[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 28 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]


[Advertise on 4chan]


File: Biden1-4-scaled.jpg (62 KB, 970x546)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>https://www.dailywire.com/news/breaking-biden-indicates-he-wants-to-ban-the-sale-of-handguns
https://twitter.com/jasonrantz/status/1418013898167316481
Straight up unconstitutional. Handguns are protected by the 2a, see heller, and 9mm handguns are the most commonly sold caliber of handguns. Democrats continue to be the enemy of the people
>>
Imagine getting news from Ben Shapiro's daily wire.
>>
>>894081
he fucking said it at a CNN town hall. Are you saying the video of him fucking saying it isn't evidence?
>>
>>894080
Also wants to ban " rifles that have the ability to fire multiple rounds."
So, everything that isn't a single shot? He wants us to go back to 1850s tech, no bolt or lever actions
>>
>>894082
You should have posted the CNN video instead of Ben Shapiro spinning the CNN video.
>>
>>894085
I did faggot, that is the twitter link.
>>
>says he wants to ban handguns and "rifles that hold multiple rounds"
>lies that crimes is down
>then admits that all the people doing gun violence are using illegally obtained guns
>then says he wants the atf to go after the gun stores, but ignores that his son illegally obtained a handgun by lying on a 4473 and saying he wasn't a crack addict, then sent the secret service to the gun store to steal and destroy the 4473 so he wouldn't get caught lying on a federal background check
wew lad, why won't he throw hunter in jail?
>>
>>894086
Go back to twitter and stay there forever.
>>
>>894089
>why didn't you post the video
>I did
>oh it's from twitter, go back to twitter
It's still a clip of biden talking on CNN you literal fucking retard. You are just looking for excuses as to why this shouldn't be here because you want a gun ban
>>
>>894090
Post the CNN link or GTFO, faggot. Either way quit whining for fucks sake.
>>
>>894091
>Post the CNN link
Not him but fuck you, you shilly fag
>>
>>894092
So it didn't happen then. Got it.
>>
>>894093
>>894091
There is literally a video clip from CNN of him talking in the OP. Are you retard you piece of shit shill? Does it have to come straight from chinese news network's website for you to be able to read it? Literally kill yourself
>>
>>894100
https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/21/politics/biden-town-hall-takeaways/index.html
LMAO
>>
>>894100
>Does it have to come straight from chinese news network's website for you to be able to read it?
That's the point of this board you retarded kneejerking moron. What board did you mistakenly think you were on? Blue /pol/?
>>
>>894103
this doesn't mention the gun control shit and has a bunch of CCP lies in it.
>>894106
I posted a news link and a clip. the CCP new network link as you can see you retarded faggot, does not mention this quote as it goes against their agenda
>>
>>894107
>CNN is CCP lies
You came to the wrong board
>>>/pol/
>I posted a news link and a clip.
No you didn't, you posted Ben Shapiro's blog and a twitter post from a literally who spinning a primary source. Next time post the primary source or go back to your containment board.
>>
>>894109
>>CNN is CCP lies
yes
>You came to the wrong board
nope
>No you didn't, you posted Ben Shapiro's blog and a twitter post from a literally who spinning a primary source. Next time post the primary source or go back to your containment board.
how is showing a clip of biden talking a spin? How is that not a primary source, it is literally biden talking. You are a retarded chinese shill, who is trying to derail the thread because it is about guns, kill yourself
>>
>>894110
>I'm too retarded to understand what a primary source is
>I need Ben Shapiro and random twitter users to spin and spoonfeed me my news instead of going to the source
>I'm deathly afraid of AT&T's CNN channel
Are you 80?
>>
>>894111
>>I'm too retarded to understand what a primary source is
a video of Biden talking is a primary source
>>I need Ben Shapiro and random twitter users to spin and spoonfeed me my news instead of going to the source
literally just a clip of biden talking is somehow spin because CNN didn't tell you what he said instead
>>I'm deathly afraid of AT&T's CNN channel
CNN is a branch of the ccp, we have known about this for decades.
and the shill keeps trying to derail because he doesn't have a defense for biden trying to ban guns
>>
>>894111
I bet you are, fucking old man, if you need a CNN link to believe anything
>>
>>894112
>a video of Biden talking is a primary source
Post the CNN link of the video then. How hard is that?
>literally just a clip of biden talking is somehow spin because CNN didn't tell you what he said instead
CNN asked the questions, moron, do you need Ben Shapiro to edit out CNN talking so it doesn't trigger you? LMAO
>CNN is a branch of the ccp, we have known about this for decades.
Who in the fuck is "we" supposed to be? You and the rest of the John Birch society can whine and scream like autists about commies all you want, but that isn't news.
>>
>>894114
>Post the CNN link of the video then. How hard is that?
CNN doesn't have a link to that clip because they want to hid it when dems say they are trying to ban guns
>CNN asked the questions,
It was a town hall. Random people asked the questions, that is how town halls work, but you wouldn't understand that because you aren't American
> do you need Ben Shapiro to edit out CNN talking so it doesn't trigger you?
how was the clip edited, retard?
>Who in the fuck is "we" supposed to be? You and the rest of the John Birch society can whine and scream like autists about commies all you want, but that isn't news.
the American people, chang
>>
>>894115
LMAO yes Anon only Ben Shapiro and twitter user Jason somethingorother with tell you the REAL truth about what Biden said during CNN's town hall and not CNN.
>>
>>894113
haha yes why would I ask for a CNN link to CNN's town hall? that would be crazy!
>>
>>894091
Not any of the other anons, the video is in the fucking link. Jesus Christ almighty. This shit is getting ridiculous.
>>
>>894118
Imagine how easy it would be to just post the link without linking to twitter.
>>
>>894116
this, but unironically
>>894119
show me the clip on cnn's website then, chang
>>894117
why is watching a 71 second clip too hard for you?
>>
>>894081
>>894085
>>894089
>>894091
>>894093
>>894103
>>894106
>>894109
>>894111
>>894114
>>894116
>>894117
Holy shit look at this fucking anon try to spin this. Shills on overdrive.

>>894080
>I’m the only guy that ever got passed, legislation when I was a senator, to make sure we eliminated assault weapons.
1) How did that work?
and
2) Funny. I could've sworn we've had lefties on /news/ swear that Biden NEVER EVER tried to ban guns before and had nothing to do with the '94 AWB. Shills seriously tried to push that Biden was more pro-gun than Trump. I wonder why they're not speaking up now.
>>
>>894121
His 1994 ban was also the bill that made the crack/cocaine sentencing shit and put tens of thousands of blacks in jail
>>
>>894080
Based Biden. Hope he takes all the republican's gun-toys away.
>>
Shall not be infringed
>>
>>894080
>Number two, number two, we are in a position where you, most of the cities, and I don’t know enough, I think you’ve had a lot of gun violence here in Cincinnati, I think it was up to what, how many, how many dead? 500 over a period? Don’t hold me to the number, whatever it was. But my point is all across the country. And it’s not because the gun shops in the cities are selling these guns. They are either shadow gun dealers and or gun shops that are not abiding by the law.

I know he's a senile old man who has no idea what he's talking about (like all democrats on gun control) but it's kinda funny how he's actually blowing the fuck out arguments leftist faggots on /news/ make everyday. Wasn't there some fucking canuck in another thread who was claiming that gangbangers get their guns from gun stores out of state?
>>
>>894125
if you think a gun is a toy, never own one. They are dangerous weapons. you communists are too dumb to own them
>>
>>894128
>if you think a gun is a toy, never own one

Good, let's take them away from all the republicunts who treat them like toys (all of them)
>>
>>894125
>“I’m continuing to push to eliminate the sale of those things, but I’m not likely to get that done in the near term,” Biden added.
Fucking kek.
>>
>>894130
He's got 8 years to do it.
>>
>>894132
>The people who, in fact, are using those weapons are acquiring them illegally, illegally.
God I love this guy now. He's actually destroying anti-gunners on /news/. Part of me hopes he stays in for 8.
>>
>>894135
>Part of me hopes he stays in for 8
He will, don't worry.
>>
>>894080
yeah good luck going back to the gun controll narrative after the democrat party cheered on looting burning murder and people literally losing their livelihoods to the mob.
Its no surprise that after the democrat party sided with criminals that the gun sales have been record high on both sides of the political corners.
>>
>>894138
>Cops are having real trouble. They’re not all bad guys, there are a lot of good guys. We need more policemen, not fewer policemen.

Oh I'm not. If he keeps this up I'll have ammunition to use on /news/ for every day he's in office. Look at this shit. He's destroying your bullshit arguments. Is he right or is he wrong? Which is it?
>>
>>894129
nope, republicans don't treat guns like toys. We are safe with them and give them the respect they deserve as weapons
>>894132
>>894138
>implying Biden has 8 years of being alive left
he literally has dementia at this point. Look at how he talked in 2008-2016 and tell me his brain hasn't declined.
>>
>>894141
>Is he right or is he wrong?
He's right to take the guns.

>>894142
>nope, republicans don't treat guns like toys.
yes they do

>he literally has dementia at this point
Still better than the alternative
>>
>>894144
>nope, republicans don't treat guns like toys.
>yes they do

most black voters are democrats and blacks are disproportionate in shooting crimes meaning it really is democrats that treat them like toys.
>>
>>894144
>He's right to take the guns.
Citation needed
>yes they do
Citation needed
>Still better than the alternative
haha, no. a rock or a dog would be better than any democrat. The rotting cadaver of Reagan would be better than any democrat. JFK's retarded sister would be better than any democrat
>>
>>894145
>YEEHAW LITTLE DAWGY WATCH ME SHOOT MUH GUN!

Yeah no we're taking them.

>>894146
>a rock or a dog would be better than any democrat
Still better than the alternative
>>
>>894144
Look at this. Look everybody. Look look look. Look at this mad shill. OP fucked up, he should've made the subject BIDEN BTFO /NEWS/ ON GUNS! Oh this is glorious.

Come on shill, say it. Yes or no, is he right about needing more police? Or how those weapons are being acquired illegally? Yes or no? Come on, I believe in you. I know you can do it.
>>
>>894147
>YEEHAW LITTLE DAWGY WATCH ME SHOOT MUH GUN!

no argument the statistics of black gun crime speak for themselves. You have nothing.
>>
>>894148
>Yes or no?
Yes he should take the guns.
>>
>>894149
>no argument
I don't need one. All I have to do is keep voting Biden.
>>
>>894150
good luck with that after democrats just proved every single person that they dont protect the public and even stop the police from protecting the public and literally would and have sided with a mob looting and burning down peoples livelihoods.
>>
>>894150
Are criminal acquiring guns illegally? Yes or no?
>>
>>894151
>I don't need one.
I mean he has a point. This is /news/. If we had mods that gave half a fuck...
>>
>>894151
>I don't need one. All I have to do is keep voting Biden.

No need to confirm, we have already established you are a brainless automaton/NPC that just exists to be filled up by whatever narrative the left pukes on you at any given point in time.
>>
>>894152
>white supremacists incite riots
I'd say based biden knows what he's doing

>>894153
>Are criminal acquiring gun
Could you type more like a russian?
>>
>>894147
>Yeah no we're taking them.
I'll relinquish one bullet, where do you want it?
>Still better than the alternative
nope
>>
>>894154
>If we had mods that gave half a fuck...
What are mods going to do about me not engaging your stupid non-argument?

>>894155
Whatever helps you cope.

>>894157
>I'll relinquish one bullet, where do you want it?
Thanks for proving my point.
>>
>>894153
The idiot is ok with taking guns from law abiding citizens while criminals still get them illegal meaning only criminals are left with guns... to him this is totally fine.
>>
>>894150
What is it like being chinese?
>>
>>894156
>The people who, in fact, are using those weapons are acquiring them illegally, illegally.
Is this true? Yes or no?
>>
>>894156
BLM but you knew that you dishonest child.
>>
>>894160
>Thanks for proving my point.
how so? You are talking about violently attacking me and stripping me of my human rights. I am simply saying is you do so, I will be forced to defend myself.
>>
>>894163
Not if you're talking about mass shootings.

>>894166
>You are talking about violently attacking me and stripping me of my human rights
Nah we're just going to take your guns while you're drunk and fucking your sister.
>>
>>894171
>Not if you're talking about mass shootings.
define mass shooting. If you are using GVA's definition, than nearly every single mass shooting is done by a black democrat using a stolen or straw purchased gun. If you are using the FBI's definition, then there are only 10-12 mass shootings a year
>>
>>894171
>Nah we're just going to take your guns while you're drunk and fucking your sister.
I don't have a sister, chang. Come and take it bitch boy. I trust you will be first in line in the stack?
>>
>>894175
>If I move the goal posts enough you can never win!
>>
>>894171
ITT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyPbLqK1un4

Wanna know the best part of all this? I didn't do shit! Biden set all this up and you backed yourself into a corner!

Oh man this is now the greatest thread in /news/. Holy shit.
>>
>>894180
how is this moving the goal posts. I asked you to define a mass shooting. If you use GVA definitions, then nearly every mass shooting is black democrats shooting others over crack
>>
>>894178
>Come and take it bitch boy.
You know you sound like a little kid playing with his favorite toy, right?

>>894183
Nice blog post Ivan
>>
>>894184
>how is this moving the goal posts
What's it like having an IQ below room temperature?
>>
>>894187
>You know you sound like a little kid playing with his favorite toy, right?
guns aren't toys. They are dangerous weapons. If you think they are toys, please, never own one. If you want to mine, you better come and take it and you better say good bye to anyone who might miss you.
>>
>>894188
>can't answer the question
>resorts to insults
sounds about right
>>
>>894189
>guns aren't toys
And yet you act like a little boy protective of his favorite toy ooooo don't take my toy mr biden :((((
>>
>>894187
And he's still shilling! He's on the ropes! Trying to stay on his feet! Trying to dodge those heavy blows as fast as he can! But it just isn't good enough! And down he goes! There's the ref with the 10 count!

>And it’s not because the gun shops in the cities are selling these guns.
True or false?
>>
>>894192
nope, I act like a normal person who doesn't want his human rights denied by a tyrant and who doesn't want to be put in a death camp by a tyrant.
Was Leonidas acting like a child with a toy? Washington?
>>
>>894193
Is true comrade. Bidenski has... how you say? Fugg'd up! We get many many reply on the 4chans.
>>
>>894197
>noooo not my heckin 9 milly :(((((
>>
>>894202
We already had this argument faggot, see Heller and McDonald. The SCOTUS already ruled handguns are explicitly protected by the 2A and 9mm handguns are the most popular form of personal protection outside the home and one of the most popular forms of personal protection in the home. Only a literal tyrant would try to ban them and as said before, it is literally illegal according to US law to ban them
>>
>>894192
>>894202
Don't you have some swish vodka to drink?
>https://russian.stackexchange.com/questions/13142/what-do-or-multiple-mean-in-an-internet-conversation
>>
Kek, I always love gun discussions on /news/. The libtards that infest here know they have nothing to stand on so it always descends into derailments and slides.

What a bunch of cock sucking cuck faggots.
>>
>>894212
Yaes the liberrals have no leg comrade. Come let us share in the wadka drink.
>>
>>894214
Oh look one of them now. Thanks for proving the point.
>>
>>894214
remember the other threads where you claimed that Democrats didn't want to ban guns?
>>
>>894217
>Democrats didn't want to ban guns?
They still haven't done it. I think you're thinking of progressives.
>>
>>894089
>Go back to twitter and stay there forever.
I bet the boomer reads Bennie the mouse on Facebook

Getting rid of these automatic 9mm hand machine guns will do much to stop mass shooting.

Some of these things hold 100 rounds.
That's 100 dead kids saved.

BTW, way to go to make this murderous gun-nut jump through hoops.
They are so easy to annoy.
>>
>>894219
>Want to ban Guns
>Still haven't done it
So then yes they want to ban guns. How hard was that to say?
>>
>>894219
>>Democrats didn't want to ban guns?
>I think you're thinking of progressives.
The difference being what, exactly?

The Democrat party has become overrun with progressives, to the point that anyone who isn't a progressive should have abandoned that ship.
>>
Ok I found the fucking clip. It starts at 15:00 in part 2, fucking CNN has to break up the whole thing to shove more ads into it. He again brings up the 94 AWB which did nothing, then talks about going after dealers who are selling to straw buyers or something.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/21/politics/full-president-joe-biden-cnn-town-hall-july-21/index.html
>>
>>894219
both are communists who work for the CCP. Literally what is the difference?
>>
>>894245
notice how they didn't put that in the description for part 2 because he said the quiet part out loud
>>
>>894085
>>894091
>>894111
>>894114

Users here are unironically telling other users that if the new source isn't CNN, it doesn't count. The shilling is real
>>
>>894252
CNN report or it didn't happen.
>>
>>894091
CNN shill confirmed
>>
>>894228
There's no such thing as a 9mm hand machine gun. Did you put your whole post into Google translate or something? Either way you're incoherent and a wiener. Learn about guns before you start spouting off shit you don't know.
>>
>>894236
Then why haven't they done it?
>>894243
>The Democrat party has become overrun with progressives
I wish.
>>894247
meds
>>
>>894271
>Then why haven't they done it?
that pesky second amendment is in the way, they are trying to nuke it. That is why they want to pack the court. Clinton's daughter and Bloomberg both said the goal with the court is to overturn heller
>>
>>894278
>that pesky second amendment is in the way, they are trying to nuke it. That is why they want to pack the court.

Oh, well the sooner the better.
>>
>>894271
They banned handguns in DC and Chicago but the conservative SCOTUS overturned it. They also can't get an AWB passed without the "Democrats" in deep red states like West Virginia and Montana.
>>
>>894280
let's put it this way. If the 2A is repealed, bubba is going to "lose" all his guns in a tragic boat ing accident, while you trannies will still be unarmed and helpless against "fascists", especially with a defunded police force.

Of course, bubba doesn't actually give a shit about you, but tyrone wants your shit and it'll be easier for him to take it when he knows that authoritarian faggots like you willingly gave up their only defense against robbery.

And if actual fascists are elected and start rounding degenerates like you up into camps (which is starting to look like an increasingly attractive idea), you'll have no realistic way to push back.

Good luck with that. Just remember, when you're being hauled off to a tranny 41% camp, that you voted for this idiocy.
>>
>>894280
come and take it, chang
>>
>>894288
Cool story.

>>894291
Soon.
>>
>>894293
you gunna be first in line in the stack, chang?
>>
>>894293
>s..soon!!

cope, seethe, dilate
>>
>>894298
>biden suggests taking away your 9mm nerf guns
>104 replies and 17 (lol) posters later Cletus is still seethe-posting
>>
>>894302
guns aren't toys, if you think they are, never own one chang
>>
>>894304
Guns are whatever the government decides they are.
>>
>>894258
>There's no such thing as a 9mm hand machine gun
I have 9mm hand machine gun fuck face, it's called an UZI

you're incoherent and a wiener. Learn about guns before you start spouting off shit you don't know.
>>
>>894346
typical bootlicker "yes goverment pls tell me what to think"
>>
>>894370
cope
>>
>>894080
Keep in mind that the people in this thread that make dozens of logical leaps to dishonestly interpret this rambling quote as "Biden wants to ban all handguns" are the same dipshits who trip over their dicks to pull out the "Well, no, he said it wrong. What he REALLY meant was...." every time Trump said some equally incoherent shit. These takes are so intentionally bad faith they aren't even worth engaging with.
>>
>>894374
Neck yourself, maybe that will finally stop the whataboutism. Trump was just slightly less antigun than most democrats. We're here to talk about Bidens rambling answers which were conveniently left out of the highlight reel.
>>
>>894450
He ain't wrong though.
>>
>>894450
>Neck yourself, maybe that will finally stop the whataboutism
I'm not engaging in good faith with or accepting the criticisms with a group of people whose understanding of the english language massively changes depending on what side of the aisle the person speaking is on. You bend over backwards to interpret everything left-leaning people say to an uncharitable and, often times, delusional degree yet on the same exact issues you brow beat anyone who interprets what conservatives say literally. Its shitty, childish behavior and productive discourse about anything can't occur until its called out.

>We're here to talk about Bidens rambling answers which were conveniently left out of the highlight reel.
I talked about it, you just didn't understand it. There's no point in having a conversation about gun rights when you are constitutionally incapable of even agreeing on objective reality. Biden's gun policies are cringe as hell but they don't concern me at all. Most Americans support some vague notion of expanded background checks but they absolutely do not support confiscations or broad gun bannings of any kind. It'll never happen. It'll never pass. Its career suicide, but we can't have that productive conversation because all of you schizophrenic gun-nuts live in an alternate reality where Democrats are trying to lock people in death camps and confiscate guns while you sleep and force people's children to have sex changes. Biden very clearly did not say he wants to ban handguns. He was making some broad appeal to magazine capacity limits (which are one of the only virtue-signaly, useless gun laws that are popular enough to pass in blue states) while referencing models and styles of guns he clearly knows nothing about. The only reason you think he wants to ban handguns is because you're either a) purposefully disingenuous or b) you're actually so dumb you don't understand basic english.
>>
>>894346
Nope, the government does not have that authority.
>>
>>894362
Post tax stamp.
Also there have been like all of 3 murders with a machine gun on the last 80 years and only one is really documented
>>
>>894374
Biden has said in the past he wants to ban 9mm handguns because 9mm is the round the army uses and more people are killed with 9mm handguns than any other gun in the usa. Like (((politifacts))) even did a story about this last year because he had a quote at the time about regulating specifically 9mm hand guns.
Also his actions with the 1994 awb, picking chipman, and his pushes for gun control are consistent with this shit and speak louder than trump's words
>>
>>894453
he is wrong because biden has consistently been anti gun for decades.
>>894458
We take the dumb shit trump says with a grain of salt because he never acts on it and is also misquoted a lot. Biden has done anti gun things in the past and now. That is the difference. Also its funny when trump says retarded shit and it pisses you off.
>There's no point in having a conversation about gun rights when you are constitutionally incapable of even agreeing on objective reality.
citation needed
>Biden's gun policies are cringe as hell but they don't concern me at all.
fuck off then.
>Most Americans support some vague notion of expanded background checks
because they literally never bought a gun and don't understand that the plan is to force a registry for confiscation.
> but they absolutely do not support confiscations or broad gun bannings of any kind.
the vast majority of dems support those things.
>It'll never happen. It'll never pass. Its career suicide,
what is the 1934 NFA, 1994 AWB, and multiple state level AWBs? Kill yourself you dishonest fuck.
> but we can't have that productive conversation because all of you schizophrenic gun-nuts live in an alternate reality where Democrats are trying to lock people in death camps
are you denying japanese internment?
>Biden very clearly did not say he wants to ban handguns.
when? Literally citation needed? He has said he wants to on more than one occasion, but doesn't think he can get it done in the near term with out congress and the scotus are fashioned. He has said he disagrees with heller. That means he is against people owning guns in any capacity, because literally all heller says is that you can't have a blanket ban on owning handguns or other common defensive guns in your home.
>The only reason you think he wants to ban handguns is because you're either a) purposefully disingenuous or b) you're actually so dumb you don't understand basic english.
he made references to banning handguns last year as well
>>
buy more handguns goyim
BUY THEM NOW
PREORDER IT
DO NOT DELAY
>>
>>894476
>We take the dumb shit trump says with a grain of salt
But you don't take anything that any left leaning person says with a grain of salt and you exaggerate it and mischaracterize it to the point of delusion. Your willingness to offer charity to political perspectives illustrated the reality that you don't actually give a shit about any of these issues and all you want is to look for weapons to use against left-leaning people. You have no consistent values or positions.

>citation needed
You don't know what this term means. That's my whole point.

>fuck off then.
Nah I'm good.

>because they literally never bought a gun and don't understand that the plan is to force a registry for confiscation.
Oh, hello schizo-poster. Now that I know its you I actually will fuck off now. I'm not getting pulled into another conversation about your paranoid delusions.
>>
>>894489
I have to do this soon with the CCW case in the scotus. I don't own one now because I live in a tyrant state that bans carry for all but the aristocrats and oligarchs (hell we had 2 states senators, one of which sexually harassed his staffer and the other one who was arrested for stalking a woman try to ban tasers and we had a woman who's kids robbed a toys r us at gun point try to federally ban concealed carry), so I don't see a point in owning one because my AR and shotgun are fine for HD, but when the ccw ban gets lifted I will need an MP shield or a sig p365 or something
>>
>>894494
>But you don't take anything that any left leaning person says with a grain of salt and you exaggerate it and mischaracterize it to the point of delusion.
we don't. We have seen Biden's actions and judge his words by his actions. Trump said retard shit and then didn't act on it. If all biden did for the last half century was talk like a retard I wouldn't care, but as he likes to remind you he was the one who helped pass the 1994 awb and is trying to put an anti gun lobbyist as head of the atf.
Judge them by their actions.
>Your willingness to offer charity to political perspectives illustrated the reality that you don't actually give a shit about any of these issues and all you want is to look for weapons to use against left-leaning people. You have no consistent values or positions.
I have very consistent positions. My positions are that I fucking hate communists/gun grabbers and that gun rights are human rights.
>You don't know what this term means. That's my whole point.
no, the issue is that you talk in hyperbole and out right lie all the fucking time and I want you to back some shit up instead of pulling it out your ass.
>Nah I'm good.
then you are an anti gun piece of shit and my enemy.
>Oh, hello schizo-poster. Now that I know its you I actually will fuck off now. I'm not getting pulled into another conversation about your paranoid delusions.
Canada is in the process of using their registry for confiscation and are estimating confiscation costs. The UK, Aus, and just a few years ago NZ all used their registries for confiscation. There is no way to enforce "universal background checks" without a registry and there is no purpose for a gun registry other than confiscation
>>
>>894346
>Guns are whatever the government decides they are.
So my tracer rounds are now heat-seeking bullets because New York Assemblywoman Patricia Eddington said they are? Shiet nigga we fox 2 in this bitch!
>>
>>894362
>I have 9mm hand machine gun fuck face
No you do not.
>>
>>894374
>Whatabout-Trump-ism
Pathetic.
>>
>>894458
>I'm not engaging in good faith with or accepting the criticisms
No shit. You should've stopped right there because you cancerous leftists have never engaged in good faith when it comes to gun control. None of the bullshit policies you want lower crime, you know that and you still want to push them because you don't care. You can't have a discussion about gun control because your side gets blown the fuck out every single time until you're reduced to memes as damage control like this cocksucker >>894202

This is what you're doing right now. You can't defend what Biden is saying in this thread so you're trying to bring up Trump and how Republicans are just as bad when talking about X, Y, or Z subject that has nothing to do with this subject. Right here >>894374

> There's no point in having a conversation about gun rights when you are constitutionally incapable of even agreeing on objective reality.
Then why are you even bothering? Hell to be honest I don't even know why I'm bothering with you either.

>Biden's gun policies are cringe as hell but they don't concern me at all.
They should because they effect you too. Oh how soon anti-gunners forget how they couldn't get guns in cucked states like NJ in early 2020 when they felt they needed them.

>but we can't have that productive conversation because all of you schizophrenic gun-nuts live in an alternate reality where Democrats are trying to lock people in death camps and confiscate guns while you sleep and force people's children to have sex changes.
You had a /pol/tard in CA who had his guns confiscated for saying racial slurs on facebook. That's it. No threats, no manifestos, no minecraft plans, just trolling on the internet. You had another guy in CA who went to jail for COMPLYING with the AR registration. And this isn't a legitimate concern?

Comment too long...
>>
>>894458
>Biden very clearly did not say he wants to ban handguns. He was making some broad appeal to magazine capacity limits (which are one of the only virtue-signaly, useless gun laws that are popular enough to pass in blue states) while referencing models and styles of guns he clearly knows nothing about.

Biden and anti-gun politicians like him (basically every democrat) know nothing about guns and especially know nothing about how the laws they pass effect everyone else. Look at the NY SAFE Act: police can't even tell you if a pump action shotgun qualifies as an "assault weapon" because the law is so fucking convoluted. One of the features to determine if a handgun is an assault weapon is it's weight. These are laws in effect right now that have been in place for almost a decade and have done nothing to reduce crime. The only reason they exist is to make life harder for your average citizen and to discourage people to legally own in that state. This is what democrats want for the entire country. You fucking cunts couldn't wait for Biden to even take office before pushing H.R 127 in January. So whether Biden intends to ban handguns or not, the effect is the same thing when every modern firearm is going to be illegal with this bullshit useless legislation. I think it's interesting how you're bitching about gun owners not understanding basic English but you anti-gun cocksuckers can't google the difference between a magazine or a clip. You can't look up the difference between semi or full-auto because you never gave a shit in the first place.
>>
>>894245
Thank you, anon. Thank you very much fro tracking that down and posting it. It should have been in the OP from the beginning.

Everyone in this thread, take the time to go look at that vid (part 2), start a few seconds before 15:00 minutes (about 14:55), and watch it through to the end of the video (a little less than a total of four minutes).

The first thing you'll understand is that the OP and his clickbait subject line are lies, as are the blogs & twatter posts that spin their very, very selective edits.

Then pay close attention to what Biden actually says. In full context. Watch it twice if you have to.

> https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/21/politics/full-president-joe-biden-cnn-town-hall-july-21/index.html

tl;dr -- OP is lying to you. Watch the full-context source for comprehension and form your own opinion. This thread is assburgers bullshit, almost no post has any relation to what was actually said.
>>
>>894258
>There's no such thing as a 9mm hand machine gun.
In fact, there is. In fact, there are numerous models. And, that's before someone takes a handgun and mods it for full auto.

If (You) don;t know fuck about guns, shut the fuck up and stay out of adult conversations about guns. (You) have nothing to contribute. Lurk and learn, then maybe some day (You) will have something to contribute.
>>
>>894533
the same clip is in OP, you literal retard
>>
>>894088
>says he wants to ban handguns and "rifles that hold multiple rounds"

they feign ignorance like this to make 2a supporters even more irritated. it's a cruel trick.
>>
>>894527
>Biden and anti-gun politicians like him (basically every democrat) know nothing about guns and especially know nothing about how the laws they pass effect everyone else.
see
>>894555

the laws are written stupidly on purpose, cuomo's shit-eating grin as he signs it is just the cherry on top.
>>
>>894541
No it is not.
>>
>>894533
OP is not lying, the clip in the twitter link is taken from the same one on CNN's site. There's no additional context in the full video. Its mostly just rambling like Biden usually does. He has to throw words and phrases like 9mm around to give him the appearance of knowing what he's talking about. He still keeps bringing up the 94 AWB and crime bill like it was the greatest thing ever.

Ironically, since they can't pass more restrictive gun control, his administration is being forced into taking actions that will actually prevent crime without infringing on people's rights. Targeting the FFL's that knowingly allow straw purchases and working with the gang members in inner cities will actually lead to a reduction of shootings.
>>
>>894374
>Keep in mind that the people
Keep in mind that the people telling O'Biden what to say and do.. "Do want to ban all handguns".
>>
>>894606
yes, it is. It is a clip taken from the same video and there is no greater context.
>>
>>894734
>>894682
>>894606
Are libtards seriously still trying to deflect with source doesn't count because I don't like it? Fucking kek. I suppose that's all they got to work with.
>>
>>894606
What's different?
>>
Government a-holes keep trying to take away guns, but anyone on the internet can figure out how to design a muzzle-loader.

People will literally use a prison-shotgun to defend themselves if they must.
>>
>>894771
Give them a break, they are desperate, brainwashed and stupid.
>>
>>895238
they know what they are doing, they want private gun ownership banned
>>
>>895265

/thread
>>
>>895238
Why should I? They never give us a break. In fact they'll pull out every underhanded tactic they can come up with while still pretending to be the victim as they throw people in jail for following the law, kill innocent people for not giving up their firearms, and ruin lives by posting the names and addresses of every gun license holder they're allowed to post.
>>
>>894252
Post the original video instead of a guy talking about the original video, it isn't hard to understand. This is ShareBlue tier retardation.
>>
>>895318
the twitter link was literally the video clip of biden talking
>>
>>895318
Not only was the link in the OP a clip of the original video, the original video has been posted in this thread already. We've got like five different links of the same video from different sources and you pathetic leftists are still crying HURR HURR DOESN'T COUNT DURR HURR because you have no argument to defend how Biden is making you anti-gun faggots look.

This might be the 150th post in this thread and you people are STILL trying to attack the source. Video is real, get over it.
>>
Wow this thread really got shit real bad.
>>
>>897364
changs are paid to slide anything that makes biden look bad
>>
>>897364
>>897372
Gotta distract from that election fraud
>>
>>897374
Sad





Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.