[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 79 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Happy 18th Birthday, 4chan!

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: fuck trannies - Copy.png (452 KB, 471x420)
452 KB
452 KB PNG
>Fuck trannies....Seriously.....Fuck trannies.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/comedians-defending-dave-chapelle-netflix-special-trans-lgbtq-214359105.html

David Artavia
Tue, October 12, 2021, 5:43 PM·11 min read
In this article:

LAS VEGAS, NEVADA - JULY 10: Dave Chappelle looks on during UFC 264: Poirier v McGregor 3 at T-Mobile Arena on July 10, 2021 in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Dave Chappelle is in hot water after making what some are calling "insensitive" jokes about trans people in his latest special. But others have come to his defense. It’s been a tumultuous week for comedian Dave Chappelle, whose release of his latest Netflix special, The Closer, didn't land as smoothly as some may have hoped.
The sixth and final special in the comedian’s multi-million dollar deal with the streaming giant, which was released globally on Oct. 5, was met with a slew of backlash from queer activists and allies who argued that his jokes about the LGBTQ community were incendiary, disrespectful and dangerous, especially for transgender women of color.
What happened? During the special, Chappelle touched on several hot-button issues including DaBaby’s recent off-base comments about HIV, J.K. Rowling’s controversial anti-trans statements in 2019, cancel culture as a whole and his personal experience with the trans community — including the loss of a dear friend who died by suicide after being bullied online for defending him.
>>
>>944321
theyre gonna alienate black people
>>
>>944326
>theyre gonna alienate black people

how?
>>
>>944321
I don't gaf about trannymen. If they like playing dress up that's their business. Not my problem. But it's fucked up that a tiny number of weirdos with an unusual fetish (pretending to be the opposite sex) are trying to bully everyone else into playing make-believe with them like the Emperor's New Clothes. I don't understand the concept of 1 thing (a man) turning into another thing (a woman), or vice versa. That's like an orange turning into a fish. If I bought a life-sized blow-up sex doll and started walking around with it in public and acting like it was a real person, could I force everyone else to treat the doll like a real person too?
>>
>>944326
If democrats haven't been able to alienate black people, nobody can

>But right jackboot on my neck!
Kys moron, same oppressive kleptocracy.
>>
>>944321
Jokes are only funny if they're at the expense of people designated as acceptable targets, what else is new?
He should've disguised his tranny jokes as "crazy white people" jokes if he didn't want to be cancelled.
>>
Dave is an old bitter rich man complaint about things.
>>
>>944336
>how?

how do you think?
>>
>>944321
Dude I'm happy niggers are getting fed up with the fans.

Tbh if put down all my misgivings towards them of they join in killing every single far left and left leaning individual in the country. I'd even petition to give them the entire Carribean as compensation for their work. Which imo is an excellent reward.
>>
>>944352
Yes, but only if there are millions of people just like you, many of whom are killing themselves because no one is taking their doll seriously. It's not about what's factual. It's about harm reduction. If I know that refusing to accept your doll as human means you'll kill yourself, and I choose to do it anyway, I've as much as killed you, myself. Many here are fine with that, enjoy that. I'm not of their sort.
>>
Who knew becoming a rich and successful celebrity would make him disconnect from reality?
>>
>>944427
Very rich irony
>>
>>944402
If anyone felt so entitled as to want to kill themselves over someone not taking their doll seriously, the only thing they "deserve" is a spell on the psychiatric floor before they give themselves a Darwin Award. It's not about harm reduction, it's about what's factual. I'm not the one pulling the trigger, nor would I ever want to be. I just want these people to get the mental help they need, rather than for people to egg them on until their identity is challenged and there's a new suicide vid on /gif/. Many here are enablers. I'm not of their sort.
>>
>>944326
>>944379
not convinced that's ever going to happen in this lifetime
>>
>>944441
you're not funny boomer
>>
>>944444
Checked. Until some more-effective therapy or treatment is found, transitioning is indicated by science and therapists in the field.
>>
>>944444
>>944447
I want the mentally defective to kill themselves. Everyone would Be better off with their quick and peaceful exit.
>>
>>944450
you sound totally mentally sound yourself. post checks out
>>
>>944447
>Checked. Until some more-effective therapy or treatment is found, transitioning is indicated by science and therapists in the field.

Shrinks love trannys because they tend to eat LOTS of couch time (Cha-Ching!) Therapy is just almost useless, but is better than pumping mentally ill people full of hormones and mutilating them. Docs love trannys because doing the surgeries helps them to hone reconstructive skills they will use on other patients (post mastectomy breast reconstruction, reconstruction of genitals due to accident, etc). Everyone makes money and nobody gets better.
>>
>>944447
I'm not concerned about stop-gap measures for gender dysphoria. Transitioning is really only a benefit for those financially involved in the field.
>>
>>944321
What was the joke?
>>
>>944496
You really need to ask us?
>>
>>944496
He said "trans women are real women."
>>
>>944503
kek
>>
>>944353
the only reason dems haven't been able to alienate black people is because republicans are the only other option.
>>
>>944473
>not concerned
then why do you think about it at all? as someone who actually doesn't give a shit i'm always shocked at how this shit ends up in the mainstream. i don't care where people take shits and i don't care if they want to change their bodies. why does anyone care about this shit?
>>
>>944625
Yeah this is true af
>>
>>944352
first you gotta understand that when they say "man" or "woman", they don't mean it in the sense you probably do. To them, a man is just anyone who identifies as a man and a woman is just anyone who identifies as a woman.

It should be clarified that terms like "man" and "woman" refer specifically to gender identity (detail on that here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_identity) while terms like "male" and "female" refer to biological sex.

A trans woman, that is, a biological male who identifies as a woman, is not in denial about their gender or biological sex. In many cases, it is actually a hyper-awareness of their biology (and more specifically it's incongruency with their gender identity) that causes the distress.

What bothers me is that a lot of the issue here is semantic. To them, a person who has a penis but feels like what they consider to be a woman fits the definition of a woman, therefore they're a woman. But to somebody else, a person who has a penis fits their definition of what a MAN is, therefore they're a man. They don't actually disagree on what the person is, just what term to be used to describe them.

anyway, that's my understanding and I could be wrong
>>
>>944629
Moral outrage is easy to inspire if you make people think their way of life is threatened.
>>
>>944629
I don't even care if people with penises in dresses walk into female changing rooms and toilets and sexually touch little girls, at all. Whose business is it, anyway? It's between the ladies and their girl-lovers. Personally, I love it when women show their dicks to my little daughters.
>>
>>944647
>My delusion defines my reality in ways I cannot control, and which cause me tremendous suffering.
Ok. That sucks. Let's get you on some anti-psychotics.
>NO! YOU MUST LET MY DELUSION CONTROL YOUR REALITY, TOO!
No. That doesn't sound wise or healthy, but I--

(third person)
>STOP RIGHT THERE, TRANSPHOBE! WHAT BUSINESS IS THIS OF YOURS???
>>
>>944662
>My delusion
What is the delusion? What are they perceiving that is not in accordance with reality?
>>
>>944393
dude stfo . Dave represents himself - 'a old rich black dude'.
>>
>>944664
They perceive their gender as being different from their sex. They perceive this not as a personal preference of socially-constructed and individually performed roles, but as some inherent quality like an inner representation of sex. They feel like what they imagine someone of the opposite sex to be, and insist that feeling is more real than any physical reality.
>>
>>944660
tys for sharing your fantasy dipstick.
>>
>>944668
Unfortunately, it has happened many times. Do a search for "transgender" "assaults girl".
>>
>>944673
Look for "assaults girl" in general. You'll find a much higher rate for every other race, gender, and nationality under the sun.

But hey, when WE do it, it's just a bad apple, but when one of THEM do it, whole thing is bad. The double standard involved is massive.
>>
>>944667
And? Is calling someone a he or she a biological factor? Is wearing skirts or liking pink or shit something required for us as a species?

Gender is a fucking construct, it means whatever the fuck we want it to be because there's no biological backing behind what it is. And sex is different from that, hence the terms "TRANS-Woman" and "TRANS-Man".

Besides, at the end of the day, who fucking gives a shit?
>>
>>944402

"It's about what's factual"

Tell that to the antivaxxers....or the trump supporters who thought the election was rigged....(or the ballot machines were faulty)....

Sometimes, what's factual to you, isn't factual to someone else.

The DSM-5 turned gender identity disorder into gender dysphoria years ago ..for a reason.

It's no longer a mental disorder.....and it's proven by leading psychiatrists and psychologists.

Mental help is utilized, but when a patient reaches out with the dysphoria...and not in the way you think. It's used to help the patient in a positive way that lets them live their live in the gender (not sex...) that they feel they are.

I still find it weird and hard to wrap my head around. Everyone deserves to be happy.
>>
>>944503

At least it wasn't as bad as his George Floyd jokes. Fuck
>>
>>944326
so let me get this straight, you're concerned that .2% of the population is going to alienate 13% of the population? OH NO who cares
>>
>>944695
"Introducing a new diamond engagement ring that's so breathtaking we've named it the George Floyd. Shane co. The diamond company"
>>
>>944665
That's what happens when you work hard and don't act like a...
Well, you know
>>
>>944360
Spoken by someone who didn't actually watch his special.
>>
>>944693
>still find it weird and hard to wrap my head around. Everyone deserves to be happy.
Because it goes against common sense.
People suffering from delusions can absolutely get immediate, temporary relief from those who entertain the delusions... I don't think there's really anybody who doubts this, and it's not hard to wrap your head around.

But what's hard for most people to wrap their heads around in this case, is the claim that perpetually entertaining a delusion is better for the individual than finding a way for the person to overcome this delusion.

I mean stand where you will on the subject, but it's different than something like being gay. Being gay is a sexual preference. Dressing like a woman is a personal preference. But believing that you are in fact the opposite sex of what you were born to be, and believing that you need to take hormones to transition to a sex that you factually are not, both of these things are delusions.

And once again you can either choose to entertain someone's delusions or not
>>
Everything Dave said in his special was true as fuck. And hilarious. The minute he told his story about losing his transgender friend who was bullied to death by other transgender assholes, the message was clear to me.
>>
>>944726
You're getting sex and gender confused again.

Also: Why fucking care?
>>
>>944728
Nobody in the world draws a distinction between gender and sex except American baizuo.

Also: why care about any mental illness
>>
>>944728
Well isn't this just the non argument of the century.
-7/10, anon
>>
>>944729
>Nobody in the world draws a distinction between gender and sex except American baizuo.
lol.
>>
>>944321
If trannies want to be accepted by everyone they need to stop acting like a protected class where comedy about them is forbidden.
>>
I know paranoid schizophrenics have medication which can help with their deluisions. Why don't trannies have anything similar? Transgenderism is quite clearly a delusion after all and I'm sure a similar medication would be way more effective at preventing tranny suicides than coercing 99%+ of the population to play pretend.
>>
>>944647
>It should be clarified that terms like "man" and "woman" refer specifically to gender identity (detail on that here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_identity) while terms like "male" and "female" refer to biological sex.
Would it be acceptable to refer to a trans woman as a "male woman" then?
>>
>>944690
>Gender is a fucking construct, it means whatever the fuck we want it to be because there's no biological backing behind what it is.
See, now that is something I can agree with. Gender is not important. You can't tell anyone's gender just by looking at them. Gender is just a collection of stereotypes that people can choose to conform to, or not, however they choose. It's nothing born into a person.

If that was all I was expected to accept, I'd be great with it. But that's not what I'm told I have to accept. I'm told that I have to accept that there are "woman" brains that are biologically male down to the cell, but somehow structurally womanish. Not female, but woman. I'm told that people are born trans, similarly to being born gay or lesbian. Now if gender is just a construct, how the fuck is it born into you?

I don't care what anyone wears, or how they talk or walk or hold their face. I don't mind calling a person whatever they like to be called, so long as I don't feel demeaned by it. But these are my decisions, and they are tailored to each individual and each instance. I may or may not feel like playing along with someone who insists they are a cat. That's their right to believe they know what it's like to be a cat, and they're that. That's my right to say they're full of shit, and we can't be friends. Oh well.
>>
>>944760
>I'm told that I have to accept that there are "woman" brains that are biologically male down to the cell, but somehow structurally womanish.
Literally no one is claiming that, and brains don't exactly have different construction between sexes anyway.
>>
>>944761
They most certainly do. Male brains are much larger and heavier. Female brains are smaller and lighter, but have more and deeper crenelations.

>Literally no one is claiming that
It's made it past peer review, but not replicated. It's too hot, politically, to touch, scientifically.
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/05/180524112351.htm
>>
>>944760
>>944690
Until recently, gender and sex were synonyms when talking about living things, and otherwise gender was related to language and grammar rules for nonliving objects.

If you said sex stereotypes, it would mean exactly the same thing as "gender roles." The fact that we go by peoples' personal preferences for what they want to be described as instead of objectively taking things to their conclusion by saying "if you listen to Nora Jones, you're legally a woman, if you drink scotch whisky you're legally a man whether you want to identify that way or not" shows how bullshit the whole thing is.
>>
>>944742
yes, but not where it isn't needed or in a way that is disrespectful i guess...
>>
>>944763
and yet conservative retards still encourage their kids to bully the queers for "not being real men" and freak out when they want to use the womens room from there on out. what a society.
>>
>>944765
It'd be needed in any context where trans woman would be needed, and it wouldn't be disrespectful if everyone agrees that's the scientifically accurate phrase. I have a hunch that it would cause strong feelings of dysphoria and additional self image issues, though, which would suggest that transgenderism is a more serious mental issue that must be addressed in a way that absolves it, and the talk about gender vs sex is a distraction
>>
>>944766
What movie or tv show did you get that idea from?
>>
>>944767
Some other anon posted an idea about kinds of transwomen:
1. The gay man who dresses feminine or presents as a woman because he wants to attract "straight" men
2. The autogynephile
3. The truly delusional

Each of these is distinctly different, and given to widely varying reactions to being challenged. Type 1 will pretty much freely admit it, if they feel safe. Type 2 will only admit to it with sex partners, and usually only if doing so adds to the kink of their current play. Type 3 will just want to die if anyone questions their gender performance.
>>
>>944762
Oh, so there's actually biological basis for that claim then, or at least for the effect gender dysphoria has on the developing brain.
>>
>>944771
I don't think we know enough about the correlation of brain structures with behavior and experiences to say. But science isn't very humble on these sorts of topics, these days. But the claim is made, and attempts have been made to substantiate it.
>>
>>944766
And if someone says you're acting like a baboon, it doesn't mean you need to mentally regress to a baboon-like state and get everyone to treat you as a baboon
>>
>>944667
>They perceive their gender as being different from their sex. They perceive this not as a personal preference of socially-constructed and individually performed roles, but as some inherent quality like an inner representation of sex.
How do you know it's not?
>They feel like what they imagine someone of the opposite sex to be, and insist that feeling is more real than any physical reality.
No they don't, a trans woman will think of their gender identity as something that exists in addition to, rather than instead of, their biological sex. They don't deny their biological sex. They just don't think biological sex and gender identity are the same.
>>944742
It would be impolite, but I suppose that would be accurate.
>>
>>944444
This. I meet assholes EVERY DAY, irl and online. Still haven't killed myself yet. Pussied out faggots need to man up and stop being spoiled entitled cry-bullies.
>>
>>944741
>I know paranoid schizophrenics have medication which can help with their deluisions. Why don't trannies have anything similar? Transgenderism is quite clearly a delusion after all and I'm sure a similar medication would be way more effective at preventing tranny suicides than coercing 99%+ of the population to play pretend.
You do not understand the basics of psychology it appears. Medication does not make delusions go away it moderates how people react to them. For example, if I was to medicate people who believe the earth is flat, or trump won the 2020 election, or a Jewish cabal has run the direction of human history, or tested vaccines are more dangerous than a deadly disease, or all of those things then they would not stop believing in them - they would just be less likely to be violent.
Transvestites have the unique challenge that most are conservative and this clashes with their political identity. It honestly must be tough living in that dual world.
>>
>>944321
The parts that sucked weren't jokes. Dave's gotten high on his own shit ever since he walked out from his show, thinking he's Jesus 2.0 for breaking a contract and losing money
>>
>>944352
>. I don't understand
Fuck man all you had to do was say this instead of wasting my time with your mouthbreathing rant
>>
>>944825
>Transvestites have the unique challenge that most are conservative
In what universe are you living in? Do you need take your schizo medication?
>>
>>944321
It's so easy to tell who actually watched this special vs who had their outlines for their blog tier journo entries set up weeks before it released.
Perfectly baited the unreasonable left into self flagellating seething.
>>
>>944321
Ur fucking trannies? Kinda gay...
>>
>>944798
>They just don't think biological sex and gender identity are the same.

I don't think they are the same thing, either. Sex is your body. It's a reality that can never change. Gender is a socially-constructed performance. Anyone can choose to perform any gender at any time. I understand that just reading what I just wrote here is enough to make some trans people want to kill themselves. But my stake in it is this: sexual orientation is about sex, and not about gender. If I'm a cis lesbian, and you're a trans lesbian, and I have no desire to suck your feminine penis, that does not make me transphobic. Same goes if I'm a straight cis man and you're a straight trans woman. Play whatever gender role you enjoy playing, however you wish to play it. But don't call me transphobic for having a sexual orientation. And don't try to tell me that my sexual orientation is other than I say it is. And don't blame this all on me for not being pan or bi. Stop, Ts, stop trying to destroy the LGB.
>>
>>944798
Why would it be impolite?
>>
>>944897
>But don't call me transphobic for having a sexual orientation.
Well that I agree on
>>944944
"male woman" seems like a term you'd only use if you were trying to invalidate them, especially since the term "trans woman", which means the same thing, already exists and is used much more widely
>>
>>944990
>"male woman" seems like a term you'd only use if you were trying to invalidate them
Why would it invalidate them?
>>
>>944693
There is soo much reddit seething throu that post, i really threw up a little. Also: ywnbaw
>>
>>944991
Because why not just say trans woman? I don't see why a person would say "male woman" unless they were trying to be sarcastic
>>
>>945003
>Because why not
Bear with me. Again, why would it invalidate them? You could say "woman" sarcastically too.
>>
>>944725
Also someone who probably doesn't have a good sense of humor.

Making fun of unaccaptable targets is funny as fuck.
>>
>>945003
Say, for example, that I'm a gay man. I'm attracted to males. I'm not typically attracted to women. But maybe I meet one particular male woman that I feel attracted to, despite her gender performance. I probably would not say "male woman" out loud, but that's how I'd think of her. She's as male as I need her to be, I guess.
>>
>>945003
>i dont see why a person would use a term that is 100% correct by your own philosophical argument
Sex and Gender are separate and gender is a social-construct thus you can be a male-woman.
>>
>>945012
So if race is a social construct, can a "wigger" seriously be a white-black person?
>>
>>945018
is race a social construct?
>>
>>945019
Is gender?
>>
>>945020
they say it is.
>>
>>945021
Same with race
>>
>>945022
Race is identifiable biologically, same as sex.
>>
>>945019
>>945020
>Is race a social construct?
No. But the lines are fuzzy in places. It's like a shoreline. The length of it depends on the accuracy of your measuring stick. There is no solid place where the ocean stops and the land begins, but there is definitely ocean, and there is definitely land, and they are distinct in nature and in effect.

>is gender a social construct?
Yes. Anyone can be any gender they want, although their sex will never change.
>>
>>945023
That's not what the colleges are teaching
>>
>>945019
Race is at least biological whereas the argument about gender is that it's purely mental and not physical
>>
>>945024
But race is just a social construct of prejudice and cultural biases about a person's inherited skin color. Just like gender is a social construct about a person's biology. If you can change your gender you can change your race.
>>
>>945005
If you meant it completely sincerely, it wouldn't invalidate them, but they might not realize you were being sincere because it's a weird thing to say if you were.
>>945008
I'm just talking about the social etiquette of saying it out loud
>>945012
Not denying that, just saying it's probably a rude term
>>
>>945032
>If you meant it completely sincerely, it wouldn't invalidate them, but they might not realize you were being sincere because it's a weird thing to say if you were.
You wouldn't be against normalizing the phrase then, would you, and making that the default term? Male woman, female man
>>
>>945031
>But race is just a social construct of prejudice and cultural biases about a person's inherited skin color.
Look bud, whatever prejudices you have are very much a you thing.
>>
>>945035
Yeah? You too.
>>
>>945031
No, race is closer to sex than gender. There is a performative aspect of race that varies from culture to culture, but we don't have much of a vocabulary for discussing that, yet. But there are easily-identifiable physical characteristics that distinguish races.

>>945032
Social etiquette is subject to change. And it shouldn't be a huge factor in a relationship. If I'm in a relationship with a black man, I should be able to tell him, "Get over here and give me some of that delicious nigger dick!" Not to be rude, but just to be playful and honest. If he's the sort of black guy who never calls himself or anyone else "nigger" then I'd never do it. But I still might think it. And if I think it, I really should let him know that my mind is of the sort to think that. And maybe he can accept and enjoy it, and give me his beautiful nigger dick. And maybe he can't, but someone else will.
>>
>>945038
>No, race is closer to sex than gender
LMAO
>But there are easily-identifiable physical characteristics that distinguish races
Race is just the idea that there are baskets to put these people into where you draw the line.
There are easily identifiable characteristics to distinguish male and female. There are far more biological differences and distinctions between a male and female than there are between races.

Race is way closer to gender than sex, not the other way around.
>>
>>945045
see
>>945024
Just because the lines are fuzzy doesn't mean we're not talking about two or more distinct areas. Transracialism will never be a thing.
>>
>>945047
>Transracialism will never be a thing.
It already is, you transphobe
>>
>>945048
Sure. Rachel Dolezal is black, and everyone accepts and believes that.
No, wait, you're fucking delusional, and so is she.
>>
>>945047
We may be talking about billions of distinct areas, but you haven't presented any reason to agree with you
>>
>>945050
Sure. Caitlyn Jenner is a woman and everyone accepts and believes that.
>>
>>945051
Because anyone trained in anthropology, medicine, or just human anatomy across races can easily identify a person's race by examining them on any level from DNA to macroscopic appearance and features.

>>945052
She's an autogynephile, a transvestite. Her performance of femininity is not above drag queen levels of camp. She's the worst possible representative of trans people.
>>
>>945052
>Caitlyn Jenner is a woman and everyone accepts and believes that.
Everyone in LA and in the wealthy parts of East Coast cities, yes. Rest of the country? Rest of the world? Nope.

Were I to meet her I would refer to her as a woman out of respect and decency, but I will never consider her a woman and so long as she has a penis she must piss with the men.
>>
>>945053
I can recognize the Baldwins so I suppose we can call the family a race
>>
>>945058
Why would we do that when we already have a word for that?
>the word is family
>>
>>945033
I guess not, although again, the terms "trans woman" and "trans man" already exist so it'd be kind of redundant.
>>945038
I'm not even sure what we're talking about anymore, all I'm saying is if you meet a trans woman or trans man and you don't want to risk offending, you probably shouldn't call them "male woman" or "female man"
>>
>>945060
Woman, get over here and slide your maleness down my throat!
>>
>>945059
>Family
>Race
Can you explain if there is any real ontological difference and how?
>>
>>945060
> the terms "trans woman" and "trans man" already exist so it'd be kind of redundant.
Including "trans" permanently in the identity also conflicts with the idea that they were always that way. If you were assigned male, for example, but identify as a girl/woman, you could hardly say that's a transition as your sex stays the same and your gender was always who you are
>>
>>945064
fair enough
>>
>>945064
This is similar to why trans women don't feel represented in media by cis women. They know there is a difference in lived experience. They want the signifiers of that experience, such as words like "trans" and "transition." But they don't want to be reminded of the full implications of those words, or of the differences in lived experiences between them and cis women.
>>
>>945070
So, male woman
>>
>>944690
I don't believe in gender being a construct when the experiment of the pedo who came up with that idea failed, ruining the lives of two boys.
>>
>>944352
>Emperor's New Clothes
Glad you admit t-Rumpf isn't president
>>
>>945219
Forever rent free
>>
>>944321
have any of you unironically watched Buck Breaking? Woke black people hate white LGBT feminist bullshit
>>
>>945250
Dave Chapelle isn't woke
>>
>>944808
That guy wasted trips.
>>
If dubs, all trannies should make the world a better place by offing themselves.
>>
>>945073
You could even just refer to transwomen as "males" and sidestep the whole gender thing altogether
>>
>>944321
Nice, i'll watch it today. He's a funny dude.
>>
>>945251
hes worse, hes a nigger
>>
>>944321
>DaBaby shoots and kills black man in Walmart. Sells more records than ever.
>DaBaby hurts gay people's feelings. CANCELLED.
Dave Chappelle has a point.
>>
>>945536
>>cancelled
He's still making millions. He hasn't had shit done to
>>
>>945296
>You could even just refer to transwomen as "males" and sidestep the whole gender thing altogether

I am going to stick with calling them trannies - they are obviously not women.
>>
>>945328

"woke" is far worse.
>>
>>945541
wrong my jewish friend. by the way the holocaust never happened
>>
>>945542
>wrong my jewish friend. by the way the holocaust never happened
Negroes are going to be the ruin of the US. and I don't give a fuck whether or not the holocaust even happened, Biden shill.
>>
>>944444
Quints of truth. The tranny population is more harmful to the mental health of the majority by allowing their integration, rather than isolating them and treating them as mentally ill. We're at a point where we aren't instituting shock therapy in asylums anymore, our healthcare system for illness is practical and moral. We should do what Japan used to and treat them for all welfare purposes as a mental illness. You can't treat a problem that isn't openly acknowledged.
>>
>>945546
What kind of freak is still stuck on holocaust denial. There are plenty of current things to say stupid things about. Here's a couple to get him started, there is no crisis at the border and O'Biden is doing a great job.
>>
i kinda love how spotify and netflix have to routinley prevent the inmates taking over the asylum. If netflix has some brain left they would now use this to set a example and fire them all, they are easy replaceable every zoomer would want to work at netflix anyway.
>>
I like Chapelle but mother of god I'm so sick of hearing about trannies from both sides and wish he'd have just kept his mouth shut and told some fucking jokes
>>
>>944352
>I don't understand the concept of 1 thing (a man) turning into another thing (a woman), or vice versa. That's like an orange turning into a fish.
Things change into things all the time anon, what are you talking about? Children turn into adults, punks turn into preps, men in seemingly happy heterosexual marriages come out of the closet. Things get even weirder when you look at animals. Female chickens can spontaneously turn into males, and a lot of fish change sex all damn day.
Plenty of trannies can go completely unnoticed after a certain amount of time, and you'd never guess that they were born the opposite sex. It's just that those aren't the ones bitching and moaning and making their inability to pass everyone else's problem, they just put in their dues without making it everyone else's problem then slip back into society unnoticed and get on with their damn life.

>If I bought a life-sized blow-up sex doll and started walking around with it in public and acting like it was a real person, could I force everyone else to treat the doll like a real person too?
Arguably, anyone who cared about you might gently tolerate your relatively harmless delusion, if advised it was in your best interests by an appropriate authority. That's basically the plot of Lars And The Real Girl.
>>
Jokes on you fags
I don't watch Netflix
I don't have a Netflix account
I don't watch or stream tv or movies

See you at the beach tomorrow
>>
>>945546
>Negroes are going to be the ruin of the US
I wish we were, it's gonna be Dem/Repub stupidity that do it.
>>
>>945676
>Plenty of trannies can go completely unnoticed after a certain amount of time
Lmao, you don't pass, you will never be a real woman
>>
>>945676
Every cell in your body is male. You can change your appearance. You can even change how some of your hormones work. But you can never be female.
Appearances can be deceiving. The true nature of a thing is not on the surface, but in the essence of it. The essence never changes.
If humans were creatures that changed their sex spontaneously due to environmental reproductive pressures, that would be part of our essence. But humans are not those sorts of creatures.
Conformity to stereotypes is dangerous to individuals and society. You can be a man in any way you wish to be-- and that includes taking hormones and wearing dresses, or even getting your genitals chopped off. There is room enough on this planet for every sort of man to express himself in any way that feels right to him. But you can never be a woman.
Learning to accept yourself as you are is crucial to emotional wellness. You can and must learn to love yourself as a man-- a strange man, maybe, but nonetheless a man.
>>
>>945863
>>945962
lmao seething chuds
>>
>>945966
I get that it's a hard truth to accept, but it is the truth, anon. Be any sort of man you think is right for you to be. But live in reality, not delusion. That feeling of your whole world being incredibly fragile will go away when you are living in the truth.
>>
>>945962
another one who thinks sex = gender
>>
>>944321
Which one of you madlads got him to kill himself? God I love /pol/ autists. Someone is out there knowing they got him to do it fuckin nuts m8
>>
>>944321
SOMEONE PLEASE JUST POST WHAT THE ACTUAL JOKE WAS
>>
>>945985
Not at all. Sex is who and what you are. It's an immutable biological fact. Gender is just a socially-constructed performance. Anyone can portray any gender they may choose at any time. It's all surface. But sex is unchangeable essence.
>>
>>945996
nobody disagrees with that. when a trans woman says "im a woman" they're talking about gender, not sex
>>
>>944321
Not news. Comedians and entertainers have been battling with society at large over what is and isn't "offensive" since the dawn of mankind. For the past few centuries we've been enduring christian conservatives shrieking to cancel anything that pushes the boundary of their idea of whats socially acceptable and now the pendulum has swung the other way and we're enduring Twitter SJWs shrieking about the same thing. In the end it means nothing. No meaningful population of Twitter wokescolds have any impact on Dave Chapelle's career and the majority of people liked the special. This is just another flash in the pan of the culture war discourse that is a waste of everybody's time.
>>
>>946006
Then why do some of them surgically remove their sex organs and have them replaced with cheap imitations of the other sex's organs if they are truly referencing gender and not sex
>>
>>945966
Is there a single person that is actually offended by the term "chud"?
>>
>>945995
I don't know either and I've been trying to find out for days. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think maybe he didn't actually tell the joke because he saw a tranny in the audience, and then that became the joke.
>>
>>944713
Despite.....
>>
>>946022
The point of a using a pejorative word is that nobody cares how you feel about it, offended or otherwise.
>>
>>946021
Because being transgendered and having gender dysphoria aren't the same thing. Additionally, less than 19% of all trans people in the U.S. ever undergo any kind of transition surgery.
>>
>>946006
That's fine. Gender stereotypes are just stereotypes. There are as many different ways of being a man as there are men.
>>
>>946030
So what you're saying is one out of five trans people don't understand the difference between sex and gender?
>>
>>946027
That's obviously not true. The fact that it's considered a pejorative means that offense is intended. If there was nothing offensive about the word "nigger" people would use it all the time, but it would not be considered a pejorative.
>>
>>945073
The male woman just rang my doorbell, my Amazon package is here brb
>>
>>946038
>So what you're saying is one out of five trans people don't understand the difference between sex and gender?
No. Trans people don't think that getting surgery makes them biologically the opposite sex. When a trans person refers to themselves as a man or a woman they don't actually think that their chromosomes have changed. The issue is you just don't know the difference between being transgender and gender dysphoria. You can have one without the other.
>>
>>946041
>gender dysphoria
>I don't want to portray this stereotype. I want to portray this other stereotype.
Ok. Idc. Just don't try to go into women's restrooms and changing rooms. Just don't insist that cis lesbians are transphobic for not wanting your penis. Just don't go around being dramatic, overly-sensitive, and tyrannically insisting that everyone play along with your stereotype roleplay. Just stop taking yourselves so goddamn seriously! You're men in dresses in public! One would think you'd have a sense of humor!
>>
>>946041
>You don't know sex vs gender
>You don't know gender vs gender disphoria
>You don't know trans vs transition
Trust me, I do, I just hold completely different viewpoints on it and I don't accept what's told to me on face value I think about it on my own.
Everyone has a right to happiness and if they want to dress different who cares that's what makes them happy.
But regardless of what some sex offender doctor said who molested two boys and said that sex change surgery is a good thing, I disagree.
Entertaining delusions that one holds of altering their sex does not help them in the long run even if there is a short-term benefit

what your saying is these sick people are not satisfied choosing their gender they must pantomime at choosing their sex as well even though they know it's impossible? And so they will choose to irreversibly mutilate their bodies in pursuit of becoming the other sex, something they know is never possible?

It really sounds to me like entertaining these delusions for people does more harm than good. What's the suicide rate of post transition again?
>>
>>946047
RIP StalkingCat. Suicide in his garage at age 54. Species dysphoria is a hidden killer. I wish I could post that cat's pic for you, but you'll have to do a search for it. He got as close to being a cat as modern medicine could get him.
Too bad no one thought to give him thorazine.
>>
>>946046
>Ok. Idc.
I know you don't. That's why you don't know anything about the topic - because you don't care to educate yourself on your own opinions and you expect your powerful feelings about it to carry you in a conversation. I get it - you think trans people are icky. That's fine, just don't LARP like you have some sort of informed perspective.

>Entertaining delusions that one holds of altering their sex does not help them in the long run even if there is a short-term benefit
Nobody thinks they can alter their biological sex. Again, you don't know the difference between these two things.

>It really sounds to me like entertaining these delusions for people does more harm than good.
This is my favorite talking point. Not only because its contradictory but because its a particular brand of concern trolling that I find particularly hilarious. Gender dysphoria is a globally recognized disorder by the vast consensus of the medical world. If you actually cared about the harm that's being inflicted on people then why does the physicians association and every peer-reviewed, longitudinal analysis of gender dysphoria on the planet definitively show that social and/or physical transition is the most effective treatment? You say you care about the harm that's being done yet you advocate for literally the exact opposite of the treatment that has empirically shown to reduce suicide and emotional distress. Again, you don't have to LARP here, anon. You don't have to pretend like you have some well-read perspective. You can just say that trans people gross you out and you've built your entire worldview around that repulsion.

>What's the suicide rate of post transition again?
Exponentially lower than the suicide rate pre-transition. I can link you to dozens of studies which demonstrate this.
>>
>>946055
If you guys weren't so obnoxious, I probably wouldn't know or care that you exist. It's not my responsibility to educate myself on your delusions. I have no interest in helping you maintain them.

The rest of your post references a different poster. >>946047
I'll let him address your other points. I would ask that you reference previous posts and comments by their specific numbers, so as to avoid confusion.
>>
>>946059
>If you guys weren't so obnoxious, I probably wouldn't know or care that you exist
I think this is a funny argument. Firstly, it attempts to poison the well by referring to me as "you guys" as though me simply relaying medically supported facts puts me on someone's team. Secondly, it amuses me because it betrays a lack of curiosity and chronic immaturity in people who think like you. Not only are you so bias in your thinking that refuse to educate yourself on issues you disagree with, you seem to justify your ignorance by pointing out how "obnoxious" the opposition is, as if that's somehow supposed to support your insistence that you should be able to speak with authority on issues you know fuck-all about simply because the people you disagree with are annoying. You can stay dumb if you want I just think its anti-intellectual and pathetic as fuck that you are proud in how little you know about the word you live in.

>It's not my responsibility to educate myself on your delusions.
I agree. Just don't get flabbergasted when you get into these conversations and people call you out for talking about things you know nothing about. Stay ignorant all you want. That's your prerogative. but if you start talking out of your ass you will get BTFO'd. Sorry.
>>
>>946061
Your delusion isn't information. There's nothing to learn. I can either take part in it, or not. As much as you'd like me to be obligated to take part, I'm not. People in every culture have known that a man is a man, and a woman is a woman. Whatever nonsense has become popular among obnoxious radicals in the past 20-30 years doesn't change reality at all. Your generation will go through these challenges that you've created for yourselves, and the generations that follow will learn from your mistakes. You can't fool Mother Nature. A man's a man for all that.
>>
>>946066
>Your delusion isn't information.
It is. You just don't like the information and you don't know enough about the topic to refute it at all so you just keep calling it a delusion. You don't have an argument.

>People in every culture have known that a man is a man, and a woman is a woman.
They haven't, actually. Not only have many cultures in our history had wildly different interpretations of gender but "a man is a man and a woman is a woman" is a vacuous statement. It means nothing.

>Whatever nonsense has become popular among obnoxious radicals in the past 20-30 years doesn't change reality at all.
Another sign you don't know what you're talking about. You can't engage with any of the descriptive statements I've given you about the empirical results of our studies on transgenderism or gender dysphoria so you just revert to appealing to "reality". I give you a statement, you can't engage with it, then when I ask you why I'm wrong you say "because reality". Rinse and repeat.

>Your generation will go through these challenges that you've created for yourselves, and the generations that follow will learn from your mistakes.
So here's the part where you pivot into these grand, doomsday prophecies because you know that you don't know anything about the topic. Listen, dude. I empathize with you. I really do. I used to be you. You have really strong, gut feelings about these topics but the second you're challenged on any of these things you can't actually articulate your opinion. You don't know why you believe any of the things you believe, only that you feel really strongly that you're right. If you ever get tired of getting called out for being a dumbfuck like I did, take some time to distance your emotions from the issues you care so deeply about and actually do some research into why you believe the things you do. Stop using your gut feelings as a substitute for education - then you'll stop getting embarrassed in conversations like this.
>>
>>946066
Truth
>>
>>946076
>It is. You just don't like the information and you don't know enough about the topic to refute it at all so you just keep calling it a delusion. You don't have an argument.
Yes, I do. You just have no answer for it, and therefore don't like it. My argument is that sex is of the essence of a person, and gender is just roleplay of surface appearance, speech, and mannerisms. You want to see only the surface, and believe that any changes or differences on the surface imply changes or differences in essence. However, that is a non sequitur, and obviously false when it comes to any topic (your attempts to muddy the waters about gender notwithstanding). StalkingCat was a man, not a cat. You know that is true. In the exact same way, a man in a dress, a wig, and makeup is not a woman.

>many cultures in our history had wildly different interpretations of gender
Yes, gender is a socially-constructed performance. It will vary by culture and by individual. Sex remains the same.

>descriptive statements I've given you about the empirical results of our studies on transgenderism or gender dysphoria
That's politics working on a "science" that operates on the level of stamp collecting. Descriptive studies are just interpretations.

>the second you're challenged on any of these things you can't actually articulate your opinion
That's unfair, and obviously false to anyone who has been reading our exchange. You don't want to accept my arguments even enough to engage them, but they are solid and well-articulated. You have yet to challenge me philosophically, and insist on appeals to authority and emotional special pleading.

>If you ever get tired of getting called out for being a dumbfuck like I did
But I'm not you. I know why I believe what I believe. My ideas are consistent down to forms. You caved to political and peer pressure. I'm not like you.

>you'll stop getting embarrassed in conversations like this
You do know I'm in the majority, here.
>>
>>946082
>Yes, I do. You just have no answer for it, and therefore don't like it. My argument is that sex is of the essence of a person
So my issue is that what you just provided isn't an argument. Its a broad, vacuous statement. What do you define as "essence"? How is what someone's "essence" is an argument against the positive benefits of gender transition.

>Sex remains the same.
And as I previously stated, sex doesn't have anything to do with this conversation. Being transgender doesn't mean you're trying to change your biological sex. Trans people don't think their chromosomes are different. As I illustrated in the beginning, you don't even know the definition of this concept you're arguing against. Additionally, the fact that something has been consistent throughout history isn't an argument. You actually have to argue why its right. I'm sure you're well read enough into fallacies to know what that one is called.

>That's politics working on a "science" that operates on the level of stamp collecting. Descriptive studies are just interpretations.
So you don't have any argument against the data. You just broadly call it dumb and don't provide any kind of counter.

>You don't want to accept my arguments even enough to engage them, but they are solid and well-articulated
They're not. I laid fourth a descriptive claim. You said I was wrong. When I asked you why I was wrong your answer was "cause reality".

>You have yet to challenge me philosophically, and insist on appeals to authority and emotional special pleading.
You don't know what these terms mean.

>But I'm not you. I know why I believe what I believe. My ideas are consistent down to forms.
Then why can't you give me a single argument more detailed than "I'm right cause reality"?

>You do know I'm in the majority, here.
That isn't an argument. A majority of people believed the earth was the center of the universe in the 2nd century. That didn't make it correct. You're really bad at this.
>>
>>946086
>What is the difference between appearance and essential nature?
Read Plato and get back to me. It's more than I can cover here, or would be willing to teach for free.

>sex doesn't have anything to do with this conversation
It most certainly does. Gender stereotypes are typically aligned with sex. That's why someone who wishes they were the opposite sex selects the particular gender stereotypes that are typically aligned with the sex they wish they were.

>you don't even know the definition of this concept you're arguing against
I do. I just don't accept your politicized, self-contradictory nonsense. Was StalkingCat a cat?

>You just broadly call it dumb and don't provide any kind of counter.
That's correct. It's stupid on the face of it, and the only thing under it is an attempt to compel speech and force bystanders to take part in your delusion. The answer to fascism is not science or fact, since fascists like you don't care about science or facts beyond whatever utility you're able to squeeze out of them by political force and cancel culture. The answer, honestly, is violence. Desist from your fascism, or you will receive the correction every fascist movement receives.

>I laid fourth (sic) a descriptive claim.
Your interpretation is invalid because it is not consistent with logic.

>You don't know what these terms mean.
If I didn't before today, you've given us a few excellent examples.

>Then why can't you give me a single argument more detailed than "I'm right cause reality"?
I have. Your inability to comprehend does not obligate me to dumb it down any further. Sex is biological fact, and unalterable. Gender is socially-constructed performance, and unimportant. It would remain unimportant if you didn't use it to try to strong-arm and bully anyone who saw through your nonsense about it.

>That isn't an argument.
Come on, man. You said I was embarrassing myself, but the opposite is true. You're a sensitive fascist fruitcake.
>>
>>946089
>Read Plato and get back to me. It's more than I can cover here, or would be willing to teach for free.
So you can't articulate your argument to me. When I ask you to define how any of the terms you're using are relevant to the conversation your answer to me is to read someone else's arguments. You can't explain to me in even the simplest terms how this concept of an "essence" is an argument against the positive outcomes of gender transition.

>It most certainly does. Gender stereotypes are typically aligned with sex.
Gender roles are highly synonymous with biological sex, yes. That still isn't an argument. I'm asking you specifically why we shouldn't support the modern interpretation of gender theory and dysphoria treatment and so far the only answer you've been able to give me is "cause reality and essence".

>I do. I just don't accept your politicized, self-contradictory nonsense.
Yet you can't give me a single reason why its wrong except "its reality".

>Was StalkingCat a cat?
No, but this isn't a legitimate comparison. There is no cat spectrum. There is no internal experience within our social constructs which leads people to think they're a different species. There is, however a gender spectrum. There is an internal experience of gender and there is a broad range of characteristics we can voluntarily adapt to more identify with being a man or woman.

>That's correct. It's stupid on the face of it
Yet you can't give me a single argument why its wrong. My position is so stupid yet whenever I ask you to qualify a single one of my disagreements all you can give me is "I'm right cause reality".

>Your interpretation is invalid because it is not consistent with logic.
But you can't explain how.

>I have.
You haven't. When I pressed you said "I'm right because sex is the essence of a person" and when I asked what "essence" meant you couldn't answer.

>You're a sensitive fascist fruitcake.
I see you don't know what fascism is either.
>>
>>946090
I'm not reading your shit anymore, dude. Take that back to treddit. It's tiresome and monotonous, and there's no way to convince a madman that he's mad. You're going to go around being an obnoxious little gendernazi until someone punches some sense into your make-up streaked face. Bye.
>>
>>946066
Literally this.
It's really only the last couple decades where people have been conflating how people want to dress with wanting to change their biological sex.
And trust me, it's not the people who criticize the desire to change biological sex that failed to understand the difference between dress choices and a perceived sex choice.

Assigned at birth
Yeah by fucking nature and no level of surgery will change that
>>
>>946093
>Can't give an argument that isn't circular
>Gets mad when people don't accept "im right because its reality" as an answer
>Ragequits

Classic. Thanks for playing.
>>
>>946102
Man, if this counts as a victory for you in your life, you have my pity. But yeah, talking to a delusional person who is ambitious of political power is a pretty big downer, and I intend to enjoy my Saturday.
>>
>>946101
>It's really only the last couple decades where people have been conflating how people want to dress with wanting to change their biological sex.
Firstly, nobody thinks that wearing different close changes your biological sex. Two, something being recent is not an argument for it being wrong.

>And trust me, it's not the people who criticize the desire to change biological sex that failed to understand the difference between dress choices and a perceived sex choice.
I don't know where you guys are getting this argument that people want to change their biological sex. Its impossible to change your chromosomes. Nobody is trying to do that.

>Yeah by fucking nature and no level of surgery will change that
I think its funny when people fixate on biological sex as an indicator because on a societal level we don't even identify people on a chromosomal level. When someone walks past me on the sidewalk I don't identify them as man or woman based on their genitals or their chromosomes. We gauge largely on presentation - does this person have long hair, makeup, gendered clothing, breast size, buttock size, voice tone etc., Someone could be intersexed or passably trans for all you know and you'd call them a man or a woman based almost entirely on how they look. The notion that being transgendered is somehow violating the nature of biological sex makes no sense even anecdotally.
>>
>>946104
BTFO'ing dipshits on 4chan isn't a victory. Its more like an easily acquirable pastime when I have nothing better to do.

>But yeah, talking to a delusional person who is ambitious of political power is a pretty big downer
Didn't even mention anything about politics in my posts. We didn't even get to political prescriptions because you couldn't explain why you were right other than "its reality". You're projecting this obsession with political power onto me because you're a partisan dumbfuck who gets their talking points from right-wing cesspools.
>>
>>946107
Yeah, except that you want to compel speech and force compliance with people's personal delusions. That's political, and you're a gendernazi.
>>
>>946105
>We gauge largely on presentation - does this person have long hair, makeup, gendered clothing, breast size, buttock size, voice tone etc
You shouldn't gender strangers, anon. That's rude. There are infinitely many ways to be a man, or a woman. A woman in jeans and a t-shirt is still a woman. A woman in a dress and heels is still a woman. A man is also a man, regardless of how he appears.

>You dress like a girl, therefore you are a girl, even if you are male!
That's too retarded to address.
>>
>>945962
>You can change your appearance. You can even change how some of your hormones work.
That's all anyone cares about, you nong.
>>
>>946348
Believe it or not, most lesbians and straight men don't want to suck a dick. Sexual orientation exists.
>>
>>946041
How is that gender dysphoria instead of sex dysphoria?
>>
>>944321
why is there a flood of "news" from the websites like yahoo and other garbage?
Also, why does the first page have news that are less than a week old?
>>
>>946575
That's fine, they don't have to.
>>
>>946578
Because we don't treat people according to their genitals. We treat people according to their gender. When you walk up to someone who appears to be a woman and presents to be a woman you don't ask to see her vagina. You don't test her blood and see what her chromosomes are. You just assume she's a woman based on how she looks and how she presents. She could be a passing trans-woman or intersex or just a very feminine man and you would have no idea. The idea of "sex dysphoria" doesn't really make any sense because, firstly, you can't change your biological sex and even if you could, your chromosomal makeup doesn't really impact how society treats you if you present the exact same way. Gender dysphoria is just a more a accurate description of the distress people feel from their body not accurately matching their gender identity. Even for people who transition, transwomen don't think they can get pregnant or have periods. They realize that they are, for all intents and purposes, socially and self-referentially a woman but not a biological woman. That isn't a confusion that trans people have.
>>
>>946819
>Because we don't treat people according to their genitals. We treat people according to their gender. When you walk up to someone who appears to be a woman and presents to be a woman you don't ask to see her vagina. You don't test her blood and see what her chromosomes are. You just assume she's a woman based on how she looks and how she presents. She could be a passing trans-woman or intersex or just a very feminine man and you would have no idea. The idea of "sex dysphoria" doesn't really make any sense because, firstly, you can't change your biological sex and even if you could, your chromosomal makeup doesn't really impact how society treats you if you present the exact same way. Gender dysphoria is just a more a accurate description of the distress people feel from their body not accurately matching their gender identity. Even for people who transition, transwomen don't think they can get pregnant or have periods. They realize that they are, for all intents and purposes, socially and self-referentially a woman but not a biological woman. That isn't a confusion that trans people have.

lel, put a sock in it, reddditor
>>
>>946667
asking the right questions
>>
>>946819
Gender stereotypes are socially-constructed performances. There are as many different ways to be a man as there are men, and as many ways to be a woman as there are women. A woman is a woman in jeans and a t-shirt, no less than she is a woman in a dress and heels. A man is a man in jeans and a t-shirt, no less than he is a man in a dress and heels.
Conformity to gender stereotypes for its own sake is toxic. You have to love and accept yourself unconditionally, to be healthy.
>>
>>946819
> We treat people according to their gender.
Or sex. If we're separating the concepts, we treat people more according to sex than to gender. If you just say "this is a female only bathroom," would that fix everything?
>Gender dysphoria is just a more a accurate description of the distress people feel from their body not accurately matching their gender identity.
Isn't this just conflating sex and gender again? If you separate the terms, then the body is the sex, the mind or feeling or personality or whatever is the gender. So then again how is it not a sex dysphoria when they want to replace their sexual organs and take sex hormones? That can only begin to be explained if you accept gender and sex as one and the same. Is there some sort of schism in the trans community over this, where some believe sex and gender are the same and others believe they're unrelated?
>>
>>946834
Gender is a socially-constructed performance. No one is born thinking women should have long hair and wear makeup and dresses. That's just an evolving stereotype based entirely on traditions changing through time.
I'm not the poster you were addressing, though. But that's what it is. Some trans people are gender realists, but that's retarded and sexist bullshit.
>>
>>946834
I was going to also argue with the person you replied to, but on second thought I think I'm just going to reply to your post. This whole sex versus gender thing I find so dumb.
For the vast majority of human existence those words have been used interchangeably and it was universally understood that a man can act feminine or vice versa and men can wear women's clothes or whatever, and regardless of what people thought about it they understood that yeah it's a dude dressing like a woman and didn't give it any further connotation except that

Over the last couple decades we've had friends groups pushing this idea that the person who wants to dress like a woman can actually be a woman, and trying to split hairs unnecessarily thin between sex and gender, everybody understood the distinction before it had to be drawn, but now the distinction is being used as an excuse for people to literally seek assignment to the opposite sex.
A dude can no longer just dress like a woman and be a dude, people can't understand that, that dude has to now become a woman when he puts on a dress
And now biological differences that are inherently simple to everyone become massively complex and sensitive for anybody who dare even bring up the fact that biological existences exist

It's so dumb
>>
Should I watch it before it gets shoad out of Netflix?
>>
The average American is not very intelligent and is easily confused.
If you take a binary concept like gender, and make it complex with 57 different choices and then present it to an American, and you going to end up with a lot of people committing suicide
>>
>>946834
>If we're separating the concepts, we treat people more according to sex than to gender.
But we don't. We treat people according to their secondary sexual characteristics. If someone has breasts and dresses like a woman and acts like a woman you tend to treat her like a woman. You don't ask to see someone's genitals before you make this assumption. That's not how any of us operate.

>If you just say "this is a female only bathroom," would that fix everything?
Anecdotally speaking I recently watched a video of mall security guards stopping a very butch lesbian from walking into a woman's bathroom because she physically looked like a man (backwards hat, cargo shorts, chest binder on that made her breasts flat etc.,). The guard based his assumption that she was the wrong sex based entirely on the clothes she wore, her haircut, her jaw shape, general demeanor etc.,

>Isn't this just conflating sex and gender again?
No. I'll explain again in the next post.

>So then again how is it not a sex dysphoria when they want to replace their sexual organs and take sex hormones?
Firstly, only a small minority of trans people actually go through with full bottom surgery. Secondly, the sex hormones help give a person the secondary characteristics that identifies them with their gender of choice. If you take test as a trans man your voice will deepen, you will grow facial hair and take on the appearance of a man, therefore furthering your social transition. The word "dysphoria" refers to the distress one feels when there is a mix match between their body and their identity. Since it is actually impossible to change your biological sex then changing your gender is the natural alternative. Gender transition is also the only transition that makes any sense because even if a man could undergo some surgery to change his chromosomes and turn him into a woman at a DNA level there would be no use in doing so if he still presented as a man and society viewed him as such.
>>
>>946841
The Netflix CEO has repeatedly stated they’re keeping it up even at the cost of losing some of their queer content creators.
I didn’t find it terribly funny. It was more soapbox commentary than anything. Still, he said his piece and that’s a good thing.
>>
>>946848
>But we don't. We treat people according to their secondary sexual characteristics
>If someone has breasts
... Sexual characteristics. How does a male get breasts? "Gender hormones"?
>Anecdotally speaking I recently watched a video of mall security guards stopping a very butch lesbian from walking into a woman's bathroom because she physically looked like a man
And what happened when it turned out that she was actually a woman?
> the sex hormones help give a person the secondary characteristics that identifies them with their gender of choice.
Sex hormones. You're talking about sex again, not gender. If a vagina has nothing to do with being a woman, then neither do boobs.
>>
>>946848
Gender dysphoria is just someone taking the idea of gender stereotypes, and the necessity of conforming to them, way too seriously. It's autism spectrum disorder.
>>
>>946841
It won't, netflix is openly defending it.
Meanwhile they still won't show the best episode of Community just because they made a joke that expressed how the nerd community can be an uncomfortable place for black people to due fantasy-veiled racism by having a korean obliviously don pseudo-blackface for about 20 seconds in the first 5 minutes to the voiced offence of a black classmate. Because that's racism somehow, and by removing it netflix has singlehandedly set George Floyd's soul to rest and ended racism. But you can still watch Cuties.
>>
>>946834
>Is there some sort of schism in the trans community over this, where some believe sex and gender are the same and others believe they're unrelated?
Not really, no. The prevailing theory is that sex and gender are highly correlated but, clearly, not a binary. What I mean by this is that there are tons of socially prescribed behaviors that we attribute to people that make them "less" a man or "less" a woman. A man may have a dick and balls and a full beard but if he say, for example, does musical theater and is physically weak and is afraid of conflict some in our society would call him "less" of a man than a man with more masculine traits, regardless of the fact that, biologically, both of these people are equally male. The same goes for a woman that lifts weights and likes wrestling and doesn't wear makeup. We consider her more "manly" than her more feminine counterparts, regardless of her genitals. This just illustrates the idea that, while 98% of the population identifies with their assigned gender, there is still a societal tension over what it is to be a man and what it is to be a woman and different people fall on a different ends of that scale regardless of their biology. Sex and gender are highly correlative and there is clearly a biological component but so much of gender is socially prescribed and performative in nature its impossible to attribute everything men and women do to their hormones and genitals. There is no gene that makes men wear suits and women wear dresses. There's clearly a social flexibility there.
>>
>>946839
>A dude can no longer just dress like a woman and be a dude, people can't understand that, that dude has to now become a woman when he puts on a dress
I don't understand this point. What about drag queens? Isn't it pretty much common knowledge that a drag queen is not a trans woman? Doesn't everybody know that's just a gay guy dressing up as a woman?

>who dare even bring up the fact that biological existences exist
This is the part where these arguments get very cryptic and vague. What does "biological existences exist" mean? What does that have to do with trans people?
>>
>>946854
Nothing you're saying is based in any kind of science. You just made this up.
>>
>>946857
>there are tons of socially prescribed behaviors that we attribute to people that make them "less" a man or "less" a woman. A man may have a dick and balls and a full beard but if he say, for example, does musical theater and is physically weak and is afraid of conflict some in our society would call him "less" of a man than a man with more masculine traits, regardless of the fact that, biologically, both of these people are equally male.
That's not literal though. It's essentially a way to say that they aren't living up to ideal male/female traits and to shame them into improving. It's like if someone called you a baboon for acting in an uncivilized way. It doesn't mean you're literally of a different species, it's just a saying.
>>
>>946858
>Doesn't everybody know that's just a gay guy dressing up as a woman?
A decent number of drag queens are straight, actually. Probably a minority, but not as small a minority as most people would think.
>>
>>946853
>... Sexual characteristics. How does a male get breasts? "Gender hormones"?
Do you not know what a secondary sexual characteristic is?

>And what happened when it turned out that she was actually a woman?
I didn't see the end of the video but that isn't the point. The point is you claimed that we treat people according to their sex and I brought up an example of how we don't actually treat people according to their genitals and chromosomes - we treat people to the way they physically appear. The prevailing theme is that the way we physically appear is often vastly different from whatever "biological reality" everyone keeps referring to. Nobody stops someone and checks their genitals before assuming they are a man or a woman. We make that determination largely on characteristics that exist independent of whats in their pants.

>Sex hormones. You're talking about sex again, not gender.
I'll try to explain this again - breasts, long hair, buttocks - these are things that we associate with femininity. In society we revere large breasts, large hips, big asses and long hair as feminine qualities and we treat individuals who have these characteristics as such. So, for an individual who wants to socially transition to a different gender and be treated socially as an individual of said gender a large part of that process is adopting those characteristics. Additionally, I never said that a vagina has NOTHING to do with being a woman. My point was is that what it means to be a woman is much larger than whether or not you have a vagina. For example, getting pregnant and having children is a large part of being a woman but what about sterile women who can't have kids? Are they not women? Of course not, because we're all smart enough to know that it isn't just one or two or three things that MAKE us the gender we choose. Its a combination of many things and, for some trans people who want to live as women and have sex with men, a vagina is a component of that.
>>
>>946853
I also have to mention again, something like less than 19% of trans people ever get any kind of transition surgery so this obsession with getting new genitals being directly related to changing your sex doesn't even apply to the vast majority of transitioned people.
>>
>>946860
Politics are dictating science on this issue. It is free to do that because descriptive science is nothing but stamp-collecting and interpretation. At heart, that sort of science is nothing but political.
>>
>>946862
>drag queens
A member of an exploiter class performing a caricature of a member of an exploited class for entertainment purposes, with a history going back to a time when members of the exploited class were not allowed on stage?

Sounds like blackface to me.
>>
>>946861
>That's not literal though. It's essentially a way to say that they aren't living up to ideal male/female traits and to shame them into improving.
You're just proving my point. Yes - our idea of gender is very performative. Society views some people as "less" of men and "less" of women simply depending on what activities, clothes and presentation they choose. That clearly illustrates my point that what makes us men and women goes beyond simply what our genitals are.

>It's like if someone called you a baboon for acting in an uncivilized way. It doesn't mean you're literally of a different species, it's just a saying.
You're proving my point again. Simply being a human doesn't mean you're fully accepted into humanity as just as human as everyone else. If you rape, murder and terrorize people and behave in a barbaric way society treats you as less of a human than others, despite the fact that you are biologically just as much a human as anybody. In a certain sense you have to earn your humanity through performance, just like some have to earn their gender title through performance. That's my entire point - simply being a biological man or woman or even human is not enough for society to view as as one. You just admitted it yourself. Its not "just a saying". Its the social framework we use to decide who is and isn't worthy of consideration and inclusion into certain socially relevant categories.

>>946868
>Politics are dictating science on this issue
I can't really engage with conspiracy. If you're just going to dismiss every piece of scientific information you disagree as a product of a corrupt political conspiracy then there's nothing you and I can meaningfully engage on. You and I don't live in the same epistemological universe, therefore our disagreement can never be solved.
>>
>>946873
Stamp collecting was never science.
>>
>>946875
If you get the time to publish your genius scientific findings you should really do so. "Gender theory and trans science is wrong because its like stamp collecting. No, I can't articulate any further. The end." Absolutely groundbreaking. It'll rock the science community, that's for sure.
>>
>>946866
>Do you not know what a secondary sexual characteristic is?
Post-pubertal physical traits that develop based on the sex of the individual, not their gender
>I didn't see the end of the video but that isn't the point. The point is you claimed that we treat people according to their sex
It is important because you know as well as I do, the guard ended up saying "oh, I'm sorry ma'am, my mistake" and let her use the woman's restroom because her outward appearance wasn't the bottom line of if she can use the restroom or not. She looked atypical of her sex but was still a woman. Her appearance was only a hump in that judgement the expected appearance of the sexes is fairly reliable and taken for granted, not because the appearances themselves are considered in isolation.
>I'll try to explain this again - breasts, long hair, buttocks - these are things that we associate with femininity.
Why do biological women grow breasts but not transgender males without access to female sex hormones? Because they're a sex characteristic. Likewise with fat distribution for the most part, and I wouldn't even call long hair itself a feminine characteristic since it's also associated with manly warriors.
But anyway, can't you see how you keep equating the two? You're even referring to sexual characteristics which are in the realm of biology in order to make a point about gender that you insist is unrelated to sex
>>
>>946877
The facts are not even in dispute. Sex is biological, immutable. Gender is a performance defined by stereotypes predominant in a society. The only reason someone would be bothered by their ability or inability to conform to a stereotype is because they believe conformity is important. That belief is endemic in people on the spectrum. They rely on conformity to get them through new social situations.
Even so, stamp collecting is not science. I have a claim to reason, but not science. You have a claim to compassion, but only that. And your compassion is misguided, and in the end, harmful. Stereotypes are harmful. Demands for conformity are harmful.
>>
>>946873
>You're just proving my point.
>Society views some people as "less" of men and "less" of women simply depending on what activities, clothes and presentation they choose.
I don't think you got my point. Again, it isn't literal. It's not a spectrum where if they do enough ladylike things, a man will cross over into actually being a woman. It's a shaming tactic in order to define the ideal version of the sexes and how far an individual of that sex has fallen short of it. You could call them roles in a social sense, but they're sex-based roles. A male has hormonal and physiological advantages in one direction, a woman has advantages in the other direction. Having a penis or a vagina comes with certain expectations, but failing to meet them can't stop you from actually being a man or woman.
>You're proving my point again. Simply being a human doesn't mean you're fully accepted into humanity as just as human as everyone else.
Again, this is not literal. Psychopaths aren't classified as different species from human beings. You're drawing a false meaning from figurative language.
>>
>>946879
>It is important because you know as well as I do, the guard ended up saying "oh, I'm sorry ma'am, my mistake" and let her use the woman's restroom
I have no idea what happened at the end of the video and neither do you. Its also irrelevant to my point.

>She looked atypical of her sex but was still a woman
Yes, and her outward appearance greatly impacted how she is treated in society regardless of her genitals. That's my entire point.

>Why do biological women grow breasts but not transgender males without access to female sex hormones? Because they're a sex characteristic.
Read my previous post again. I don't know how I can explain my point without just repeating myself.

>But anyway, can't you see how you keep equating the two?
No. Not at all. You're just not understanding the concept. The concept is that what makes you biologically a man and what makes you societally a man are very different expectations, some of which have absolutely nothing to do with how much hormone you have in your body. I've given you several different examples of ways in which biology does not dictate social expectations or treatment and how social treatment does not dictate your biology but for some reason you keep making the mistake of thinking that if any characteristic can be traced back to a biological root that sex and gender are ostensibly the same thing. That's not accurate at all and I don't know how to illustrate it any further beyond all of the examples I've already given.
>>
>>946895
>I have no idea what happened at the end of the video and neither do you. Its also irrelevant to my point.
It's very relevant. You say you saw a video once (that I can't see) that proves your point, then clicked out of it before your point could be disproven.
>her outward appearance greatly impacted how she is treated in society regardless of her genitals. That's my entire point.
Then you say this anyway. How do you know that's all there was to it, then? Why do you think in this video that you didn't see the end of, that the security guard left it as "you're too butch to be a woman, so use the men's restroom"?
>Read my previous post again.
First you said we treat people based on gender, then you said we treat them based on secondary sexual characteristics as if they were one and the same.
Again, why do biological women grow breasts while males don't even if in their hearts they're transwomen? Because it's a characteristic of the sex. By your assertion, this should have nothing at all to do with gender, but you're trying to have it both ways.
>>
>>946883
>I don't think you got my point. Again, it isn't literal.
Whether or not its literal is irrelevant to my point. The fact that you aren't literally considered as less of a biological human has nothing to do with the fact that society treats you as less of one due to your actions. If society treats you as less worthy of consideration because of your behavior what difference is there if they do it because they view you as literally less human or figuratively less human? None. In a conversation about how society treats you there is no difference.

>but they're sex-based roles
>Having a penis or a vagina comes with certain expectations
But they're not sex based roles. They're gender roles. We don't treat all men and all women as equally masculine and feminine regardless of the fact that they are all of the same sex. That's definitive proof that its gendered, not sexed. The point you keep missing is that many of these expectations have nothing to do with your penis or vagina. You keep boiling down everything to hormones and biology when even you gave an example of how society treats people as less than human despite the fact that they literally are human based solely on their behavior. Your penis has nothing to do with the expectation that you shouldn't wear dresses. Your vagina has nothing to do with the fact that society views you as more feminine if you wear makeup. Genes don't determine these things. These are all things we've decided as a society. This is a clear example of how being included in the category of man and woman are determined by many things besides just what genitals you have. That's my entire point.
>>
>>946914
>Whether or not its literal is irrelevant to my point. The fact that you aren't literally considered as less of a biological human has nothing to do with the fact that society treats you as less of one due to your actions. I
Yeah, but MY point is that it doesn't actually mean that you aren't those things, and you're arguing that it does by talking about gender. This isn't about being treated better or worse by society, it's an argument about the validity of gender identity and its separation from sex.
>But they're not sex based roles. They're gender roles. We don't treat all men and all women as equally masculine and feminine regardless of the fact that they are all of the same sex.
But we do set standards of what we would like each sex to be like, and it's based on if they're born with a penis or a vagina.
>Your penis has nothing to do with the expectation that you shouldn't wear dresses. Your vagina has nothing to do with the fact that society views you as more feminine if you wear makeup.
Because that's expected of that sex. You could say our expectations aren't genetic, but who we expect what of is based on your sex. A male has a set of traits common to their sex and a female has a set of traits common to theirs. It's not considered strange for a female to wear a dress but it is considered strange for a male to wear a dress, and that's an expectation based on their sex. If a "woman" is born with a penis, they'd have the expectations of everyone else born with a penis, only they would be seen as disappointing for not living up to them.
>>
What's wrong with what he said though? fuck all these lgbtqxcvbn and other kinds of diseases, if they wishes to suck some dick, don't rub it in other people,
>>
as a tranny, let me tell you something

who

cares?

who CARES

WHO CARES

WHO THE FUCK CARES? AAAAH STOP FUCKING THINKING ABOUT TRANNIES, WHO THE FUCK CARES AAAAAAAAAAA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCjJ80hz1JI
>>
>>947581
Ah, yes, another perfectly sane, perfectly reasonable tranny.
>>
>>947739
This entire thread is chimps screeching about other chimps screeching about a literally who cares moment, I'm just adding on to the thread theme
>>
>>944321
people become trans so they can have an excuse to rape. Ofc they want to keep their playgrounds untouched by everyone else. We should all be trans together.
>>
>>944402
Not a very strong belief if a couple of words make you kill yourself. Guess trannys are really just snowflakes and when enough people dont play along with delusions they unravel.

Trannys need help, serious mental help not your 'oh its okay ill play tea with you' bullshit.

But honestly, at this point I dont care. I wont play with your delusions. You and every other enabler are assholes. Trannys should be bullied and laughed at and when theyre gone thanked for being one less retard competing in the cycle of life.
>>
>>944326
Why do people (definitely not black) treat black people as a monolith and the opinions of black people are always just whatever opinions they have
>>
>>947775
4chan be like
>>
>>947850
shut the fuck up, redditor
>>
When did we start giving a fuck what a tranny thinks
>>
>>944693
>The DSM-5 turned gender identity disorder into gender dysphoria years ago ..for a reason.

That reason is purely anti-scientific politics, you fucking retard.

>It's used to help the patient in a positive way that lets them live their live in the gender (not sex...) that they feel they are.
Indulging in literal psychotic delusions is NOT TREATMENT you fucking retard. At best its negligence. We're going to look back on SRS in 20+ years like we look back on lobotomies now. Imagine unironically recommending that otherwise physically healthy people replace functioning genitals with literal gaping flesh wounds. You morons need to look a little deeper than "everyone deserves to be happy". What about the people who are unhappy with being gaslit by a psychological establishment which is pretending that men can just up and decide that they're women? What about the damage that such policy does to critical thinking at large, or the reputation of institutions we are supposed to trust?

Kill yourself you fucking simpleton. The road to hell is paved with good intentions because idiots like you refuse to acknowledge that even "good" things are not black and white and have unintended consequences. I know your enabler mommy and daddy never taught you this but sometimes you just need to learn to accept things, not fabricate an entire reality and force others to indulge in your fantasies. That's the treatment that trannies need, not this braindead encouragement.
>>
>>948130
> What about the damage that such policy does to critical thinking at large, or the reputation of institutions we are supposed to trust?
Very true. This can also apply to certain cover-ups made in the name of anti-racism, as well.
>>
>>944693
>Tell that to the antivaxxers....or the trump supporters who thought the election was rigged....(or the ballot machines were faulty)....
>Whataboutism
>>
>>946923
>. It's not considered strange for a female to wear a dress but it is considered strange for a male to wear a dress, and that's an expectation based on their sex. If a "woman" is born with a penis, they'd have the expectations of everyone else born with a penis, only they would be seen as disappointing for not living up to them.
This is sexist garbage. Gender roles are patriarchal constraints on individual expression. Anyone is free to perform any gender in any way they wish.
>>
>>948112
as soon as people collectively tell the thought police to fuck off it will all go away
everyone polices each other even though they hate it because theyre worried of being policed by someone else and losing their job
>>
>>948166
You're free to do so, but you're gonna catch some grimaces
>>
>>948186
Yeah, sexist pieces of shit who are obsessed with conformity to gender stereotypes do exist. They are not important.
>>
>>948275
Why is conformity to gender stereotypes a bad thing?
>>
>>948275
Okay, then don't be upset by it
>>
>>948185
>as soon as people collectively tell the thought police to fuck off it will all go away
>everyone polices each other even though they hate it because theyre worried of being policed by someone else and losing their job

this "great fuck off" you speak of is coming sooner than all wokestanis, reddittors and twittter trannies think it is.
>>
>>944402
That's fucking retarded. That's obviously a serious mental health problem and the person needs to help to fix the problem, not encouraged to continue living with a degenerate mental health problem that they will always be unhappy with. Only in the first world do we claim to care about mental health and then put all the mentally ill on stage to laugh at them.
>>
>>944393
But we already own the entire Caribbean with the exception of Cuba.
>>
>>944427
Like your average tranny?
>>
>>945538
>He's still making millions. He hasn't had shit done to

that's because the only player in the industry he's beholden to is Netflix, and they're heavily, heavily invested in him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fK0rWI0DwG4&t=281s

4:38
>>
>>944321
Dude has a point. If you like cocks, then go be gay. Don't go around trying to trick people. We don't need more mentally ill people getting free passes to take influential positions and ruining everything even more.
>>
>>944352
>But it's fucked up that a tiny number of weirdos with an unusual fetish (pretending to be the opposite sex) are trying to bully everyone else into playing make-believe with them

This is the realest shit I've read in a while.
>>
>>948529
No it isn't. It's entirely self-contrived. If you people never went to twitter and stopped watching the media then you would never see a tranny and live in blissful ignorance about what trannies say or do.
>>
>>948324
This. Encouraging transition is like telling someone that the voices in their head are real. And they're already trying to make that acceptable.
https://pluralityresource.org/plurality-information/
>>
>>944321
>>944496
>>945995
Here's the joke
https://youtu.be/tZJBM0pNjCs
>>
>>944321
It’s not complicated, he has jew jokes, pedo jokes, sexist jokes, nigger jokes, lesbian jokes, gay jokes, all in there.

They apparently can all roll with a joke, but the lgbT? Trannies think they’re special episode 5,103,987.

Storm in a teacup, nobody gives a fuck about “layyy controverseee” online, Netflix staff walkoff regardless.

All that said, hons deserve the rope like really.
>>
>>944321
>If you listen to what I’m saying
>I have never - NE-VER - had a problem with trans people

>my problem has always been with white people
>and just when I thought I had you all on the ropes
>you all changed the rules on me

>oh yeah?
>YEAH MOTHERFUCKER
>wellll… I’m a girl now nigger you must treat me as such

Given how local national news it treating it, racists win because they’re clothed in the skin of trannies. But it is the furthest thing from a moral win, and Chappelle is above internet butthole plunged throwings. Not quite Rowling level but still, ywnbaw.
>>
>>948584
This. Comedians tell jokes for a living and make fun of people. Trannies aren't exempt. Name just about any group and some comedian has made fun of them- blacks, whites, jews, mexicans, italians, british, christians, muslims, catholics, baptists, chinese, indians, puerto ricans, fat people, skinny people, americans, canadians, poor people, rich people, cops, taxi drivers, women, men, children, old people, jocks, nerds, and so on.
>>
>>944468
This... it's all about money. There's a whole industry around trannyism and more money gets made by a wider variety of people by encouraging the transition as opposed to simple therapy. That's why everyone is pushing it.

No one gives a shit about trannies. Once they transition, those people move on and they feel used, dickless and alone, and that's why they kill themselves.
>>
>>948602
Racists don't hate Chapelle. They laugh at his jokes. Racists just don't want him living in their neighborhood.
>>
>>948628
Like it used to say on his show, Chapelle is rich, beeyotch. He probably wouldn't be living in any poor or middle-class racists' neighborhoods. I'm sure he lives in a rich neighborhood with some rich racists, but they can't get rid of him.
>>
>>948342
O B S E S S E D
>>
>>944326
They're mentally ill. They alienate everyone not mentally ill.
>>
>>944360
>Jokes are only funny if they're at the expense of people designated as acceptable targets

100% false.
>>
>>948608
To add to this, the "trannyism" industry and its skillful manipulation practices are likely the reason for feelings of gender identity issues in the first place.

While feelings of gender dysphoria is rather common among children, they are mostly grown out of during puberty, much to the dismay of the industry involved in the manufacture and maintenance of trans people (a budding indistry with plenty of growth, what with the average cost of transition being at 6 figures EACH and all), so it makes sense that there's so much corporate-funded hype involved in ensuring kids questioning themselves transition as quickly as possible. From a business perspective, it's simply "get it before it's gone".

And no one cares about the trannies. After they've spent their money (or their parents), there's no need for them anymore, unless it's to spend EVEN MORE money on "detransitioning" once they've realized they fucked up.

https://www.transgendermandate.org/research#_ftn1
https://www.businessinsider.com/transgender-medical-care-surgery-expensive-2019-6
>>
>>948661
Ok chud
>>
>>948664
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chud
QUIT PUNCHING DOWN ON MY PEOPLE.
>>
>>948663
So? Do you hate capitalism or something?
>>
>>948655
>I'm sure he lives in a rich neighborhood with some rich racists
He doesn't live in a neighborhood. He lives on his own sprawling ranch property/ compound.
>>
>>948663
So? Are you a Nazi or something?
>>
>>948665
You're an acceptable target, chuddy. Go back to /pol/
>>
>>948666
Go back and read my post.
>>
>>948579
People have been telling each other that the Holy Spirit or angels communicate with them for millennia, and their whole communities go along with it and encourage it.
>>
>>948672
>People have been telling each other that the Holy Spirit or angels communicate with them for millennia, and their whole communities go along with it and encourage it.
Exactly. Stupid people have been encouraging the delusional since the beginning of time, what else is new.
>>
>>948531
Well, that's sadly not true. I had a friend who was a gay man all his life, until last year. We live near a military base, and he's always had a preference for "straight" military guys. He found that making himself appear more and more feminine got him more and more attention from the kind of guys he likes. So, he eventually just got a few wigs, a lot of makeup, lingerie, and women's clothing, and now insists that he's no longer a gay man, but a straight woman.

He has some internalized homophobia, but mostly he's catering to a group of men with severe internalized homophobia. It's all really homophobic and deranged nonsense, and very harmful to everyone involved. He's already started HRT, and is planning on getting boobs soon. But he's still the same person he always was. He just looks differently, now.
>>
>>948317
I'll take being an individual over conformity any day. A woman is a woman in jeans and a t-shirt, or a dress and heels. There are as many ways to be a woman as there are women. A man is a man in jeans and a t-shirt, or a dress and heels. There are as many ways to be a man as there are men. Gender stereotypes are cultural norms, and should not be taken seriously.
>>
>>948674
>He's already started HRT, and is planning on getting boobs soon.
A fine product the tranny manufacturing industry. Does he have good enough credit to get a loan? Boobs go for about 9 thousand dollars.
>>
>>948670
Chud is a racial epithet. Stop using it, racist piece of shit.
>>
>>948677
You can't be racist against white people
>>
>>948676
>inflation doubled the price of boob jobs
Thanks Biden
>>
>>948681
Source?
>>
>>948678
>Finno-Ugric
>white
White is exclusively Western Europeans and their descendants.
>>
>>948699

rednecks are more ni**ers than withies
>>
>>948737
Yeah, except that they've always had opportunities for social mobility that were denied to non-whites.
>>
>>944321
Just saw this special, I don't see what the big deal is. Dave wasn't half as brutal as I thought he was going to be, especially with that last bit at the end.
>>
>>944321
Notice that none of the trans Netflix employees protesting Dave Chapelle said a single word when Netflix released a movie with 11 year old girls twerking
>>
>>948742
its right now the opposite thanks to blatant anti white racism/affirmative crap
>>
>>948883
>Ah, we white men. We're so oppressed and discriminated against...
>>
>>948890
its literally true you retard, blacks get a easier time in schools, work and now media
going

>well its racism against whity so it doesnt count

isnt erasing reality you racist pig.
>>
>>948890
It's just too much for you people to ask that everyone be treated equal isn't it.
Democrats aren't happy if they don't have racist laws, it's been like that for the last hundred and fifty years
>>
When black people stand up to Netflix:
https://youtube.com/shorts/ro7bS319Sd4?feature=share
>>
Why does /pol/ care so much about this?
>>
>>949159
>Netflix employees are /pol/
Peak delusional maximum cope overdrive

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.