[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 22 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: recucklicans.jpg (157 KB, 1302x1256)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
lol
https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/anaheim-venue-cancels-america-first-rally-after-concerns-from-city/2640942/

An Anaheim venue canceled an “America First” rally scheduled for Saturday night that would have featured speeches by Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Georgia, and Matt Gaetz, R-Florida.

“A planned America First rally at a private venue in our city is cancelled. The city of Anaheim shared public safety concerns with the operator, and those concerns are shared by the operator,” Anaheim officials said in a statement Saturday morning.

The event had already been canceled at two previous venues, in Laguna Hills and Riverside. It was scheduled to take place at the Anaheim Event Center at 2232 S. Harbor Blvd.

The rally was initially planned for the Pacific Hills Banquet & Event Center in Laguna Hills, but canceled there because “we just want to stay clear of that,” general manager Javad Mirtavoosi told the OC Register last week.

It was then shifted to the Riverside Convention Center, but officials with the Raincross Hospitality Corp., which manages and operates the city-owned center under contract with the city, told city officials Friday night the event would not take place.

“I recognize this was a divisive issue in our community, and I am glad it has been resolved,” Mayor Patricia Lock Dawson said. “I commend Raincross Hospitality Corp. for this decision.”
>>
>cuckservatives so pathetic that they have to ask permission to protest
>"DUHH WHY DOESN'T ANYONE RESPECT US?"
Respect is earned, sweetie. Tell us how great the police and government are, though.
>>
Didn't the last America first rally have people getting murdered by protesters and psychopaths with tikki torches marching while shouting nazi warcries
>>
>>891070
Good for the city of Riverside and good for the state of California.
Those residents absolutely DO NOT have to piss away their hard-earned money so that some fucking pedophile and a chunky crossfit whore can have a giant platform to continue to spread their lies and conspiracies.
>>
>>891079
>Those residents absolutely DO NOT have to piss away their hard-earned money
It was a private venue they were paying for, so
>>
>>891076
There's been like twelve of them since then.
>>
>>891070
Based Anaheim
>>
>>891070
>we respect free speech but also we don't
lol
>>
>>891158
>Ayo hol up them be talking about out rigged elections too much
>>
>>891166
They sure are
>>
The whole fucking point of "Free Speech" is to be able to express values or ideas that others may find different, disagreeable, or offensive. So fuck Anaheim on this, just say you didn't want the stupid conservatives meeting each other and be honest about it.
>>
>>891070
Anaheim doesn't want to be associated with Nazis, aka Trump loyalists, is this shocking?
>>
>>894169
>California doesn't support free speech.
This isn't exactly news. There was some /pol/tard who got his guns confiscated for saying nigger on facebook.
>>
>>894165
>So fuck Anaheim
Fedflagged
>>
>>894169
>Woke progressive bigots are anti-free speech
is this shocking?
>>
>>894200
>>897709
Thinking hate speech and inciting sedation is free speech
LOL, no
>>
>>897717
>Thinking hate speech
Youve turned into the literal thought police now and are proud of it
>>
>>897724
>>897725
Russia, your latest bot you sent us from /pol/ broke. Again.
Get us a new one.
>>
>>897717
>NOOOOOO you can't say things I disagree with! Only my speech is free speech!
>>
>>897729
Hey Chang, that was one of ours, actually. It's broken.
The pirated Microsoft Windows activation key stopped working
>>
>>891070
>City of Anaheim bans republican event

Good. Next, make racism, antisemitism, homophobia, misogyny & pro-trumpism thoughtcrime.

It's what those subhuman rightists deserve for their wrongthink.
>>
>>897725
what do you expect of dishonest far left losers with no morals? They are the dregs of society for a reason. This is why as soon as republicans even once come back to power there should be no holding back and no quarter given anymore.
>>
>>897784
This
>>
>>897784
As long as you are banning idiots like >>897787 I'd be happy.
>>
>>897910
cry me a river brainless automaton
>>
>>897933
The time for crying is over. Now is the time for fighting back.
>>
>>891071
The last time conservatives protested without "permission" the media howled on for months that it was worse than 9/11 lmao
>>
>>898519
>The last time conservatives protested without "permission" the media howled on for months that it was worse than 9/11 lmao
And if they were black and liberal the media would have fallen over themselves labeling the mob "mostly peaceful" and claiming that it's great that Americans get to exercise their rights to protest.
>>
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to your death your right to say it"
>>
>>898539
Astonishingly nobody has ever said this after someone shouted "fire" in a crowded building.
>>
>>897784
This but unironically
>>
>>894165
>>897709
>>897725
>>897733
>>897787
>>897933

First they came for the Nazis: I did not speak out, because I'm not an inferior subhuman.

Then they came for the Trumptards: I did not speak out, because I'm not a MAGApedo.

Then they came for the QTards: I did not speak out, because I'm not a mentally handicapped tinfoil hatter.

Then they came for the Anti-Semites: I did not speak out, because I don't have a problem with Jewish people.

Then they came for the Racists: I did not speak out, because I don't have a problem with other nationalities.

Then they came for the Homophobes: I did not speak out, because I'm not anti-LGBTQ.

Then they came for the Misogynists: I did not speak out, because I'm all for equal rights.

...and then they did not come for me: because I'm not an asshole.
>>
>>898783
REEEEEEEEEE HOW CAN YOU SAY THIS

DONALD IS MY GEOTUS
>>
>>898783
retards like you are always the first that get their heads stomped in
>>
>>898837
>nerve status: touched
>tardism status: triggered
>>
>>894200
Free speech does not mean valid speech. Just cause you can say something, or do something in general, doesn't mean you should. Or that what you say or do is any more right.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.