[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 86 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]


Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!


[Advertise on 4chan]


File: mortal enemy.jpg (91 KB, 1024x1010)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
https://nypost.com/2021/09/11/texas-man-killed-woman-shot-her-husband-because-they-voted-for-biden/

An apparently unhinged Texas man allegedly attacked a couple — killing the wife and shooting her husband — because they were Biden voters, according to a report.

Joseph Angel Alvarez, 38, who ranted in emails about satanic rituals and abortion, claimed he targeted Georgette and Daniel Kauffman in part because of the Biden flag in their yard and a “doll of Trump” hanging there, local television station KDBC reported.

Georgette Kauffman’s body was found inside her garage, a criminal complaint revealed.

Daniel Kauffman told KDBC he was shot at five times, but managed to crawl out of his home and to a neighbor’s house for help.

Alvarez allegedly targeted the couple on November 14, 2020, shortly after the U.S. presidential election, at their home in El Paso.

Alvarez was arrested Sept. 8, nearly a year later, KWTX reported Friday.

Investigators uncovered emails allegedly sent by Alvarez in which he stated his extremist religious beliefs and identified “pro-choice” advocates as the “Jewish Satanist Party” and claimed abortions were “Jewish child sacrifice.”

An email allegedly sent by Alvarez to the 902D Military Intelligence group included claims he targeted the Kaufmann’s home near Memorial Park because they voted for Biden and had a Biden “flag and a doll of Trump hanging.”
>>
>>927315
>I approve of murder of my political opponents

Jesus christ, really goin mask off with this aren't you?

Fucking psychopath.
>>
>>927318
>NOOOO you can't just play by our rules!
did leftists really think you could just be violent authoritarian extremists and nobody would fight back?
Refer to the OP image and then go fuck yourself. You started this war.
>>
>>927326
There is no war. An unhinged man murdered two people and you're praising him for it.
>>
>>927329
No one praised it.
Only facts were stated.
Cope.
>>
>>927344
>Based Texas man
>Nobody would fight back

Psycho.
>>
>>927326
All rightists have to do is admit their retarded way of thinking is inferior, their orange retard is gone, they've lost, and they must conform.
>>
>>927315
Jesus you wingnuts really do want a civil war don't you?
>>
>>927315
Thats like walking in the ghetto with a white pride sign. Kauffmans think this is 2016
>>
>>927326
They burned businesses all summer, killed a veteran in Denver, and arrested 500 political prisoners.
>>
>>927318
Why do you hate our freedoms?
>>
>>927377
No they didn't. That was the Boogaloo Boys.
>>
>>927355
Tell us, where were you when the left burned down our cities and massacred our people? Where were you when the left murdered peaceful election fraud protesters in Washington?
The left started this war. The only way to end it is to end the left. The hero of our article understands that. Why don't you?
>>
>>927386
Wew what salt is being collected in this thread.
The violent right wing has been a thing for years anon. There was one deranged leftist who shot up a congress softball game unsuccessfully. The right has been shooting up churches, walmarts, and garlic festivals for years. This is just another violent rightist doing his crazy thing.
>>
>>927318
>>927329
>>927346
>>927350
Don't call it a grave. This is the future you chose.
>>927355
No. What we want is to be able to express our opinion in non-violent ways. But you chose a civil war instead so this is what we get. What the fuck did you think was going to be the end result of your violence and censorship?
>>
>>927396
> you chose a civil war
>your violence
The definition of the violent right projection condensed into one post.
>>
>>927318
Yes
>>927329
Yes
>>927346
Yes
>>927350
Orange man living in your brain forever troon.
>>927392
>The violent right
How is anybody going to take you serious

Seeth and cope. Reddit must be boring these days for the troons to be oozing over.
>>
>>927315
Wonder if that dead bitch will be voting democrat next election..? Most likely will..
>>
>>927406
praising a violent act while denying your own existence. can you add a few more flips and twists to your mental gymnastics routine?

you are a joke and no one will ever take your politics seriously. your vocabulary only exists in your bubble. troon means literally nothing to anybody. arguing unpopular opinions using unknown vocabulary. in effect, you are only further alienating your position. somehow you've created antipraxis. be proud.
>>
>>927413
>your vocabulary only exists in your bubble
>Twitter, Reddit
At least your admitting that life and opinions pushed online are in no way reflections of real life.
Did you make your parents proud and change out your shit bucket like a big boy.
>>
>>927406
>the right isn’t violent
What planet do you hail from anon?
>>
>>927406
>/poltard seething and coping if it needs to stray beyond its containment area

The very fact you posted anywhere else other than /pol/ speaks volumes about your own insecurity, retard. I DEMAND that you continue do so, it'll certainly justify the elimination of /pol/: >>926560
>>
>>927424
>the left isn’t violent
I personally live in reality.
>>
>>927432
>The very fact you posted anywhere else other than reddit speaks volumes about your own insecurity.

Fixed it for you.
>>
>>927438
>MAGATS
Never gets old for me.
>>
>>927432
>. I DEMAND that you continue do so, it'll certainly justify the elimination of /pol/
Shut up nazi fascist
>>
>>927440
You only see maggots on leftist stoners in downtown. They also look and smell like shit
>>
>>927441

Seems I don't need to demand that /pol/tards keep replying in their predictably perma-triggered way, thus justify their precious containment board's genocide: continue to dance for we leftists, monkeyboys, dance.
>>
>>927355
OP is a psychopath and anyone that even trollingly celebrates death of their politcal opposition, or when there's political violence, are absolutely culpable for the insane state of things at the moment, but you can't just encourage violence and celebrate death of people who disagree with you, then pretend it's a one-sided affair and you bear zero accountability when there's violence from the opposite direction. The only way we have any hope of getting out of this insane mess without some kind of massive violent conflict is if people start to moderate themselves and hold everyone accountable for extreme and divisive rhetoric. We have to stop being so flippantly hateful and self indulgent, start bridge building, and moderate our tone. And this applies triply to public figures. We have to push extremists out of the conversation, but we can't turn around and make excuses for our own. At the same time we have to be committed to a reasonable definition of what's extreme and stop trying to leverage everything to paint our opposition as pure evil. It really feels like this is the bare minimum only way we're going to walk this thing back from some kind of really terrible outcome. And needless to say almost everything people of 4chan say should never be taken seriously.
>>
>>927467
>trollingly celebrates death of their politcal opposition
>Nazi Genocide
>Elimination of /pol/ from 4chan

Don't threaten me with a good time
>>
>>927463
If it didn’t trigger you or if you didn’t care, you wouldn’t be here.

But here you are.
>>
>>927467
If you can't smell the leftism from the OP, I need you to take a break from the internet for a while
>>
>>927470
>But here you are
how true for you
>>
Guess ill just support open borders for israel and Palestinian rights.
>>
>>927472
This is comedy gold. You think this is anything but entertainment for me you’re mistaken and you will never be a woman.
>>
>>927469
Anyone with any degree of sanity, and that's most people, agree that white nationalists are extremists. If you're implying the majority of Conservatives don't believe that, you're spreading extremist rhetoric.
>>
>>927479
There is nothing wrong with White Nationalism.
>>
>>927433
The left is not routinely shoot up schoo, churches, and walmarts anon. That would be rightists.
>>
>>927487
Everything is wrong with White Nationalism, first and foremost that it's fucking retarded.
>>
>>927419
you don't know me. im a blank slate. anything you attribute to me, was already somewhere inside you. find your way out.
>>
>>927315
>Alvarez
>Kauffman
deserved
>>
>>927318
You fucking faggots celebrate Antifa assassinating people on camera and then claim they dindu nuffin. Matt Doloff and Michael Reinoehl were both recorded shooting unarmed Trump supporters and they're the patron saints of the left. Now someone does the same thing on the other side and you want to call for civility? We're well past that point.
>>
>>927315
>apparently unhinged Texas man
=Magat
>>
>>927355
Yes.
>>
>>927546
Never heard of them. Are they a big thing on the gateway pundit or something?
>>
>>927546
>Matt Doloff and Michael Reinoehl
>patron saints

Fucking who?
>>
>>927392
>There was one deranged leftist who shot up a congress softball game unsuccessfully.
And a horde of leftists in 2020 who fucked up the entire country. Don't forget them.
>>
>>927550
>>927551
>Are they a big thing on the gateway pundit or something?
They were pretty big on /news/ for a while. If only the archive still had the threads. There were oh so many attempts to compare these two to Kyle Rittenhouse.
>>
>>927570
The fuck did they do?
>>
>>927571
>Matt Doloff and Michael Reinoehl were both recorded shooting unarmed Trump supporters
>>
>>927575
I mean, where? Just saying "They shot someone" doesn't answer anything because that's obvious from the context you're putting them in.

Like, the whole incident.
>>
>>927578
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killings_of_Aaron_Danielson_and_Michael_Reinoehl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Fas5VNeYOg

https://denver.cbslocal.com/2021/05/28/matthew-dolloff-pleads-not-guilty-security-guard-charged-shooting-death-denver/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Xg9GLr36Ao
>>
>>927383
Did I give you permission to talk to me?
>>
>>927590
The lib newspaper who killed him even made an article about what they did.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.denverpost.com/2021/08/06/denver-protest-shooting-matthew-dolloff-lee-keltner/amp/
>>
>>927592
For the life of me I can't find this unedited video anymore.
>>
>>927383
>1 boogaloo boy committed arson across the entire country
Prove it.
>>
>>927590
>>927592
Thank you.
>>
>>927476
you will never be with a woman
>>
>>927315
>Hispanic man kills Biden supporters
Interesting. You'd think dems would have sole ownership of that demographic like they do with black people.
>>
>>927707
Why would you think that anon?
>>
>>927716
>Biden: If you don't vote for me, you ain't black!
>>
Republicans are mad at Democrats?
>>
>>927707
Democrats are the largest victims of black crime too.
>>
>>927764
>black on black crime
You don't say.
>>
>>927720
He's right though. Trump voters are subhumans and should be sent back to Africa.
>>
What wonderful news. The only way to get rid of socialism and communism.
>>
>>927315
These religious nutjobs are the biggest threat to America and need to be purged
>>
>>927887
Middle east religions belong there
>>
>>927315
guess after democrats cheered as antifa attacks and shoots people on the street they will be now cheering for that? No? Ok but i will hopefull this becomes common place just as the footsoldiers for the establishment democrat party/bourgeois antifa violence has become.
>>
>>927318
>I approve of murder of my political opponents
>only we leftists are allowed to do that, antifa killem, blm kill them YAAASSS

eat shit and die
>>
>>927383
>hurr i deliberately lie to deflect blame i bet no one calls me out!

you as well eat shit and die
>>
>>927497
you literally burned down peoples livelhoods the entire summer long and during that short timeframe killed more people than unarmed black people have been killed the entire last year by police... the thing you pretended to "protest" over...as you burned down livelihoods and killed innocent people in the street.
>>
>>927550
then get out of your bullshit censorship bublle "i am a fucking brainwashed moron hurr durr" is not a excuse its a indictment
>>
>>927315
i hope this happens every time antifa organizes violent attacks and shootings from now on, equal rights equals lefts
>>
>>927499
now say the same for black nationalism/blm which your worthless retards have sucked the dick the entire summer long as it was burning down innocent peoples livelihoods. and say the same about communist retards who produced more corpses than any other ideology. Until you can say that you are just a dishonest anti white piece of shit no one can take serious.
>>
>>927902
At least isis has the balls to do real attacks and actually read their religion's scripture. Give these victim complex having nuts some real persecution
>>
>>927551
>Gaslighting this hard
>>
I'm just waiting for the spark. I'll help mow down any one of these pathetic vermin called democrats. Easy targets. They are too pathetic to project themselves.
>>
>>927931
>I'm just waiting for the spark.
Did you know that more than 99.9% of the dormant sleeper agents never get the activation order they're waiting for? They wait until they either die or break the conditioning. We even have a few 1970's Maoists left, ready for the great communist revolution any day now. Poor souls. Nobody except us watchers even remembers them anymore. The structures that indoctrinated them are long gone, the men who planned the operation long dead.
>>
>>927914
Are you talking about the Boogaloo riots?
>>
>>927956
So boogaloo boys are all black democrats now?
>>
So crazy the willful ignorance from conservatives.

A handful of fires from assholes taking advantage of the protests is “cities all over the country burning down!!”

But people attacking police officers with American flags and constructing a gallows outside a building and chanting about hanging American citizens is “political hero’s”

Y’all some fucking psychos completely ignoring reality and twisting things to justify your hateful lives.

But yea remember how whole cities are burned down? I think some cities are just burnt out holes now, right?

No? No city at all is burned down? That’s just a bunch of bullshit the right uses to demonize their enemies so they can feel comfortable killing them? Just like in this OP article?

Cool cool cool
>>
>>927959
>muh conservatives
>muh projection
Just stop acting like violent leftist niggers, problem solved
>>
Remember when Liberals stormed the White House?

When they beat police officers with Biden flags outside the White House while they smashed windows and broke into the building?

Remember when liberals constructed a gallows outside the White House and then stormed through the building chanting “Hang Donald Trump!”

Remember when the security forces had to run Trump out the back as liberals closed in screaming about murdering him?

Remember how liberals trashed the White House and stole art how they sat at Trumps desk and took photos bragging about it?

That’s what happen right? Conservatives deserve to be super pissed. Don’t try to pretend this was fine.How would you feel if conservatives had committed such horrible acts? You would be pissed!
>>
>>927961
If this happened, do you really think the MSM would portray them as anything other than freedom fighters against the fascist le orange man bad?
>>
>>927962
>mostly peaceful protests
>>
>>927961
>Remember when Liberals stormed the White House?
They bombed it: 1983 United States Senate bombing
>When they beat police officers with Biden flags outside the White House while they smashed windows and broke into the building?
They tossed molotovs and burned a church down in front of the white house
>Remember when liberals constructed a gallows outside the White House and then stormed through the building chanting “Hang Donald Trump!”
Pretty sure every single protest ever has done this across every nations capital on the planet
>Remember when the security forces had to run Trump out the back as liberals closed in screaming about murdering him?
Antifa literally shot politicians and threaded politicians int eh street
>Remember how liberals trashed the White House and stole art how they sat at Trumps desk and took photos bragging about it?
Yes and?
>That’s what happen right? Conservatives deserve to be super pissed. Don’t try to pretend this was fine.How would you feel if conservatives had committed such horrible acts? You would be pissed!
I wish the left was not lying about this unarmed riot being an insurrection.
Its a shame it wasn't.
>>
>>927965
My man!
>>
>>927956
keep lying maybe some day reality will change just for you
>>
>>927965
So this was bad people 38 years ago and bad people 8 months ago right? That is your point?

Or are you a giant hypocrite?
>>
>>927959
>A handful of fires
>handful
250+ in Minnesota is just a handful.
>But people attacking police officers with American flags
At least you admit there weren't any guns used, unlike the riots which made 1/6 look like child's play.
>Y’all some fucking psychos completely ignoring reality and twisting things to justify your hateful lives.
I don't remember the right burning down small businesses and shooting drivers. That would be you hateful fucks.
>But yea remember how whole cities are burned down?
More arsons we can count, but technically entire cities weren't burned down - just entire blocks. And you want to talk about ignoring reality, try defending that without blaming it all on boogaloo or claiming it was only two blocks/it was just an autozone.
>No? No city at all is burned down?
Kinda like Dresden wasn't burned down, so we cool Germany?
>>
>>927315
> Daniel Kauffman told KDBC he was shot at five times,
Fucking amateur. One shot one kill. For fuck's sake, the shooter had one fucking job.

> but managed to crawl out of his home and to a neighbor’s house for help.
Again, fucking amateur. Your target crawls to a neighbor's house? Shoot the fucking neighbors in front of the crawler. Nothing takes the piss out of a fleeing victim like seeing his rescuers' guts all over the floor.
>>
>>927315
>Democrats getting a taste of their own medicine
?

I am pretty sure that using guns against people you disagree with has always been mostly a republican thing, so, I don't understand your title.
>>
>>927326
>>NOOOO you can't just play by our rules!
That's not a dem rule, though, you are not making a point.
>>
>>928078
>hurr i am a moron and talk out of my ass as i ignore all recent antifa shootings

eat shit and die
>>
>>928079
it literally is and you assholes cheere for it constantly now you get the same back, too bad faggot asshole.
>>
>>928082
Who tells you these things? Is that what you saw on OANN?
>>
>>928084

>hurr i ignore leftists ALL over the internet cheering on antifa and blm murdering people so it didnt happen!


and thats a nice reading of your bullshit the truth is probably closer to you yourself cheering for it as well and now just being a dishonest piece of shit.
You choose this and you deserve it.
>>
>>928079
>That's not a dem rule, though
Yeah I'm pretty sure it was in 2020.
>>
>>928078
>I am pretty sure that using guns against people you disagree with has always been mostly a republican thing
And yet 2020 was FILLED with leftists using them. You'd think the anti-gun crowd wouldn't own any firearms, much less ARs/AKs - much less use them on unsuspecting people!
>oh but they don't count because it makes my side look bad
Fuck you.
>>
>>928089
>>928093
Leftist here. I have no idea what you are talking about. Can you post a link?
>>
>>928095
don care what bullshit excuses you make when there is literall a thread on the news front page about antifa shootings, at least try to make your pretended ignorance believable you lazy dog.
>>
>>928095
Try reading the thread where links have been posted already.
>Leftist here.
And then kill yourself you cancer.
>>
Yea entire blocks were burned down? Um, got a link for that? Also BLM and antifa murders across the country? Got a link for that?

I couple assholes who had antifa things on their facebooks just like a couple assholes with Trump things on their facebooks does not equal all BLM or antifa or trump followers are “committing murder all over the country” right?

That’s just some silly bullshit. Dont you want to talk about facts? Not your little echo chamber where “BLM and antifa burned down cities and murder people all over!”

That’s just not factual. How do you expect to talk with someone when you believe flat out lies like that?

You are like flat earthers. Just screaming a lie and calling anyone who points out the obvious flaws in your ideas “liars”
>>
>>928095
I can actually think of one example off the top of my head
Rittenhouse fired in self defense after leftists started shooting their guns around him as he was attempting to escape their mob
>>
>>928104
>Yea entire blocks were burned down? Um, got a link for that?
https://www.startribune.com/minneapolis-st-paul-buildings-are-damaged-looted-after-george-floyd-protests-riots/569930671/
Five seconds on google, wow that was hard. And that's only from June of last year as well.
>>
>>928109

The point is that both sides have done this with their protests.

A couple buildings in downtown Minneapolis we’re destroyed. If this upsets you then the destruction at the capitol must really piss you off right?

No, just a hypocrite who wants to demonize protestors on the opposite side while making hero’s of protestors on your side?

Cool cool cool
>>
>>928104
I'm sure this video is part of a massive conservative conspiracy to suppress brown people from voting and was filmed in Donald Trump's nazi-esque wolf's lair compound movie set
https://files.catbox.moe/bovs6m.webm
>>
>>928110
>The point is that both sides have done this with their protests.
Absolute horseshit. Until 1/6, right-wing protesters had an impeccable record of NOT destroying property like a bunch of leftists, and even when 1/6 happened the damage they caused pales to you molotov throwing anarchists. You can't show me one example in the last 50 years of right-wingers burning a police station or torching over 200 retail stores in one city alone. In fact before 1/6 the worst thing that you faggots in /news/ were harping about was Michigan right-wingers LARPing around with AR-15s and web-gear... funny how none of them brandished a weapon at anyone, let alone shot anyone. Now compare that to the left that has been on camera many multiple times aiming at people, threatening people with firearms, shooting people and even murdering people.

No both sides have not done this. Not yet.
>>
>>927315
>spic woke on the JQ
A fine lad, a fine lad. Paco can stay.
>>
You know this is bullshit right?

You just keep repeating it until you believe it?

So either the entire side (right/left) is responsible for anyone who agrees with that group or it is not.

You don’t get to decide that every right winger who murders (the majority of mass shootings are committed by white men who identify as conservative) does not represent the right wing.

While also asserting that every person who commits murder and identifies as liberal (a minority of murderers) represents all liberals everywhere.

This hyperbole is stupid and ignorant. Are these sides responsible for everyone who believes in that view or aren’t they?

Because if they are representative then the right commits murder at a substantially larger percentage.

Or these lunatics dont represent the sides they say they identify with, and it is willfully ignorant to associate some bad actors with an entire social belief.

I believe the second, that these assholes do not represent these sides and the people on both sides that don’t want to justify murder and hate wish these people were not identifying with their group.

So Which is it for you? Because it can not be both unless you are hypocrite.
>>
>>927350
I’m sure this is bait but just in case:

No. By the way, fuck trump. Nobody who isn’t some MAGA retard unironically likes that kike lover at this point
>>
>>927329
Oh there is a war. But to be honest, most ITT are falling for the jewish ruse which is that this war is simply blue jew versus red jew. This is about far more wide reaching implications - total dystopian control. The civil war is just the pretext for them to squash opposition. Listen now lest you wake up in a world where any resistance is useless.
>>
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/realspin/2017/08/21/which-ideology-has-inspired-the-most-murders-in-terrorist-attacks-on-u-s-soil/amp/


Nationalist and Right Wing terrorists are the second deadliest group by ideology, as they account for 6.6% of all terrorist murders during this time. The 1995 Oklahoma City bombing, the second deadliest terrorist attack in U.S. history, killed 168 people and accounted for 77% of all the murders committed by Nationalist and Right Wing terrorists. The chance of being murdered in a Nationalist or Right Wing terrorist attack was about 1 in 33 million per year.

Left Wing terrorists killed only 23 people in terrorist attacks during this time, about 0.7% of the total number of murders, but 13 since the beginning of 2016. Nationalist and Right Wing terrorists have only killed five since then, including Charlottesville. Regardless, the annual chance of being murdered by a Left Wing terrorist was about 1 in 330 million per year.

Terrorists inspired by Nationalist and Right Wing ideology have killed about 10 times as many people as Left Wing terrorists since 1992. Terrorists with unknown or other motivations were the least deadly.
>>
>>928130
Lefts are herds and are easily controlled by corporate elitists.
The ones who try to take a stand against the corporotocracy often ended up getting labeled white supremacists, even ironically the black and Hispanic ones.
>>
>>927318
who was it again who said all trump supporters are subhuman and should be shot. oh right retards like you. the left never stops its sheer hypocrisy god will someone bring an end to the american plague.
>>
>>928130
antifa isn't recognized as a group just an ideaology so they aren't included in statistics. not to mention they're by far the most prominent domestic terrorist group within the last 2 election cycles.
>>
>>928143
>not to mention they're by far the most prominent domestic terrorist group within the last 2 election cycles.
according to whom?
>>
>>928144
according to reality retard. According to video evidence. According to the billions of dollars from "peaceful protests". According to the skyrocketing homicide rates.
>>927350
all you tyrants have to do is admit that you will lose the civil war you keep trying to start.
>>927467
>The only way we have any hope of getting out of this insane mess without some kind of massive violent conflict is if people start to moderate themselves and hold everyone accountable for extreme and divisive rhetoric.
no the only way to avoid massive violent conflict is for the leftist tyrants to stop censoring anybody who calls them out on their extreme and divisive rhetoric. Violence is a natural response to the extreme tyranny the left has been engaging in lately.
>>
>>928149
* a person calling for violence against suppression of fascism while arguing for fascism. This person speaks without a sense of irony.
>>
>>928143
This terrifying group must haunt you? How do you get up in the morning with the knowledge that evil “antifa” is out there. Watch out is that “antifa” behind you? Are they lurking in a dark alley?

How do you live with all that fear?
>>
>>928149
>according to reality retard
Reality says you are wrong. You are 10 times more likely to die from right wing crazies than left wing crazies.
Cope.
>>
>>928153
COPE
>>928159
>right wingers are more competent at killing therefore they are the only terrorists
>victims of leftwing terrorism like the McKloskeys and Daniel Perry and Rittenhouse are more likely to be armed therefore leftwing terrorism doesn't count
You aren't counting all of the property damage and threats and attempted murders and assaults. Are you even counting the dozens of people you killed last year?

also
>I believe fake news
do your stats even include the Dallas police shootings because you usually "forget" to include that
>>
This is your average far right American.
>>
>>928163
>BUT MUH RIOTS
lmao, chauvin is guilty. You don't get to rewrite history.
>>
>>928168
>leftists are always peaceful at their protests
>you don't get to rewrite history
>>
>>928171
>republicans let a murderer walk
>"heh, look at how angry the civilians got when we did this great injustice"
>>
>>928159
>You are 10 times more likely to die from right wing crazies than left wing crazies.
Thats because the right wing crazies shoot the left wing crazies in self defense

Also worth mentioning the left wing crazies are pedophiles, wife beaters and serial B&E'ers
>>
>>927956
Haha pussy
>>
>>928204
All three responded to aggression from the left. If democrats weren't animals we'd never know their names.
>>
>>928201
>Thats because something in my head.
No, that’s what happens in your crazy mind.
>pedofiles
You go on and on about pedos. Got something to tell the class?
>>
>>928204
they weren't really victims.
Because they had guns to prevent themselves from becoming victims of violent leftwing terrorists.
>>928220
>implying McKloskeys, Perry, and Rittenhouse weren't acting in self defense
who's crazy now?
>pedos
the leftwing terrorist who tried to murder Kyle Rittenhouse was a convicted child molester who raped multiple children.
>>
>>928222
>I live in crazy Mc crazy land.
We noticed long ago.
>who's crazy now?
You.
>but muh long running cope
Rightoid crazies are ten times more likely to kill you than leftoid crazies.
>>
>>928249
>Rightoid crazies are ten times more likely to kill you than leftoid crazies.
Not during protests. With the exception of the Capitol, right-wing protesters hold signs, shout and don't attack anyone unless attacked first. On the other hand left-wing protesters block entire roads and smash cars trying to get through, or they beat/shoot the driver. When they're not blocking roads they're looting or burning stores.
>>
>>927318
It's cute watching the rightoids act like they don't routinely imply that either exile or death are the only answers to anything
>>
>>927326
Are you fucking kidding me?!? It's the reactionary right that was doing shit like bombing abortion clinics, federal buildings, and assassinating people for decades.
>>
Jesus fucking christ, this thread is unbelievable, just non-stop whataboutism to try and justfy murder. "The right" and "the left" are both incredibly broad groups of people that easily number in the hundreds of millions, yet people think that they have a logical argument by vaguely alluding to instances of violence from one side to try and justify it coming from another. "B-b-but antifa!" is not an honest argument. Two people were murdered for their political views, that's just straight up terrorism.
>>
>>928218
And because he fell for the bait he's going to spend his adult life in jail
>>
>>928273
>Pedo chasing a child
>I'm baiting you!
Retard.
>>
>>928272
I didn't hear you crying about terrorism in 2020.
>>
>>928290
>Continuing the whataboutism

Jesus christ...
>>
>>927315
>Democrats getting a taste of their own medicine: Based Texas man shoots Biden voters
>a taste of their own medicine:
In case you haven't noticed, Dems generally don't shoot people over politics.
Conservatards on the other hand...

p.s. Daily reminder: Muslim fundy terrorists are conservatives too.
>>
>>928321
>Dems generally don't shoot people over politics.
>Matt Doloff and Michael Reinoehl
>>
>>928323
>2 compared to how many tens of rightwing shootings.
>>
>>928321
If conservatards generally shot people over politics, just about everyone would be dead by now
>>
>>928323
Right wingers aren't people. They're traitors. Shooting them is every citizen's patriotic duty.
>>
>>928376
kill every democrat voter to save the western world
>>
>>928325
BLM killed more people in one summer than the police did the entire last year shoot unarmed people, if you faggots had any brain or consistency in your pretended ideals you now would have to protest against BLM more than muh "evil cops". Stupid brainless easily manipulated pigs, thats what you are.
>>
>>928293
You're not fooling anyone. When leftists were murdering the right nobody gave a fuck, least of all you. Now that it's happened to the other side you want to try and pretend that you want both sides to get along peacefully? We are well beyond that point.
>>
>>928391
You mean the boogaloo riots?
>>
>>928413
>IT WUZ DA BOOGALOOZ
who left the pig pen open? we have a brainless farm animal wandering around itt
>>
>>928384
This is just a fucking lie. You keep talking all these lies about BLM and antifa as some sort of evil murder group. In the Same breath dismissing the violence of the capital riots. Same with rittinhouse. Kid brought his giant illegal gun and waved it at the crowd till someone approached. He shot him and then the crowd tried to take his gun away and he shot the crowd.

Then you all dig into the victims pasts to try to justify his murders.

The right has no shame. You just want to be victims so you can kill and then blame your victims for victimizing you. Just like that asshole murderer kid.
>>
>>928448
BLM burned down every single American city. Millions died in the fires, many more of hunger and infectious diseases. 40 million Americans are starving right now. Stop denying your crimes, take responsibility.
>>
>>928455
Haha I assume this is sarcasm, except this is what conservatives actually believe.
>>
>>928455
What an insane dream land you live in. Are you on drugs? Honest question.
>>
>>928448
See>>928459
>>
>>928471
So basically “nuh uh! You!” Ah yes, the conservative cope
>>
>>928472
*gets shot while attacking a peaceful protestor*
>>
>>927467
> you can't just encourage violence and celebrate death of people who disagree with you
Oh, but they didn't just disagree. They insulted them at every turn, tried to censor them, tried to take their rights away from them by electing marxist lawmakers, pulled cancel culture garbage to try to ruin their lives, burned down their cities and businesses over a violent criminal, physically threatened and assaulted many of them in the process (and even murdered a few). They pushed, and pushed, and pushed so the reactions you're seeing from conservatives shouldn't be surprising.
>>
>>928477
equal lefts and equal rights

the whole idiot narrative of
>n..no you are not allowed to do what we do!!!

is just idiotic and laughable especially after you leftwing cunts tried to make a big deal out of 6 riots while defending and cheering for blm and antifa who both killed more people and did more damage than the 6 riot crap you idiots try to sell as the worst think everrrrrr.
Fact is blm and antifa are worse by literal damage and death count no matter how hard activists larping in the media try to brainwash you to believe the opposite, the numbers are in and known.
Meaning all your excuses are just dishonest and now screaming around

>y..your are not allowed!o..only weee!!!

is laughable
>>
>>928448
>You keep talking all these lies about BLM and antifa as some sort of evil murder group
it is a fact that they have murdered people and that people have been murdered, raped, robbed, etc. in the process of their rioting. there is footage of blm activists trying to discourage a victim of mugging from reporting it because it would make them look bad. of course the victim is some doe eyed white goober like you.
that they say they have good intentions is irrelevant, since it is common for weak and vicious people to dress their sadism in shallow, self-righteous talk,
>In the Same breath dismissing the violence of the capital riots
you mean the shooting of the protestor during the storming of a government building, as opposed to the beating of old people as they try to defend their store, the shootings and thefts from neutered 'allies'?
>Kid brought his giant illegal gun and waved it at the crowd till someone approached
you mean he tried to warn off a mob from lynching him by showing he was armed? they let their arrogance and numbers convince them he wouldn't defend himself, and the world is better off for it.
they tried to take his gun away so they could cave his skull in with the weapons they brought with them.
he did the right thing, the world is minus a pedophile, a wife beater and a burglar because of his standing up for himself.
>>
>>928129
there is no war. this is not a movie.
>>
>>927344
>Cope
you are the one coping
>>
Just so everyone knows, the man who killed these two people was a nonwhite. Will nazis still praise him for his actions? Of course because ultimately they are not national socialists they are just sick individuals that deserve to be identified and targeted by the state and private actors. they will take any victory regardless of how it plays into their supposed worldview. they change their views depending on the circumstances. a non white is based in this instance for example. when a non white does this same thing to a white for a non political reason they will say this is why we need to deport them. keep this in mind. they morph their views depending on the circumstances. this is why you can't talk or reason with them. they are relativist post modern scum that go against god. moreso than even the most depraved progressive.
>>
>Article: this one guy did this one thing
>Thread: MUH ANTIFA REEEEEEEEEEEE
Every time
>>
>>928572
God is not real and you using the idea of god to suppress and hurt people is a flimsy reasonto be a shitty person but say you know it’s what your sky daddy wants.
>>
>>927329
"and you're laughing"
>>
>>928576
This, they keep falling back on whataboutism to defend themselves.
>>
>>927315
Kys
>>
>>928595
so if god isnt real the only thing you have on your side is YOUR personal interpretation of right and wrong. this is the core of relativism and post modern thought. my point remains. you are no better than any "kike" or liberal. you differentiate at the point of aesthetic. you are the same in essence.
>>
>>928290
Murdering anyone for their political views is terrorism, dipshit, I don't care who or what it's coming from, unlike the unhinged righties in this thread gleefully cheerleading a murderer who they see as being on their side.
>>
Sometimes you gotta crackba few eggs to prevent widespread election fraud
>>
>'Election fraud' = bad
>Killing people because you don't like the way they vote = good
Ladies and gentlemen, this is your modern day republican party
>>
>>928623
>so if god isnt real the only thing you have on your side is YOUR personal interpretation of right and wrong.
The morality of a theist is no more objective than the morality of an atheist. It's not difficult to find christians with a variety contradicting views on different subjects, so they can clearly have their own interpretations of scripture and hold different moral opinions as a result. The only difference is that the irreligious can't base their morality on any mythological basis, so they instead have to base it on more secular ideals like fundamental human rights.
>>
At least it's better than thinking
>Election fraud=good, surely my Machiavellian overlords will do what's best for me
>>
>>928631
I pray to God a lot and oddly enough he always tells me to do that thing I wanted to do anyhow. Thus, i am righteous.
>>
>>928635
> Election fraud=good
Said noone anywhere in this thread. Have fun humping that strawman tho
>>
>>928638
This.
>>
>>928636
Does she ever talk back?
>>
>>928448
>You keep talking all these lies
Fucking irony. Your entire post is lies.
>about BLM and antifa as some sort of evil murder group. In the Same breath dismissing the violence of the capital riots.
How many people did the Capitol riots kill vs how many died in Minneapolis or CHAZ or name a major city?
>Same with rittinhouse. Kid brought his giant illegal gun and waved it at the crowd till someone approached.
All of this is lies. I'm not even bothering with the rest of your post.
>>
>>928631
Christians are not theists. Christians worship a fake god and pretend it's a real one. Their god does not answer prayers, it does not smite the infidels, it does nothing at all. Of course they have the morality of atheists. They are atheists. They have never followed the words of a god, they have never received the blessing of a god, they're pretenders. Shameless liars. All of them.
>>
>>928626
>unlike the unhinged righties in this thread
Frustrating isn't it when it's your side that has to put up with it. What you thought /news/ was going to talk all this shit and then when it happens to them we were just going to take the moral high-ground? Fuck that.
>>
>>928631
Atheist morality is absurd. All empirical, epistemological arguments are built on existentially perceived and imperfect knowledge and language. At it's root, it's a still a leap of faith, albeit a shorter one.

Post-plague western thought celebrates mercy and exceptionalism through humanism. Eastern thought went in a different direction and celebrates mastery and harmony. Westerners make the mistake of transposing their existential paradigm over other cultural paradigms and assuming that humanism isn't arbitrary. Humanism is rational. Eastern thought is rational. Both are absurd.
>>
>>927908
lmao you believe nothing but lies. Nothing was burned down, there were no murders, you have zero evidence to support your claim. And no, fox news fake news doesn't count as "evidence."
>>
>>928448
lmao posts like this make me wish the right wing of the US had teeth and started exterminating retards
>>
>>928691
funny how quick leftoids can memory hole anything they've done wrong and then spend years crying wolf about shit without even having to acknowledge their last existential threats they were all taking SSRIs about. pathetic bunch of brainlets and a bit sad desu
>>
>>928681
>Words
Sir, this is a Wendy's.
>>
>>928696
was a wendy's*
george floyd's friends burn it down :|
>>
>>928535
If you're so right then why don't you get all your stupid moron right-wing fuckbuddies and go start a war then, stupid bitch pussy.

Come on, DO IT, I'm sick of you and your kind's bullshit. You wanna fight and die so bad because your life is a miserable pile of shit? THEN DO IT. WE'RE WAITING.

You and yours aren't going to do shit. You're all talk. Nothing but fucking talk. the MOMENT someone was shot and killed 1/6 you all pussied out and abandoned ship, which is what you will always do.

So cry to the empty void of nothingness for all the good it will do you. You think you're getting stepped on, so I guess you are, and If I'm the one stepping on you, all the fucking better. You deserve it.
>>
>>928700
This is you:
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo
>>
>>928700
Amerifat right wingers fantasize about LARPing in military gear killing other Americans like a bunch of central African warlords. It's fucking pathetic how Facebook turned 1/3 of the country's adult population into a bunch of retarded children.
>>
>>927377
>noooo my heckin wallyworld, McDonald's and auto zone
>nooooo some businesses shut down in a city I don't even live in and constantly make fun of all the time
Property damage isn't violence, things don't hurt, and a human life is worth more than any amount of money
>>
>>928715
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/violence

You need to be 18 to post here kid.
>>
>>928715
But if they don’t get to count some random asshole lighting the Walmart on fire as “BLM and Antifa crowds of monsters murdering hundreds and burning down cities!” Then how can they falsely equivocate burning a building down in some giant city they have never been to as equal to their supporters committing the majority of violent mass gun attacks on this country and literally trying to overthrow the government 8 months ago?
>>
>>927546
lol who?
>>
>>928837
>still pretending that /news/ doesn't know who these people are despite 20 threads
I'm going to try this next time Kyle Rittenhouse gets brought up. lol who?
>>
>>927326
>>927380
>>927396
>>927546
>>927906
>>928142
>>927386
>"The only thing leftists cares about is being mad"
>*throws shitfits on public and on the internet claiming the person they disagree with shouldnt exist*
>"and thinking irrationally about us, purely based on emotion"
>*portrays their opponent as the source of everything bad*
>"Unlike us they're so violent"
>*incites violence and literally kills their fellow citizen because they didnt vote for the same person*
>"we never promote physical violence"
>*praises and defends physical violence because the victim was the people they disagree with*
>"and its always justified because they are worse than us"
>*makes excuses or turns a blind eye for bad things that happen on their side while overexaggerating how bad the other side is so they look comparatively better*
>"They're just hypocrites that will do and believe in anything the media tells them"
>*doing all of this without a second thought because the media mouthpieces and internet shitheads on their side told them how bad the other side was*
Get a fucking life you delusional faggots, the fact that you're doing the exact same thing you accuse leftists of doing is pathetic
>>
>>927315
It says the man survived. Might be a frame setup.
>>
>>927551
Mathew Doloff was working for the Denver Post and they contracted him to murder a veteran grandfather so they could get good photos.
>>
>>927570
They murdered him just so that could make that claim. We are dealing with demons.
>>
>>927597
If they had ACTUALLY won this election with the numbers they claimed, we would all be dead right now.
>>
>>927315
This whole story could be fake. Kaufman probably offed his wife and made the Hispanic guy a patsy. He is still alive. Sounds fake af
>>
as per usual. delusional magats conjure up some vast 'crime' to punish others for.
I invite them to cite a lib gunning down lots of conservatives specifically for hot button political issues
where's the green army terrorists when you need them to invent a reason to murder?
>>
>>928896
The other guy confessed. And had an email where he said why he did it.
>>
>>927961
Is there any examples before January the 6th, 2021?
>>
>>928872
hey it's alright to do it cause the leftist started doing it first. Or are you that stupid? Oh how dare u treat us the same way we treated u pfft. you deserve what u get.

>>928900
https://www.bitchute.com/video/N5B6ortCvG4V/

You support gassing kids, kys
>>
>>928054
ahh the leftist hypocrisy never changes,

>>it was yesterday not today! it's last week who cares, it was last year why did u bring it up.
>>
>>928907
>it was yesterday not today! it's last week who cares, it was last year why did u bring it up.
Yes.
>>
>>927346
If the situation were reversed you'd be laughing, you disingenuous cunt
>>
>>927467
It was a mostly peaceful shooting
>>
>>927479
What about black nationalists?
>>
>>927550
You mean Rachel Maddow didn't tell you about it?
>>
You are being manipulated by people who’s profession is to make you think the sky is falling because your outrage benefits them. In 2001 the country’s collective hostility was directed at terrorism and muslim extremists. 20 years later we are out of Afghanistan and that same hostility is now directed at each other. Your hostility is misdirected.
>>
>>927546
Nice job exposing your self as some lowlife who hangs out in rat infested shithole shadow forums
>>
>>928915
I don’t watch cable news anon. I only heard about this person here.

Maybe you should turn the propo television off.
>>
>>928922
You mean /news/?
>>
>>928924
>rachel maddow
>no never heard of hear who is this person, also the walls are closing in grumps is a russian agent!!

i love how you dishonest clowns are forced to play stupid and hope everyone buys it because admitting to having bought into obvious msnbc grifters would admit you are actual even dumber.
>>
>>928917
I'll copypasta the upstream post. Applies here:
>Amerifat right wingers fantasize about LARPing in military gear killing other Americans like a bunch of central African warlords. It's fucking pathetic how Facebook turned 1/3 of the country's adult population into a bunch of retarded children.
>>
>>928924
>lol who are these guys? Never heard of them.
>lmao Rachel who?
Okay no. I'm not buying this for a second. As many times as msnbc has been posted on /news/ -
>in before hurr msnbc doesn't get posted here
>in before durr cnn doesn't get posted here
- you expect me to believe you don't know who Rachel Fucking Maddow is?
>>
>>928138
...says the sheep bleating about 'The left' and ignoring the 'Corporate Elite' in the Republican party such as DONALD TRUMP. A man who inherited his fortune and exists as more corporation then man, having turned his own name into a Corporate symbol.
>>
>>929234
>Corporate Elite' in the Republican party such as DONALD TRUMP
>Trump republican elite

and this is why everyone says you are a brainwashed faggot who has no clue
>>
>>929240
So Trump is not an elitist corporate goon? He literally complained in one of his rallies about the left being called elitists because he is an elitist and liked that label.

He was born rich,given millions as a child, failed at business after business while being propped up by his families money.

You can love or hate Trump and his actions, but those are just facts about his history. He does not dispute those failed business ventures, he just laughs them off.

He does not claim he did not get money from his family. He has over and over called over a million dollars he got from his dad in the 80’s as a “small start up sum.”

A million dollars, in the 80’s, is a “small sum” ? That tells you where his elitist, rich, out of touch mind has always been at. When you are born in privilege you can see nothing else.
>>
>>929285
Trump is a petty billionaire with a net worth in the low billions and income of only ten million. Those are rookie numbers.
>>
>in a city of trust fund babies a million in 1980 is a lot
It is a lot of money, but not an extreme amount for a city which is the financial capital of the nation. Even in the 1980s a million dollars is only going to purchase small properties in the outer boroughs.
>>
>>929285
>hurr i am a idiot and leave out the republican part, i bet no one calls me out being a brainless dishonest whore


hey brainless dishonest whore, i call you out.
>>
>>927315
hope this becomes a regular thing to counter antifa and blm violence
>>
>>929285
>So Trump is not an elitist corporate goon?
No, Trump is the opposite. Trump is a free man, he does whatever the fuck he wants and he says whatever the fuck he wants. He represents true freedom, in stark contrast to the fake freedom the leftists preach. That's why the leftists hate him so much. They fight for a world where nobody can get strong enough to oppose the ruling oligarchs, they fight for a world where everyone obediently serves the Bezos' and Zuckerbergs of society. Trump would rather bite his leg off than to kowtow before a Zuckerberg. That's why the leftists want him destroyed. He is a rebel. He threatens their established social order. He threatens the ruling oligarchs.
>>
>>929303
>trump is anti-oligarchy
You sir make some quality comedy gold. I know it’s sarcasm but I still couldn’t help laugh out loud.
Thank you.
>>
>>929299
I do too. I can't wait for you Yal'Quaida motherfuckers to finally try something. its so much easier to just shoot you than waste hours listening to you rant.
>>
>>927315
This is why anyone here on 4chan must never let a /pol/ habitue get any knowledge of their location
>>
>>929336
>This is why anyone here on 4chan must never let a /pol/ habitue get any knowledge of their location


Are you implying that people on /pol/ are violent psychopaths?
>>
>>929318
>My brain farts are quality comedy gold
It's always astonishing how easily amused American leftists are. I take you've been raised by American gold quality education programs like "South Park" and "Spongebob"?
>>
>>929343
He ain't wrong though.
>>
>>929050
>>929063
Are y’all typing from some kind of script? I have heard of people and don’t watch them. I have heard of wheel of fortune too - I don’t watch that either.
Not everyone get their “news” from what gets spewed at MSNBC and Fox.
Jesus, your cope is strong.
>>
>>929348
It's projecting. The far right has dozens and dozens of "political commentators" on cable news networks and podcasts everywhere. So obviously the same must be true for the left, they think.
>>
>>929343
>Quality education programs "south park" and "spongebob"

Lmfaooooo
>>
>>929348
You're right. This is my fault for assuming that leftists aren't completely retarded. I had it all wrong assuming you were just playing dumb for not knowing the most basic information that any NPC off the streets knows.
>>
>>927550
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killings_of_Aaron_Danielson_and_Michael_Reinoehl
>>927551
>>928837
>>928922
typical low iq mouthbreathers only believing what they hear from the herd
>>
>>929502
>leftists
Tell tale sign of someone just parroting cable news talking points
>>
>>929508
>On August 29, 2020,Aaron Danielson, an American supporter of thefar-rightgroupPatriot Prayer,[1][2]was shot and killed after participating in a pro-Trump caravan which drove throughPortland, Oregon, displaying banners and signs supporting PresidentDonald Trump
Yes. And?
>>
>>929511
And there it is. It's okay when YOU do it. But when it happens to your side you act like women and play dumb.
>>
>>927329
i've praised murderers with worse intents t b h
>>
>>929053
that may be true but my post applies to both sides
>>
>>927546
>unarmed
>>929508
According to the police affidavit, Danielson had a loaded Glock pistol in a holster and was holding a can of bear spray and an expandable metal baton.[38]

/pol/fags lying once again to make themselves appear the bigger victim
>>
daily reminder that killing communists isn't a sin
>>
>>929634
Really, liberals and leftists are amassing gunz and organizing militias to kill conservatives? I must have missed this.
GTFO with that 'both sides' bullshit.
>>
>>929718
You're kind of just proving my point. I said everyone was originally hostile towards terrorists and muslim extremists and now it's directed at each other. You just gave me a bunch of reasons why you think the other side is your enemy and are terrorists.
>>
>>929664
And that justifies shooting him how?
>>
>>929518
>But when it happens to your side you act like women and play dumb.
Se exactly how you're acting now.
>>
>>929502
I know who those personalities are anon. I don’t watch them. I don’t watch any cable news.
Are you retarded or something?
>>
>>929718
Liberals are engaging in the type of censorship usually seen from oppressive tyrants. Liberals are afraid of guns but they have no problem beating people or burning their businesses down.
But sure the real problem is that conservatives are finally defending ourselves against you violent terrorist psychos
>>929758
>>929634
the difference is that leftists are objectively violent out of control terrorists with establishment support which we saw last year
>>
>>929861
Right-wing extremists kill more people every single year than left-wingers.
>>
>>929865
>no source
>if source then source is probably lying
>right-wingers like Kyle Rittenhouse and and Daniel Perry are able to defend themselves from leftwing terrorists therefore it doesn't matter that leftists support trying to murder them
>leftists beating people unconscious or burning their business down or even engaging in non-violent censorship don't matter as long as they don't kill people
killing you is not an act of terrorism it's an act of freedom and I will cheer when you die
>>
>>929828
No I'm not pretending to not know who these people are as some kind of retarded deflection like this faggot >>929836 . I'm not trying to pretend that OP's guy doesn't exist to play innocent and act like the right dindu nuffin evah. I'm glad he shot those people, so now when the left ITT is "omg right-wing terrorists killed our people" it's my turn to say
>Yes. And?
At least I'm honest.
>>
>>929879
>words
>words
>words
>words
words


XD
>>
>>929885
Oh you poor victim
>>
>>929887
I mean trumpists are killing themselves at a very high rate maintains their freedumbs from taking a vaccine. It all evens out.
>>
>>929888
Not to mention all the suicides when trump lost. Especially the delicious pig suicides cuz "muh job is too muh hard now!!!"
>>
>>929889
>Especially the delicious pig suicides
Like the four security guards at the Capitol that you pretend to give a fuck about who killed themselves? Funny how your side loves using their deaths when you're pushing the coup narrative in every thread, but now it's "muh job is too muh hard now!!!"
>>
>>929879
>killing you is not an act of terrorism it's an act of freedom
It's actually refreshing to find a right-winger who doesn't deny their murderous rage.
>>
>>929890
>security guards
>cops
LOL!
>>
>>929891
The only people in denial are the left acting like they're above this as they're doing it.
>>
>>929893
I haven't murdered anyone today and if I murdered you over an internet argument, that would be murder, not "freedom."
>>
>>929893
>acting like
So? Maybe stop getting so fucking butthurt everytime someone celebrates blue lives splatter?
>>
>>929895
>and if I murdered you over an internet argument, that would be murder, not "freedom."
And the whole point of this argument is your side cheers when leftists murder rightists over politics (Dolloff and Reinohl). But when the right does it to the left, you act like you don't condone this behavior all of the sudden.
>>
>>929758
>>929861
So no leftists hoarding gunz to kill political opponents, unlike the right. Just evil shit like trying to win elections and pass laws that you don't like? Welcome to democratic republics, Chang.
And thanks for making my point.
>>
>>929897
Most people don't cheer murder of any kind. But if they did, they should be right-wingers, because right-wingers murder more people.
>>
>>929897
There's no cult of worship on the left for Dolloff or Reinoehl like there is for Rittenhouse on the right.
>>
>>929896
Stop celebrating blue lives splatter and then crying muh terrorism when Biden voters get what they fucking deserve. You do the same thing.
>>
>>929899
>Most people don't cheer murder of any kind.
How often do you come to /news/?

>>929900
>There's no cult of worship on the left for Dolloff or Reinoehl like there is for Rittenhouse on the right.
The difference is that Rittenhouse is innocent and shot in self-defense while trying to run away each time, whereas those other two jackasses walked up to and shot their victims, making no effort to get away from a confrontation that they started.
>>
>>929861
>the difference is
there is no difference. you're proving my point again. both sides think the other are terrorists. you can always come up with a reason why they are worse and vice versa.
>>929865
>Right-wing
>>929879
>leftists
>>929891
>right-winger
you know you can point the finger all day. but you both don't realize you are projecting your inner daemons on the opposing "leftists" or "right wingers" which involuntarily helps the side that you oppose. like I originally said, your hostility is misdirected.
>>
>>929901
>Stop celebrating blue lives splatter
No.
>>
>>929902
>How often do you come to /news/?
I'm talking about real people, not larping retards.

>The difference is that
Glad you agree the left doesn't worship murderers like the right does.

>whereas those other two jackasses walked up to and shot their victim
Keltner hit Dolloff in the face and maced him before he was shot, making him at least as threatening as the three unarmed people Rittenhouse shot.
>>
>>929905
Clarification: he shot at three unarmed people and one armed person, missing one of the unarmed people.

The activist who had been armed would have had an ironclad self-defense claim if he'd simply been a trigger-happy retard who shot Rittenhouse (keep in mind his *only* context is that Rittenhouse has just shot a bunch of people - he doesn't know who or why), but chose not to do that.
>>
>>929905
>Keltner hit Dolloff in the face and maced him before he was shot
Which still doesn't justify him being shot. Google use of force continuum.
>making him at least as threatening as the three unarmed people Rittenhouse shot.
>three unarmed
How convenient that you forgot about Grosskreutz's illegal pistol that he was pointing directly at Rittenhouse before he lost his bicep.
>>
>>929904
Then you've got no right to complain when people celebrate dead Biden supporters.
>>
>>929922
How in the fuck are those things related again?
>>
>>929906
>Clarification: he shot at three unarmed people and one armed person, missing one of the unarmed people.
All of which were attacking him while he was trying to run away, the last three attacked him as he was jogging towards police. They weren't trying to detain him or stop him from shooting people, they wanted to kill him before he could turn himself safely into police.

>The activist
Rioting arsonist.
>who had been armed
Illegally. Your side bitches about Rittenhouse being 17, but at least he wasn't a convict. How Grosskreutz isn't in jail right now is a mystery.
>would have had an ironclad self-defense claim
Wrong. Attacking a kid on his back being hit by an angry mob while he's trying to retreat towards police. Stop acting like Grosskreutz was a hero.
>keep in mind his *only* context is that Rittenhouse has just shot a bunch of people - he doesn't know who or why
Grosskreutz's own bodycam shows Kyle saying that he's running towards police before the angry mob of rioters start screaming to "get his ass/fuck him up". There was no justification to chase him, much less threaten him with a firearm.
>>
>>929923
>it's only okay when WE do it
>>
>>929926
Do you not understand the difference between the actions of a private citizen and the actions of a police officer? One is an official representative of the state and the other is not.
>>
>>929930
>One is an official representative of the state and the other is not.
Does not matter. Hatred of cops is part of left-wing ideology (probably because every rioter was an unemployed ex-con). So when a cop gets killed they cheer how their side is "winning".
>>
>>929938
>Does not matter
It absolutely matters. A private citizen is not an arm of the state. A police officer is.

>Hatred of cops is part of left-wing ideology
Firstly, it isn't. Hatred of cops today, in the context of modern politics, is a position held by the left but it hasn't always been this way. Anti-authority and anti-institutional sentiment has been held, at some point, by literally every political ideology in our country. The Revolutionary War was literally how our country was founded.

>So when a cop gets killed they cheer how their side is "winning".
The only people that actively cheer when cops are murdered are far, far left anti-capitalist types who are an absolutely different than democrats and progressives. There's a reason "abolish the police" was such a horrendously unpopular slogan among registered democratic voters. Secondly, even while I can grant you that cheering about cops dying is pretty terrible and cringe, there's still the underlying issue that anti-police sentiment is a criticism of state authority. Cheering when a random private citizen who disagrees with you politically dies is nowhere near the same thing. There's no institutional critique there. Thirdly, what kind of value do you think you're being consistent on when you criticize people for cheering the deaths of cops but then defend cheering the death of Biden voters? You're literally justifying the thing you're arguing is unjustifiable. Do you not see the issue there?
>>
>>929920
>How convenient that you forgot about Grosskreutz's illegal pistol that he was pointing directly at Rittenhouse before he lost his bicep.
You're right, the fact that Grosskreutz later pointed a pistol at him retroactively justified Rittenhouse shooting a bunch of unarmed people. You figured it out.

>>929924
>Illegally. Your side bitches about Rittenhouse being 17, but at least he wasn't a convict. How Grosskreutz isn't in jail right now is a mystery.
Grosskreutz was legally carrying a concealed weapon. You'd prefer that he be dead because he once had a misdemeanor conviction in his life, but worship at the altar of a multiple murderer.

>Wrong. Attacking a kid on his back being hit by an angry mob while he's trying to retreat
What a way to put it. Next time shoots an escaping school shooter I'll be sure to depict them as "an aggressive man attacking a retreating child." Rittenhouse had already shot multiple people. All Grosskreutz has to do is blubber and cry that he "feared for his life" and he could have 100% legally removed Rittenhouse's head, which he didn't do because he's not a murderous little shit like Rittenhouse.

>Wrong. Attacking a kid on his back being hit by an angry mob while he's trying to retreat towards police. Stop acting like Grosskreutz was a hero.
Why would be a hero? He was a pussy who didn't do anything.
>>
>>930032
>You're right, the fact that Grosskreutz later pointed a pistol at him
Is why Rittenhouse was justified with blowing his fucking arm off.
>shooting a bunch of unarmed people.
Who were attacking him while he was on the ground, the second guy who got shot was hitting him with a skateboard, a blunt object which justifies lethal force. Dumbass.

>Grosskreutz was legally carrying a concealed weapon.
Source fucking where? From his lying bullshit interview? How the hell does an ex-con get a CCW in Wisconsin? I'm in the most pro-gun state in the whole fucking planet and we don't give licenses to people with a criminal record.
>You'd prefer that he be dead because he once had a misdemeanor conviction in his life
And there it is. Misdemeanor conviction. What the fuck was he doing with a pistol? I know he didn't have a CCW.

>What a way to put it.
You mean the truth? Someone who isn't a threat to anyone being attacked by an angry lynch mob.
>Next time shoots an escaping school shooter I'll be sure to depict them as "an aggressive man attacking a retreating child."
Let me know the next time you see a school shooter running towards police to turn himself in.
>Rittenhouse had already shot multiple people.
Rittenhouse shot ONE person in self-defense which Grosskreutz did not witness before the mob pounced on him.
>All Grosskreutz has to do is blubber and cry that he "feared for his life" and he could have 100% legally removed Rittenhouse's head
Except for the part where he's chasing Kyle while Kyle is running to safety. That kinda ruins the fear for life argument.
>which he didn't do because he's not a murderous little shit like Rittenhouse.
Which is why he was talking about how he should've magdumped Kyle... because he's not a murderous little shit, right? Fuck you.

>He was a pussy who didn't do anything.
Except become a meme.
>>
>>929924
I knew this thread would revolve into a discussion of ritterhouse. It is a stain on modern conservatism. If we could avoid fucking random shooting people then violence from the left would stand out in sharp contrast.
I guess you cannot help yourself but maybe try not defending retards.
>>
>>930073
>random

he was chased and then attacked by 4 people two of which had guns, you fucking retard.
>>
>>930084
Yeah. It was random. Dude chose to be there - millions of non-retards chose not to drive to a riot and prance about with a rifle.
Play stupid games and win stupid prizes.
>>
>>930094
>Dude chose to be there

so did the antifa low lives that attacked him you retard
>>
>>930073
>It is a stain on modern conservatism.
Your hello fellow conservatives LARP failed. Nice try.
>>
>>930097
I don’t think that was antifa, although you probably just use this label as a blanket term like a retard.
Yes, the fools running around at night for whatever reason were also retards.
Kyle was and is also a retard for his choice.
>>
>>930099
>everyone is either far right (agrees with everything I do) or far left (disagrees with everything I do).
You are dumb. Keep telling the people who find any issue with a word you say that they are on the other “side” and you will find yourself on a lonely island.
>>
>>930103
you attacked someone that was cased for a entire block by 4 people and then shoot them in self defense as they attacked him, you are a fucking larp and a shit one at that.
>>
>>930103
>You are dumb.
Says the faggot who is calling a recorded case of self-defense a stain on modern conservative. Stop trying to pretend you're on the right Chang. Nobody buys it.
>>
>>930105
>you are not who you are
Well, look at Mr Nostradamus over here. What did I have for breakfast anon?

In other news, defending shit stains like violent inner city rioters or fucking retards prancing about in riots with rifles is dumb.
>>
>>930106
>I am Nostradamus’s younger brother.
Nice to meet ya.
See >>930108
>>
>>930108
>>930109
Kyle had every legal right to be there, he was literally cleaning up damage done by the rioters all day and was protecting businesses at night

You're desperate to paint him as the bad guy because you can't stand the fact that it was a completely justified shooting. Or, maybe you're a pedophile/wife beater apologist, given thats who he shot.
>>
>>930111
Are you Kyle's lawyer?
>>
>>930113
Depends- are you the prosecutor?
>>
WE ARE DONE TALKING WITH YOU LIBERAL RAPIST COMMIE DEMON RATS.

WE JUST WANTED TO BE LEFT ALONE BUT YOU WANTED WAR. NOW DIE.
>>
>>930111
>You're desperate to paint him as the bad guy
No. Can you not read or do you just fail at comprehension?
I said he was a retard. That is a factual assessment.
You seem to have some sort of agenda to paint him as a hero - which he was not either. Just a dumb kid making poor decisions. His parents should be liable.
>>
>>930121
killing leftists makes you a hero by definition
>>
>>930045
So to summarize: Kyle waved his gun at the crowd over and over till the crowd advanced at him, he tripped over his own two feet trying to run away, panicked, and starting shooting the crowd= good boy defending himself.

Crowd feels threatened by a kid waving a rifle at them. Advances on child with weapon, child panicked and shoots them, Some victims in crowd end up having guns or past crimes that the child had no way of knowing about= evil killers taken down by a hero?

That is some mental gymnastics to justify murder by a kid who panicked. Y’all will say anything to live out your gun fetish hero murder fantasies.
>>
>>930169
>Kyle waved his gun at the crowd over and over till the crowd advanced at him
Debunked
>panicked, and starting shooting the crowd
Amazing how he was supposedly firing blindly into the crowd, yet only fired a few shots and only hit the people attacking him, who were all violent criminals
>Some victims in crowd end up having guns or past crimes
Wifebeating, pedophilia, breaking and entering, aka "dey dindu nuffin"

>Y’all will say anything to live out your gun fetish hero murder fantasies.
Y'all will say anything to defend wife beaters and pedophiles because they were attacking a 17 year old with right wing ideals and got clapped

You fucked around and found out, congrats
>>
>>930130
>>930172
Your opinions are disregarded.
>>
>>930045
>a skateboard, a blunt object which justifies lethal force.
Yeah, real credible fear of death there. You have a better chance of dying from both being punched or tripped. Kyle Rittenhouse had a better chance of being killed by a lightning strike that day than he did of dying of anything to do with the mob, because people actually die from lightning strikes, whereas the number of right-wingers killed in street fights by unarmed persons in the last ten years is zero.

>Source fucking where? From his lying bullshit interview? How the hell does an ex-con get a CCW in Wisconsin?
There's no law making it illegal for people convicted of misdemeanors in Wisconsin from getting CCW permits.

>Except for the part where he's chasing Kyle while Kyle is running to safety. That kinda ruins the fear for life argument.
Risk of other people's lives also justifies the use of lethal force. He knows Rittenhouse is somebody who will magdump anyone who gets in his way.

>Which is why he was talking about how he should've magdumped Kyle... because he's not a murderous little shit, right? Fuck you.
Someone larping as a murderer after the fact, like some of the people in this thread, is significantly less of a murderous little shit than someone who actually commits multiple murder.
>>
>>927315
>Joseph Angel Alvarez
Spic kills whites. A fucking shame.
>>
>>930115
>WE JUST WANTED TO BE LEFT ALONE

...to be terrorists, as the evidence in all those rightist boards & ultimately 1/6 proved.

Republicans such as Arnold Schwarzenegger & Gen. Chuck Yeager never behaved in such a way as to need to be 'Left Alone', so what's your excuse o Nazis/MAGAts...?!
>>
>>930281
>Republicans such as Arnold Schwarzenegger & Gen. Chuck Yeager never behaved in such a way as to need to be 'Left Alone', so what's your excuse o Nazis/MAGAts...?!
THIS!
>>
>>930281
>Nazis/MAGAts
Two scoops today.
>>
>>927315
>Alvarez
>Kauffman
Just a POC defending himself from white supremacy





Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.