[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: image.png (1.52 MB, 1200x675)
1.52 MB
1.52 MB PNG
The main story on "Last Week Tonight's" first show of the season called the GOP's bluff on their voter suppression laws.

State Rep. Matt Schaffer, a Republican from Tyler Texas went on television to tell people upset over the GOP's voter suppression bill to "read the bill. There's no voter suppression. Read the bill and show me what person who is eligible to vote who will not be able to vote. You can't find it."

So, that's what John Oliver did. In fact, his staff read all of them. While Schaffer wants the name of a person in the bill who can't vote like Brian or Steve, what is in the bill is barrier after barrier specifically targeting Democratic voters in Democratic areas of the Republican-run state of Texas.

In particular, the bill in his state gets rid of any 24-hour ballot drop boxes that were put in place during the pandemic so people didn't have to risk their lives to cast a ballot. The precincts where those were used the most proved that 56 percent of the people who used those methods of voting were people of color. The "drive-through voting," which let people drive to the polling place and vote from the safety of their car, was extremely popular as well with 53 percent of the users being people of color.

Oliver went on to show absurd debate discussion where the state House speaker, Texas Rep. Dade Phelan, banned the use of "racism" from the floor when debating the racist voter suppression law that targeted people of color.

Arizona Republican state Rep. Travis Grantham was so triggered by a Democrat alleging that the GOP didn't want "colored people" to vote. After being called out for his use of the term "colored people," he moved to "protect" his tweets from the public.

"Oh, fuck all the way off," Oliver said in response to his complaint while reading a rule book.

https://www.rawstory.com/republican-voter-suppression-laws-oliver/
>>
ASo, when Matt Schaffer says the point to the person who won't be able to vote, those groups in Harris County are pretty specific.

Oliver then moved to Georgia state Sen. Burt Jones, who told CNN that voting is a "privilege" that "you can put forth a little bit of effort trying to cast your ballot." The reporter explained that voting was a "right" in America, not a privilege. Jones, who embraces QAnon conspiracies, is now running for lieutenant governor of Georgia.

A North Carolina voter suppression bill moved to mandate that the voter I.D.s that could be used were the ones almost exclusively used by white people. The court, in that case, ruled that the bill aimed to "target African Americans with almost surgical precision..."

Even in the case of Arizona, the Republicans held a partisan audit, run by a supporter of former President Donald Trump and ultimately found that Trump lost by more than 300 votes than initially thought. The audit proved that Trump was an even bigger loser than they knew before. Still, the Arizona Republicans passed laws to restrict voting rights to "protect" against the fraud they couldn't find.

Oliver closed by telling Joe Biden that this should be the only thing that matters because if people can't vote Democrats will continue to lose up and down the ballot. At the same time, Black activists who are fighting against these feel abandoned by a president who was supposed to be on their side.
>>
>>936317
where's a right wing terrorist when you need one
>>
>>936317
I agree that John Oliver verbally eviscerated the Texas State Congressman but this still isn't news.
>>
What a shitty article.
>>
>>936317
luuuuuul repooplicans are playing defense and getting vewy scared
who knew catering to retards would turn your party retarded
>>
>>936317
COME ON PEOPLE IT'S 2021!
>>
>>936317
>rawstory
not news
also
>Republican urged people to 'read the bill' to prove voter suppression — so John Oliver did it
his staff read all of them
he didn't read it
>>
well off white suburban educated Democrats watch oliver to feel good about themselves, WHILE Cletus ods on opoids and worries about how he will pay for his medical bills.

his self deprecation still can't hide that he is that he is a self satisfied sanctimonious libshit who will never understand poor white americans. and why they vote for the likes of a tRUMP.
>>
>>936372
>his self deprecation
(his)Oliver's self deprecation
>>
>>936366
>Oliver has a competent staff
This must invalidate something!
>>
>>936372
>never understand poor white americans

...that will never understand why they vote for rich Republicans. Or continue to give money to an orange conman. It's as if they're too retarded to understand why they do.
>>
>>936352
>tfw 2015 was 20 years ago
>>
>>936410
>the poor don't vote for me because they're mentally disabled
Yeah sure.
>>
>>936419
2070 is closer than 2000 now. You're old.
>>
So John Oliver claims that black people are not able to walk into a polling place and cast their ballot like every other person?

How racist.
>>
>>936497
>So John Oliver claims that black people are not able to walk into a polling place and cast their ballot like every other person?
Ability and accessibility are two different things. Is everybody ABLE to get a college degree? Yes. Does everyone have the same opportunity and access? No. These are concepts so simple that even small children can grasp it.
>>
>>936500
But that totally destroys the Republican narrative of blaming the victim for their actions.
>>
So Oliver who isn't even an American, who is just a comedian by the way. who isn't biased by the way. You need this guy to tell you what is an isn't...nice! And its racist and voter suppression because it makes it less convenient to vote. Hey I know nothing more convenient then letting them vote for you. Won't even have to get off your ass then, how convenient is that. So much privilege here, so many little special butterflies . You know their are people in the world who actually are killed and beaten because they try and go vote. That what voter suppression really is. But hey cry about your convenience for me...boo hoo
>>
>>936319
Hopefully dying of Covid while hooked up to a ventilator.
>>
>>936317
democrats calling black people completely stupid morons again to protect their voter fraud operations.. wonder if black people ever get sick being a called a idiot by brainwashed moronic democrats.
>>
>>936774
Now this is projection.
>>
>>936823
it isnt you idiots claimed now for a decade that black people are too stupid to get a ID even when black people themselves dont agree with your racist assertions, you are spiting on black people to protect your fraud operations and its self evident at this point.
>>
>>936828
>let's just sit back and play make-believe for a minute, children. Come with me to a magical land, where DMVs are built where they're needed, not just where they make good money.
>>
>>936774
>>936828
I'll have you know that I was a student at Harvard University studying sociology when I discovered (and proved) that non whites can not be expected to provide proof of voting eligibility in the same manner as white people racistly expect them to. I spent all semester researching why disadvantaged minorities don't vote in the same numbers as white people and I came to the irrefutable conclusion that there is mass voter suppression going on because these people can't be expected to provide proof of eligibility like the white population. It's eurocentric to want to validate eligibility to vote. Indeed, nearly every country in the EU requires some form of proof of voting eligibility before they let a citizen vote.
Horribly disenfranchised.
My PhD dissertation was on the topic of voting disenfranchisement. In it I argued successfully that egalitarian voting can only be done in models such as california. We must rely on an individuals self attestation that they are eligible to vote and we must keep these voting records secure with the state Secretary and have codified in law that the state Secretary may not under any circumstance transfer any voting records to outside departments for the purpose of eligibility verification, as this would open up the floodgates for racist ice policies to deport people.
So don't take the moral ground on me you fascist, I've worked my entire life to remove eligibility verification from voting so that the entire population is franchised and the racist expectation that minority populations prove the same eligibility that we expect from white people be shelved
>>
>>936830
Yeah in that magical land you will see black, brown and all people getting ID, no matter where the DMV is, because you can't drive, buy cigarettes, or alcohol, or do much of anything without ID.
>>
>>936832
>you can't drive, buy cigarettes, or alcohol, or do much of anything without ID.
You don't say? Really?
Because they do. A lot.
>>
>>936773
Based
>>
>>936828
>it isnt you idiots claimed now for a decade that black people are too stupid to get a ID
That's actually your claim.
>>
>>936846
even in this thread you leftards make that argument... maybe read first before reflexively opening your dumb mouth.
>>
>>936834
And you base this off what anon. Because somehow we must live in different worlds. I get asked almost every day to show ID for one stupid reason or another. Why because I'm white? Let me slow it down, so your assertion is black people don't get ID because they don't need ID to do what the rest of need ID for...because they are black. Can I get a fact check please...fact check aisle 9
>>
>>936850
people ID you because youre a twat and they want to make your day as miserable as you make theirs
>>
>>936317
>Getting news or information from a fucking comedian
Neck yourself
>>
>>936863
Lol you should have Oliver's job you are funny. He isn't really! But it proves my point. So thanks for that anon.
>>
>>936874
That comedian provides more accurate information than all of the conservative fake news clowns at Fox, OAN, News Max, et. al lumped together.
>>
>>936377
the story makes it sound like he read them but he didn't his lousy intern just gave him some notes as they skimmed through it
>>
>>936930
>That comedian provides more accurate information
No. Have you learned nothing from the Daily Show fiascos?
>>
>>936317
This shows that people of color are not smart enough to do what all the other people are doing.. So in effect it shows they are inferior to the whiter people because they can't do anything without the help from white people making it easier for their simple minds..
>>
>>936943
This
>>
>>936930
>defending getting your news from a comedian
neck yourself again
>>
Friendly reminder that half the reason that mobile voting, drive-thru voting and dump-boxes are banned is because democrats in Houston abused the everloving fuck out of them in 2020 and so their ability to do so had to be neutered.
>example: all the mobile voting busses in Houston were deployed to one (1) area which just so happened to be a Democrat stronghold and zero (0) were deployed to more Republican leaning suburbs.

The reason we can have nice things is because of the fuckery of one county commission. Cry all you want about republicans being meanies, fact is that the second the state allowed leeway that leeway was abused and now its been revoked.
>>
>>936954
See
>>936500
>>
>>936943
What fiascos are you talking about?
>>
>>936984
Did any areas controlled by Republicans request voter outreach given Trump was campaigning against it?
>>
>>937033
The county in question covers republican areas
>>
>>936984
>example: all the mobile voting busses in Houston were deployed to one (1) area which just so happened to be a Democrat stronghold and zero (0) were deployed to more Republican leaning suburbs.

First, I'd like to see a source for this.

Second, wouldn't it be more effective to try to ensure that republican leaning suburbs get the same service rather than getting rid of it entirely? I suspect that the reason the GOP has chosen to do so might be that republican voters possibly have less of a need for the service than democrats. If this were the case, then getting rid of mobile voting centers entirely would hurt the democrats more than the GOP and serve to help secure elections in a state that is predicted to become more competitive. Either way, more info would be needed to make a clear judgement on this.
>>
>>936500
>Ability and accessibility are two different things. Is everybody ABLE to get a college degree? Yes. Does everyone have the same opportunity and access? No. These are concepts so simple that even small children can grasp it.
Childish take. Does one HAVE to study for four years just to vote? Think before you post these equivalences.
>>
>>936774
based. Makes sense the niggers are protesting the vax mandate in NY right now
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10024955/Co-founder-BLM-New-York-threatens-uprising-citys-racist-vaccine-mandates.html
>>
>>937039
>First, I'd like to see a source for this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYwTnwAZofE&t=276s&ab_channel=ForbesBreakingNews

>either way more info is needed
No. Allowances were made, allowances were abused so no more allowances.
>>
>>937064
Buses were not mentioned a single time in this video. They only talked about fraud and mail voting.

People who claim that a video says something it doesn't say and waste everyone's time should be given the death penalty.
>>
>>937066
fuck dude forgive me for not recalling in which specific set of congressional testimony from over two months ago the statements were made.
>>
>>937064
>>937066
>>937069
here is the correct one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1VD-Z4dGH0&ab_channel=ForbesBreakingNews

@0:50
>>
By the same logic, vaccine mandates are Jim Crow-esque since the majority of blacks are either hesitant or do not want to get the vaccine
Fucking idiots, you don't see how compromised the 2020 election was, how plain it was to see it
The people no longer decide who is elected, they haven't for a long time.
It's been the people who counted the votes that decided the elections, and we're seeing that right now with the Arizona audit
You think the fraud isn't there?
You believe the MSM's claim that the audit proved that Joe Biden won?
That the hand counts are identical, therefore there was no fraud taking place?
Never mind the tens of thousands of ballots that are completely in question in JUST ONE COUNTY
Never mind that a county worker is being referred to the attorney general for deleting files off the voting machine THE DAY BEFORE THE AUDIT
Never mind that the county REFUSED TO HAND OVER THE ROUTERS THE MACHINES WERE CONNECTED TO
Never mind that the county resisted so much they had to issue subpoenas in order to get them to comply
You're all going to see, through the slow process of law, that this election was not only the least secure election in history, but that it was completely stolen from the American people.
>>
>>936317
> Republican urged people to 'read the bill' to prove voter suppression
>so John Oliver did it
>and couldn't find any examples of any actual voter suppression
you forgot that last part OP. John Oliver proved that Republicans are correct.

>After being called out for his use of the term "colored people
LMAO Democrats are the ones who brought this term back except they pretend "people of color" is somehow different.
>At the same time, Black activists
the correct term is ACTIVISTS OF COLOR you Nazi white supremacist
>>
>>937109
"people of color" is just the replacement of a way to say nigger.. Just like saying gay is the replacement word for queer.. You can change the word but everyone still sees them for who they are..
>>
>>937036
So they all had access to it. So this is just Republicans cheating by engaging in more Jim Crow voter suppression.
>>
>>937109
>John Oliver proved that Republicans are correct.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
You are comedy gold.
>>
>>937109
He did though and found that it conveniently got rid of methods of voting common mostly among black and Hispanic voters. What a strange coincidence that all the things they're getting rid of are majority used by minorities huh.
>>
>>937109
stop it you'll break their worldview
>>
>>937637
Yes. The MAGAT worldview is extremely fragile.
>>
>>937627
>>937625
What a strange coincidence that all the methods used by Democrats are the ones most susceptible to fraud.
>not being able to fill out your roommate's ballot and drop it off means you are being suppressed
show me who can't go to the poll and vote the way we've always done.
>>
>>936317
Fuck John Oliver in the high horse he rode in on. Fucking asshole is just another lefty racist piece of shit who only accepts black people if we be the victims and take their handouts and vote the party line. The minute we stand for ourselves, show that we have our own agency and don't need no Democrat or other politician to give us meaning; then we're just fucking niggers to them. Niggers who don't need help or niggers that deserve to be yelled at and destroyed at every level. I am a nigger who grew up in Hawthorne my whole life, Cerise ave represent, and fuck I am so sick of whitey lefty Democrat asshole motherfuckers coming into my neighborhood and only helping me if I play the part and the other lefties who come in and party in my neighborhood buy our drugs drink our booze steal our women destroy our neighborhood even more and then scoot off to their nicer areas and don't give a shit about us cuz we're just niggers in their eyes and we deserve to live in filth. Fuck lefty Democrat niggers like John Oliver. I ain't his nigga anymore. You keep telling me to blame Republicans but they ain't no Republicans coming into my neighborhood fucking around they ain't disrespecting me they ain't doing me wrong they're just not here It's lefty asshole whitey motherfuckers fuck you whites for fucking looking at me as beneath you still thinking it's Jim Crow South and I have to live beneath you, fuck you whitey, fuck you. You're going to force us to have a race war, nigger's going to rise up and beat your whitey ass at least in the big cities like I said I have no problem with Republican or other white people that state of their areas damn fucking up my life.
>>
>>938049
Just like when an anon claims to have a vagina, you're obliged to put up proof or go fuck yourself for claiming to be something on the internet.
>>
>>937043
Requed
>>936500
>It's not racist when we pretend black people are incapable of physical movement from point A to B as long as we don't imply it's because their stupid
>Man these mental gymnastics to keep fighting for avenues in voter fraud are making me sleeeeeepy
Neck yourself, tard
>>
>>938115
Have you ever been to a city? If so which one?
>>
>>936823
Biden claimed black people couldn't figure out how to use a computer
>>
>>938120
Oh hello Chang. Here with the timely drop from your masters?
https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-biden-tweet-minorities-idUSL1N2LU1HQ
(Made up tweet confused retards)

You should look at the American children’s book character “Winnie the Pooh”, he looks like your ‘blessed’ chairman.
>>
>>938053
Nigger I ain't got nothing to prove to you. You just salty cuz I spoke truth and I ain't acting like you're good old nigger slave confirming what you want to hear. Tell you what you want proof, you come to my neck of the wood in Hawthorne and I'll get a bunch of old-school niggers together to go maybe evil on your ass, and we know where to hide a body. Kindly Fuck off you fagot asshole.
>>
>>938119
From Paris to Berlin and every Disco I've been in I've seen black people driving, bussing and walking with equally accessibility to every single other person.
Oh but racism in America has robbed them of their ambulatory abilities, right? Bullshit. Europe is twice as prejudice and racist as any state or county in America outside Georgia and South Carolina.
>>
>>938049
>>938137
This is what happens when a white guy finds 2% sub-saharan african dna in his 23andme.
>>
>>938158
Oh sorry. I will be more specific. Have you ever been to an American city? If so which one?
>>
>>938206
I'm an american, and everywhere I've travel it's been more racist than America is
Everyone in America thinks it's super racist here but once you start to travel you realize it's just a lot of people talking and that's not the case whatsoever
>>
>>936317
How is the phrase coloured people different from people of colour?
>>
Not news and the bills not racist. Olivers just cherry picking statistics in a vain attempt to back up a stupid argument. It doesnt single out an individual ethnicity.
>>
>>938173
No this is what happens when your genealogy is a product of slavery and slave owners and then other Africans and African Americans and white Americans and Caribbean and some Asian DNA gets in there. I'm black, but I'm proud of my family history with it's all sorts of different people in it. I'm proud of where I live and that's why I haven't left. But you just keep telling yourself what you need to because you can't handle a proud black man. You're offended that I'm not your nigger and refuse to play that part for you.
>>
>>938208
Yep stupid americans, especially democrat literally have no clue anymore and basically make shit up for drama
Just listen to someone that lived in south africa and china talk about racism vs the US.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkU5OC2D0Hc [Embed]
>>
>>938282
You see, the problem here is that your writing voice seems exactly like a white supremacist from one of any number of internet gathering points. If only you were actually black, so that this impression could be ironic or whatever the fuck. Really, you're just another sideshow among the five or six circulating currently. I've started to think of you guys as wannabe internet personalities, but whatever, everybody's got hobbies. I read a LOT of comics. Like, an embarrassing amount. It's a problem, in some regards. I don't bother to remember the names of a LOT of characters from shitty isekai manga. It's kinda selective memory, since things fit together well enough once I'm reading another chapter, but sometimes manga aren't updated for years. Berserk is over: Kentaro Miura died from whatever he died of, and the future is uncertain but resolutely closed, for the time being.

For me, that scenario holds far more validity and ground truth than your posts, even though I've never had anything to do with any human involved. You're just some bored anon who wants to type nigger a lot, and otherwise there's nothing remarkable about your party-line authoritarian stance on race relations. You could be one of any thousands of alt-right posters, dedicated to larping in whatever hobby-intensity they desire.
>>
>>938123
>muh tweet
Sorry, that wasn't what I was referring to, deboonker. He said minorities didn't know how to use the internet during a CNN town hall. Nifty trick you shills have come up with where you make up a false claim to fact check while ignoring the actual thing that happened. It really fucks with the search engine algorithm to bury the truth.
>>
>>938206
DC
Chicago
Dallas
San Diego
LA
Houston
Miami
Need more to make your point or can I stop?
>>
>>936594
>tfw your country's democratic system is so badly ran and organized that a non american comedian can pinpoint how horseshit it is and have to explain it to actual americans because they know even less about what the fuck is going on
>>
>>938485
You realize that America is a gargantuan place and that decentralized authority means that the law differs between counties let alone states?

I mean, holy shit dude, are you so fucking ignorant that you cant see why people in Illinois dont know what the laws are in fucking Kentucky?
>>
>>938486
So they have decentralized authorities, separated states each with their own election laws and still cant avoid fucking up? God damn lol
Doesnt help that because of mass media and internet the things people say/do in one state could affect another state even though it's completely unrelated, and if people are still arguing about who actually won the elections it just goes to show how little trust people have with their election system as a whole
>>
>>938495
I understand that decentralized authority and regionalism is a difficult concept to grasp for people who live in countries smaller than most states, but it has its purpose and it does it well.
>>
>>938497
Regional elections isnt a foreign concept and it makes sense to be implemented. I do hope that it's fulfilling its purpose well, I just have a hard time believing in it when it's been shown to be ripe for abuse and contributes to the whole election process to be less democratic.
Besides, having a fair election requires so many social, economical and infrastructural changes to ensure everyone has the opportunity and not just the right to vote that simply having a good law isnt going to be enough.
>>
>>938516
Anon the point is that yes from time to time the system gets abused and in some places (LA, Chicago) the system always gets abused. However, by allowing each region to choose how they elect people you allow a degree of autonomy that prevents friction. Right now if either party were to pass their "dream" set of election laws the country would implode because one half would feel extremely aggrieved.

Knowing the system is broken is stage 1 of knowing. Knowing that passing national laws to fix the system would destroy the country is stage 2 of knowing. Rather an imperfect union than no union at all.
>>
>>938495
>if people are still arguing about who actually won the elections it just goes to show how little trust people have with their election system as a whole
Small thing, but important: there wasn't much distrust up until hardcore partisan tactics started getting used in the 70's, intensified in the 80's with the beginning of the class war death spiral, bludgeoned into place with movement conservatives and bleeding heart liberals in the 90's, then exaggerated beyond all belief over the past couple decades. Our political landscape turned into burned fields, with morally repugnant figures on both sides. Consequently, once any impressionable American decides they like one side better for arbitrary reasons, often while still immature, they begin to ignore how fucked up that side is, while remaining fully capable of understanding how fucked up the other side is.
>>
>>938553
>Consequently, once any impressionable American decides they like one side better for arbitrary reasons, often while still immature, they begin to ignore how fucked up that side is, while remaining fully capable of understanding how fucked up the other side is.
An entire doctoral thesis could be sewn on this topic
>>
>>938337
I love the fact that since I'm not the nigger you want me to be you won't accept me. Can't accept that a lot of niggers are waking up and not believing the Democratic party or assholes like you anymore. Woking up to the fact that you're as racist as the Republicans you talk about and only accept us black people if we fill a specific role. Yes I'm using the weird nigger to rile you but also because I can I'm black I'm sorry you can't accept that but I can use it all I want. And you're just seeing mad because I won't act the way you think a darkie should act. You can't accept the fact that I may have different political beliefs. You see nigger and you automatically think I should be a Democrat. And if I'm not a Democrat I must just be some worthless house nigger to you. Acting nice to my master so I don't get the whip. Fuck you you little racist piece of shit go back to your fucking comics cuz obviously you can't accept the man That stands for himself. That takes care of his family. Black man that is there for his kids. According to you I shouldn't even be in my kids life. I've had enough of racist whitey Democrats like you.
>>
>>937663
>What a strange coincidence that all the methods used by Democrats are the ones most susceptible to fraud.
Prove it
>not being able to fill out your roommate's ballot and drop it off means you are being suppressed
Every state practices signature matching on mail-in ballots. If you don't know how to forge the signature your roommate has on file for his driver's license or voter registation application, the ballot will be voided. Not to mention that it could still be voided if your roommate goes to vote in person or casts another mail-in ballot, and you can be charged with a felony if it's found you tried to vote on another's behalf.
>show me who can't go to the poll and vote the way we've always done.
?????
How about anyone who doesn't have a car, can't get reliable transportation to a polling center, or simply can't afford to wait in line for 3-4 hours? Regardless of whether they can or can't make it to a polling center, there's no point in making voting more inconvenient if it doesn't even strengthen election security. You need to prove that these methods are significantly more vulnerable to fraud before you can argue their prohibition.
>>
>>939109
Signature matching is a joke
>>
>>938681
Huh?? I don't believe you're anything or anybody at all, let alone a black man or a short Puerto Rican, or else a mysterious talking dog. Take notice: I also don't care to try to convince you of anything, or to insult you unduly. If your goal is to promote some race-baiting ideological weirdness, go for it, no holds barred and all that.
I don't care what you say your political beliefs are. Not in some mean-spirited way, just plain-jane apathy. Not a big deal to me who you'd like to be friends or enemies with, I'm not a team player though, so I'm not on your team. Fuck your teams, your friends and your enemies. Worthless waste of resources, time, and history.
Also, from this point on:
>you can't accept the man That stands for himself. That takes care of his family. Black man that is there for his kids. According to you I shouldn't even be in my kids life. I've had enough of racist whitey Democrats like you.
Correct. I firmly believe you're a random-ass disingenuous poster on an unpopular 4chan board, maintaining false premises for attention.
Not a big deal, live and let live.
>>
>>936317
>Far left biased comedian show host took the time to cherry pick and misrepresent a bill that he doesn't like on a platform that absolves him of any intellectual honesty or recourse for perjury.
>Still couldn't be bothered to read the bill
The absolute state of leftists lmao
>>
>using some bong comedian as a source

Lefties are retarded. You can start by using the primary source, the bill, not your retarded pop propagandist.
>>
>>939120
Even if it is, your roommate can report you for voter fraud and also, this is not a problem widespread enough to warrant ending mail in votes. this idea that people are stealing ballots and sending fake votes is a joke, people would be reporting it if it was.
>>
>>936317
>what is in the bill is barrier after barrier specifically targeting Democratic voters in Democratic areas of the Republican-run state of Texas.
Awesome. Fight fire with fire.
>>
>>936366
>CNN
not news
>>
>>936930
>getting news from a person paid to make you giggle
you fucking low iq commie clown bitch
>>
>>936318
>who told CNN that voting is a "privilege" that "you can put forth a little bit of effort trying to cast your ballot." The reporter explained that voting was a "right" in America, not a privilege.
weird how dems don't understand this when it comes to the god given, basic human right of all people to keep and bear arms
>>
>>939272
>being this hyper-triggered by the facts presented by someone observing reality, using a method known as Satire
Good
>>
>>939685
>defending getting his news from a fucking COMEDIAN, a hyper-partisan comedian to boot
You're worse than a Fox/MSNBC viewer. The lowest of the low.
>>
>>939685
>by the facts
>>
>>936317
So to summarize, Republican says to show him what person who can vote now can't vote if the bill passes. John Oliver goes on to cry about everything about the bill but is able to prove nothing despite reading the entire thing with this staff.

Good to know Oliver is still a whiny bitch.
>>
>>939871
>Oliver's show is great activism but is crappy comedy.
>>
something deeply satisfying about watching soy faced brits seethe impotently about American politics.
>>
>>939685
a tip of the fedora to a fellow intellectual.
>>
something deeply satisfying about watching soy faced MAGAts seethe impotently about their own politics.
>>
>>939697
>the absolute state of those still hyper-triggered by the facts presented by someone observing reality, using a method known as Satire
Even better
>>
>>936319
>>936773
National Socialists believing in science, wear the mask so as not to catch the communist virus.

We do not care about niggers and zionist right wing nuts catching the virus2wj4t
>>
>>936317
prove again that democrats dont believe facts they believe the TV or else they would look directly at the source/bills and not let it be defined by a paid activist that lied every other day over the last 4 years to their shit infested brains.
>>
>>936318
>North Carolina voter suppression bill moved to mandate that the voter I.D.s that could be used were the ones almost exclusively used by white people. The court, in that case, ruled that the bill aimed to "target African Americans with almost surgical precision..."
Turn out wasn't effected and not a single stat proved it.
>A commedian is an expert on voter laws
Compares EU to US but doesn't wan't our voting access to be like it.
>>936366
Why is john Oliver popular again?
>>
>>939999
Now you're just becoming a parody of yourself: and you wonder why nobody takes you seriously...?!
>>
>>939276
So you wouldn't oppose voters voting for gun control, as per their 'right'? Shockingly, people would like their kids to go to school without worrying if they'll catch a bullet.
>>
>>936317
To be fair, the GOP can kick the goalpost around because organising election is a state power. Just another unforeseen consequence of the Founders. Ideally you Murrkans would just take the temptation out of state legislature and give the power to organise votes to an independent body. Problem fixed.
>>
>>939871
The issues are self-evident. If you restrict voter IDs to an extremely strict standard, for example, you're going to exclude the people who don't carry those types of ID even if the ones they have are legitimate. Getting rid of mail-in is going to disproportionately affect people who can't take time off work to vote as well. To put it bluntly, it's like mandating peanut butter in school lunches and dismissing fears of allergic reactions. Common fucking sense.
>>
>>940027
If you cite statistics, you would do best to link them. The burden of proof is on you to demonstrate African Americans aren't affected by ID laws that restrict the types of ID they use.
>>
>>940042
From the outside looking in. Your Voter ID laws in the 'strictest' states seem less strict than my country. Not only can you use a driver's license, but you can also use a Firearm license, ID Card. I could never vote using my University Student ID like you do in Kansas, Missisippi.

I guess the question becomes one of supply and bureaucracy. According to ACU, the minimum cost of any ID is 75USD. Is 75 USD really a huge burden on Murrkans? How long does it take to get one of these?
>>
>>940045
It's not a burden to anybody. The problem is we have a belief here that any restriction to the right to vote that could result in someone not being able to vote, such as any money requirement, is unacceptable. While I think it's a good check to have in place, it can't be the ultimate deciding factor.

The reality is we need these kinds of checks or any retard can vote illegally which has been caught more than once.

They are just bitching because the poor and stupid are the least likely to do what needs to be done to vote and they also tend to be democrats.
>>
>>940045
Bruh in my country
>you have to register to vote on one of 3 voter registration weekends
>your registration expires after the election
>you have to show picture ID which contains your bar-code, provide your ID number and
>if its a local election you have to show proof of residence

Election day
>its a public holiday
>voting opens nationally at 7 a.m
>before you enter the polling station they scan your barcode to make sure your registered
>voting by paper only
>after you have voted they scan your bar-code again which de-registers you
>they put this crazy paint on your thumb which stays there for like 3 weeks

America is a fucking joke and the claims of "voter suppression" and "racism" are absolutely fucking ludicrous. I live in 3rd world country and we can pull this shit off, there is no excuse for the US.
>>
>>936317
I saw some "oh,, poor old black lady having a hard time registering". My sister an old white lady having the same trouble so it's not targeted at blacks since the rules apply to everyone.. It's just that liberals are a bunch of crybaby assholes..
>>
>>940029
>Now you're just becoming a parody of yourself
OP its on you to prove it.
>>
>>940037
>So you wouldn't oppose voters voting for gun control, as per their 'right'?
people don't have the right to vote on gun rights. The majority does not have the right to deny the minority their human rights. My gun rights supersede all other rights and the constitution.
By your logic, people could vote to make blacks slaves again and you would be ok with it.
Come and take it, faggot.
>Shockingly, people would like their kids to go to school without worrying if they'll catch a bullet.
A. name 1 gun law that would actually reduce or prevent school shootings
B. most school shootings are made up and never happened, per NPR
https://www.npr.org/sections/ed/2018/08/27/640323347/the-school-shootings-that-werent
https://www.npr.org/2018/03/15/593831564/the-disconnect-between-perceived-danger-in-u-s-schools-and-reality
>>
>>940045
>>940166

UK:
It's compulsory to be on the Electoral Register; a £1000 fine for those who aren't. Periodical letters sent to those on said register to confirm the person is still living at that address in database; not replying means the same person is at that place of residence, thus polling card(s) can be sent there. One must let the relevant department know if there's a change of address

Australia:
>Voting is compulsory

...so what's your excuse, USA? I've always voted since I turned 18, so I'd be glad if it was compulsory in Britain too. It's time for the US to have a central voter database that everyone MUST be on: and everyone MUST vote.
>>
>>940211
>people don't have the right to vote on gun rights. The majority does not have the right to deny the minority their human rights
>Loonies having the right to have guns supercedes the basic human right of children to return home from school alive, according to >>940211
>After Dunblane in 1996, a mass letter-writing campaign to MPs - myself included - to ban guns. The then Conservative PM wants guns banned: legislation passed to make that so
>Current Conservative PM continues to ensure that legislation exists; that PM referred to by Trumpo as a 'Terrific Guy'
>The NRA is anti-background checks: they value loonies' rights over children's lives
>Perpetrator of Dunblane atrocity a white paedophile; committed said atrocity because it was denied its right to be near children
>Why do you hate Democracy, >>940211?

Do you have a licence for that terrorist opinion...?!
>>
>>940302
>>people don't have the right to vote on gun rights. The majority does not have the right to deny the minority their human rights
yes
>>Loonies
hi nigel
>>Loonies having the right to have guns supercedes the basic human right of children to return home from school alive, according to >>940211 (You)
yes
>>After Dunblane in 1996, a mass letter-writing campaign to MPs - myself included - to ban guns. The then Conservative PM wants guns banned: legislation passed to make that so
because you are serfs, not citizens. Feds demanding our guns means the government must be dissolved here. That is why we fought your asses at the old north bridge, Governor Gage.
>Current Conservative PM continues to ensure that legislation exists; that PM referred to by Trumpo as a 'Terrific Guy'
don't care
>>The NRA is anti-background checks: they value loonies' rights over children's lives
most guns used in crimes are stolen or straw purchased. Only 8 in 1,000 are from gun shows. Again, the point of a "universal background check" is to make a registry like the one the UK used for confiscation and then government has no legitimate purpose for such a registry. In fact it is illegal for them to have one.
https://bjs.ojp.gov/content/pub/pdf/suficspi16.pdf
>>Perpetrator of Dunblane atrocity a white paedophile; committed said atrocity because it was denied its right to be near children
don't care
>>Why do you hate Democracy, >>940211 (You)?
again, the majority do not have the right to deny the minority their basic human rights. The majority have no more right to ban guns than they have to ban being a jew or to put blacks into slavery,
>Do you have a licence for that terrorist opinion...?!
Don't need one. I have an inalienable basic human right to freedom of expression and terrorism is dank. My nation was founded by terrorists who shot you for trying to take their guns at Lexington and Concord
>>
>>940351
>Perpetrator of Dunblane atrocity a white paedophile; committed said atrocity because it was denied its right to be near children
>don't care
>Loonies having the right to have guns supercedes the basic human right of children to return home from school alive, according to >>940211
>yes

Thanks for admitting you're a terrorist. That's all we need to know about the likes of (you).
>>
>>940356
If I am a terrorist, I find myself in good company with Washington, Lafayette, Knox, Hamilton, Adams, Jefferson, the other Adams, Handcock, Lincoln, Jones, and Greene. I will not give up what others fought and died to protect for me.
>>
>>940357
they were all traitors to their country just like you are. you all deserve to be hung
>>
>>936831
did you graduate top of your class?
>>
>>936831
Can an algorithm turbo encabulate? Yes! All you have to do is start with a set whose Hausdorff-Besicovitch dimension is a complex number.

And then you'll get an asymptotic complexity that is bounded below by an elliptic curve, and is bounded above by a malleable logarithmic cover function. Well, that has no sinusoidal depleneration, so it eliminates side fumbling.

This allows you to have a very simple reduction proof, that there is a zero-knowledge proof, that it is Asynchronous Byzantine San Andreas Fault Tolerant. And it proves several other minor corollaries, including P=NP and ray tracing Jello.

This allows you to model the block chain as a Markov chain, where the chained hashes are derived with the chain rule, to calculate the chain reaction.

Of course, this has to run on very powerful hardware. Maybe an ARM chip. Probably a dingle ARM chip, because of the lunar waneshafts.

And so, in that way, you can use the new Turbo Encabulation Algorithm as a Turbo Encabulator.
>>
>>940293
>...so what's your excuse, USA?
Republicans don't want everyone to vote. Because if that happens, they lose. This has been known for 40 years. And it's why they push these massive voter suppression laws.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GBAsFwPglw
>>
>>940357
t. robert e lee
>>
>>940357
>>940351
>don't care
>so much for white rightists - as well as QTards - wanting to 'Protect the Children'

...and that's all we need to know about the likes of (you).
>>
>>940406
Look at how you have grown, regurgitating those talking points without even thinking.
>>
>>940486
also I support israel btw if that matters
>>
>>940351
>Loonies having the right to have guns supercedes the basic human right of children to return home from school alive, according to >940211 (You)
>yes

Somehow, I doubt Washington & co. meant that - once their country had independence - that 2nd Amendment meant the freedom to shoot at the future of that country: it's children.

>1995: Alfred P. Murrah Building: 19 children dead

>>940351
>terrorist status: Confirmed

Those within that building working for that with a three-letter name. Since then - certainly after 9/11, they're more aware of those who pose a threat to that independent country created by Washington & co: but there are those who don't like said three letter-named organization who hunt down & bring to justice those who threaten the lives of the citizens of that independent country. And not just threats from outside that country. Those who work for said three letter-named organization have sworn to defend their country against all threats both foreign and DOMESTIC.

>>940351
>Loonies having the right to have guns supercedes the basic human right of children to return home from school alive, according to >>940211 (You)
>yes

>>940351 as Timothy McVeigh 2.0 status: Confirmed.
>>
>>940486
...so lobby those in Capitol Hill to not only create a central voter registry which is mandatory for the US population to be in, and compulsory voting: 100% turnouts in all states. The only one stopping you: is you.

You know what you'll be admitting if you don't say 'I'll do exactly that!'...!
>>
>>940490
>make voting a legal requirment
lol no, its a free country bud

>make a centrally run and organized voter database
Not a terrible idea.
>>
>>936317
>You are in a room with john oliver and steven colbert but your gun only has one bullet, who of the two propagandist democrat court jesters do you shoot?

Choose.
>>
>>939995
But you didn't do that. You let a comedian tell you what reality is, you mouth-breathing imbecile.
>>
>>940553
>scared of voting being made a legal requirement: as it is in Australia. I've voted since I turned 18: I would like it if voting was also compulsory in my country

What are you afraid of if it WAS a legal requirement, >>940553...?!
>>
>>940556
Cucked Tarlson of course. He would finally be able to release his bowls.
>>
>>940556
Beat them both to death and then shoot myself in celebration
>>
>>940569
>Has no concept of 'Observational Comedy'

Comedians trigger the likes of you by the way they present facts using a method known as Satire. And - as your reply proves - they continue to do so. Good.
>>
>>940386
watch your tongue there. If you sentence us to hang for standing up to our beliefs, we will get our money's worth.
>>940452
still based
>>940483
when did I ever say I follow Q, faggot?
>>940489
>Somehow, I doubt Washington & co. meant that - once their country had independence - that 2nd Amendment meant the freedom to shoot at the future of that country: it's children.
they literally wrote up multiple manifestos about how it was justified and correct to shoot tyrants. They literally advocated for shooting the government, stop putting words in people's mouths.
>>1995: Alfred P. Murrah Building: 19 children dead
Done with a bomb after Clinton ordered 25 children to be gassed to death in texas.
>Those within that building working for that with a three-letter name. Since then - certainly after 9/11, they're more aware of those who pose a threat to that independent country created by Washington & co: but there are those who don't like said three letter-named organization who hunt down & bring to justice those who threaten the lives of the citizens of that independent country. And not just threats from outside that country. Those who work for said three letter-named organization have sworn to defend their country against all threats both foreign and DOMESTIC.
The only threat domestic is the Feds. We own guns to protect ourselves from threats foreign and domestic. We are the people, the government is not.
>>>940351 (You) as Timothy McVeigh 2.0 status: Confirmed.
kek,
>>
>>940666
Please don't tell me you voted because the comedian told you to, you mouth-breathing imbecile.
>>
>>940666
>Observational comedy
>Observational comedy is a form of humor based on the commonplace aspects of everyday life. It is one of the main types of humor in stand-up comedy. In an observational comedy act, the comedian "makes an observation about something from the backwaters of life, an everyday phenomenon that is rarely noticed or discussed." The humor is based on the premise of "Have you ever noticed?", which has become a comedy cliché. "Observational humor usually takes the form of long monologues of personal narrative; the punchline is either hard to predict or never came."

?
>>
>>936317
Based John Oliver - good episode, thanks for recommending.
>>
>>940666
>satire reports facts
You leftists should be grateful that stupidity doesn't hurt. You would never stop screaming.
>>
>>940707
>I listen to Hannity and tucker.
Must suck to suck.
>>
>>940708
>Reading and processing an entire line of text is super hard and tedious. I'll just say some random shit about TV shows, maybe nobody will notice.
You leftists should be grateful that stupidity doesn't hurt. You would never stop screaming.
>>
>>940714
>I am triggered by basic facts
Must suck to suck.
>>
>>940667
>>940351
>yes

Like I say: that's all we need to know about you.
>>
>>940707
>their humor is so sharp, it's too painful for some: including those like >>940707

'The only way to combat ridiculous propositions is through mockery'

-Thomas Jefferson
>>
>>940739
keep seething there Gage. We didn't give you our guns in April of 1775 and we won't give you them now
>>
>>940716
Well, we all know that you are, anon, but I'm glad to see you finally admit it because that is the first step to fixing your problem
>>
>>940740
And that's why we mock you
Your side literally gets their news from comedians and has troubles distinguishing comedy from objectivism
>>
According to the left, TV clown Poopoo is the highest form of wit and the embodiment of truth.
>>
>>940553
>>>940490
>>make voting a legal requirment
>lol no, its a free country bud
shitty american is afraid of the 'wrong sort' voting. I want everyone to be required to vote. no more fucking fence sitters bragging about their noble ignorance of the whole damn process and system because 'fuck jury duty'
>>
>>940988
>Yeah I am an authoritarian shithead
>>
>>940593
Based
>>
>>940988
>people who can't be bothered to vote should be forced
You want lazy losers to decide our leadership?
>>
>>940998
no. i think voting should be abolished. the people in power should decide who gets to be in power. all wealth should be funneled to the people in power so that they can better have power. anyone who disagrees with the people in power should be killed.
>>
>>941004
>there are only two retarded extremes - it is impossible to just let people vote and let the ones that don't vote choose not to vote
>>
>>941012
agreed. abolish voting rights now so that we can finally live in dream society utopia.
>>
>>941028
There is no need to be so bootyblasted.
>>
>>941004

Ironically, this is how it currently works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0O04vuRpSJY
>>
>>941004
dude, you deep throated BOTH boots. that's amazing.
>>
>>940793
>>940790
>Comedians objectively viewing subhuman retard rightists & their ridiculous propositions: mocking such via the use of Satire

I'm not the one seething because the OP did what he did: yet, here we are. Well, here you are perma-seething because the likes of the OP does what he does, and you replied: otherwise you wouldn't. You're seething because there's less than fuck all you can do about what the OP & all his rightard proposition-mocking ilk does. Good.
>>
>>936410
>Vote for my side you fucking retards
Never change, leftoid
>>
>>940486
How are the facts talking points?
Republicans cannot win without voter suppression or other means to cheat.
Now they're just going to refuse to certify elections they lost and overtly steal them.
>>
>>941233
>awkwardly shoe-horned talking points
>>
>>941048
>>Comedians objectively viewing subhuman retard rightists & their ridiculous propositions: mocking such via the use of Satire
want me to throw your shit in the ocean again?
>I'm not the one seething because the OP did what he did: yet, here we are. Well, here you are perma-seething because the likes of the OP does what he does, and you replied: otherwise you wouldn't. You're seething because there's less than fuck all you can do about what the OP & all his rightard proposition-mocking ilk does. Good.
He doesn't do anything. And there are several things I can think of, starting with throwing all his tea in the harbor
>>
>>941237
He is factually accurate. What the Repubs have going for them is how their voters are distributed geographically and the strange rules in the senate.
>>
>>941291
...still seething at the OP, I see. Good. What he has done has not only worked, but continues to do so: and there's still less than fuck all you can do about the effect his use of Satire has - and is right now - having: butthurt.

And they say that Doug Piranha could make others pull their heads off by using Satire as well as Sarcasm?! Here's an example of the latter: which one of us is the OP inflicting said butthurt on via the use of Satire? Gee: that one's a toughie, eh...?!
>>
>>941337
I am not upset at all about current year man or OP. I just think any time a bong comes to the USA and demands we surrender our guns or give up or freedom of expression/religion, we should throw his shit into the ocean. I feel the same way about tears morgan
>>
>>941367
>I am not upset at all about current year man or OP
>so why is it in this thread: but to seethe at someone else
>>
>>941392
nah you tranny cockless faggot, I'm in this thread to threaten nigels who want to take my rights
>>
>>941415
Absolutely seething
>>
>>936317

Wait so "colored people" is now racist terminology, but "people of color" which doesn't even separate people by culture or nationality is the preferred PC term?

What?
>>
>>941460
you've made the mistake of trying to use logic to understand liberals. You must use only emotion, logic be damned.
>>
>>941472
There is a lot of irrationality to political correctness (and people like Bill Maher reject political correctness and conservatism both) but let's not liberals are the most irrational people on the political spectrum. Conservatives spent decades pretending to give a shit of Presidents cheat on their spouses and then picked Trump over about a dozen or so non-adulterer alternatives in the Primaries.
>>
>>941488
You're so bad faith it's astounding
>>
>>941490
No counterargument, eh?
>>
>>941517
>so when will you stop hitting your wife?
>you are such a dishonest rat
>hurr see you are attacking your wife ahaha got you!

dumbfuck
>>
>>941517
Anyone who believes Bill Clinton's impeachment was over infidelity, and not perjury before congress, is a mongoloid
>>
>>941488
wasted digits. Why are you faggots so fucking concerned about womanizing? It's telling of your first world privilege, the worst problems you think need to be dealt with are consensual sexual relations with power imbalances. Boo fucking hoo.

You fucking degenerates don't understand the appeal of trump to southern people AT ALL. And, frankly, how a man handles him his personal life in private before the presidency, has little bearing on his capacity as a civil servant. Yes, it may hint at character, but womanizing is not a bad trait in a leader, unless you're so fucking comfortable that your biggest issues are unironically the treatment of one of the most privileged classes of people on earth: American white women. Get over yourselves you fucking faggots.

They know about his loose ways and they don't care, because they are focused on more pressing issues, like the economy, china, illegal immigration, etc. Don't start with the bullshit that he was bad on all of those policies, that's irrelevant to this argument and clearly debatable when about half the country disagrees with r*ddit leftoids.

Go back.
>>
>>941531
>Don't start with the bullshit that he was bad on all of those policies

Shouldn't I? If they ignored the experts' predictions on what his policies would do, but not all 62 million of them were willing to say out loud that they doubted the experts, like many of them have on other matters since, doesn't that cast doubt on their supposed priorities?

But fine, suppose their stated priorities were sincere. Why did they not feel the least bit concerned that the only prominent person who shared their supposed values was a repeat adulterer? And that most of the other Republicans on stage; who were either less adulterous or smart enough not to get caught; would not have endorsed these same policies? How did it never occur to them that "build the wall" being the words of an adulterer reflected badly on the idea of building a wall?

When your side spends the 90s pretending to give a shit Bill cheated on Hillary, they don't get to ignore the fact that the only significant public figure willing to go on record endorsing such apeshit insane policies was an adulterer.
>>
This thread once again shows how the right wing is projecting their racism onto everyone else.
They make it harder for minorities to vote and then blame the minorities using racist tropes.
Very on brand for Republicans
>>
>>941531
>You don't understand the appeal of trump to racist retards AT ALL.
We do sweetie. We really do.
>>
>>941893
>all southerners are racist retards
Sure thing, Chris.
>sweetie
Stop hitting on her, you pedo creep.
>>
>>941906
I would say all are but enough are.
Sorry for hitting on your tranny gf snowflake.
>>
>>941460
Your white privilege showing if you don't understand it.
>>
>>941460
There is really no such thing as "racist terminology". There is just terminology that is utilized by racists. If you use terminology that is most commonly used by racists then you can't really be shocked when people assume you are one. I can't go out onto the street and scream seig heil and get perplexed when people assume I'm a nazi.
>>
>>942617
This
>>
>>942617
And racists use terminology like "people of color".
>>
>>942924
Do they now? What else can you teach us about racism?
>>
>>941460
It's "Person First" language. Which means People Of Niggerishness is a PC term.

Never listen to white Americans when they're trying not to be racist. The one thing I've learned is that white Americans fucking double down on being racist in their attempts to not be racist. The actual, preferred term people would like white people to use is "..."

That is an indication of nothing because it would mean that white people finally shut the fuck up for once. Can you do that, white "anti-racists" in this thread? Can you shut the fuck up for once and let black people speak for black issues? I mean, I get it, you REALLY want to show everyone that you're not like other white people, but nobody cares.
>>
>>942934
>mean, I get it, you REALLY want to show everyone that you're not like other white people, but nobody cares.
It's a baizuo boogaloo
>>
>>942934
>let me write a long winded thing about how triggered I get over retarded shit that seems to matter only at liberal arts colleges
>I will start my diatribe with People Of Niggerishness
Okay. Cool story.
>>
>>942960
Calm down racist.
>>
Oh I will live in that live. Have a great life. I'm not some unfortunate soul who needs to cry about the world cuz like I can't figure out how to make a living. My friend showed me this place. reddit's become a shit show so this is still kind of fun and it's fun to post. At the end of the day I don't care if you believe me or not I'm not trying to win people over I'm just stating I'm a black guy grew up in Hawthorne, It's in LA county. I'm not what the media would call your typical nigger black guy. And I love that I mess with people's expectation of what black men can be. I'm not conservative or progressiveor, Republican nor Democrat. I'm a independent I guess I don't really have a label I easily fit into. I do like to say that I'm a 90s lil bro that's when I was coming into my own as a man and I believe liberalism of the 90s was its last great decade when they really believed in personal freedoms. I really believe that it's an absurdity to have consensual crimes in a free society. I read a lot to for my own opinions. When I get home I like to spend time with my family but with my job as a longshoreman I have times where I can get out my phone and post stuff read things to kill some time. I'm having a fun time on here stating who I am and nobody believing me just cuz I know how to code switch. I'm going to keep having fun on here to proving to be entertaining so far. You can choose to believe me or not doesn't really matter does it.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.