[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: racist_psycho.png (660 KB, 1226x871)
660 KB
660 KB PNG
>mfw tranny shills still pretend that all of academia hasn't been pozzed by rabid anti-white woke racists

>mfw people unironically shill that white supremacists are the greatest threat to the US

>inb4 not real sources
MSM is still waiting to see if this blows over so they can ignore it.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/jun/4/yale-lecturer-i-had-fantasies-of-unloading-a-revol/

https://nypost.com/2021/06/04/nyc-pyscho-fantasizes-about-shooting-white-people-in-yale-talk/
>>
A New York psychiatrist recently revealed during a public lecture at Yale University that she had cut all her White friends out of her life and even had “fantasies” about murdering random White people.

On April 6, Dr. Aruna Khilanani gave a lecture at the Yale School of Medicine’s Child Study Center titled, “The Psychopathic Problem of the White Mind,” in which she said White people are “out of their minds” and “sound demented” when addressing issues such as race, journalist Katie Herzog reported on Bari Weiss’ Substack blog.
>>
>>862932
“This is the cost of talking to White people at all. The cost of your own life, as they suck you dry,” Dr. Khilanani said, according to an audio recording of the talk obtained by Ms. Herzog. “There are no good apples out there. White people make my blood boil. Around five years ago, I took some actions. I systematically White-ghosted most of my White friends. … I have less than 1% left. It was also a public service.
>>
>>862933
“I had fantasies of unloading a revolver into the head of any White person that got in my way, burying their body, and wiping my bloody hands as I walked away relatively guiltless with a bounce in my step. Like I did the world a [expletive] favor,” she said in the recording.
>>
>>862934
Dr. Khilanani on Friday defended her comments during an interview with Ms. Herzog, saying she was getting “in touch” with her “aggressive feelings.”

“Before I gave the talk, I said, I want you to observe your thoughts and feelings as I talk,” she said. “I said, there’s a difference between a thought, a fantasy, and an action. Now, my reflection on my own rage was actually that I was feeling impotent. So that’s where I was going with that. And kind of normalizing feelings of hatred. This is stuff that exists and I need to dive deep within myself to reflect on how it is that I got here. So there is a reality here, like did I actually cut White people out of my life? Absolutely.”

Dr. Khilanani said she got rid of her White friends because she was tired of having the same conversations with them “on repeat.”

“People getting defensive, needing to argue, being unable to take in what I’m saying,” she said. “I think my favorite responses were, ‘Well, you’re really sensitive. You’re overreacting.’ Focusing on my feelings.”
>>
>>862935
Dr. Khilanani said the idea that therapists can be neutral was “a part of the racist aspect of psychoanalysis” and that she is just as blunt with her patients about race issues.

“I’m not the stereotype of the psychoanalyst where I’m withholding or won’t say anything or will just be there as a sounding board because that sounds really [expletive] cold and empty. That sounds awful,” she said.

Ms. Herzog reported that while Dr. Khilanani‘s speech was open to the public, Yale released the video only internally and issued a disclaimer for its “profanity and imagery for violence.”
>>
>>862936
The kikes are using therapy to indoctrinate people. Literal anti-white brainwashing.
>>
>>862936
“I’m not the stereotype of the psychoanalyst where I’m withholding or won’t say anything or will just be there as a sounding board because that sounds really [expletive] cold and empty. That sounds awful,” she said.

Ms. Herzog reported that while Dr. Khilanani‘s speech was open to the public, Yale released the video only internally and issued a disclaimer for its “profanity and imagery for violence.”

I interviewed a New York psychiatrist on the problem of the “white mind” and it was very illuminating
— Katie Herzog (@kittypurrzog) June 4, 2021
>>
>>862938
https://youtu.be/C43G9lQ6G7E
>>
Good /pol/bait thread.
>>
>>862931
Why are you in a white country then
>>
This normal among minorities.

The thing it is possible to have the dreamed of tolerant cosmopolitan society. If you go to Chinese there are various expat businessmen from Nigeria, Turkey, Brazil, Malaysia and wherever, for one reason or another and they are all perfectly content and law abiding, going about their business.

It is only in the west that we get people who are thrown into such neuroses and an emotional state over being a minority that they start having sadistic mass murderer fantasies. And why? When we have affirmative action and the slightest hint of racism results in someone becoming a pariah? Well it is exactly because of all this. White leftists enable it, no matter how absurd their claims the WL says "yes, you're right, you are a poor victim, you get to be right even when you are factually and logically wrong about something" and so they go deeper and deeper into greater extremes. Lack of eye contact becomes a microaggression and so forth.

It all came pouring out in America over the past 10 years, they had been keeping it bottled up since the civil rights movement when America was still 85% white. They said "we just want to be judged by the content of our character, we are like you just a different color", and boomers believed them. This is why boomers voted for Trump in a panic realizing the past 50 years of hedonism had destroyed the social fabric of the country they grew up in, now nothing like their idyllic childhood in the 50s and early 60s.

What an event. We must all learn from this fast, perhaps in it there is a cure for the deleterious social effects of modernity in general.
>>
>>863084
Man ur such a dummy
>>
Just wait till her anti-semitic tweets drop. Then she'll get cancelled.
>>
>>862995
>>863100

Not an argument
>>
>>862931
>She tries it
Gets shot by a boomer with a m45 or sig
Man that would be funny
>>
>>862931
we should censor her and remove her 1st amendment rights amirite fellas?
>>
Sure is a lot of "white genocide" on /news/ atm.

And it's a typical move by any partisan to saturate the conversation with a phase of the week so it gives the illusion that "people" are talking about this seriously.

Fuck off.
>>
>>862995
>>864966
>Yale Psychiatrist: "I openly and publicly admit I hate people by their skin color! I unapologetically refuse to associate with them and have cut them out of my life! I literally fantasize about and desire to murder them!"
>The Left: "lol this is such b8 no one seriously thinks like this"
>>
The common root cause of all experience including emotions is the experiencer's own preconceptions, own rules, beliefs, biases, memory, judgment criteria, etc. As long as the sense of values do not change, the person repeats a similar experience. The stronger the attachment, the stronger the emotion.
How to interpret, react and deal with information is entirely up to each interpreter. "Disturbance of society, words, clothes, and morals" is a self-projection of the disorder of the person who feels it.
Dissatisfaction, anxiety, discomfort, scary, distrust, discomfort, and mystery are caused by each person's stereotypes, so it is irrelevant to blame others. Those who give inconvenience to others also gain inconvenience.
Therefore, even if you make someone angry, you have no cause for the other person's anger. Conversely, if someone offends you, the person has no cause for your anger.
Tolerant people who punish others, have low independence, have low problem-solving ability, and care about external evaluation need manners, courtesy, rules, and laws for emotional stability and self-defense.

"Emotions Self-Responsibility Theory"
>>
>>865518
>The Left: "lol this is such b8 no one serious thinks like this"

ftfy
>>
>>865538
>no one serious
>a licensed doctor at one of the most prestigious schools in the western world
I swear you people could be right in the middle of being decapitated by a racist mob and you would still proclaim with a smile on your face "Racism against white people doesn't exist"
>>
>>865525
damn, this is really good.
>>
>>865546
Anon, "licensed doctors" are a dime a dozen nowadays, this woman gave one talk, which was swiftly condemned by the university. Do you also know how many different people speak at colleges? Do you get your panties in a twist when Ben Shapiro or Milo Yiannopoulous with their garbage rhetoric take a stand?

This woman doesn't matter. She's a product of woke Twitter but even woke Twitter has far less power and influence than you actually think (no, cultural hegemony on reddit subs is not real power). It's ballooned up by conservative media outlets full of hysterical morons.
>>
>which was swiftly condemned by the university
No actually, it wasn't condemned until it was leaked to the press. Many at Yale praised her lecture according to the NY Times.

>Do you get your panties in a twist when Ben Shapiro or Milo Yiannopoulous with their garbage rhetoric take a stand?
I want her to face the same consequences Ben Shapiro would face if he gave a lecture on a college campus where he admitted he hates black people, refuses to associate with black people, and often fantasizes about murdering black people. I don't think that's so unreasonable.
>This woman doesn't matter.
If her racism doesn't matter, then no racism matters.
>>
>>865565
meant for >>865561
>>
>>865546
>>a licensed doctor at one of the most prestigious schools in the western world
That's a disingenuous statement, as it implies that somehow Yale endorses this type of statement or that she's even affiliated with Yale.
There's a NY Times article that I think adds more context here:
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/06/nyregion/yale-psychiatrist-aruna-khilanani.html
>>865565
>I want her to face the same consequences Ben Shapiro would face if he gave a lecture on a college campus where he admitted he hates black people
See, the problem here is that this person is not even remotely as famous as Mr. Shapiro, so of course there's not as much scrutiny.
This seems rather obvious...
Besides, we do have this thing called freedom of speech in the US, so there's that.
>... still proclaim with a smile on your face "Racism against white people doesn't exist"
Did it feel good taking down that strawman you propped up, anon?
>>
The academic redefinition "privilege + power" was originally intended, for convenience sake, to prevent white people from deflecting in conversations of race. Can we just acknowledge that ignoring racism is more destructive to the conversation and the nation as a whole at this point?
>>
>>865611
That would mean acknowledging reality anon, and a sizable portion of the population is unwilling or simply incapable of even doing so.
>>
Never forgrt Newtons law of equal politics : any political movement will have an equal opposition in the other direction.
>>
>>865637
That's more Hegelian than Newtonian. Thesis-Antithesis-Synthesis.
>>
NOSE
>>
>>865610
>>
>>865610
It would be national news if some white dude lectured at Yale about murdering niggers. You are a fucking degenerate for deliberately ignoring the double standard that has followed the extreme leftist/progressive takeover of our institutions.

Even the students at overtly liberal colleges would have protested and seen a lecture titled "the psychopathy of the brown mind" cancelled. Free speech is dead, moderate, rational right leaning perspectives are forbidden, extremist leftist speech is not only tolerated, but encouraged, as wokeness is now a systemic virtue because of relatively small number of woke ideologues who have coopted all of our institutions.

This news is all over reddit (by the way, the lecture was given on April 6th, and didn't blow up until now), and after initial deletions of "right leaning sources", now that NYT uncharacteristically picked up the story, dozens of threads on reddit see people openly referencing the pervasive anti-whiteness that is effectively condoned, as evidenced by the lack of serious condemnation of this speaker. Your overtly racist, anti-white narrative is cracking, faggot tranny. Perhaps this will be the catalyst for the inevitable pushback - better sooner rather than later because continuing down this path of dehumanization (from the left, ironically) will only lead to genocide, of one side or another. I know living in reality is difficult for you, but stop defending this insanity, fucking tranny retard.
>>
>>865870
Agreed.
I am going into my last year at college and I push back in every single discussion section. Redpilling subtly is an important skill. Never fear derision, and I guarantee if you speak mildly without emotion they won't lynch you. I know I've changed minds

What have you done, anon?
>>
>this one person did this one thing

Piss poor excuse for news
>>
>>865870
>It would be national news if some white dude lectured at Yale about murdering niggers
It really would not be. I think you miss the amount of news of blatantly racist shit white people do against blacks that's not as easy to publicize and blowup like unjustified police shootings. This is not to say the media or American public is secretly conservative (it most definitely massively swings liberal) but there are stories that just do not see that much attention because it's really damn hard to gain national attention.
https://www.sfgate.com/education/article/Calif-teacher-goes-on-racist-rant-Black-student-16060689.php
For instance this is a decent mirror of this story and it got a few thousand clicks from redditors/Twitter.
Police brutality is a hot topic right now, and was moreso around the Chauvin trial which was big news, so Daunte Wright and Mak'hia Bryant and the like got magnified a lot. Now, well, there's still unarmed black police shootings but they're not getting attention.

>rational right leaning perspectives are forbidden, extremist leftist speech is not only tolerated
Right and left are economic viewpoints...most people in the US generally support capitalism which is right wing, even a lot of Twitter 'Marxists' tend to rather capitalist.
You're talking about progressive vs conservative values, and, well, the new young progressive generation occupies that 18-23 age range now where they speak the loudest. Free speech is not dead, it's just the intersection of progressivism and neoliberalism in a way to divide working class interests.

>I know living in reality is difficult for you
You're the guy saying genocide is guaranteed when there's been worse race relations in this country before.
I'm against 'woke' people because I despise liberalism despite being very left myself - I'd suggest looking into how the wealthy elite have replaced class with race/gender over the past decade or so. Check out Karen and Barbara Fields' Racecraft.
>>
>>866121
>It really would not be.
You're smoking something powerful.

>For instance this is a decent mirror of this story and it got a few thousand clicks from redditors/Twitter.
Do you not see the difference between an article about someone racist who was punished for being racist and an article about someone who was invited to be racist by the university?

High school teacher commits murder -> local news
Yale professor murders someone and gets away with it -> national news
>>
>>866138
>Do you not see the difference
There is a difference but it's negligible for the purposes of the argument - also we don't really know the university collectively invited her there just to give a racist talk, but whatever.
Look, I get your anger, but you're not directing it at the right people - this woman is just a product of society, an intersection of multiple stress factors resulting in an ideologically incoherent and nonsensical individual. Someone like her is not in power, but the people in power have driven her viewpoint.
Essentially - attack what makes the wokeness, not the identity politics themselves which when not pushed to radical extremes can in some ways instruct us to construct a better society.
>>
>>865870
>cries because some idiot is spouting asinine genocidal comments
>spouts asinine genocidal comments

You are no better or coherent than the idiot in the story.
>>
>>865610
>See, the problem here is that this person is not even remotely as famous as Mr. Shapiro, so of course there's not as much scrutiny.
I want her to face the same consequences Justine Sacco faced for making a joke about white privilege that some people didn't understand was sarcastic.

Go on, explain to me how Dr. Khilanani isn't as famous as Justine Sacco and thus doesn't receive the same amount of scrutiny.
>>
>>865611
It's "prejudice + power." It also falls apart when you start insisting that a licensed psychotherapist who lectures at Yale lacks power.
>>
>>866121
So wait, a white teacher rants about black students on a hot mic, not realizing she has an audience, and immediately resigns when its reported, and you somehow think that's comparable to Yale sponsering a lecture of the psychopathic nature of whites in which the lecturer openly fantasizes about murdering white people and suffers no actual consequences for her actions?

You're really not helping your argument there, bud.
>>
>>866185
The argument was that if a teacher talked about things from a white-on-black racist angle it would be national news...it wasn't. And this headline has reached significantly more controversy.
But even if that wasn't the best example you're missing the forest for the trees. The issue is that the news largely serves neoliberalized interests - most racism is not called out as much as racism that can be performatively gestured against, when racism cannot be performatively gestured against is not important to maintaining the creed of race > class.
>>
>>866195
>The argument was that if a teacher talked about things from a white-on-black racist angle it would be national news...it wasn't.
1) There's a huge difference between a teacher getting caught making private comments to their husband and a professor giving a lecture to students.
2) The teacher suffered consequences for their statements before the story reached the press. This drains the story of motivating power. It's much harder to generate outraged over an "injustice" that was swiftly punished. The swift repercussions fail to support the narrative of rampant white supremacism.
3) Given the extremely milquetoast nature of the comments quoted, its likely that any serious inquiry into this "racist rant" would raise too many troubling questions about black entitlement and poor parenting in the black community, which, again, does not support the narrative. If you're trying to push the woke narrative, you do not want to point the microphone at educators (generally respected) who are spilling the tea about the self-destructive nature of black poverty culture.
>>
The funny thing about this crazy bitch is she ignores the fact that she is white..
>>
>>866121
>>It would be national news if some white dude lectured at Yale about murdering niggers
>It really would not be
YES, IT REALLY WOULD BE
>>
>>866197
>>866195
>>866185
>>862931
Yale isn't harboring shit. She's not a teacher. They can't 'fire' her. She's some nut-job psychiatrist they invited to be a speaker who went on a woke tirade.
>>
>>866165
The idiot in the story is calling for genocide. I'm point out that this and the primary rhetoric typically results in genocide. I'm not advocating for anything except for progressives to stop dehumanizing whites. I'm also not suggesting that minorities are going to be genocided, the point is that the logical conclusion of blaming white people for not just the US, but all of the world's problems is a violent conflict and potentially either genocide of minorities OR whites, depending on who gets the other hand and at which point the insanity stops.

>And this headline has reached significantly more controversy.
This headline took a month to reach ANY controversy and you'll notice that despite thousands of comments and upvotes it never appeared on the front page of reddit, or any of the default subs (/r/news) to which it was posted. This is in line with the progressive censorship by media in general of topics that are inconvenient to the movement. I don't know if you're arguing in good faith but your denial of this blatant double standard that I'm alluding to amounts to gaslighting and is part of the problem. It's also a rhetorical technique that subversive movements rely on until they've achieved enough power to be overt with their insurrectionist goals. The same way that you people just ignore how BLM marches almost always involve chants about Marxist style revolution. The same way that you faggots pretend that BLM/antifa aren't marxist at their core when the entire premise behind the movement is that of an opressee rallying against an oppressor (systemic racism) which in practice is deliberately but implicitly conflated with white people as a collective and, when necessary, white people as individuals.

It's all about plausible deniability, to placate moderates and gradually shift the overton window while the movement gains steam. That this lecturer was not immediately condemned, instead receiving praise from Yale faculty and students, proves the shift.
>>
>>866413
>who went on a woke tirade.

The foundations of this woke tirade are commonplace in classrooms, not just at Yale but across academia and increasingly in primary school.

If it were a white person speaking the same way about minorities you'd have noticed immediate, vicious backlash, not only from Yale but from academia, twitter, news media...But because progressives dominate the social and now corporate spheres, cancel culture only goes one way. It's preposterous when progressive sycophants claim that republicans also engage in cancel culture - the scale and effect are nowhere near comparable.

How much longer are you people going to try to maintain the delusion that there is no double standard here? That anti-white racism isn't socially acceptable, and encouraged at so called institutions of higher learning? This whore has a licensed practice. She has white clients. A month later and she still hasn't lost her license. A white shrink ranting about niggers would have been socially lynched.

But, let's be real, even before giving such a lecture at Yale he'd have been shouted down by rabid, closed minded children and the lecture cancelled, even if a title like "the psychopathic black mind" the would have been approved in the first place.

You'd think with all this talk about "systemic racism" these people would be cognizant of the actual systemic racism that they are building against whites. But they ignore it, and it's deliberate, because the progressive movement is only ostensibly about equality. In reality it is about control and superiority, the ideologues in control are acting out some kind of petty revenge fantasy and justifying a greedy power grab that they otherwise could not accomplish through merit. Thus we have affirmative action in admissions and hiring.

Tenured professors at Yale and the like are preaching literal anti-white racism and receiving no measurable backlash. Dangerously regressive.
>>
>>866415
>>Giant non-answer that doesn't conflict at all with what I said, while shitposting about irrelevant details.
It's almost like you're arguing against a progressive strawman instead of what I said. Yale is embarrassed as fuck about this. You can tell since they desperately tried to bury it. But this psychiatrist isn't from Yale, she was a guest speaker.
>>
>>866457
>Yale is embarrassed as fuck about this
They only care that it got leaked to the press, not that it happened. People at Yale initially praised the lecture.
>>
>>866457
Here's a tl;dr for your smoothbrain: their response was inadequate when compared with the response that a much more innocuous anti-minority speaker would have received, and you're a faggot for continuing to gaslight otherwise
>>
>>866413
The title of her lecture was the "The psychopathic nature of the white mind." It's not like her woke tirade came out of left field.
>>
>>866474
She's projecting
>>
This is the person anti gunners want you to ask for permission to own a gun to.
>>
>>866472
>>gaslighting
Lmao you're using this word in like 3 threads on /news/ anon. Stop shilling by trying to use 'woke' lingo you don't understand.
>>
>>866414
You moron, I never committed to saying I approve of this imagined double standard.

This is yet another way conservatives can screech about their persecution complex by pointing to another group's persecution complex to justify "fighting back."

You are no better than they are.
>>
>>866531
>Gaslighting is a form of psychological manipulation in which a person or a group covertly sows seeds of doubt in a targeted individual or group, making them question their own memory, perception, or judgement.

You know, like insisting that antiwhite racism isn't socially acceptable and encouraged? Like pretending that BLM/antifa aren't LARPing marxists? Like insisting that all inequities are exclusively the result of MUH RACISM and calling you a nazi extremist for questioning the role of genes and culture? Like calling anyone who dares question the safety of mRNA vaccines a crazy conspiracy theorist while evidence of adverse effects is mounting?

It's literally the primary means by which black bloc operates. Instigate, film the assault, play the victim, and call anyone who points this out crazy. Yeah, gaslighting. Fuck off.

>>866543
>cries because some idiot is spouting asinine genocidal comments
If you think outrage over the positive reception of the lecture is "crying", but have no issue with progressives and their pet niggers crying over negligible institutional racism, then you are endorsing the double standard. If you still believe that this double standard is "imagined" then you are tacitly endorsing it as well.

>This is yet another way conservatives can screech about their persecution complex by pointing to another group's persecution complex to justify "fighting back."
We literally have tenured professors teaching white students that their whiteness is the root of all evil in the US and the world, and justifying all manner of systematic disadvantages for whites to correct for unilaterally perceived injustices. At what point is a "persecution complex" justified? When whites are outright lynched?

This isn't about a persecution complex. If you're advocating for an egalitarian society, then singling out one minority and using their objection as "evidence" of their guilt, then you are behaving hypocritically. I.E. a double standard.
>>
>>866646
Dude, consider detoxing from the stormer rightwing echo chambers for a while before you go shoot up a black church, grocery, shopping center, school, mosque, synagogue, rap concert, nightclub, etc., etc., etc.
>>
>>865538
>The left: No true Scotsman, delete this memory
>>
When the niggers go out to kill some whites this dumb cunt is going to be in their target because she is white..
>>
>>866747
Different anon, just wanted to add you're a faggot.
>>
>>866747
LOL. Garbage like OP's speaker is the exact same shit that lead to Micha Johnson.
>>
>>866747
you are the one haphazardly stringing together meme words in an attempt to dismiss a valid argument.
have a drink of water and type out an honest response, one that doesn't suck cock
>>
>>866747
>from the stormer rightwing echo chambers
How about you go back to your safe space on reddit, faggot.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.