[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 49 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Happy 18th Birthday, 4chan!

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: fundamentalist soyism.jpg (48 KB, 720x452)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>Americans Remain Distrustful of Mass Media
https://news.gallup.com/poll/321116/americans-remain-distrustful-mass-media.aspx
https://news.gallup.com/file/poll/321128/200929MediaTrust.pdf

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- At a time when Americans are relying heavily on the media for information about the coronavirus pandemic, the presidential election and other momentous events, the public remains largely distrustful of the mass media. Four in 10 U.S. adults say they have "a great deal" (9%) or "a fair amount" (31%) of trust and confidence in the media to report the news "fully, accurately, and fairly," while six in 10 have "not very much" trust (27%) or "none at all" (33%).

Gallup first asked this question in 1972 and has continued to do so nearly every year since 1997. Trust ranged between 68% and 72% in the 1970s, and though it had declined by the late 1990s, it remained at the majority level until 2004, when it dipped to 44%. After hitting 50% in 2005, it has not risen above 47%.

The latest findings, from Gallup's annual Governance poll conducted Aug. 31-Sept. 13, are consistent with all but one recent trust rating -- in 2016, a steep decline in Republicans' trust in the media led to the lowest reading on record (32%).

While majorities of Democrats have consistently expressed confidence in the media since 1997, this has not been true of independents since 2004. Republicans' last majority-level reading for trust in the media was in 1998.
>>
Democrats' and Republicans' Degrees of Trust Have Shifted

Although Americans' overall trust in the media has remained steady since last year, the 33% who do not have any confidence this year reflects a five-point uptick and is the highest reading on record. Republicans are the main drivers behind this change: 58% of them now express this view, marking a 10-point increase and the first-ever majority-level reading.

Although Democrats' overall level of trust has not changed, the 57% who now say they have a fair amount of trust represents a 12-point jump from 2019, mostly attributable to a decrease in the percentage saying they trust the media a great deal.

Republicans' trust has not recovered since then, while Democrats' has risen sharply. In fact, Democrats' trust over the past four years has been among the highest Gallup has measured for any party in the past two decades. This year, the result is a record 63-percentage-point gap in trust among the political party groups.

Bottom Line

Americans' confidence in the media to report the news fairly, accurately and fully has been persistently low for over a decade and shows no signs of improving, as Republicans' and Democrats' trust moves in opposite directions. The political polarization that grips the country is reflected in partisans' views of the media, which are now the most divergent in Gallup's history. Recent Gallup/Knight Foundation polling has shown that although Americans increasingly see bias in news coverage, they nonetheless believe that an independent media is key to democracy.

View complete question responses and trends (PDF download).

Learn more about how the Gallup Poll Social Series works.
https://www.gallup.com/201200/gallup-poll-social-series-work.aspx
>>
>>942270

sounds like they got healthy relation toward the sm-jew shit.
>>
Not very surprising. The quality of American news media is abysmal. All of the TV news and most of the newspapers in the US are pushing opinions instead of reporting facts. I feel pity for the 40% that can't see through the lies.
>>
>>942270
wow really!??!?!?! who would have thought mass media is controlled by (them) and then wonder why nobody fucking trusts that shit? not just americans, but FUCKING EVERYBODY.

awful post, now go... leave! byyyeeeeeeeeeeee!
>>
>>942270
Once again polls show that democrats literally eat corporate shit, and think it's real, while the rest of the world understands its propaganda
>>
>>942274
>the 40% that can't see through the lies.
Of this number roughly 85% are democrat voters, 10% independence, and 5% are Republican voters
>>
>>942270
frankly the scale is flawed
0% trust isn't the minimum
i have negative trust in the media. i think that the media is basically malignant
>>
>>942307
If you allowed negative percentiles to be reported for each group, conservatives and Independence would be Sub-Zero and the only positive group would be Democrats.
Democrats just can't get enough of their pravda.
>>
>ITT republicans impotently bitch and moan about the media.
>>
>>942339
Independents as well, apparently.
Go read more pravda, you tool
>>
>>942357
>48% vs 49%
Not really, it's the same as it ever was.
>>
>>942270
No shit, we have a conservative biased mainstream media and a fringe right wing propaganda machine.
Of course the right wing would claim everything is lies and everyone else wouldn't trust the conservative bias everything else has.
>>
>>942339
controlling every facet of government and money markets as well as every last outlet for exchange of cultures and ideas to your will is satanic and among the greatest of evils; if you ever read a book here recently you would have already been redpilled by now and recognize the evils of control that been around ever since BC to even the current day
>>
>>942367
>another redpill syndrome victim
How sad
>>
>>942370
whether you are an international jewish global banker, or a beneficiary for their cause, or even some 40+ year old boomer who doesn't know what he's talking about and scratches his ass on the couch watching tv, as all of these sound likely, you will never do yourself any favors and you might even secure your spot in a hellish eternity
>>
>>942392
I'm sure you watched many dozens of redpilled bitchute and youtube videos to arrive at the advanced level of enlightenment you are at right now.
>>
>>942361
the right was right about russia collusion being a hillyr campaign produced hoax and every single center and leftwing outlet in the world you trusted was wrong and lied to your face for 4 year, sorry.
>>
>>942411
But it wasn't a hoax and Trump actually did collude with the Russians.
>>
>>942414
>But it wasn't a hoax and Trump actually did collude with the Russians.

See guys? Do you see this guys
this is what the media did, the damage cant even be undone, because the media lied to idiots for 4 years while at the same time leftwing late night comedy court jesters told them they are the smart ones for buying said lies/sucking off their egos, so now the (undeserved and by the media produced) egos of the people who swallowed the lie are too big and cant change or face the truth because it would destroy them.

This insanity, this brainwashing is what the media did to countless leftwing people all over the world.
And then people wonder why no one has any trust in the media anymore.
>>
>>942431
>>942414
>>942411
The issue isn't that the media outright lies. The issue is that Americans don't actually read anything past the headlines and the media, knowing this to be true, uses factual statements in order to lead people to believing false things. Nearly every topic we fight about on this board ends up boiling down to two polar opposite political factions massively oversimplifying very complicated issues on either end of the spectrum.

The actual nuance of this issue is that the left reads "TRUMP COLLUSION" on the front page and is lead to believe that Trump personally coordinated with Russia to influence the election. We have no evidence of this. This is not accurate. On the complete opposite side you have righties screaming that the entire thing was a hoax and there were no ties between the Trump campaign and Russia. This is also not accurate. Several people involved in the Trump campaign were investigated, charged and convicted for various crimes in relation to the Russia investigation. Dozens of Russian nationals were arrested and charged with hacking and identify fraud in relation to the 2016 election. The DOJ released a report detailing the entire investigation.

If you actually read any of the articles published during this time you would know about this but the issue isn't the media - the issue is that the partisanship in this country has grown so toxic that neither side can admit any truth that gives ground to the other. Lefties can't admit that Trump wasn't caught red handed colluding with Russia and righties can't admit that any evidence of wrongdoing even exists. In the end, its the hyperpartisans on both sides enable this climate of misinformation to exist.
>>
>>942360
Six in 10 have "not very much" trust (27%) or "none at all" (33%).
Of the remaining 4 of 10 that don't fit into this category, 3 are Democrats and 1 is independent.
Your voting block is retarded and believes whatever pravda is shovelled down their throats
>>
>>942448
I like how you discount the 5 million geriatric Americans who only get news from the right wing FoxNews/OANN/Newsmax media machine.
>>
>>942361
Have a you, retard
IDC if you call it conservatively biased, the fact is that most of this media shills for the democrat party.
Of in your mind that's conservative, then good on you, fucking retard
>>
>>942451
>muh librul media
Nice right wing talking points.
>>
>>942431
>>942442
You're both wrong.
https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/report_volume5.pdf

>U) FINDINGS (U) The Committee found that the Russian government engaged in an aggressive, multi-faceted effort to influence, or attempt to influence, the outcome of the 2016 presidential election. Parts of this effort are outlined in the Committee's earlier volumes on election security, social
media, the Obama Administration's response to the threat, and the January 2017 Intelligence

>Community Assessment (ICA). (U) The fifth and final volume focuses on the counterintelligence threat, outlining a wide range of Russian efforts to influence the Trump Campaign and the 2016 election. In this volume
the Committee lays out its findings in detail by looking at many aspects of the counterintelligence threat posed by the Russian influence operation. For example, the Committee examined Paul Manafort' s connections to Russian influence actors and the FBI' s treatment of reporting produced by Christopher Steele. While the Committee does not describe the final result as a complete picture, this volume provides the most comprehensive description to date of Russia's activities and the threat they posed. This volume presents this information in topical sections in order to address coherently and in detail the wide variety of Russian actions. The events explained in these sections in many cases overlap, and references in each section will direct the reader to those overlapping parts of the volume. Immediately below is a summary of key findings from several sections
>>
>>942450
Well I'm glad those 5 million geriatrics chap your ass so much you forget about the 25 million non senile leftists that trust their CNN pravda.

The most trusted news station for conservatives is still less trusted than CNN for Democrats
https://www.pewresearch.org/journalism/2020/01/24/democrats-report-much-higher-levels-of-trust-in-a-number-of-news-sources-than-republicans/

Eat
More
Pravda
Shill
I'm sure if you just claimed that sicknick was murdered with a fire extinguisher for long enough it'll become true
>>
>>942454
Nice to see you literally had no argument and so you made up a straw man
PRAVDA
R
A
V
D
A

You must be some special type of retard to not see what is obvious to 60% of the rest of America, or actually it's obvious to anyone that's not in your special hug box voting demographic
>>
>>942461
>oh no some boomers don't believe what they see on television
You are carefully dancing around the fact that no matter how much you don't like the media, it doesn't automatically make the media wrong about what they report.
>>
>>942465
You say this every single time you lose an argument here.
>>
>>942411
>Pushing the conservative media's witch hunt on hillary.
Thanks for proving his point that the media has a conservative bias
>>
>>942459
is it mueller time yet you brainwashed faggot?
>>
>>942450
>>942454
Shut the fuck up baizuo
You'll believe anything as long as the corporation telling it to you changes their logo to rainbow during pride month and talks about life as if there is a grand conspiracy to keep brown people down
>>
>>942459
I don't know what point you're trying to make. Nothing detailed in your post contradicts anything I said.
>>
>>942471
You should be mad at the Republican Senators who wrote the report, not me.

>>942474
Why are you angry?
>>
>>942469
lol you dont keep up with recent durham indictment of clinton foundation whore sussman news i see... i mean why would you right your liberal media that sold you the lie doesnt report on it anymore so it might as well not exist for you brainlet
>>
>>942466
Let me take a guess.
Your in your 40s, lifelong democrat voter, earn between 50-90k yearly, yeah?
Yeah.
Your an unsuccessful idiot, then
>>
>>942477
how much does it hurt you that you bought a hoax? and mueller confirmed that to your face on live tv? does it still hurt when i mention it? seems like it.
>>
>>942476
It's the Bipartisan Senate Report on Russian Collusion copypasted verbatim. What about it confuses you?
>>
>>942479
You are only describing the current rent free occupants in your head.

>>942481
What hoax? How much longer are you going to stay in denial while the world passes you by? Eventually you end up like Texe Marrs ranting about the Cubans and LBJ taking out JFK.
>>
>>942459
Ayo hol up
So you be saying that Trump never colluded with russia?
You be saying that it was just a bunch of Russian shit posting because literally nobody wanted Hillary to win?
And you be saying that the democrat controlled media pushed this lie for years?
And you be saying this lie was pushed before they lied about Brian sicknick?
And you be saying both of these lies happened before the covid children lie?

Sheeeit, democrats believe some lying bullshit
>>
>>942487
I'm saying none of that was actually lies and the people who told you it was lies were actually the ones lying.
>>
>>942482
>It's the Bipartisan Senate Report on Russian Collusion copypasted verbatim
And your point is.....?

>What about it confuses you?
What confuses me is that you made the claim that I was wrong and then posted a link to the senate report that doesn't contradict a single thing I said. What was I wrong about?
>>
>>942489
I'm sorry Anon but the only thing that can be inferred from what you've posted is that Russians did not want Hillary to win
I think most of both the developed and the undeveloped world shared that same sentiment
>>
>>942487
>>942489
Reminder multiple Trump officials were arrested and found guilty of lying to the FBI about having contact with Russian assets.

If he's not guilty why the fuck were his cronies lying to the feds?
>>
>>942491
Trump colluded with Russians to alter the outcome of the 2016 election.

>>942492
>Russia did not want Hillary to win
Nice damage control. In fact Russia enthusiastically wanted Trump to win and spent a lot of money to ensure it happened.
>>
>>942493
I didn't say he wasn't guilty. The report said he was too inept and incompetent to mesh the efforts of the Trump campaign with the goals of the Russians. The report also said we will never know how bad the collusion was due to the unprecedented obstruction encountered when trying to investigate.
>>
>>942495
when you look at your mueller time tattoo what do you feel? Have you saved up enough money yet to get it removed? To get that shame removed that marks you as a useful idiot, just a empty automaton that exist to be filled up by whatever narrative the democrats need at any given point in time? How much does it cost to get it removed? Money? Dignity? Undeserved ego that was build up by the media that lied to you and you in turn defend?
>>
>>942493
>found guilty of lying to the FBI about having contact with Russian assets.
source
>>
>>942495
>Trump colluded with Russians to alter the outcome of the 2016 election.
His campaign did, absolutely. There's no evidence that Trump personally made any attempt to coordinate with Russian officials. The people around him sure did and, logically speaking, it isn't even a huge leap to assume he knew about what was happening but regardless, it is still an assumption. When lefties scream that Trump was a Russian spy or a shill they're making a claim without any evidence. There's nothing wrong with acknowledging the truth, anon. This is exactly my point about partisan misinformation. Its okay to admit there's no evidence of Trump personally coordinating with Russia.
>>
>>942502
>His campaign did, absolutely
Except there's no proof of this. Collusion means something. The Hillary campaign is guilty of far worse by paying Russian agents for misinformation against Trump.
>>
>>942514
Where do you people get this shit from?
>>
>>942514
>Except there's no proof of this.
There is. Tons. Just read the report. Read the filings for the several people of his campaign that were charged and convicted of lying to the FBI and failing to register as a foreign agent.

>Collusion means something.
It actually doesn't. "Collusion" is not a crime. You really have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>942515
www.TrumpIsGod6969MyPillowTruther9/11IsALie.com
>>
>>942493
If they had reason to believe he was guilty of something besides lying about a shady real estate deal don't you think he would have been arrested for that instead of for lying about the shady real estate deal?
>>
>>942530
No. That doesn't even make any sense. Not having enough evidence to convict Trump and only the people who were lying to cover for him doesn't in any way exonerate Trump.
>>
>>942531
What doesn't make any sense is thinking that one person lying about a real estate deal makes everyone around him guilty of whatever crime one happens to fantasize

You are literally arguing that the absence of evidence is evidence of evidence which is so fucking retarded I don't even
>>
>>942533
>What doesn't make any sense is thinking that one person lying about a real estate deal makes everyone around him guilty of whatever crime one happens to fantasize
I didn't say that. I said that the logic of "well if everyone was lying for a guy then wouldn't they just arrest the guy they were lying for" doesn't make any sense.

>You are literally arguing that the absence of evidence is evidence of evidence which is so fucking retarded I don't even
That isn't my argument. You not understanding it is not surprising given that you don't even understand what your own argument is.
>>
>>942531
>No. That doesn't even make any sense.
Well tell that to the FBI and and to Mueller because they seem to disagree with you
>>
>>942536
No they don't disagree.
>>
>>942531
Not having any evidence that somebody did something literally exonerates them
>>
>>942538
Their actions say they do.
They would have arrested him for something more than lying about real estate if they had evidence that he did anything except lie about real estate deala
>>
This thread went off the rails quick

Democrats believe Pravda
The rest of the nation is able to recognize lies as just that and no longer trust in so-called journalism

/Thread
>>
>>942536
>Well tell that to the FBI and and to Mueller because they seem to disagree with you
They actually explicitly agree with me. Mueller stated almost verbatim in his report that Trump was not exonerated and that the only reason the purview of the investigation did not include building a legal case against Trump is because you can't charge a sitting president.
>>
>>942541
>They would have arrested him for something more than lying about real estate if they had evidence
They actually wouldn't have because you can't charge a sitting president with a crime, only impeach him. You actually have no clue what you're talking about.
>>
>>942544
Mueller stated almost verbatim in his report that Trump was not exonerated and he said that while exonerating him on live tv you dumbfuck.
He basically threw you retards a bone so the left wouldnt try to harass and kill him for the rest of his life.
>>
>>942546
>Mueller stated almost verbatim in his report that Trump was not exonerated and he said that while exonerating him on live tv you dumbfuck
Ah, I see the problem is. You have no idea what the word exonerated means.
>>
>>942544
>the only reason the purview of the investigation did not include building a legal case against Trump is because you can't charge a sitting president.
And yet it still hasn't happened
I'm sure it's the Russians protecting trump
>>
>>942548
you are literally retarded, trump isnt in jail, the investigation showed no link, mueller said there was no link and mueller said that no one blocked anything during the investigation.
Deprogram yourself already its embarrassing.
>>
>>942551
>the investigation showed no link,
All the Mueller investigation showed was that Russia wanted Hillary to lose, shit posted pro Trump to that end, and Trump had an acquaintance who lied about a real estate deal
>>
>>942551
>you are literally retarded, trump isnt in jail
What part about "You can't charge a sitting president" are you struggling to understand?

>the investigation showed no link
Between Trump, personally, and Russia? Correct. Between Trump's campaign and Russia? Absolutely.

>mueller said there was no link
He didn't say that.

>mueller said that no one blocked anything during the investigation
He literally said the exact opposite. He dedicated an entire 50 pages of his report to detail the specific ways in which Trump tried to obstruct his investigation. You have no idea what you're talking about. You're just making shit up.
>>
>>942553
You now have to literally lie holy shit the media who brainwashed you people to this extend truly are criminals.
independents and republicans/conservatives in the entire world see the bullshit for what is hell even leftwingers outside the US now see it, only democrat voters in the US are left in the entire world who buy this yellow journalism garbage, really let that sink in US democrats are literally the last group on this planet who still buy this bullshit yellow journalism.
And its not even about believing the media or truth or lie with you its literally just "they say something that helps my side so i defend it" this and your unearned media manufactured "we are the smart ones" ego is the extend of why you still defend them after they lied to your face for YEARS. Its pathetic.
>>
Oh noes! We must trust our jewish overlords. Everything the TeeVee says is gospel!
>>
>>942561
>even leftwingers outside the US now see it, only democrat voters in the US are left in the entire world who buy this yellow journalism garbage
Fucking 100
>>
>>942561
>>942564
Simmer down chudcels. Don't get agitated.
>>
>>942565
Go ingest more lies, npc, be a good tool
I hear a comedy station is going to drop a bombshell report soon.
They'll get Trump this time for his armed Nazi space rebellion.
>>
>>942565
>When the truth hits so close to home all you can do is ask people to stop
>>
please listen to msm, they just want you to be normal.

https://rumble.com/vfyum9-we-are-scanning.html
>>
>>942442
>not outright lies
leaving out details is the same as just making shit up
both are lies
>>
I am curious about the percent of Republicans who trust "alternative" media like Infowars, Qanon, and /pol/. Probably a similar amount of dumbasses on the other side too.
>>
>>942579
>leaving out details is the same as just making shit up
Incorrect. Selective reporting is not lying. There's nothing wrong with selective reporting as its basically the foundation of inductive reasoning. It only becomes wrong when it begins logically leading people to false conclusions.
>>
>>942573
>don't listen to the MSM but here's a rumble link
This is why nobody with a brain takes you people seriously.
>>
>>942561
>no counter arguement. straight to ad hominem
like clockwork
>>
>>942648
maybe we wouldnt ad hominem you if you werent such an ad homonim
>>
Dude nobody cares about that 'news' shit. We're leaving israhell to it's own devices for taking too much shit about the White men that made c her and have v get a military. Do b you not know that no self-respecting Straight White Male knows 90% of this media, both alternative and old school, are ALLOWED to appear balanced or unbalanced by other Whites? jewbait don't run shit but they like to act v like it and run their fucking mouths.

White men coming back here, kicking you dumbass jooz and nigz around v for a couple i treats, taking out China.

There's no debate about the scamdemic. No one's poor here attacking v their belief in a larger system.

It's c war. lol

Do you believe in war stories?

Cuz you're in one.
>>
>>942665
Slavs aren't white, Ivan.
>>
>>942474

beahahaaa there is now, bro

Nigz tipped their hands too soon

Murders in the burbs and they know it

No argument shit newd, we're already sharing footage of nigz with each other

Military isn't split on this; these old White military and enforcement fathers going to help and encourage their young White military and enforcement sons to protect themselves with a good offense v against v the dumb nigz and jews biting b the hands feedingb them

You see because the old White fathers know their sons will kill them now

We're not playing around handing major swathes of territory over to weak ass jewbaitb ne'erdowells anymore.

Dad better say it's OK cause boys vs about to kill Dad if he says no

Porch monkeys ran your mouth too long.
Payback, no going back.
>>
>>942665
>>942667
Your both deranged, a poor actor, and cringe in your attempt
>>
>>942634
There's multiple people in this thread retard-kun, I didn't post a rumble link.
>>
>>942687
You're on the same side of the argument as the poster with the rumble link. Mainstream media > alternative media.
>>
>>942614
>leaving out details is the same as just making shit up
>Incorrect. Selective reporting is not lying.

this is your brain on being a useful idiot
>>
>>942706
rather be a useful idiot than a tinfoilfag
>>
>>942666
Whiter than you, Cletus. Do a DNA test. Embrace your Arab heritage.
>>
>>942709
>putinmokey.jpg
Sure Ivan everyone believes you
>>
>>942270
While we are at the topic of the media being in the pocket of the democrats and democrat voters being the only group left in the world who still (pretend?) to swallow their bullshit..

Air Traffic Controllers In Jacksonville, FL Staged A Walkout Yesterday In Response To The Vaccine Mandate

It’s Being Reported That 632 Flights In & Out Of FL Were Cancelled or delayed due staffing shortages and "weather" As A Result

Mainstream Media is on a Blackout and Chose Not To Report On This As Of Yet because it would make democrats/biden look stupid.

https://twitter.com/freehumanity911/status/1446970569585463296

https://twitter.com/thomasbsauer/status/1446963506402660355

https://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/local/duval-county/flight-delays-blamed-limited-staffing-jacksonville-air-traffic-control-center-weather/OHOVJKKIHNHOHBNKHVVBZA34YI/
>>
>>942689
>Mainstream media > alternative media.
Maybe, but the issue is American outlets, not "mainstream vs alternative" as you've framed the issue
When the American left was busy lying about Brian sicknick being murdered, all one had to do was stop consuming NYT or CNN and view Canadian sources to find out that was a lie which contradicted facts.
>>
>>942707
Of course you would.
That's what drives Pravda and fake news, your preference to be manipulated retarded, rather than an eccentric thinker
All your shit lie producers need to do is tell you that blue skies are a conspiracy theory and you will happily live in smog

At least one of those two people you mentioned think for themselves, you fucking tool
>>
>>942804
Media finally decided to start reporting since people started bitching about canceled flights on social media, "weather" and "unexpected limited staff" lol
>>
>>942809
>unexpected limited staff
Lmao
It's Pravda. No way around it.
Straight from the CCP playbook
>>
>>942270
>https://poll.qu.edu/poll-release?releaseid=3824
>Americans Give President Biden Lowest Marks Across The Board, Quinnipiac University National Poll Finds; Majority Say The Biden Administration Is Not Competent

>Today, Republicans (94 - 4 percent) and independents (60 - 32 percent) disapprove of the job Biden is doing, while Democrats approve 80 - 10 percent.

Interestingly, the split amongst approval and voting blocks mimics the split amongst trust in the media.
It's almost like the people who think Biden does a good job are the same ones the believe everything they consume from their propaganda overlords at the DNC
>>
>>942814
Biden good, funny man on tv say so mama Maddow tells me it's true
>>
>>942831
Does she even like Biden? I would assume he is far too milk toast for her. He triggers Cucker Tarlson though so maybe she does.
>>
>>942851
its funny how irrelevant the maddcow became after she dropped the whole russia collusion shit
>>
>>942855
I don’t watch cable news bullshit but I never thought she was relevant regardless.
People don’t really watch MSNBC do they? I assume all that shit will die off as the boomers die off.
MAGATS will still need Hannity and tucker to tell them how to think, so maybe Fox does stick around with those “opinion” journalists.
>>
>>942857
yeah she exploded in ratings and popularity was the most watched """news""" shit for while even.
tucker is relatively harmless and for the most part just spits some uncomfortable truths in a typical outrage manner, hannity is fucking insane
>>
>>942872
Other than things that /pol/acks get excited about I am unfamiliar with him dropping uncomfortable ‘truths’.
>>
>>942857
>>942872
>>942879
I don't know any of these people all I know is that boomers watch Fox MSNBC and CNN.
>>
>>942857
I wonder if whatever news you get is pushed by the same corporate owners of MSNBC or CNN.
From a probabilistic standpoint, it probably is you're reading the same garbage just from a different outlet
>>
>>942881
Poor fox and MSNBC revenue will dry up as they die off.
>>
>>942804>>942804
>Mainstream Media is on a Blackout and Chose Not To Report On This As Of Yet because it would make democrats/biden look stupid.
Holy fuck your not even lying

>https://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/airline-news/2021/10/09/southwest-cancels-delays-hundreds-flights-nationwide-saturday/6074694001/
>An Air Traffic Control issue combined with weather delays in the East Coast
>An Air Traffic Control issue
Lmao!
PRAVDA
R
A
V
D
A
>>
>>942804
>Mainstream Media is on a Blackout and Chose Not To Report On This As Of Yet because it would make democrats/biden look stupid.

>https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/10/business/southwest-cancellations/index.html
>https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/southwest-cancels-more-than-a-thousand-flights-cites-air-traffic-control-issues
>https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/10/business/southwest-airlines-cancel-flights.html
>https://www.washingtonpost.com/transportation/2021/10/10/southwest-airline-flight-cancellations-delays/

Dumbass.
>>
>>942948
Bro did you read any links?
He's 100% right
>The company blamed the cancellations on air traffic control problems and limited staffing in Florida as well as bad weather
>citing “disruptive weather” and air traffic control issues, although federal regulators attribute weekend service disruptions to airline staffing and aircraft issues.
They aren't mentioning a covid strike they are purposefully avoiding mentioning it.

He's 100% right and your articles only prove his point
>>
>>942952
Almost like they're reporting on what the actual company says is the reason for the delays instead of speculating.

I didn't know Southwest was the only airline that had anti-vaxxers previously working on it. Almost like maybe there actually is a separate problem considering no other major US airlines are having this issue.
>>
>>942954
Well here you go retard, a non American source which actually describes what's going on with the workers union and the covid vaccine requiments
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/Southwest-cancels-1-000-flights-amid-row-pilots-union-compulsory-COVID-vaccines.html
American news sources are Pravda.
They know exactly what's happening they are choosing to lie by omission
>>
some really lose it

https://twitter.com/PalmerReport/status/1447267463377326086

"This attempt by unvaccinated Southwest airline employees at crippling U.S. air travel is the latest reminder that it’s a very short distance from anti-vaxxer to domestic terrorist."
>>
>>942270
>Article from 2020
Nice. I know you only post this stuff when you get butthurt OP, who hurt you this time?
>>
>>942978
It's even more true now and the be polls make Democrats look even more gullible now
>>
>>942977
My god, reading those comments I realize what a dystopic hellscape of robots infest twitterland
>>
>>943073
its a weird attack because today is more or less the deadline to get the vaccine (first shot, 2 weeks for next shoot, 2 weeks to count as fully vacced) so some who took their sickdays did it to get vaccinated and he basically just called those guys terrorists lol
>>
>>942977
He's absolutely right though. Antivaxxers are mass murderers and need to be droned.
>>
>>943108
Pills.
>>
>>942977
The USA sounds more and more like a rogue terrorist state the more their propaganda pieces have to stray from reality.
Commies calling strikes terrorism, Gulags soon comrades, for your safety!
>>
>>942606
you seem to be pretty happy and satisfied with yourself leaping to those conclusions, but you just made them up and have no data or information to back them up, while the information in OP is all quantified, measured and verified with published statistical predictions of the range of potential error, while your information is not, so considering both opinions to be equal is clearly irrational. your imagination that they are equal more akin to an emotional coping method than anything scientific or rational.
>>
Trust no one except what you can see.
If a plane crashes into mountain, and 200 on it, then trust them when they say it crashed and 200 dead.

Why it crashed, be wary,
>>
>>943395
hillary did it
>>
>>943531
Sir Edmund Hillary?
>>
>>942270
>2021
>believing anything that comes out of a """reporter's""" mouth
>>
>>943539
You're on the wrong board.
>>
>>943582
This is 4channel, these boards are here to complain about the subject.
>>
Don't trust the mainstream media when they can spin 'F*ck Joe Biden' as 'Let's Go Brandon' on live TV, like anyone with a functioning brain and working ears can't hear the chant for themselves. Lie enough, and the narrative will become Truth...just not Factual.
>>
>>942987
The right can’t deal with objective reality so they have to put themselves in a fantasy bubble of alternative facts.
>>
>>943609
MUELLER TIME!
>>
>>942270
No shit, they release lies then quietly put out a correction after the disinformation goes widespread
>>
>>943625
Who?
>>
>>943623
Trump will be president again in just 2 more weeks bro
>>
>>943627
No one, I was just joking. All is well, nothing ever happens!
>>
>>943681
He'll be in jail in just two more weeks bro
>>
>>943681
>>943693
Okay in all honesty I'm sure that the only thing that will happen in 2 weeks is both conservatives and independents will trust the news even less, and Democrats will trust the news even more
>>
>>943681
>i come to 4chan.org to defend the mainstream media from criticism
do you do it for free?
>>
>>943693
They’re definitely going to find the fraud, Trump is going to come back and Make America Great Again this time, he’s totally not going to just play golf all the time on the taxpayers dime and try and enrich his kid’s bro at the expense of the country.
>>
>>943913
Not him but I'll take mainstream media over so called alternative media any day.
>>
>>944037
ITS MUELLER TIME
>>
>>944054
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zcug9gXCN18
>>
>>943913
>>944037
alternative media is worse than mainstream media but mainstream media is pretty shit, they always have an agenda, their prose is atrocious and they deliberately never get to the point
>>
>>944063
The mainstream media lied for 4 years in your face about russia collussion because they are demcorat activist pigs, they also lied about iraq wmd and literally are responsible for starting several wars and mass murder with it... meanwhile "alternative" media just hurt your faggot feelings.
>>
>>944233
MY feelings are worth a million dead kids and 10 million more votes than registered on election day.
That's just Science.
>>
>>942270
Wew 70% of dems are retarded midwits.

Btw the reason this happens: low IQ cannot comprehend verbal trickery and thus are unaffected by it, and high IQ see through it easily.
>>
>>944417
>everybody else is a sheeple and I'm special
lol grow up kid
>>
>>944425
Dude thats just a fact, no need to be salty about it.
>>
>>944417
>post makes me feel stupid for being easy manipulated by verbal trickery
lol grow up kid
>>
>>944425
>>944430
u mad lol
thanks for the free schadenfreude
>>
Gee another episode of "Democrats believe any lie as long as the ones saying it won't shut up about racism or idpol"
Thanks op
>>
>>944648
Where's the lie?
>>
>>944649
It's probably being broadcast on CNN and syndicated in most left wing news sources as we speak
>>
>>944749
>probably
>>
>>942450
AT&T owns both CNN and OANN.
Shockingly worse, the impetus, the basic idea, the infrastructure, and the initial funding for OANN were all provided by AT&T.

CNN ("left wing" propaganda and lies outlet)
Nobody on the left is willing to criticize them, but few on the left even watch it.
They have their podcasts, breadtubers, and social media to get the news from instead.
The actual target audience of CNN are suburban, bourgie soccer moms and "centrist" boomers.

OANN ("""right wing""" propaganda and lies outlet)
Few watch network news, and most are willing to criticize Fox/OANN as "cuckservative" or targeted at "boomers".
More of them watch schizo conspiracy videos from alex jones or joe rogan, brett weinstein, tim pool, nick fuentes etc. than OANN.

It might actually have been better for the good of this country had they simply listened and believed AT&T's corporate propaganda that OANN launders to them.
>>
>>942689
>Mainstream media > alternative media
The fact that you posted this in a serious manner tells me that you do not think critically and are easily persuaded and controlled. AT&T owns CNN and OANN. You are getting played, hard.
>>
>>944881
Oh you have no idea how deep the rabbit hole goes. I still have a Bell Telephone tattoo on my ass from 1996.
>>
>>942270
You have to be a complete f'ing moron to not see CNN MSNBC etc is spin bullshit propaganda of the left.
>>
>>944830
>>944881
Quality posts.
The reason American news is pravda is because it's all owned by the same conglomerate.

Those who think left vs right is better or right vs left is better are fooling themselves and are tools of the liars, plain and simple
>>
>>942270
>leftoids are too stupid to recognize when they are being blatantly lied to
That's how they became leftoids to begin with. No surprises here.
>>
>>944893
The odd thing they have trusted the media more since the 90s. Aren't the left supposed to be anti-establishment rebels? Apparently that stopped being the case quite a long while ago, before "woke", before "SJWs", before "occupy wall street", before "political correctness"...
>>
>>944908
That was before the Republican party became the anti-intellectual, anti-Truth party and started believing Karl Rove's bullshit.
>>
>>944893
I find it odd anyone trusts any news.
I was always told their only real worth is pointing you to primary sources and documents.
That used to be basic elementary school stuff.
>>
>>944891
Thanks for the tip, Ivan. The posters aren't even correct about AT&T owning OANN.
>>
>>944881
Newsmaxx co-founder James Davidson lives virtually across the street from CIA headquarters off Dolly Maison boulevard in McLean, VA.
>>
We must not underestimate the low intelligence of Americans, where 50% of adults believe in Creationism (pseudoscience) rather than evolution theory(science).
Mr. Trump, a narcissistic personality disorder & diet cola addict, is just a symbol of arrogant, selfish, rude, unwise, smug, defiant, optimistic, ingenuous, uneducated, impulsive, and shortsighted Americans.
His supporters, who have low objective self-awareness and are easily deceived by conspiracy theories and fake and have a poor judge of character, are also victims of inadequate low-level education.
What they need is NOT punishment, exclusion, criticism or neglect, i.e., HATRED, BUT media/science literacy, logical thinking, problem-solving ability, treatment of delusional personality disorder by psychotherapy/counseling, i.e., LOVE.
Thanks to the political amateur Trump administration, American education system has proved to be still immature. Now is the time to save America and make America great again for real.

"Emotions Self-Responsibility Theory"
>>
>>945600
Darwin's theory of evolution as you conceive of it, is nonscientific rubbish. Nondisprovable conjectures are not part of the scientific method and the people who don't believe in them are not heretics.
>>
Hi, I'm an Anonymous Democrat and I trust the media, AMA me anything, Epstein genuinely committed suicide, Obama's jpg artifact encrusted birth certificate is real, JFK was shot by a crazy lone gunman with no discernible political motive. Same is true of RFK. The crazed lone gunman that shot Ronald Reagan in 1981 had family connections to George Bush's failed 1980 run for the GOP nomination, but also no discernible political motive. Global warming and Covid-19 are both real, so is systemic racism. George Floyd was a hero.
>>
>>947143
I don't believe you but I believe the MSM.
>>
>>947228
Me too
>>
>>947143
Submit your opinions to CNN for an opinion piece so that I can agree with you
Hell, even buzzfeed would work
>>
>>944910
>foreign globalist owned fox news is the official and only mouthpiece of the american right
big cringe if you're really that dumb

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.