[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1631322402947.jpg (377 KB, 718x891)
377 KB
377 KB JPG
https://www.businessinsider.com/twitch-hits-back-at-hate-raid-trolls-with-a-lawsuit-2021-9
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/clarissajanlim/twitch-suing-users-hate-raids-black-lgbtq-streamers
https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2021/09/twitch-sues-users-over-alleged-hate-raids-against-streamers/

Since early August, Twitch has been wrestling with an epidemic of harassment, known as “hate raids,” against marginalized streamers. These attacks spam streamers’ chats with hateful and bigoted language, amplified dozens of times a minute by bots. On Thursday, after a month trying and failing to combat the tactic, Twitch resorted to the legal system, suing two alleged hate raiders [PDF] for “targeting black and LGBTQIA+ streamers with racist, homophobic, sexist and other harassing content” in violation of its terms of service.

“We hope this Complaint will shed light on the identity of the individuals behind these attacks and the tools that they exploit, dissuade them from taking similar behaviors to other services, and help put an end to these vile attacks against members of our community,” a Twitch spokesperson said in a comment to WIRED.

Harassment based on gender, race, and sexuality is not new to the 10-year-old game-streaming platform; however, over the last month, targeted hate raids have escalated. Marginalized streamers receive derogatory messages—sometimes hundreds at a time—like “This channel now belongs to the KKK.” To raise awareness of the hate raids and pressure Twitch to act, thousands of streamers have banded together under hashtags like #TwitchDoBetter and #ADayOffTwitch, a one-day boycott of the service.
>>
Twitch has instituted several changes aimed at mitigating hate raids. The company says it has banned thousands of accounts over the last month, created new chat filters, and has been building “channel-level ban evasion detection.” But stomping out botters is a bit like playing whack-a-mole; the perpetrators continue to make new accounts while obscuring their online identities to avoid accountability. “The malicious actors involved have been highly motivated in breaking our Terms of Service, creating new waves of fake bot accounts designed to harass Creators even as we continually update our sitewide protections against their rapidly evolving behaviors,” a Twitch spokesperson said in a comment to WIRED.

Thursday’s lawsuit, which was filed in the US District Court for the Northern District of California, targets two users, identified only as “Cruzzcontrol” and “CreatineOverdose,” whom Twitch believes are based, respectively, in the Netherlands and Vienna, Austria. Twitch, in the suit, says it initially took “swift action” by suspending and then permanently banning their accounts. However, it reads, “They evaded Twitch’s bans by creating new, alternate Twitch accounts, and continually altering their self-described ‘hate raid code’ to avoid detection and suspension by Twitch.” The complaint alleges that Cruzzcontrol and CreatineOverdose still operate multiple accounts on Twitch under aliases, as well as thousands of bot accounts, to conduct hate raids, and that both users claim, in the lawsuit’s words, that they can “generate thousands of bots in minutes for this purpose.” Twitch alleges that Cruzzcontrol is responsible for about 3,000 bots associated with these recent hate raids.
>>
On August 15, the suit alleges, CreatineOverdose demonstrated how their bot software “could be used to spam Twitch channels with racial slurs, graphic descriptions of violence against minorities, and claims that the hate raiders are the ‘K K K.’” The suit also alleges that the defendants may be part of a “hate raiding community,” which coordinates attacks over Discord and Steam.

Twitch has gotten into legal fisticuffs with bot-makers in the past. In 2016, the company sued several bot-makers who artificially inflated viewer and follower numbers—what Twitch’s senior vice president for marketing, Matthew DiPietro, at the time called “a persistent frustration.” A California judge ruled in Twitch’s favor, ordering the bot-makers to pay the company $1.3 million for breach of contract, unfair competition, violation of the Anti-Cybersquatting Consumer Protection Act, and trademark infringement. Thursday’s suit can potentially help uncover the identities of the anonymous hate raiders so they can face legal consequences, too.

“I feel hopeful,” says Raven, a streamer who goes by RekItRaven on Twitch. Raven has been outspoken about the hate raids they continue to suffer through and helped coordinate both the #TwitchDoBetter and #ADayOffTwitch movements. “The people who are behind this need to be held accountable for their actions. They've terrorized hundreds if not thousands of people. If this were to happen in a physical location we'd expect the same. It shouldn't be any different online.”
___
>>
>>927193
>Twitch is owned by Amazon
>What they did to Parler
>What Dominion Voting Systems are doing to Mike Lindell: they'll also be legally raping Newsmax & OANN to death
>Amazon worth $1.5 trillion

You're fucked, Nazis. Good.
>>
>>927193
Not my problem.
>>
>>927193
You can sue people for violating...your ToS?
I didn't think corporations were openly declaring themselves states onto themselves already.
>>
>>927206
the ToS state that you may be liable for abusing those terms of service
>>
>>927213
So what?
>>
>>927221
So it's like when the KKK used the Bell Telephone system in 1950s and 60s to call up and terrorize black people. That was illegal then and this is illegal now.
>>
So if some motherlover makes a bot to tell homos on stream, "All homos must kys, this message approved and paid for ny Joe Biden."
then they'll have to investigate Biden to prove if he did or didn't solicit a chinaman to make the bot?

yeah, ok. This can't be abused.
>>
>>927213
That's never held up, if you look at the other case brought up, what they actually did was find existing laws to fine them with.
>>
>>927193
>Twitch Is Suing Users Who Allegedly Conducted "Hate Raids" On Black And LGBTQ Streamers

i like where it goes.. i hope china make twitch alternative..
>>
>>927235
If ToS were legally binding like a legal contract to begin with, that would mean companies are trying to make contracts with minors millions of times a day to begin with as they just throw it out there randomly.
>>
>>927231
>All homos must kys, this message approved and paid for ny Joe Biden
>ny

Not taking into account the retarded rightist that is too illiterate - thus proven to be a retard - to spell properly, therefore its opinion is already invalidated, any sane person can see it's not posted by Biden: who is obviously not a retarded rightist bigot.

Thus opinion invalidated, >>927231
>>
>>927193
>Having fun is forbidden on Twitch.
Old news
>>
>>927283
>I bully people who can't fight back for fun.
That's why nobody loves you. Human garbage.
>>
If bullies - Nazis - can't take being bullied themselves by being denied their right to bully others not exactly like them, this - and I hope all other site/domain owners follow Twitch/Amazon's example - should impress upon rightards that they don't have the right to think the way they do.
>>
>>927203
>I prefer my enemies to whisper in private about how much they hate us because they’re not allowed to do it in public
>I prefer the first sign I have that they exist to be the lynch mob showing up on my street

You have learned nothing from history. Nothing at all. Freedom of speech and a platform makes crazies easier to identify, nothing more. You can’t kill an idea. Racism isn’t going anywhere, you’re only driving it underground where it is ten times more dangerous.
>>
>>927279
>I legitimately believe my enemies are so far beneath my notice that I don’t even have to try

You aren’t very bright are you?
>>
>>927297
>I want my enemies to be able to spread their message freely and indoctrinate more people into thinking this is ok!

Anon for fucks sake...
>>
>>927299
>I think people talking is more threatening than people keeping their hate and malice in private settings where it turns into conspiracy without anyone to stop it

I guess you think not being able to hate in public makes it go away? Have you never read any Tacitus or Livy? Even back then it was more preferable to give a man his say so you could keep an eye on what your enemies are saying, and both historians wrote at length about how the most dangerous man is someone with a grudge who isn’t allowed to speak his piece. But, y’know, just keep making the same mistakes. I’m sure the Romans knew nothing about statecraft anyway. I shiggy diggy.
>>
>>927237
>make contracts with minors millions of times a day
4chans terms of service state that one has to be 18 or older
>>
>>927303
Anon, there's a harsh difference between someone saying "I hate this person specifically" and "I hate all black people". Allowing that shit to be public and not allowing any consequences for it is what normalizes prejudice and hatred. Look to shit like the Holocaust for how what happens when you allow that kind of discussion to breed and spread.

You're not "Monitoring" your enemies, you're letting them win. They don't win by lynching people or doing their shitty little hate mobs, they win by making that hate something that isn't questioned.
>>
>>927306
Ah yes, all the people being sued for violating the 4chan ToS.
>>
>>927283
>Spewing vitriol at people for no reason
>Fun
This is why the rest of the world wants you to just go away already.
>>
>>927290
>>927314
Lol, you fags probably think cyberbullying is a serious issue.
>>
>>927319
>I'm not affected by it so it's not a problem
selfish prick.
>>
>>927320
How is anyone seriously affected by bots spamming the word nigger?
>>
>>927319
They don't think, they just act on the whims of their masters.
These replies are completely the same as bots.
>>
>>927321
>Being an annoying prick isn't affecting anyone.
Cunt.
>>
>>927323
It only affects you if you allow it to affect you. In other words don't be a bitch.
>>
>>927325
>Bro just don't care.
We can't all be selfish cunts anon. But we can at least shut you up by banning you and your spam bots.
>>
>>927330
For every bot you ban I create 10 new ones.
>>
>>927331
You really don't have anything better to do with your time anon?
>>
>>927332
This is why you will always fall prey to trolls- you refuse to understand why they troll
>>
>>927332
It clearly pisses you off, and it's a more productive use of my time than watching capeshit.
>>
>>927335
>>927336
>I spent all my time making bot accounts on the internet
Completely pathetic. I actually feel bad for you, having that little of a life.
>>
>>927336
>watching capeshit
Are you 10 years old?
>>
>>927337
It takes 1 second to generate 100 bots, and gay niggers on the internet always chimp out on them, which is always entertaining.
>>927338
If you watch superhero movies you are gay, no exceptions.
>>
>>927337
>I actually feel bad for you, having that little of a life.
The fact that you think he cares about what you think is also why you will always fall prey to trolls
>>
>>927298
With their retarded way of thinking, rightists aren't very bright: otherwise "The Man in the High Castle" would be a documentary today, because Hitler would have won WWII.

Reality proves rightists' retardation: especially when they forget about that Austrian retard that denied others not exactly like it of not only their right to free speech in its 'Reich'.

Then rightards wonder why - and more than rightly so - they' re being denied their 'Freeze Peach' today...?!
>>
>>927341
>>927343
Bro at the very least put some fucking effort into it. Having a bunch of bots spamming slurs is just fucking boring. Put on a Joker outfit or something, at least then someone'll get a chuckle out of it.
>>
>>927361
>put some fucking effort into it
Why go to the extra effort to fuck with niggers and trannies on Twitch, when they chimpout so much to the bots that articles are written about their gay self masturbatory pity party?
>>
>>927365
Bro all they do is go "Hey what the fuck" and then get twitch mods to ban your stupid ass.
>>
>>927366
Both of those propositions are false. They completely meltdown about the fact that they saw the word nigger, if they just ignored it, articles talking about the plight of LGBTP dicksnippers would've never been published. And evidently they are having a hard time trying to ban all the bots, which is why they're pressuring Amazon to take this to the courts.
>>
>>927370
The article is literally just about twitch themselves getting annoyed with it and suing their asses.
>>
>>927371
>twitch themselves
The software engineers that work for Twitch are troons so no surprises there. Twitch has access to the vast capital of Amazon to push these frivolous lawsuits, make no mistake Amazon is involved.
>>
>>927376
You sound scared.
>>
>>927193
Hasan said America deserves 9/11
>>
>>927379
You wish, the truth is that operation white rabbit is commencing and the sealed indictments exposing the pedophile tranny death cult that controls Amazon are being unearthed. On the day of the trial these indictments will be published by Q, and patriots will finally be in control. Trust the plan
>>
>>927361
Chuckles are earned, not given, capeshitter.
>>
>>927384
Hasan is a faggot and deserves to be thrown out of a helicopter. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hedkBm3Ud3Q
>>
>>927385
>Not being confident enough in the veracity of the evidence that would be more than impossible to refute as court-admissible evidence way before 20th Jan 2021, least of all after 3rd Nov 2020, thus 'Q' would still be dropping infoturds beyond Oct 2020 and the more than impossible to refute facts would have ensured Drumph would have won on the night of 3rd Nov 2020: least of all 17th Nov 2020

...couldn't plan for no more infoturd 'drops' from the anus that is 'Q' after Oct 2020, eh? Still, have FAIL... I mean 'Faith' in Two Weeks: after all these MONTHS.

As another Q - Desmond Llewelyn - would say, 'Oh DO pay attention!': and he's dead. But still infinitely more alive than your 'Plan', o QTards.
>>
>>927401
Trump won the election but the demoncrats have access to a RDF (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reality_distortion_field) device that tricks the sheeple into believing a false reality in which Biden won. However I can offer you the way out, I can offer you the redpill, the single truth that will set you free, ready... you're a fat faggot and you should go back to your natural ecosystem, overwise known as reddit, to cope and seethe while writing your suicide note on r/suicidewatch, and then you should kill yourself.
>>
>>927193
It was just banter.
>>
>>927407
>I can offer you the redpill, the single truth that will set you free, ready... you're a fat faggot
>The 'Pills' meme via the first Matrix movie by the Wachowskis: there's an extremely good reason why they're no longer known as the Wachowski BROTHERS

...so you no longer have the right to your precious 'Pills': or in Soviet America, Faggots are you. I'll stick with my facts, thanks: Reality is superior to the lies that is your subjective so-called 'Truth', subhuman QTard. But then, post-infoturd 'drops' drying up, your delusions that is your nonexistent 'Plan' - proven to not exist in all the MONTHS even after 20th Jan 2021 - is all you have left. Oh, and don't forget: 'Two Weeks'. A movie that had a 'Pill', but merely as a symbol, Total Recall: a certain scene in that movie from decades ago: 'Two Weeks'.

And they say the left can't meme...?!
>>
>>927416
Did the bot break?
>>
>>927415
You got me, it was all a test, and you passed it. Here's the legitimate redpill. https://www.unqualified-reservations.org/2009/01/gentle-introduction-to-unqualified/
>>
>>927421
>No longer having the right to 'Pills': via the Wachowskis

Not even a symbolic one required, thanks: nor any other. I've got you: and in more ways than one, it seems.
>>
>>927422
I have every right to use the term redpill, whether or not the trannies that made the film are happy about that is irrelevant. Going by your logic leftists don't have the "right" to use the term based because it's "owned" by anonymous nazis.
>>
>>927425
>Going by your logic leftists don't have the "right" to use the term based because it's "owned" by anonymous nazis.
>Based

...which originated from Lil B: a black rapper. My, but you keep destroying your own memes: and I don't need to do a thing in denying you of that which you never had the right to in the first place. Just as various companies - example: Amazon & Parler - deny rightards of their 'Freeze Peach'. Good.
>>
>>927436
>Lil B: a black rapper
Based on what? Can you post the source?
>>
>>927439
https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/based-god

...there's even a 4chan banner with him saying that. So 'Pillers' are - as you say - 'Faggots': thus you are, and /pol/tard nazis are pro-black people because they rely on a meme which came from a black man: thus they have no right to be bigots.
>>
>>927443
Next you'll be telling me that wojak was drawn by a tranny. But why are you so concerned about bigotry on 4chan?
>>
>>927443
>No proof it originates with this rapper
But we do know Pepe originated with Matt Fury even though Pepe is now "owned by anonymous nazis"
>>
>>927445
You're concerned enough by merely posting the way you are here in /news/: otherwise you wouldn't have bothered doing so, as indicated by your need to post in this particular thread.

Who cares about so-called 'memes'? You do, apparently, as proved by your need to post here.
>>
>>927447
I thought the media declared pepe as "reclaimed", meaning that if you use pepe and you are right wing, god will come down from the heavens to smite you for stealing a meme.
>>927453
You didn't answer my question, why do you care about bigotry on 4chan?
>>
>>927459
No, they declared Pepe a nazi symbol and said you might be a nazi if you meme a Pepe
>>
>>927462
I just remember that they had this big media push to "reclaim pepe", they even got Matt involved.
>>
>>927464
It wasn't that big or pushed by the media much, it was mostly just Matt Fury saying "Come on, can't Pepe not be a Nazi?"
>>
>>927468
I don't know, the media has a weird relationship with internet memes. Like when the media tried to push this ugly hockey mascot as this pro-Antifa anti-pepe meme (though I could not think of a better mascot for Antifa than something that looks like a sexual predator).
>>
>>927480
You talking about the philly mascot?
>>
>>927459
>why do you care about bigotry on 4chan?
why do you care so much about bigotry that it needs to be in 4chan?
>>
>>927646
wait what?
>>
>>927646
>no u
I don't understand how someone can post on 4chan, yet get so upset about "bigotry". If you get assmad about anonymous shitposters spamming the word nigger, why not post on reddit instead?
>>
>>927889
Why are you so assmad at bigotry - pol & shitposters - being removed from 4chan? They did from Reddit, and nothing of value was lost
>>
>>927307
Not him, but dilate and its okay to be white etc
>>
>>927307
>"I hate all black people"
>not ok

>"i hate all white people"
>totally ok and done routinely everyday on twitter and facebook by literal blue checkmarks

now tell me why i should care? oh right i dont.
>>
>>927193
>LGBTQIA+
Lmfao. Soon it's going to be lgbtqiajdksoqturodbsnaifb+

So like, I identify as a tranny that is a female but really a male trapped inside an attack helicopters body along with a toaster oven and sawblade. RESEPCT ME .
>>
>>927929
You're gay
>>
>>927213
You cant sue someone over tos. It's not criminal law.
It would be civil law, but oh boy, you dont sign a fucking contract where you are liable of damages to the company.
>>
>>927926
Lol, what's wrong with that ? GOP is a deathcult - one day you will understand this.
>>
>>927978
>GOP is a deathcult
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CAN'T KILL MY UNBORN CHILD REEEEEEEEEE
Lmao
>>
>>927980
>Lmao
...at GOPtards allowing their own to die: >>921551
>>
>>927892
>sanitize the entire Internet
I like to say what I want when I want, bigoted or not. 4chan is a space that allows me to do that, if you take umbrage with that go post with your ilk on reddit. Otherwise deal with it nigger.
>>
>>927928
This. Hate to say it, but if leftists won't call out all forms of racism (i.e. anti-white hate) they will be seen as hypocrites and the shrinking white population will veer into the arms of the right. Somehow, the right has positioned itself as the party where race doesn't matter. Sure there are Nazis and Confederates on the right, but they're broadening they're rhetoric to appeal to Hispanics and Christian Blacks. Leftists completely ignore the fact that most POC hate queers, Jews and feminists. But white leftists are largely incapable of properly engaging and criticizing POC. They either remain quiet or call them an Uncle Tom or some other racist fucking shit. The left is caving to Stalinists and the right is reforming into a colorblind Evangelical coalition. And they can rightfully claim they are the underdog victims of mass systemic censorship and alienation. Never been a better time to be an American conservative. Beware leftists. Clean house before it's too late.
>>
>>928361
Imagine becoming this indoctrinated.
>>
>>927193
Black people are Ok, but I can see why some people wouldn't like LGBTQ streamers, especially trans ones.
>>
Dont care
>>
>>928470
Why are you on this board?
>>
>>928467
It's not that people "dislike" them per se, it's that they absolutely sperg out when they get trolled, and it's really funny when they sperg out.
>>
>>927290
>blacks and fags are so fragile, insulting them results in serious harm to them
Low key racism right there.
>>
Millions around the world being tortured to death with top secret weapons. No2Gangstalking. ca Visit Share help end the evil.
>>
>>928499
Why are you posting on unauthorized websites? This infraction will be logged at HQ.
>>
>>928344
>Reddit sanitized: the vast majority of people there don't have a problem with that

Seems you're taking umbrage at the idea of 4chan being sanitized; look what happened to so many subs in Reddit in recent years. So many here wouldn't care if pol ceased to exist. I'm one of that many. Change our minds. Oh wait, you never will.
>>
>>928361
>anti-white right hate
>not anti-white

ftfy
>>
>>928523
>So many here wouldn't care if pol ceased to exist. I'm one of that many. Change our minds. Oh wait, you never will.
You're an extreme minority of resident /news/ shills. /pol/ is the most popular board on 4chan.

You're like an edgy 14 year old who talks about how shit rap is and thinks shit like Freddy Cannon should be #1 on the top 10 charts.

It's our job to remind you you're cringe and stuff you in a locker.
>>
>>928493

So much sperging out by /pol/tards here. The trolls can't take being trolled. Good.
>>
>>928527
>edgy 14 year old
Which is what pol consists of. Even more reason why nothing of value would be lost with pol gone.
>>
>>928530
>>928531
*gets stuffed in a locker*
>>
>>928533
This is why you keep losing, whitey.
>>
>>928527
>>928530
>>928531
>>928538
lmao, you are hysterical. take five minutes, calm down a bit then come back for another round of abuse you shameful fucking golliwog
>>
>>928538
>muffled voice from inside a locker
What was that?
>>
>>928523
>look what happened to so many subs in Reddit in recent years.
Yep, can't post anything without reddit jannies breathing down your neck for even the potential that your post could be construed as remotely offensive to trannies, and trannies are offended by everything. So the site is completely unusable for well adjusted people, hence why faggots like you shill for reddit like policies.
>Change our minds. Oh wait, you never will.
I'm not trying to change your mind, I'm buck breaking you in front of the entire thread, every one in this thread reading this is seeing you for what you are, a dysgenic soy golem following the edicts fed to them by the dicksnipping rabbis that control reddit. Your ideals that you wish to enforce on this website are cringe and gay, not every website on the Internet must adhere to rules of reddit, If you're upset about this (which you clearly are) cope, seethe and dilate, unlike reddit the anons here won't be pushed around by your neuroticism.
>>928530
>>928538
kys nigger https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNE6eU90w7w
>>
>>928545
You know you responded to at least three different people, right?
>>
>>928406
>doesn't respond to critique and ad homs.
Thanks for pricing my point
>>
>>928557
You sound triggered.
>>
>>928644
none of them are people and neither are you.
>>
>>928660
>Tries to unperson them because he gets rightly called out.
Hello fascist.
>>
>>928661
>called out
hello bugman. toil for the hive much today?
>>
>>928533
>>928545
>>928557
...and more sperging out which further proves how trolls can't take being trolled. And how with pol gone from 4chan, nothing of value would be lost.
>>
>>928732
This
>>
The right just can't catch break. Have they won anything since 2016
>>
>>928751
Lindsey Graham won reelection somehow
>>
>>928732
>>928545
Sorry, can't really hear you from inside that locker :/
>>
>>928877
>but he can: otherwise he wouldn't have replied

Still sperging, we see. Good.
>>
>>928658
You sound like a projecting faggot.
>>928732
>heh you're the one being trolled, what's the matter can't handle the banter chud, are you TRIGGERED!
>NOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T HAVE BOTS SPAM THE N WORD ON THE STREAMS OF TRANS FLOX, NOW THEY ARE LITERALLY GOING TO KILL THEMSELVES, I'M GOING TO CALL THE CYBER POLICE ON YOU FOR HARRASSMENT!!!
Spare me your 'no u' cope.
>>
>>928931
Whats that? No, you can't come out of the locker, nerd. Lmao
>>
>>927193
Good. Racists and homophobics should pay.
>>
>>928980
>>928989
>Probably a reddit rightard that once put those not exactly like it in metaphorical 'lockers': until it was physically removed from there: reduced to infecting /pol/ as a last resort 'safe space': now /news/

There were... things that once thought certain subs were 'safe spaces' too: until they sperged after those spaces weren't safe any more. Keep sperging - by replying - in that locker, trolled rightard nerds.
>>
>>929140
It's just another larping faggot who thinks he won something in his mind.
>>
>>929140
>>929142
You seemed lonely, so we're stuffing you both in the same locker. Tuck your elbows.
>>
>>929170
They're all living rent free in the locker in your head.
>>
>>929171
Are you guys making out in that locker? What a bunch of faggots
>>
>>929180
The only faggots are the impotent triggered rightards that are reduced to using imaginary objects - the closet they're currently stuffed in - as a coping mechanism. But I have Reality: Cancel Culture. And we leftists are winning.

Otherwise all other rightard 'safe spaces' would still exist to this day: and not just in Reddit. So why isn't this so, o spergy rightards in that closet...?!
>>
>>929140
>heh no u rightard
This low-IQ cope of projecting your insecurities on to your opponents is frankly embarrassing, it didn't stop the bullies from shit talking you in high school, and it won't stop us from shit talking you here.
>>929236
>But I have Reality: Cancel Culture. And we leftists are winning.
>We shamelessly swallow the edicts of bankers while larping as anti-establishment radicals.
>HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A DYSGENIC SOY GOLEM!!!
Imagine being a leftist in 2021 lol.
>>
>>927193
My god, someone warn /v/ they are in danger
>>
>>929426
You would have to be crazy not to be a leftist because all the bankers are republicans.
>>
>>929426
And here, class, we can see an example of MAGAtismus Retardensis exhibiting its usual behavior known as 'Sperging'. Usually shown when threatened with extinction, as it has been in other parts of its territory. Higher species don't behave in this way.
>>
>>929437
>all the bankers are republicans.
This is a complete denial of reality. https://newsroom.bankofamerica.com/press-releases/bank-america-announces-four-year-1-billion-commitment-supporting-economic
>>929438
For every post you make, over 9000 bots will be generated to bully the niggers and trannies you simp for.
>>
>>929443
...and see here, class: not only does it continue to display said behavior whenever it thinks its being provoked, it also helps to further expose its sperging displays to other higher species.
>>
>>929448
Reddit smugness is ineffective here faggot.
>>
>>929443
>one bank
>>
>>929451
>/pol/ smugness is ineffective here faggot
ftfy
>>
>>929470
>Shifting the goal posts.
I forgot to mention that banks and payment processors also coordinate behind closed doors (sometimes with the feds) to blacklist right wing activists.
https://archive.is/C6XGW
https://archive.md/KvBzQ
https://archive.md/1Xc4K
https://archive.md/Mqoxv
>>929477
Keep coping loser.
>>
>>929477
Nice try at the no u.
>>
>>929487
Reddit has completely rotted his brain, he is too used to receiving reddit gold from smug responses to wrongthink messages that are promptly deleted by the dicksnipping moderators of his curated safe space. All he has are no u responses because he isn't used to people being able to shit talk him without being instantaneously banned.
>>
>>929479
>>929487
>>929492
this much schizo sperging
>>
>>929499
This much coping.
>>
>>927203
>Please daddy Bezos protect us from the mean words on a screen
Kek
>>
Dunno for how long, but the Anons this one replied to have been cancelled from 4chan:

>>929420

So you say it can never happen? Lots of Copium is being taken by two Anons, so best stock up now. There were those elsewhere who said it could never happen to them...!
>>
ISPs are a utility so can't block you if you pay them.
Twitter. FB, etc are private websites and can tell you to fuck off

see
Texas anti-abortion tipster site booted by web host;GoDaddy tells them to fuck off

>>923125
>>
>one day boycott
>>
>>929782
problem?
>>
>>929618
>have been cancelled from 4chan
They deleted their comments.

Try harder.
>>
>>927193
>convicted pedophile
But pedophilia isn't illegal. How can you be convicted of it?
>>
>>929800
It is illegal in the developed world, chicken fucker.
>>
>>929798
You're trying too poorly

>>929800
>But pedophilia isn't illegal
>What is Gary Glitter
>It will be only leaving prison in a box

>>929807
...and Glitter was nearly executed by firing squad in Vietnam for paedophilia there.

Removal. It's easy, >>929798. Just ask others cancelled elsewhere. Just ask those who cancelled their own opinions in 4chan. They tried. They failed. Like so many elsewhere.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.