[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: cruise ship.jpg (11 KB, 259x194)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
The Celebrity Millennium became the first ship to sail with guests from North America in more than a year.

The passengers, who shared a room on the Celebrity Millennium, tested positive during the end-of-cruise testing which is completed three days before returning to the US.

"We are conducting contact tracing, expediting testing for all those close contacts, and closely monitoring the situation."

All passengers were required to show proof of vaccination along with a negative Covid-19 test within 72-hours before the ship departed.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/3057850/celebrity-millennium-passengers-vaccinated-america-covid-positive/
>>
So I assume most of them have it.
Interesting petri dish/lab rat experiment.

Let's see how many get symptoms, and how contagious the fully vaccinated really are aka how many get infected.
>>
The vaccine isnt a vaccine, you can still catch the virus.. in fact, a study of the south african variants showed that you were actually more likely to become infected after being "vaccinated". A yale epidemiologist said that as many as 2/3 of all new covid cases are from people who've already underwent the experimental messenger ribonucleic acid gene therapy.

>study
https://web.archive.org/web/20210411212528/https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/study-covid-variant-pfizer-vaccinated-unvaccinated

>Yale professor https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/yale-epidemiologist-half-new-covid-patients-vaccinated-video
>>
>>866923
Ah shit, it was the jews who said that. Now idk what to believe.
>>
>>866912
The vaccination turns what would be serious symptoms into a minor cold or leaves you asymptomatic instead of intubated in a hospital .It doesn't entirely protect against spread.
>>"The individuals are asymptomatic and currently in isolation and being monitored by our medical team.
Also it was probably one of the staff who caught it before getting onboard.
>>
>>866923
Meanwhile, US unvaccinated are being hospitalized at the same rate as during the peak while vaccinated in the rare cases they get syptomatic covid are not requiring hospitalization.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/interactive/2021/covid-rates-unvaccinated-people/
>>
>>866923
>.thegatewaypundit
nuff said

The study is also not intended to point to the overall effectiveness of the vaccines, as it specifically included those who tested positive for the coronavirus.
Researchers couldn't pinpoint how much lower that effectiveness might be, but Stern said she did not believe the reduction to be dramatic.

experts say that for the small number of people who experience breakthrough infections, vaccines protect against severe illness.

"What we do know, when breakthrough infections do occur, they tend to occur with fewer symptoms," CDC director Rochelle Walensky said during a Monday press briefing

"I don’t think this should worry us unduly," said Dr. Richard Lessells, an infectious disease expert researching the variant in South Africa. "These findings seem to provide some support to what we currently understand -- that while the neutralizing antibody response is still developing post-vaccination and has not yet reached peak, there is still a risk of infection.

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/rare-instances-south-africa-variant-evade-pfizer-vaccine/story?id=77020482

gee whiz, I guess yor just a cherry pickin' idiot, eh?
>>
>>866923
>washingtonexaminer
>thegatewaypundit
I'll bet (You) don't even realize just how fucking retarded (You) are.
>>
>>866909
That's what you get for buying shitty American fake vaccines.
>>
Corona-chan is unbeatable!
>>
both the virus and the "vaccine" are engineered bio-weapons for depopulation and control. this will be undeniable this flu season when "vaccinated" people start dropping dead just like the ferrets did during animal testing. during this societal convulsion the un-vaccinated will be blamed, of course. the propaganda and indoctrination is so strong that no cohesive group can form to combat it. all people will do is blame one another and nobody will know what is the truth or just more propaganda. brilliant plan and execution, really. this thread proves this beyond any doubt. the blood brain barrier is the key, which is why all the illuminati puppets always bleat "build back better" to match the alliteration in a sort of pre-gloat.
>>
>>866995
When vaccine hesitancy meets paranoid schizophrenia...
>>
>>867029
>vaccine hesitancy meets paranoid schizophrenia
enjoy the painful death, you will remember this thread when you start to have the headaches, etc.
>>
>>866995
my shedded mNRA fragments are gonna get ya, haha
better wear that mask now!
>>
>>867032
>when my shedded mNRA fragments get ya, we die together!
Unless you wear that mask...cause I aint gonna be wearin' one no more!
>>
>>867037
>when my shedded mNRA fragments get ya, we die together!
this is a devious method to control us and make us wear masks.
I shall have to move to an uninhabited island
>>
>>867035
>>867037
>>867041
That shut the troll/loony up.
>>
>>867035
>my shedded mNRA fragments are gonna get ya, haha
it's all here for you, even though the suppress the adverse reaction reporting in the same way they exponentially exaggerated the virus death toll. see, every death was tallied as covid, and now every adverse reaction is anything but the vaccine some just fucking had.
https://vaers.hhs.gov/

it'd be great to be wrong. enjoy september october.
>>
>>867044
>in the same way they exponentially exaggerated the virus death toll
LMAO
https://www.reuters.com/world/covid-19-death-tolls-are-likely-significant-undercount-who-says-2021-05-21/
>>
>>866909
The vaccine isn't supposed to make you immune
Why do you think people are still pushing for masks
>>
>>867049
http://www.ehso.com/Coronavirus-Exaggerated-Fatalities.php
only 6% of COVID-19 deaths are due solely to the virus and that in the other 94% cases 1 or more (typically 2 or more) serious underlying health conditions were present.

see? guess we will see this next flu season? I really am hoping you are right anon.
>>
>>867044
>it'd be great to be wrong. enjoy september october and those mNRA fragments!
just kidding.
PROTECT YOURSELF ANON!!!!
Mask up!
>>
>>867054
>(typically 2 or more) serious underlying health conditions were present.

But the 3rd one was the killer, eh?

> I really am hoping you are right anon.
no you're not
you're a ghoul, like me.
>>
>>867059
>you're a ghoul, like me.
nah...
my kid got the jab and both my parents, soooo...
yeah, I want to be the dumbass and you to be right. that would be great, especially since I would be fine, you know, since I have a 0.0025% chance of dying from "covid"
>>
>>866995
>>867032
Wouldn't that mean people like Vice President Harris would die then? They got the vaccine too.

This literally is a fucking cartoon supervillain plan you're describing. Makes no sense in real life.
>>
>>867064
>have a 20% chance of dying from "covid"
I'm old, fat,diabetic, copd, and I have about 10 yrs of life left.

10 yrs is better than 10 weeks
No, I got the jab.
If I was 20 yrs old, I'd still get the jab, because i could give the covid to someone like me,even though I felt fine
A Dr in Barrie Ont, where I live had a visitor from GB.
The visitor bought the new variant over, and before all the residents in the LTC home where the dr workedgt the full vax, they got covid from him.
71 of 170 died within 1 month, more later.
1 worker just got a double lung transplant
normally 3 or 4 old folks might have died there in 1 month.
https://www.cp24.com/news/end-declared-to-devastating-covid-19-outbreak-at-barrie-long-term-care-home-that-left-71-dead-1.5314516?cache=yes%3FclipId%3D1691853

the dr lied about the British visitor

https://barrie.ctvnews.ca/roberta-place-psw-receives-new-set-of-lungs-1.5403047
>>
>>867068
I think the pandemic was used as propaganda by the democrats, but that doesn't mean it isn't real.
Is it a bioweapon? Possibly. Possibly not.
But
To say it was willingly released upon one country's own populace as a bioweapon for population control by those with the power to do so is absolutely ludicrous.

No country that is in the position such as United States or China or any European country would want to weaken their military force willingly like that.
If we actually had some One world government that controlled everybody and there was no need for military, I would actually see that as a plausible scenario.
But no country would want to reduce their military force by willingly using a bioweapon on their own people such that an adversary can gain a tactical advantage over them.
>>
>>867068
>This literally is a fucking cartoon supervillain plan you're describing.
>>867068
The irony is that it describes what is happening, and that you have been told all along. My boss got the jab and went into convulsion that night, never came out of a coma, and died a week later. Nothing to see here. It amazes me that people are fooled by this laughable shit. The "vax" is all risk, and no gain, but yeah, g'head.
>>
>>867072
I'm from Barrie, too. By Georgian. Small world.
>>
>>866995
What a stupid fucking plan. If you want to depopulate you wouldn't just strike people dead. Especially people willing to listen to you.

If you really wanted to depopulate and control say, the US, you'd start quietly removing all these fringe conservative whackadoodles with all the guns and zero trust in the US, not kill the compliant parts of your population.
>>
>>867138
I'll share my anecdote since you kindly shared yours. I got 2 doses of the Pfizer jab and 1 week after the 2nd jab I woke up in the morning and my penis had grown to roughly the same length and girth as Hunter's massive member. But that's not all. I'm now engaging in sexual congress at least twice/day with different women because in some way it's like the vaccine magnetized me and females are my iron. Highly recommend as a cure for microchode inceldom in addition to covid protection.
>>
>>867138
>My boss got the jab and went into convulsion that night,

That's sounds bad....til you hear this!

My mom got the jab,complained she didn't feel well next day, and started crying.
Me and my dad said, "Mom, your mascara is running".
She said,"but guys, I'm not wearing mascara".
Then reddish blue stuff started running from her ears.

We rushed her to ER, and a MRI scan showed that part of her brain had liquefied!
My mom is a vegetable now and we have to decide when to pull the plug on her.
>>
>>867163
I've heard of this phenomenon, but it was from female(and male) nurses and pharmacists injecting their husbands in the penis.

I wouldn't chance it.

>>867139
>I'm from Barrie, too. By Georgian. Small world.
I'm actually from Richmond hill, but all my relatives live around and in Barrie after growing up in Richmond Hill and being priced out of buying a house here because of all the immigrants who moved into the GTA.

1m+ for a house here with a tiny back yard.
>>
>>867155
Luc Montagnier is a Nobel winning virologist, you are a IDF person in Tel Aviv. Pretty much, if you do your job really well the goy will not know they are being exterminated because the deaths will be spread out and the birth rate will be drastically reduced.

"fringe conservative whackadoodles" is how you describe anyone who doesn't agree with your laughable bullshit and ad hominem. with the ever changing variants herd immunity is just more bullshit to get people to euthanize themselves and pay you for it.
>>
>>867163
I got to say.
Half the country is concerned about the president's corruption about grifting Ukraine into replacing a prosecutor, as well as what is looking very much like voting fraud.
And at the same time the shills like you try to redirect both issues to hunters penis and.. trump's penis

I really don't think your strategy is sustainable or effective on those but the lowest IQ of liberals
>>
>>867155
>fringe conservative whackadoodles
>>867180
>I really don't think your strategy is sustainable or effective on those but the lowest IQ of liberals

well, they now know that neither of us believes their bullshit, which means we have identified ourselves. LOL if 4chan were really free speech it would not be allowed.
>>
>>867170
>We rushed her to ER, and a MRI scan showed that part of her brain had liquefied!

Oh my god!

I got the jab, and the worse that happened was that ferrous metals stick to that arm now
>>
>>867179
>Luc Montangier
How does it feel to be a gullible gimp?

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/may/28/viral-image/no-french-virologist-luc-montagnier-didnt-say-covi/

In short, Montagnier has gone batshit insane. Sad, many such cases!

https://www.healthline.com/health-news/no-vaccines-do-not-cause-new-sars-cov-2-variants
>>
>>867194
Why are we supposed to believe "Peter Stoilov, PhD, an associate professor of biochemistry", over Luc Montagnier, a Nobel Prize winning virologist and the discoverer of HIV?
>>
>>867180
>Half the country is concerned about the president's corruption about grifting Ukraine
You mean the Sept. 2020 Senate report Trump lickspittle Grassley released that was supposed to be the bombshell that would sink Biden and rescue Trump's dismal reelection chances? No one gave a rat's ass then, let alone now.

Or do you mean the alleged Hunter computer, whereabouts unknown for 6+ months and not in Hunter's possession when seized? Um, yeah, no one except you tRump cultists who are mesmerised and slobber over the fact Hunter's long dong schlong dwarfs that of your Dear Leader's microchode exposed by 1 of his myriad whores he paid off with campaign money. Slobber and leak more tears snowflake - 2 scoops, 2 impeachments, 1 term, lol!
>>
>>867196
Last I checked, having been a Nobel Laureate does not provide immunity from going insane. Just like having been a respected 3 star General like Flynn didn't keep him from going insane.

And an important key to note, even discounting Loony Luc's embracing of other absurd notions, is the fact he offers no studies, no clinical evidence, even no observational anecdotal evidence.

https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/covid-19-vaccines-do-not-create-coronavirus-variants/
>>
>>867192
>covid vaccine literally turns you into the X-Man Magneto
Holy fuck, I love the covid vaccine now!
>>
>>867206
>Last I checked, having been a Nobel Laureate does not provide immunity from going insane.
He certainly could be insane, but if you wanted to prove that he's insane, I'd like to see a scientific paper with citations detailing his claims and why they're wrong, not the fact-checkers at a news site who are at best giving us one scientist's claims against anothers.

>Just like having been a respected 3 star General like Flynn didn't keep him from going insane.
The top brass of the military is a giant nepotism festival; anyone sufficiently connected can do it. Are you going to claim the same about a Nobel Prize?

>And an important key to note, even discounting Loony Luc's embracing of other absurd notions, is the fact he offers no studies, no clinical evidence, even no observational anecdotal evidence.
Your link also offers no studies, nor evidence, nor observational anecdotal evidence.
>>
>>867208
Me getting the covid vaccine so I can sneak onto a military base by sticking to the side of a jeep.
>>
>>867211
They actually do since it explains that scientists developing the vaccines initially considered that possibility but discarded it after their controlled testing indicated it was not an issue and monitoring of vaccinated populations showed it not to be an issue.

Btw, it isn't up to scientists to disprove every batshit claim made about the virus where the claimant provides no evidence, studies or even theoretical support for it. Do you know how many absurd claims w/o any evidence or even sound theoretical analysis are being made about the covid vaccines by anti-vaxxer crazies like Loony Luc? Hundreds if not thousands.

As you admit, his Nobel did not prevent him from falling down the rabbit hole.
>>
>>867232
>They actually do since it explains that scientists developing the vaccines initially considered that possibility but discarded it after their controlled testing indicated it was not an issue and monitoring of vaccinated populations showed it not to be an issue.
Which article are you referring to, here?

>Btw, it isn't up to scientists to disprove every batshit claim made about the virus where the claimant provides no evidence, studies or even theoretical support for it.
The "theoretical support" is very simple. If the vaccine is effective against the main strain of SARS-CoV-2, but not as effective against mutations of SARS-CoV-2, then the strains against which the vaccine is not as effective are likely to proliterate.

I don't even agree with Luc. I think he's retarded. I also think that the claim that he's obviously retarded so nobody needs to argue facts with him is stupid, a straight up appeal to authority that convinces nobody.
>>
>>867235
>If the vaccine is effective against the main strain of SARS-CoV-2, but not as effective against mutations of SARS-CoV-2
But we have no evidence of that. All I've seen is sources saying that yes, the vaccine does work on new strains.
>>
>>867237
>But we have no evidence of that. All I've seen is sources saying that yes, the vaccine does work on new strains.
The effect of vaccines on variants is mixed. Most are less effective, but still effective, against most variants.

That doesn't mean that it's not a valid theoretical concern, given (I think) he made those statements a while back.
>>
>>866912
>Interesting petri dish/lab rat experiment.
>Let's see how many get symptoms, and how contagious the fully vaccinated really are aka how many get infected.

It will be interesting.
I'm going to bookmark a google search about this ship and follow what happens.
>>
>>867235
Poyntner article.

>In the video, Montagnier also discusses a phenomenon called “antibody-dependent enhancement” as a concern with the COVID-19 vaccines. That’s a phenomenon that happens when antibodies produced by an infection or a vaccine bind to the viral pathogen, but don’t kill it. Sometimes called “ADE,” it can cause people with antibodies to have more severe symptoms should they end up getting infected later.

>But the video fails to mention that this has not been observed with COVID-19 or any of the vaccines that have been developed to prevent it.

>ADE was initially a concern contemplated by scientists when they were creating COVID-19 vaccines. Animal studies were designed to specifically look for signs of ADE, and did not find any evidence of it. There has also been no sign of it happening in the real-world rollout of the vaccines.

>“With lots and lots of experience with use of antibodies therapeutically, we’ve seen no evidence of enhancement,” Dr. Stuart Ray, a professor at Johns Hopkins University’s medical school, told the Associated Press in a related fact-check. “We also worried about the possibility that people who were reinfected might have more severe infection, akin to the situation we’ve seen with dengue virus, and that also hasn’t been borne out. So there’s really no basis for the claim that’s being ascribed to Dr. Montagnier.”
>>
>>867155
You would kill both, actually, which (if we pretend the conspiracy is real) could be done as such.

Create the disease to pick people off.
Create the first vaccine for the peons and plebs, to test out on the extremely gullible and the emotional reactionaries.
In the mean time the important folks are getting better quality vaccines.
Later on, after the vaccine rollouts, introduce a new strain that is actually a significant threat to EVERYONE.
Watch as even in the face of what is basically a more effective ebola, the obstinate and rebellious still refuse a now vastly improved vaccine. And for good measure throw some peeps under the bus for the vaccine related failures in the first vaccine rollout.

Its an extremely round about way, but you wipe out the idiots, useful or not. Again, Ill emphasise that I dont believe any of this, Im just taking a hypothetical trip through crazytown.
>>
>>867287
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJ9f2rnjB84
>>
>>866965
You assume they got the vaccine rather than buying a fake vaccine card...
>>
>>867287
So... why publicly distribute a vaccine at all then?

Just let the disease pick everyone off while the "In" people get a vaccine in secret.
>>
>>866958
>>866964
>video of yale epidemiologist warning public that 2/3 of new cases are people already vaccinated
>"holy shit does fauci know"
>frantically checks rachel maddow's twitter feed
>nothing
>sees video is mirrored on the gateway pundit
>"whew i was worried for a second there"
These faggots got an A in Holocaust class for sure
>>
>>867355
In the US, unvaccinated are being hospitalized at the same rate for covid as during the peak yet in the rare event vaccinated individuals contract symptomatic covid they are not requiring hospitalization. But maybe you had better stick with Jimbo's blog, the Moonie Times or the Falun Gong Times, lol!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/interactive/2021/covid-rates-unvaccinated-people/
>>
>>867327
Like I said, a trip to crazy town. You dont go to antarctica and question the cold.
>>
>>867256

All those in close contact with the two guests tested negative for the virus.

A passenger aboard the ship said that the mood aboard the ship had not changed and normal activities have continued.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/11/royal-caribbean-cruises-to-sail-despite-covid-cases-on-celebrity-ship.html

so vaccines work
>>
>>867502
>so vaccines work
Except for when they don't, but it doesn't matter if they do because people can safely ignore the issue and go on with their lives not living in fear just because big pharma said to live in fear
>>
>>867455
>unvaccinated are being hospitalized at the same rate for covid as during the peak
No, they're not.

>in the rare event vaccinated individuals contract symptomatic covid they are not requiring hospitalization
They're just requiring hospitalization for other health issues, like vaccine induced myocarditis
>>
>>867455
Symptoms? Hospitalizations? Literally what the fuck are you talking about. We are discussing a completely different issue about NEW CASES.
>>
>>867509
>>867563
Critique the methodology of the Wapo article or you admit you are fos anti-vax bullshitters.
>>
>>867508
>so vaccines work
>Except for when they don't,
like yor brane
>>
90% efficacy was a tortured number from the start
enjoy you're heart inflammation and blood clots little lab rats, and then catching the coof anyways!
>>
>>866909
That's why people should keep wearing masks, we're not out of the woods yet even if we reach heard immunity which we still haven't done because the majority still hasn't gotten vaccinated.
>>
>>866995
If people are capable of pulling the strings at that level, who am I to resist them?
>>
>>867724
Does the 95% effectiveness they've been saying the whole time mean nothing?

Hell, even that 5% still seem to universally have lessen effects from covid so it works until it works a little bit worse. Still stops you from going to the hospital.
>>
>>869171
>>869138
>we're not out of the woods yet
Bbb...but you've been double vaccinated anon.
why wear a mask?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.