews are far, far too sissy to attack black neighborhoods, dressing up as whites to attack white neighborhoods is the jews strongest act to date. jews fear the blacks too much, so the comparison is absurd.
>>
>>964906
jews are white
>>
>>964903
I remember a case where some nigger kid shot someone that attacked him with fists and got instantly bailed for a very low $$
So if Kyle was african american he would've been found not guilty in under 24 hours
>>
>>964907
israel is in asia, not europe. semites are an asian race.
>>
>>964900
Harris really showed she shouldn't be in the white house.
>>
>>964900
Lol
>>
>>964900
she's lower than a sheboon
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1OUi73vHYKg
>>
>>964913
jews are caucasoid not mongoloid
>>
>>964907
Only when convenient
>>
Doesn’t this bitch have like a 28% approval rating? She should be worried about getting drummed out of the (((white))) house before the next election.
>>
>>964900
Anyone got a link that isn't behind a paywall?
>>
>>964937
israel is in asia, not europe. semites are an asian race.
>>
>>964945
>i'm not technically capable of bypassing paywalls
you are not qualified to be using a hacker website like 4chan, please do not post anymore, you are polluting this board with your dumbness.
>>
>>964900
She has plenty of experience sending people to jail who don't deserve it.
>>
>>964967
okay but jews are still white AKA caucasoid
>>
>>965003
JWNBW
>>
>>964900

Kamala probably hasn't had her daily bucket of cum to drink yet, so that bitch be grumpy yo!

Thots-gonna-Thot yo!
>>
>>964900
How many has she put in jail?
>>
>>964900

Someone should sing her this song!
Come all you friends and neighbors a story I will tell
Concerning Kyle Rittenhouse and the criminals that he killed,
While in Kenosha, Wisconsin, in sorrow and in strife
A gang of thugs flew up on him they tried to take his life.

The raper, Joseph Rosenbaum, was first to strike a blow
But Kyle turned and faced the foe, with his rifle laid him low,
Then woman-beating Huber came skating to the fray
But Kyle drew a bead on him and he took his life away.

The last to try young Rittenhouse was pistol packing Gaige
But Kyle blew his arm in two and Gaige did run away,
Kyle Rittenhouse is innocent, it's only common sense
For he did not do nothing wrong, he fought in self defense.
>>
>>964945
https://github.com/iamadamdev/bypass-paywalls-chrome
>>
>>965003
Its called anti antisemitism not anti white.

Its also a hate crime per ADL to promote open borders for israel
>>
>>964900
>“As many of you know, I’ve spent a majority of my career on my knees sucking Willie Brown's, and clearly there’s a lot more cocks to suck.”
There. Fixed that for ya.
>>
>>964900
Kamala spent a majority of her career extending sentences for non-violent drug offenders while fellating her way to political power.
>>
>>965097
This. She sucked Biden so hard, he shitted himself at the mere thought of it.
>>
>>964930
>Harris really showed she shouldn't be in the white house.
she always HAS demonstrated that
>>
>>965097
>Kamala spent a majority of her career extending sentences for non-violent drug offenders while fellating her way to political power.

this
>>
How come she pretends to be black when she isn't? Is she ashamed of being what she really is?
>>
>>964900
Kamala, Biden, and every other leftie democrat politician is salty about this win because it has nothing to do with white supremacy and everything to do with self-defense laws and 2nd Amendment. How dare you protect yourself from the angry mob we whipped up into a frenzy and let loose after telling police they can't do their job?
>>
>>965435
thats okay, little Kyle can fly, we have those 3 yayhoos in SC that are going to fry soon for murdering an unarmed jogger in broad daylight. One way or the other, your guns will be gone soon.
>>
she mad lol
>>
>>964900

That ho spitting fumes and mad yo! Where her pimp at to calm that bitch down yo?
>>
sheeeeeeeiiiitt
>>
>>965450
Lol no. US civilians have more guns than every military on earth combined including the US military. There aren’t enough flags to drape over all of the zogbots that would die. You might as well go move to Bongland or something because you’re never getting your way.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.