[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

The two traded barbs during a tense exchange, triggering a shouting match in which Fauci accused Paul of lying in order to further his agenda.

Paul said the NIH funded illegal gain-of-function research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, which created a highly dangerous and transmissible virus able to infect humans.

“Senator Paul, you do not know what you are talking about.”

We don't know ... but all the evidence is pointing that it came from the lab and there will be responsibility for those that funded the lab, including yourself,” Paul said.

“I totally resent the lie you are now propagating, senator,” Fauci said, adding that it is molecularly impossible that research funded by NIH was responsible for SARS-CoV-2.

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/563874-fauci-paul-doesnt-know-what-hes-talking-about-and-i-want-to-say-that
>>
whom to believe?
A doctor supported by nearly all other medical pros, or a ophthalmologist who had to create his own certification board in order to be able to practice.
>>
It's about time Fauci grew a backbone. If only he had the balls to tell Trump he didn't know what he was talking about.
>>
>>893406
>A doctor supported by nearly all medical pros
>A doctor who had one job and failed
>A doctor who back peddled and had to eat is words
>A doctor who is supported by medical pros in his pocket
>A doctor who is a puppet, in the pocket of his handlers
vs
>A senator that is good with eyes, including the third eye
>A senator who has many jobs and succeeds
>A senator who stands up for what is right
>A senator who has no one in his pocket
>A senator who is supported by only the people
>A senator who is not controlled by a puppet

Hard call.
>>
>>893405
Who stands to personally benefit from a decision one way or another here?
>>
>>893428
unironically Fauci since he was directly involved in the funding of the lab. And everyone directly involved into manufacturing covid which killed 4+million people around the world is looking at a Nuremberg trial and death sentence afterwards, if justice is ever served.
>>
>>893429
>if justice is ever served.
that would require a gallows 100 yards long on the capital lawn.
>>
>>893455
you could do it in shifts
>>
>>893406
>>893408
>implying Rand didn't lay Fauci over his lap and spank him for the entire hearing over his lies

My favorite part was when Rand reminded him that lying to congress was a felony and then asked him about Fauci's lies about the Wuhan lab
>>
>>893471
That exactly what Fauci was referring to when he said Rand didn't know what he was talking about.

>“How can you say that's not gain-of-function? It's a dance and you're dancing around this because you're trying to obscure responsibility for 4 million people dying around the world from a pandemic,” Paul responded, cutting Fauci off.

>“If the point that you are making is that the grant that was funded as a subaward ... created SARS-COV-2, that’s where you are getting,” Fauci said, pointing two fingers at Paul before the senator cut him off again.

>“We don't know ... but all the evidence is pointing that it came from the lab and there will be responsibility for those that funded the lab, including yourself,” Paul said.

>“I totally resent the lie you are now propagating, senator,” Fauci said, adding that it is molecularly impossible that research funded by NIH was responsible for SARS-CoV-2.

>Paul interjected again, talking over Fauci: “You are obviously obfuscating the truth,” to which Fauci replied, “I'm not obfuscating the truth -- you are.”

>“You are implying that what we did was responsible for the deaths of individuals. I totally resent that,” Fauci said. “And if anybody is lying here senator, it is you,” he added, pointing a finger at Paul.
>>
>>893471
How did he lie about the wuhan lab?

>he didnt
>>
>>893418
>a senator

professional liar, so yea, ima go with the doctor.
>>
>>893477
get rekt paul haha.

I kinda like the guy but this was a total hit piece reach, he only did it because fauci was such a wimp under trump, but apparently beating a dog enough will make it bite.
>>
>>893477
>That exactly what Fauci was referring to when he said Rand didn't know what he was talking about.
Well, he did, and Rand has the facts to back it up. All evidence tright now is pointing to the Wuhan lab as the origin of the virus.

>>893478
>How did he lie about the wuhan lab?
>he did
FTFY, cope

>>893480
Rand is a doctor. How many surgeries has Fauci performed?
>>
>>893484
>Rand has the facts to back it up
No he does not, and whoever told you he does was openly lying to you.
>>
>>893484
>Rand is a doctor. How many surgeries has Fauci performed?
An ophthalmologist is not a virologist and wouldn't know E.Coli from the flu.
>>
>>893471
You are soo ass blasted. It’s awesome watching you lot squirm.
>>
>>893485
>No he does not,
Yes he does.

>and whoever told you he does was openly lying to you.
they're publicly available facts. You're in denial.

https://nypost.com/2021/05/25/fauci-admits-nih-funding-of-wuhan-lab-denies-gain-of-function/
https://www.wsj.com/articles/anthony-fauci-and-the-wuhan-lab-11622759752
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/apr/27/anthony-fauci-should-explain-37-million-wuhan-labo/?utm_source=GOOGLE&utm_medium=cpc&utm_id=chacka&utm_campaign=TWT+-+DSA&gclid=CjwKCAjwi9-HBhACEiwAPzUhHDqNR8VcOXlZID2IJpDk5MUTWtiZJBDR9Dzs2E9vLRJ17T8IOm63exoCypcQAvD_BwE
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9659421/Steve-Hilton-slams-Fauci-resurfaced-video-shows-advocating-gain-function-experiments.html
>>
>>893487
>An ophthalmologist is not a virologist and wouldn't know E.Coli from the flu.
How many surgeries has Fauci performed?
How many patients has he treated?

How many more questions will you dodge?

>>893488
>Projecting this hard

Remember when "you lot" decried the Wuhan lab theory as a dangerous conspiracy theory and wanted to censor and jail people for making posts about it on social media? Pepperidge farm remembers.

Which booster shot are you on now, btw? 5? 6? 7?
>>
>>893489
>denial
>posts articles
Your first article:
>Fauci admits ‘modest’ NIH funding of Wuhan lab but denies ‘gain of function’
You are retarded and disingenuous.

Paul got told he was a ducking moron by an expert and your only response is:
>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Learn to cope.
>>
>>893491
A virologist makes cures for viruses, so he's technically treated millions by helping find treatments for AIDS. Rand is a fucking eye doctor who operates on children in third world countries once a year to keep his license. That you even consider Rand to be in the same league as Fauci shows you have no idea what you are talking about.
>>
>>893491
>I am an anti-vaxer
So you are legitimately retarded. Good to know.
>>
>>893494
>denies ‘gain of function’
And the other sources you ignored covered that his denial is, you guessed it, a lie.

>expert
In what, lying? We've seen the emails anon, no one believes him anymore

>>893495
>dodges questions again
Lmao

We should find a way to harness leftist cope on /news/, we could go green in 5 years.

>>893497
8th booster shot making you cranky? Don't worry I hear number 9 will help you not feel anything at all.
>>
>>893500
>dodges questions
Who do you imagine is going to answer your false premise question?
>>
>>893501
>Who do you imagine is going to answer your false premise question?
I'd say Fauci, but he'll just lie about it until his emails get leaked again
>>
>>893502
Naah he just revealed how false the premise was in the first place, but nice try at spinning it.
>>
>>893503
>Naah he just revealed how false the premise was in the first place, but nice try at spinning it.
No one is spinning anything except for Fauci anon

How do you feel about his leaked emails completely contradicting everything he's said publicly btw?
>>
>>893502
His emails were never leaked, they were FOIA'd, but it's not surprising you incorrectly think they were leaked.
>>
>>893484
> All evidence tright now is pointing to the Wuhan lab as the origin of the virus.

False, its an interesting hypothesis that has not been discredited yet, but its unlikely.
The most likely cause is bad hygene in a region known for wild animal markets, there is even proof covid and bats have a relation. So either the wuhan lab was breeding covid in bats (unlikely, although not impossible) or its... just the nasty practice of hunting and living close to bats for the markets.

The biggest "proof" of the wuhan lab being the cause is china not letting the world inspect a top security lab. thats not exactly a silver bullet proof, its interesting... dont get me wrong, but its hardly proof.
>>
>>893504
What's it like being wrong so much?
https://www.statesman.com/story/news/politics/politifact/2021/06/16/covid-hydroxychloroquine-fauci-emails-fact-check/5294549001/
>>
>>893506
>False
>its an interesting hypothesis that has not been discredited yet

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doublespeak
>>
>>893508
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_premise
>>
>>893500
>And the other sources
lol, btfo by your own source and you want to dive into “well the rest of my shit sources support my idiocy”. You lost champ.
>we saw his eeeeeeeemails
Cool story. I did too. Dude is an expert in his field and you are a retard. Nobody pays attention to you.
>>
>>893489
Your links openly disagree with you. Did you read them? I just did because i was honestly interested but now you just look like a crazy fuck.
>>
Why are right wing blowhards trying to scapegoat Fauci in the first place?
>>
>>893507
>What's it like being wrong so much?
Wouldn't know, you'd have to tell me. Your hyperspecific damage control source omits 99% of what his emails covered. I never once mentioned hydroxychloroquine.

https://nypost.com/2021/06/03/fauci-emails-show-his-flip-flopping-on-wearing-masks-to-fight-covid/
https://www.republicworld.com/world-news/china/chinese-virologist-says-anthony-faucis-emails-prove-her-wuhan-lab-leak-claims.html
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/fauci-worked-behind-scenes-cast-doubt-wuhan-lab-leak-hypothesis
>>
>>893508
you are an idiot and you either cannot, or will not read.

its false that all the evidence is pointing to this theory, its true that its still "considered possible", but its just one of a few alternative possibilities not considered most likely.
>>
>>893513
>2 right wing taboid newspapers and a GOP blog
Holy shit no wonder you have no idea what's going on. Your choice of news sources indicate you are a 74 year old Facebook user.
>>
>>893510
>You lost champ.
Thank you for admitting you didn't read the other sources and are deflecting.

>I did too.
No you didn't. You saw a 30 second clip on CNN of a pundit telling you they're not that big of a deal. Don't lie like Fauci ;)

>>893510
>Your links openly disagree with you
No, they don't. You should try, you know, read them first, instead of cherry picking one sentence out of one source and ignoring the rest.

>Did you read them?
Did you? Of course not.

> you just look like a crazy fuck.
Cranky because you've had 8 booster shots and your heart is enlarged, aren't you anon?
>>
>>893508
He is literally as clear and as transparent as he can be, there is nothing you could consider double speak unless you just cannot read English.
>>
>>893517
Please stay unvaccinated so you will kill more idiots just like yourself.
>>
>>893514
>you are an idiot and you either cannot, or will not read.
You should stop projecting. Maybe that 9th booster shot will calm you down.

>>893516
>2 right wing taboid newspapers and a GOP blog
None of those sources are tabloids or blogs, but it makes sense you'd cope by attacking the source when you can't refute the actual argument they present.

How does it feel to know that no matter how much you all seethe and cope, you can't stop the truth from getting out and you can't stop Fauci's credibility from cratering harder than the economy under Biden?
>>
>>893519
>He is literally as clear and as transparent as he can be, there is nothing you could consider double speak unless you just cannot read English.

>this is false
next sentence
>actually it hasn't been proven false but it also hasn't been proven true

This is doublespeak. You can cope.

>>893521
>Please stay unvaccinated so you will kill more idiots just like yourself.
Hows your myocarditis anon? Had your fertility tested lately?
>>
>>893517
>No, they don't. You should try, you know, read them first, instead of cherry picking one sentence out of one source and ignoring the rest.

How would i be able to prove you wrong?

It is my suspicion that i cannot. You will not see reason. I read your links and they basically say the following

>people claim the wuhan lab did gain of function with money from the US government

>fauci denies the gain of function.

>no proof of gain of function, other then it would be needed if the wuhan lab was the source of covid.

>people feel fauci needs to somehow answer to these questions even if there is no proof other then some emails thanking fauci for speaking "the truth".
>>
>>893517
>no no, I will continue to pretend I am not a retard
It isn’t working. Your own sources mean you are btfo. Deal with reality.
>>
>>893527
he is saying "all the evidence points to wuhan lab being the source" is false.

He is also giving you the point that even though not all the evidence is pointing to wuhan lab, its still possible.

learn to read ffs.
>>
>>893528
>How would i be able to prove you wrong?
Dunno, first you should try not lying.

> I read your links and they basically say the following
>basically
No one wants your raindance interpretation, MSM pundit. post direct quotes of what you think refutes my argument or continue coping.
>>
>>893524
>None of those sources are tabloids or blogs
All of them are.
>but it makes sense you'd cope by attacking the source when you can't refute the actual argument they present.
They don't even say what you are claiming they say, not that they are credible in the first place.
>>
>>893533
>oh it's false
>well it's not false, it's just the most credible theory with the most supporting facts that has remained consistent over time
>you're the one who can't read tho
Dr. Copi, is that you?
>>
>>893535
>All of them are.
Cope

>They don't even say what you are claiming they say, not that they are credible in the first place.
Prove it. Direct quotes. No interpreations, no "basically it says".

You will continue to cope
>>
>>893539
Why should he? You cannot read your own damn sources, it would be a waste of his time.
>>
>>893484
>All evidence tright now is pointing to the Wuhan lab as the origin of the virus.

If shoe was on other foot. Do you really think the US would let Russia, China, Iran, etc come over and inspect a US military lab unrestricted?

Not saying the lab theory isn't possible, but they do have legit reasons to fret over spy shit.l
>>
>>893534
And you're done. If your opponent asks you for a method to test your assertion you don't say 'I dunno, but stop lying to me'.

That's pedantic and not in good faith. All it proves is you aren't here to debate. You're not even here to argue, you just want to scream until someone agrees with you or everyone else shuts up.
>>
>>893547
>You cannot read your own damn sources, it would be a waste of his time.
Since you've read the sources, you should easily be able to provide me specific quotes you think refute me.

We know why you won't/can't.

>>893557
>And you're done.
Actually, I'm still going. You're powerless to stop me. Cope :)

>If your opponent asks you for a method to test your assertion
I gave you one, you just didn't like it. I told you to provide direct quotes from the sources I post, that you claimed to have read, that refute my argument.

As I said, we know why you won't/can't ;)
>>
>>893562
I read your first source which directly refuted you in the fucking headline. I personally gave up after that. The other guy says he read them all.
You are not worth the time to dig into your inferior sources since the first post directly refuted you.
You can sit there and seethe or just get over it.
>>
>>893512
Because if they don't it leaves Trump even more open for making this political and ignoring his science team. While Trump didn't have to take every thing Fauci said at face value. It makes him and the repubs on the intel commites look bad since they supposedly had info on all this shit dating anywhere from 2-4 months in advance.
>>
>>893574
>I read your first source which directly refuted you in the fucking headline
No it didn't, we already covered you attempt at cherry picking. It's not gon work fam.

>I personally gave up after that
I know, hence the deflection and coping

>The other guy says he read them all.
And yet is unable to provide any specific quotes that would either support his argument or debunk mine. Again, we all know why.

>You can sit there and seethe or just get over it.
Or I can keep posting facts and you can keep coping because you can't silence me ;)
>>
>>893577
>It makes him and the repubs on the intel commites look bad since they supposedly had info on all this shit dating anywhere from 2-4 months in advance.
You're acting like the media apparatus hasn't framed any criticism of China holding responsibility for Covid as anti-asian hate.

The second the theory first leaked into mainstream it was painted as a dangerously xenophobic conspiracy theory.
>>
>>893582
>nuh uh
Uh huh.
>you must read muh terribad sources.
I read one fam, you are btfo.
>I am posting facts that refute my argument
Correct. I guess you will just sit there and seethe.
>>
>>893584
No I'm just not bringing it up because it was asked what the repubs gain. This isn't one side good, other bad. Think we can all agree Pelousi and her China town antics was full of shit or their fight to let the boarders be fully open.

Trump and the intel group however have more access to data than them who in turn have more access than the media. Which means in the end the buck stops with him and it falls on him to act prudent even if the media is just pulling shit out of their ass to make a dollar.

Hell notice how hardly anything was made of the interview Trump gave where he admitted to knowing how bad this was going to be? Anyone else who had less shit sticking to do would have been nominated for impeachment.
>>
Fauci says qualified staff at the NIH say the research that Rand is saying is gain of function is not gain of function.

A bullet, a pipe, and a pin to hit the bullet with an elastic is technically not a gun.

Fuci: "Senator Paul, yes we funded research that took a bat virus, and inserted AIDs components to the spike protein....but its not 'gain of function research" and its a serious jump to say a similar virus that escaped the Wuhan lab and killed millions had anything to do with me."
>>
>>893494
>Paul got told he was a ducking moron by an expert and your only response is:

Yea, because only the "experts" get to decide what is and isn't dangerous gain of function research and if it should be done at all.

I don't like Rand Paul.
Is is a bad faith politician who is in this for his political career.

Fauci is in this to help people.
fauci can still be quibbling over technicalities when it comes to what is gain of function research though.

I believe that's called a technocracy.
>>
>>893406
False dichotomy
>>
Pretty sad that anyone trusted this sociopath in the first place, amazing that anyone did on any level, especially intuitive. What's the response to having their Daddy called out for not giving a Safe-word? Attack Rand Paul . . .
>>
>>893405
If after reading the meaning of gain of function you say there wasn't any.. Then you are a useless idiot..
>>
Hey Rand Paul, why don't you get the shit beat out of you by your neighbor again?
>>
>>893418
>please allow me to list my delusions
What kind of high-quality conspiratorial cum are you guzzling that makes it so easy for you? Oh right, it's straight from cock of Cucker Tarlson and Donald Trump. You bloviate nonsense. Go back to watching Fox and refreshing for Donald Trump updates, there's a new conspiracy waiting for you and that magical third brown eye of yours.
>>
>>893506
>either the wuhan lab was breeding covid in bats (unlikely, although not impossible)
Pretty sure we've had evidence that live bats were kept in the wuhan lab.
>>
>>893709

maybe they flew in
>>
>>893719
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEKNcVgYhz4
>>
It was a very interesting exchange.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbWnpW4Wlbc
>>
>>893406
The papers don't lie. That's Fauci's name on the bill.
>>
>>893406
This shouldn't be a Democrat vs Republican issue, whereby registered D's blindly support Fauci, just because he's being sternly questioned by a Republican Senator. What happened to bipartisanship?
>>
>>893770
this is conspiracy theory.
>>
>>893785
At what point do you drop the 'theory' part and recognize it as just a conspiracy? I can't imagine being fine with the idea of a member of government paying to have animal viruses altered in a lab so they can jump into humans easier, and then that's exactly what happens, killing 4 million worldwide.
>>
>>893793
when it's proven.
>>
>>893793
It's all just fucking theatre by the GOP to discredit Democrats and the good work that they're doing.

That's all it is. That's why they keep inventing one new conspiracy after another. First they were blaming the Chinese now they're actually trying to blame their own fucking fellow Americans. It's disgusting and cowardly behavior by an absolute fucking douchebag of a human being.

It's nauseating how idiotic Rand Paul is and how he just bloviates nothing but nonsense. I'm surprised Fauci has not attempted to beat the shit out of that retard. Rand is literally cancer on America and fuels nothing but lies and bullshit to smear the Democrats.

Being a complete, delusional, uneducated piece of shit is his only real job and that's why he was elected by his constituents in the first place. Pathetic fucking human he is.
>>
>>893799
Did you watch the video? Fauci admits that's what happened. His point of contention with Sen Paul, is that he's claiming we don't know if the virus that leaked out of the Wuhan Virology lab was the same one that he paid for! He's being blatantly dishonest here, acting more like a lawyer than a doctor. When will he ever take some responsibility? I think what we're seeing is the psychopathy of Mr Fauci being unraveled and exposed in front of us. There are real heroic doctors out there, but Jesus drop this guy already. He's not one of them.
>>
>>893800
God you're out of touch.
>blaming the Chinese
They were involved.
>now they're actually trying to blame their own fucking fellow Americans
Yes, Americans were involved as well.
Your post is a rage boner with no substance.
>>
>>893806
How much do you want to bet he's related to Albert Fish?
>>
>>893405
https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1417511054192648203

This is a more interesting watch with basically the same line of questioning, fauci is dancing around the subject.
>>
>>893806
>REEEEEEEE
>BUT I BELIEVE THE CONSPIRACIEEEEEEEES
Holy cope and seethe you delusional little simp.

Imagine inventing wild conspiracies and demonizing some fucking innocent American immunologist because he upsets the Trump Cultist narrative.

If Donald hadn't been such a fat orange little childish bitch, Fauci would have never been shoved in front of the media in the first place, but this is what happens when you have some dipshit wannabe-celebrity who treats the Presidency like a fucking reality show.

What a dumb faggot, lol.
>>
>>893848
>Imagine inventing wild conspiracies
There is literally nothing "wild" or "conspiratorial" about the notion that a bureaucracy continued funding gain of function research during a moratorium and that the head bureaucrat is now lying to save his ass, you pathetic, blindly partisan shill.

> Fauci would have never been shoved in front of the media in the first place, but this is what happens when you have some dipshit wannabe-celebrity who treats the Presidency like a fucking reality show.

Imagine not just being oblivious to obvious propaganda, but performing mental gymnastics to shill for it because BLUE TEAM GOOD RED TEAM BAD and then calling others shills.

Stop simping for fauci you stupid degenerate. He's a talking head and he fucked up the aids pandemic long before his covid shenanigans.

>Trump Cultist narrative.
The fact that you trannies consistently use this same language and predictably shill the same points and take the same sides on every issue indicates that you're projecting when you accuse others of being in a cult.

>American immunologist
Fauci hasn't practiced medicine or research in at least three decades. He's a self serving talking head, just like anyone else in government.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>893848
Falls back on dismissing others as Conspiracy Theorists while suffering from TDS . . .
>>
>>893648
Fauci is in it to help his one handed jacket friends.
>>
>>893865
>Completely deflecting while mentioning a fake syndrome so you don't have to defend yourself
>>
>>893881
If your Straw-man argument is co-morbid with a syndrome that was originally created as a joke, that's pretty damning. It's not like there's much of substance to deflect from a post that just loops the formula of: "Conspiracy theories! Orange Man Bad!" Like it actually disproves anything and isn't just a fevered attempt to keep the false-claim that no one could have arrived at conclusions that contradict your Rona Cult Priest based on independent thought . . . Not exactly a surprise that you'd be incapable or unwilling to recognize that when It's the false-equations your mind is clearly running on though.
>>
>>893894
What are exactly are you rambling about? You are incoherent and delusional
>>
>>893898
Sorry you don't understand words, anon.
It made sense to me
>>
>>893512
Justice will come to you all in the end. Keep deflecting. Keep pretending you are in control.
>>
>>893783
Politics became professional sports. Dems are willing to give up all their freedom so long as their team wins.
>>
>>893957
Copy/paste more Hannity bullshit you shill
>>
>>893959
>Is it your belief Senator that he lied to Congress and broke the law?" Hannity asks. "Yes," Sen. Paul responds.

If a liar says a liar is lying which way does the truth ly?
>>
>>893987
back to facebook, boomer.
>>
>>893800
This.
remember Obama's tan suit? or the mustard -but no ketchup- on his burger? In good times they'll make shit up to complain about.
>>
>>894000
oh mean the two scoops? or feeding fish wrong? or eating wrong thing?... oh wait that was democrats slandering republicans..
>>
>>893931
Which fits the same psychological manipulation that we see in pro-sports teams to an alarming degree. The emotional investment that would otherwise overwhelm but could be also needs to be effectively channeled and dealt with before it festers further is channeled into the new gladiatorial games.
>>
>>893477
Anthony "No u" Fauci
>>
>>893477
>>893481
You're an idiot. When you don't even contest that you're misusing government money; the definition of Gain of function doesn't matter. He still misused government funds by funneling it through a third party to evade a ban Obama put into place.

But I guess anything to "own the chuds", even supporting a guy who lied about being financially involved with a lab that was under investigation.
Dems really have become the party of shitheads.
>>
>>893988
>>894000
>>893406
>>893494
>>893408
>>893477
Why are dems now pivoting to defend the guy who lied to THEM about the NHS' financial ties to a lab that was under investigation?
>W-well Rand didn't get the definition of Gain of Function' right
FAUCI STILL LIED TO YOU ABOUT FUNDING THE LAB. The same lab he told you he had no ties to before the pandemic started.

Holy SHIT.
Lefties are fucking STUPID.
>>
Also who cares what the definition is, they were still modifying viruses to be transmissible to humans, and regardless of what you call that definition; Obama decided that was a dangerous precedent, and he did it anyway.

Every other lefty institution is starting to turn on you in saying the virus came from the Wuhan lab, why is it only loser leftpol rejects on /news/ who still want to be holdouts? Did the fact that Fauci literally started shaking and evading the questions not evidence enough that he was hiding something?
>>
>>893477
>>893405
>>893494
>use Fauci's own definition of gain-of-function
>he squirms and lashes out like a kike
How is this so hard for you to get? Him screaming like a little bitch wasn't an 'own', that's a tell that he was being cornered.
>>
>>894168
>NHS
*NIH
>>
>>894186
Rand got schooled by a senior medical professional.
>>
>>894168
This is how liberals fight though. It's always some tortured complicated mental gymnastics to avoid ever being accountable.
>>
>>893861
Why u so mad bro?
>>
>>894168
>LISTEN TO ME SCREECH
>IM A BRAINWASHED LITTLE CULTIST
>IVE BEEN TRAINED TO HATE LEFTISTS AND DEMOCRATS
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Haha. Screech, rage, and simp harder you dumb, easily-deluded little faggot.
>>
Washington Post columnist Josh Rogin, who stood out in the media over the past year for his reporting on the possibility the coronavirus pandemic may have leaked from a Chinese lab, said Tuesday that Dr. Anthony Fauci was wrong to deny the National Institutes of Health ever funded "gain of function" research in Wuhan.

Rogin said Fauci was playing word games.

"Hey guys, [Rand Paul] was right and Fauci was wrong," he tweeted. "The NIH was funding gain of function research in Wuhan but NIH pretended it didn't meet their "gain of function" definition to avoid their own oversight mechanism. SorryNotSorry if that doesn't fit your favorite narrative."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/wapo-columnist-fauci-nih-funded-wuhan-gain-of-function-research
>>
...So, did Fauci invest in a virology lab in Wuhan or not?

I don't want to sound like I'm pointing fingers but if he did that's pretty fucking suspicious, and I'd be surprised to hear someone claim otherwise. It really is a shame that IF Covid came from that lab, the CCP will make sure nobody ever knows of it.
>>
>>893848
This has to be a shill
>>
>>894552
>.So, did Fauci invest in a virology lab in Wuhan or not
Yes, but Fauci the gain of function research that he invested in did not lead to the escaped virus.

But his support of the Wuhan lab did contribute to the leak
>>
>>893429
>justice
>in a country where Kissinger still breathes free air
funny
>>
>>893406
Believe things, not people
>>
>>894574
>Believe things, not people

well, some things, but i think you have the right idea.
>>
why fauci hyped up so much in right wing circles as some sort of anti christ? i only learned about him during the covid thing but apparently he’s one of the most widely cited people in immunology papers and was a top level adviser to reagan and both bushes. i find it weird that they pointing the fingers at him instead of chinese scientists and xi jingping, who should in their logic be responsible for wuflu even if fauci funneled money to them. seems like they are going for low hanging fruit because they can’t call China out because senators likely have monetary ties to China and don’t want to bite the hand that feeds them.
>>
>>894581
>why fauci hyped up so much in right wing circles as some sort of anti christ?
Because of tRump.
He was seen as an island of sanity in that madhouse.
>>
>>893418

People who believe that the government stand for what is right is an utter fool like this Anon No.893418,
>>
>>893491
>Performing a surgery on someone's eye makes you an expert in virology
This is how retards think
>>
>>893931
>Muh both sides are bad so vote Republican
>>
>>894591

>>“He needs to stay in his scientific lane, because the political lane will gobble him up and spit him out,” says Staley. “His job is to keep himself in the room [with the presidential COVID-19 response team] and maintain Trump and Pence’s trust. He is not a member of the Resistance, and for us to want him to have a Resistance moment against Trump so we can pump our fists in the air, while countless lives are on the line, is just selfish and self-indulgent.”

https://www.thebodypro.com/article/tony-fauci-md-coronavirus
>>
>>893406
Do you still consider Fauci as a "Medical expert". I didn't even vote, back in November but come on. This "Expert" has been saying inconsistent stuff for the last 12+ months.
>>
>>894618
Stop assuming. I didn't even vote, at least on the last election.
>>
>>894631
He is the Director of the U.S. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases. That's got to count for something.
>>
>>894630
Nice opinion.
>>
>>894574
Yeah right, get laid bro.
>>
>>894636
Don't you have some Facebook posts to fact-check?
>>
>>894634
>That's got to count for something.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_authority
>>
>>893406
I'm a medical pro and I don't support Dr. Fausti. Where will you backpedal now, faggot?
>>
>>894716
"Medical pro" doesn't mean you went to med school. You're probably one of those bitchass RNs who only did an ASN. Prove me wrong with the diploma
>>
>>894693
There's a good reason HS dropouts aren't allowed to practice medicine, but you probably wouldn't understand it. "Everyone's opinion is valid maaaan"
>>
>>893405
Why don't you listen to the while thing?
Fauci lied to Congress.
>>
>>894952
Where? He didn't fund the lab: a company he funded then later funded the lab.
>>
>>894690
>Science is hard
Science is hard. Science is especially hard if you only deal in absolutes.
>>
>>894954
oh
>>
>>894960
>absolutes
If you think otherwise, you don't understand science.
>>
>>894954
>Where?
Here. It's six minutes. You can handle that.
Paul demonstrates that Fauci lied. Plain and simple.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kB2wVer3E1s
Fauci's response? An attempt to redefine a term on the fly; an attempt to strawman a completely separate question and play a victim; and then to react as a petulant child by insulting an elected public official's competence, intelligence, and motives.
>a company he funded then later funded the lab
"The lab" specifically acknowledged the funding from the NIH in their paper. Even if somehow your song and dance with a cutout was way a compelling argument despite being an ethical pile of shit, the parties involved don't even acknowledge it.
>>
>>894985

>>Patent Number: 9896509, patent granted August 3, 2016. “Use of antagonists of the interaction between HIV120 and ?4?7 integrin.

>>Publication Number: 20160333309, patent application filed August 3, 2016. “Use of Antagonists of the Interaction Between HIV GP120 and A4B7 Integrin.

Patent Number: 9441041, patent granted September 13, 2016. “Use of antagonists between HIV GP120 and ?4?7 integrin.”

>>Publication Number 2016007586, patent application filed September 21, 2015. “Use of antagonists of the Interaction Between HIV GP120 and A4B7 Integrin.”
>>
>>896305
>sends criminal referral to DOJ saying Fauci lied
all theatre
>>
>>896335
>all theatre
Cope
>>
>>896339
It's not going to go anywhere and you know this.
>>
>>896362
For now. Eventually he will fall, the question is only how much you are prepared to debase yourself until he does.

You can be serious about COVID without inserting your tongue into Fauchis anus.
>>
>>896335
>all theatre
Because you know the DoJ is so partisan they'll just throw it out?
>>
>>896379
>You seem proud that the mass murderer wont face trial for his crimes, you need help ,

The teflon Don kills 600k americans with the tRump virus and walks free and smiles
>>
>>896549
>Because you know the DoJ is so partisan they'll just throw it out

Bill Barr was the partisan reggiano of DAs
>>
>>893406
>A doctor who has failed every step of the way and hasn't seen a patient in decades
or
>a doctor in the senate that questions the validity of the other doctor's failures to the country
>>
>>896568
>tRump virus

the one that china produced? the one that democrats imported by screaming racism when trump wanted to close borders for eu and china? the one that democrats deliberately spread by putting covid positive into nursing homes despite trump offering them external places? the one that democrat AOC cheered for on twitter as a literal god send to democrats?
Get help you are insanely stupid and mentally ill.
>>
>>896570
So you agree that the DoJ is partisan?
>>
>>897069
>Man has heart attack
>THE VACCINE DID IT!
>>897072
>People get diagnosed with disease before he even has full vaccination
>THE VACCINE DID IT!

You're so fucking gullible holy shit.
>>
It's not a thread with anti-vaxxers without endless shitposts full of worthless misinformation and trash links to staggering quantities of bullshit.
>>
>>896570
>partisan reggiano of DAs
Nice
>>
>>897106
>Even the guy who invented mRNA vaccine technology who has the double shots says we got it wrong, but you the know it all, knows it all, you are mad
Huh? Why are you bothering to type a rambling, incoherent pile of nonsense like that? Do you have no shame?
>>
>>897280
Do the shots make you see that when the rest of us see a coherent statement referencing that the inventor of mRNA tech. has come out saying the Covid Vaccines are a bad idea? You know, kind of like how Kary Mullis went on record stating that his PCR test was being misused and that Fauci is a hack?
>>
>>897106
>Even the guy who invented mRNA vaccine technology
>>897414
This so called "inventor" is a bragging liar.
he had a small part to play on a big team

and no. Do the research yourself and find the facts....oh, facts and the likes of you are like oil and water, you lazy minded gullible gollywog
>>
>>893699
Typical lefty

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.